时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | God. | 天啊 |
[00:26] | Dr. Wexler. | 韦克斯勒医生 |
[00:28] | I hope I didn’t wake you. | 但愿我没吵醒你 |
[00:31] | No, no, not at all. | 不 没有 完全没有 |
[00:34] | – What is up? – Uh… | -怎么了 -呃… |
[00:35] | I’ve got good news and less good news. | 我有一个好消息和一个不太好的消息 |
[00:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:40] | Let’s start with the less good news. | 先说不太好的消息吧 |
[00:43] | Pick again. | 再选一次 |
[00:45] | The good news. | 好消息 |
[00:47] | The good news is you don’t have to worry about cancer. | 好消息是你不用担心癌症 |
[00:50] | Great! | 太好了 |
[00:52] | Oh, that’s, uh… that’s great! | 这…这太好了 |
[00:55] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢谢 医生 |
[00:56] | Uh, and the less good news? | 不太好的消息呢 |
[00:59] | We did find a couple of slow-moving cancer cells in the biopsy. | 我们在活检中的确发现了部分扩散缓慢的癌细胞 |
[01:07] | Wait. So I do have prostate cancer? | 等等 那我的确得了前列腺癌吗 |
[01:10] | Technically, yes. | 严格地说 是的 |
[01:12] | But you don’t have to worry about it. | 但你不用担心 |
[01:14] | I mean, we gotta keep our eye on it, but frankly, at your age, | 我们确实需要关注它 但老实说 在你这个年纪 |
[01:17] | somethin’ else in your body | 你体内的其它问题 |
[01:18] | is gonna kill you before your prostate does. | 会先于前列腺癌了结你 |
[01:21] | I’m confused. | 我糊涂了 |
[01:23] | Is this a cause for celebration? | 这值得庆祝吗 |
[01:25] | Well, it’s a little early in the morning, | 在早上还是早了点 |
[01:26] | but sure, maybe a mimosa. | 但没问题 或许可以喝杯含羞草鸡尾酒 |
[01:29] | Yeah, baby! | 太棒了 |
[01:30] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[01:34] | Hang on, Doc. | 先别挂 医生 |
[01:36] | Norman, can I call you back? | 诺曼 我能待会儿打给你吗 |
[01:38] | I… I think I made a mistake throwing Phoebe out. | 我想我把菲比赶走是个错误 |
[01:40] | No, you didn’t. Listen, | 不 你做得对 听着 |
[01:41] | I finally got the urologist on the other line. | 我终于接到泌尿科医生的电话了 |
[01:43] | Wexler? | 韦克斯勒 |
[01:44] | Tell him I hope he gets his index finger caught in a wood chipper. | 告诉他我希望他的食指被碎木机切断 |
[01:47] | Will do. | 好的 |
[01:48] | Listen, I’m… I’m really worried. | 听着 我真的很担心 |
[01:51] | Just hang on. | 先别挂 |
[01:54] | Sorry. So what do I do about the constant peeing? | 抱歉 那我该怎么解决尿频的问题呢 |
[01:57] | It’s still me. | 还是我 |
[01:59] | Oh, shit. | 该死的 |
[02:01] | What do I do about the constant peeing? | 我该怎么解决尿频的问题呢 |
[02:03] | Well, I’ll write you up a prescription | 我会给你写个处方 |
[02:06] | for an alpha-blocker that’ll increase the flow. | 开点阿尔法神经阻断剂来增加尿量 |
[02:08] | That sounds good. Side effects? | 听起来不错 有副作用吗 |
[02:11] | Well, the one that most guys complain about | 大多数人抱怨的问题叫做 |
[02:13] | is called retrograde ejaculation. | 逆行射精 |
[02:17] | Which is… | 意思是 |
[02:18] | When you orgasm, instead of the sperm comin’ out of your penis, | 高潮时 精子不会从你的阴茎出来 |
[02:22] | it shoots back into your bladder. | 而是射入膀胱 |
[02:25] | You’re fucking kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[02:27] | I shit you not. | 没开玩笑 |
[02:28] | But it’s no big deal. | 但这没什么 |
[02:29] | It makes for a nice tidy blow job. | 这使口交很干净 |
[02:32] | Jeez, I don’t know. I mean, the mess is half the fun. | 天啊 我不明白 一半乐趣就是弄脏 |
[02:36] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[02:37] | – Ah. Screw it. Call it in to my pharmacy. – Yeah. | -该死 让药房给我开吧 -好 |
[02:40] | Yeah, I’ll call it in for you. Have a nice day. | 我会让药房给你开 祝你愉快 |
[02:43] | “Have a nice day?” You just told me I’ve got cancer. | “祝我愉快” 你刚告诉我得了癌 |
[02:45] | Yeah, but you’ve got the nice kind. Bye-bye! | 对 但你得的是好的那种 再见 |
[02:55] | Well, you just can’t sit around here and worry. | 你不能只是坐在这儿担心 |
[02:58] | Sure I can. I’m actually very good at it. | 当然可以 实际上 我很擅长这样 |
[03:01] | Maybe you should think about going back to work. | 或许你该考虑回去工作 |
