时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | …nice little spine for yourself, huh? | 有点种了啊 |
[00:08] | Unfortunately, it ends now. | 很不幸 这一切要结束了 |
[00:10] | You have to die. | 你必须得死 |
[00:14] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[00:15] | Not without my father. | 不能丢下我父亲 |
[00:18] | Here, Brücke’s journal, just in case. | 给 布鲁克的笔记 以防万一 |
[00:44] | I tried to tell you. | 我想跟你说的 |
[00:47] | When you least expect it. | 不经意间 |
[00:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:58] | Shoot me now, and you lose your voice here. | 现在开枪打我 你就说不了话了 |
[01:01] | It does not matter now. The deal is done. | 没关系 交易已经完成了 |
[01:04] | Get away from him. | 离他远点 |
[01:05] | – Fräulein! – Catherine. | -小姐 -凯瑟琳 |
[01:08] | I told you there is nowhere you could hide from me. | 我跟你说了你逃不掉的 |
[01:11] | Now let him go. | 放开他 |
[01:12] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[01:14] | Or I pull the trigger. | 不然我就开枪了 |
[01:15] | No, I don’t believe you would, you see I have the power– | 不 我不相信 我有力量 |
[01:23] | You can’t harm a god. | 你无法伤害神 |
[01:33] | You need to realize who you are dealing with. | 你要知道你面对的谁 |
[01:37] | A sad, pathetic, power hungry Nazi. | 可怜可悲 渴求能量的纳粹 |
[01:40] | Nazis are nothing. | 纳粹算个屁 |
[01:42] | Hitler is nothing. | 希特勒算个屁 |
[01:44] | I have no longer any need for them, | 有这个之后 |
[01:46] | not when I have this. | 我就不需要他们了 |
[01:50] | I told you I’d hunt you down. | 我说了我会追杀你 |
[01:59] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[02:03] | He’s not worth it. | 他不值得 |
[02:12] | I’ve been so worried about you. | 我一直在担心你 |
[02:13] | – I know… – Weakness. | -我知道 -软弱 |
[02:16] | I’m surrounded by it. | 我周围都是 |
[02:20] | I am strong. | 我很强大 |
[02:22] | I cannot die. | 我死不了 |
[02:34] | Eva… | 伊娃 |
[02:36] | Heil Hitler. | 希特勒万岁 |
[02:52] | Wasif! Motawk! Go get more help. Go! | 瓦西夫 莫塔克 去找人帮忙 快去 |
[02:56] | Open the gate James, the new sequence is in the journal. | 快去打开传送门 詹姆斯 笔记里有新的排列 |
[02:59] | We’re right behind you. | 我们随后就到 |
[03:16] | Please, if not me… | 拜托 不放我走 |
[03:46] | One… Two… | 一 二 |
[03:51] | Three… | 三 |
[04:02] | Father, no! | 父亲 不 |
[04:07] | Four… | 四 |
[04:10] | Five. Six. | 五 六 |
[04:48] | Seven. | 七 |
[04:51] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[05:05] | Don’t leave, Catherine! | 别走 凯瑟琳 |
[05:11] | Catherine, I hope you realize, | 凯瑟琳 我希望你明白 |
[05:12] | you don’t have to leave Egypt on my account. | 你不用因为我离开埃及 |
[06:18] | Cat! The symbols, | 小凯 符号 |
[06:21] | They worked! | 奏效了 |
[06:27] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[06:29] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[06:30] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[06:35] | It’s open. We can go home. | 传送门打开了 我们可以回家了 |
[07:44] | We can go home. | 我们可以回家了 |
[07:48] | She’s coming. Get down. | 她来了 趴下 |
[08:13] | Wasif! Motawk! | 瓦西夫 莫塔克 |
[09:05] | James. We can go home. | 詹姆斯 我们可以回家了 |
[10:22] | Well, I guess they were lucky. | 他们真幸运 |
[10:24] | Whatever it was they were working on | 不管他们之前在研究什么 |
[10:26] | Ended up killing that Nazi, and apparently… | 最后把纳粹杀了 显然 |
[10:29] | wiped both of their memories. | 还抹除了他们的记忆 |
[10:32] | The doctor did seem convinced | 医生挺确信 |
[10:34] | that the memory loss was genuine. | 他们的记忆是真的被抹除了 |
[10:35] | I don’t like it. | 太操蛋了 |
[10:36] | Regardless, | 不管怎样 |
[10:38] | that cable that we intercepted from Berlin, | 我们从柏林拦截的电报 |
[10:40] | suggests these Germans are keen to acquire, | 显示德国人很想得到 |
[10:43] | whatever this thing is. | 这个不知道什么玩意的东西 |
[10:45] | This thing, is my life’s work, | 这个玩意是我毕生的心血 |
[10:48] | thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[10:49] | You’re certain you never encountered | 你确定你没见过 |
[10:50] | our missing British officer, Captain James Beal. | 我们失踪的英国军官 詹姆斯·比尔上尉 |
[10:53] | It’s possible, but I don’t-I don’t know. | 有可能 但我不知道 |
[10:56] | Don’t know what, father? | 不知道什么 父亲 |
[10:58] | They’re asking about Captain Beal again. | 他们又在问比尔上尉 |
[11:00] | I don’t remember ever meeting him. | 我不记得见过他 |
[11:01] | James Beal, has he contacted you? | 詹姆斯·比尔 他联系过你吗 |
[11:04] | James? | 詹姆斯 |
[11:05] | What about Wasif Alabu Khan. | 那瓦西夫·阿拉布·汗呢 |
[11:08] | I don’t know anyone by that name, | 我不认识这个名字 |
[11:09] | but, I do recall meeting James at the market. | 但我记得我在市场见过詹姆斯 |
[11:14] | He was handsome. | 他很帅 |
[11:16] | We made– I believe we made plans to meet again. | 我们说好再约的 |
[11:21] | He isn’t the type to simply go AWOL. | 他不是随便就擅离职守的人 |
[11:24] | If you can remember anything | 如果你们能记起任何事 |
[11:26] | even if it seems trivial, | 哪怕很小的琐事 |
[11:27] | please contact the British Embassy | 到美国以后 |
[11:29] | when you arrive in the states. | 请联系英国大使馆 |
[11:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:32] | We’ll leave you to your packing. | 你们继续收拾吧 |
[11:36] | My, that is a beautiful necklace. | 天啊 这项链好漂亮 |
[11:42] | Thank you, I always thought it might bring me luck one day. | 谢谢 我一直觉得它能给我带来好运 |
[11:49] | Apparently the Germans have been funding them for years… | 德国人显然已经资助他们很多年了 |
[11:52] | I do hope they find James. | 希望他们能找到詹姆斯 |
[11:55] | I found this lying next to the ring. | 我在戒指旁边发现了这个 |
[12:00] | So unique. | 好特别 |
[12:02] | It’s mine, I believe. | 这应该是我的 |
[12:07] | For the life of me, I… | 无论如何我都 |
[12:09] | I can’t recall where I found it. | 记不起来在哪找到的了 |
[12:17] | Well, I can’t believe it’s all over. | 这一切居然都结束了 |
[12:20] | Something tells me it’s only just beginning. | 我有种预感 这只是开始 |
[12:30] | Ready to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[12:34] | Yeah…yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[12:41] | See you at home. | 家里见 |