| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:15] | What makes you think that Big Daddy has a lech for you, Maggie? | 你为什么觉得老爹对你有好感 玛吉 | 
| [00:18] | The way he always drops his eyes | 我和他说话时 | 
| [00:21] | down my body when I’m talkin’ to him. | 他总会扫视我的全身 | 
| [00:23] | Drops his eyes to my boobs | 最后把目光集中在胸部 | 
| [00:25] | and then licks his old chops. | 同时舔着自己的嘴唇 | 
| [00:29] | That kind of talk is disgustin’. | 这种描述很恶心 | 
| [00:33] | Anybody ever tell you you’re an ass- achin’ puritan, Brick? | 没人跟你说过你是个讨人厌的清教徒吗 布里克 | 
| [00:37] | I think it’s mighty fine | 我觉得还挺好 | 
| [00:38] | that that old fella on the doorstep of death | 那个将死的老家伙 | 
| [00:42] | still takes in my shape with what I think is deserved appreciation. | 还欣赏我的曼妙身材 | 
| [00:48] | And scene. | 落幕 | 
| [00:54] | “Wow,” Good? Or “Wow, what a shit show?” | 是觉得很棒还是烂透了 | 
| [00:56] | No, “Wow” Good. I’m… I’m really impressed with your work. | 很棒 我觉得你们表演得很出色 | 
| [00:59] | – Thank you. – Did I play enough hetero? | -谢谢 -我演得像直男吗 | 
| [01:01] | I spent all weekend working on my hetero. | 我花了整个周末练习扮演直男 | 
| [01:03] | No, I could tell, but you’ve gotta keep in mind | 我看得出来 但是你得记住 | 
| [01:05] | that there’s a sexual ambiguity to Brick’s character. | 布里克这个角色其实性向很模糊 | 
| [01:09] | I didn’t even think about that. | 我根本没想到这点 | 
| [01:10] | Can we do it again, but, you know, ambiguously? | 我们能再演一次吗 这次模糊一点 | 
| [01:13] | Lane, you nailed it. | 莱恩 你表现很棒 | 
| [01:15] | I could feel the latency coming off of you in waves. | 我能感受到你渐渐涌现的潜力 | 
| [01:30] | Did you just say nice things | 你刚刚的赞美 | 
| [01:31] | because you kissed me and then peed in my hedge? | 是不是因为你亲了我然后朝我家树篱撒了尿 | 
| [01:34] | – Oh, God, did you see that? – No, my son did. | -老天 你看到了吗 -不 我儿子看到了 | 
| [01:37] | Your stock actually went up with him. | 他其实因此更喜欢你了 | 
| [01:39] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [01:40] | Please, please tell me you’re seeing somebody about… you know. | 请告诉我你已经去看过医生了 | 
| [01:44] | Well, I am. I had to get a biopsy, | 是的 我做了活检 | 
| [01:46] | and I’m waiting for the results. | 现在在等待检验报告 | 
| [01:48] | Well, that’s gotta be scary for you. | 这一定很让人害怕吧 | 
| [01:50] | It would be if I wasn’t in complete denial. | 如果我不是在逃避的话是会很害怕 | 
| [01:54] | Smart. | 有道理 | 
| [01:56] | – Well, I’m glad you’re taking care of it. – Yeah. | -很高兴你在妥善处理 -是啊 | 
| [01:58] | You wanna go grab some lunch? | 想去吃点午餐吗 | 
| [02:01] | Uh, I can’t. | 我不行 | 
| [02:02] | I wish you’d asked me earlier. I… I actually have other plans. | 真希望你早点问我 我还有其它计划 | 
| [02:06] | – Okay. – I’m sorry. | -好吧 -很抱歉 | 
| [02:08] | No, don’t… don’t be. | 不 没事 | 
| [02:09] | Maybe some other time? | 也许改日再约 | 
| [02:11] | I would like that. | 我很乐意 | 
| [02:13] | Yeah. Bye. | 好的 再见 | 
| [02:15] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [02:22] | Don’t give up, Big Daddy. | 别放弃 老爹 | 
| [02:37] | Oh, my God! | 老天 | 
