时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Hey! | 喂 |
[00:45] | Hey. | 喂 |
[00:48] | – Is everything all right? – Yeah. | -一切都还好吗 -还好 |
[00:50] | It’s just, uh… | 只是… |
[00:52] | I haven’t had a midnight call from you in a while. | 我好久没接到你半夜打来的电话了 |
[00:57] | Everything’s all right? Nothing’s happened, no? | 一切都还好吗 没发生什么事吧 |
[01:00] | No. Nothing’s happened. | 没有 什么都没发生 |
[01:05] | Ok. | 那好吧 |
[01:13] | Um, I just, er… | 我只是… |
[01:16] | I keep thinking, how, um… | 我一直在想… |
[01:19] | ..How nice it was to see you at the party. | 能在那个派对上见到你 真是太好了 |
[01:25] | And I… I thought… I was thinking, um… | 我想 我在想… |
[01:30] | ..That I missed having you in my life. | 我曾经错失了你 |
[01:37] | And that maybe it would be nice to like, | 重新熟络熟络 |
[01:41] | um, have you in it again? | 也许会很不错 |
[01:46] | I know we’ve not, er… | 我知道我们还没… |
[01:49] | We haven’t really done the whole friendship thing, but um… | 我们都还没有重拾友情什么的 但是… |
[01:54] | ..I guess I was just wondering if we could. | 我只是在想我们能不能 |
[01:59] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[02:03] | That sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[02:07] | Ok. | 好啊 |
[02:38] | – Hi. – Hiya. | -你好 -你好啊 |
[02:40] | – How’s things? – Good. | -近来如何 -挺好的 |
[02:42] | – You? – Yeah. Good. | -你呢 -挺好的 |
[02:46] | This is… This is a nice place. | 这地方不错 |
[02:49] | My hallway? | 我的门厅吗 |
[02:51] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 |
[02:53] | The hall is great! | 门厅很漂亮 |
[02:55] | – Do you want to come in? – Yeah. | -你想进来吗 -好啊 |
[03:00] | – Hey, everyone. – Hello. | -各位 -你好 |
[03:02] | – This is Connell. – Hey, how are you? | -这是康奈尔 -你们好吗 |
[03:05] | – Hi, I’m Joanna. – Connell. | -你好 我是乔安娜 -我是康奈尔 |
[03:07] | – Nice to meet you. – Good to meet you. | -很高兴见到你 -见到你很高兴 |
[03:08] | – How are you? That’s all right. – Sorry, that was a bit formal. | -你好吗 没关系 -抱歉 有点太正式了 |
[03:10] | Do you want some wine, dude? I’ve got red, or… | 你要喝点酒吗 伙计 你要红酒 还是… |
[03:12] | Yeah, red’s… Red’s good. Thank you. | 好啊 红酒就好 谢谢你 |
[03:15] | So, Connell, you were at school with the heavenly Marianne. | 康奈尔 你以前和天使玛丽安是同学 |
[03:18] | – Jesus! – And you do English, right? | -天啊 -你是文学专业的 对吗 |
[03:21] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 没错 |
[03:23] | And Marianne says you write. | 玛丽安说你在写作 |
[03:25] | Oh, not really. | 算不上吧 |
[03:26] | I so nearly did English. That course looks great. | 我差点就选文学了 那个专业看起来很不错 |
[03:29] | – Yeah, I know, it’s been… Yeah. – Really good so far. | -是啊 目前… 没错 -目前还不错 |
[03:30] | Connell, what was Marianne like at school? | 康奈尔 玛丽安以前在学校是什么样 |
[03:34] | She… Smart. | 她… 很聪明 |
[03:35] | Well, obviously! But what was she like? | 这当然 但她以前是什么样 |
[03:39] | Are you scared of her? | 你怕她吗 |
[03:41] | Are you scared what she’ll say if you tell us all the truth? | 你怕如果你告诉我们真相 她会说什么吗 |
[03:44] | Did she go round absolutely annihilating people? | 她是不是到处冲锋陷阵 |
[03:49] | Yeah. She did do a bit of that, all right. | 是啊 她确实会这么做 没错 |
