时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | – Iced tea. – Mm. Thanks. | 冰茶 谢了 |
[00:21] | Diet Dr Pepper and Jack. | 健怡沙士加威士忌 |
[00:24] | Thank you, Alex. | 谢谢你 亚历斯 |
[00:26] | You’re on a first-name basis? | 你们熟到不是用姓称呼喔? |
[00:28] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:29] | I was the emcee at his granddaughter’s quinceañera. | 我是他孙女成人礼的司仪 |
[00:35] | I think I’m the youngest person in here. | 我好像是这里头最年轻的一个 |
[00:37] | That’s another reason why I love this place. | 这是我爱这儿的另一个原因 |
[00:40] | They give me the kids’ menu. | 他们都给我儿童餐的菜单 |
[00:44] | Busboy looks like he’s 70 years old. | 打杂小弟看起来像是70岁 |
[00:47] | Ricky. Yeah, he’s been here a while. | 瑞奇 对 他在这儿好一阵子了 |
[00:49] | He used to be Roberto Durán’s sparring partner. | 他以前是拳王罗伯特杜兰的练打搭档 |
[00:52] | Oh. | |
[00:54] | Sometimes you see him get lost on the way to the kitchen. | 有时会看到他去厨房走一半迷路 |
[00:56] | Oh! | |
[01:01] | Are you sure you don’t want a real drink? | 你确定不用喝真的饮料? |
[01:03] | Uh… Can’t. I tweaked my back. | 不能喝 我扭到背 |
[01:06] | I’m taking a muscle relaxer. | 我在吃肌肉松弛剂 |
[01:07] | Oh, sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[01:08] | No, I was… I was just dragging the garbage out to the… the street… | 没啦 只是把垃圾拖到街上 |
[01:12] | Wait, it gets worse. I once got whiplash from sneezing. | 等等 还有更惨的 我有次打喷嚏扭到脖子 |
[01:16] | Oh, no! | 不会吧 |
[01:20] | – This is nice, huh? Yeah. – Yeah. | -这样很棒吧?是啊 -是啊 |
[01:23] | – Been a long time. – It has. | -真是久违了 -是啊 |
[01:27] | I’m glad you called. | 我很高兴你打来 |
[01:29] | Mm. | |
[01:30] | So, what’s, uh… What’s new? | 所以有什么新消息? |
[01:33] | How is your son doing? | 你儿子怎么样? |
[01:34] | He graduated from high school by the skin of his teeth, | 他高中差点毕不了业 |
[01:37] | and then, uh, believe it or not, joined the army. | 然后信不信由你 跑去从军 |
[01:40] | That’s a good move for him. | 他这样很好啊 |
[01:42] | Our army, right? | 是我们的军队吧? |
[01:43] | Well, ISIS passed. | 伊斯兰国把他刷掉 |
[01:45] | Okay. Is he stationed somewhere safe? | 好喔 所以他驻扎的地方安全吗? |
[01:48] | Alabama. | 阿拉巴马州 |
[01:49] | So, no. | 那不安全 |
[01:50] | And how about you? You still with the, uh, brawny paper towel guy? | 那你呢?还是跟威猛先生在一起? |
[01:54] | His name is William. | 他叫做威廉 |
[01:55] | Right, right, right. William. The quicker picker-upper. Right. | 对…威廉 无效退费 没错 |
[01:58] | Uh… No. No, um, that was… | 已经没了 |
[02:00] | That was not meant to be. | 不适合在一起 |
[02:02] | And you? You… You seeing anybody? | 那你呢?有交往的对象吗? |
[02:05] | Well, you talk to Mindy on a regular basis. | 你固定会跟敏迪见面聊天 |
[02:07] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[02:09] | You haven’t been on a date in three months. | 你三个月没约过会 |
[02:13] | – Really? It’s been that long? – Yeah, well… | -真的?那么久了喔? -是啊 |
[02:16] | Well, I’ve been busy with work, looking after Norman. | 我忙着工作和照顾诺曼 |
[02:18] | – How’s he doin’? – Well, are you sitting down? | -他怎么样? |
[02:20] | Mm. | -你准备好了吗? |
[02:21] | He reconnected with a woman he dated in the ’60s, | 他和60年代交往的对象重新联络上 |
[02:24] | and they picked up right where they left off. | 直接再续前缘 |
[02:26] | – No! – Yes! Son of a bitch got laid. | -不会吧 -真的会 那家伙上床了 |
[02:30] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[02:31] | – Well, will wonders never cease? – Yeah. | 奇迹真没有停下来的一天 |
