| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:37] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
| [00:45] | What? | 什么 |
| [00:52] | Oh, Cat. | 小凯 |
| [00:57] | This tiny outpost could use a bit more manpower huh? | 这个小岗哨需要更多人力吧 |
| [01:10] | Cat? | 小凯 |
| [01:11] | Hold on. | 等下 |
| [01:16] | Catherine you– | 凯瑟琳 你… |
| [01:18] | Damn it! Cat! | 该死 小凯 |
| [01:21] | Your father. | 是你父亲 |
| [01:26] | Father. | 父亲 |
| [01:26] | No, no, no, not now. | 不行 现在不行 |
| [01:28] | – Not here. – Let go of me. | -这里不行 -放开我 |
| [01:30] | We still don’t have our guns, there’s nothing we can do. | 我们的枪没要回来 什么都干不了 |
| [01:33] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们什么都干不了 |
| [01:43] | Na-nay. | 不要 |
| [01:44] | Piss off. | 滚 |
| [01:56] | Will those you supply serve me as they do? | 你提供的奴隶会像他们一样 好好给我干活吗 |
| [01:59] | Yes, yes away with you, away with you. | 是的 走开 走开 |
| [02:03] | Impressive display of subservience. | 这卑躬屈膝的场面令人动容 |
| [02:06] | Enough to rival my own loyal and obedient dog, Langford. | 能我的忠犬媲美了 兰福德 |
| [02:11] | But are they really willing to serve? | 不过他们真的愿意服役吗 |
| [02:14] | Do they revere you enough to fight for you? | 他们是否对你足够尊敬 愿意为你而战 |
| [02:16] | To die for you? | 为你而死 |
| [02:42] | Her people are strong and well trained, | 他们的族人强壮且训练有素 |
| [02:45] | not like your stupid dead soldier. | 不像你那些愚蠢的死士兵 |
| [03:01] | A test then, say it. | 那比试下 翻译啊 |
| [03:07] | A test, a friendly game, to highlight obedience | 比试下 来场友谊赛 重点是服从 |
| [03:11] | and willingness to serve the cause. | 以及愿意为革命服役 |
| [03:14] | Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
| [03:50] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
| [04:02] | For Hitler. | 为了希特勒 |
| [04:38] | Stefan! | 斯特凡 |
| [05:09] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
| [05:28] | She has allowed this outrage | 她不计较这次暴行 |
| [05:31] | because she earlier killed Gunter. | 因为她之前杀了冈特 |
| [05:44] | Stefan! Stefan! Stefan! | 斯特凡 斯特凡 |
| [05:51] | He was German. He was German! | 他是德国人 他是德国人 |
| [05:53] | In service to the Führer! | 为元首效忠 |
| [05:55] | He would’ve slowed us down! | 他会拖后腿的 |
| [06:02] | Go, go film! | 去录像 |
| [06:05] | Eva, go film! | 伊娃 去录像 |
| [06:12] | We must assert our power, lest we lose it. | 我们必须保护力量 以免丧失 |
| [06:15] | Flex our might or be seen as weak! | 丧失力量或被视为脆弱 |
| [06:23] | Did you get that last bit? | 最后那点你录了吗 |
| [06:27] | Was it my good side? | 是我好看的那边脸吗 |
| [06:32] | You have no good side. | 你哪边都丑 |
| [06:36] | You’re a monster. | 你就是禽兽 |
| [06:40] | No, my friend, I am a god. | 不 我的朋友 我是神 |
| [06:47] | Fear not everyone, for I shall replace this– | 无惧任何人 因为我会弥补这… |
| [06:50] | this loss with thousands upon thousands of slaves! | 用成千上万奴隶来弥补这个损失 |
| [06:56] | The desert shall be filled forever! | 沙漠会被填满 |
| [07:09] | I can’t remember the word for thousand. | 我不记得怎么说千字了 |
| [07:10] | Langford! | 兰福德 |
| [07:18] | As long as Aset will have it. | 只要阿赛德愿意 |
| [08:28] | Langford. | 兰福德 |
| [08:40] | Eva. | 伊娃 |
| [08:41] | Come. | 走了 |
| [08:54] | That son of a bitch. | 婊子养的 |
| [08:56] | Wasif, get our guns now. | 瓦西夫 去拿我们的枪 |
| [08:58] | Beal, we need to go. | 比尔 我们得走了 |
| [09:00] | Hold on, hold on. | 等下 等下 |
| [09:02] | No. That man, he deserves to die. | 不 那人死有余辜 |
| [09:04] | Did you see what he just did? | 你看到他的所作所为了吗 |
| [09:06] | What do you think he’ll do to my father? | 你觉得他会怎么对我父亲 |
| [09:07] | I understand, but we had better think this through. | 我理解你 但我们得仔细考虑下 |
| [09:14] | It’s all right. | 会好的 |
| [10:04] | What-What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
| [10:06] | I think they’re asking us to help them destroy Brücke. | 我想他是让我们帮助他们打败布鲁克 |
| [10:15] | Well tell them | 那跟他们说 |
| [10:17] | yes! | 好的 |