[03:51] | – I knew it! – Dude, relax. | -我就知道 -伙计 冷静点 |
[03:55] | Connell, you can sit. | 康奈尔 你可以坐下来说 |
[03:56] | – Oh, sorry, of course. – Thank you. | -抱歉 请坐吧 -谢谢 |
[03:57] | I think it’s all an act. | 我觉得一切都是演的 |
[03:59] | Deep down, Marianne’s just a nice girl. | 实际上 玛丽安是个好女孩 |
[04:01] | What about me, Jamie? Am I a nice girl, deep down? | 那我呢 杰米 我实际上是个好女孩吗 |
[04:04] | No, you’re a nice girl superficially and, | 不 你表面上是个好女孩 |
[04:07] | deep down, you are a fucking monster. | 但实际上 你就是个该死的恶魔 |
[04:12] | – Too true! – So true. I’m so glad you acknowledge it! | -太真实了 -太真实了 很高兴你承认了 |
[04:15] | Yeah, well, obviously, but he said I’m nice. | 对啊 显然如此 但他说我是个好女孩 |
[04:18] | I come across nice. | 我给人的印象不错 |
[04:18] | Yeah, I think that was… | 是啊 我觉得… |
[05:55] | Jesus Christ! You’re such a little cheat! | 天啊 你就是个小骗子 |
[05:58] | I’m not a cheat. I’m just very good at pool. | 我不是骗子 我只是刚好很擅长击球 |
[06:00] | – There’s a difference. – Questionable. | -这是有区别的 -我不太相信 |
[06:03] | Wow! That’s modest | 真是谦虚 |
[06:06] | – Oh, my God! – Yeah, you are literally insufferable. | -我的天 -你真是让人讨厌 |
[06:11] | Right, come on. Who’s next? | 行了 接下来到谁 |
[06:14] | Erm… Peggy, you look like you could hold a cue. | 佩吉 你像是很有把握 |
[06:17] | Oh! I’m busy right now, thanks. | 我现在很忙 谢谢 |
[06:20] | – I’ll give you a game. – Yes! Thrash him, please. | -我给你点颜色看看 -麻烦你干掉他 |
[06:24] | I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力的 |
[06:25] | Ready to get absolutely destroyed, Gareth? | 准备好被碾压了吗 加雷斯 |
[06:27] | Are you ready to shut up, Jamie? | 你准备好闭嘴了吗 杰米 |
[06:29] | Oh, God! Let Gareth win, please! | 老天 让加雷斯赢吧 |
[06:31] | Are you ready for this, Marianne? | 你准备好看我表演了吗 玛丽安 |
[06:34] | He thinks it’s a Diet Coke ad! | 他以为在拍健怡可乐的广告 |
[06:37] | “Are you ready for this?!” | “你准备好了吗” |
[06:40] | Are you hating every second? | 你是不是觉得很无聊 |
[06:42] | Didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[06:44] | – They’re fun, aren’t they? – Sure. | -他们很有趣 不是吗 -是啊 |
[06:47] | Just, er… I don’t think I understand them, is all. | 我只是不太理解他们 |
[06:52] | Understand them? | 理解他们 |
[06:54] | I don’t know. It’s… | 我不知道 就是 |
[06:56] | I supposed they’re just a bit different from my own friends. | 我想他们和我的朋友不太一样吧 |
[07:00] | Your friends here or back home? | 你这里的朋友还是家那边的朋友 |
[07:02] | Both. | 都是 |
[07:06] | Well, I know they can be a bit intense, | 我知道他们有时太热情 |
[07:09] | but, at the end of the day, they’re my friends. | 但 说到底 他们是我的朋友 |
[07:13] | It’s different for you. | 对你来说却不一样 |
[07:16] | Yeah… | 确实 |
[07:23] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[07:25] | Teresa! | 特蕾莎 |
[07:27] | You look amazing! | 你真美 |
[07:31] | – Connell, shot? – Grab one of those? | -康奈尔 来一杯吗 -随便拿一杯吗 |
[07:33] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[07:37] | – Teresa. – Hi, how are you? | -特蕾莎 -你好吗 |
[07:39] | – Good to see you again. – Yeah, you too. | -很高兴再见到你 -我也是 |