[02:34] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个 |
[02:37] | why did we cease? | 我们是怎么停下来的? |
[02:39] | Oh, good segue. | 真会接话 |
[02:41] | I thought so. | 我也觉得 是啊 |
[02:42] | Come on, you really wanna rehash this? | 得了吧 你真的要再说这个喔? |
[02:44] | – Come on, we were good together. – Uh… | 干嘛 我们在一起很棒啊 |
[02:46] | Oh, gosh. Should’ve gotten something with alcohol. | 天啊 早知道就点有酒精的 |
[02:48] | Lisa, I will happily own that I made some mistakes, | 莉莎 我很愿意承认 自己做错过一些事 |
[02:50] | but nothing too terrible. | 但不是太糟糕的错误 |
[02:52] | I mean, it’s not like I slept with your bipolar sister-in-law. | 我可没有和你躁郁症的嫂嫂上床 |
[02:55] | Because I have done that. | 因为我干过那种事 |
[03:01] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你喔 |
[03:03] | Supposing we were to start again… | 假设我们重新来过 |
[03:07] | I like where this is going. | 我很喜欢这个走向 |
[03:09] | What if we took sex off the table? | 要是拿掉性爱这个选项呢? |
[03:13] | What? Do you wanna get married? | 怎么 |
[03:14] | Come on. Come on. | 你想要结婚喔? |
[03:16] | I mean, at this point in your life, | 得了吧 你的人生走到这时候 |
[03:18] | how important is it? | 那有多重要? |
[03:20] | Very important. | 非常重要 |
[03:21] | Despite appearances, I can still deliver the mail. | 尽管看不出来 但我还是有挡头的 |
[03:24] | If I’m given fair warning. | 前提是要预先通知 |
[03:26] | Be honest with me. You go to bed at night. | 老实跟我说 你晚上睡觉 |
[03:28] | What is more important? A good lay or a good night’s sleep? | 哪个比较重要? 是好好做一场还是一夜好眠? |
[03:32] | Well, doesn’t one usually flow into the other? | 这通常不是前因接后果吗? |
[03:35] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[03:37] | Okay. Okay, I will admit my priorities have shifted a bit, | 好啦 我承认优先顺序有点改变 |
[03:40] | but I still like sex. | 但我还是喜欢性爱 |
[03:42] | Or at least the idea of it. | 或起码是性爱这个概念 |
[03:44] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[03:45] | Okay, it’s like this. | 好 是这样的 |
[03:47] | Every time I go to Art’s Deli, | 我每次去亚特餐馆 |
[03:49] | I buy a quarter pound of pastrami that I take home, | 都会外带一百公克的五香熏牛肉回家 |
[03:51] | even though I won’t eat it because it gives me heartburn. | 尽管我不会吃 因为会胃灼热 |
[03:54] | So what’s the point? | 所以干嘛买? |
[03:56] | I like knowing it’s in the fridge. | 我喜欢知道冰箱里头有五香熏牛肉 |
[03:58] | Oh, no! | 不是吧 |
[04:00] | So… In your entire life, | 所以你这一辈子 |
[04:02] | you have never had a woman who wasn’t just a friend? | 从没有跟女性只是朋友过? |
[04:05] | Lisa, I try to keep up with the times, | 莉莎 我努力要赶上时代 |
[04:08] | but I’m of a generation where if a guy has women friends, | 但在我那一代 要是哪个男的跟女性是纯友谊 |
[04:12] | it means he’s playing on the other team. | 表示他是同志 |
[04:14] | – That’s horrible. – It’s the truth. | -好糟糕喔 |
[04:16] | Oh! | -事实如此 |
[04:17] | So you’re incapable of growth and change? | 所以你没办法成长和改变? |
[04:21] | Not entirely. I’ve got a Roomba. | 也不是绝对 |
[04:23] | Aah. Oh! | 我有买扫地机器人 |
[04:26] | But for you, | 但是为了你 |
[04:27] | I will give it the old college try. | 我会拚老命试试看 |
[04:30] | The old college try? | 拚老命? |
[04:32] | – Boola boola, baby. – No. | -死而后已 宝贝 -不好啦 剧名:第 12 章:冰封的性欲 |
[04:43] | Did I ever tell you the story of Raymond Qualls? | 我说过雷蒙夸斯的故事吗? |
[04:47] | I mean, there’s not much story to it. | 其实没什么可说的 |
[04:50] | He was a boy I had a crush on when I was 13 or so. | 他是我大概13岁那时候 暗恋的对象 |
[04:54] | He was a real rough-looking boy. | 看起来很粗犷的男生 |
