时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | It’s a simple game. | 这就是个简单的比赛 |
[00:16] | You have 15 players. | 你有15个队员 |
[00:17] | Give one of them the ball, | 把球传给他们中的一个 |
[00:18] | get it into the net. | 把球投入网中 |
[00:19] | – Very simple. – Isn’t it? | -非常简单吧 -可不是吗 |
[00:22] | Oh, what? | 怎么了 |
[00:23] | Brilliant. | 棒极了 |
[00:25] | How’s it going, Rachel? | 怎么样 雷切尔 |
[00:26] | Talking tactics, there, for the game. | 在聊比赛战术呢 |
[00:27] | We’re getting a master class. | 我们正在上大师课 |
[00:29] | – How incredibly boring of you. – Yeah. | -你们可真是无聊至极 -是啊 |
[00:32] | – Did you get your hair done? – I did, yeah. | -你去做头发了吗 -对啊 |
[00:35] | – It’s very pretty. – Thanks. | -挺好看的 -谢谢 |
[00:38] | – Can I use my locker, by any chance? – Yeah. | -能让一让吗 我要用柜子 -好 |
[00:43] | Yeah, I sort of need you to move, Connell. | 麻烦你过去点 康奈尔 |
[00:46] | Oh, sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 请原谅 |
[00:48] | “Uh, sorry. Ex-squeeze me.” | “抱歉 请原谅” |
[00:50] | All right, relax, will ya? | 行了 你能安静点吗 |
[00:51] | But you know that’s important. | 但你们知道这很重要 |
[00:52] | Because it’s turned up in the exam | 因为这在近三年的考试里 |
[00:54] | twice out of the last three years. | 出现了两次 |
[00:58] | Marianne? | 玛丽安 |
[01:01] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[01:02] | Something outside caught your attention? | 外面有什么很有趣的东西吗 |
[01:05] | I suppose so. | 我想是的 |
[01:06] | Eyes forward, okay? | 眼睛看前面 行吗 |
[01:10] | I wasn’t aware my eye line | 我都不知道校规 |
[01:12] | fell under the jurisdiction of school rules. | 还能管我的视线 |
[01:15] | Here we go. Jesus. | 开始了 天 |
[01:16] | Trying to impress your classmates? | 想让同学们觉得你很厉害吗 |
[01:18] | They don’t look too impressed to me. | 我看他们好像没觉得你厉害 |
[01:20] | I’m pretty sure I was just looking out the window. | 我很确定我只是看了看窗外 |
[01:23] | Come on, Sheridan. | 别这样 谢里丹 |
[01:24] | If you’re staring out the window daydreaming, | 你要是盯着外面神游 |
[01:26] | then you’re not learning, are you, Marianne? | 那你就没学习 对吧 玛丽安 |
[01:28] | Don’t delude yourself. | 别自欺欺人了 |
[01:30] | I have nothing to learn from you. | 我跟你没什么好学的 |
[01:33] | Okay, in that case, principal’s office. | 行吧 这样的话 去校长办公室 |
[01:37] | Yeah. I might go there. | 嗯 我可能会去 |
[01:40] | Or I might just head home. | 或者我会直接回家 |
[01:43] | It’s not really your business what I do, is it? | 我干什么跟你没什么关系 是吧 |
[01:49] | Don’t worry, sir. She’s a psycho to everybody. | 没事的 老师 她对谁都像个神经病 |
[01:52] | Do you want to follow her, Folan? | 你要跟着她去吗 弗兰 |
[02:36] | Come on in. Your mum’s in the kitchen. | 进来吧 你妈妈在厨房 |
[02:43] | Hey, love. | 亲爱的 |
[02:46] | Marianne was telling me you got your mock results back today. | 玛丽安刚在跟我说你们的模考成绩出来了 |
[02:49] | Uh, just English. | 只有英语成绩 |
[02:51] | They come back separately. | 各科是分开出的 |
[02:52] | I hear you did very well. | 听说你考得非常好 |
