时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Previously on The Girlfriend Experience: | |
[00:20] | You do this kind of stuff all the time? | 你经常干这种事吗 |
[00:24] | You like getting paid for sex, don’t you? | 你喜欢拿钱干活 是吧 |
[00:26] | It turns you on, getting paid. | 有钱拿 让你很爽 |
[00:28] | Who sent you that? | 谁发给你的 |
[00:30] | Who sent it? | 谁发的 |
[00:31] | Say it! | 说出来 |
[00:32] | It turns me on! | 让我很爽 |
[00:33] | You sent it. | 你发的 |
[00:35] | I didn’t send that. | 我没有 |
[00:36] | Look! | 看啊 |
[00:38] | That’s your fucking email! | 那是你的电邮 |
[00:40] | It didn’t just go to me, too. It went to everybody. | 而且不是只发给了我 大家都收到了 |
[00:43] | It’s all over for you. | 你完了 |
[00:46] | It turns you on, getting paid. | 有钱拿 让你很爽 |
[00:48] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[00:50] | Someone needs to call 911! | 谁打下911 |
[00:53] | Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好了 没事的 没事了 |
[00:55] | Okay, okay. | 没事了 |
[01:06] | Try to breathe normally. | 平缓呼吸 |
[01:08] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[01:14] | Just breathe normally. | 平缓呼吸 |
[01:19] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[01:22] | Okay, show’s over! | 好 表演结束了 |
[01:24] | Everybody back to work! | 大家都回去工作 |
[01:26] | I’m David Tellis. | 我是大卫·泰利斯 |
[01:27] | Managing Partner. | 管理合伙人 |
[01:29] | Is Christine gonna be okay? | 克里斯汀不会有事吧 |
[01:31] | Do you need to take her to a more private room? | 需要带她去人更少一点的房间吗 |
[01:34] | Just tell me what you need. | 告诉我你需要什么 |
[01:35] | She’ll be fine. | 她不会有事 |
[01:36] | Is there someone who can take her home? | 有人可以送她回家吗 |
[01:38] | Yeah. | 有 |
[01:39] | Kayla… | 凯拉 |
[01:40] | Can you call a cab and go with her? | 你叫辆出租车一起送她回去好吗 |
[01:41] | Yeah. | 好 |
[01:43] | Can you call now, please? Thank you. | 现在就叫 好吗 谢谢 |
[01:47] | Everyone, back to work! | 大家都回去工作 |
[01:53] | Kayla’ll take care of you, okay? | 凯拉会照顾你 好吗 |
[02:25] | Make sure you stay with her until she gets into her home. | 要一直跟她在一起 直到送她回家 |
[02:27] | Yeah. Thanks. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[02:29] | Go slow. Watch your step. | 慢慢来 小心 |
[02:36] | Do you wanna stop and get something before you get home? | 回家前你想停车买点什么吗 |
[02:39] | Is there anything you need? | 你需要什么吗 |
[02:40] | I’m fine. | 不用 |
[02:42] | Are you hungry? Do you want a hamburger or something? | 你饿吗 想吃汉堡之类的吗 |
[02:45] | Maybe. That actually sounds kinda good. | 可能 听起来不错 |
[02:48] | It does? | 是吗 |
[02:50] | Uh, can we stop at Max’s on Adams? | 亚当斯街的麦克斯餐馆停一下好吗 |
[03:12] | You have a nice apartment. | 你的公寓不错 |
[03:18] | Are you okay? Do you want me to stay? | 你没事吧 需要我留下陪你吗 |
[03:21] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[03:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:26] | I’ll see you. | 再见了 |
[03:28] | See you. | 再见 |
[03:46] | 应召女友 | |
[04:41] | 注册/登陆 | |
[04:43] | 创建新账户 | |
[04:47] | 放照片处 | |
[04:55] | 放照片处 | |
[05:00] | 个人信息 | |
[05:05] | 用户名 阿曼达·海耶斯 | |
[05:09] | 个人标签 法学院学生… | |
[05:18] | 法学院学生 独立 芝加哥 可去外地 男性女性夫妻均可约 应召女友… | |
[05:58] | 丹尼斯发来的消息 | |
[05:58] | 我没多少时间社交 但我想交个朋友 如果互有好感可以进一步发展 我45岁 经济条件好 在多伦多工作生活 你这周有时间来吗 可以给我联系方式吗 希望得到你的回复 丹尼斯 | |
[06:02] | I don’t know how you feel about this, | 我不知道你觉得如何 |
[06:03] | but I’d prefer to meet at my apartment, | 但我想在我的公寓见面 |