[04:58] | Beat-up Levi’s, | 破破的牛仔裤 |
[04:59] | messy hair, | 乱乱的头发 |
[05:01] | and this terrible underbite. | 戽斗超严重 |
[05:05] | But he had the most beautiful cowboy boots. | 但他穿着最美的牛仔靴 |
[05:09] | Shiny chocolate leather. | 闪亮的巧克力色皮 |
[05:11] | I decided I needed to get me a pair of those boots, | 我也想要一双这种靴子 |
[05:14] | and I knew he’d ask me to go steady. | 我知道这样他会要我定下来 |
[05:17] | And I saw them in a window downtown. | 我在市区一家店的橱窗看到一双 |
[05:20] | Lord, I must’ve asked my momma a hundred times. | 天啊 我肯定问过我妈好几百次 |
[05:23] | “Now, what do you want for Christmas, Vi?” | “艾薇 圣诞节要什么礼物?” |
[05:26] | “Oh, Momma, I’ll give anything for those boots.” | “妈妈 我愿意为了那双靴子 放弃一切” |
[05:29] | You know, bargaining. | 就是讨价还价这样 |
[05:31] | And she started hinting about a package under the tree. | 而我妈开始暗示说 树底下有个包裹 |
[05:35] | “Now, Vi, don’t go looking and cheating before Christmas morning.” | “艾薇 圣诞节早上还没到 可别去偷看” |
[05:40] | Well, Christmas morning, and I was up like a shot, | 圣诞节一早我起床跟飞的一样 |
[05:42] | and I tore open that package like it was nobody’s business. | 如入无人之境 打开包裹 |
[05:49] | They were a pair of boots, all right. | 对 是装了一双靴子 |
[05:52] | Pair of men’s work boots. | 一双工作男靴 |
[05:56] | Caked in mud and dog shit. | 满是结块的泥巴和狗屎 |
[05:58] | Chewed-up laces and holes in the toes. | 鞋带用到快断了 |
[06:03] | Hm. | 脚趾那儿还破洞 |
[06:04] | Lord, my momma laughed for days. | 天啊 我妈笑了好几天 |
[06:09] | You see… | 是这样的 |
[06:11] | My momma was a real mean… | 我妈妈是很恶劣… |
[06:14] | nasty lady. | 卑鄙的女人 |
[06:22] | I suppose that’s where I get it from. | 我猜我是遗传到她 |
[06:27] | End scene. | 结束 |
[06:33] | All right. | 好 |
[06:34] | That was well done, Darshani. | 演得非常好 塔莎莉 |
[06:35] | It was, uh, simple, honest. | 简单又诚恳 |
[06:38] | You were never commenting on the character. You just let her speak. | 你没有去评论这个角色 只是让她说话 |
[06:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:45] | Let me ask you a question. | 我问你一个问题 |
[06:47] | Why did you pick that speech? | 你为什么选择刚才那段独白? |
[06:49] | I guess I liked how she was vulnerable when she was young, and then… | 我猜我很喜欢… 她年轻的时候罩门大开 然后… |
[06:54] | got mean. | 变得很恶劣 |
[06:55] | Really? Does that sound like anybody you know? | 是喔?听来像是你认识的谁吗? |
[07:02] | Oh. | 原来如此 |
[07:04] | I’m proud of you. That was brave work. | 我很以你为荣 这是勇敢的挑战 |
[07:07] | Thanks, Sandy. | 谢了 山迪 |
[07:08] | All right. That’s it for tonight. I’ll see you all next week. | 好 今晚就到这里 下周见 |
[07:12] | Remember your observation exercises. | 记住要做观察练习 |
[07:15] | You need to be doing that all the time. | 在生活当中时时都要去做 |
[07:18] | Did you really mean it about the good work? | 你说我演得很好是认真的吗? |
[07:21] | I really did. Please keep it up. | 是的 请再接再厉 |
[07:23] | Is… Is there any chance you might have time to work with me, just, like… | 你可能有空能够… |
[07:27] | one on one? | 一对一指导吗? |
[07:28] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 是啦 说不上来 |
[07:30] | I think at your level, you get as much benefit | 我觉得以你的程度 观看别人演出 |
[07:33] | watching other people work as doing the work yourself. | 和自己演出一样有帮助 |
[07:36] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[07:37] | If it was just you and me, I feel like I’d be… | 如果只有你和我 我觉得我会… |
[07:40] | like, a lot more open. | 更放得开 |
