时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | See you. | 再见 |
[00:33] | What a view! | 多美的景色啊 |
[00:37] | That is real nice. | 真的太美了 |
[00:48] | Race you to the top. | 比谁先到上面 |
[00:49] | – Connell? – Yeah, come on! | -康奈尔 -好 来啦 |
[00:52] | Knock yourself out. | 你太兴奋了 |
[00:54] | Too slow. | 是你太慢了 |
[01:04] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[01:08] | Think we’ll get our own rooms? | 你觉得我们会有自己的房间吗 |
[01:20] | – Are we early? – Pretty sure we’re late. | -我们来得太早了吗 -我们肯定是迟到了 |
[01:26] | The backpackers are here. | 背包客到啦 |
[01:32] | Come in. | 快进来吧 |
[01:34] | – So good to see you. – You, too. | -见到你太高兴了 -很高兴见到你 |
[01:36] | – Fuckin’ hell, this place, man. – It’s alright, isn’t it? | -这个地方真是太棒了 老兄 -可不是吗 |
[01:40] | It is amazing. | 太赞了 |
[01:41] | – Come through. They’re all out back. – Grazie! | -走过去 他们在后边 -谢谢 |
[01:45] | Looks nice. | 看上去不错 |
[02:03] | Can I get you something to drink? | 要给你拿点喝的吗 |
[02:04] | A glass of water would be grand. Thanks. | 一杯水就好 谢谢 |
[02:33] | It’s a nice place. | 这地方真不错 |
[02:37] | It’s very quiet. | 这里非常安静 |
[02:43] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[02:47] | There she is. | 她在这啊 |
[02:50] | – It’s so nice to see you. – You, too. | -见到你真好 -你也是 |
[02:52] | Thanks so much for having us. This place is incredible. | 感谢你邀请我们来 这个地方太美了 |
[02:56] | How was your journey? You must be tired. | 旅途如何 你们一定累坏了吧 |
[02:58] | No, not at all. We slept the whole way. | 不 完全不累 我们睡了一路 |
[03:00] | – Really? – No, Niall slept the whole way. | -是吗 -不是 奈尔睡了一路 |
[03:04] | – We’re going to make dinner. – Amazing. | -我们要去做晚饭了 -太棒了 |
[03:06] | – I’m cooking. You should be very excited. – I properly am. | -我正在煮 你应该很激动吧 -确实 |
[03:09] | I’ll show you where you’re sleeping. | 我带你们去看看睡觉的地方 |
[03:10] | Then you can have a drink or a walk or a shower! | 然后你们可以喝一杯或者散个步洗个澡 |
[03:15] | Right! Sorry about that. | 好 很抱歉 |
[03:17] | Whatever you like. | 你说了算 |
[03:33] | – No, I’m not having this argument… – If you’d have just… | -不 我不跟你吵架… -如果你就… |
[03:36] | Connell, you made it. | 康奈尔 你洗完了 |
[03:39] | You all right, Jamie? | 你还好吗 杰米 |
[03:41] | Yeah, not bad, thanks. | 是的 还行 谢谢 |
[03:44] | – Can I get you a drink? – I’d take a beer if you had one. | -要喝点什么吗 -如果有啤酒就给我来一瓶 |
[03:51] | Good summer? | 美好的夏日时光 |
[03:53] | Yeah, good. You? | 是啊 很美好 你呢 |
[03:57] | Yeah, it was all right, thanks. | 一切都好 谢谢 |
[04:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:05] | – Marianne, is there a Wi-Fi code I could grab? – Sure. | -玛丽安 我能问问无线密码吗 -当然 |
[04:08] | – It’s on the thingy – the box in the hall. – Thanks. | -密码在门厅的那个盒子上 -谢谢 |
[04:12] | It’s not brilliant. Did you want to make a call or…? | 有时候不太好使 你要打电话还是… |
[04:15] | Helen. Yeah, I said I would when I got here. | 打给海伦 我说过到了要给她打电话 |
[04:18] | I doubt you’ll get Skype working. | 我觉得视频可能连不上 |
[04:20] | – Phone signal’s best in the garden, up by the pool. – Thanks. | -花园的电话信号最好 泳池边上 -谢谢 |
[04:24] | – Do you want me to help with dinner or…? – No. | -要我帮你做晚饭吗 -不用 |