[06:05] | instead of at a hotel. | 而不是在酒店里 |
[06:08] | I’d just be more comfortable, if that’s okay with you. | 如果你不介意 那样我会更自在 |
[06:12] | I’ve been with other women who, um, | 跟我在一起过的女人… |
[06:16] | I can give you their numbers if you want to speak with them? | 如果你想跟她们联系我可以给你联系方式 |
[06:19] | No, you sound wonderful. | 不 你听上去很不错 |
[06:22] | That’s very considerate of you though. | 你考虑得很周到 |
[06:46] | O’Hare. American Airlines. | 奥黑尔机场 美国航空公司 |
[06:58] | Hey, Abby. | 艾比 |
[06:59] | We’re worried sick. Why haven’t you returned my calls? | 我们很担心你 你为什么不回我电话 |
[07:02] | I can’t talk right now. | 我现在不方便说话 |
[07:04] | What the fuck is going on? You’re scaring me. | 到底怎么回事 你吓到我了 |
[07:06] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:08] | Mom is really upset. We all are. | 妈妈很难过 我们都是 |
[07:11] | I can imagine. | 我可以想象 |
[07:12] | But I can’t talk about it right now. | 但我现在不方便说话 |
[07:13] | I have to go into work. | 我得去工作 |
[07:15] | Wha- what was that video? Why did you send it? | 那段视频怎么回事 你为什么发 |
[07:17] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[07:26] | – Thank you. – Passport please. | -谢谢 -请出示护照 |
[07:30] | What is the purpose of your visit? | 来加拿大的目的是什么 |
[07:31] | Visiting friends. | 见朋友 |
[07:33] | Where are you staying? | 你要住哪里 |
[07:35] | At the Essex on Richmond. | 里士满的艾塞克斯 |
[07:37] | – How long you staying? – Three days. | -要待多久 -三天 |
[07:43] | Hi, I have a room under Christine Reade. | 克里斯汀·里德订了一间房 |
[07:48] | I have you down for three nights. | 订了三晚 |
[07:50] | Is the room quiet? | 房间安静吗 |
[07:51] | – Yes, it’s away from the elevators. – Great. | -是的 离电梯很远 -很好 |
[07:53] | I’ll need to see ID and a credit card. | 请出示身份证和信用卡 |
[08:01] | – How many keys? – Just one. | -要多少钥匙 -只要一把 |
[08:20] | Just a second! | 等一下 |
[08:30] | Hi, how long is this gonna take? | 需要多久 |
[08:32] | It’s an overnight service. | 是通宵服务 |
[08:33] | You’ll have them tomorrow by 8am. | 明早八点就拿回来 |
[08:34] | Great. Here. | 好 给你 |
[08:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:05] | I’m here to see Dennis Masterson. | 我是来见丹尼斯·马斯特森的 |
[09:07] | – And your name? – Amanda Hayes. | -您的名字是 -阿曼达·海耶斯 |
[09:09] | One moment. | 等一下 |
[09:16] | Mr. Masterson? Amanda Hayes is here to see you. | 马斯特森先生 阿曼达·海耶斯来找你 |
[09:20] | Certainly. | 好的 |
[09:22] | – Penthouse Three. – Thanks. | -三号顶层公寓 -谢谢 |
[09:41] | Can I get you something to drink? | 你要喝点什么吗 |
[09:42] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[09:46] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[09:57] | How was your flight? | 旅途如何 |
[09:59] | It was good. | 还不错 |
[10:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:03] | It’s just something small. | 就是点小东西 |
[10:04] | It’s from a little boutique. She hand-makes all her jewelry. | 是一家小精品店的 她手工做她所有的首饰 |
[10:07] | It’s a bracelet. | 是一个手链 |
[10:10] | I hope you like it. | 希望你喜欢 |
[10:12] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[10:17] | Would you…? | 你能… |
[10:19] | – Help me? – Sure. | -帮我一下吗 -好 |
[10:27] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[10:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:29] | They have others. If you’re in town for a few days, | 他们还有别的 如果你在这里待几天 |
[10:31] | we can go together and pick out another one. | 我们可以一起去再挑一条 |
[10:33] | I like this one. | 我喜欢这条 |
