时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | I’m not your friend. | 我不是你的朋友 |
[00:27] | Maybe I can be, but not at 4 o’clock in the morning. | 或许我将来可以是 但凌晨四点不行 |
[00:30] | You like getting paid for sex, don’t you? | 你喜欢拿钱干活 是吧 |
[00:32] | It turns you on. | 有钱拿 |
[00:33] | Getting paid. | 让你很爽 |
[00:36] | Yes! | 是的 |
[00:38] | Say it! | 说出来 |
[00:39] | It turns me on! | 让我很爽 |
[00:42] | – I miss you already. – How did you get this number? | -我已经想你了 -你怎么知道这个号码的 |
[00:46] | Christine! | 克里斯汀 |
[00:48] | – Just want to talk. – I’m sorry, I don’t know you. | -我只想谈谈 -不好意思 我不认识你 |
[00:51] | Look, I just… I wanna talk. | 我只想 我想谈谈 |
[00:53] | I just wanna talk. I wanna talk! | 我想跟你谈谈 我想谈谈 |
[00:55] | I’m sure this is uncomfortable for you | 我知道你会不太自在 |
[00:57] | because obviously you’re very close to Jack. | 因为毕竟你和杰克关系很好 |
[00:59] | I just would like you to talk to him | 我只是想你跟他谈谈 |
[01:01] | because he’s threatening me. | 他对我造成了威胁 |
[01:04] | 抱歉 想见你 爱你 杰克 | |
[01:04] | And disrupting my life. | 影响了我的生活 |
[01:06] | David’s intentionally throwing the XHP case. | 大卫是故意搞砸了XHP的案子 |
[01:09] | That’s a very serious accusation. | 那是非常严重的指控 |
[01:12] | Play it. | 打开看看 |
[01:13] | I will make sure it is not going to trial. | 我会确保不会上法庭 |
[01:19] | She knows about Quorta. | 她知道库塔的事 |
[01:27] | Take it in all the way. | 全部含进去 |
[01:34] | You like getting paid for sex, don’t you? | 你喜欢拿钱干活 是吧 |
[01:36] | It turns you on, getting paid. | 有钱拿 让你很爽 |
[01:41] | Say it! | 说出来 |
[01:42] | It turns me on! | 让我很爽 |
[01:43] | 应召女友 | |
[01:48] | Skip Hadderly’s office. This is Christine Reade. | 斯基普·哈德利办公室 我是克里斯汀·里德 |
[01:51] | What did you tell Ana, you fucking cunt? | 你跟安娜说什么了 你个贱人 |
[02:09] | Hey, I’m gonna go this way. | 我走这边了 |
[02:27] | Holy shit! | 该死 |
[02:28] | What? | 什么 |
[02:37] | Skip Hadderly’s office. This is Christine Reade. | 斯基普·哈德利办公室 我是克里斯汀·里德 |
[02:40] | I need to see you in my office right now. | 马上来我办公室 |
[02:44] | – Why? – You know why. | -干什么 -你清楚 |
[02:57] | You like getting paid for sex, don’t you? | 你喜欢拿钱干活 是吧 |
[03:00] | It turns you on, getting paid. | 有钱拿 让你很爽 |
[03:17] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[03:18] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[03:19] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[03:26] | David wants to see me. | 大卫要见我 |
[03:42] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[03:43] | Shut the door. | 关门 |
[03:45] | I’d rather leave it open. | 我不想关 |
[03:47] | Shut the fucking door! | 给我他妈关上门 |
[03:53] | I- I don’t- I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道该怎么想 |
[03:55] | I have no idea why you would do something like this. | 我真不知道你为什么要做这种事 |
[03:58] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[04:00] | You don’t know what I’m talking about? | 你不知道我在说什么 |
[04:04] | You do this kind of stuff all the time? | 你经常干这种事吗 |
[04:09] | Take it in all the way. | 全部含进去 |
[04:13] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[04:14] | You don’t know what that is? | 你不知道吗 |
[04:16] | No? | 不吗 |
[04:18] | – Take a look at it. – …You like getting paid… | -看看吧 -有钱拿… |
[04:23] | Say it! | 说出来 |
[04:24] | It turns me on! | 让我很爽 |
[04:33] | It’s all over for you. | 你完了 |
[04:35] | You realize that, right? | 你明白吧 |
[04:37] | It’s all over. | 你完了 |
[04:40] | Who sent you that? | 谁发给你的 |
[04:42] | Who sent it? | 谁发的 |
[04:45] | You sent it. | 你发的 |
[04:47] | I didn’t send that. | 我没有 |
[04:49] | No? Look! | 没有吗 看啊 |