[03:04] | It’s better that I worry there? | 我在这儿担心不是更好吗 |
[03:09] | You know, I sat holding my phone for 20 minutes. | 我握着手机干坐了二十分钟 |
[03:12] | – I’m sorry. I… I just forgot. – Yeah? | -抱歉 我忘了 -是吗 |
[03:14] | Well, that happens at your age. | 你这个年纪是会发生这种事 |
[03:16] | What did Wexler say? | 韦克斯勒说了什么 |
[03:18] | He said I’m, uh… fine. | 他说我没事 |
[03:20] | Clean bill of health. | 很健康 |
[03:22] | More importantly, what do you wanna do about Phoebe? | 更重要的是 你打算怎么处理菲比的事 |
[03:25] | Well, now Eileen’s suggesting | 艾琳建议我应该 |
[03:27] | that I give it some time. Maybe go back to work. | 等些时间 或许回去工作 |
[03:30] | Eileen? | 艾琳 |
[03:31] | Oh, Norman, Norman, you’re just… You’re… | 诺曼 诺曼 你… |
[03:33] | you’re freakin’ me out. | 你把我吓坏了 |
[03:34] | I like to believe she’s still looking after me. | 我愿意相信她还在照看我 |
[03:36] | What’s the harm in that? | 有什么坏处吗 |
[03:39] | – I guess there isn’t any. – Your daughter told me | -我猜没有 -你女儿告诉我 |
[03:41] | she hears you in the bathroom talking to your genitals. | 她听见你在卫生间里和你的生殖器说话 |
[03:44] | So which one of us is crazy? | 那我们当中谁疯了 |
[03:45] | Okay! All right! Okay! I’m… I’m not judging! | 好吧 好吧 好吧 我不是在评判 |
[03:50] | When was the last time you were in the office? | 你上次去办公室是什么时候 |
[03:55] | It’s gotta be… two years. | 应该是…两年前 |
[03:57] | Two years! | 两年 |
[03:58] | No wonder I don’t get any auditions! | 难怪我没有得到任何试镜 |
[04:00] | Hey, I still submit you for everything. | 我仍会替你申请一切试镜机会 |
[04:02] | You don’t work because you’re a renowned acting coach | 你没工作因为你是著名的表演指导 |
[04:05] | and you intimidate other actors. | 而且你把其他演员吓到了 |
[04:07] | That is such bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[04:09] | Honest to God. | 向上帝发誓 |
[04:10] | I hear it from casting directors all the time. | 我总是听到选角导演们这么说 |
[04:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:13] | Why would I lie about something like that? | 为什么我要对这种事情说谎 |
[04:15] | Okay. Well, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[04:17] | You’re welcome. Are we still on for dinner tonight? | 不客气 我们今晚还一起吃晚餐吧 |
[04:20] | – Sure. – Okay. | -当然 -好 |
[04:21] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:24] | God bless him, I think he bought it. | 上帝保佑 我觉得他信了 |
[04:26] | Lying bald-headed fuck. | 该死的光头骗子 |
[04:34] | Slow-moving cancer? | 扩散缓慢的癌症 |
[04:36] | Show me a guy with slow-moving cancer. | 给我看个有扩散缓慢癌症的人 |
[04:39] | I’ll show you a guy with cancer. | 我会给你看个得了癌的人 |
[04:43] | Look at these people. | 看看这些人 |
[04:46] | Happy, clueless. | 幸福 无忧无虑 |
[04:47] | Taking their assholes for granted. | 认为一切都是理所当然的 |
[04:54] | Here’s my future. | 这就是我的未来 |
[04:57] | Except I’ll be alone | 只不过我会孤身一人 |
[04:58] | and have to pay some poor Haitian lady to push the wheelchair | 还得付钱给某个贫穷的海地女士来推轮椅 |
[05:01] | and change my diaper. | 换尿布 |
[05:32] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[05:36] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[05:46] | Hey, Min. | 嗨 明 |
[05:46] | Hey, you have a class in five minutes. Where are you? | 嗨 你五分钟后有节课 你在哪 |
[05:49] | Oh, shit. I totally spaced. | 该死 我完全忘了 |
[05:52] | Can you cover that for me? | 你能帮我顶一下吗 |
[05:53] | – I guess, sure. Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -应该可以 你还好吗 -我还好 |
[05:56] | I just lost track of time. | 就是忘了时间 |
[05:59] | Did you get your biopsy results? | 你拿到了活检的结果吗 |
[06:01] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Everything is… | 嗯 嗯 一切都… |
[06:04] | good, not to worry. | 很好 不用担心 |
[06:06] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[06:06] | He’s staring at us. | 他一直盯着我们 |
[06:08] | For real. | 真的 |
[06:11] | – Oh, for God’s sakes. – What? | -天啊 -什么 |
