时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | You’re a good friend, Sandy. Thank you for doing this. | 你真的是个好朋友 桑迪 谢谢你为了我做这个 |
[00:25] | Oh, please. I’m happy to help. | 别客气 我很乐意帮你 |
[00:28] | Haven’t been out this way since I took Tristin to Coachella. | 我很久没走这条路了 除了上次带崔斯汀去科切拉 |
[00:32] | Tristin? | 哪个崔斯汀 |
[00:33] | Yeah, that girl that I was seeing… | 就是我当时在约会的那个女孩… |
[00:35] | that you kept calling “Triscuit.” | 你总叫她”脆吃饼” |
[00:37] | Oh, yeah, right. | 哦我想起来了 |
[00:39] | Coachella? | 科切拉 |
[00:40] | Rock concert. | 是个摇滚音乐节 |
[00:43] | Did you enjoy it? | 你玩得开心吗 |
[00:45] | The music, yeah. | 音乐倒是不错 |
[00:46] | People thinking that I was Tristin’s grandfather, not so much. | 不过他们以为我是崔斯汀的祖父 就不太让人开心了 |
[00:52] | Humiliation doesn’t bother you, does it? | 这种羞辱对你来说已经不算什么了 是吧 |
[00:55] | I’m an actor. | 我毕竟是个演员 |
[00:57] | Where are we? | 我们到哪了 |
[00:59] | Oh. Look who decided to rejoin the land of the living. | 看看这是谁活过来了 |
[01:02] | Just outside Anaheim. | 我们刚出阿纳海姆 |
[01:04] | My throat hurts. | 我的喉咙好痛 |
[01:05] | Because they stuck a tube down it to pump your stomach | 那是因为他们从你嘴里塞了根直胃管 |
[01:08] | from the drugs you almost killed yourself with. | 为了把你吃进去差点毒死你的药给清出来 |
[01:10] | Right. Right. | 好咯 好咯 |
[01:12] | Well, at least I’m not coming down with something. | 至少我没有什么别的并发症 |
[01:15] | I’ve heard good things about this rehab, Phoebe. | 我听说这个戒瘾所不错的 菲比 |
[01:18] | Only the best funny farms for my little girl. | 我只带我的小女儿去最有趣的农场[戒瘾所] |
[01:21] | – Don’t be mean, Daddy. – Yeah, Daddy. Don’t be mean. | -老爸 别这么毒舌 -是啊老爸 别这么毒舌 |
[01:24] | What was the name of that place you went to near Yosemite? | 你之前去的那个约塞米蒂附近的戒毒所叫什么来着 |
[01:27] | Answers at The Redwoods. | 红杉之选 |
[01:29] | Right. | 对 |
[01:30] | Answers at The Redwoods. | 红杉之选 |
[01:32] | You were addicted to pain pills, | 你当时止痛药成瘾 |
[01:34] | and your mother was worried you were gonna get Lyme disease. | 你妈妈又担心你得莱姆病 |
[01:37] | Hey, you know what people worry about in Florida? | 你知道弗罗里达的人们担心得什么病吗 |
[01:40] | Key Lime disease. | 青莱姆[青柠檬]病 |
[01:46] | Nothing, huh? | 不好笑吗 |
[01:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:49] | I hated that place. | 我一点都不喜欢那个地方 |
[01:51] | They made you go camping and hiking. | 他们逼着你远足 还有野营 |
[01:55] | We had to build these strange, uh… | 我们得自己搭那种奇形怪状的… |
[01:58] | tents, what are they called? | 帐篷 叫什么来着 |
[01:59] | Yurts. | 毡房 |
[02:01] | How many rehabs you been to? | 你去过几个戒瘾所了 |
[02:04] | I don’t know. | 我不记得了 |
[02:05] | Seven. I have the heck stubs to prove it. | 七个了 我留着支票存根呢 |
[02:07] | – Don’t be mean, Daddy. – Thank you. | -别这么毒舌嘛 老爸 -谢谢你啊 |
[02:12] | Yurts. | 毡房 |
[02:13] | It’s a funny word. | 这个词很有趣 |
[02:16] | Yurts so good | 毡房多么棒 |
[02:19] | Come on, baby, make the yurt so good | 来吧宝贝 搭一个很棒的毡房 |
[02:24] | Well, I’m havin’ a good time. | 反正我是挺开心的 |
[02:33] | Yoink! | 看招 |
[02:34] | No! | 不 |
[02:37] | How dare you! | 你好大的胆子 |