[10:36] | Would you like to look around? | 你想四处看看吗 |
[10:38] | Yes, um, I’m just gonna call my driver | 好 我先打电话告诉司机 |
[10:41] | and tell him it’ll be a while, | 告诉他要等一段时间 |
[10:41] | I wasn’t sure if you’d changed your mind. | 我开始不知道你是否改变主意了 |
[10:43] | Sure. | 好 |
[11:03] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[11:05] | Yeah I’m gon- I’m gonna be a while. | 我…我要待一段时间 |
[11:07] | Okay, great. | 好 很好 |
[11:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:12] | The view’s amazing. | 风景很不错 |
[11:17] | You wanna see something fun? | 你要看点有意思的吗 |
[11:18] | Sure. | 好 |
[11:33] | You can also adjust the temperature, | 还可以调节温度 |
[11:35] | lighting and the sound system. | 灯光 还有音响 |
[11:40] | – Do you want to try? – Sure. | -你想试试吗 -好 |
[11:43] | Here. | 这里 |
[11:59] | Also controls the TV. | 还可以控制电视 |
[12:02] | That’s amazing. | 好棒啊 |
[12:06] | Should we sit down? | 要坐下吗 |
[12:13] | That feels good. | 感觉不错 |
[13:14] | I think it’s best if you leave. | 你最好还是走吧 |
[13:17] | Whatever you want. | 听你的 |
[13:49] | I had a really nice time. | 我很开心 |
[13:52] | I’m sorry. It’s not you, it’s me. | 抱歉 不是你的问题 是我 |
[13:56] | I can stay if you want to talk about it. | 如果你想聊聊我可以留下 |
[13:58] | No, you need to leave. | 不 你走吧 |
[14:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:27] | 广告出现地点 加拿大多伦多 | |
[14:32] | 在多伦多玩 周六点有空 | |
[14:56] | – Got Stoli on the rocks? – You bet. | -苏连红伏特加加冰 -好的 |
[15:02] | Start a tab. | 付账单 |
[15:03] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -好 -谢谢 |
[15:13] | How’s the food? | 食物如何 |
[15:14] | Good. | 不错 |
[15:17] | What are you having? | 你在吃什么 |
[15:20] | The roasted chicken salad. | 烤鸡沙拉 |
[15:21] | Sounds good. | 听上去不错 |
[15:24] | So what- uh brings you to Toronto? | 话说你来多伦多做什么 |
[15:27] | – Work. – Oh yeah? | -工作 -是吗 |
[15:28] | What do you do? | 你做什么的 |
[15:30] | I don’t mean to be rude, but I’ve had a long day | 我不想失礼 但我今天很累 |
[15:32] | and I just want to be alone. | 我只想一个人待着 |
[15:34] | I was just making conversation. | 我就是聊聊而已 |
[15:37] | Understood. | 明白 |
[15:43] | Hi, this is Amanda. | 你好 我是阿曼达 |
[15:44] | Hi, Amanda. | 你好 阿曼达 |
[15:46] | I saw your ad on Ceres Amore. | 我看到你的广告了 |
[15:49] | – What’s your name? – Rick. | -你叫什么 -里克 |
[15:52] | I’m looking at your photos right now. | 我正在看你的照片 |
[15:55] | I take it you like them? | 意思是你喜欢咯 |
[15:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:58] | What color are your eyes? | 你的眼睛是什么颜色 |
[16:00] | They’re green. | 绿色 |
[16:02] | What are you looking for? | 你想找什么样的 |
[16:04] | What does your face look like? | 你的脸什么样 |
[16:06] | I’ve been told I’m beautiful. | 有人说我很漂亮 |
[16:07] | I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[16:10] | And when you cum? | 你高潮时呢 |
[16:13] | What does your pussy taste like, bitch? | 你的小妹妹什么味道 贱货 |
[16:38] | This is Amanda. | 我是阿曼达 |
[16:40] | Yeah, I saw your ad. Are you still in Toronto? | 我看到你的广告了 你还在多伦多吗 |
[16:43] | Yes. | 在 |
[16:44] | Are you available now? | 你现在有空吗 |
[16:46] | No, not until 6pm. | 没有 六点之后才有 |
[16:48] | How much an hour? | 一小时多少钱 |
[16:49] | A thousand an hour. Two-hour minimum. | 一小时一千 最多两小时 |
[16:52] | You’re okay with other women? | 跟其他女人一起行吗 |
[16:54] | Yes. | 可以 |
[16:56] | I’m staying at the Trump, Room 5501. | 我在特朗普 5501号房间 |