[07:41] | Like, I could take more chances. | 更可以去冒险 |
[07:44] | Oh, for Christ’s sake, she’s coming on to me. | 要死了 她在对我献慇勤 |
[07:47] | I could come over to your place. | 我可以去你家 |
[07:48] | I need this like I need a hole in the head. | 搞出这种事情 轰死我算了 |
[07:51] | Have you ever had vegan lasagna? It’s incredible. | 你吃过素千层面吗?超厉害 |
[07:54] | Although it is sad when you think about it. | 尽管想来很让人伤心 |
[07:56] | Wasn’t that long ago I was just a hard-on with a hundred-dollar haircut. | 才没多久前我还是全天勃起哥 |
[08:00] | …for me, I have a… | 剪一次头发一百美元 |
[08:01] | Now I look at a girl like this and all I see is trouble. | 现在我看到这样的女孩 只看到麻烦 |
[08:04] | Right here in River City. Trouble with a capital T, | “在河岸市这里 麻烦第一名” |
[08:07] | and that rhymes with P and that stands for pool. | “食之无味 弃之可惜” |
[08:09] | Music Man. Great show. | 《欢乐音乐妙无穷》 很棒的音乐剧 |
[08:11] | You probably heard about me and Jude… | 你八成听说过我和朱利安 |
[08:13] | Maybe Lisa’s right. Maybe sex doesn’t matter anymore. | 或许莉莎说得对 或许性爱已经不重要了 |
[08:18] | Sure, there was a time I’d crawl through broken glass for a girl like this. | 当然 曾经为了这样女孩 要我爬过碎玻璃都可以 |
[08:22] | Check into a hotel room, | 去旅馆开房间 |
[08:23] | get hammered and do shameful things to each other. | 大醉一场 对彼此做出丢脸的事 |
[08:27] | Now all I want her to do is stop talking so I can take a leak. | 现在我只想要她别说了 |
[08:30] | I have hot yoga… | 我好去尿尿 |
[08:31] | Interesting. As testosterone decreases, morality increases. | 真有意思 睾丸素降低 道德感升高 |
[08:36] | I should write that down. That’s good stuff. | 我真该写下来 这句话很赞 |
[08:38] | …spiritual, you know? | …灵性 懂我意思吗? |
[08:40] | Oh, God, she’s still talking. | 天啊 她还在讲 |
[08:41] | – …to be distracted… – Darshani, listen. | -…不去注意… -塔莎莉 你听我说 |
[08:43] | I really think we should keep the work in the classroom. | 我真的认为我们的交流 维持在课堂上就好 |
[08:47] | – But I know I could get more done if… – The work stays in the classroom. | -但我觉得可以学到更多… -交流维持在课堂上就好 |
[08:51] | Capisce? | 有收到吗? |
[08:53] | Ca-what? | 收到什么? |
[08:54] | Understand? | 明白吗? |
[08:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:57] | But feel free to bring the vegan lasagna here to share with everybody else. | 但你尽管带素千层面 分给大家吃 |
[09:00] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:02] | – I’ll see you next week. – Whatever. | -下周见罗 -随便啦 |
[09:05] | And now she hates me. | 这下子她恨我了 |
[09:07] | Oh, well. That was gonna happen either way. | 反正结果横竖都会是这样 |
[09:11] | Honestly, I don’t see | 老实说 |
[09:13] | how you could have handled it better. | 我看不出有更好的处理方式 |
[09:15] | – You’re being facetious. – Mm. | 你在搞笑喔 |
[09:17] | Not at all. You only have two women in your life, | 完全不是 你这辈子只有过两个女人 |
[09:20] | your daughter and your girlfriend, and you managed to chase them both away. | 你的女儿和女友 结果都被你赶跑了 |
[09:24] | Why do I bother talking to you? | 我干嘛还花时间跟你说话? |
[09:26] | Who else you got? | 你还能找谁讲? |
[09:28] | You want my advice? | 你要我的建议? |
[09:29] | Oh, please, wise one, guide me. | 拜托智者引导我 |
[09:32] | See, I was being facetious. You’re being an asshole. | 你看 我搞笑 你欠揍 |
[09:34] | – Tell me. – You need to apologize to Phoebe. | -说啊 |
[09:39] | Eh. | -你需要去跟菲比道歉 |
[09:40] | For all you know, she’s sincerely trying to get her act together. | 说不定她是真心想要振作起来 |
[09:43] | Eight rehabs, Sandy. Eight. | 勒戒八次 山迪 八次耶 |