[02:54] | – He did. – Yeah, well… | -是的 -这个嘛… |
[02:57] | Marianne did pretty good, too. | 玛丽安也考得很好 |
[03:01] | Can we go? | 能走了吗 |
[03:02] | Didn’t realize we were in a rush. | 我不知道我们要赶时间 |
[03:05] | Just put these away, and then we’ll be off. | 我把这些放好 然后我们就走 |
[03:08] | Immediately, okay? | 马上 好吗 |
[03:19] | – Do you want some? – N-no thanks. | -你想来点吗 -不用 谢谢 |
[03:22] | – Didn’t you get French back today? – Yesterday. | -你今天出法语成绩吧 -昨天就拿到了 |
[03:28] | Got an A1. | 我得了A1 |
[03:31] | What’d you get in German? | 你德语多少分 |
[03:33] | Are you bragging? | 你是在自夸吗 |
[03:37] | Got an A1. | 得了A1 |
[03:38] | Ah, you’re gonna get 600, are ya? | 你会拿到600分吧 |
[03:40] | You probably will. | 你肯定能 |
[03:41] | Yeah, well, you’re smarter than me, so… | 你比我聪明 所以… |
[03:43] | Smarter than everyone. | 是比所有人都聪明 |
[03:47] | Ah, well, you’re not top of the class in English. | 但你英语在班上不是第一 |
[03:52] | Maybe you should give me grinds, Connell. | 也许你该说点更绝的 康奈尔 |
[04:04] | – Good to go? – Yeah. | -可以走了吗 -嗯 |
[04:09] | Thanks for everything, Lorraine. | 谢谢你做的一切 洛琳 |
[04:11] | Tell your mum I’ll clean upstairs tomorrow. | 转告你妈我明天会打扫楼上 |
[04:36] | Did you rob the place? | 你是打劫了那地方吗 |
[04:38] | What? | 什么 |
[04:39] | The quick getaway. | 你迅速逃走了 |
[04:43] | – You could have said goodbye. – I did. | -你可以好好说声再见的 -我说了 |
[04:46] | She doesn’t exactly have an easy time of it, Connell. | 她这段时间不容易 康奈尔 |
[04:49] | You could try being a bit nicer to her. | 你尽量对她友好一点 |
[04:52] | I am nice to her. | 我对她很友好啊 |
[04:54] | She’s actually a very sensitive person. | 她其实是个很敏感的人 |
[04:55] | Oh, look. Can we talk about something else, please? | 听着 我们能聊点别的吗 |
[05:35] | You enjoying your book there, Marianne? | 你的书好看吗 玛丽安 |
[05:39] | I said, are you enjoying your book? | 我说 你喜欢那本书吗 |
[05:41] | You’re not getting distracted by the fuckin’ window, are you? | 你现在不被窗户分散注意力了 是吧 |
[05:51] | That is absolutely tragic. | 这太悲剧了 |
[05:58] | That’s it, that’s it, Connell. That’s it. | 就这样 康奈尔 就这样 |
[06:01] | Right. Let’s focus it. Yeah. Here. | 集中精神 这边 |
[06:04] | Beautiful. Keep it going, boys. Fast, fast, fast. | 好样的 继续 伙计们 加速 |
[06:14] | Sorry. Am I disturbing you, Marianne? | 抱歉 我打扰到你了吗 玛丽安 |
[06:18] | No. | 没 |
[06:33] | If I knew what I wanted to study, I’d obviously tell you. | 如果我知道我想学什么 我绝对会告诉你 |
[06:35] | Well, you must have some idea. | 你一定有些想法 |
[06:37] | No. | 没有 |
[06:38] | I know what I don’t want to study, but that’s about it. | 我只知道我想学什么 |
[06:40] | Jesus, how long is that list? | 天啊 有多少 |
[06:42] | Fairly long. | 非常多 |
[06:44] | That’s a great way to decide, Connell. | 这样决定挺好的 康奈尔 |
[06:46] | Rule out marine biology and astrophysics, | 排除海洋生物学和天体物理学 |
[06:49] | and all the rest till you’re left with one. | 接着排除剩下的 直到剩下一个 |
[06:51] | I could be a marine biologist. | 我可以去做海洋生物学家 |