[17:00] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[17:01] | Gary. | 加里 |
[17:02] | And your last name? | 你姓什么 |
[17:03] | Barber. | 巴伯 |
[17:05] | Do you have any references? | 有介绍吗 |
[17:06] | Yeah, they’ll be here. You want their numbers? | 他们会来 你要他们的号码吗 |
[17:08] | Yes, please. | 好的 |
[17:52] | – Amanda, right? – Yeah. | -阿曼达 对吧 -是 |
[17:53] | Dana? | 戴娜 |
[17:54] | Monica. We spoke earlier. | 莫妮卡 我们之前通过话 |
[17:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:00] | Uh, do you party? | 你吸毒吗 |
[18:02] | No, I don’t. | 我不玩 |
[18:03] | But I’m fine with it. | 但我不介意 |
[18:05] | They do, just so you know. | 他们吸 告诉你一声 |
[18:18] | You’re Amanda? | 你是阿曼达 |
[18:19] | Yes. Gary? | 对 加里吗 |
[18:31] | That’s Dana. | 那是戴娜 |
[18:32] | Here. Sit down. | 这里 坐吧 |
[18:37] | Hi. Nice to meet you. | 你好 很高兴认识你 |
[18:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:05] | So, Amanda… | 阿曼达 |
[19:09] | Who are you and what’s your story? | 你是谁 你有什么故事 |
[19:12] | that’s a tough question, um… | 这个问题好难回答 |
[19:15] | I was born in Philadelphia. | 我出生于费城 |
[19:17] | I live in Chicago now. | 现在住在芝加哥 |
[19:19] | I’m on my second year of law school… | 我现在法学院二年级在读 |
[19:21] | Want something to drink? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[19:23] | Sure. | 好 |
[19:50] | You two look like you’d like each other. | 你们俩看上去好像喜欢彼此 |
[19:53] | You wanna kiss her? | 你想吻她吗 |
[19:59] | Yeah… She’s hot. | 想 她很性感 |
[20:22] | – You want a blow job? – Maybe later. | -你想吹箫吗 -过会儿吧 |
[20:28] | I wanna see your tits. | 我想看看你的奶子 |
[20:30] | Show me your tits right now. | 马上给我看看你的奶子 |
[20:53] | So when did you get here? | 你什么时候到的 |
[20:55] | About an hour or so ago. | 大概一小时前吧 |
[20:57] | Around five. | 五点左右 |
[20:59] | I got here at noon. | 我中午就到了 |
[21:01] | I need some water. | 我要喝点水 |
[21:03] | – You want anything? – No thanks. | -你要什么吗 -不用 谢谢 |
[21:05] | I’m good. | 我也不用 |
[21:12] | This is how it was the last time, too. | 上次也是这样 |
[21:15] | How long have you known Gary? | 你们认识加里多久了 |
[21:17] | This is only my second time seeing him. | 我这是第二次见他 |
[21:21] | So from you’re Chicago? | 你是芝加哥来的 |
[21:23] | Yeah. | 是 |
[21:25] | And how long are you in town for? | 你在这里待多久 |
[21:27] | Just a few days. | 就待几天 |
[21:29] | Do you work here often? | 你经常来这里工作吗 |
[21:31] | No, it’s my first time. | 不 这是我第一次 |
[21:32] | It’s… fun. | 还挺有趣 |
[21:39] | It’s almost nine. | 都快九点了 |
[21:40] | How long are you booked for? | 你待多久 |
[21:42] | Three hours. | 三小时 |
[21:44] | I’m gonna go tell him I’m leaving. | 我要告诉他我要走了 |
[22:11] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[22:14] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想让你们走 |
[22:18] | I want you both to stay. | 我想让你们两个都留下 |
[22:24] | Are you staying? | 你留下吗 |
[22:25] | Yeah, overnight. | 嗯 留下过夜 |
[22:28] | How much am I paying you? A thousand an hour? | 多少钱 一小时一千吗 |
[22:30] | Fifteen hundred. | 一千五 |
[22:46] | Here’s ten thousand. | 这是一万 |
[22:57] | Here, count this to make sure. | 给你 你数数看对不对 |
[23:51] | – Taxi? – Yes. | -出租车 -是 |
[23:55] | – How are you today? – Good, thanks. | -你今天如何 -挺好 谢谢 |
[23:57] | Are you enjoying Toronto? | 喜欢多伦多吗 |
[23:59] | Very much, thanks. | 很喜欢 谢谢 |
[24:01] | Have a good day. | 祝您愉快 |
[24:25] | – Nice dress. – Thanks. | -裙子不错 -谢谢 |
[24:26] | – Who is it? – Halston. | -是谁 -豪斯顿 |