[02:47] | – You wanna switch booths? – Let’s just order. | -你想换个地方坐吗 -直接点餐吧 |
[02:53] | Oh, that’s my daughter. | 是我女儿打来的 |
[02:54] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[02:55] | Great kid. Love her like crazy. | 多好的孩子 我超爱她 |
[03:00] | Hey, Min. What’s up? | 喂 明 怎么了 |
[03:01] | I’m looking at a letter from the IRS. | 我收到了一封国家税务局来的信件 |
[03:06] | Please tell me this is a mistake. | 请告诉我这是他们搞错了 |
[03:09] | What is, honey? | 什么搞错了 |
[03:10] | That you owe three years’ worth of back taxes. | 上面说你欠了三年的税款没有缴 |
[03:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:15] | That’s what it says, Dad. | 上面是这么写的 老爸 |
[03:17] | Care to explain? | 介意解释一下吗 |
[03:18] | Well, uh, it’s not complicated really. When Mickey passed away… | 其实解释起来也不复杂 就是米基去世的时候… |
[03:21] | You remember my accountant, Mickey Levine? | 你记得我的会计米基吧 米基·莱文 |
[03:23] | Lovely man. Died way too young. | 很好的小伙子 英年早逝 |
[03:25] | Had a massive heart attack playing tennis at a pro-am event. | 在职业对业余网球联赛的时候心脏病发作了 |
[03:29] | Mixed doubles. | 当时他参加的是混合双打 |
[03:30] | Serena Williams gave him CPR and cracked two of his ribs. | 塞雷娜·威廉姆斯给他做了心脏复苏 摁断他两根肋骨 |
[03:33] | – Dad! – Anyway, when Mickey died, | -说正事 老爸 -总之就是米基死了 |
[03:35] | I was pretty shook up, as you can imagine, | 你可以想象 我当时太震惊了 |
[03:36] | and I kinda dropped the ball | 我就有点恍惚 |
[03:38] | for the next year or two, you know, tax-wise. | 所以接下来的一两年里在税收方面… |
[03:41] | This is three years! | 上面写了是三年 |
[03:43] | No, those are fiscal years, sweetheart. | 不 甜心 三年是财政年度 |
[03:46] | It’s different than regular years. | 和正常年份算法不一样 |
[03:48] | Do you realize what you’ve done? We are fucked. | 你到底知不知道你都干了什么 我们完蛋了 |
[03:50] | This says we owe $285,000. | 上面说我们欠了二十八万五千美元 |
[03:57] | That… that sounds like too much. | 这听起来有点多啊 |
[03:59] | Plus interest and penalties! | 还有利息和罚金 |
[04:01] | I can’t believe you. | 我真是不敢相信 |
[04:02] | This is just fucking crazy! | 这也太离谱了 |
[04:06] | Mindy, I… | 明迪 我… |
[04:08] | Hello? Hello? Mindy? | 喂 喂 明迪 |
[04:17] | You know, when they pumped my stomach, they found a nickel. | 你知道吗 他们给我洗胃的时候洗出五分钱 |
[04:21] | You can leave the tip. | 那正好你来给小费吧 |
[04:24] | You’re the best, Mindy. No, I love you, too. | 明迪你最好了 我也爱你 |
[04:27] | All right. Bye-bye, sweetheart. | 好了 再见甜心 |
[04:30] | Can you believe that? She just called to say that she loves me. | 你敢相信吗 她打电话来就是为了说她爱我 |
[04:34] | So did we order yet? | 我们点餐了吗 |
[04:39] | You must be hungry. | 你肯定饿了 |
[04:50] | Honey, I’m home. | 亲爱的 我到家了 |
[04:52] | Please don’t talk. | 你闭嘴吧 |
[04:54] | – I thought it was funny. – Thank you. | -我觉得很好笑 -谢啦 |
[04:59] | Uh, checking in Phoebe Schumacher. | 菲比·舒马赫登记入住 |
[05:02] | I don’t use that name anymore. | 我已经不用那个姓了 |
[05:04] | Fuck him. He’s poison. | 去他的 他有毒 |
[05:07] | He’s your husband. | 他是你丈夫 |
[05:08] | He is the reason why my life is a mess. | 他是我生活一团糟的元凶 |
[05:11] | Well, I thought it was me and your mother’s fault. | 我还以为是我和你母亲的错 |
[05:14] | There’s plenty of blame to go around. | 反正你们几个都有问题吧 |