[09:46] | Okay, so, uh… two more, you get a free cappuccino. | 好啊 所以再两次 就能免费换一杯卡布奇诺 |
[09:50] | Take the high road. See what happens. | 大器一点 看看会怎样 |
[09:53] | And what about Madelyn? | 那梅德琳呢? |
[09:56] | Now, that is a little tougher. | 这就比较棘手了 |
[09:57] | Why? | 为什么? |
[09:59] | She got a glimpse of who you really are. | 因为她瞄到了最真实的你 |
[10:01] | You can’t do that with women. | 对女人不能这样 |
[10:04] | Trust me. It’s never good. | 相信我 这样有坏无好 |
[10:08] | Well, well. | 你看看 |
[10:12] | Hey, pal. | 嗨 哥儿们 |
[10:14] | – Oh, cute. – I thought so. | -真俏皮 -我想也是 |
[10:16] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[10:17] | I have got a DVD of the new Scorsese movie. | 我有马丁史柯西斯新片的DVD |
[10:20] | I thought you might like to come over tomorrow night and watch it with me. | 想说明晚你会想来跟我一起看 |
[10:23] | – Love to. Where’d you get the screener? – My neighbor’s in the Directors Guild. | -求之不得 你怎么会有试看片? -我邻居是导演工会的人 |
[10:26] | He lends them to me, and I let him toss his empty tequila bottles in my garbage. | 他借试看片给我 我让他把空酒瓶丢进我的垃圾箱 |
[10:30] | Quid pro Cuervo. Good deal. | 好一个交换条件 |
[10:32] | I got a class. 8:00, 8:30, is that too late? | 我有课 八点半会太晚吗? |
[10:35] | Perfect. I’ll see you then. | 好极了 到时见 |
[10:37] | You got it, buddy. | 没问题 哥儿们 |
[10:38] | Stop that. | 给我停 |
[10:43] | What do you think about having women as friends? | 你怎么看待把女性当成朋友? |
[10:46] | You mean like acquaintances? | 你说像点头之交那样? |
[10:47] | No, I mean friends. Good friends. Best friends. | 不是 是好友 知交这样 |
[10:51] | In my experience, that’s generally a gay thing. | 就我的经验 一般是同性恋才会那样 |
[10:53] | Right! | 对嘛 |
[10:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:57] | For what? | 谢什么? (优格冰淇淋店) |
[11:03] | See that girl there? | 有看到那个女孩吗? |
[11:05] | That’s my daughter. | 那是我女儿 |
[11:06] | She’s a graduate of Vassar. | 她念瓦萨学院毕业 |
[11:08] | She’s three credits shy of a master’s degree in art history. | 艺术史硕士差三个学分 |
[11:11] | Oh, nice. | 赞喔 |
[11:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:13] | And my grandson, her son, | 而我的外孙、她儿子 |
[11:15] | he’s a top executive of the Church of Scientology in Florida. | 是佛州山达基教会的高阶主管 |
[11:19] | Whew. You must be very proud. | 你一定很以她为荣 |
[11:22] | Bursting at the seams. | 骄傲到满出来 |
[11:23] | – Next! – Bye. | -下一位 -再见 |
[11:26] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[11:27] | Oh, wow. | 哇塞 |
[11:29] | – Hi! | – Hi! -你好 -你好 |
[11:33] | Can I get you something? | 要来点什么吗? |
[11:34] | Sure. Why not? | 当然 有何不可? |
[11:36] | What’s match-a tea? | 马茶是什么? |
[11:38] | Um… | |
[11:39] | So, it’s “mut-cha.” It’s powdered green tea. Good for you. | 是抹茶 是绿茶粉 有益健康 |
[11:43] | Loaded with antioxidants. | 富含抗氧化剂 |
[11:45] | I don’t know. I’m more pro-oxidant. | 说不上来 我比较偏向支持氧化 |
[11:47] | How about a swirl of vanilla? | 还是点香草好了? |
[11:50] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[11:55] | Phoebe, I would like to apologize for the other night. | 菲比 前几晚的事 我要跟你道歉 |
[11:59] | You’re kidding? | 开玩笑的吧 |
[12:01] | I need to apologize for the last 35 years. | 是我需要替这35年道歉 |
[12:06] | Really? Well… | 是喔? |
[12:08] | Then maybe you should go first. | 那或许应该让你先说 |
[12:11] | Are those sprinkles? Let me have some sprinkles. | 这些是脆片吗?我要加一些 |
[12:14] | No, the chocolate. | 不是 是巧克力的 |