| [02:40] | Oh, Jesus, Eileen. What am I supposed to do with all this? | 哦 老天啊 艾琳 我该怎么处理这些 | 
| [02:43] | Dad? | 爸爸 | 
| [02:45] | – What? – Where are you? | -什么事 -你在哪里 | 
| [02:47] | Your mother’s closet. | 你母亲的衣橱 | 
| [02:55] | I hope Neiman Marcus sent flowers to the funeral. | 尼曼奢侈品店应该在葬礼上献花 | 
| [02:58] | Her personal shopper came to the ceremony. Couldn’t stop crying. | 她的私人采购参加了葬礼 哭个不停 | 
| [03:02] | Hey, um… you mind if I borrow the car? | 你介意我借用一下车吗 | 
| [03:05] | I thought your license was suspended. | 我以为你的驾照被吊销了 | 
| [03:08] | In New York, not here. | 在纽约 这里没事 | 
| [03:09] | Take an Uber. | 打辆优步 | 
| [03:11] | Then I need your credit card. | 那我需要你的信用卡 | 
| [03:16] | Take a cab. | 打辆出租车 | 
| [03:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [03:23] | What are you gonna do with all this stuff? | 你要怎么处理这些东西 | 
| [03:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [03:28] | It’s worth a lot of money. | 值不少钱啊 | 
| [03:30] | I’m not selling your mother’s clothes. | 我不会卖掉你母亲的衣物 | 
| [03:33] | Well, do you wanna give it to charity? I can help you with that. | 那你想捐给慈善组织吗 我能帮忙 | 
| [03:36] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 | 
| [03:37] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [03:39] | I don’t wanna drive down the street | 我不想开车时看到路边 | 
| [03:40] | and see some homeless woman pushing a shopping cart | 一个流浪女人推着购物车 | 
| [03:43] | and wearing a dress your mother wore to the Golden Globes. | 身上穿的是你母亲参加金球颁奖礼时的礼服 | 
| [03:45] | Sure. Okay. That would be a very awkward “Who Wore it Better?” | 当然 好的 那会是个很尴尬的”谁穿起来更美”难题 | 
| [03:51] | Do you mind if I take this old purse? | 你介意我拿走这个旧包吗 | 
| [03:54] | That’s a Birkin bag. I know what it’s worth. | 那是爱马仕柏金包 我知道它值多少钱 | 
| [03:56] | – Get out. – I’ll bring it back. | -出去 -我会还回来的 | 
| [03:58] | Stop staying here! | 别待在这里了 | 
| [04:04] | Oh, Eileen, | 哦 艾琳 | 
| [04:06] | you had so much shit. | 你东西可真多啊 | 
| [04:12] | – Jesus! – Did you get the biopsy results yet? | -老天 -你拿到活检结果了吗 | 
| [04:15] | No, and please don’t hover. It’s intrusive. | 没有 别这么阴魂不散的 很让人反感 | 
| [04:19] | You didn’t know I was out here. | 你又不知道我在外面 | 
| [04:21] | In hindsight. It’s… | 事后的感受 这… | 
| [04:23] | it’s intrusive in hindsight. | 这给人事后的感受很不好 | 
| [04:27] | Are you supposed to call the urologist, | 是应该你联系医生 | 
| [04:28] | or is he supposed to call you? | 还是说他会打给你 | 
| [04:30] | Mindy, please. Not now. | 明迪 拜托 现在别谈那个 | 
| [04:37] | – Jesus! – Why is he going to a urologist? | -天啊 -他为什么要去看泌尿科医生 | 
| [04:40] | None of your business. | 与你无关 | 
| [04:43] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 | 
| [04:44] | I’m like the most discreet person I know. | 我是我知道的最谨慎的人 | 
| [04:47] | There’s nothing to tell, Lane. He’s fine. | 没什么需要告诉你的 莱恩 他没事 | 
| [04:50] | That’s what my mother told me about my father. | 我母亲就是这么和我说我父亲的情况的 | 
| [04:52] | He had a massive heart attack driving me to jazz dance. | 他在开车送我去学爵士舞时突发心脏病 | 
