时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Sunday, Monday, | 周日 周一 |
[00:17] | Tuesday, Wednesday, | 周二、周三 |
[00:19] | Thursday, | 周四、周五、周六 |
[00:20] | Friday! | |
[00:22] | Saturday. g | |
[00:26] | Mm. | |
[00:27] | And it’s a Sunday… | 还有周日 |
[00:30] | A Monday. It’s a Tuesday. It’s a Wednesday. It’s a… | 周一、周二、周三… |
[00:34] | “Hey, look, Michael. I’m drivin’ the car.” | 你看 麦可 我在开车 |
[00:36] | “No, Apollonia! It’s all…” | “不要 阿波罗妮亚” (莉莎传讯) (你在干嘛?) |
[00:52] | Aaah… | (健身 你呢?) (和乔许布洛林激烈性爱) (尽量不要伤到他) |
[00:59] | Aah… | (来不及了) (周六要我带什么过去吗?) (不用 主厨山迪罩得“往”) |
[01:03] | Oh, shit. | 可恶 “住” (祝你洗衣服愉快) (正在剪脚趾甲 |
[01:20] | Aah! | 午睡愉快) (敏迪来电) 第 15 章:被原谅的手枪 |
[01:41] | This is so weird. | 真的很怪 |
[01:44] | What? | 怎么了? |
[01:45] | I have no memory of being here. | 我完全不记得来过这里 |
[01:47] | Well, sure. You were… You were drunk. | 当然 你当时醉醺醺的 |
[01:52] | Was Jay Leno at the funeral? | 杰雷诺有参加葬礼吗? |
[01:54] | – Yeah. – Oh, good. | -有 -那好 |
[01:56] | I might owe him an amends, too. | 我大概也要弥补他 |
[01:59] | All right. Well, I’ll leave you to it. | 好罗 我就不吵你了 |
[02:17] | Hi, Mom. Guess who? | 嗨 妈 |
[02:21] | Um… | 你猜是谁? (艾琳纽兰德之墓) |
[02:22] | I wrote a list of all the things that I did that I’m sorry about. | 我把所有做过又感到抱歉的事 写成了清单 |
[02:26] | Can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[02:27] | All right. | 好喔 |
[02:30] | Let’s see. | 来看看 |
[02:34] | When I was, like, eight, nine years old, I asked you and Dad for a baby brother, | 我八岁还九岁那时候 要你跟爸爸生个弟弟 |
[02:38] | and you said maybe the stork would bring one. | 你说或许送子鸟会带一个来 |
[02:41] | Oh. I remember that. | 我记得 |
[02:43] | Yeah, well, I didn’t wanna wait for a stork, | 是啦 我不想等送子鸟 |
[02:45] | so I took a safety pin and I poked a bunch of holes in your diaphragm. | 所以我拿了别针 在你的子宫帽刺了一堆洞 |
[02:50] | Are you fuckin’ kiddin’ me? | 开什么玩笑啊? |
[02:51] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[02:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:54] | What else? | 还有呢? |
[02:56] | When I was 13, I gave cousin Jeffrey a hand job at his bar mitzvah. | 我13岁那时 在表弟杰佛瑞的成年礼 帮他打手抢 |
[03:00] | That was before he was gay. Took forever. | 那时他还没出柜 |
[03:04] | When I smoked weed because I had sex with… | 老半天才打出来 |
[03:07] | Who is she talking to? | 她在跟谁说话啊? |
[03:10] | I’ll give you one guess. | 我让你猜一次 |
[03:12] | Oh, look at you, multitasking. | 看看你 一心多用 |
[03:16] | I really think she’s gonna make it this time. | 我真的觉得她这次做得到 |
[03:21] | – Boy, I hope you’re right. – Mm. | 希望你是对的 |
[03:25] | Listen, I guess… I guess we should talk about Madelyn. | 我猜我们应该聊聊梅德琳 |
[03:28] | What about her? | 聊她什么? |
[03:30] | Well, are you okay with it? | 你对这件事没意见吗? |
[03:32] | Okay with it? | 意见? |
[03:34] | Who do you think made it happen? | 你以为是谁促成的啊? |
[03:36] | You’re kidding! | 开玩笑的吧 |
[03:38] | When you love somebody, you don’t want ’em to be alone. | 爱一个人就不会想让对方孤单 |
[03:41] | And all this time I’ve been wracked with guilt? | 结果我一直在那边有罪恶感? |
[03:44] | That’s good. That I like. | 那样很好 我喜欢你那样 |
[03:48] | I’m proud of you, baby. | 我很以你为荣 宝贝女儿 |
[03:49] | That was very brave. | 这样做很勇敢 |
