时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | What I have to show you. | 看看我展示给你的内容 |
[00:28] | There are those like me who’d make for a strong friend and ally. | 那些人像我一样 是强有力的朋友及同盟 |
[02:44] | This man, do they love and worship him? | 这个人 他们是否爱戴并崇拜他 |
[02:50] | They do, as they will worship you. | 是的 他们也会崇拜你 |
[03:06] | I sense she is pleased, tell her there is more. | 我觉得她挺满意的 跟她说不止如此 |
[03:08] | So much more to see. | 还有太多有待她去看的 |
[03:16] | I’m sorry about Wasif. | 我对瓦西夫表示很遗憾 |
[03:18] | I was only trying to– | 我只是想… |
[03:21] | Trying to do what? | 想干什么 |
[03:23] | Get us all killed? | 害我们丧命 |
[03:26] | My father’s out there, I need to do something. | 我父亲还没找到 我得做点什么 |
[03:29] | Nothing’s stopping you, other than selfishness, | 没什么能阻止你 除了自私 |
[03:33] | armed guards, and having nothing that even resembles a plan. | 武装警卫 甚至连个计划都没有 |
[03:39] | I need to save him, he’s all I have. | 我得救他 我只有他了 |
[03:44] | Is that what you think? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[03:47] | Because that’s simply not true. | 这不是实情 |
[03:52] | There are other people here for you, Cat. | 你在这还有其他人 小凯 |
[03:55] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[03:57] | Dear God, just kiss already! | 天啊 快亲吧 |
[04:03] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[04:04] | Fine. | 还行 |
[04:07] | Where are my clothes? | 我的衣服呢 |
[04:09] | Covered in blood. | 沾的都是血 |
[04:13] | You were stabbed. | 你被刺伤了 |
[04:15] | I was stabbed? | 我被刺伤了 |
[04:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:19] | We were trying to escape. | 我们试图逃走 |
[04:21] | It went badly. | 很不顺利 |
[04:22] | How do I not remember? | 我怎么都不记得 |
[04:25] | You… | 你 |
[04:29] | You were in a rough state, | 你当时情况危险 |
[04:31] | a magic stick saved your life. | 一根魔法棒救了你的命 |
[04:34] | Another magic stick? | 又一根魔法棒 |
[04:36] | Yes, it would seem Catherine’s father | 嗯 好像凯瑟琳的父亲 |
[04:39] | unearthed a doorway to a land full of magic sticks. | 发现了一扇通往魔法棒之地的大门 |
[04:53] | Cute. | 不错 |
[04:54] | I know. | 是吧 |
[05:03] | Kasuf, you need to let us leave. | 卡素夫 你得让我们走 |
[05:08] | He doesn’t speak English. | 他不懂英语 |
[05:09] | Okay well at least I’m trying to communicate. | 好吧 但至少我在努力沟通 |
[05:11] | Whatever this place is, he is saying it is his. | 不论这是哪 他说这是他的地盘 |
[05:15] | You, you understand him? | 你能听懂他说什么 |
[05:19] | Yes some of it. | 嗯 一部分吧 |
[05:20] | Sadly, I believe he just called us prisoners. | 很不幸 我觉得他把咱们称为犯人 |
[05:24] | Of course he understands, he’s Egyptian! | 他当然能懂了 他是埃及人 |
[05:27] | Yes I am Egyptian. | 对 我是埃及人 |
[05:29] | Why didn’t you say so earlier? | 你怎么不早说 |
[05:31] | I thought it was fairly obvious. | 我觉得这很明显啊 |
[05:33] | Not that you’re Egyptian, that you understand him! | 不是说你是埃及人 是说你能听懂他的话 |
[05:36] | I only understand very little. | 我只是听懂一小部分 |
[05:38] | A word here and there from Coptic. | 科普特语中的只言片语 |
[05:42] | My grandmother spoke it. | 我祖母会说 |
[05:44] | Also, you are difficult to interrupt. | 而且 打断你真的很难 |
[05:48] | What, uh…he was saying before out there, “Qeesa?” | 他之前说那边的琪萨 |
[05:52] | What does qeesa mean? | 琪萨是什么意思 |
[05:54] | Qeesa? Qeesa, it means danger. | 琪萨 琪萨的意思是危险 |
[06:01] | Kasuf, Qeesa. | 卡素夫 琪萨 |
[06:11] | No, wait we were just– | 不要 等下 我们刚… |
[06:16] | Be quiet. | 闭嘴 |
[06:18] | Don’t tell me to be quiet. | 不许跟我说闭嘴 |
[06:19] | No, he is saying be quiet. | 是他说让你闭嘴 |
[06:24] | Something about tonight. | 今晚也不什么事 |
[06:28] | Again, that means silent. | 再次让我们安静 |
[06:30] | Let me try. | 让我试试 |
[06:32] | We are– | 我们 |
[06:34] | Damnit! | 该死 |
[06:35] | Why would you do that? | 为什么这样做 |
[06:37] | No, enough. | 够了 |
[06:39] | You, be seeg-ru. | 你们安静点 |
[06:41] | You think, we are, are qeesa? | 你们觉得我们是危险 |
[06:44] | but you are wrong. | 但你们错了 |
[06:46] | If you do not let us leave, qeesa. | 如果你们不让我们走 才有危险 |
[06:50] | How do we say father? | 爸爸怎么说 |
[06:51] | Try, yatu? | 试试父亲 |
[06:56] | A bad, bad man. | 一个很坏的人 |
[07:01] | Bad man. | 坏人 |
[07:04] | Yes, yes, suy bah-yee | 对对 一个坏人 |
[07:06] | Took my yatu. | 把我父亲抓走了 |
[07:10] | No! | 不是 |
[07:11] | No. | 不是 |
[07:34] | What exactly did you say? | 你刚才说什么了 |
[07:36] | I believe they’re apologizing. | 我想他们在道歉 |
[07:59] | She said she likes your pin. | 她说喜欢你这个别针 |
[08:53] | What is she saying? | 她说什么 |
[08:56] | I refuse to negotiate or translate | 我拒绝为暴君或神 |
[08:59] | for the rise of tyrants or gods! | 做沟通或翻译 |
[09:03] | Don’t grasp at bravery now, professor. | 现在不是逞英雄的时候 教授 |
[09:05] | It does not suit you. | 不适合 |
[09:15] | Slaves. | 奴隶 |
[09:18] | She needs more slaves. | 她需要更多奴隶 |
[09:23] | Good. | 很好 |