时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Soon, all shall bear witness… | 很快 我们即将见证 |
[00:22] | Wait. No, wait. | 等下 不行 稍等 |
[00:25] | The angle is better from over here. | 从这边拍角度更好些 |
[00:27] | Okay, it’s your best side. | 好了 你这边最好看 |
[00:29] | This side? | 这边 |
[00:32] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[00:32] | And everyone has one side better than the other. | 每个人都是一边侧脸比另一边好看 |
[00:37] | You too? Wait, wait, turn. | 你也是吗 等等 转过去 |
[00:40] | It’s the other side. | 另一边 |
[00:41] | Both sides are perfectly the same. | 两边完全一样 |
[00:43] | Okay, come. Come, come. | 好吧 开始 开始吧 |
[00:46] | Commence with the final sequencing. | 从最后测序开始 |
[01:08] | Please. Please be careful. | 请小心点 |
[01:11] | Quiet. No interrupting. | 闭嘴 不要打扰 |
[01:13] | Soon, all shall bear witness | 很快 我们即将见证 |
[01:15] | to the great power, like no one has ever seen before. | 最强大的能量 之前从来没人见过 |
[01:20] | Waiting for someone like me | 等待着像我这样的人 |
[01:22] | to awaken it from its eons of slumber. | 将它从沉睡中唤醒 |
[01:43] | Beautiful. | 好美 |
[01:53] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[01:55] | Yes. Quite right, fraeulein. | 是的 没错 姑娘 |
[01:57] | Gods, I suspect. | 我想是神 |
[01:58] | With such technology, | 以这样的技术 |
[01:59] | just think of the power they must wield. | 你就想想他们所拥有的能量 |
[02:02] | Imagine what they could have accomplished by now. | 想想他们现在所能达到的成就 |
[02:06] | Imagine what I will be able to bring back. | 想想我会带回来什么 |
[02:11] | For Hitler and for Germany. | 为了希特勒与德国 |
[02:12] | Heil Hitler! | 希特勒万岁 |
[02:14] | This is madness. | 简直是疯狂 |
[02:15] | No, this is genius. | 错 简直是天才 |
[02:17] | This is the future. | 这是未来 |
[02:19] | This is a gateway to another world. | 这是通往另一世界的大门 |
[02:21] | – Well, on the other side… – The other side? | -在那另一边 -另一边 |
[02:25] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[02:26] | There’s no telling where this thing might take you. | 根本无法知道这玩意儿会把你带到哪里 |
[02:28] | Did Columbus know? Magellan? | 哥伦布事先知道吗 麦哲伦 |
[02:29] | This energy could kill us all. | 这股能量可能会要了我们的命 |
[02:32] | Perhaps, yes. | 可能会 |
[02:37] | We should test it. | 我们应该试试 |
[02:41] | Stefan… | 斯特凡 |
[02:50] | Are you ready to be a good servant to your Fuehrer? | 做好为元首效忠的准备了吗 |
[02:59] | You see? Perfectly safe. | 看到没 非常安全 |
[03:01] | Go get me the professor. | 把教授带过来 |
[03:04] | No. | 不要 |
[03:05] | – No. – No. | -不 -不 |
[03:06] | No, no. No, no, no. | 不要 不要 |
[03:08] | No, stop. | 不 住手 |
[03:10] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[03:11] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[03:12] | Catherine, stop. Stop. | 凯瑟琳 不要 不要 |
[03:14] | Please, wait! Wait. | 求你了 等下 |
[03:19] | I’ll do what you ask. | 我照你说的做 |
[03:21] | If you give me your word as a man… | 如果你言而有信 |
[03:25] | That you will not harm her. | 答应我不伤害她 |
[03:28] | I give you my word for that. | 我答应你 |
[03:33] | Your word means nothing to me! | 你答应的算个屁 |