[03:52] | Is there anything else I can do to make amends to you? | 我还能做什么弥补你吗? |
[03:55] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:57] | Make amends to your father. | 弥补你的父亲 |
[04:00] | Oh, I don’t think I’m ready to do that. | 我想我对他还没准备好 |
[04:03] | He’s not gonna take it as well as you did. | 他的接受度不会有你这么高 |
[04:06] | Give him a chance. | 给他一个机会罗 |
[04:08] | He might surprise you. | 他或许会让你很惊喜 |
[04:10] | Oh, she’s done. | 她说完了 |
[04:12] | Give her a hug. | 给她一个拥抱 |
[04:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:17] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[04:18] | Go. | 去吧 |
[04:28] | Okay? | 好了吗? |
[04:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:56] | All right. Look, his car’s here, so that’s reassuring. | 他的车还在这儿 所以稳了 |
[04:59] | How is that reassuring? | 怎么会稳了? |
[05:00] | He’s probably just takin’ a nap or makin’ out with his gal. | 他八成只是在午睡 或是跟他的妞温存 |
[05:04] | Making out with his gal? | 跟他的妞温存? |
[05:05] | What do you want me to say? He’s fucking that divorcée? I’ll say it. | 不然要我怎么说? 上那个失婚妇女?我说得出口喔 |
[05:08] | No. | 不要 |
[05:15] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[05:17] | Dad? | 爸? |
[05:19] | Dad? | 爸? |
[05:21] | Sandy? | 山迪? |
[05:28] | What? | 干嘛啦? |
[05:34] | So, was that helpful? | 所以那样有帮助吗? |
[05:36] | I think so, yeah. | 我想有 对 |
[05:38] | Good. I’m glad. | 那好 我很高兴 |
[05:42] | You ever feel like Mom’s still around? | 你有感觉过妈妈还在吗? |
[05:44] | Like she’s lookin’ after us? | 像是她在看顾我们那样? |
[05:46] | I do. | 有啊 |
[05:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:50] | It’s weird. | 好怪喔 |
[05:52] | She’s dead, and somehow I feel closer to her. | 她过世了 |
[05:55] | Hm. She’s tricky that way. | 我却感觉跟她更亲近 她就是那样让人摸不透 |
[06:00] | So, listen, I really need to make amends to you too. | 你听我说 我也需要弥补你 |
[06:04] | That’s okay. You were a monster and now you’re not. | 没关系 你以前是怪兽 现在不是了 |
[06:06] | We’re moving on. | 我们向前看 |
[06:08] | Please. | 拜托啦 |
[06:10] | It’s part of the program. | 这是过程的一部分 |
[06:11] | It’s how I stay sober. | 我靠这样来维持清醒 |
[06:13] | I don’t see why I have to be punished, but okay. | 不懂怎么会是我要被处罚 但是好吧 |
[06:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:20] | One question. | 问你一题 |
[06:21] | How is this gonna be different from all the other times you made amends? | 这和你之前所有那些弥补 有什么不一样? |
[06:25] | This time, I’m going to tell you everything. | 这次我会告诉你所有事情 |
[06:28] | The complete truth. | 完整的事实 |
[06:30] | We’ll need about two, three hours. | 会需要两到三小时 |
[06:38] | – You’re gonna need stitches. – No, just a Band-Aid. | -你这个需要缝 -不用 贴绷带就好 |
[06:40] | This is not a boo-boo. | 这不是秀秀就好的小伤 |
[06:42] | You’re getting stitches. | 你要去缝 |
[06:44] | How the heck did you fall? | 你是怎么摔倒的? |
[06:45] | I don’t know. I must’ve stood up too fast and got dizzy. | 不知道 肯定是站太久头晕 |
[06:49] | Thank God I came over. | 谢天谢地 我有过来 |
[06:51] | I knew something was wrong. | 我就知道有哪里不对劲 |
[06:53] | It’s just a little scratch. There’s no need to overreact. | 小刮伤而已 不用反应过度 |
[06:55] | Overreact? You passed out for who knows how long, | 反应过度? 你都昏了不知道多久 |