[06:15] | This woman in the playground, she thinks I’m a pedophile. | 游乐场有个女人觉得我是恋童癖 |
[06:19] | What? | 什么 |
[06:20] | I’ve gotta go. Thanks for covering for me. | 我得走了 谢谢你帮我顶课 |
[06:24] | Excuse me, ladies! | 不好意思 女士们 |
[06:26] | I’m not a pervert. | 我不是变态 |
[06:27] | I’m an actor. | 我是名演员 |
[06:52] | Mr. Newlander! | 纽兰德先生 |
[06:54] | – Hello, Carol. – I didn’t know you were coming in. | -你好 卡罗尔 -我不知道你要来 |
[06:57] | Yeah, neither did I. | 我也是 |
[06:59] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[07:01] | Thank you, dear. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[07:04] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[07:08] | – Mr. Newlander. – Hi. | -纽兰德先生 -你好 |
[07:10] | – Hi, Mr. Newlander. – Morning. | -你好 纽兰德先生 -早上好 |
[07:17] | – Hello, Mr. Newlander. – Good morning. | -你好 纽兰德先生 -早上好 |
[07:21] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:26] | Hi, Mr. Newlander. | 你好 纽兰德先生 |
[07:29] | Great to have you back, Norman. | 你能回来真好 诺曼 |
[07:31] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[07:33] | Hello, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[07:36] | Oh! Norman! It’s so good to see you. | 诺曼 见到你真好 |
[07:39] | I am so sorry for you loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[07:41] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:43] | – Hi, Mr. Newlander. – Hi. Hi. | -你好 纽兰德先生 -你好 你好 |
[07:47] | Hi, Mr. Newlander. | 你好 纽兰德先生 |
[07:49] | – Ladies. – Oh, hi. | -女士们 -你好 |
[07:52] | Norman! | 诺曼 |
[07:53] | – Hi, Jeanine. – Come here. | -你好 珍宁 -过来 |
[07:56] | Oh, we’re hugging! | 我们在抱抱 |
[07:59] | I didn’t expect to see you so soon. | 我没想到这么快又见到你了 |
[08:00] | I thought you’d take some more time. | 我以为你会需要更多时间 |
[08:02] | No, it’s better I go back to work. | 不 我回来工作会更好 |
[08:04] | Well, sure. I understand that. Keep your mind active. | 当然 我能理解 保持头脑活跃 |
[08:07] | Exactly. | 当然 |
[08:09] | My grandpa does the New York Times crossword puzzle every day. | 我爷爷每天都会做《纽约时报》上的填字游戏 |
[08:13] | Sounds like a terrific guy. | 听起来是个很棒的人 |
[08:15] | He also takes a salsa class. | 他还参加了一个萨尔萨舞班 |
[08:16] | Wow, great. Uh, do me a favor. | 太棒了 帮我个忙 |
[08:19] | – Anything! – Let’s ask all the senior agents | -尽管说 -让所有资深经纪人 |
[08:21] | to meet me in the conference room in ten minutes. | 十分钟后在会议室见我 |
[08:23] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[08:25] | – Earl Grey, little honey? – Yeah, please. | -伯爵茶 加少量蜂蜜 -嗯 谢谢 |
[08:30] | I am so delighted that you’re back. | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[08:33] | Give it time. The feeling will pass. | 给点时间 这种感觉会过去的 |
[08:47] | The first time I saw my stepmother’s pussy was in a magazine. | 我第一次看见我继母的私处是在杂志上 |
[08:50] | It was right in the crease. There was a staple on it. | 就在折痕处 上面有个订书钉 |
[08:54] | Sherilynn was a Penthouse “Pet of the Month,” | 雪莉是《阁楼》的”月度爱宠” |
[08:57] | and a heroin addict. | 也是海洛因成瘾者 |
[09:00] | My dad wanted me to call her “Mommy.” | 我爸爸想要我叫她”妈咪” |
[09:02] | – Can you believe… – Sh! | -你相信吗 -嘘 |
[09:03] | I remember it was my ninth birthday. | 我记得那是我九岁生日 |
[09:06] | He took us to Universal Studios. | 他带我们去环球影城 |
[09:08] | It was a great day. | 那天很棒 |
[09:10] | We went on the Wild West ride, The A-Team ride. | 我们玩了荒野西部 天龙特工队 |
[09:13] | We had pizza and ice cream. | 吃了披萨和冰淇淋 |
[09:17] | But the highlight of the day | 但那天最精彩的 |
[09:18] | was when we went on a tram ride | 是我们坐电车时 |
[09:20] | and the shark from Jaws came bursting out of the water! | 《大白鲨》里的鲨鱼从水里冲出来 |
[09:25] | Sherilynn screamed… | 雪莉尖叫 |
[09:28] | and emptied her bladder all over my stuffed Woody Woodpecker. | 然后尿在了我的木质啄木鸟玩偶上 |
[09:33] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[09:34] | Sandy’s MIA. She’s doin’ her one-woman show. | 桑迪失踪了 她在表演独角戏 |