[07:44] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[07:52] | I said I was coming for one. A shot straightaway! | 我说我只喝一杯 直接就来一杯了 |
[08:01] | Hello. Hey. | 你好 |
[08:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:08] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[08:09] | Awful. | 很糟 |
[08:12] | You left early. | 你早走了 |
[08:14] | – What did I miss? – More alcohol. | -我错过了什么 -更多的酒精 |
[08:16] | Bad dancing to bad music. | 糟糕的舞蹈和音乐 |
[08:19] | Is there any gossip? | 有什么八卦吗 |
[08:22] | No, not really. | 没什么八卦 |
[08:25] | Erm… Oh, Teresa and your pal left pretty soon after you did. | 你走之后 特蕾莎和你朋友也走了 |
[08:28] | Looked very cosy. | 看起来挺好的 |
[08:30] | It’s funny, I can’t picture the two of you guys, like, uh… | 很搞笑 我很难想象你们俩 |
[08:33] | hanging out in school and stuff. | 会读同一所学校什么的 |
[08:38] | – Well, we didn’t, really. Right. – Yeah, that makes sense. | -我们不怎么一起玩 -也对 |
[08:45] | Is he, like… | 他 |
[08:49] | ..Smart? | 聪明吗 |
[08:52] | Well, he’s smarter than me. | 他比我聪明 |
[08:54] | Right. | 好吧 |
[08:56] | He’s actually the smartest person I’ve ever met. | 事实上他是我见过最聪明的人 |
[08:59] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[09:01] | We should probably get to the library. | 我们该去图书馆了 |
[09:03] | Yeah, I obviously have a lot of work | 显然我还要多努力 |
[09:04] | to do to become the smartest person | 才能成为你见过的最聪明的人 |
[09:06] | you’ve ever met, so…! | 你见过最聪明的人 所以 |
[09:08] | – I don’t think it’s possible. – Do you not think? – No. | -我觉得不可能 -你觉得不可能 -嗯 |
[09:10] | He’s the smartest person you’ve ever met? | 他真的是你见过最聪明的人吗 |
[09:28] | All right? | 怎么样 |
[09:29] | – Well, well! Walk of fucking shame! – You all right, Elaine? | -还穿着昨天的衣服啊 -你没事吧 伊莱恩 |
[09:33] | I don’t think I can get you out of this one, Connell! | 我觉得我没法帮你圆了 康奈尔 |
[09:34] | Good night, then? | 昨晚过得不错 是吧 |
[09:35] | – I’m just going to grab a shower. – I bet you are! | -我要去冲个澡 -我就知道你肯定要去 |
[09:37] | – I’ll be out of your way. – Was it, though? | -我可没按你的预期做事 -虽然你已经这么做了 |
[09:40] | Good to see you, Elaine. | 见到你很开心 伊莱恩 |
[09:42] | That man’s a dark horse! He’ll tell you nothing! | 他可是个深藏不露的人 什么都不告你 |
[09:46] | So, rather than looking | 所以我们不应该 |
[09:48] | at Modernism solely as a literary phenomenon, | 仅仅把现代主义当作一种文学现象看待 |
[09:50] | we can regard it as a historical process, | 而是可以将其看作一段历史进程 |
[09:54] | unfolding within and along with other significant processes | 这段进程伴随着上世纪十九到二十年代的 |
[09:58] | and developments of the 1910s and ’20s. | 其他重大进程和发展一同展开 |
[10:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[10:04] | Oh, a bit of housekeeping. | 再拖一下堂 |
[10:06] | Next week’s lecture will be in the Jonathan Swift. | 下周我们会讲乔纳森·斯威夫特 |
[10:19] | Hey. | 你好 |
[10:21] | – Hey. – Could I read your Joyce essay? | -嗨 -我可以看一下你写乔伊斯的那篇文章吗 |
[10:24] | The one that you got that unprecedented, like, | 就是那篇前无古人 |
[10:27] | literally impossible merit in? | 后无来者的文章 |
[10:30] | Where did you hear that? | 你从哪听说的 |
[10:31] | Talk of the year. | 你可是年度风云人物了 |