[06:58] | and then answered the door looking like the Passion of the Christ! | 然后来应门的样子 像是在演《受难记:最后的激情》 |
[07:01] | Calm down. It’s just a scalp wound. | 冷静点 头皮伤而已 |
[07:03] | Well, so was the crown of thorns. | 荆棘冠冕也是 |
[07:08] | Not the occasion for jokes. All right. | 现在不是说笑的场合 好 |
[07:10] | Hey, why… Why are you taking Marinol? | 你干嘛吃四氢大麻酚? |
[07:13] | Uh… That… That’s just for my acid reflux. | 那是吃胃食道逆流的 |
[07:16] | – You sure? – Yes, I’m sure, yeah. | -你确定? -对 我确定 |
[07:18] | All right. Uh, the only reason I asked is | 好吧 我会这样问是因为 |
[07:20] | it’s what my mother took when she had cancer. | 我妈癌症的时候也是吃这个 |
[07:24] | What for? | 吃什么的? |
[07:25] | It’s some kind of synthetic pot, supposed to improve the appetite. | 这是某种合成大麻 用来增进食欲 |
[07:29] | Really? Well, it’s also for acid reflux. | 是喔?也可以治胃食道逆流 |
[07:31] | You know, I… I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是这样 |
[07:32] | – Who cares what you think? – Let me see that. | -谁管你觉得怎样啊? -给我看一下 |
[07:36] | That was uncalled for. | 干嘛这样说我 |
[07:37] | “As needed for appetite”? | “增进食欲使用”? |
[07:40] | Hm? | |
[07:41] | What is this? | 这是吃什么的? |
[07:43] | – It’s a, uh… antacid. – Dad! | -中和胃酸 -爸! |
[07:46] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好啦… |
[07:48] | It’s, uh, for my appetite. | 这是增进食欲用的 |
[07:51] | Why? What for? | 为什么?干嘛的? |
[07:55] | I have a… | 我有… |
[07:56] | touch of lung cancer. | 一点点肺癌 |
[08:00] | What? | 什么? |
[08:01] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[08:03] | It’s a small lesion, very treatable. | 小病灶 非常可以治疗 |
[08:06] | They caught it early. | 医师及早发现 |
[08:08] | – Why didn’t you tell me? – I didn’t want you to worry! | -你怎么没跟我说? -我不想要你担心 |
[08:10] | You’ve got enough on your plate with this clown. | 这个小丑就够你忙的了 |
[08:12] | Well, you… That’s nice. | 你…真好心 |
[08:14] | Okay, well, | 好吧… |
[08:16] | we’re taking you to get stitched up, then you’re coming home with us. | 我们带你去医院缝 然后你要跟我们回家 |
[08:18] | Why would I do that? | 我干嘛那样做? |
[08:20] | Because you’re not well and obviously can’t be here alone. | 因为你不舒服 显然不能在这里独居 |
[08:23] | Why not? | 怎么不能? |
[08:25] | What if you fall again? | 万一你又摔倒怎么办? |
[08:26] | I won’t fall again, | 我不会再摔倒 |
[08:28] | and I sure as hell am not gonna live with my daughter and her boyfriend. | 我也绝对不会跟我女儿和她男友同住 |
[08:31] | Sandy, we’ve got plenty of room. | 山迪 我们那儿很大 |
[08:32] | You stay out of this! | 你别凑热闹 |
[08:34] | Stayin’ out. | 不凑了 |
[08:35] | Okay, I’m not arguing with you. | 好 我不跟你吵架 |
[08:37] | Pack a bag and let’s get going. | 东西收一收 我们走 |
[08:39] | Don’t talk to me like I’m your child. | 别把我当成你的小孩子那样说话 |
[08:41] | Why not? You’re behaving like one. | 怎么不行?你的行为就像小孩子 |
[08:43] | You wanna take me to get stitches, that’s fine, | 你要我去医院缝 无所谓 |
[08:45] | but then I’m coming back to my house! | 但缝完我要回自己家 |
[08:47] | You’re staying with us. | 你要跟我们住 |
[08:50] | Make me! | 逼我啊 |
[08:55] | Martin, say something. | 马丁 你说话啊 |
[08:57] | He was pretty clear about me staying out of it. | 他说得很清楚 要我别凑热闹 |
[09:02] | All right. Let’s go to the emergency room. | 好吧 我们去急诊室 |
[09:05] | I’ll take my car and I’ll meet you there. | 我自己开车 我们直接约那儿 |
[09:14] | Get in my car. | 坐我的车 |
[09:19] | Fine. Then I’ll Uber home. | 无所谓 我再叫车回家 |
[09:24] | – That was so badass. – Whatever. | -你这样好猛 -随便啦 |
[09:26] | No “whatever.” I was turned on. | 没有随便 你这样让我很想要 |
[09:29] | All right. I divided everything into three groups. | 好 我把所有事项分成三组 |
[09:32] | The first group is everything that I did | 第一组是所有我做过 |
[09:34] | or lied about that are kind of silly, basically… | 或是骗过 但还挺蠢的事 基本上呢 |
[09:38] | no big thing, but definitely wrong. | 不是大事 但肯定是错事 |
[09:41] | Okay. | 好喔 |
[09:41] | The second group is a little tougher. | 第二组就比较棘手 |
[09:45] | Still small stuff, but I have a lot of… | 虽然还是小事 但就觉得很… |
[09:47] | shame about. | 丢脸 |
[09:48] | You feel shame. That’s encouraging. | 你会觉得丢脸喔?真鼓舞人 |
[09:52] | And this last group… | 而最后一组呢 |
[09:55] | are all the things that I swore I’d never tell you. | 都是我发誓绝不跟你说的事 |
[09:57] | You know, your take-to-the-grave items. | 就是要带进坟墓的那种事 |
[09:59] | So, we’ll work our way up to those? | 所以是从初级到进阶? |
[10:02] | Yeah, let’s start off easy. | 对 从简单的开始 |
[10:04] | Sounds good. | 就这么办 |
[10:05] | Okay. You ready? | 你好了吗? |
[10:07] | – You have the floor. – All right. | -现场交给你 -好 |
[10:12] | Remember that big bowl of change you kept on top of your dresser? | 记得你在梳妆台上 有个大碗用来放零钱吗? |
[10:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:16] | I stole from it for years. Not a lot. | 我有好几年都在偷拿 数目不大 |
[10:18] | Fifty cents, a couple of dollars. | 就是五毛 一、两块这样 |
[10:20] | Just enough so that you wouldn’t notice. | 没有多到会让你注意到 |
[10:22] | That was you? | 原来是你喔? |
[10:24] | I thought it was the maid. | 我以为是那个女佣 |
[10:25] | You know I fired her for stealing? | 你知道我把她辞了 以为她偷东西吗? |
[10:28] | Well… | 这…不知道 |
[10:29] | no. | |
[10:30] | But remember, I was only a little girl. | 但要记得 我当时年纪小 |
[10:32] | You realize what you’ve done? | 你知道你干了什么好事吗? |
[10:34] | Luciana had to go back to Guatemala because I wouldn’t give her a reference. | 露西安娜得要回去瓜地马拉 因为我不愿意推荐她 |
[10:39] | You know what’s in Guatemala? | 你知道瓜地马拉是怎样吗? |
[10:40] | Death squads! | 有暗杀队耶 |
[10:43] | For maids? | 暗杀女佣? |
[10:44] | For whoever looks at them sideways. | 看谁不顺眼就一概暗杀 |
[10:46] | Okay. I think you may be overreacting. | 好吧 我想你或许反应过度了 |
[10:49] | Because of you, I might have blood on my hands. | 因为你 我的双手或许沾了血 |
[10:51] | Dad, it was literally nickels and dimes. | 爸 就只是几分几毛钱耶 |
[10:54] | I used it to buy candy. | 我拿去买糖果 |
[10:57] | All this time, I thought I did the right thing. | 这么久以来 我都以为自己做得对 |
[10:59] | I thought it was justified. | 我以为理由正当 |
[11:03] | Well, is it possible that she might have stolen other stuff? | 她有没有可能偷了其他东西? |
[11:06] | Jesus, this is the easy pile? What’s in this one? Ethnic cleansing? | 天啊 这还是初级的喔? 那这一组呢 种族灭绝吗? |
[11:19] | Guess I was wrong. | 我猜我错了 |
[11:25] | Okay. Who’s next? | 好的 下一位? |
[11:26] | Margaret, weren’t you supposed to have something for tonight? | 玛格丽 你今晚不是有准备? |
[11:29] | Yeah, Lane and I were gonna do a scene from Doubt, | 对 连恩和我要演 《诱・惑》里头的一幕戏 |
[11:32] | but he’s not feeling well. | 但是他身体不舒服 |
[11:33] | I have a little laryngitis. | 我喉咙有点发炎 |
[11:36] | A little? You sound like Andy Devine. | 岂止有点?你听起来像是安迪迪凡 |
[11:39] | Who? | 谁? |
[11:40] | It… It’s not important. | 不重要 |
[11:42] | Lane, as soon as you’re better, the stage is all yours. | 连恩 等你好一点 随时可以上场 |
[11:44] | In the meantime, Margaret, come on down. | 在此同时呢 玛格丽 下来吧 |
[11:47] | I’ll do it with you. | 我跟你对戏 |
[11:50] | Really? | 真的? |
[11:51] | I workshopped the play in La Jolla. | 我在拉荷雅办过这出剧的工作坊 |
[11:52] | I think I can manage. | 我应该可以 |
[11:54] | Okay. | 好喔 |
[11:56] | Bring the playbook in case I have a, uh, senior moment. | 把剧本带着 免得我老人健忘症发作 |
[12:01] | By the way, I got the Andy Devine reference. | 对了 我听得懂你说的安迪迪凡哏 |
[12:04] | – Oh. Thank you. – Very clever. | -谢谢你 -很高明 |
[12:09] | Okay. The confrontation scene between Sister Aloysius… | 好 当面对质的那幕戏 艾修女和… |
[12:14] | and Father Flynn? | 费神父? |
[12:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:17] | Okay. Let’s see what happens. | 好 来看看会擦出怎样的火花 |
[12:21] | Whenever you’re ready. | 你好了就开始 |
[12:24] | I… I can’t do this with you. | 我没有办法跟你对戏 |
[12:27] | Why not? | 怎么不行? |
[12:28] | Because it’s you. | 因为是你啊 |
[12:30] | Oh! | |
[12:31] | Well, Margaret, | 这个嘛 玛格丽 |
[12:33] | it is my sincere hope that one day you’re gonna walk onto a set or a stage, | 我真心希望有朝一日 你走进片场或是舞台上 |
[12:37] | find yourself acting opposite Meryl Streep or Robert De Niro or, um… | 发现自己演对手戏的对象 是梅莉史翠普、劳勃狄尼诺或是… |
[12:42] | Vin Diesel. | 冯迪索 |
[12:44] | Little known fact, he was the voice of the Iron Giant. | 冷知识 他帮《铁巨人》主角配音 |
[12:49] | Uh… Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:50] | Uh-huh. | |
[12:52] | The point is, all actors are nervous. | 重点是演员都会紧张 |
[12:54] | All actors are insecure. | 演员都会有不安全感 |
[12:56] | You just gotta trust that you did your work, you’re prepared, | 只管相信自己做足了准备 |
[13:00] | and then you go with God, no matter who else is in the scene with you. | 然后交给上天安排 不管是和谁同台演戏 |
[13:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:07] | On your own cue. | 你好了就开始 |
[13:18] | You can’t distract me, Father Flynn. | 休想转移话题 费神父 |
[13:20] | This isn’t about my behavior. It’s about yours. | 这无关我的行为 而是有关你的行为 |
[13:23] | It’s about your unfounded suspicions. | 事关你毫无根据的怀疑 |
[13:25] | That’s right. I have suspicions. | 没错 我是有怀疑 |
[13:28] | You know what I haven’t understood through all this? | 这整件事 有一点让我很不解 |
[13:32] | Why do you suspect me? What have I done? | 你为何怀疑我?我做了什么? |
[13:35] | You gave that boy wine to drink, and you let him take the blame. | 你给那男孩喝祭酒 让他担起罪过 |
[13:38] | That’s completely untrue. Did you talk to Mr. McGinn? | 这完全不是真的 你问过麦同学吗? |
[13:41] | All McGinn knows is the boy drank wine. | 麦同学只知道那个男孩喝了酒 |
[13:43] | He doesn’t know how he came to drink it. | 不知道他怎么喝得到酒 |
[13:45] | Did his mother have something to add to that? | 他母亲有补充吗? |
[13:47] | No. | 没有 |
[13:49] | There’s nothing there. | 所以就没事了啊 |
[13:51] | I am not satisfied. | 我不满意 |
[13:53] | Well, if you’re not satisfied, then ask the boy. | 不满意的话 就去问那个男孩 |
[13:55] | No. He’d protect you. That’s what he’s been doing. | 不行 |
[13:59] | Oh! | 他会保护你 他一直都这样 |
[14:00] | – And why would he do that? – Because you have seduced him. | -他为何要保护我? -因为你引诱他 |
[14:03] | You’re insane! | 你疯了! |
[14:04] | You have it in your head that I’ve corrupted this child | 你脑中胡思乱想 我给这男孩喝祭酒 |
[14:07] | by giving him wine, | 给他洗脑 |
[14:09] | and nothing I say will change that. | 我再怎么说都说服不了你 |
[14:12] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[14:14] | But correct me if I’m wrong. | 要我说错了 还请指正 |
[14:15] | This has nothing to do with the wine. Not really. | 但这件事其实和酒无关 |
[14:19] | You have a fundamental mistrust of me before this incident. | 你在这起事件之前 对我就有根本上的不信任 |
[14:23] | It was you that warned Sister James | 是你警告詹姆斯修女 |
[14:25] | to be on the lookout, wasn’t it? | 说要小心我 对吧? |
[14:28] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[14:29] | – So you admit it. – Certainly. | -所以你承认了 -当然 |
[14:32] | Then what is it? | 所以是怎么了? |
[14:34] | What? | 是什么? |
[14:35] | What did you hear? | 你听到看到了什么 |
[14:36] | What did you see that convinced you so thoroughly? | 让你这样深信不疑? |
[14:41] | What does it matter? | 有差吗? |
[14:43] | I want to know. | 我想要知道 |
[14:45] | On the first day of the school year, | 学年开始的第一天 |
[14:48] | I saw you touch William London’s wrist. | 我看到你摸了威廉林登的手腕 |
[14:50] | And I saw him pull away. | 我看到他把手抽回去 |
[14:53] | – That’s all? – That was all. | -就这样? -这就够了 |
[14:54] | But that’s nothing! | 但那没什么啊 |
[14:56] | This morning, before I spoke with Mrs. Muller, | 今天早上我问米勒太太之前 |
[14:58] | I took the precaution of calling the last parish | 我为求保险 先打去问了 |
[15:00] | to which you were assigned. | 你被派任的上一个教区 |
[15:02] | Well, what did he say? | 他怎么说? |
[15:04] | I did not speak to the pastor. | 我没跟本堂牧师说到话 |
[15:06] | I spoke to one of the nuns. | 我问了其中一位修女 |
[15:08] | You should have spoken to the pastor. | 你应该问本堂牧师才对 |
[15:10] | I spoke to a nun. | 我问了修女 |
[15:14] | That’s not the proper route for you to have taken, Sister. | 那不是你应该走的正常管道 修女 |
[15:17] | The church is very clear. | 教会的规定很清楚 |
[15:19] | You’re supposed to go through the pastor. | 应该要透过本堂牧师处理 |
[15:22] | Why? Do you have an understanding, you and he? | 为什么?你和他说好了吗? |
[15:25] | Father Flynn, you have a history. | 费神父 你有过前科 |
[15:26] | You have no right to go rummaging through my past. | 你无权去挖我的历史 |
[15:29] | This is your third parish in five years. | 这是你五年来被派任的第三个教区 |
[15:32] | I have not touched a child. | 我没有碰那个孩子 |
[15:34] | You have! | 你有! |
[15:36] | You have not the slightest proof of anything. | 你完全没有丝毫的证据 |
[15:39] | But I have my certainty. | 但我完全肯定 |
[15:41] | And armed with that, I will go to your last parish | 所以我要去你被派任的上个教区 |
[15:43] | and the one before that if necessary. | 必要的话 还要去上上个 |
[15:45] | I will find a parent, Father Flynn. | 我一定会找到家长 费神父 |
[15:47] | Trust me, I will. | 相信我 我一定会 |
[15:49] | A parent who probably doesn’t know that you are still working with children! | 那些家长八成不知道 你现在还会接触到孩童 |
[15:53] | And once I do that, you will be exposed. | 等我找到了 你就会被揭发 |
[15:56] | You may even be attacked. | 你甚至或许会被至攻击 |
[15:58] | Metaphorically or otherwise. | 比喻或是实际 |
[16:00] | You have no right to act on your own. | 你无权自己这样蛮干 |
[16:03] | You are a member of a religious order. | 你是神职人员 要遵守规章 |
[16:06] | You have taken vows, obedience being one of them. | 你宣誓过 服从是其一 |
[16:10] | You answer to us. | 你要向我们负责 |
[16:13] | You have no right to step outside of the Church. | 你无权从教会出走 |
[16:15] | I will step outside the Church if that is what needs to be done, | 如果需要的话 我会走出教会 |
[16:18] | though the door should shut behind me! | 就算回不来 也是在所不惜 |
[16:20] | I will do what needs to be done, Father, | 需要怎么做 我一定照办 神父 |
[16:23] | if it means I am damned to hell! | 就算下地狱也一样 |
[16:25] | You should understand that. | 你应该要明白这一点 |
[16:27] | Or you will mistake me. | 否则就是误判我了 |
[16:30] | End scene. | 结束 |
[16:32] | Whoo! | |
[16:35] | I forgot I was acting! | 我都忘了自己是在演戏 |
[16:37] | That’s called acting. | 这就叫做演戏 |
[16:41] | Okay. That’s it, everyone. See you next week. | 好罗 今天上到这里 各位 下周见 |
[16:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[16:45] | Please don’t give up. | 请不要放弃 |
[16:46] | You can beat this. | 你能战胜的 |
[16:52] | That’s so good! | 超棒的 |
[16:55] | Wh… How are you not a movie star? | 你怎么没当成电影明星? |
[16:57] | – It’s a mystery. – I’ll say. | -这是一个谜 -我也觉得 |
[16:59] | Hey, oh, before I forget, Mindy wanted me to give you this. | 怕我忘记 敏迪要我给你这个 |
[17:02] | – What is it? – It’s a Life Alert necklace. | -这是什么? -跌倒自动求救项链 |
[17:05] | You know, “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!” | 就是“我跌倒了 站不起来” |
[17:07] | You hit the button, help is on the way. | 按钮按下去 帮手马上来 |
[17:10] | You’ve gotta be kidding. | 开玩笑的吧 |
[17:11] | No, she… she got you a three-year subscription. | 不是 她帮你订了三年会员 |
[17:13] | Hey, you can… you can fall and call | 你可以随心所欲摔倒求救 |
[17:15] | to your heart’s content, there’s no extra charge. | 都不会另外收钱 |
[17:17] | I don’t want this, Martin. | 我不要这个 马丁 |
[17:19] | – Why not? – It’s for old people. | -怎么不要? -这是给老人用的 |
[17:21] | Sandy… | 山迪… |
[17:23] | I don’t want it. | 我不要 |
[17:24] | – Here. – Okay. | 好吧…那我戴两条 |
[17:25] | All right. So, I’ll have two. | |
[17:28] | But I would like to extend the offer again to come live with us. | 但我想要再次邀约 你过来跟我们同住 |
[17:33] | Thank you. And I would like to say again, | 谢谢 我也想要再说一次 |
[17:35] | not a fuckin’ chance. | 门都没有 |
[17:37] | Because you have your pride. | 因为你有你的骄傲 |
[17:39] | Yes, because I’ve got my pride. | 对 因为我有我的骄傲 |
[17:40] | Pride goeth before the fall, Sandy. | 正所谓骄兵必败 山迪 |
[17:43] | And if I’m not mistaken, you fell. | 我没弄错的话 你败给了摔跤 |
[17:45] | The doc said that was because I was anemic, | 医师说那是因为贫血 |
[17:48] | and as long as I take my iron supplements, I should be fine. | 只要好好补充铁质保健食品 应该就没事 |
[17:52] | Please take the fuckin’ necklace. | 请你收下这条死项链 |
[17:55] | Did Mindy put you up to this? | 是敏迪逼你这样做的吗? |
[17:57] | Uh… Sh… | |
[17:58] | Please take the fuckin’ necklace. | 请收下这条死项链啦 |
[17:59] | You tell her from me that I’m fully capable of taking care of myself. | 帮跟我她说 我完全有能力照顾自己 |
[18:04] | No, no, no. I’m gonna tell her I gave you a very persuasive argument | 不行 我要跟她说 我讲了很有说服力的论点 |
[18:07] | and you… you needed more time to think about it. | 而你还需要时间考虑 |
[18:09] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 无所谓 |
[18:11] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m making dinner for my lady friend. | 恕我先失陪 我要做晚餐给女性朋友吃 |
[18:14] | Which I couldn’t do if I was living with my daughter | 要是我和女儿 跟她的心脏病患男友一起住 |
[18:17] | and her cardiac patient boyfriend. | 就没办法这样了 |
[18:19] | Oh. Nice. Yeah. At least when I go, I go quick. | 真厚道 对了 起码到时我走得痛快 |
[18:22] | You’ll linger. | 你会死得拖拖拉拉 |
[18:26] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[18:27] | Really? I don’t remember you having a freckle there. | 是喔?我不记得你那儿有雀斑 |
[18:31] | Oh, yeah, it was a weird shape, | 是啊 怪怪的形状 |
[18:32] | so my dermatologist burned it off with a laser. | 所以我的皮肤科医师用雷射烧掉 |
[18:35] | You know, to be safe. | 安全起见 |
[18:37] | Can’t believe I never noticed it before. | 我竟然都没有注意到 |
[18:39] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道要怎么跟你说 |
[18:41] | When’s the last time you had your eyes checked? | 你上次检查眼睛是何时? |
[18:44] | Couple of months ago. | 两个月前吧 |
[18:46] | Well, we’re getting older, things happen fast. | 我们年纪大了 |
[18:49] | Mm. | 退化来得很快 |
[18:51] | I guess so. | 我猜是吧 |
[18:52] | Ooh! | |
[18:54] | Can I help you do anything? | 我能帮你做什么吗? |
[18:55] | Uh. you can pour me a glass of wine, if you like. | 要的话可以帮我倒杯葡萄酒 |
[18:58] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[19:01] | When did you learn to cook? | 你何时学会下厨的? |
[19:03] | When I was a struggling actor in New York. | 我在纽约做演员很吃力那时候 |
[19:06] | Couldn’t afford taking a girl to dinner, so I had to get creative. | 没钱带女生去吃晚餐 |
[19:10] | So chicken piccata got you laid? | 所以得要发挥创意 |
[19:13] | Chicken piccata, coq au vin… | 所以酸豆柠香鸡排让你有得嘿咻? 酸豆柠香鸡排、红酒炖鸡 |
[19:15] | – Ooh! – Linguine and clams. | 蛤蛎义大利面 |
[19:18] | Hm. | |
[19:20] | It’s actually pretty smart. | 这招其实很高明 |
[19:21] | Well, we’ll see if it works tonight. | 且看今晚是不是管用 |
[19:33] | Sandy? | 山迪? |
[19:35] | Sandy! | 山迪! |
[19:39] | Dermatologist? | -皮肤科医师?你这个死骗子 |
[19:41] | – You’re a fuckin’ liar. – Now do you think you should live with me? | -你现在觉得应该要跟我住了吗? |
[19:43] | Get my eyes checked. Things happen fast at your age. | 要我检查眼睛 什么我这把年纪退化得很快 |
[19:46] | Martin, go to his house, | 马丁 你去他家 |
[19:47] | pack up his clothes, his toothbrush, whatever he needs, | 打包他的衣服、牙刷 看他需要什么 |
[19:50] | – and bring it to our place. – I… | 带到我们住的地方 |
[19:51] | I really think this is more of a family issue. | 我真的觉得这比较偏向家事 |
[19:53] | Here. Go. | 拿着 快去 |
[19:55] | Martin, you touch my stuff and I’ll kill you. | 马丁 你敢碰我的东西 我就杀了你 |
[19:58] | Okay. Now, you both… You’re really… You’re testing my love here. | 好吧 你们父女俩是在考验我的爱 |
[20:00] | When were you gonna tell me you had cancer? | 你何时才要跟我说你得癌症? |
[20:02] | – I don’t know. Never. – Why? | -不知道 永远不说吧 -为什么? |
[20:04] | Who wants to be with a guy who’s got cancer? | 谁要跟得癌症的家伙交往啊? |
[20:06] | Who wants to be with a guy that lies? | 谁要跟老爱说谎的家伙交往啊? |
[20:08] | Well, lots of girls. | 很多女生都爱喔 |
[20:09] | He’s not wrong. | 他没说错 |
[20:12] | I’m just sayin’. | 我说说而已 |