[05:16] | Fine. Checking in Phoebe whoever. | 行了 菲比爱姓什么姓什么登记入住 |
[05:19] | Newlander. Phoebe Newlander. | 纽兰德 是菲比·纽兰德 |
[05:22] | Oh, yes. We have been expecting you. | 是的 我们恭候您多时了 |
[05:24] | Shepherd, would you take Miss Newlander in for her physical? | 谢帕德 请你带纽兰德小姐去做身体检查好吗 |
[05:28] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[05:33] | Um, hang on. | 等等 |
[05:37] | I just wanna say that… | 我只是想和你说 |
[05:41] | this time, I’m gonna make it. | 这一次我会成功的 |
[05:43] | I’m gonna get clean. | 我会把瘾戒掉 |
[05:45] | And I’m gonna be the kind of daughter that you can be proud of. | 然后我会努力成为能让你感到骄傲的那种女儿 |
[05:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:55] | Let’s do this. | 我们走吧 |
[05:59] | So, Shepherd, are you seeing anybody? | 谢帕德 你有女朋友了吗 |
[06:01] | Would you like to put this on your credit card? | 你想用信用卡支付吗 |
[06:03] | What I’d like is to have gotten a vasectomy about 46 years ago. | 我比较想在四十六年前的时候就把结扎手术做了 |
[06:08] | – That’s pricey. – I am well aware. | -这有点贵啊 -我知道 |
[06:10] | She could spend 28 days in the Bel-Air Hotel for that money. | 这个价钱她都能去贝尔艾尔酒店度假28天了 |
[06:15] | What’s equine therapy? | 这个”马疗法”是什么 |
[06:17] | Horses are very spiritual animals, | 马是一种很灵性的动物 |
[06:20] | and they help our patients in their path to recovery. | 它们能够引导我们的病人走上康复之路 |
[06:23] | A path filled with horse shit. | 那条路估计盖满了马粪吧 |
[06:29] | That’s it? We don’t even say goodbye to Phoebe? | 就这样 我们都不好好和菲比告别一下 |
[06:32] | No, they discourage that. | 他们一般不赞成这么做 |
[06:34] | It’s like dropping your kid off at preschool, | 就好像送你的小孩去幼儿园 |
[06:36] | but with grown-up junkies. | 只不过现在是送老大不小的瘾君子 |
[06:38] | Makes sense. They wanna minimize the drama. | 有道理 这样场面不会太难看 |
[06:54] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[06:56] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[06:58] | Uh, Norman? | 诺曼 |
[07:00] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[07:02] | I don’t wanna be here! | 我不想待在这里 |
[07:04] | I’ll be fine! | 我回家会好好表现的 |
[07:06] | Get the fuck away! | 别他妈挡我的路 |
[07:07] | Just keep going. | 继续开 |
[07:08] | I’ll just drink beer! | 我以后只喝啤酒了 |
[07:17] | You still up for finding a place to spend the night | 你还想晚上找点乐子去个好玩的地方 |
[07:19] | and then head home in the morning? | 然后明早再往家开吗 |
[07:21] | Sure. Why stop the fun now? | 可以啊 干嘛要扫兴呢 |
[07:27] | Wanna listen to some music? | 想听点音乐吗 |
[07:29] | No, I like the quiet. Helps me think. | 不用了 我喜欢安静 让我能想点事情 |
[07:32] | What are you thinkin’ about? | 你在想什么 |
[07:35] | As it happens, suicide. | 现在的话 自杀 |
[07:39] | Whose? | 谁要自杀 |
[07:40] | My own. | 我啊 |
[07:43] | Oh, please. You’re not killing yourself. | 别这样 你才不会自杀 |
[07:46] | Are you offering to murder me? | 那你愿意帮忙杀掉我吗 |
[07:47] | Because that would be very thoughtful. | 这样你可就太善解人意了 |
[07:51] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑的对吧 |
[07:53] | Not at all. If you look at it objectively, | 没开玩笑 你客观来看的话 |