| [04:55] | Six years old, I had to grab the wheel and save myself. | 我当时六岁 我只能抓紧方向盘来自救 | 
| [04:59] | It’s in my one-man show. I don’t know if you remember. | 我的独角戏里有这情节 我不知道你还记不记得 | 
| [05:01] | I do. | 我记得 | 
| [05:03] | It was wonderful. | 那很棒 | 
| [05:07] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [05:09] | Yeah, this is Sandy Kominsky. I wanna talk to Dr. Wexler. | 是的 我是桑迪·柯明斯基 我找韦克斯勒医生 | 
| [05:13] | It’s concerning my prostate. | 事关我的前列腺 | 
| [05:16] | That’s all you need to know. | 你只需要知道这些 | 
| [05:19] | Sure, I’ll hold. | 好的 我会等着 | 
| [05:22] | If I could hold, it wouldn’t be a problem. | 如果我能等着[憋住] 就没什么问题了 | 
| [05:26] | – Come here. I need your opinion. – Hang on. | -过来 我需要你的建议 -等一下 | 
| [05:29] | It’s important. | 这很重要 | 
| [05:30] | Just give me a minute. | 等我一下 | 
| [05:31] | Who are you talking to? | 你在和谁打电话 | 
| [05:33] | Trying to get through to my urologist. | 试着联系我的泌尿科医生 | 
| [05:35] | – You mean our urologist. – All right, sure. Fine. | -你是指我们的泌尿科医生 -好吧 没错 | 
| [05:37] | – You had no urologist. I gave you mine. – Aah! Yes, hi. | -你没有泌尿科医生 我把我的介绍给了你 -是的 你好 | 
| [05:42] | Okay. Well, as soon as you hear from him, | 好吧 你联系到他时 | 
| [05:44] | could you have him call me? | 可以让他给我回电吗 | 
| [05:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [05:48] | No results yet. | 还没结果 | 
| [05:50] | Schrödinger’s prostate. | 薛定谔的前列腺 | 
| [05:52] | – What? – At the moment, | -什么 -此刻 | 
| [05:54] | you both do and do not have cancer. | 你同时处于患了癌症和没患癌症的状态 | 
| [05:57] | What a joy you are. | 你可真欢乐 | 
| [06:05] | How thick do you like the turkey cut? | 你的火鸡片想要多薄 | 
| [06:07] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 | 
| [06:08] | That’s what you needed me for? | 你找我就是为了这事 | 
| [06:10] | I offered to make you a sandwich. | 我想做三明治给你吃 | 
| [06:11] | I’d like to make one that’s pleasing to your palate. | 我想确保能让你满意 | 
| [06:15] | I like it thin. | 我喜欢薄的 | 
| [06:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [06:19] | A quarter of a pound of turkey. | 四分之一磅火鸡肉 | 
| [06:21] | Wafer- thin, like a contact lens. | 圆形薄片 像隐形眼镜一样 | 
| [06:28] | I remember my first biopsy. It’s very unpleasant. | 我记得我第一次做活检 很不爽 | 
| [06:31] | Scissors up your asshole. It’s never good. | 剪刀捅进屁眼里 永远都不会爽 | 
| [06:34] | Yeah. At least afterwards, when there’s blood in your stool, | 是啊 不过至少之后如果拉屎出了血 | 
| [06:37] | you know where it’s coming from. | 你知道是从哪里来的 | 
| [06:40] | Always a joy. | 总是这么欢乐 | 
| [06:42] | Anything else? | 还要别的吗 | 
| [06:44] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [06:46] | In your professional opinion, what is your finest ham? | 以你的专业意见 哪种是你最好的火腿 | 
| [06:49] | I don’t know. They’re all good. | 我不知道 它们都很好 | 
| [06:51] | All right. Let’s put it in story form. | 好吧 我们代入个故事 | 
| [06:53] | It’s your last meal before you’re executed by the state. | 这是你被处决前的最后一顿饭 | 
| [06:56] | What ham do you add to your turkey sandwich | 在你被注射死刑之前 | 