[12:16] | Um… You wanna do this now? | 你要现在说吗? |
[12:18] | Unless you’re too busy. | 除非你忙不过来 |
[12:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:23] | For starters, I… | 首先呢 我… |
[12:25] | won’t waste your time saying I’m sorry. | 不会浪费你的时间听我说对不起 |
[12:28] | You’ve heard that from me too many times. | 你已经听过我说太多次了 |
[12:30] | I’m glad you know that because I really hate it when you apologize. | 我很高兴你知道那件事 因为我很讨厌听你道歉 |
[12:35] | Ooh! Blueberries. A couple of blueberries. | 蓝莓 来个两颗 |
[12:39] | – Just two. – Oh, sorry. | -两颗就好 -抱歉 |
[12:41] | I am gonna make up for all the damage I’ve done. | 我要弥补我造成的所有伤害 |
[12:44] | – And how do you plan to do that? – Well, | 那你打算怎么做? |
[12:46] | first of all, by paying you back | 首先就是偿还 |
[12:48] | all the money you’ve given me, all the money you’ve spent on rehab. | 你给过我的所有钱 你帮我勒戒花的所有钱 |
[12:52] | That’s quite a lot. | 那可是不少钱 |
[12:54] | – You get how old I am, right? – I’ll hurry. | 你知道我年纪多大了吧? 我会尽快 |
[12:57] | Uh… Ooh. M&M’s. Plain. | M&M巧克力 原味的 |
[13:02] | And secondly, by being a daughter you can rely on. | 再来要做个你能仰赖的女儿 |
[13:06] | Someone you can trust. | 靠得住的人 |
[13:08] | So… you’d be someone else. | 所以…你会变成别人 |
[13:11] | Sorta. | 算是吧 |
[13:13] | Or maybe who I really am. | 也或许是真正的我 |
[13:18] | Daddy… | 爹地 |
[13:21] | There are really no words to express | 真的没有言语可以表达 |
[13:24] | how sorry I am for everything I put you and Mom through. | 我有多抱歉害你和妈妈经历这些事 |
[13:28] | I’m gonna have to show you. | 我得要做给你看 |
[13:32] | Okay. Well, that’s wonderful. | 那好吧 很棒 |
[13:38] | And I am getting the stink eye from my 19-year-old boss. | 然后19岁的上司正在瞪我 |
[13:42] | Can we talk more another time? | 我们可以再找时间详谈吗? |
[13:44] | Oh, sure. Sorry. | 当然 抱歉 |
[13:45] | Just one question, though. Why are you working in a yogurt store? | 但我再问一题 你干嘛跑来优格冰淇淋店做事? |
[13:49] | Because I have no skills. | 因为我没有技能 |
[13:52] | You could work at the agency. | 你可以去经纪公司工作 |
[13:53] | You could represent actors, writers, directors. | 可以代表演员、作家、导演 |
[13:56] | That doesn’t require skills. | 那也不需要技能 |
[13:58] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[14:00] | But I really need to do this on my own. | 但我这次需要靠自己 |
[14:03] | No shortcuts. | 不走捷径 |
[14:04] | All right. I respect that. | 好 我尊敬这一点 |
[14:06] | What do I owe you? | 要给你多少钱? |
[14:08] | It’s on me. | 我请客 |
[14:09] | You’re gonna put money in the till, not cheat the store? | 你会把钱放进收银机 不会坑店里吧? |
[14:13] | I’ll put money in. | 我会把钱放进去 |
[14:15] | Good girl. | 乖女孩 |
[14:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:19] | Yeah. I love you, too. | 是啊 我也爱你 |
[14:27] | Next! | 下一位 (犀利士) |
[14:56] | Nope, friends do not get boners. | 不了 朋友不需要硬起来 |
[15:07] | – You still taking that muscle relaxant… – Mm. | 你背部扭到 |
[15:09] | …for your back? | 还在吃肌肉松弛剂吗? |
[15:11] | It’s okay. It’s just wine. | 没事 |
[15:13] | – Mm-hm. – Mm. | 红酒而已 |
[15:15] | “I will not steal, borrow or share this movie.” | “我绝不会窃占或分享这部电影” |
[15:19] | Hm. | |
[15:21] | I agree. | 按下“我同意” |
[15:30] | Paaaace yourself. | 喝慢一点啦 |
[15:32] | Fuuuuck yourself. | 去死啦 |
[15:38] | Haaaah… | |
[15:46] | Can I tell you something and you… | 我可以跟你说一件事吗? |
[15:50] | promise not to tell? | 保证不会说出去? |
[15:52] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:53] | I… I… I didn’t hurt my back | 我扭到背不是因为 |