[07:55] | my continued existence is… | 我的存在… |
[07:58] | pointless. | 毫无意义 |
[07:59] | Come on, Norman. | 别这样 诺曼 |
[08:00] | You’re just depressed, okay? It’ll pass. | 你现在是有些消沉 这些都会过去的 |
[08:04] | It’ll pass. | 会过去的 |
[08:06] | My wife, the woman who gave my life meaning, is dead, | 我的妻子 这世上唯一让我的人生有意义的人去世了 |
[08:09] | my job doesn’t fulfill me anymore, | 我的工作也无法让我打起精神 |
[08:11] | and I just put my 45-year-old dope-fiend daughter | 而且我刚刚把四十五岁的毒瘾女儿 |
[08:14] | in rehab for the eighth time. | 第八次送进戒瘾所 |
[08:19] | You’ve got a grandson. | 你还有个外孙呢 |
[08:21] | Who’s in Scientology and won’t speak to me | 是啊 他信奉山达基教而且完全不和我说话 |
[08:23] | because I’m a “Suppressive.” | 因为我是个”压抑者” |
[08:25] | Suppressive? Oh, that’s not fair. | 压抑者 这形容不准确啊 |
[08:27] | Oppressive, maybe. | “暴虐者”才对 |
[08:30] | I’m sorry, I still think you have a lot to live for. | 对不起 我只是觉得还有好多你坚持活下去的理由 |
[08:33] | You do, huh? Let’s hear it, Pollyanna. | 是吗 讲讲看啊 波丽安娜 |
[08:35] | Why should I live? | 我为什么还得活下去 |
[08:41] | You’ve answered the question. | 你的沉默就是回答 |
[08:42] | No, no, no! Just give me a minute. | 不不不 你给我点时间想想 |
[08:47] | You’re beloved. | 你受人爱戴 |
[08:48] | A lot of people would be very sad. | 你走了很多人都会很难过的的 |
[08:50] | I’m not Tom Hanks. They’ll get over it. | 我又不是汤姆·汉克斯 他们总有天会忘记我的 |
[08:53] | All right, how about this? | 好吧 那这个怎么样 |
[08:55] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[08:57] | You? | 你需要我 |
[08:58] | Yes. You’re my best friend, | 对 你是我最好的朋友 |
[09:00] | and your guidance and support | 你的指引和支持 |
[09:03] | is crucial to… to my continued well-being. | 对我能好好的活下去至关重要 |
[09:07] | Your agent is your best friend. | 你的经纪人是你最好的朋友 |
[09:09] | That’s very sad. | 你真可悲 |
[09:11] | I’m serious! | 我是认真的 |
[09:12] | I mean, do you think I would’ve come on this trip | 你觉得如果你对我不重要的话 |
[09:14] | if I didn’t care about you? | 我会来陪你跑这一趟吗 |
[09:16] | Thank you. Forget I said anything. | 谢谢你 当我刚才没说 |
[09:18] | Good. Good. | 好的 好的 |
[09:21] | So then, you’re not going to… | 所以 你不会想要… |
[09:23] | No, I’m not gonna do that. | 不 我不会那样的 |
[09:26] | – Maybe this. – Norman! | -割腕比较好 -诺曼 |
[09:28] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[09:30] | I’d fill up my pockets with smoked salmon, | 我会在我口袋里装满熏三文鱼 |
[09:32] | go out in the woods and look for a hungry bear. | 然后去树林里找一头饿熊 |
[09:40] | You sure you don’t wanna push through? | 你真的不打算一口气开回家吗 |
[09:42] | No, I… I don’t like driving at night. | 不了 我不喜欢开夜车 |
[09:44] | I’m an accident waiting to happen. | 感觉会有事故发生 |
[09:46] | That works for me. I’d take my seat belt off. | 那敢情好 我会解开安全带 |
[09:50] | Trust me. This is way better than a Marriott or something. | 相信我 这地方比万豪什么的好多了 |
[09:53] | We’ll have a nice dinner, get a good night’s rest, | 我们好好吃一顿 好好休息一晚 |
[09:56] | head back fresh in the morning. | 早上精神饱满地回去 |
[09:58] | I suppose. | 也许吧 |
[10:00] | I’ve never been to an Indian casino before. | 我从来没去过印第安赌场 |
[10:02] | They’re pretty much like a Vegas casino, | 它们跟拉斯维加斯的赌场差不多 |