[09:40] | Now, you’d think that would’ve been the end of our excursion, | 现在 你会认为我们的旅行会就此结束 |
[09:43] | but Sherilynn was the type of woman | 但雪莉是那种无论去哪儿 |
[09:45] | who always had spare panties with her wherever she went. | 总会随身携带备用内裤的女人 |
[09:50] | Now, file this under information you don’t need or want, | 接下来的信息可能会引起不适 |
[09:53] | but she sold the dirty ones to Japanese businessmen. | 但她把脏了的那条内裤卖给了日本商人 |
[09:58] | Which is why Sandy Kominsky | 这就是为什么桑迪·柯明斯基有 |
[10:01] | has an export license for bio-waste. | 生物废弃物出口许可证 |
[10:09] | Wow, these are beautiful. Thank you. | 真漂亮 谢谢 |
[10:11] | Yeah. A little Mexican lady on the freeway off-ramp was selling ’em. | 一个墨西哥小姑娘在高速公路口卖的 |
[10:15] | I also got you a bag of oranges in the car. | 车里还有一袋给你买的橘子 |
[10:18] | Very thoughtful. Thank you. Want some coffee? | 真体贴 谢谢 喝咖啡吗 |
[10:21] | Uh, no, thanks. I got a long drive back, | 不 谢谢 我回去得开很长一段路 |
[10:24] | and, you know, I got this… | 你知道的 我有点… |
[10:25] | Oh, yeah, I know. | 我懂了 |
[10:27] | How, uh… how is that, by the way? | 顺便问下 怎么样了 |
[10:29] | Great. The doc says I’m gonna be fine. | 很好 医生说我没事 |
[10:31] | No surgery. Maybe some meds. | 不需要手术 吃点药就行 |
[10:35] | Nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[10:36] | That’s wonderful. Oh! What a relief, Sandy. Great. | 真好 如释重负 桑迪 太棒了 |
[10:39] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[10:43] | So… | 那么 |
[10:46] | So… | 那么 |
[10:49] | You said you wanted to talk. You drove all the way out here. | 你说想要谈谈 你开了这么久到这里 |
[10:52] | It’s… it’s your move, buddy. | 说吧 伙计 |
[10:54] | Okay, right. My move. Um… | 好吧 我来说 |
[10:57] | Okay, here it is. | 好 是这样的 |
[11:00] | I think you and I are really good together | 我认为我们俩在一起很好 |
[11:02] | and that we should consider taking this relationship… | 我们应该考虑让这个关系 |
[11:06] | uh, to another level. | 更进一步 |
[11:08] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[11:10] | So, uh… so, we would go from being friends to, uh… to what? | 那我们应该从朋友发展成…什么 |
[11:15] | Friends with benefits? | 炮友吗 |
[11:16] | No, I hate that term. | 不 我讨厌这个词 |
[11:18] | Let’s say lovers. | 爱人怎么样 |
[11:19] | No! Please, no, let’s not. | 不 拜托 不要这样 |
[11:21] | – Why? What’s wrong with “Lovers”? – I don’t know. | -为什么 “爱人”怎么了 -我不知道 |
[11:23] | It’s just… it’s like | 这…这像是 |
[11:24] | it’s from another decade, uh, maybe century. | 十年前 或许上个世纪的说法 |
[11:27] | I happen to think it’s a fine word. | 我倒觉得这个词很好 |
[11:29] | Okay, all right. Well, forgetting for the moment what we call it, | 好吧 别管我们怎么称呼了 |
[11:34] | can I ask what caused this change of heart? | 我能问问什么导致想法改变的吗 |
[11:36] | – What do you mean? – Don’t be coy. | -什么意思 -别害羞 |
[11:38] | Come on. You’ve been playin’ it pretty cool there, mister, | 拜托 你之前一直表现得很潇洒 先生 |
[11:41] | and now, all of a sudden, | 而现在 忽然间 |
[11:42] | I’m gettin’ flowers and oranges from my “Lover.” | 我的”爱人”又是送花又是送橘子 |
[11:45] | – All right. I… I hear it now. – Yeah? Okay, good. | -好吧 我明白了 -好 |
[11:48] | Look, it’s pretty simple. | 这很简单 |
[11:50] | Between Eileen dying and my… my recent health scare, | 艾琳的离世和我最近的健康问题 |
[11:55] | my perspective has changed, regarding my feelings towards you. | 导致我改变了想法 以及我对你的感觉 |
[12:02] | You have got some big, brass balls. | 你胆子真大 |
[12:04] | – In a good way? – No. | -是好事吗 -不 |
[12:07] | No. You’re not here ’cause you’re crazy about me. | 不 你来这里不是因为你爱我爱得疯狂 |
[12:09] | You’re here ’cause you don’t wanna walk the green mile all by yourself. | 你在这儿 因为你不想像《绿里奇迹》里一样孤独终老 |
[12:09] | 改编自史蒂芬·金同名小说的悬疑电影 讲述年老的保罗在老人院中回忆自己在死牢当主管的故事 | |
[12:12] | The green mile? | 《绿里奇迹》 |
[12:13] | Yeah. You know, Tom Hanks, | 对 汤姆·汉克斯主演 |