[15:57] | taking the garbage out. | 把垃圾拖出去 |
[15:58] | – Really? – Really. | -真的? -真的 |
[16:01] | So how… how did it happen? | 那是怎么发生的? |
[16:06] | – What? – It’s so embarrassing. Yeah. | -干嘛? -超丢脸的 |
[16:08] | Well, now you’ve gotta tell me. | 这下子你非说不可了 |
[16:10] | Mmm! Aah… Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:17] | I was in the bathroom. | 我在浴室 |
[16:20] | And you know when you… | 你也知道 |
[16:23] | take the toilet paper | 就是拿卫生纸 |
[16:24] | and then you… | 然后伸手 |
[16:26] | reach around behind you… | 往后要去擦 |
[16:29] | You are kidding me. | 开玩笑的吧? |
[16:32] | You did it wiping your ass? | 你是擦屁股的时候扭到喔? |
[16:34] | No, don’t say it. I fucked it. | 不要说出来 我搞砸了 |
[16:38] | – Yes! – Oh, God! I’ve done that. | -对 -天啊 我也有这样过 |
[16:40] | – You have? – Yes. | -你有喔? |
[16:42] | – Oh! It was fucking awful. – Yes! | -对 -真的超惨的 |
[16:45] | – It’s the worst. – You can’t call for help. | -惨到最高点 又没办法求救 |
[16:48] | I had to crawl into the shower to clean myself. | 我得要爬进淋浴间把自己洗干净 |
[16:51] | Oh! | |
[16:52] | – God! – I actually started crying. – Ohhh… – Oh! | -天啊 |
[16:58] | Oh. Huh. – Oh-ho! – Ohh. Hey, hey! | -我真的开始哭出来 |
[17:03] | – Hey, Lis. – Yeah? | -莉莎啊 -是 |
[17:05] | Uh, your hand’s on my genitals. | 你的手放在我的生殖器上 |
[17:08] | Hm… Oh. | |
[17:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:12] | Friends don’t do that, right? | 朋友不会那样做 对吧? |
[17:16] | – So, um… – Ahh… | 所以呢… |
[17:18] | – What’s goin’ on? – I don’t know. | -这是怎样? |
[17:20] | You don’t? | -我不知道 |
[17:22] | Well, maybe it’s not having sex that’s… | 或许说是不做爱 感觉… |
[17:26] | kinda sexy. | 挺性感的 |
[17:32] | I’m gonna go powder my nose, | 我去浴室补个妆 |
[17:35] | and you… | 那你 |
[17:37] | meet me… | 跟我在我卧房 |
[17:38] | in my bedroom. | 碰面 |
[17:49] | Oh! | |
[17:53] | Uh-oh. | 糟糕 |
[18:05] | Come on! Come on! | 快点啊… |
[18:13] | Damn it! Open, you bastard. | 可恶 快打开啊 混蛋 |
[18:21] | Everything okay, sir? | 都没事吧 先生? |
[18:23] | What? Huh… | 什么? |
[18:24] | Uh… Yes, yes, officer. Thank you. | 是的 警官 谢谢 |
[18:30] | Hello? | 怎么了? |
[18:31] | Please exit the vehicle and keep your hands where we can see them. | 请下车 双手放在我们看得到的地方 |
[18:34] | Oh, shit. | 可恶 |
[18:35] | Uh… It’s okay. This is my car, | 没事 这是我的车 |
[18:38] | and this is, uh, prescription medicine for my, um… | 这是处方药 |
[18:42] | Uh… It… It’s a prescription medicine. | 治疗… 这是处方药就对了 |
[18:44] | Last warning. | 最后一次警告 |
[18:45] | Exit the vehicle with your hands above your head. | 下车 双手高举过头 |
[18:48] | Oh, man. | 要死了 |
[19:02] | Really, 20mg? | 当真 20毫克? |
[19:04] | Hey, I’m 70 years old. Give me a break. | 我都70岁了 干嘛这样 |
[19:07] | I take five. | 我吃5毫克的 |
[19:08] | Yeah, well, when I was your age, I didn’t take shit. | 是啊 想我在你这年纪 哪有在吃这玩意儿 |
[19:11] | I needed a pill to not get a hard-on. | 要也是吃药避免勃起 |
[19:13] | – We okay? – Yeah, it’s clean. | -没事了吗? -对 都没问题 |
[19:15] | Sorry. We had some break-ins in the neighborhood. | 抱歉 附近发生侵入住家案 |
[19:17] | We have to be careful. | 我们得要小心为上 |
[19:19] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:20] | Good luck tonight. | 祝你今晚好运 |
[19:22] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[19:23] | Believe this guy? I’m looking right at his driver’s license | 这家伙真是的 我都看着他的驾照了 |