[10:05] | except they’re not overly fond of reservations. | 只是不太喜欢预定[保留地] |
[10:09] | Get it? | 听懂了吗 |
[10:10] | What’s wrong with you? Are you back on cocaine? | 你是怎么了 复吸可卡因了吗 |
[10:13] | Oh, fuck you. It’s funny. | 去你妈的 那可好玩了 |
[10:16] | – Will that be one room or two? – One. | -要一个还是两个房间 -一个 |
[10:18] | Two. I like my own bathroom. | 要两个 我喜欢独享浴室 |
[10:20] | I’m sure you do. One room. | 我知道你喜欢 要一个房间 |
[10:24] | Are you trying to save money? I’m happy to pay. | 你是要省钱吗 我愿意买单 |
[10:26] | No. It’s me keeping an eye on you | 并不 我要盯着你 |
[10:28] | so you don’t do something stupid. | 让你别做傻事 |
[10:31] | I’m not gonna commit suicide in an Indian casino. | 我不会在一个印第安赌场自杀的 |
[10:34] | What’s this now? | 什么情况 |
[10:35] | No, no, no, no, no. He’s… he’s joking around. | 不 不 不 他就是在开玩笑 |
[10:38] | Just give her your credit card. | 把你的信用卡给她吧 |
[10:40] | Fine. One room for me and my deranged nephew. | 行吧 给我和我的神经质侄子开一个房间 |
[10:53] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[10:55] | A nice meal. | 一顿大餐 |
[10:57] | Good glass of wine. | 一杯美酒 |
[10:59] | It’s reason to live. | 这就是活着的理由 |
[11:00] | I don’t get any pleasure out of this. | 我从中没有得到任何乐趣 |
[11:02] | I’m trying to hasten a coronary. | 我在试着加速冠状动脉血栓形成 |
[11:05] | Oh, Jesus. | 天哪 |
[11:06] | Maybe I’ll start smoking again. | 也许我会重新开始吸烟 |
[11:09] | They still make Chesterfields? | 现在还产契斯特菲尔德牌香烟吗 |
[11:11] | You smoked Chesterfields? | 你以前抽契斯特菲尔德吗 |
[11:12] | Yeah. What did you smoke? | 没错 你原来抽什么牌的 |
[11:14] | Newports. | 纽宝 |
[11:16] | Why? Were you a jazz trumpeter? | 为什么 你以前是爵士小号手吗 |
[11:24] | You know, you’re not the only one here with problems. | 你不是这里唯一被问题困扰的人 |
[11:27] | Oh, what are your problems? | 你有什么问题 |
[11:28] | You dodged the penis issue, right? | 你阴茎问题不是解决了吗 |
[11:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:34] | It was my prostate. My penis is jim-dandy. | 是我的前列腺有问题 我的老二一级棒 |
[11:37] | Then what else? You have a thriving business, | 那还有什么呢 你生意兴隆 |
[11:39] | a wonderful, loving daughter. | 还有一个可爱的好女儿 |
[11:41] | You’re seeing this nice Lisa woman | 你还搭上了丽萨那个 |
[11:42] | who seems not to know what she’s getting herself into. | 不知道自己卷进了什么的好女人 |
[11:45] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[11:46] | Nah. Never mind. You’re the only one here who has problems. | 算了 没关系 你是唯一被问题困扰的人 |
[11:49] | The world has seven billion happy people, | 全世界七十亿人都开开心心 |
[11:52] | except for poor, pitiful you. | 只有你又可怜又悲惨 |
[11:55] | Your sarcasm falls on deaf ears, especially this one. | 我完全听不见你的讥讽 |
[12:02] | It’s pretty good. Sounds just like him. | 很棒 听起来跟原版一样 |
[12:04] | *I’ve got two tickets to paradise* | *我买了两张通往天堂的票* |
[12:08] | *Won’t you…* | *你会…* |
[12:09] | I just need one! | 我只需要一张 |
[12:12] | Come on, let’s go pee. | 来吧 我们去尿尿 |
[12:13] | Yay, a nightcap. | 当然 喝了那么多 |
[12:16] | *I’ve got two tickets to paradise* | *我买了两张通往天堂的票* |
[12:25] | I can’t believe you! I am done, Dad! | 我不会相信你了 我受够了 爸爸 |