| [06:59] | before they inject you with a cocktail of death? | 你会选择把哪种火腿加进你的火鸡三明治 | 
| [07:03] | Honey-glazed. | 蜂蜜火腿 | 
| [07:05] | Mr Deli Man, a half a pound of honey-glazed, please. | 熟食店老板先生 请来半磅蜂蜜火腿 | 
| [07:11] | I would’ve bet a million bucks he would’ve said Virginia Ham. | 我本会赌一百万猜他会选择弗吉尼亚火腿 | 
| [07:17] | Did you get something for Phoebe? | 你给菲比买东西了吗 | 
| [07:19] | Maybe you didn’t notice. She’s on a liquid diet. | 也许你没注意到 她现在吃”流食” | 
| [07:22] | – Come on, we’re here. Make an effort. – Fine. | -拜托 我们都在这里了 做点努力吧 -好吧 | 
| [07:27] | Milk Duds, | 牛奶巧克力 | 
| [07:28] | beef jerky, Bubble Yum. | 牛肉干 泡泡糖 | 
| [07:30] | That’s a three-course dinner for an alcoholic. | 这就是为酒鬼准备的三菜晚宴 | 
| [07:40] | – Here. – Put the chip in the reader. | -给 -把卡插进读卡器 | 
| [07:44] | I… I… I’d rather give it to you. | 直接给你吧 | 
| [07:51] | – That’s clever. – We’ve outlived swiping. | -真先进 -刷卡的年代都过去了 | 
| [07:58] | You can take it out now. | 你可以拔出来了 | 
| [07:59] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 | 
| [08:04] | I’ve been thinking a lot about entropy. | 我对熵做了很多思考 | 
| [08:07] | What? | 什么 | 
| [08:08] | The universe’s inclination to decline into chaos. | 宇宙倾向于增加混乱度 | 
| [08:11] | It’s the second law of thermodynamics. | 这是热力学第二定律 | 
| [08:13] | But if you ask me, it should be number one. | 要我说 应该改成第一定律 | 
| [08:16] | Things are definitely falling apart. | 看来真是出大事了 | 
| [08:20] | You know, I wake up every morning, and my first thought is, | 要知道 每天早晨我醒来 我最先想的是 | 
| [08:22] | what part of me is not working today? | 今天我身体的哪部分又出问题了 | 
| [08:25] | – Can I tell you a secret? – Sure. | -我能告诉你个秘密吗 -当然 | 
| [08:27] | Sometimes when I laugh real hard, | 有时候我如果笑得太厉害 | 
| [08:30] | I fart a little. | 会小声放屁 | 
| [08:32] | Oh, please. You’re still young. Wait till you’re my age. | 得了吧 你还年轻 等你到我这年纪试试 | 
| [08:34] | Every time I sneeze, I hear rattling around in my hips. | 我打个喷嚏都能听到髋部的咔哒声 | 
| [08:37] | It feels like a foreign object broken loose. | 感觉像是有什么异物松掉了 | 
| [08:40] | Yeah, we are passengers on boats slowly sinking. | 是啊 我们都是缓缓沉没之船的乘客 | 
| [08:44] | Your boat is slow? | 你的船至少沉的慢 | 
| [08:45] | I’m like when the Titanic was pointing up. | 我的像是正在加速的泰坦尼克 | 
| [08:49] | I’m just worried if they take out my prostate, | 我只是担心如果他们移除我的前列腺 | 
| [08:52] | I’m gonna lose my sex drive. | 我会失去性欲 | 
| [08:54] | – You still have a sex drive? – Yeah. | -你还有性欲啊 -是啊 | 
| [08:59] | I mean, I think I do. | 至少我觉得还有 | 
| [09:01] | When I was going through the whole prostate deal, | 我前列腺闹毛病时 | 
| [09:03] | I convinced myself I could turn things around by Kegeling. | 我说服自己做做凯格尔运动就能好转 | 
| [09:06] | Seriously? | 真的吗 | 
| [09:09] | It works for women tightening up their hoo-ha. | 对女性有用 能让她们的下体更紧致 | 
| [09:11] | – But did it help? – No. | -有效果吗 -没有 | 
| [09:14] | But it gave my anus confidence, and that’s half the battle. | 但是让我的排便问题好转了 也算是有所收获 | 
| [09:23] | Are you doing it now? | 你现在在做吗 | 