[12:14] | the big guy with the mouse. You know what I mean. | 还有那个大嘴巴的高个子 你知道我说的什么意思 |
[12:16] | Hang on. I did say we were good together. | 等等 我的确说过我们一起挺好的 |
[12:19] | – Oh, hot, yeah. – And you and I both know | -对 -而你和我都知道 |
[12:21] | that being crazy about someone doesn’t last. | 爱得疯狂是持续不了的 |
[12:24] | It’s just happy brain juice | 这只是你大脑的幸福感 |
[12:25] | that tricks you into not getting a prenup. Twice. | 误导你不签婚前协议 两次 |
[12:29] | Ouch. | 真惨 |
[12:30] | I mean, are you crazy about me? | 你爱我爱得疯狂吗 |
[12:34] | You amuse me. | 你给我带来欢乐 |
[12:35] | I’ll take it. | 那就够了 |
[12:40] | Listen… | 听着 |
[12:43] | I’m a big fan of the crazy stuff, but at the end of the day, | 我渴望爱得疯狂 但在最后一刻 |
[12:47] | I would rather be with somebody that I truly really like. | 我想和真正喜欢的人在一起 |
[12:54] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[12:57] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[13:02] | I am probably gonna regret this. | 我很可能会后悔 |
[13:04] | There’s a 50-50 chance that nothing will happen, so maybe not. | 有百分之五十的可能性什么都不会发生 所以可能不用后悔 |
[13:09] | If my daughter calls, pull me out of the meeting, | 如果我女儿打电话 不管我是在开会 |
[13:12] | pull me out of the toilet, | 还是在上厕所 |
[13:13] | – pull me out of anywhere. – Got it. How’s she doing, by the way? | -都叫我出来 -好 顺便问下 她最近怎样 |
[13:17] | You saw her at the funeral? | 你在葬礼上看见她了吗 |
[13:18] | I did. Sorry. Stupid question. | 看见了 抱歉 这个问题太蠢了 |
[13:24] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[13:26] | No one talks to each other anymore. | 没人聊天了 |
[13:30] | They’re talking. | 他们在聊 |
[13:31] | Just to people who are elsewhere. | 只是在和别的地方的人聊 |
[13:33] | That’s not talking. Talking is with your voice, | 那不是聊天 聊天需要发出声音 |
[13:36] | eye contact, body language, maybe a gesture, touch. | 眼神交流 肢体语言 或许还有手势和触碰 |
[13:40] | Oh, there’s no touching these days. Don’t touch anybody. | 现在不触碰了 谁都不碰 |
[13:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:50] | Look at everyone wearing black. Feels like another funeral. | 每个人都穿黑色衣服 像是另一场葬礼 |
[13:56] | Too soon? | 笑话讲得太早了吗 |
[13:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:01] | Before we start, I want to thank all of you for your e-get well cards | 开始之前 我想感谢你们的电子祝福卡 |
[14:05] | and your e-condolence cards. | 以及电子慰问卡 |
[14:08] | Very thoughtful and, I suppose, very easy. | 非常贴心 我猜 也很方便 |
[14:11] | Norman, did your wife get the basket of vegan muffins I sent? | 诺曼 你妻子收到了我送的一篮子素食松饼了吗 |
[14:14] | Uh, yes, Andrew, I believe she did. Thank you. | 嗯 收到了 安德鲁 她应该收到了 谢谢 |
[14:17] | They’re supposed to be, like, super healthy. | 据说它们有益健康 |
[14:20] | My wife died, Andrew. | 我妻子过世了 安德鲁 |
[14:23] | Not the muffins’ fault. | 又不是松饼的错 |
[14:25] | Uh, I’ve also been watching the quarterly numbers | 我一直在关注季度报表 |
[14:28] | and want to congratulate you on your good work. | 恭喜你们 工作非常出色 |
[14:30] | Congratulations to you, Norman. | 恭喜你 诺曼 |
[14:33] | You built a great team. | 你组建了一个很棒的团队 |
[14:34] | Everyone here is pulling their weight. | 每个人都在尽力 |
[14:37] | Nice to know. | 很高兴能知道 |
[14:38] | They just required a little bit of guidance. | 他们只是需要一点指导 |
[14:41] | Sure, and thank you for that. | 当然 谢谢 |
[14:43] | Oh, no need. | 不客气 |
[14:44] | My job is to lighten your load. | 我的职责就是减轻你的负担 |
[14:46] | Much appreciated. | 非常感谢 |
[14:48] | You’ve got enough on your plate, right? | 你要处理的事已经够多了 对吧 |
[14:50] | I don’t know. I suppose. | 我不清楚 可能吧 |
[14:52] | In fact, you need to take some more time | 实际上 如果你需要花更多时间 |
[14:54] | to grieve or heal, just say the words… | 悼念或疗伤 就告诉我 |
[14:57] | Oh, for God’s sake, Richard, | 天啊 理查德 |
[14:58] | take your head out of his ass so we can have a meeting! | 把你的头从他的屁股里拿出来 这样我们就能开会了 |