[12:27] | Irs! | 国税局 |
[12:28] | We’re totally fucked! | 我俩完了 |
[12:32] | Oh, geez. | 哦 天哪 |
[12:41] | Oh, gosh. | 天哪 |
[12:53] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[13:10] | I should have peed first. | 我应该先去尿尿的 |
[13:25] | He’d better be dead. | 他最好是死了 |
[13:28] | Norman! | 诺曼 |
[13:31] | – What? – Oh, Jesus. I was worried! | -干嘛 -天哪 我刚刚很担心 |
[13:34] | Nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[13:35] | I just couldn’t sleep. Say hello to Eddie Money. | 我只是睡不着而已 跟埃迪·莫尼打个招呼 |
[13:38] | How you doin’? | 你好 |
[13:40] | Wait, you… you’re the real guy. | 等等 你是埃迪·莫尼真人 |
[13:41] | Shh. Keep it down, will you, please? | 嘘 低调一点 可以吗 |
[13:44] | I don’t understand. Why… Why are you working as a tribute band? | 我不理解 你为什么要在翻唱乐队工作 |
[13:47] | Eddie Money has tax problems. | 埃迪·莫尼有税收问题 |
[13:49] | Freddie Money is free and clear. | 弗雷迪·莫尼清白自由 |
[13:51] | That’s interesting. Yes. Maybe I could change my name. | 有趣 也许我也可以改个名 |
[13:55] | What for? | 为什么 |
[13:56] | Uh, never mind. | 没什么 |
[13:58] | Can you keep an eye on him? I’ve really gotta take a pee. | 你能看下他吗 我真的得去撒泡尿了 |
[14:03] | Barefoot in a casino men’s room? | 光脚进赌场的男厕所吗 |
[14:05] | That’s a brave man. | 真勇敢 |
[14:09] | Hi, Lisa. It’s Sandy. | 嗨 丽萨 是我桑迪 |
[14:11] | Hello, Sandy. | 嗨 桑迪 |
[14:14] | Um, I hope I’m not calling you too early. | 我这么早打电话 希望没打扰你休息 |
[14:16] | No, I’m up. What’s, uh… what’s goin’ on? | 不 我已经起床了 怎么了 |
[14:19] | Oh, I’m on the road with Norman. | 我和诺曼在路上 |
[14:21] | We just put his daughter in rehab | 我们把他的女儿送到了戒瘾中心 |
[14:23] | and thought I’d lob in a call, say hi. | 想着我能挤出点时间给你打电话问个好 |
[14:26] | Thought you’d lob one in, huh? | 觉得你能挤出点时间啊 |
[14:29] | Yeah. So how are you doin’? | 没错 最近怎么样 |
[14:31] | Well, considering that you and I slept together a week ago | 考虑到我们一周前睡了 |
[14:35] | and I never heard from you again, not so good. | 然后你再也没打给我 我觉得不太好 |
[14:38] | Really? It’s been a week? | 真的吗 已经过去一周了 |
[14:41] | Memory’s so vivid, it’s… | 记忆犹新啊 |
[14:44] | I’ve gotta give you a big “Fuck you” On that one. | 我只能说”去你妈的” |
[14:48] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:48] | I just got caught up with Norman and his daughter, | 我最近搅进诺曼和他女儿的事里去了 |
[14:51] | and, you know, my, uh… my physical… | 你也知道 我的身体… |
[14:55] | I’d say predicament, | 我想说是困境 |
[14:56] | but, you know, “Dick” Is right there in the middle. | 但是 我的老二还在呢 |
[15:00] | You are hilarious. | 你可真滑稽 |
[15:03] | You know, I know exactly why you came running to me. | 我知道你为什么要来找我 |
[15:05] | You were feeling sorry for yourself, | 你为你自己感到难过 |
[15:07] | and you wanted to prove you have still got what it takes. | 而你想证明自己没问题 |
[15:10] | Now, hold on just a minute. | 你听我说 |
[15:12] | Shut up! Look, I have my own life. | 闭嘴 听着 我有自己的生活 |
[15:14] | I don’t need to wait around for the great Sandy Kominsky | 我不需要等着伟大的桑迪·柯明斯基 |
[15:16] | to need a little ego boost. | 来帮我自我提升 |
[15:18] | Lisa, I am really sorry. | 丽萨 我真的很抱歉 |