[04:51] | That’s your fucking email! | 那是你的电邮 |
[04:55] | It didn’t just go to me, too. | 而且不是只发给了我 |
[04:57] | It went to everybody. | 大家都收到了 |
[04:59] | Everybody! | 每个人 |
[05:03] | Is this about me? | 是针对我吗 |
[05:05] | Did you send this to my wife? | 你给我妻子也发了吗 |
[05:08] | I have no idea what you are doing. | 我不知道你在做什么 |
[05:10] | What’s your angle? Why are you doing this? | 你什么意思 你为什么要这么做 |
[05:13] | Talking to Erin? | 还告诉艾琳 |
[05:14] | Like sticking your nose in things | 去插手跟你 |
[05:16] | that have nothing to do with you. | 毫无关系的事 |
[05:18] | – Maybe my email got hacked. – I don’t care! | -我的电邮大概被黑了 -我不在乎 |
[05:21] | I want you to delete all of our communications. | 你去删除我们所有的通讯 |
[05:24] | Every email. | 每一封电邮 |
[05:26] | Every text. | 每条短信 |
[05:27] | That’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[05:28] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[05:31] | I want you out of my fucking life. | 我要你滚出我的生活 |
[05:35] | I want you out of this building. | 我要你滚出这栋楼 |
[05:37] | I want you to just disappear. | 我要你消失 |
[05:40] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[05:41] | Delete everything! | 给我全部删除 |
[05:42] | I do not want to be associated with you! | 我不想跟你扯上关系 |
[05:47] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[05:50] | Take it in all the way. | 全部含进去 |
[06:00] | You like getting paid for sex, don’t you? | 你喜欢拿钱干活 是吧 |
[06:01] | Is this supposed to be funny? | 这是搞笑吗 |
[06:05] | She recorded this? | 她自己录的吗 |
[06:07] | You like getting paid for sex, don’t you? | 你喜欢拿钱干活 是吧 |
[06:10] | It’s definitely her. | 绝对是她 |
[06:13] | She’s lost her mind. | 她是疯了 |
[06:14] | You like getting paid for sex, don’t you? | 你喜欢拿钱干活 是吧 |
[06:28] | “克里斯汀·里德干我” 克里斯汀·里德 发至 | |
[06:43] | Take it in all the way. | 全部含进去 |
[06:54] | You like getting paid for sex, don’t you? | 你喜欢拿钱干活 是吧 |
[06:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:56] | It turns you on, getting paid. | 有钱拿 让你很爽 |
[07:01] | Say it! | 说出来 |
[07:02] | It turns me on! | 让我很爽 |
[07:35] | …It turns you on, getting paid. | 有钱拿 让你很爽 |
[07:37] | …I’m glad she’s getting paid. | 幸好她至少拿钱了 |
[07:39] | Say it! | 说出来 |
[07:40] | It turns me on! | 让我很爽 |
[08:10] | I’m- I’m so sorry, Skip. | 真抱歉 斯基普 |
[08:13] | What- what was it that you’d wanted me to check on citations? | 你要我查什么引文 |
[08:19] | Check the citations and… | 查引文 |
[08:21] | double-check the data. | 核查数据 |
[08:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:55] | You know, if you wanna… | 如果你想 |
[08:57] | If you wanna go home, | 如果你想回家 |
[08:58] | and take the rest of the day off, it’s… | 休息半天 |
[09:01] | It’s fine. | 也没关系 |
[09:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:09] | I- I can understand if you feel uncomfortable here right now. | 如果你现在不想待在这儿 我能理解 |
[09:13] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[09:22] | Well, the… | 那个… |
[09:26] | Are you saying that you want me to go home? | 你是要我回家吗 |
[09:32] | No, no. | 不是 |
[09:34] | Stay if you like. | 如果你想留下就留下吧 |
[09:36] | Forget I mentioned it. | 就当我没提过 |
[09:52] | Why would she send that? | 她为什么要发那个 |
[09:57] | She probably rents hotel rooms on penthouses. | 她大概租顶层酒店房间 |
[10:03] | I think she’s in business in New York. | 她觉得她在纽约做生意 |
[10:05] | Yeah, I think so. | 是啊 |
[10:05] | I mean, she’s so fucking dirty, like I… | 她真淫荡 |
[10:08] | – He was fucking her in the ass? – There’s no question. | -他是爆她菊吧 -毫无疑问 |
[10:11] | She’s messed up, man. | 她真有病 |
[10:12] | Who sends out a sex tape in a law office? | 谁往律所发性爱录像带啊 |