[24:29] | Something to drink? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[24:31] | I’m gonna wait. | 等会儿吧 |
[24:33] | Did you get some sleep? | 你睡觉了吗 |
[24:34] | A few hours. | 睡了几个小时 |
[24:36] | Wonder how Dana held up? | 不知道戴娜怎么样 |
[24:38] | She might still be there. | 她可能还在那里 |
[24:41] | Maybe I would be too, if I liked to party. | 可能我也会 如果我喜欢吸毒 |
[24:44] | Are you solely cash-based? | 你只收现金吗 |
[24:46] | No, I set up a company | 不 我有公司 |
[24:47] | and can take credit cards, but | 可以接受信用卡付款 但是 |
[24:49] | my clients rarely want to use them. | 我的客户很少用信用卡 |
[24:53] | So you’re new at this? | 你是刚开始做吗 |
[24:54] | Eight to nine months. | 八九个月了 |
[24:56] | I’m looking to expand my client base. | 我想扩大客户群 |
[24:59] | I’m trying to get rid of mine. | 我想摆脱我的客户 |
[25:02] | I’ve been doing this for six years. | 我已经做了六年了 |
[25:04] | It’s just so easy. It’s like going to an ATM. | 赚钱太简单了 就跟直接去ATM机取钱一样 |
[25:08] | But, what do you want to do? | 但是 你想做什么 |
[25:11] | I don’t know. Have kids. | 不知道 要孩子吧 |
[25:15] | Oh, there they are. | 他们来了 |
[25:20] | – Hey, Colin. – Nice to see you. | -科林 -很高兴见到你 |
[25:22] | – You must be Amanda. – Hi. | -你肯定是阿曼达了 -你好 |
[25:24] | I’m so sorry. Um, would you just excuse me for a second? | 很抱歉 我先失陪一下好吗 |
[25:28] | Sure. No problem. | 好 没问题 |
[25:33] | Hey Martin, I’m just in the middle of something. | 马丁 我刚好有事在忙 |
[25:34] | Could I call you back? | 一会儿再打给你好吗 |
[25:35] | I need to speak to you now, if possible. | 如果可以 我想马上跟你谈谈 |
[25:37] | Okay, hold on. | 好 稍等 |
[25:45] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[25:46] | I’ve been trying to get a hold of you. | 我一直想联系你 |
[25:47] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:49] | You got the email? | 你收到邮件了 |
[25:50] | Yes. Can you come in and meet? | 对 你能来跟我见个面吗 |
[25:53] | I’m out of town. | 我出城了 |
[25:54] | Somebody sent the tape to Chicago Lister. | 有人把视频发给《芝加哥编录者》了 |
[25:56] | They just ran a story. | 他们刚登了新闻故事 |
[25:58] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[25:59] | I’m just out of town. I needed to get away for a while. | 我不在芝加哥 我需要离开一段时间 |
[26:01] | We need to deal with this. When’s the soonest you can get here? | 我们需要处理一下 你最快什么时候过来 |
[26:04] | I don’t know, I’ll have to check flights. | 我不知道 得看看有没有飞机 |
[26:05] | Tomorrow morning? | 明早吧 |
[26:07] | How bad is it? | 有多严重 |
[26:08] | Why don’t we talk about it when you’re here? | 等你到了我们再谈吧 |
[26:10] | Come by my office as soon as you get in. | 你来了尽快来我办公室 |
[26:28] | You like getting paid for sex, don’t you? | 你喜欢拿钱干活 是吧 |
[26:29] | – Yes. – It turns you on, getting paid. | -是的 -有钱拿 让你很爽 |
[26:34] | Say it! | 说出来 |
[26:35] | It turns me on! | 让我很爽 |
[26:49] | Have you been to Aria yet? | 你去过阿利亚吗 |
[26:51] | That’s the one in the Four Seasons, right? | 四季酒店那个 对吧 |
[26:52] | Yeah, it’s actually really good. | 对 真的很不错 |
[26:54] | – I ordered you a white wine. – Great. | -我帮你点了白葡萄酒 -好 |
[26:55] | I was starting to worry you were gonna bail on me. | 我都开始担心你放我鸽子了 |
[26:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:00] | You have my full attention. | 你就是我的焦点 |
[27:04] | – You smell good. – Thanks. | -你闻起来很香 -谢谢 |
[27:08] | You from Toronto? | 你是多伦多人吗 |
[27:09] | No… | 不是 |
[27:11] | Originally uh, | 我来自 |
[27:13] | from the Midwest. | 中西部 |