[15:21] | All you had to do was call. Just… | 你需要做的无非就是给我打个电话 就… |
[15:24] | check in, see how I’m doing. | 问问我最近如何 |
[15:26] | Pretend to give a shit. | 假装关心关心我 |
[15:31] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[15:33] | I do. Just… Bye. | 我知道 再见吧 |
[15:39] | I’ll say one thing for these Indians. | 我对这些印第安人有一句评价 |
[15:41] | They got terrific water pressure. | 他们浴室的水压太棒了 |
[15:53] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[15:59] | – What are you doing? – Hang on. Hang on. | -你要干嘛 -等下 等一下 |
[16:03] | Oh, no! Why are you throwing away your money? | 不 你干嘛要浪费钱呢 |
[16:30] | What if we commit suicide together? | 不如我们一起自杀吧 |
[16:33] | You only lost five dollars. | 你才输了五刀 |
[16:36] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:47] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:49] | Not really. | 并不 |
[16:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[16:53] | When you were in the shower, I called Lisa, | 你洗澡的时候 我给丽萨打了电话 |
[16:55] | and, uh, she dumped me. | 她甩了我 |
[16:57] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[17:00] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[17:02] | What do you mean, what did I do? | 你问我做了什么是什么意思 |
[17:04] | Well, I’m assuming it’s your fault. Am I wrong? | 我猜你做错了些什么 是我猜错了吗 |
[17:08] | No. | 不 |
[17:10] | She said I took her for granted. | 她说我不在乎她 |
[17:13] | Did you? | 真的吗 |
[17:14] | Maybe, yeah. | 也许是的吧 |
[17:16] | May I give you some advice? | 我能给你点建议吗 |
[17:19] | Dating advice? | 关于泡妞的吗 |
[17:21] | Last time you went on a date, | 上次你去约会的时候 |
[17:22] | Richard Nixon was in office and he was doing well. | 理查德·尼克松还当总统当得不错呢 |
[17:26] | The secret to a happy relationship | 幸福关系的秘诀在于 |
[17:27] | is that the woman must always feel like she comes first. | 要永远让女人觉得她被放在第一位 |
[17:31] | But what about when she doesn’t? | 那她要是不这么觉得呢 |
[17:33] | When there’s other things going on, | 比如有其他事情要你处理 |
[17:35] | you know, and you don’t have the time? | 或者你没时间怎么办 |
[17:36] | No. I said feel like she comes first. | 不 我说让她感觉自己被放在第一位 |
[17:39] | So lie? | 所以撒谎吗 |
[17:40] | No, no. It’s not lying. It’s acting. | 不 不 这不是撒谎 这是表演 |
[17:42] | You should try it some time. | 你应该试试 |
[17:45] | Very funny. | 很有趣 |
[17:46] | Maybe take a class. | 或许你可以去上表演课 |
[17:53] | This drives very nicely. | 这车开起来真不错 |
[17:55] | Glad you like it. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[17:57] | Did I ever tell you who I bought it from? | 我有没有告诉过你我从谁那买来的 |
[17:58] | Yeah, Heinrich Himmler, about 15 times. | 说了 海因里希·希姆莱 你说了将近十五次 |
[18:01] | It’s still a good joke. | 这个笑话不错 |
[18:04] | You ever see that movie, Thelma & Louise? | 你有没有看过《末路狂花》 |
[18:06] | Of course. | 当然看过 |
[18:08] | Man, that was a good movie. | 那部电影真不错 |
[18:11] | What brought that to mind? | 为什么想起那部电影 |
[18:12] | I was just thinking about the ending, | 我在想那个结局 |
[18:14] | where they drive off the cliff into the Grand Canyon. | 他们从开车坠下大峡谷 |