[15:01] | My head is not in his ass. | 我头不在他的屁股里 |
[15:04] | Actually, Richard, you’re crowning. | 实际上 理查德 你快被我拉出来了 |
[15:15] | You’re pretty pleased with yourself… | 你对自己很满意啊 |
[15:19] | aren’t you? | 不是吗 |
[15:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:22] | I kinda am. | 有点 |
[15:29] | I, uh… | 我… |
[15:31] | I don’t wanna diminish your efforts, but, uh… | 我不想贬低你的努力 但是 |
[15:34] | did what just happen require any… | 刚发生的事情是 |
[15:37] | pharmaceutical help? | 借助了药物吗 |
[15:39] | No. Nope. | 不 不是 |
[15:41] | Unless you count 20 mg of Crestor, | 除非你算上20毫克瑞舒伐他汀 |
[15:43] | 10 mg of Claritin, half a mill of Flomax, | 10毫克克敏能 一半磨成粉的坦洛新 |
[15:47] | three grams of acetaminophen, one baby aspirin, | 三克扑热息痛 一小片阿司匹林 |
[15:49] | and a smear of hydrocortisone cream on my left and right shin bones. | 再加上我的左右胫骨上涂的氢化可的松乳膏 |
[15:54] | – That is some list. – Oh, no. I’m not done. | -清单真长 -不 我还没说完 |
[15:57] | – Oh, shoot. – I also take omega-3 fatty acids, calcium, | -继续吧 -我还服用ω-3脂肪酸 钙片 |
[16:00] | vitamins A, C, D, E, and B12, | 维生素A C D E以及B12 |
[16:03] | melatonin, CoQ-10, magnesium, | 褪黑素 辅酶Q10 镁 |
[16:05] | potassium, and liquid glucosamine. | 钾和葡糖胺 |
[16:08] | Jesus. Is that it? | 天啊 说完了吗 |
[16:10] | Yeah. | 嗯嗯 |
[16:11] | Oh, also Cialis. | 还有西力士[助勃药物] |
[16:12] | You fucker! | 混蛋 |
[16:17] | And the most exciting news, | 最激动人心的消息是 |
[16:19] | we were able to negotiate packages for Crackle, | 我们和Crackle Twitch Vevo |
[16:21] | Twitch, Vevo, PlayStation, | PlayStation以及Hulu Plus |
[16:24] | and Hulu Plus. | 签订了协议 |
[16:27] | That is exciting. | 确实很激动人心 |
[16:30] | – You’ll tell me later. – Of course. | -晚点告诉我什么意思 -没问题 |
[16:34] | All right. Before we break this up, I want to ask a favor. | 好 会议结束前 我想请你们帮个忙 |
[16:37] | My friend Sandy Kominsky hasn’t worked in a while, | 我朋友桑迪·柯明斯基很久没接到通告了 |
[16:40] | and I would like to rectify that. | 我想帮下他 |
[16:43] | A guest spot on a sitcom, a commercial, whatever you can find. | 情景喜剧的客串 广告 什么都行 |
[16:48] | – The acting coach guy? – Yes. | -那个表演指导吗 -对 |
[16:55] | – You’ll tell me later. – Of course. | -晚点告诉我什么意思 -没问题 |
[16:58] | Liam Neeson is making a fortune with these old guy revenge movies. | 连姆·尼森通过拍老人复仇的电影赚了很多钱 |
[17:03] | Why not me? | 我怎么就不可以呢 |
[17:05] | I mean, he’s not even that old. | 他还不够老 |
[17:07] | Whereas you… | 而你… |
[17:08] | Have one foot in the grave. Which brings me… to this… | 一只脚已经踏进棺材了 于是就有了这个 |
[17:14] | One Foot in the Grave by Elliott Gould. | 《行将就木》 埃利奥特·古尔德著 |
[17:16] | Catchy, right? | 很容易记 对吧 |
[17:18] | Here’s the elevator pitch… | 主要内容是 |
[17:20] | A retired CIA agent takes his grandchildren to Disneyland | 一名退休的中情局探员带着孙子去迪士尼 |
[17:25] | where, unbeknownst to him, his former enemies lie in wait. | 他不知道的是 他以前的敌人在那儿等着他 |
[17:29] | Don’t tell me. They kidnap the grandchildren. | 别告诉我 他们绑架了他的孙子 |
[17:32] | And I get them back with extreme prejudice. | 然后我尽力把他们救回来了 |
[17:35] | Okay, | 好 |
[17:36] | just so I’m clear, your goal is to become an action star? | 我明白了 你想当动作明星吗 |
[17:40] | Well, yeah. Why not? | 对 怎么了 |
[17:41] | I mean, we’ll use a stunt double for the kicking, | 我们会用替身来飞踢 |
[17:44] | punching, running, staircases. | 打斗 奔跑 爬楼梯 |
[17:47] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[17:48] | It gets better. | 挺好的 |
[17:49] | We sell the project to Disney, | 我们把项目卖给迪士尼 |
[17:51] | shoot the whole thing in the park, use the rides. | 在乐园里拍 用里面的游乐设施 |
[17:54] | Maybe Mickey and Goofy | 或许米奇和高飞 |
[17:56] | get involved somehow, fuck up some bad guys. | 也会加入 打坏人 |
[18:00] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[18:02] | – I like it. – Really? | -我喜欢 -真的吗 |
[18:04] | – I… I would go see that film. – That’s why I love you. | -我会去看这部电影 -这就是为什么我爱你 |