[06:53] | Yeah, that sounds like your area of interest, all right. | 对 听上去真是你的兴趣所在呢 |
[06:56] | You’ve not got long. | 你没多少时间了 |
[06:58] | Forms are due soon. | 马上要交表格了 |
[06:59] | Yeah. I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[07:17] | Is this just out? | 火刚灭吗 |
[07:21] | About five minutes ago. | 大概五分钟前 |
[07:24] | Made some salad. | 做了点沙拉 |
[07:28] | Could you not have drawn the curtains, Marianne? | 你就不能拉上窗帘吗 玛丽安 |
[07:32] | It’s literally only just getting dark. | 天才刚开始黑 |
[07:34] | You’ve got the heating on full and the curtains wide open. | 你把暖气开到最大 却大开着窗帘 |
[07:40] | Did you have a good day? | 你今天过的好吗 |
[07:42] | Depends on what you mean by good. | 取决于你怎么定义好 |
[07:44] | You can get rid of one client and another one arrives. | 摆脱了一位客户 另一位又来了 |
[07:47] | Isn’t that good business? | 这不就意味着好生意吗 |
[07:51] | Yes. | 算是 |
[07:56] | Where’s your brother? | 你哥哥去哪儿了 |
[07:58] | Don’t shrug, Marianne. | 别耸肩 玛丽安 |
[07:59] | I don’t know. I haven’t seen him. | 我不知道 我没见过他 |
[08:02] | – And how was school? – Okay. | -学校怎么样 -还行 |
[08:05] | Got some results back. | 收到了一些成绩 |
[08:07] | – Mocks. – And? | -模拟考的 -然后呢 |
[08:09] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[08:11] | Good. | 那就好 |
[08:14] | Is there any food? | 有东西吃吗 |
[08:15] | Your sister’s reheated a lasagna. | 你妹妹加热了千层面 |
[08:17] | Oh, good effort, Marianne. | 真不错 玛丽安 |
[08:21] | – How was your day? – All right. | -你今天过得如何 -还不错 |
[08:24] | Not too busy. | 不太忙 |
[08:25] | You out this evening? | 今晚你要出去吗 |
[08:28] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:29] | ‘Cause I got this thing called a social life. | 因为我有社交 |
[08:33] | Right. | 没错 |
[08:35] | You know, like, actual friends. | 你知道的 现实中的好友 |
[08:38] | Lucky you. | 那你真幸运 |
[08:42] | Fermanagh now completing the list of qualifiers. | 弗马纳郡成为预选赛最后一支入围队伍 |
[08:44] | Draw for the next round will be held on Thursday. | 星期四将举行下一轮比赛的抽签 |
[08:47] | Finally, at the Cricket World Cup today, | 最后 回到今天的板球世界杯 |
[08:49] | it’s the semi-final clash, as India… | 今天举行的是半决赛 印度队 |
[08:54] | – Hello? – Alan, it’s Ger. How’s it going? | -喂 -艾伦 我是吉尔 最近怎么样 |
[08:56] | – Good, yeah. – Uh, listen, I’m after missing the bus, | -还不错 -听着 我错过公交了 |
[08:58] | and I hate to ask you, but any chance of a lift in? | 我很不麻烦你 但是可以让我搭个便车吗 |
[09:02] | Yeah, no bother at all, man. You at the house, eh? | 当然可以 不麻烦 你在家吗 伙计 |
[09:04] | I’ll swing around for you now. | 我绕过来接你 |
[09:04] | Oh, thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[09:06] | Sound. Stall it there. I’ll see you in a few. | 非常好 你先待那儿 我几分钟就过来 |
[09:08] | Yeah, you’re a star. | 好的 你简直是个天使 |
[09:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:16] | Uh, did you not hear that entire call? | 你是没听到我刚才那通电话吗 |
[09:18] | I have to go pick up Ger out in Garryduff. | 我要去嘉里达夫接吉尔 |
[09:20] | You hop out here. | 你就在这下车 |