| [09:24] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [09:26] | I’ll join you. | 我也加入 | 
| [09:32] | I wish it made a noise. | 真希望能有点声音 | 
| [09:35] | That would be nice. It’d give you a little feedback loop. | 那就好了 至少能有点反馈 | 
| [09:43] | – What is that? That’s your Kegel sound? – Mmm. Yeah. | -怎么 那是你做运动时的声音吗 -是的 | 
| [09:47] | What’s yours sound like? | 你的声音什么样 | 
| [09:48] | Mine? | 我的 | 
| [09:50] | The, um… | 那种 | 
| [09:52] | the thing you hear in between scenes of Law & Order. | 那种在《法律与秩序》转场时播放的声音 | 
| [09:58] | No. | 不 | 
| [09:59] | I like mine. | 我更喜欢我的 | 
| [10:01] | Fine. To each his own Kegel. | 好吧 人各有好 | 
| [10:04] | Words to live by. | 真理 | 
| [10:15] | Turkey thin enough? | 火鸡够薄了吗 | 
| [10:17] | Diaphanous. | 半透明的 | 
| [10:19] | There’s plenty more on Staten. | 斯塔滕岛那里还有 | 
| [10:22] | Staten? | 斯塔滕 | 
| [10:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [10:25] | The island. | 岛台 | 
| [10:26] | Eileen always called it Staten | 艾琳总是把它称作斯塔滕岛 | 
| [10:28] | ’cause when we first saw the place, | 因为我们第一次来这个地方 | 
| [10:30] | the realtor told us it was an island kitchen. | 房地产经纪人告诉我们这是一个岛式厨房 | 
| [10:32] | She’d never heard that phrase before. | 她从没听过这个词 | 
| [10:34] | So she said, “Which island? Staten?” | 所以她就问”哪个岛 斯塔滕岛吗” | 
| [10:37] | Anyway, it stuck, | 总之就是这样 | 
| [10:38] | and for years afterwards, we’d always say, | 多年来我们总是说 | 
| [10:40] | “Put the cheese platter on Staten,” | “把奶酪盘子放在斯塔滕上” | 
| [10:41] | or, “I left some mail for you on Staten.” | 或者”我给你留了些信在斯塔滕上” | 
| [10:46] | That’s nice. | 蛮好的 | 
| [10:48] | I’ve been married three times and, um… | 我结了三次婚 | 
| [10:52] | I can’t think of, uh, one pleasant anecdote. | 我都想不到一件家庭趣事 | 
| [10:56] | Wait. | 等会 | 
| [10:58] | No. No. | 没有 还是没有 | 
| [11:00] | Surprise, surprise, I gotta take another leak. | 惊不惊喜 意不意外 我得再去尿个尿 | 
| [11:05] | Is that somebody in the pool? | 有人在泳池里吗 | 
| [11:09] | Oh, my God. It’s Phoebe. | 天啊 是菲比 | 
| [11:12] | Phoebe? | 菲比 | 
| [11:15] | Oh, no! | 不 | 
| [11:15] | Phoebe, no! | 菲比 不 | 
| [11:18] | Phoebe! | 菲比 | 
| [11:20] | – What the hell? – Jesus Christ! | -什么鬼 -我的天 | 
| [11:22] | – You scared me! – You scared me! | -你把我吓死了 -你才把我吓死了 | 
| [11:25] | I thought you were dead. What were you doing? | 我以为你死了 你在干嘛 | 
| [11:27] | I was floating. | 漂着啊 | 
| [11:29] | Who floats face down? | 谁脸朝下漂啊 | 
| [11:31] | Oh, my God. I can’t do anything right around here! | 天啊 我在这里什么事都做不对 | 
| [11:35] | Come on. Get out. | 得了 出来吧 | 
| [11:47] | What are you doing? | 你又在干嘛 | 
| [11:50] | Don’t worry about it. | 别管 | 
| [11:52] | You may wanna get out. | 你可能想赶紧出去 | 
| [11:59] | – Sandy? – Yeah, come on in. | -桑迪 -进来吧 | 
| [12:01] | – Hiya. – Hiya. What’s up? | -你好 -你好 怎么了 | 
| [12:04] | Two things. | 两件事 | 
| [12:05] | First of all, I wanna thank you again | 首先 我想再次感谢你 | 
| [12:07] | for helping me through my Hot Tin scene. | 指导我表演《热铁皮屋顶上的猫》的片段 | 
| [12:09] | Well, you did nice work, Lane. You’re really making progress. | 你演的很不错 莱恩 有很大进步 | 