[18:08] | Of course, if Disney passes, | 当然 如果迪士尼不要 |
[18:09] | we shoot it at Magic Mountain | 我们可以在魔幻山上拍 |
[18:11] | and they can kiss our ass come awards time. | 颁奖的时候就等他们拍我们马屁吧 |
[18:14] | So you think this is awards material? | 所以你觉得这能拿奖喽 |
[18:17] | Did I mention that my character is suffering from dementia? | 我提到过我的角色患有老年痴呆吗 |
[18:20] | – Oh, God. – That’s right. | -天啊 -没错 |
[18:22] | He forgets almost everything… | 他几乎忘记了所有事 |
[18:25] | except justice. | 除了正义 |
[18:28] | Sorry I’m late. | 很抱歉我迟到了 |
[18:31] | Sandy, you know Elliott, right? | 桑迪 你认识埃利奥特 对吗 |
[18:32] | – Oh, sure. Hi. – Nice to see you. | -当然 你好 -很高兴见到你 |
[18:35] | – Nice to see you. – Hope you don’t mind, I invited him to join us. | -很高兴见到你 -但愿你不介意 我邀请他加入我们 |
[18:37] | What, are you kidding? This is an honor. | 什么 开什么玩笑 这是我的荣幸 |
[18:41] | Hello, Alex. Can I get my regular Jack with a Dr Pepper? | 你好 亚历克斯 我可以来杯杰克威士忌加胡椒博士汽水吗 |
[18:46] | So, um… | 那么… |
[18:48] | How do you two know each other? | 你们俩怎么认识的 |
[18:51] | Let’s see. When did we start working together? | 我想想 我们俩什么时候开始一起工作的 |
[18:53] | I worked. You took ten percent. | 是我在工作 你平白无故拿走百分之十 |
[18:56] | It was right after I got my Oscar nomination | 就在我凭《两对鸳鸯》 |
[18:59] | for Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice. | 获得奥斯卡提名后 |
[19:01] | So right after he peaked. | 那就是在他巅峰时期过后 |
[19:03] | By the way, I think I got you a national commercial. | 顺便一提 我给你找了个全国广告的活 |
[19:06] | That’s great! What’s it for? | 太棒了 什么广告 |
[19:08] | What do you care? | 你在乎吗 |
[19:09] | You’re right. I don’t. | 你是对的 我不在乎 |
[19:11] | Boy, I’m havin’ a good day. | 我今天过得很愉快 |
[19:13] | My prostate’s not gonna kill me, | 我的前列腺不会了结我 |
[19:15] | my dick’s still working, and I got a job! | 我的老二还有用 而且我还得到一份工作 |
[19:17] | That’s the geriatric hat trick. | 这就是老年版的帽子戏法 |
[19:19] | Why don’t you ever get me a national commercial? | 你怎么从来没给我找个全国广告 |
[19:21] | Because you’re a legend, you’re an icon. | 因为你是传奇 是偶像 |
[19:23] | I don’t wanna ever sully that. | 我不想玷污了 |
[19:25] | He’s so full of shit. | 他真是满嘴喷屎 |
[19:27] | I believe that’s 90 percent of his body weight. | 我相信那就是他体重的百分之九十 |
[19:36] | What is, uh… One Foot in the Grave? | 《行将就木》是什么 |
[19:38] | A printing press for million-dollar bills. | 百万美元钞票印刷机 |
[19:41] | Any parts in there for a guy my age? | 有我这个年纪的角色吗 |
[19:44] | No. | 没有 |
[19:53] | Boy, things are getting tough these days. | 年轻人 如今生活越来越难 |
[19:56] | All those wonderful plans you had for your retirement | 你们为退休制定的美好计划 |
[19:59] | seem more and more to feel like wishful thinking. | 也变得越来越像是痴心妄想 |
[20:03] | Hi, I’m Sandy Kominsky, | 你好 我是桑迪·柯明斯基 |
[20:05] | and I’m here to tell you that it doesn’t have to be that way. | 我告诉你 事情并不一定非得这样 |
[20:08] | If you’re 62 years or older, | 如果你年满62岁 |
[20:10] | you can access the equity in your home | 你可以通过房子的产权 |
[20:13] | to take back control of your life. | 来重新掌控自己的命运 |
[20:17] | You still own your home, but you have no mortgage payments | 你的房子还是你的 但不用抵押贷款 |
[20:20] | and plenty of ready cash | 还有大量现金可以用来 |
[20:23] | to do the things you’ve always dreamed of. | 做你一直想做的事 |
[20:27] | Now, I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[20:28] | You’re thinking this is too good to be true. | 你在想这太好了 不可能是真的 |
[20:32] | That it’s just another scam, | 只是另一个骗局 |
[20:33] | a way for the banks to foreclose | 另一个让银行来没收 |
[20:35] | on the elderly and take their homes away. | 老人的房子的方式 |
[20:39] | Well, let me put your minds to rest. | 尽管放心 |
[20:47] | No, I’m… I’m sorry. I’m just… | 不 我很抱歉 我.. |
[20:49] | I’m a little uncomfortable here with this copy. | 我感觉这个版本不太对 |
[20:51] | Cut. | 停 |