[09:22] | Are you serious? I’ll get drenched. | 你是认真的吗 我会被淋湿透的 |
[09:26] | Right. Shit buzz for you, pal. | 对 真是糟透了 伙计 |
[09:29] | Maybe you should learn to drive. | 或许你应该学会开车 |
[09:31] | Go on. | 快下车吧 |
[09:53] | It was sliding beneath the big, black wave. | 它顺着黑浪滑下去了 |
[09:56] | Another and another. | 一个接一个 |
[09:58] | Then I was back in it. The war was… | 然后我就回到了战场 战争正 |
[10:03] | Class begins at nine, Marianne. | 九点就开始上课了 玛丽安 |
[10:05] | Yeah. Thanks for that. | 好的 知道了 谢谢 |
[10:07] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[10:10] | Can you just give me a detention and move on? | 你就不能给我记个放学留校 然后继续讲课吗 |
[10:13] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[10:17] | Then I was back in it. | 然后我又回到了战场 |
[10:19] | “The war was on outside, | “外面硝烟正起 |
[10:22] | in Worcester, Massachusetts…” | 在马萨诸塞州伍斯特” |
[10:37] | I’m having people over Friday, after the match. | 我请大家周五比赛之后来我家 |
[10:41] | Come celebrate, or drown your sorrows. | 来庆祝 或者借酒消愁 |
[10:45] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[10:47] | Yeah. Sounds good. | 好 听上去不错 |
[10:50] | What happened to you this morning, Marianne? | 你今天早上怎么了 玛丽安 |
[10:52] | You’re looking a bit on the drowned rat side. | 你看上去像只落汤鸡 |
[10:54] | Thanks, yeah. It was raining. | 谢了 早上在下雨 |
[10:57] | You should have brought an umbrella. | 你应该带把伞的 |
[10:59] | Good advice. | 建议不错 |
[11:00] | You strip off in the toilets to dry yourself again? | 你又在厕所把衣服脱了烘干吗 |
[11:03] | Not this time. No. Why? | 这次没有 为什么问 |
[11:06] | Would you like an invitation next time? | 想让我下次邀你一起吗 |
[11:09] | “Just give me detention, and move on.” | “给我留校处分吧 别墨迹了” |
[11:13] | That was a good one. | 说得真好 |
[11:14] | Glad you enjoyed it. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[11:16] | The shit you get away with ’cause you’re smart. | 你聪明 就能不受罚 真操蛋 |
[11:18] | I understand you’re at a disadvantage there, Rob. | 我明白你不怎么聪明 罗伯 |
[11:21] | Fuck off. | 滚吧 |
[11:40] | You’re not heading home, no? | 你不回家吗 |
[11:43] | I did actually get a detention. | 我被留校处分 |
[11:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:48] | Technically, I requested it. | 严格上说 是我要求的 |
[11:53] | You were fairly harsh on Kerrigan the other day, as well. | 你那天对凯里根也很不客气 |
[11:57] | He’s actually pretty decent. | 他人其实不错 |
[11:58] | I don’t know why you had to have such a go at him. | 我不知道你为什么非要顶撞他 |
[12:02] | I object to every thought or action, or… | 我反对一切对我思想或者行为或者… |
[12:06] | feeling of mine being policed | 感情的禁锢 |
[12:08] | like we’re in some authoritarian fantasy. | 弄得好像我们身处集权统治的幻想之中 |
[12:10] | Well, it’s not that, though, is it? | 不过并非是那样 对吧 |
[12:12] | It’s just school. | 就是学校而已 |
[12:14] | It’s the same for everybody. It’s not unique for you. | 对所有人都一样 并不是只对你 |
[12:18] | You try to act like we’re friends, | 你装得就好像我们是朋友 |