| [12:14] | Anything else? | 还有事吗 | 
| [12:17] | Um, well… | 这个 | 
| [12:18] | I… I don’t mean to pry, | 我无意窥探 | 
| [12:19] | but I just want to make sure you’re okay… | 但我真的想确定你好不好 | 
| [12:22] | pelvically. | 骨盆那里 | 
| [12:23] | Oh, Jesus. | 我的天 | 
| [12:25] | – I’m fine, Lane. – Good. | -我很好 莱恩 -那就好 | 
| [12:28] | But just in case, | 以防万一 | 
| [12:29] | there are other therapies that Western medicine doesn’t want you to know about. | 还有些西医不希望你知道的疗法 | 
| [12:33] | Thank you. I’m very well aware of what’s out there. | 谢谢你 我很清楚我的状况 | 
| [12:35] | In the meantime, | 同时 | 
| [12:37] | I’ll be sending you a healing white light. | 我会送给你治愈的圣光 | 
| [12:39] | I’ll look out for that. | 我会看看的 | 
| [12:40] | Around nine, ten o’clock tonight, you may feel something. | 大概晚上九到十点 你可能会有所感觉 | 
| [12:44] | That’s very kind. | 很体贴啊 | 
| [12:45] | You gonna be home? | 你会在家吗 | 
| [12:47] | Probably, yeah. | 可能会 | 
| [12:48] | You shouldn’t be driving. It’s pretty powerful. | 可不能在开车 能量比较大 | 
| [12:51] | Thank you for the heads-up. | 谢谢提醒 | 
| [12:53] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [12:54] | Well, I’m gonna go. | 那我走了 | 
| [12:57] | Namaste. | 有礼了 | 
| [13:04] | Jesus. | 天啊 | 
| [13:10] | Hey, Sandy. | 嗨 桑迪 | 
| [13:11] | Hello, Lisa. It’s Sandy. | 你好 丽萨 是我 桑迪 | 
| [13:14] | Uh, yeah. | 好 | 
| [13:16] | So, how you doin’? | 你还好吗 | 
| [13:18] | Good, and how are you doing? | 挺好的 你呢 | 
| [13:20] | I’m great. I’ve just been thinking about you. | 我也不错 就是想你了 | 
| [13:24] | That’s nice. | 挺好的 | 
| [13:26] | So, um… | 那 | 
| [13:28] | You doin’ anything? You gettin’ ready to go out? | 你有安排吗 可以出来吗 | 
| [13:32] | It’s nine o’clock on a Saturday. | 现在是周六晚九点 | 
| [13:34] | *The regular crowd shuffles in* | *人们成群地涌入* | 
| [13:38] | It’s “Piano Man”. | 出自《钢琴师》 | 
| [13:40] | Yeah, I’m familiar with the song. | 我知道 这歌我熟 | 
| [13:42] | You know, I’m not a stickler for rules when it comes to dating, | 在约会方面我不是一个刻板的人 | 
| [13:46] | but basic common sense dictates | 但有个基本常识 | 
| [13:47] | you don’t call a lady for a date at this time | 你不能在这个时候约女士 | 
| [13:50] | unless you’re planning on paying for the hour. | 除非你打算有偿约炮 | 
| [13:53] | Is Pissboy asking you for a booty call? | 那个混蛋找你约炮吗 | 
| [13:54] | Get out of here! | 走开 | 
| [13:57] | I’m really sorry. I did not mean to offend you. | 真的不好意思 我无意冒犯 | 
| [13:59] | I am not offended. | 没关系 | 
| [14:01] | – So you wanna get together? – No. | -那你想出来吗 -不 | 
| [14:03] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [14:05] | Okay. I guess I’ll… I’ll see you in class. | 行 那就上课的时候再见你吧 | 
| [14:08] | You will. | 好的 | 
| [14:09] | Good. Uh… You are doing great work, by the way. | 好 还有 你课上表现不错 | 
| [14:12] | Good night, Sandy. | 晚安 桑迪 | 
| [14:17] | She was offended. Yeah. | 她肯定被冒犯到了 | 
| [14:29] | – Hello? – Norman? | -你好 -诺曼 | 
| [14:32] | Sandy? | 桑迪 | 
| [14:33] | What are you up to this fine evening? | 你今晚有什么安排 | 