[19:26] | and he lies about his age. | 他还谎报年纪 |
[19:27] | Hey, 70 is my age on my IMDb. | 网路电影资料库是写我70岁 |
[19:40] | Oh, Lisa! | 莉莎 |
[19:45] | Lisa? | 莉莎? |
[19:54] | Lisa? | 莉莎… |
[19:56] | Oh, shit. | 讨厌 |
[19:59] | Ay-yi-yi-yi-yi. | |
[20:02] | Ugh. | |
[20:06] | Okay. | |
[20:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:08] | Let’s get you to bed. Okay? | 先带你到床上 好吗? |
[20:10] | Let’s get up. One, two, three. Up you go. Up… Your back… | 起来 |
[20:14] | Whoa! | 一、二、三 来… |
[20:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:20] | What now? | |
[20:22] | Well, that’s not gonna work. | 这样一定不行 |
[20:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:27] | Whee! | |
[20:30] | Gosh. | 天啊 |
[20:31] | Let me just… | 那我… |
[20:33] | – Okay. – Here we go. | -好 |
[20:35] | – Oh… – All right. | -来罗 |
[20:36] | – Yeah. – All right. | 好了 |
[20:38] | I’m gonna put you in bed. | 我要帮你上床 |
[20:39] | – Okay. Put you in bed. Okay. – You got it? | 好 上床 好唷 |
[20:41] | I got… I got it. I… | -你可以吗? -我可以 |
[20:47] | You don’t got it. | 你可以个头咧 |
[20:52] | Mmm. | |
[21:04] | Fuck Cialis! | 去他的犀利士 |
[21:06] | I need Advil. | 我需要止痛药 |
[21:18] | Good night, buddy. | 晚安了 哥儿们 |
[21:21] | Sorry, pal. | 抱歉了 好兄弟 |
[21:37] | – Hello? – Madelyn, it’s Norman. | -喂? -梅德琳 我是诺曼 |
[21:39] | Hi, Norman. | 你好 诺曼 |
[21:40] | I just want you to know how sorry I am about the other night, | 我只是要跟你说 前几晚的事 真的很对不起 |
[21:43] | and that I went to Phoebe and apologized. | 还有我去找菲比道歉了 |
[21:47] | Well, I’m glad to hear that. | 我很高兴听你这样说 |
[21:48] | Yeah, I have a good feeling about it. I… I think maybe she’ll be okay. | 对 感觉很好 我想或许她不会有事了 |
[21:52] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你说得对 |
[21:54] | So when can I see you again? | 那我何时能再见到你? |
[21:58] | Oh, I leave tomorrow morning. | 我明天早上离开 |
[22:00] | Um, I’m going to visit my son and his family in Seattle. | 要去西雅图探望我儿子和他们家 |
[22:03] | Okay. Well, when are you coming back? | 好 那你何时回来? |
[22:07] | Oh, I’m… I’m not sure. I’ll, um… | 不确定耶 我… |
[22:09] | I’ll let you know. | 我再跟你说 |
[22:10] | Uh-huh. Okay. Well, I’ll miss you. | 那好 我很想你 |
[22:16] | Yes, well, um… | 是啊… |
[22:20] | I’ll give you a holler when I’m back. | 等我回来再打给你 |
[22:24] | Yes, please do that. | 好 麻烦你了 |
[22:27] | Bye. | 再见 |
[22:29] | Bye. | 再见 |
[22:56] | – What the fuck? – Hey! | -搞鬼啊 -你好啊 |
[22:58] | Look who returned to the land of the living. | 看看是谁活过来了 |
[23:00] | I made you some coffee. No sugar. Almond milk. | 我帮你泡了咖啡 无糖 |
[23:04] | Yes. Thank you. | 加了杏仁奶 谢谢你 |
[23:11] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[23:12] | Nothing. You passed out, and I… I put you to bed. | 没事 你昏了过去 我张罗你上床睡觉 |
[23:19] | Did we… | 我们有… |
[23:20] | No! No… | 没有啦! |
[23:22] | We’re… We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[23:26] | You got some vomit on your chin here… | 你下巴这儿还有点呕吐物 |
[23:28] | Oh… | |
[23:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:31] | Okay, I gotta go. | 我得要走了 |
[23:33] | All right. | |
[23:34] | You feel better, huh? | 快点好起来 |
[23:40] | Ugh. | -好喔 |
[23:47] | Huh. – All right! – Way to go! | -真有一套 |
[24:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[24:06] | – Twenty-milligram man. – All night long. | -20毫克 -一夜不停歇 |