[20:53] | – What’s the problem? – Well, there’s no problem, really, | -有什么问题 -其实没有问题 |
[20:55] | except, uh, that I did a little bit of research… | 除了我自己查了一下 |
[20:58] | and it’s not entirely true, you know. | 这不完全属实 |
[21:01] | They can foreclose on people for all sorts of reasons. | 他们有很多理由来没收房子 |
[21:04] | I mean, even minor stuff like not mowing your fucking lawn. | 即使是很小的事情 比如没有修剪该死的草坪 |
[21:08] | I don’t know what to tell you, Sandy. The copy’s the copy. | 我不知道该怎么说 桑迪 稿子就是稿子 |
[21:10] | – I’m not in a position to change any… – You sure? You can’t make a call? | -我没有权力修改 -你确定吗 你不能打个电话问问 |
[21:14] | Like maybe we add some kind of warning, | 也许可以加点提醒 |
[21:15] | like those drug ads do, you know? | 和药物广告一样 |
[21:17] | “Reverse mortgages may cause you to live with your children.” | “反向抵押贷款可能会让你和你的孩子一起生活” |
[21:20] | Oh, shit. Hang on. Let me just… | 该死 等等 让我… |
[21:23] | Hey, Norman, can I call you back? I’m shooting… | 嗨 诺曼 我可以晚点回你吗 我在拍… |
[21:28] | Oh, jeez. Is she gonna be all right? | 天啊 她还好吗 |
[21:31] | All right. What hospital? I’m on my way. | 好 哪个医院 我来了 |
[21:34] | Yeah, I’m leaving right now. | 我现在就走 |
[21:35] | I’m sorry, I’ve gotta go. My friend’s daughter just OD’d. | 抱歉 我得走了 我朋友女儿吸毒过量 |
[21:39] | Oh, that’s terrible. We’re not done with the spot yet. | 太糟了 我们还没拍完 |
[21:41] | You know what? I’m finished. | 告诉你吧 我不拍了 |
[21:43] | I can’t do this and look at myself in the mirror. | 我不能拍 我良心不安 |
[21:47] | Are you actually leaving? Are you kidding me? | 你真的要走了吗 开什么玩笑 |
[21:50] | Jerry’s Deli is just down the street. | 杰瑞熟食店就在这条街上 |
[21:51] | I’m sure you can find some desperate old actor there | 我相信你在那儿能找到些孤注一掷的老演员 |
[21:54] | who’d be very happy to do this. | 他们会很乐意来拍这个 |
[22:05] | Norman? | 诺曼 |
[22:11] | This can’t keep happening. | 不能一直这样 |
[22:13] | Let’s just thank God they found her before it was too late. | 感谢上帝 幸好发现得早 |
[22:16] | You know where they found her? | 你知道他们在哪发现她的吗 |
[22:17] | Passed out in Corbin Bernsen’s koi pond. | 昏倒在柯宾·伯恩森的鲤鱼池里 |
[22:20] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[22:22] | Are she and Corbin, uh… | 她和柯宾是在… |
[22:24] | No, no. Apparently, she was stalking him. | 不 显然她在跟踪他 |
[22:27] | I don’t know why, but I’m relieved. | 不知道为什么 但我如释重负 |
[22:29] | You wanna guess how many times | 你猜猜她像这样 |
[22:31] | she’s been rushed to hospital to have her stomach pumped? | 被紧急送到医院洗胃多少次了 |
[22:33] | – No, I don’t. – As of today, three. | -不清楚 -包括今天 三次 |
[22:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:37] | All right. So this… this one is the charm. | 好吧 这次会好转的 |
[22:49] | Boy, things are getting tough these days. | 年轻人 如今生活越来越难 |
[22:53] | All those wonderful plans you had for your retirement | 你们为退休制定的美好计划 |
[22:56] | seem more and more to feel like wishful thinking. | 也变得越来越像是痴心妄想 |
[23:02] | I’m Elliott Gould, | 我是埃利奥特·古尔德 |
[23:03] | and I’m here to tell you that it doesn’t have to be that way. | 我告诉你 事情并不一定非得这样 |
[23:06] | If you’re 62 years or older, | 如果你年满62岁 |
[23:09] | you can access the equity in your home | 你可以通过房子的产权 |
[23:12] | to take back control of your life. | 来重新掌控自己的命运 |
[23:15] | You still own your home, but you have no mortgage payments | 你的房子还是你的 但不用抵押贷款 |
[23:19] | and plenty of ready cash to do the things you’ve always dreamed of. | 还有大量现金可以用来做你一直想做的事 |
[23:24] | Now, I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[23:26] | You’re thinking that this is too good to be true, | 你在想这太好了 不可能是真的 |
[23:29] | that it’s just another scam, | 只是另一个骗局 |
[23:31] | a way for banks to foreclose on the elderly | 另一个让银行来没收 |
[23:34] | and take their homes away. | 老人的房子的方式 |
[23:37] | Well, let me put your mind to rest. | 尽管放心 |