[10:33] | People are competitive. | 人们都很好胜 |
[10:34] | Yeah. Right. | 确实 好吧 |
[10:38] | – I’m going to the Literary Society later on. – Oh, right? | -一会儿我准备去文学社 -是吗 |
[10:40] | – Yeah, they’re looking for new members, actually. – Ah, right. | -是呢 其实最近社团在招募新成员 -这样啊 |
[10:51] | You look really sweet when you’re concentrating. | 你专注的时候真好看 |
[10:55] | You have a really cute serious face. | 你长了张很可爱的严肃脸 |
[11:05] | I’m so distracted by this committee bullshit. | 我完全没法集中精神看委员会胡扯的这些东西 |
[11:09] | There was another argument last night. | 昨晚又是一场争论 |
[11:11] | Phil went off on Hannah and I think she might resign. | 菲尔惹火了汉娜 我觉得她要辞职了 |
[11:14] | It’s just… It’s just so fucking boring, you know? | 就是 就是太无聊了 你知道吗 |
[11:17] | I really need to finish this before class. | 我真得在上课前完成这个 |
[11:20] | Sure. It’s fine. | 好的 你完成吧 |
[11:50] | What’s it like? | 是什么感觉 |
[11:54] | You’re, like, this star. | 你就像颗明星 |
[11:57] | You’re top of the class. | 你是班里第一 |
[11:59] | What do you mean? | 你想说什么 |
[12:02] | Do you enjoy it? | 你享受这一切吗 |
[12:03] | Being recognised like that? | 被大家这样认可 |
[12:06] | Er… I don’t think I’m brilliant, or anything like that. | 我不觉得我很聪明什么的 |
[12:10] | No, I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[12:12] | It’s just no-one else does the reading properly. | 只是其他人都没有认真阅读 |
[12:15] | They literally show up to discuss a book they haven’t even read | 他们很明显是在谈论自己从来没有读过的书 |
[12:18] | and then they just bang on about it with complete confidence. | 还信心满满 振振有词 |
[12:22] | And, then, people are fooled. | 就这样 人们都被愚弄着 |
[12:25] | And that bothers you. | 你不喜欢这样 |
[12:29] | I suppose it does a little bit. | 我觉得多少有点吧 |
[12:37] | No, that’s not even it. It’s… | 不 其实不是因为这个 而是 |
[12:40] | What upsets me is… | 真正困扰我的 |
[12:43] | ..Is that I…barely know what to say half the time, like, | 是我 除了阅读工作之外 |
[12:48] | outside of this, outside of work. | 常常不知道该说些什么 |
[12:52] | Like, they don’t have to go around and pretend, | 比如 他们不需要去假装 |
[12:55] | or be anything other than themselves. You know? | 只需要做好自己 你明白吗 |
[12:59] | And I feel like I’m walking around, | 我感觉自己像在到处 |
[13:03] | trying on 100 different versions of myself. | 尝试一百个不同版本的自己 |
[13:06] | It’s just not working, or… | 但没有用 |
[13:11] | It doesn’t seem like that. | 看上去不像那样 |
[13:14] | From the outside, I mean. | 至少外人看来不是 |
[13:18] | Then I think about…home… | 然后我会想到家 |
[13:23] | ..School and, fuck, I just… | 学校 然后我就… |
[13:26] | I can’t connect this life and… | 我没法把这个生活跟 |
[13:29] | ..And that life. It just… | 那种生活连接起来 |
[13:32] | It just doesn’t fit. | 接不上 |
[13:34] | Or… | 或者 |
[13:44] | Um…do your friends know about us? | 你的朋友知道我们的事吗 |
[13:46] | Just, like, what happened in school or…whatever? | 以前学校发生的事之类的 |
[13:54] | No. | 不 |
[13:57] | Joanna does. | 乔安娜知道 |
[14:00] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[14:03] | But not the others. | 但其他人不知道 |
[14:06] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不知道 |