| [14:36] | I’m watching Cocoon. | 我在看《魔茧》 | 
| [14:38] | The spaceship is taking the old people into space. | 飞船正在把老人带去宇宙 | 
| [14:42] | That’s the happy ending for old people. | 这个结局挺好的 | 
| [14:44] | If only it were that easy, huh? | 要是有那么简单就好了是吧 | 
| [14:46] | Yeah. I remember seeing this in the theater 30 years ago, | 是啊 我还记得30年前在影院看这个 | 
| [14:49] | but it’s a whole different thing when you’re in the demographic. | 但是如果了解人口统计学的话对这个的理解会完全不同 | 
| [14:52] | Listen, I’m going out for a drink. You wanna join me? | 我打算出去喝一杯 你来吗 | 
| [14:55] | What are you, crazy? It’s ten o’clock. | 疯了吗 都十点了 | 
| [14:57] | So? | 那怎么了 | 
| [14:58] | So it’s past my bedtime. I already fell asleep twice. | 已经过了我的就寝时间了 我都睡着两次了 | 
| [15:02] | Suit yourself. I’m goin’ stag. | 随便你 我要独自去狂欢了 | 
| [15:04] | Stag! Listen to you! Who are you, Peter Lawford? | 听听你说的话 你当你是谁 皮特·劳福德吗 | 
| [15:08] | Oh, fine. You stay home, you go for a swim with your daughter. | 行吧 你就待在家和你女儿游游泳 | 
| [15:11] | My daughter does not swim. | 我女儿不游泳 | 
| [15:13] | She floats. | 她只漂浮 | 
| [15:15] | Bye. | 挂了 | 
| [15:38] | Excuse me. | 你好 | 
| [15:40] | Could I have a, um… | 能来一杯 | 
| [15:43] | I guess not. | 看来不行 | 
| [15:47] | How you doin’? | 你们好啊 | 
| [15:52] | Be patient. | 耐心点 | 
| [15:53] | You just need to find one with daddy issues. | 你只需要找到一个有恋父情结的 | 
| [15:56] | Is that right? | 是嘛 | 
| [15:57] | The good news is, we’re in Hollywood, | 好消息是 我们在好莱坞 | 
| [15:58] | so all the chicks are fucked up, one way or another. | 所有小妞都过得挺乱 | 
| [16:02] | Thank you for the tip. | 谢谢提醒 | 
| [16:03] | You picked the right place, though. | 你找对地方了 | 
| [16:05] | Some quality cooze comes through here. | 这里有不少优质的逼 | 
| [16:10] | I’m sorry. Did you say “Cooze”? | 不好意思 你刚说”逼”吗 | 
| [16:13] | I didn’t mean to offend you, professor. | 无意冒犯 教授 | 
| [16:15] | I meant “Snatch.” | 我是说”婊子” | 
| [16:18] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [16:19] | You gonna do some blow? | 你要去打飞机吗 | 
| [16:21] | No, I’m gonna do a leak. | 不 我去尿尿 | 
| [16:26] | Watch out for this guy. | 小心这个人 | 
| [16:28] | ‘Cause I’m dangerous. | 因为我很危险 | 
| [16:46] | Enjoy it while it lasts. | 尽情享受吧 | 
| [17:17] | All right, I got it. You’ve got a functioning prostate. | 好 我明白 你的前列腺功能正常 | 
| [17:19] | Good for you. | 真棒 | 
| [17:30] | Jesus Christ! | 天呐 | 
| [18:02] | Good luck with your AIDS. | 祝你艾滋康复 | 
| [18:20] | Ah, damn it! | 该死 | 
| [18:27] | Where’s your mother’s purse? | 你妈的包哪去了 | 
| [18:29] | Calm down. It’s right here. | 冷静点 在这 | 
| [18:31] | I told you to leave it alone! | 我告诉你别动它 | 
| [18:33] | I was just using it for the night. | 我就用了一晚上 | 
| [18:35] | Bullshit! You were gonna hock it for drugs. | 狗屁 你要拿它换毒品 | 
| [18:38] | No, I wasn’t! | 我没有 | 
| [18:40] | Jesus! | 天啊 | 
| [18:41] | You always think the worst of me. | 你永远把我想得很坏 | 
| [18:44] | Because you give me reason! | 因为你给了我理由 | 