[12:21] | but you know you’re not that kind of person. | 但你知道你不是那种人 |
[12:24] | I’m not acting. | 我不是在装 |
[12:27] | Maybe I am that kind of person. | 也许我就是那样子的人 |
[12:31] | Why are you talking to me, then? | 那你为什么要和我讲话 |
[12:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:39] | What was Ms. Neary talking to you about after class? | 下课后内亚里老师和你在说什么 |
[12:42] | Oh, don’t know. Uh… | 没什么… |
[12:44] | getting out of class early for training or something. | 早点放学去训练之类的吧 |
[12:47] | She must find training highly amusing, then. | 那她一定觉得训练很有意思吧 |
[12:51] | Does she fancy you or something? | 她是不是对你有点意思 |
[12:54] | Why’d you say that? | 你怎么这么说 |
[12:56] | God, you’re not having an affair with her, are you? | 天啊 你不会和她有一腿吧 |
[12:58] | Please. You think it’s funny | 拜托 你觉得这种玩笑 |
[13:00] | joking about stuff like that, do you? | 很好笑吗 |
[13:04] | – Sorry. – People going at me like I fancy her. | -对不起 -大家嘲笑我说我对她有意思 |
[13:06] | I– I don’t fancy her. | 我… 我对她没有意思 |
[13:13] | maybe it’s because you blush a lot | 可能是因为她和你说话的时候 |
[13:15] | when she talks to you. | 你老是脸红吧 |
[13:18] | But you know, you blush at everything. | 不过话说回来 你没事就脸红 |
[13:20] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:21] | Guess you have one of those complexions. | 可能你的肤色就这样 |
[13:23] | Great. | 很好 |
[13:24] | You’re blushing right now, actually. | 你现在脸就很红 |
[13:26] | Yeah. I’m aware. | 我感觉到了 |
[13:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:34] | I don’t want to get into a fight with you or anything. | 我不想跟你吵架什么的 |
[13:37] | We’re not fighting. | 我们没有吵架 |
[13:38] | I know you… probably hate me. | 我知道你…可能讨厌我 |
[13:43] | But you’re the only person who actually talks to me. | 但你是唯一一个认真跟我说话的人 |
[13:45] | I never said that I hated you. | 我从来没说过我讨厌你 |
[13:50] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[13:59] | Got to head to training, so, uh… | 我要去训练了 所以 |
[14:03] | Good luck at the match tomorrow. | 祝你明天的比赛顺利 |
[14:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:14] | Marianne, you gonna join us? | 玛丽安 你要加入我们吗 |
[14:17] | Come on, lads. In you go. | 得了 伙计们 进去吧 |
[14:32] | Keep going, keep going. | 快跑 不要停 |
[14:44] | Come on, sink his ass! | 加油 踢飞他 |
[14:48] | Fuck! | 操 |
[15:16] | – Push through it, Kiernan! – Come on! | -快绕开 基尔南 -加油啊 |
[15:19] | Score! | 球进了 |
[15:54] | Fuck, we did it! | 操 我们赢了 |
[15:56] | Fuck! | 操 |
[15:59] | Come on! | 赢了 |
[16:04] | We did it! | 我们赢了 |
[16:23] | Grand. Good lad. | 太精彩了 好样的 |
[17:24] | You’re early. Come on in. | 你来早了 进来吧 |
[17:25] | – Have a bit do, yet. – Grand. | -我还有点活要干 -好的 |
[17:27] | Quick as I can. | 我会尽快的 |
[17:28] | No, not in there. | 别 别进去那里 |
[17:29] | I’ve just finished mopping. | 我刚拖完地 |
[17:31] | And well done, man of the match. | 你太棒了 最佳球员 |
[17:34] | Marianne told me. | 玛丽安告诉我了 |