[10:14] | I’d still fuck her, man. | 但我还是愿意上她 |
[10:17] | That doesn’t say anything, man, you’d fuck anything. | 但这没什么说服力 是动的男人都会操 |
[10:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:21] | Don’t mind me. | 别管我 |
[10:23] | Keep talking. | 接着说啊 |
[10:28] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[10:29] | Oh, sorry, I’m in your way? | 抱歉 我挡着了吗 |
[10:31] | No, no need to apologize. | 没有 不必道歉 |
[10:34] | The coffee sucks. | 这咖啡好烂 |
[10:38] | How’s your day? | 你今天如何 |
[10:40] | How do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[10:43] | Well, I can only imagine, especially for interns. | 我只能想象 尤其你还是个实习生 |
[10:46] | What exactly can you imagine? | 你究竟能想象什么 |
[10:49] | Just have a lot to take in. | 只是一时不好下咽 |
[10:54] | I wanna make something very clear. | 我想说清楚 |
[10:58] | You’re making me feel very, very uncomfortable. | 你让我非常不舒服 |
[11:01] | Yeah, uncomfortable how? | 怎么不舒服 |
[11:03] | Wh- what are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[11:05] | I think you know what I’m talking about. | 我想你知道我什么意思 |
[11:11] | Interns are all spread too thin? | 实习生都太拼了 |
[11:13] | Alright, you’re all- you’re all overworked. | 你们都太工作太狠了 |
[11:18] | I don’t think that’s what you meant. | 我觉得你不是那个意思 |
[11:22] | – I dunno what you’re talking about… – Okay. | -我不知道你在说什么 -好了 |
[11:24] | Let’s all just take it down a notch. | 我们都退一步吧 |
[11:27] | I’m sorry for my friend here. | 我替我朋友道歉 |
[11:30] | Please get your hands off me. | 请别碰我 |
[11:41] | She’s still here. | 她还没走 |
[11:42] | That’s so embarrassing. | 太丢人了 |
[11:53] | You can’t go in there, she’s in a meeting. | 你不能进去 她在开会 |
[11:54] | – I can see that. – You need to come back later. | -我看得出 -你得稍后再来 |
[11:55] | Excuse me, so sorry. | 打扰 真抱歉 |
[11:57] | I need to talk to you when you get a second. | 等你有空我得跟你谈谈 |
[11:58] | I’ll come back later. | 我稍后再来 |
[12:27] | Just have a lot to take in. | 只是一时不好下咽 |
[12:29] | I wanna make something very clear. | 我想说清楚 |
[12:31] | You’re making me feel very, very uncomfortable. | 你让我非常不舒服 |
[12:34] | Yeah, uncomfortable how? | 怎么不舒服 |
[12:36] | Are you saying that you want me to go home? | 你是要我回家吗 |
[12:40] | No, no. | 不是 |
[12:42] | Stay if you like. | 如果你想留下就留下吧 |
[12:43] | Forget I mentioned it. | 就当我没提过 |
[12:45] | Is this about me? | 是针对我吗 |
[12:47] | Did you send this to my wife? | 你给我妻子也发了吗 |
[12:49] | I want you to delete all of our communications. | 你去删除我们所有的通讯 |
[12:53] | Every email. | 每一封电邮 |
[12:54] | Every text. | 每条短信 |
[12:55] | That’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[12:57] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[12:58] | Delete everything! | 给我全部删除 |
[12:59] | I do not want to be associated with you! | 我不想跟你扯上关系 |
[13:05] | Fucking psychopath! | 真是个疯子 |
[13:17] | Bullshit… | 该死 |
[13:25] | I’m about to jump into a meeting, what’s up? | 我正要去开会 什么事 |
[13:27] | Hey, I was just calling to say hi. | 我就是想打个招呼 |
[13:31] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[13:34] | Yeah, I’m just busy. | 嗯 我忙着呢 |
[13:35] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[13:37] | Ahhh, I just… | 我就是 |
[13:40] | I just can’t wait to see you tonight. | 我等不及今晚见你了 |
[13:42] | I might be home late. | 我可能会晚点回家 |
[13:45] | You sure everything’s okay? | 你确定没事吗 |
[13:47] | I already told you, yes. | 我说了 没事 |
[13:49] | – I need to go. – Okay. | -我得挂了 -好 |
[13:51] | I’ll see you later. | 我们回头见 |
[13:57] | Bye… I love you. | 再见 我爱你 |
[14:10] | What’s her fucking name? | 她叫什么来着 |