[04:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:45] | Is it nice there? | 那地方还行吧 |
[04:49] | Is it huge? Has she got a mansion in every country? | 很大吗 她在每个国家都有豪宅吗 |
[04:54] | I wouldn’t call it a mansion. It’s, erm… | 不算是豪宅吧 这里… |
[04:57] | …Certainly a step up from hostels. | 确实比旅馆高级一些 |
[04:59] | What’s the plan, then? You out partying in the local village? | 你接下来要干什么 在当地的村子里派对吗 |
[05:03] | Don’t think so. I think we’re just going to have dinner here. | 应该不会 我想我们应该只是在这吃晚饭 |
[05:07] | What are you having? | 你们要吃什么 |
[05:09] | Don’t know. I, erm… | 不知道 我… |
[05:11] | I saw some figs. | 我看见了无花果 |
[05:14] | That’s classic Marianne. | 那是玛丽安的传统菜品 |
[05:16] | Figs. Of course she’s serving you figs in her Italian mansion. | 无花果 在意大利豪宅里她可不要上无花果吗 |
[05:21] | – Are there artichokes as well? – Mm-hm. Think so. | -那边是不是也有洋蓟啊 -嗯 应该有 |
[05:26] | I hope you have fun. | 希望你玩得开心 |
[05:29] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[05:31] | I miss you too, Helen. | 我也想你 海伦 |
[05:35] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:37] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:54] | How was Helen? | 海伦怎么样 |
[05:56] | Good. Yeah, good. | 挺好的 挺好 |
[06:00] | – Says hi. – Oh… Hi. | -问你好呢 -哦…好 |
[06:04] | And Jamie? | 杰米怎么样 |
[06:06] | What about him? | 什么怎么样 |
[06:07] | You want a “Hi” from Jamie? | 你也想听杰米问你一声好吗 |
[06:11] | He’s sleeping. | 他睡着呢 |
[06:14] | You want me to give you a hand? | 想让我来帮忙吗 |
[06:17] | Done. Shelled every one of these fuckers. | 搞定 把这些倒霉东西都剥出来了 |
[06:20] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[06:25] | I was going to bike to | 我准备骑车去 |
[06:26] | the shop for some bits. Do you want to come? | 商店买点东西 想一起去吗 |
[06:28] | Yeah, well, if there’s a bike I can borrow. | 如果我能借辆自行车的话 |
[06:31] | Jamie’s will do. | 杰米的车可以 |
[06:33] | I’ll, erm… I’ll raise the saddle a bit. | 我会… 我会把座调高一点 |
[06:36] | A lot. | 很多 |
[06:44] | Right, go, go. Wooo! | 快 快 |
[06:47] | This is amazing. | 太棒了 |
[07:11] | Don’t be an eejit, Connell. | 别胡闹 康奈尔 |
[07:41] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
[07:42] | – Grazie mille. – Grazie. | -非常感谢 -谢谢 |
[07:44] | – Arrivederci. Ciao. – Ciao. Arrivederci. | -再见 -再见再见 |
[07:56] | I feel like everything’s changed since Schols. | 我觉得得奖学金游学之后一切都变了 |
[07:58] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是 |
[08:00] | I don’t know. Just…all this. | 我也说不清 就是… 所有这一切 |
[08:03] | It’s real. | 这很真实 |
[08:06] | You know, foreign cities are real. | 外国城市很真实 |
[08:08] | Famous artworks. | 著名的艺术品 |
[08:11] | Remnants of the Berlin Wall. | 柏林墙的遗迹 |
[08:14] | Eating ice cream in little Italian piazzas with you. | 在意大利一个小广场上和你吃冰激凌 |
[08:20] | It’s money though, isn’t it? | 不过还是钱的缘故 对吧 |
[08:23] | The substance that makes the world real. | 让世界变得真实的东西 |
[08:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:28] | So corrupt. | 那么腐败 |
[08:30] | And sexy. | 又性感 |
[08:36] | I feel like the scholarship has made, like, | 我感觉奖学金基本上让 |
[08:37] | literally everything seem possible. | 所有的事情都成为可能 |