[14:08] | I mean, they may have | 他们可能 |
[14:09] | picked up on something, but I never told them. | 察觉到什么 但我从没告诉他们 |
[14:11] | Would you be embarrassed if they found out? | 如果他们发现了 你会尴尬吗 |
[14:14] | That we were together in school, or whatever? | 我们以前上学时在一起过 |
[14:20] | Yeah. | 会 |
[14:22] | In some ways. | 有一点吧 |
[14:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:30] | Because it was humiliating. | 因为那很屈辱 |
[14:34] | You mean, the way I treated you? | 你是说我当时对待你的态度吗 |
[14:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:39] | And just, er… | 还有… |
[14:44] | ..Just the fact that I put up with it. | 我竟然就那么忍了 |
[14:53] | Did you ever think about asking me to the Debs? | 你但是有想过邀请我去德布吗 |
[14:59] | I know it’s such a stupid thing, but, er… | 我知道那件事很蠢 但是 |
[15:01] | Um… ..I’m curious whether you thought about it. | 我想知道你有没有考虑过 |
[15:04] | To be honest, er…no. | 老实说 没有 |
[15:07] | I wish that I did. | 我希望我当时考虑过 |
[15:11] | You know… | 你知道 |
[15:13] | Would you have said yes? | 你会答应吗 |
[15:18] | Yeah. | 会 |
[15:25] | Fuck’s sake! | 天啊 |
[15:29] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[15:34] | Apparently, everybody knew about us, anyway. | 然而其实每个人都知道我们的事 |
[15:36] | Everyone knew what? | 每个人都知道什么 |
[15:38] | That we were seeing each other. | 我们在一起 |
[15:41] | I didn’t tell anyone, Connell, I swear to God. | 我没告诉任何人 康奈尔 我发誓 |
[15:43] | No, fuck, I know. That’s not what I mean. I mean… | 不 我知道 我不是这意思 我是说… |
[15:45] | My point is that even if you had told people, | 我是说就算你告诉别人了 |
[15:47] | it wouldn’t have mattered. | 也不要紧 |
[15:52] | – Were they horrible about it? – No. | -他们对此很刻薄吗 -没有 |
[15:57] | Believe it or not, no-one even cared. | 不管你信不信 根本没人在乎 |
[16:06] | I feel really guilty about | 我觉得很愧疚 |
[16:07] | all that stuff I said to you about, er… | 我跟你说的那些话 关于… |
[16:10] | ..how bad it would be if people found out. | 如果大家发现了 事情会变得多糟 |
[16:12] | Like, obviously, that was just… | 显然 那只是… |
[16:15] | That was just what was going on in my head, and… | 那只是我自己的臆想 |
[16:19] | There’d be no reason why anybody would care. I just… | 大家没理由在意 我就是… |
[16:26] | I think I just suffered from anxiety with those sort of things. | 我想我当时就是对各种事都很焦虑吧 |
[16:28] | I don’t know, it’s… | 我也说不好 |
[16:33] | Yeah. | 那个 |
[16:36] | I still think about it all the time. I still… | 我仍在一直想这个事 我仍在… |
[16:39] | ..think about why I acted | 想我为什么会表现得 |
[16:41] | in such a fucked-up way, and I’m really sorry. | 那么差劲 我真的非常抱歉 |
[16:46] | Marianne, I… | 玛丽安 我… |
[16:49] | I really am sorry. | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[16:55] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[17:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:28] | – What? – Sorry. | -什么 -对不起 |
[17:31] | We’re just… I thought we were going to a party? | 我们挺… 我们不是要去派对吗 |
[17:34] | Sorry, I just… I felt I had to say it! | 对不起 我… 我觉得我必须说出来 |
[17:38] | But we’re good. This is good. | 可我们挺好的啊 都挺好的 |