| [18:46] | Fine! I’ll use this fucking purse! | 行 那我用这个包 | 
| [18:50] | I don’t want you in this house anymore. | 我不想让你再待在这 | 
| [18:52] | Well, then get out of my way! | 那你别挡路 | 
| [18:57] | I don’t wanna look at you. I don’t wanna talk to you. | 我不想再看你 不想再和你讲话 | 
| [18:59] | If you come back, I will call the police. | 如果你回来 我会报警 | 
| [19:01] | Well, don’t worry, because I am not coming back! | 不用担心 我不会回来了 | 
| [19:05] | After everything we’ve done for you, you steal from us? | 在我们为你做了一切之后 还来偷拿东西 | 
| [19:08] | Shame on you! | 真可耻 | 
| [19:21] | Babysitter porn. | 保姆黄片 | 
| [19:24] | Stepmom porn. | 继母黄片 | 
| [19:27] | What happened to just fuckin’ the pizza guy? | 怎么没有那种直截了当操送餐员的那种片子了 | 
| [19:32] | So many choices, | 那么多选择 | 
| [19:34] | so little testosterone. | 那么点睾酮 | 
| [19:42] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [19:44] | – Did I wake you? – No. | -我吵醒你了吗 -没有 | 
| [19:47] | Am I interrupting anything? | 那我打断了什么吗 | 
| [19:49] | Uh, no, I… I was just thinking about ordering a pizza. | 没有 我刚在想点个披萨 | 
| [19:53] | I kicked Phoebe out of the house. | 我把菲比赶出去了 | 
| [19:55] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [19:57] | She stole things from Eileen’s closet. | 她从艾琳的衣橱里偷东西 | 
| [20:01] | Oh, man. I’m so sorry. | 天啊 我很抱歉 | 
| [20:03] | I just wanted to let you know, | 我只是想提醒你一下 | 
| [20:04] | in case she called you looking to borrow money. | 免得她找你借钱 | 
| [20:07] | Not to worry. I stopped giving money to drug addicts | 别担心 从我和第三任妻子离婚之后 | 
| [20:10] | when I divorced my third wife. | 就不给瘾君子借钱了 | 
| [20:14] | I still liked her the best. | 我还是最喜欢她 | 
| [20:17] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [20:19] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [20:20] | Hang in there, buddy. | 坚持住 兄弟 | 
| [20:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [20:28] | Oh, fuck, it’s too much work. | 妈的 太麻烦了 | 
| [20:36] | God damn it! | 该死 | 
| [20:44] | Well, that’s the end of it. She’s gone. | 就是这样 她走了 | 
| [20:47] | Oh, dear. | 亲爱的 | 
| [20:51] | What? You always said we were enabling her. | 怎么了 你总说我们太纵容她 | 
| [20:54] | Well, no more. If she wants to be a drug-head, | 再也不会那样了 要是她想吸毒 | 
| [20:55] | then that’s her choice. | 那就是她的选择 | 
| [20:57] | She is still our daughter. | 她仍是我们的女儿 | 
| [20:59] | She stole your Birkin bag | 她偷了你的柏金包 | 
| [21:01] | and your high heels with the red bottoms. | 还有你的红底高跟鞋 | 
| [21:03] | Louboutins. | 鲁布托的 | 
| [21:04] | Whatever. I just know they cost two grand and you wore them once. | 随便啦 反正价值两千美元就穿过一次 | 
| [21:07] | Twice. | 两次 | 
| [21:08] | Great, you amortized. | 好吧 平摊算算 | 
| [21:10] | Norman, it’s just stuff. | 诺曼 这只是身外之物 | 
| [21:13] | Phoebe needs your help. | 菲比需要你的帮助 | 
| [21:16] | You’re driving me crazy! | 你要把我搞疯了 | 
| [21:18] | First, she should hit rock-bottom, now she needs help. | 开始你说她需要跌落谷底 现在又说她需要帮助 | 
| [21:21] | You’ve become very fickle in death, Eileen. Very fickle. | 你死后很善变 艾琳 反复无常 |