[17:35] | – Did she? – She did. | -是吗 -是的 |
[18:09] | You played well today. | 你今天表现很棒 |
[18:11] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:13] | That’s nice of you. | 你这么说真好 |
[18:16] | – I can be nice. – I know you can. | -我可以对人很好的 -我知道你可以 |
[18:21] | You know, the way you are in school, | 我觉得真实的你并不是 |
[18:24] | I don’t think you’re like that, really. | 你在学校表现的那个样子 |
[18:28] | What am I like, really? | 那真实的我是什么样 |
[18:42] | You can borrow it, if you like. | 你要是喜欢这本书 我可以借给你 |
[18:43] | Oh, I’ve– I’ve actually read it already. | 其实我看过这本书 |
[18:45] | I don’t know why I picked it up. | 我不知道为什么又拿起了它 |
[18:47] | – Any good? – Yeah. I liked it. | -好看吗 -嗯 我很喜欢 |
[18:49] | You– You’d like it, actually. | 你也会喜欢的 |
[18:51] | It’s got a lot about feminism, and all that. | 它讲了很多关于女权主义之类的 |
[18:55] | Do your friends know you read so much? | 你的朋友们知道你这么喜欢看书吗 |
[18:58] | Yeah, they wouldn’t really be interested in all that stuff. | 他们对这种事不会感兴趣的 |
[19:02] | You mean they’re not interested in the world around them? | 你是说他们对身边的世界不感兴趣吗 |
[19:05] | Eh, not in the same way that we would be, but | 他们感兴趣的点跟我们不一样 但… |
[19:08] | they have their own interests, I suppose. | 我猜他们有自己感兴趣的事 |
[19:11] | Right. Like, uh, | 比方说 |
[19:13] | bragging about who they’re having sex with. | 吹嘘和谁发生了性关系 |
[19:17] | Yeah. They can do a bit of that. | 是啊 有时候会这样 |
[19:21] | I’m– I’m not defending it. | 我 我不是在为这个辩护 |
[19:24] | Doesn’t it bother you? | 你不烦吗 |
[19:25] | Most of it wouldn’t. | 一般不会 |
[19:27] | And then they do some stuff that’s a bit over the line, | 但有时做得过分了 |
[19:29] | and that would bother me, obviously, but… | 当然就会 但… |
[19:31] | they’re my friends at the end of the day. It’s different for you. | 毕竟他们是我的朋友 对你不一样 |
[19:38] | Why is it different? | 为什么不一样 |
[19:45] | You know, um… | 你知道… |
[19:48] | You were saying the other day that you like me. | 那天你说 你喜欢我 |
[19:53] | B-by the photocopier, you said it. | 你 你站在复印机旁边说的 |
[19:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:57] | Did you mean “like” as… | 你说的”喜欢”是指… |
[20:00] | a friend, or what? | 朋友之间的喜欢 还是什么 |
[20:06] | No. | 不是的 |
[20:08] | Not just as a friend. Yeah. | 不止是朋友 |
[20:10] | I thought that might be implied. I just… wasn’t sure. | 我猜也是 只是… 不太确定 |
[20:18] | See, I’m… | 我… |
[20:19] | just a little confused about what I feel, I think. | 有点分不清自己的感觉 |
[20:24] | it’d be awkward in school if something happened with us. | 如果我们之间发生点什么 在学校会挺尴尬的 |
[20:38] | No one would have to know. | 别人不用知道 |
[21:05] | That was nice. | 那就好 |
[21:09] | What, what are you laughing for? | 你 你笑什么 |
[21:10] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[21:12] | Well, you’re acting like you’ve never been kissed before. | 你好像以前没被亲过一样 |
[21:15] | I haven’t. | 就是没有 |
[21:21] | Connell. | 康奈尔 |