[14:17] | Kayla, can you come in here for a minute? | 凯拉 你能进来一下吗 |
[14:32] | Come on in, have a seat. | 请进 坐 |
[14:33] | Close the door please. | 请关门 |
[14:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:46] | You and Christine are friends? | 你和克里斯汀是朋友吗 |
[14:48] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[14:50] | I’m concerned about her behavior lately. | 我对她最近的表现有些担心 |
[14:54] | Have you noticed anything? Has she said anything to you? | 你注意什么了吗 她对你说什么了吗 |
[14:58] | No… No. | 没有 |
[15:06] | She- she didn’t tell me about the video, | 她没跟我说视频的事 |
[15:07] | if- if that’s what you’re asking. | 如果你是想问这个 |
[15:09] | I mean why would she send something like that out? | 她干吗要发这样的东西 |
[15:13] | Well, I… | 我 |
[15:17] | – I’m… – We’ll never know, of course. | -我… -我们无从知道了 |
[15:19] | when I rotated her, did she say anything to you? | 我换掉她后 她有跟你说过什么吗 |
[15:23] | Did she confide in you? | 她跟你说什么心里话了吗 |
[15:25] | No, ahhh… | 没有 |
[15:26] | She didn’t say anything, but she did seem upset. | 她没说什么 但她看上去是有些不开心 |
[15:29] | She didn’t say anything? | 她没说什么 |
[15:32] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[15:34] | You can tell me, it’s alright. | 你可以告诉我的 |
[15:38] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[15:41] | She- she wanted access to your files. | 她想要查看你的文件 |
[15:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:46] | She needed to verify some information for Skip and | 她要替斯基普查证一些信息 |
[15:50] | she wanted to cross-reference some of your prior cases. | 她要用你之前的一些案子做对比 |
[15:55] | And you gave her access? | 你让她看了吗 |
[16:04] | – I… – It’s okay. | -我 -没事 |
[16:06] | I don’t care, I just need to know. | 我不在意 我只是想知道 |
[16:09] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:10] | I- I thought I was just helping her out. | 我以为我只是在帮她 |
[16:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:27] | – Jeff’s not in there, right? – No. | -杰夫不在吗 -不 |
[16:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:30] | I wanna make something very clear. | 我想说清楚 |
[16:34] | You’re making me feel very, very uncomfortable. | 你让我非常不舒服 |
[16:39] | – Hey, buddy, got a minute? – Yeah. | -哥们 有空吗 -嗯 |
[16:41] | Have you seen the video? | 你看视频了吗 |
[16:43] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[16:44] | Look, I uh, | 听我说 |
[16:46] | She’s gotta get out of here, I tried… | 她得离开这儿 我劝她了 |
[16:47] | I- I did try. | 真的 |
[16:49] | But she’s… | 但她 |
[16:50] | I think she’s in shock, and to be honest with you, | 我觉得她吓呆了 老实说 |
[16:52] | I- I don’t think she sent that email. | 我觉得那电邮不是她发的 |
[16:54] | Oh, no she sent it. | 不 是她发的 |
[16:55] | She is totally unstable. | 她绝对有毛病 |
[16:57] | You know and Kayla said that Christine wanted access to my files. | 凯拉说克里斯汀想查看我的文件 |
[17:01] | She said that you told her to | 她说你叫她 |
[17:03] | cross-reference for one of your cases? | 为你的一件案子做对比 |
[17:10] | – No, I didn’t ask her to do that. – No, of course, you didn’t! | -我没叫她那么做 -是啊 当然 |
[17:11] | I just want to make sure that you and I are on the same page. | 我只想确保我们的看法是一致的 |
[17:15] | Okay? Cause she’s been pulling some shit lately. | 好吗 她最近搞出不少花样 |
[17:17] | But don’t worry. I’m gonna take care of it. | 别担心 我会解决的 |
[17:19] | I got this. | 交给我吧 |
[17:20] | I want you to delete all of our communications. | 你去删除我们所有的通讯 |
[17:24] | Every email. | 每一封电邮 |
[17:25] | Every text. | 每条短信 |
[17:27] | That’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[17:28] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[17:29] | Delete everything! | 给我全部删除 |