[08:41] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你高兴 |
[08:43] | I’m happy for you, too. | 我也为你高兴 |
[08:45] | Yeah, but you deserve it more. | 嗯 但你更值得被恭喜 |
[08:49] | Why? Because of the financial stuff? | 为什么 是因为钱吗 |
[08:51] | Well, yeah, obviously. | 是啊 很明显啊 |
[08:53] | I actually meant that you’re a better student. | 实际上我的意思是说你是一个更好的学生 |
[08:55] | You know, I don’t really think about it that much. | 那方面我不是特别关注 |
[08:59] | The financial side. | 钱的方面 |
[09:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:07] | That was an ignorant thing to say. | 那么说太无知了 |
[09:10] | Maybe I should think about it more. | 也许我应该更关注那方面一点 |
[09:13] | Right. | 嗯 |
[09:15] | I am conscious of the fact that we got to know each other | 我很清楚你和我认识的原因是 |
[09:18] | because your mother works for my family. | 因为你妈妈为我家工作 |
[09:22] | I also don’t think that my mother is a very good employer. | 我也觉得我妈不是什么好的雇主 |
[09:26] | I don’t think she pays Lorraine very well. | 她给洛琳的薪水应该不怎么样 |
[09:28] | Well, she pays her fuck all. | 她屁都没付给她 |
[09:30] | Why hasn’t this come up before? | 以前怎么没提起过这件事 |
[09:35] | No, honestly, I think it’s totally fair if you resent me. | 说真的 如果你恨我 都完全正常 |
[09:39] | I don’t resent you. Why would I? | 我不恨你 为什么要恨你 |
[09:45] | I just don’t… I don’t | 我就是认为… |
[09:46] | think I’m processing the change all that well. | 我没太好地消化这个转变 |
[09:53] | Well… | 这个 |
[09:56] | ..You just need to get it straight in your mind | 你只需要自己想清楚 |
[09:58] | what you think is fair and good in the world. | 在这世界上 什么才是值得争取的 |
[10:03] | And if you think that people should be able to go to college | 如果你觉得人们应该上大学 |
[10:07] | and get English degrees… | 拿文学专业学位 |
[10:10] | ..And go to Europe and look at art, | 去欧洲 欣赏艺术 |
[10:11] | then you shouldn’t feel guilty for yourself, | 那你就不用对自己感到愧疚 |
[10:13] | – because you have every right to. – That’s easy for you to say. | -因为你有这个权利 -你说这话倒是轻巧 |
[10:17] | You don’t feel guilty about anything. | 你对任何事都没有愧疚 |
[10:19] | Is that how you see me? | 你是这样看我的吗 |
[10:26] | I loved the e-mails you sent. | 我喜欢你发的那些电邮 |
[10:30] | They were so good. | 写得很好 |
[10:32] | You write really beautifully. | 你文字写得很优美 |
[10:36] | It’s really nice to hear you say that, Marianne. | 很高兴听你这么说 玛丽安 |
[10:38] | How are the stories going? I’d love to read them. | 故事写得怎么样了 我很期待拜读 |
[10:42] | They’re not as good as the e-mails. | 没电邮那么好 |
[11:40] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:46] | – Do you mind opening this? My hands are wet. – Not at all! | -你介意开下酒吗 我的手湿了 -不介意 |
[11:51] | Life – you live it up and you drink it down. | 生活 你尽情享受 然后一饮而尽 |
[11:58] | Nice shot. | 说得好 |
[11:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:01] | – No champagne glasses? – These are champagne glasses. | -没有香槟杯吗 -这些就是香槟杯 |
[12:05] | No, I mean the tall ones. | 不 我说的是高的那种 |
[12:06] | You mean flutes. These are coupes. | 你是说笛形杯 这些是浅碟杯 |
[12:10] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[12:12] | I’m just saying these aren’t for champagne. | 我只是说这些不是用来喝香槟的 |