[17:39] | Everyone says we’re good together. | 大家都说我们俩在一起挺好的 |
[17:41] | I mean…that’s not a reason… | 我觉得… 那不能算是个理由… |
[17:44] | And do they? | 何况他们真那么想吗 |
[17:46] | – Does everyone really go around saying that? – Yeah. | -大家真的还到处说这个吗 -嗯 |
[17:48] | Do people even care? | 大家真会在乎吗 |
[17:50] | Yeah. I think people care that their friends are happy, yeah. | 对 我想大家在乎他们的朋友是否幸福 |
[17:53] | Look, I’m sorry, I just… I don’t think this is working. | 我很抱歉 我… 我觉得我们俩走不下去 |
[17:57] | – It’s not what I want any more. – Any more? | -这不再是我想要的了 -不再是了 |
[17:59] | Yea. | 对 |
[18:00] | So, you did want this at some point? | 那你以前还是想要的 |
[18:09] | You are literally like a completely different person right now. | 此时此刻你完完全全像另外一个人 |
[18:15] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:31] | Are you sure you don’t mind bringing me? | 你确定不介意带上我 |
[18:34] | Sure. I’m going there myself, aren’t I? | 当然 我自己过去 不是吗 |
[18:36] | But, er…you hadn’t promised Teresa a lift? | 可是… 你没有答应捎上特蕾莎吗 |
[18:42] | – What are you drinking? – Gin. | -你喝什么呢 -金酒 |
[18:44] | – And? – Gin. | -掺什么 -金酒 |
[18:47] | Huh! Right. | 好吧 |
[18:49] | She was talking about you. | 她谈论起你呢 |
[18:51] | – Right. – You guys fighting, or something? | -好吧 -你们俩吵架了还是怎么了 |
[18:53] | Are we fighting? That’s insane. Did she say that? | 我们吵架 太搞笑了 是她说的吗 |
[18:56] | No. She said you were seeing each other. | 不是 她说你们俩在交往 |
[19:00] | And that means we’re fighting, does it? | 那就是说我们俩吵架呢 是吗 |
[19:01] | So, you are seeing each other? | 所以你们俩是在交往 |
[19:05] | – It’s casual. – That’s exactly what she said. | -不当真的 -她也是这么说的 |
[19:09] | Did you agree between you | 是你们俩商量好的 |
[19:10] | that’s what you were going to tell people? | 这么和别人说的吗 |
[19:11] | Not as such, I don’t think. | 不是的 我觉得不是这样 |
[19:15] | – You have such a nice face. – Huh! You’re getting drunk. | -你的脸好可爱 -你喝多了 |
[19:18] | People have said that to me, that your face is nice. | 大家和我这么说的 说你的脸很可爱 |
[19:21] | That’s nice of them. | 她们真客气 |
[19:24] | I just broke up with Gareth. | 我刚刚和加雷斯分手了 |
[19:27] | Like, an hour ago. | 一个小时以前 |
[19:30] | Is that why you’re drinking gin on gin? | 所以你在喝金酒掺金酒吗 |
[19:33] | – Didn’t hurt that much. – You all right? | -没那么痛苦 -你没事吧 |
[19:37] | I think I’m just a…fundamentally cold, unfeeling person. | 我想我骨子里… 就是个冷漠无情的人 |
[19:42] | I feel absolutely fine. | 我感觉好着呢 |
[19:43] | – That’s bullshit. – We weren’t meant to be. | -别扯了 -我们不算天生一对 |
[19:46] | Wasn’t a good fit. | 本来就不合适 |
[19:47] | – Feel like I could’ve told you that myself. – Do you? | -我就该亲口告诉你 -是吗 |
[20:13] | Hi! Sophie! | 苏菲 |
[20:19] | I’ll go and find a fridge, all right? | 我去看看冰箱在哪 |
[20:21] | You made it! | 你来了 |
[20:22] | – You look so nice! – Oh! Hi, hi, hi! Hi. | -你看着真不错 -你好你好 |
[20:24] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[20:25] | – I’m fine. How are you? – Yeah, good. | -挺好的 你呢 -很好 |
[20:29] | Huh! What are they like! | 他们怎么样 |
[20:30] | – I might go and say hello, but I’ll catch you in a bit. – OK. | -我去打个招呼 等下来找你 -行 |