[17:30] | I do not want to be associated with you! | 我不想跟你扯上关系 |
[17:41] | Why do you want me to delete all our correspondence? | 你为什么要我删除一切我们的通讯 |
[17:44] | Is it ’cause you’re worried I’m gonna tell someone about us? | 你是担心我会把我们的事告诉别人吗 |
[17:46] | I’m not worried. | 我才不担心 |
[17:48] | You’re gonna do what you’re gonna do. | 你想做什么就会做什么 |
[17:51] | Does Megan know? | 梅根知道吗 |
[17:53] | Did you tell your wife about us? | 你跟你妻子说我们的事了吗 |
[17:59] | I don’t understand why you won’t talk to me. | 我不明白你为什么不肯跟我说话 |
[18:00] | I don’t know what I did wrong. | 我不知道我做错了什么 |
[18:02] | I miss spending time with you. | 我怀念跟你在一起 |
[18:04] | There is nothing between us. | 我们之间什么都没有 |
[18:08] | Who’s Quorta? | 库塔是谁 |
[18:11] | – What’d you just say? – Quorta. | -你说什么 -库塔 |
[18:12] | The shell company you were talking to Ben Holgrem about. | 你跟本·霍格鲁姆提到的那家空壳公司 |
[18:18] | Stay the fuck away from me! | 你他妈离我远点 |
[18:20] | You are fucking insane! | 你他妈是个疯子 |
[18:28] | That’s not something we agreed to. | 我们说好的可不是这样 |
[18:29] | You can’t go in there, she’s on the phone! | 你不能进去 她在打电话 |
[18:32] | – Hold on. – I’m assuming you saw the video. | -等等 -你看过视频了吧 |
[18:33] | I tried to stop her! | 我想拦她来着 |
[18:35] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[18:37] | Listen, I’m gonna have to call you back, I apologize. | 听着 我得再打给你了 抱歉 |
[18:42] | – You saw the video. – I saw it. | -你看视频了吧 -我看了 |
[18:43] | I didn’t send that. I don’t know where that came from. | 那不是我发的 我不知道视频是哪来的 |
[18:50] | I think it was David. | 我觉得是大卫 |
[18:53] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[18:55] | I think he’s trying to discredit everything that I have… | 我觉得他是想毁掉我的信誉 |
[18:57] | Everything that- everything that I know. | 让我了解的情况变得不可信 |
[19:00] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[19:01] | You’re upset, you’re confused. | 你很难过 你无法理解 |
[19:04] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不 |
[19:05] | He grabbed me in the hallway! | 他在走廊里抓我 |
[19:08] | He’s trying to scare me. | 他想吓唬我 |
[19:13] | This is a shocking day. | 今天对你来说很震惊 |
[19:15] | But it’s gonna be fine. | 但不会有事的 |
[19:16] | Please stop saying everything’s gonna be okay. | 别再说”不会有事”了 |
[19:20] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[19:22] | Evans wants to see Christine right away. | 埃文斯想马上见克里斯汀 |
[19:26] | They’re gonna kick me out of here. | 他们要赶我走了 |
[19:29] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[19:33] | I want you to tell me you believe me. | 我要你告诉我你相信我 |
[19:39] | I… | 我 |
[19:40] | I want you to tell me you believe me. | 我要你告诉我你相信我 |
[19:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:01] | This could get ugly, Tariq. | 这可能会闹得很大 特里克 |
[20:04] | This girl… | 这女孩 |
[20:06] | Her behavior is alarming. | 她的行为令人担心 |
[20:08] | And I don’t think we can underestimate | 我觉得我们不能低估 |
[20:11] | just how unstable she is. | 她究竟多不稳定 |
[20:13] | We need to be very careful with this. | 我们得小心处理 |
[20:16] | Look… | 听着 |
[20:18] | She’s made a number of | 她在办公室曾 |
[20:19] | physical advances towards me in the office. | 多次勾引我 |
[20:22] | I tried to let her down politely. | 我想礼貌地回绝她 |
[20:24] | – I rotated her to Skip. – Did you fuck her? | -我把她换给了斯基普 -你上过她吗 |
[20:28] | Gentlemen, I’ve got work to do. | 先生们 我还有工作呢 |
[20:30] | We’re letting this girl go, right? | 我们要解雇这个女孩 是吧 |
[20:32] | – I’m tired of talking about it. – Yeah. | -我不想再谈了 -嗯 |
[20:35] | – Mr. Barr? – Thanks for this. | -巴尔先生 -谢谢 |