[12:14] | You’re such a philistine. | 你可真是市侩 |
[12:16] | We’re going to drink champagne | 我们要拿船形肉卤盘喝香槟 |
[12:17] | out of gravy boats and I’m a philistine! | 而我倒成了市侩了 |
[12:21] | No, they’re just an older style, Jamie. | 不 这些只是古旧的样式 杰米 |
[12:24] | They were my dad’s. There are flutes in the press | 这些是我爸的 水槽上面的壁橱里 |
[12:26] | over the sink if you’d prefer. Help yourself. | 有笛形杯 想要的话自己拿 |
[12:28] | Well, I didn’t realise | 我没意识到 |
[12:29] | that it was such an emotional issue for you. | 这件事对你来说有那么大的情感价值 |
[12:30] | I am terribly sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:38] | This is really delicious. | 这真的很好吃 |
[12:40] | I underdid the pasta. It’s very al dente. | 我把意面火候弄小了 吃着很筋道 |
[12:42] | – Too al dente, no? – I think it’s nice. | -太筋道了吗 -我觉得很好 |
[12:45] | It’s great. Thanks. | 火候正好 谢谢 |
[12:47] | And it’s such a lovely house. | 而且房子太漂亮了 |
[12:49] | Did you come here when you were little? | 你小时候会来这里吗 |
[12:52] | So, where was your favourite place on your European tour? | 你的欧洲之旅最喜欢的地点是哪里 |
[12:56] | Impossible to choose. I loved, erm, Berlin, Amsterdam… | 太难选了 我喜欢柏林 阿姆斯特丹 |
[12:59] | Why would you want to spend your summer | 你为什么想把暑假都花在 |
[13:01] | on trains and in hostels? | 火车和旅舍里 |
[13:03] | I don’t know, to meet new people, bit of culture, | 我不知道 去结交新的人 感受文化 |
[13:06] | save some money and see the world, Jamie. | 省点钱 去看看世界 杰米 |
[13:08] | Sure…sure. | 当然 |
[13:13] | Standing in front of | 站在 |
[13:14] | Vermeer’s The Art of Painting was pretty good. | 维米尔的《画室》前面真的很震撼 |
[13:19] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:21] | He stared at it for a whole day. I’m not exaggerating. | 他足足盯了一整天 我没夸张 |
[13:25] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[13:29] | Sounds thrilling, man. | 听起来很刺激 |
[13:32] | Well, I got a lot out of it, so… | 我从中收获很多 所以 |
[13:35] | Did you, though? Cos that’s the thing with inter-railing, | 你真有很多收获吗 因为欧洲通票出游 |
[13:37] | it’s essentially a tick box tour, | 其实就是走马观花 |
[13:38] | where you don’t get to experience what a place has to offer, | 你体验不到这个地方呈现给你的乐趣 |
[13:41] | cos your head’s just stuck in a fucking guide book. | 因为你满脑子都想着旅行指南上的东西 |
[13:43] | Unlike pissing around in your girlfriend’s Italian villa | 可不像某些人整个夏天都在女朋友的 |
[13:47] | for the entire summer. | 意大利别墅里游手好闲 |
[14:27] | Well, thank fuck for scholarships, eh? | 真是多亏了有奖学金 对吧 |
[14:29] | Sure. I’d cheers to that. | 是啊 我很庆幸 |
[14:33] | – What do you mean? – Connell knows what I mean. | -你什么意思 -康奈尔知道我什么意思 |
[14:37] | And Marianne. Cheers to you both. | 还有玛丽安 祝贺你们两个 |
[14:39] | Marianne hardly would have been working in a garage | 玛丽安肯定没有在修车厂工作过 |
[14:41] | and living with her mum, would she? | 也没跟她母亲住在一起 对吧 |
[14:42] | Do you want me to get fresh glasses? | 你要我帮你重拿个杯子吗 |
[14:43] | This is life-changing stuff for Connell here. | 这可是康奈尔人生的转折点呢 |
[14:44] | No. Thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[14:47] | We can get fresh glasses, can’t we? | 我们可以换新杯子的 对吧 |
[14:49] | Go for it. | 你想换就换 |