[20:45] | You…look fantastic! Is this new? | 你看起来美极了 这是新的吗 |
[20:49] | – Hi! How you doing? – I’m great. I’m great. | -你好吗 -我很好 我很好 |
[20:53] | ‘Course she’s great, she just lost 10st of boring. | 她当然好 她刚摆脱了最无聊的人 |
[20:56] | Oh, no! Peggy, that’s terrible. | 佩吉 太坏了你 |
[20:58] | – Poor Gareth! – Ah, he’ll be fine. | -可怜的加雷斯 -他没事的 |
[21:01] | – Where’s Connell? – Um…I don’t know. I think he’s inside. | -康奈尔呢 -我不知道 他在里面 |
[21:04] | Probably looking for Teresa. | 可能在找特蕾莎吧 |
[21:07] | Yeah, I heard they hooked up. That’s cool. | 我听说他们好上了 挺好的 |
[21:10] | You’re such a baby! | 你怎么这么弱 |
[21:13] | Oh, no! I’m not having that again. | 我不要再抽了 |
[21:44] | I’m going to nip down. Do you want a beer? | 我去拿点喝的 你要啤酒吗 |
[21:46] | – I’ll take another one of those. – Is that all right? | -我再来一瓶吧 -你行吗 |
[21:48] | Yeah. Sound. | 我很好 |
[21:59] | – You’ve been off with Teresa. – Have I? | -你一直和特蕾莎在一起 -我有吗 |
[22:04] | You’re completely out of it, are you? | 你喝醉了 是吧 |
[22:07] | You smell like perfume. Hm! | 你闻起来像香水 |
[22:10] | Yeah, well, Teresa’s not actually at the party, so… | 其实特蕾莎不在这 所以 |
[22:16] | As in, she’s not really here. Huh! | 她真的不在这里 |
[22:21] | Come here. | 过来 |
[22:32] | – Do you like her better than me? – Hm? No. | -你喜欢她多过我吗 -没有 |
[22:37] | To be honest, I don’t really know her that well, so… | 老实说 我不太了解她 所以 |
[22:41] | Is she better in bed than I am? | 她的床上功夫比我厉害吗 |
[22:43] | You’re drunk, Marianne. | 你喝醉了 玛丽安 |
[22:45] | If you were sober, you’d never ask that. | 如果你清醒的话 你不会问这些 |
[22:49] | So that’s not the answer that I want. | 这不是我想要的答案 |
[22:51] | Hm. Obviously it’s the answer that you want. | 很明显这就是你想要的答案 |
[23:02] | Let’s go upstairs. | 我们到楼上去吧 |
[23:05] | Yeah, we actually are upstairs, Marianne. | 我们就在楼上 玛丽安 |
[23:13] | – I want you to fuck me. – Yeah? | -我想要你 -是吗 |
[23:19] | Not tonight. You’re wasted. | 改天吧 你喝醉了 |
[23:23] | – Is that the only reason? – Yeah. | -这是唯一的理由吗 -对 |
[23:26] | That’s it. | 就这理由 |
[23:28] | – Otherwise you would? – Mm, Marianne… | -我没醉的话 你会吗 -玛丽安 |
[23:34] | I’ll give you drugs. | 我给你药 |
[23:37] | You don’t even… | 你都没有… |
[23:37] | Marianne, you don’t have drugs. You should go lie down. | 玛丽安 你都没有药 你该去躺下了 |
[23:42] | Just kiss me. | 吻我 |
[23:46] | Ok. | 好 |
[23:50] | Good night, Marianne. | 晚安 玛丽安 |
[23:52] | I’ll be here in the morning. | 明早见 |
[23:59] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[24:58] | – Sorry about last night. – Forget about it. | -昨晚很抱歉 -忘了吧 |
[25:05] | I think it would be a bit difficult for us to stay friends | 如果我们其中一个总想着睡对方 |
[25:08] | if one of us kept trying to sleep with the other one. | 我们挺难做朋友的 |
[25:40] | – I’m going to have a shower. – Cool. | -我去洗个澡 -好 |
[25:43] | I’ll make some coffee. | 我煮点咖啡 |
[27:01] | Come to bed, then. | 去床上吧 |
[29:48] | It’s not like this with other people. | 和其他人不是这样的 |
[29:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:01] | I think we’ll be fine. | 我想我们会好好的 |