[03:38] | Father! | 爸爸 |
[03:42] | Fear not. He’s perfectly safe. | 别怕 他很安全 |
[03:44] | I will be right behind him. | 我会紧随其后 |
[04:06] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[04:08] | Coming so undone. | 这么激动 |
[04:10] | I feel for you. | 我很同情你 |
[04:12] | Such energy, such potential. | 这种能量 这种潜力 |
[04:15] | And there you are, | 你就在这吧 |
[04:16] | watching me unlock the great mystery | 眼看着我解锁巨大奥秘 |
[04:18] | you and your father couldn’t… | 你和你父亲所无解的 |
[04:22] | Wilhelm… | 威廉 |
[04:30] | So sad. So pathetic. | 如此可怜可悲 |
[04:35] | There, now. | 好了 |
[04:37] | You want to look nice on your father’s big day. | 你要在父亲重要的日子里漂漂亮亮的 |
[04:40] | Auf wiedersehen. | 再会了 |
[04:47] | Next time, | 下次 |
[04:49] | I’ll make you really bleed. | 本姑娘会让你见血 |
[04:50] | There’s nowhere on this Earth you can hide from me. | 在这地球上你就逃不出我的手掌心 |
[04:53] | Broaden your horizons, my dear. | 把眼界放宽些 亲爱的 |
[04:54] | Earth is no place to find a god. | 地球上找不到神灵 |
[04:58] | My notes. | 我的笔记 |
[04:59] | If we fail to come back on schedule. | 以防我们没有如期回来 |
[05:01] | Don’t lose it. | 别搞丢了 |
[05:02] | This book holds the key to open the gate. | 这本书里有开启这扇门的钥匙 |
[05:05] | Dr. Brucke… | 布鲁克博士 |
[05:07] | What should I do with her? | 她怎么处置 |
[05:10] | Make sure she is safe at the embassy. | 确保她在大使馆内安全 |
[05:13] | You should smile, Catherine Langford. | 你应该微笑 凯瑟琳·兰福德 |
[05:15] | After all, you’re finally in the presence of true discovery. | 毕竟 你终于见到真正的发现了 |
[05:19] | Must be a good change. | 肯定是个好转变 |
[05:20] | You’re a dead man. | 你就快没命了 |
[05:21] | I would watch what you say, | 说话要谨慎 |
[05:23] | lest you find yourself standing behind yourfather’s grave. | 以免你发现自己站在父亲的坟前 |
[05:26] | Remember, he’s the only thing you have left. | 记住 你只有他一个人了 |
[05:28] | If he’s all I have left, then I’ll stop at nothing to find him. | 如果他是我唯一所有 我会不遗余力找到他 |
[05:53] | I don’t suppose there’s any way I can convince you to untie me. | 我想我无法说服你给我松绑 |
[05:57] | Well… | 可以 |
[06:00] | No. | 不 |
[06:02] | No. | 不可能 |
[06:03] | Pig. | 猪 |
[06:20] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[06:27] | Can I tell you something personal, Wasif? | 跟你说点私事 瓦西夫 |
[06:34] | I never thought waiting would be a problem. | 我从不觉得等待有问题 |
[06:38] | Only now, she doesn’t want to wait. | 只是现在 她不想等 |
[06:41] | I do not know, my friend. | 我不知道 朋友 |
[06:45] | Love is not for me. | 我没爱过 |
[06:46] | You just haven’t met the right girl yet, Wasif. | 你只不过是还没遇到对的人 瓦西夫 |
[06:49] | If only others tired of saying that | 如果我听烦了 |
[06:51] | as fast as one tires of hearing it. | 别人就不唠叨就好了 |
[06:56] | Check or fold? | 让牌还是弃牌 |
[06:59] | Fold. | 弃牌 |
[07:02] | All I’m saying is… | 我只能说 |
[07:04] | Love can happen when you least expect it. | 爱情总是在最不经意的时候发生 |
[07:12] | Top notch security, fellas. | 安全防范一流啊 各位 |
[07:14] | Relax, I’m American. | 淡定 我是美国人 |
[07:19] | Hello, James. | 你好 詹姆斯 |
[07:21] | Got a knife? | 有刀吗 |