[21:25] | Don’t tell anybody in school about this, all right? | 别跟学校的人说 好吗 |
[21:28] | Like I talk to anyone at school. | 我在学校又不跟人说话 |
[22:09] | Yeah, I’ll pop in for a bit. See ya in there. | 我待会再进去 一会见 |
[22:11] | Yeah, busy. Yeah. See you inside, all right? | 对 有点事 一会见 |
[22:23] | All right? | 你好 |
[22:24] | – How’s things, boss? – Keeping well, yeah? | -开心吗 老大 -都挺好吧 |
[22:28] | All right. Thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[22:33] | Come here to me. Fair play to ya. | 来 玩得不错 |
[22:39] | – Man of the hour! – Ah, no, not really. | -贵客来了 -别这样 |
[22:42] | – Thought you’d change your mind. – No. | -我以为你改变主意了 -没有 |
[22:44] | – Well, I’m glad you’re here. – Yeah. | -来了就好 -好 |
[22:46] | Shots. | 来一杯 |
[22:50] | – Go on, get that into ya. Cheers. – All right. | -赶紧喝吧 干杯 -好 |
[22:52] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[22:53] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[23:20] | – How’s the craic, Waldron? – All right. | -感觉如何 沃顿 -挺好的 |
[23:22] | You were on form on Friday. | 你周五状态还挺好 |
[23:25] | So you were feelin’ it, were you? | 你当时有感觉 对不对 |
[23:26] | He was almost as drunk as Rachel. | 他当时差不多跟雷切尔一样醉 |
[23:28] | Fuck off, Rob. You passed out in a hedge. | 滚 罗伯 你直接睡死在篱笆旁边 |
[23:31] | That, I did. It was a good night. | 确实 那晚非常开心 |
[23:33] | – From what I can remember. – It was a good night. | -从我记得的部分来看 -确实挺开心的 |
[23:39] | All right. | 拜 |
[23:40] | – Waldron? – Yeah. | -沃顿 -怎么 |
[23:42] | Have you got that French homework, there? | 你有法语作业吗 |
[23:43] | – Yeah, I do. Yeah. – Can I get it off you before break? | -嗯 我有 -能在放假前给我抄吗 |
[23:46] | Give it to you now. I have it handy. | 现在就给你 就在手边 |
[23:48] | You’re a lifesaver, man. | 你真是救命恩人 |
[23:49] | – Throw it back to me, yeah? – Yeah. | -记得还给我 -好 |
[25:15] | – Your mum’s not here. – Yeah, um… | -你妈不在 -嗯 |
[25:18] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[25:23] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[25:27] | You’re not busy or anything, no? | 你不忙吧 |
[25:30] | No, I’m just… | 不 我只是 |
[25:50] | Are you going to start kissing me again? | 你要再亲我吗 |
[26:18] | Can we take our clothes off? | 我们能脱衣服吗 |
[26:19] | No. | 不要 |
[26:22] | Not here. It’s… | 别在这 这里 |
[26:37] | Got a free house on Saturday. | 周六家里没人 |
[26:40] | You could come over then, if you wanted to. | 如果你想的话你可以过来 |
[26:47] | Will anyone else be there? | 会有其他人在吗 |
[26:49] | No. | 没有 |
[27:06] | Are you sure we can’t take our clothes off? | 你确定我们不脱衣服吗 |
[27:08] | Oh, no. Yeah. | 不 我确定 |
[27:11] | I said I’d take Lorraine to the shops, and this is, uh… | 我说过要带洛琳去商店 而这… |
[27:20] | You were tempted, though, for a second. | 但你想那么做 有那么一会 |
[27:23] | Not really. | 也没有 |
[27:26] | You were tempted. | 你受到了诱惑 |
[27:28] | I tempted you. | 我诱惑了你 |
[27:36] | So you’ll come on Saturday? | 那你周六会来吧 |