[18:19] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[18:20] | They were doomed. | 他们难逃一死 |
[18:21] | They had no escape, | 他们没有出路 |
[18:22] | and they chose to go out on their own terms, with dignity. | 于是他们选择尊严地接受死亡 |
[18:26] | What dignity? They were mangled in a horrible crash. | 什么尊严 他们死于一场可怕的车祸 |
[18:30] | Yeah, but they cut before that happened. | 是的 但电影在那之前就落幕了 |
[18:32] | The last image was them soaring triumphantly. | 最后一个画面是他们在开心地翱翔 |
[18:37] | – Are you tired? You want me to drive? – No, I’m fine. | -你累了吗 想让我开吗 -不 我很好 |
[18:41] | You know, they had a convertible… | 他们有一辆敞篷车 |
[18:43] | we have a convertible. | 我们也有一辆 |
[18:47] | – Norman, you’re freaking me out. – Oh, relax. I’m just musing. | -诺曼 你把我吓到了 -放松 我只是在冥想 |
[18:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:53] | Well, quit it. | 别想了 |
[19:00] | – You’re still musing. – Okay, okay. | -你还在冥想 -好吧 好吧 |
[19:12] | Norman, what are you doing? | 诺曼 你在干嘛 |
[19:14] | I’m sorry, Sandy! | 对不起 桑迪 |
[19:15] | What do you mean, you’re sorry? | 你什么意思 |
[19:17] | Deep down, you know it’s what we both want! | 你心里知道这是我们都想要的 |
[19:19] | Slow down, Norman! | 减速 诺曼 |
[19:21] | Oh! Oh, God! | 老天啊 |
[19:26] | Oh, Jesus! | 天哪 |
[19:31] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[19:34] | Here. | 给你 |
[19:36] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[19:37] | I got you a churro. | 我给你买了个西班牙油条 |
[19:39] | Where the hell are we? | 我们在什么鬼地方 |
[19:41] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[19:42] | I had to pee, and there was a rest stop. | 我想尿尿 恰好这里有一个休息站 |
[19:44] | Oh, I thought, uh… | 我以为… |
[19:46] | What? | 什么 |
[19:49] | Uh, nothing… | 没事 |
[19:53] | There’s a guy over there selling bonsai plants. | 那边有个人卖盆栽 |
[19:56] | Before we leave, I wanna go look. | 离开之前我想去看看 |
[20:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:10] | Boy, what a deal. | 这盆栽太棒了 |
[20:11] | You’re crazy not to get one. | 不买一盆亏死了 |
[20:13] | I’m okay. | 没关系 |
[20:15] | The churro is delicious. | 油条很好吃 |
[20:17] | It’s the reason we should never build that wall. | 这就是我们不应该建那座墙的原因 |
[20:20] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[20:21] | Immigrants make the pastries Americans won’t. | 移民会做美国人做不出来的糕点 |
[20:26] | Beautiful. | 真美 |
[20:30] | Maybe it’s worth sticking around for. | 也许这就是我们坚持活着的原因 |
[20:35] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[20:42] | I would like to say something. | 我想说几句 |
[20:45] | Can’t I just enjoy this? | 能让我静静享受这一切吗 |
[20:46] | No. You need to hear it. | 不 你得听听 |
[20:48] | Sandy, I am very grateful for our friendship, | 桑迪 我很感激有你这么个朋友 |
[20:52] | and I want you to know how happy I am to have you in my life. | 我想让你知道认识你让我的一生有多么幸福 |
[20:56] | Well, that is very sweet of you, Norman. Thank you. | 你真是太好了 诺曼 谢谢 |
[20:59] | I mean it. I can’t put a price on what you mean to me. | 真的 我无法说出你对我有多大的价值 |
[21:05] | I can. | 我可以 |
[21:08] | What? | 什么 |