[14:51] | I’ll go. | 我去吧 |
[15:02] | We should go to Venice while you’re here. | 既然你来了 我们可以去威尼斯 |
[15:05] | It’s only a couple of hours on the train. | 坐火车只需要几个小时 |
[15:07] | – Ah, that’ll be perfect. I’ve never been. – Shocker. | -那就太好了 我还没去过 -震惊 |
[15:11] | You’d like the Guggenheim. | 你会喜欢古根海姆博物馆的 |
[15:13] | There’s a painting there by Duchamp. | 那儿有杜尚的绘画 |
[15:15] | – A Sad Young Man On A Train. – I know it’s a cliche, but… | -《火车上悲伤的男人》 -我知道是老调重弹 |
[15:17] | You could stand in front of it for a whole day. | 你可以站在它面前看上一整天 |
[15:20] | Is that how you think about me or just my taste? | 你觉得我会喜欢 或者我的品位是这样吗 |
[15:23] | It’s just a really good painting. | 那幅画真的很棒 |
[15:25] | It’s a nude. | 是幅裸体画 |
[15:30] | Why are we bothering with Venice? | 为什么我为什么要这么麻烦去威尼斯 |
[15:34] | Yeah, sure, that’s what everyone says, | 是啊 不是所有人都说 |
[15:36] | right? “Get to fuck, Venice.” | “去他妈的威尼斯”吗 |
[15:37] | Well, it’ll be heaving, and not even with Italians. | 就算没有意大利人 威尼斯也拥挤不堪 |
[15:40] | Just Asians taking photos of everything. | 只有到处拍照的亚洲人 |
[15:42] | We’re literally going to sit on a train for two hours | 我们可是得坐两小时火车 |
[15:44] | to get art through a million people’s camera phones. | 再穿过上百万个相机才能看到艺术作品 |
[15:46] | Yeah, God forbid you might actually encounter an Asian person, Jamie. | 是啊 但愿你碰不到亚洲人 杰米 |
[15:53] | – Excuse me? – I’m just going to go get dessert. | -你说什么 -我去拿甜点 |
[16:03] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[16:16] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[16:20] | – Are you going to say anything? – About what? | -你不准备说点什么吗 -说什么 |
[16:24] | Are you serious?! | 你说真的吗 |
[16:26] | What is even happening? | 刚才发生什么了 |
[16:30] | I’m your best friend. You can talk to me about anything. | 我是你最好的朋友 你什么都可以跟我讲 |
[16:34] | There’s nothing to talk about, is there? | 真没什么好说的 |
[16:37] | It’s fucking horrible out there, isn’t it? | 外面真是太可怕了 |
[16:39] | For everyone? | 所有人都是 |
[16:41] | Right. | 对 |
[16:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:45] | – It’s fine. He’s just pissed. – It’s not just him, Marianne. | -没关系 他只是喝多了 -不止是他 玛丽安 |
[16:51] | What did you expect? You brought Connell here. | 你把康奈尔带到这来还能指望怎么样 |
[16:56] | Right. | 对 |
[16:57] | Jamie’s an asshole, but he fucking adores you. | 杰米是个混蛋 但他确实是喜欢你 |
[17:01] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[17:05] | Can you bring the bowls? | 你能把碗端出来吗 |
[17:10] | You’ve properly spoilt us, Marianne. | 你可对我们太好了 玛丽安 |
[17:20] | Where’s the cream? | 奶油在哪 |
[17:23] | It’s inside. | 在屋里 |
[17:27] | Why wouldn’t you bring it out? | 你为什么不拿出来 |
[17:38] | Fuck sake. | 去他妈的 |
[17:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:54] | How are they? The strawberries. | 怎么样 草莓 |
[17:57] | Erm, yeah, they’re great, Peggy. Really lovely. | 很棒 佩吉 真的很棒 |
[18:00] | They’re not local, they’re Spanish. | 不是本地的 西班牙的 |
[18:01] | OK. They’re still, er, really delicious. | 好吧 还是很好吃 |
[18:09] | – What the fuck does it look like?! – You’re drunk, Jamie. | -看上去像是什么样 -你喝醉了 杰米 |