[20:38] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[20:41] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:54] | Absolutely. It’s fine. | 好的 没事 |
[20:55] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[20:59] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[21:00] | I’d rather stand. | 我想站着 |
[21:04] | Listen, emails sent from | 听着 你个人电邮 |
[21:05] | your personal account has been very disruptive. | 发出的邮件造成了很大影响 |
[21:07] | You have no idea what I’m going through. | 你根本无法想象我此刻的感受 |
[21:10] | You’re absolutely right, I don’t. | 你说得对 我无法想象 |
[21:13] | We need to send you home until we can further assess | 我们得让你回家 直到我们进一步确定 |
[21:15] | your level of involvement. | 你的参与情况 |
[21:17] | So you’re firing me? | 你们要解雇我 |
[21:19] | They haven’t made that decision yet. | 他们还未决定呢 |
[21:21] | Okay, but to be clear, I’m not coming to work tomorrow. | 好吧 但我们说清楚 我明天不能来上班了 |
[21:24] | Kirkland’s not offering me a position. | 科克兰不会正式雇佣我 |
[21:27] | And my internship’s over. | 我的实习生涯也结束了 |
[21:31] | It’s not for me to say, but… | 这我不好说 但是 |
[21:37] | I’ll get my things. | 我去收拾东西 |
[21:39] | I’m sorry, she’s out of the office. | 抱歉 她不在办公室 |
[21:41] | Is there someone else you’d like to talk to? | 你还想找谁吗 |
[21:43] | Or would you like her voice mail? | 或是要给她留言 |
[21:43] | I’ll just write the number down. | 等我把号码写下来 |
[21:45] | Okay, sure. | 好的 |
[21:52] | Once all that stuff is done, if you have any questions, | 等这些办好 如果你还有疑问 |
[21:54] | just either shoot me an email, or call me on my cell phone. | 要么给我发邮件 要么打电话 |
[21:57] | Kirkland and Allen, may I help you? | 科克兰-安伦律所 有什么能帮您的 |
[21:58] | I’d be out of the office, later today and tomorrow morning. | 我今天晚些时候和明天上午都不在办公室 |
[22:00] | But, this needs to be done, right away. | 但这个得马上办好 |
[22:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:55] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:59] | Okay, let’s sit you down. | 好了 你先坐下 |
[23:01] | There you go, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[23:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[23:08] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[23:09] | No, no… Someone needs to call 911! | 不不 谁打下911 |
[23:12] | – Is she okay? – Just get her some water. | -她没事吧 -给她点水 |
[23:15] | Please get her some water. | 请给她点水 |
[23:17] | Okay, you’re fine, okay, okay, okay. | 好了 没事的 没事了 |
[23:19] | Okay, okay… | 没事的 |
[23:22] | I’d like to have a- an ambulance, please. | 我想叫辆救护车 |
[23:24] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[23:25] | Kirkland and Allen. | 科克兰-安伦律所 |
[23:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:29] | Discredit? You don’t have to discredit her? She’s crazy. | 毁掉她信誉 根本没这必要 她是个疯子 |
[23:32] | She’s discrediting herself… | 她在自毁清誉 |
[23:34] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[23:37] | I can’t breathe! | 我无法呼吸了 |
[23:40] | – Just get her a glass of water. – Thank you. | -给她倒杯水 -谢谢 |
[23:42] | 911. Thank you. | 911 谢谢 |
[23:53] | Hi, Christine, can you sit up for me, please? | 克里斯汀 你坐好行吗 |
[23:58] | Could you put your head up for me, please. | 把头扬起来 好吗 |
[24:01] | I’m going to put this over your head, okay? | 我要把这个给你戴上 好吗 |
[24:09] | Just breathe normally… | 正常呼吸 |
[24:11] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[24:14] | Try to breathe normally. | 尽量平缓呼吸 |
[24:16] | – Everything’s gonna be fine. – I’m gonna have to call you back. | -都会没事的 -我得回头打给你 |
[24:21] | Just breathe normally. That’s good. | 平缓呼吸 很好 |
[24:29] | Slow your breathing. | 放慢呼吸 |