[18:15] | All right? | 一切还好吧 |
[18:23] | – Put that down. – Sorry, what? | -把它放下 -不好意思 什么 |
[18:25] | Put that glass down, please. | 把酒杯放下 拜托 |
[18:30] | You want me to put it down? OK. | 你想让我放下 行啊 |
[18:32] | – Jamie… – Yeah, OK. | -杰米 -没问题 |
[18:35] | I’ll put it down. | 我这就放下 |
[18:36] | Watch. | 看好了 |
[18:39] | Come here, come here, come here, come here, come here. | 过来 过来 过来 |
[18:42] | It’s OK, it’s OK. | 没事的 没事的 |
[18:44] | It’s all right, you’re all right. | 没事 你没事 |
[18:46] | You are fucking mental. | 你真他妈疯了 |
[18:49] | You need help, cos you are fucking deranged. | 你需要帮助 因为你神经不正常 |
[18:53] | Where are you going? What the fuck?! | 你要去哪 搞什么 |
[19:27] | Have you got a cigarette? | 你有烟吗 |
[20:03] | Can I stay in your room tonight? | 我今晚能睡你房间吗 |
[20:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:09] | I’ll sleep on the floor. | 我睡地上 |
[20:13] | The bed’s huge. It’s fine. | 床很大 没关系 |
[21:07] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我不知道我怎么了 |
[21:10] | In what way? | 怎么说 |
[21:15] | I don’t know why I can’t make people love me. | 我不知道为什么我不能让别人爱上我 |
[21:20] | I think there was something wrong with me when I was born. | 我觉得我出生的时候出了问题 |
[21:28] | Lots of people love you, Marianne, OK? | 许多人爱你 玛丽安 明白吗 |
[21:33] | Your family and friends love you. | 你的家人和朋友爱你 |
[21:38] | You don’t know my family. | 你不了解我家人 |
[21:46] | I know that you fight with them, but… | 我知道你会和他们争吵 但… |
[21:49] | Last time I was home… | 上次我在家时 |
[21:53] | ..My brother said he wished I was dead. | 我哥哥说他希望我死了 |
[22:06] | What did he say that for? | 他为什么那样说 |
[22:09] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[22:12] | He said… | 他说… |
[22:14] | ..No-one would miss me… | 没人会想我 |
[22:17] | ..Because I’m entirely unloved. | 因为我彻底没人爱 |
[22:22] | Would you not tell your mother | 他这样和你说话 |
[22:23] | if he was talking to you like that? | 你不会告诉你妈妈吗 |
[22:26] | She was there. | 她当时在场 |
[22:28] | I think she just got up and left. | 她好像就起身走了 |
[22:31] | What provoked it, like? How did the argument start? | 因为什么事 什么激起了争吵 |
[22:36] | You think I did something to deserve it. | 你觉得我做了什么活该的事 |
[22:38] | No, I’m obviously not saying that. | 不 我显然不是这个意思 |
[22:43] | Sometimes I think I must deserve it. | 有时我觉得我一定是活该 |
[22:48] | Or else I don’t know why it would happen. | 不然 我不知道为什么会这样 |
[22:54] | Why’d you never say any of this to me before? | 你以前为什么没跟我说过这些事 |
[22:59] | The whole time we were together, | 我们在一起那么久 |
[23:00] | why did you never tell me any of this? | 你为什么从来不告诉我 |
[23:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:14] | I suppose I didn’t want you to think… | 可能我不想让你觉得 |
[23:17] | ..I was damaged or something. | 我人格受损之类的 |
[23:24] | I was probably afraid you wouldn’t want me any more. | 我可能害怕 那样你就会不要我了 |
[23:39] | You do think I’m damaged. | 你确实认为我是残缺的 |
[23:59] | Jesus Christ, come here. | 天啊 过来 |
[25:02] | No… No. | 不 不 |
[25:04] | No. | 不 |
[25:07] | We shouldn’t. | 我们不该这样做 |
[25:14] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |