时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Mindy, you have to understand, | 明迪 你得明白 |
[00:22] | in my generation, body-shaming was just a way we would kid around | 对我们这代人来说 身材攻击只是相互之间 |
[00:28] | with each other. | 开玩笑而已 |
[00:29] | You know, you’d see a guy with big ears, and you’d say, | 看到个耳朵很大的人 你就会说 |
[00:32] | “Hey, Dumbo, where’s your feather?” | “嘿 小飞象 你的毛去哪儿啦?” |
[00:34] | And no one ever got offended. | 从来没人会觉得被冒犯的 |
[00:36] | It was just considered good-natured joshing. | 只是一种善意的玩笑 |
[00:39] | All righty. | 好吧 |
[00:40] | As a matter of fact, Dumbo might have a clever retort like, | 而且其实小飞象可能 会很聪明地回一句嘴说 |
[00:44] | “Careful I don’t fly overhead and take a big elephant dump on you.” | “小心我飞到你头顶 然后一屁股坐死你” |
[00:46] | – Okay. You… you made your point. – Hang on. Take it easy. | -好了 你已经说清楚了 |
[00:50] | All right. | -等一下 放轻松 好了 |
[00:52] | When I was growing up, I had a girlfriend named Sissy, | 我小时候有个朋友 名叫茜茜 |
[00:55] | and she had a glass eye. | 她有一只玻璃眼球 |
[00:58] | So, naturally, everyone called her Sissy Cyclops, | 所以自然而然的 |
[01:02] | to her face. | 大家都当面叫她独眼巨人茜茜 |
[01:03] | She didn’t mind. | 她不介意 |
[01:04] | After school, I would say, “See you around, Sissy Cyclops.” | 放学后 我会说 “回头见 独眼巨人茜茜” |
[01:08] | And she would say, “I’ll keep an eye out for you.” | 她会说 “我会用一只眼盯着你的” |
[01:12] | Terrific. | 棒极了 |
[01:13] | Now, where I went wrong was to forget how sensitive your generation is. | 所以我现在是错在 忘记你们这代人有多敏感了 |
[01:19] | None of you ever lost a soccer game | 你们没输过足球赛 |
[01:23] | or a brother in Korea. | 也没在朝鲜战争中失去兄弟 |
[01:25] | I’m confused. Is this supposed to be an apology? | 我不明白了 你这是道歉吗? |
[01:28] | Yes. Yes, it… it is. | 没错 是的 |
[01:31] | Uh, and now it’s my turn. | 接下来该我说了 |
[01:33] | Mindy, sweetie, I… I… I love you, | 明迪 亲爱的 我爱你 |
[01:36] | a… and the last thing in the world I’d want to do is hurt your feelings. | 我最不想做的事就是伤害你的感情 |
[01:40] | And I’m not gonna let anybody else hurt them either. | 我也不会让别人那样伤害你 |
[01:45] | I don’t… Please forgive me… …for not saying something last night. | 我没有…请原谅我昨晚没有出言维护 |
[01:51] | I should have said something. I don’t know why… I… I… I’m an idiot. | 我该说出口的 我不知道…我太傻了 |
[01:55] | I’m an idiot, and… and I don’t deserve you. | 我就是个傻子 我配不上你 |
[02:01] | You really don’t. | 你确实不配 |
[02:03] | So we’re good? | 我们和好了吗? |
[02:05] | We’re good. | 和好了 |
[02:07] | Martin said you’re on the last train to Clarksville. | 马丁说你时日不多了 |
[02:12] | Tough break. | 那太糟了 |
[02:15] | Why would you say that? | 你干嘛这么说? |
[02:18] | What? Midnight train to Georgia? | 不然呢?说你日子快到头儿了? |
[02:20] | No. | 不是 算了 |
[02:21] | No. Nothing. | (第22章) (剧名:基本法则永不过时) |
[02:31] | Am I correct in assuming | 我猜的是对的吗? |
[02:33] | that Mindy’s mother will be living with you for the foreseeable future? | 明迪她妈之后 会跟你俩住在一起吗? |
[02:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:37] | Oh, you’ll be outnumbered. | 那你就是一对二了 |
[02:39] | – Uh, I… I don’t see it that way. – Really? You forget how to count? | -我不这么想 -真的吗?不会数数了吗? |
[02:44] | Okay, just… | 好吧 |
[02:58] | I’m gonna kill her. | 你就… |
[03:00] | I swear to God, I’m gonna kill her. | 我要弄死她 我发誓我会弄死他 |
[03:03] | Not now, Mom. | 现在不行 妈妈 |
[03:04] | Well, I don’t have long to live. What are they gonna do? Give me the chair? | 反正我也活不久了 他们能把我怎样呢?来个电椅死刑? |
[03:08] | I think, in California, it’s lethal injection. | 我觉得加利福尼亚应该是注射死刑 |
[03:11] | Oh my God. Stop it, both of you. | 我的老天 别说了 你俩都是 |
[03:17] | Good afternoon and welcome. | 下午好 欢迎各位 |
[03:21] | Thank you for joining us as we celebrate the union | 感谢大家与我们一起欢庆 |
[03:24] | of Mindy Clarice Kominsky and Martin Lester Schneider. | 明迪克拉丽斯柯明斯基 和马丁莱斯特施耐德的婚礼 |
[03:29] | I am Dr. Roz Volander, | 我是罗兹沃兰德医生 |
[03:32] | and it is my great privilege, both as Mindy’s mom | 作为明迪的妈妈 我非常荣幸 |
[03:37] | and as an ordained minister of the Church of Universal Life, | 同时还作为牧师 经国际神学院线上认证的那种 |
[03:43] | to perform this ceremony. | 来主持这场仪式 |
[03:45] | Minister, schminister. | 牧师 牧个鬼的师 |
[03:46] | Oh, I’d also like to welcome Martin’s mom, | 此外 |
[03:50] | Estelle. | 我想欢迎马丁的妈妈艾丝黛尔 |
[03:51] | Estelle has come all the way from Scottsdale, Arizona. | 艾丝黛尔从亚利桑那州 斯科茨代尔远道而来 |
[03:56] | Estelle, from this day forth, our families are forever joined, | 艾丝黛尔 从今天起我们就是一家人了 |
[04:01] | bound together by the love of our children. | 孩子们的爱 也让我们紧密相连 |
[04:07] | My daughter, | 我的女儿有如朝晖 |
[04:08] | in the prime of her life, | |
[04:10] | and your son, | 你的儿子仿若暮色 |
[04:11] | in his twilight years. | |
[04:15] | Uh, Mindy, Martin, | 明迪 |
[04:17] | the vows you are about to take | 马丁 你们即将许下的誓言 |
[04:21] | are sacred vows. | 无比神圣 |
[04:24] | They have to be entered into without doubt or hesitation. | 不容片刻迟疑 |
[04:29] | They have to be the expression | 必须出自 |
[04:30] | of your deepest, your most heartfelt | 你们彼此之间的 |
[04:34] | feelings of love for one another. | 最深的最真心的爱 |
[04:37] | Are you prepared to do that? | 你们准备好了吗? |
[04:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:41] | Twilight years? | 仿若暮色? |
[04:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:47] | – Martin, why don’t you start? – All righty. | -马丁 你开始吧? -好的 |
[04:51] | I had to… write it down. | 我得写下来 |
[04:58] | Mindy, | 明迪 |
[05:00] | ever since we first met, | 从我见到你的第一眼开始 |
[05:02] | I knew you were the one I had been searching for all my life. | 我就知道 你就是我此生想要找到的那个人 |
[05:07] | I remember we were at a bookstore standing next to each other | 我还记得 我们相邻而站 |
[05:11] | in the… the young adult section. | 就在书店的青年区 |
[05:13] | That’s… that’s another story for another time. | 这个故事下次再说 |
[05:16] | Uh, when I noticed you were staring at me, | 当我发现你在我看时 |
[05:20] | I got a little flustered, | 我有点慌了 |
[05:21] | and I asked if everything was okay. | 我问你一切是否都好 |
[05:24] | And you said I looked like a Pez dispenser, | 你说 我看起来像糖果罐子先生 |
[05:28] | and if you pulled on my ponytail, | 如果你揪我的马尾辫 |
[05:29] | a little piece of candy would pop out my mouth. | 我嘴里就会蹦出一块糖 |
[05:33] | Needless to say, I… I laughed. | 当然了 我笑出来了 |
[05:35] | And that’s when I realized it had been so long since I laughed. | 那时我才发现 我很久没笑了 |
[05:40] | And I knew. I knew right then. | 我就知道了 当时就知道了 |
[05:43] | Mindy, | 明迪… |
[05:46] | you are the most important woman in my life. | 你是我此生最重要的女人 |
[05:56] | You’re the most important woman in my life, | 你是我此生最重要的女人 |
[05:58] | and I want to share my life with you. | 我想此生与你相伴 |
[06:01] | And… and I vow to… to be your friend and… and lover and… and protector | 我发誓愿做你的朋友 你的爱人和你的骑士 |
[06:06] | for as long as God gives me life. | 在我有限的全部的生命之中 |
[06:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:14] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[06:16] | – Can we build a home theater? – No. | -咱能弄个家庭影院吗? -不能 |
[06:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:20] | Mindy, your turn. | 明迪 该你了 |
[06:27] | Martin… | 马丁 |
[06:29] | …before I met you, | 遇到你之前 |
[06:30] | I never thought I’d settle down with anyone. | 我从未想过自己会和谁安定下来 |
[06:33] | In fact, I’d gotten used to the idea. | 其实我已经习惯那样了 |
[06:36] | And then I saw a Pez dispenser thumbing through a Hunger Games book. | 直到我看到了翻阅着《饥饿游戏》的 糖果罐子先生 |
[06:41] | The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes. | 是《鸣鸟与游蛇之歌》 |
[06:43] | – Right. – It’s actually the prequel to the trilogy. | -对的 |
[06:46] | Okay. | 好吧 -其实是三部曲的前传 |
[06:47] | I was planning to write a YA novel of my own. I was doing some research. | 我本来打算写我自己的YA小说 我那时在做调查 |
[06:50] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[06:52] | I didn’t want them to think I was some kinda weirdo. | 我不想让他们觉得我是个怪人 |
[06:54] | They don’t think that. | 他们不会的 |
[06:57] | YA is “young adult.” Uh, it… it’s the same as regular novels, | YA的意思是“年轻人” 跟普通的小说没什么区别 |
[07:00] | only you’re not having to constantly Google what words mean. | 除了不需要总是谷歌哪个词什么意思 |
[07:03] | Martin… my turn. | 马丁 -该我了 |
[07:06] | Sorry. Continue, please. | -抱歉 请继续 |
[07:08] | And when I made a lame joke about it and he laughed, | 我讲了个很烂的玩笑 他却笑了 |
[07:11] | I was suddenly struck by how big a heart he had. | 我突然就被他的开朗打动了 |
[07:14] | I also knew he didn’t have the courage to ask me out. | 我也知道 他没有勇气约我出去 |
[07:17] | I did not. | 不是的 |
[07:18] | – So I asked him. – She did. | -所以我约他出去了 -没错 |
[07:21] | And here we are. | 现在我们走到了这里 |
[07:22] | I love you, Martin Lester Schneider. | 我爱你 马丁莱斯特施耐德 |
[07:26] | And I vow to always care for you, | 我发誓 |
[07:28] | fight for you, | 我愿永远关心你 |
[07:29] | and laugh with you. | 为你而战 与你一同欢笑 |
[07:32] | That’s great. Now, who has the rings? | 真好 戒指由谁负责? |
[07:42] | Yes, all right. Martin, repeat after me. | 好了 马丁 跟着我说 |
[07:45] | With this ring… | 我愿以这枚戒指… |
[07:47] | With this ring… | 我愿以这枚戒指… |
[07:48] | I do thee wed. | 向你起誓 |
[07:50] | I do thee wed. | 向你起誓 |
[07:51] | Till death do us part. | 直至死亡将我们分离 |
[07:53] | Till death do us part. | 直至死亡将我们分离 |
[07:55] | Which will most likely be me. | 非常可能是我先走 |
[07:56] | Which will most… Hey. | 非常可能是…嘿 |
[07:58] | Sorry. It was just sitting there. | -抱歉 |
[08:01] | Yeah. | 适逢其会嘛 -也是 |
[08:02] | – Look at him. – All right, Mindy… | -看看他 -好了 明迪… |
[08:04] | Not like we’d be cutting his life short. | 我们也不算让他早死多久 |
[08:06] | Repeat after me. | 跟着我说 |
[08:07] | That’s terrible. How could you even think that? | 太糟糕了 你怎么能那么想? |
[08:10] | He’ll reincarnate into a baby body. No harm, no foul. | 他会再世为人啊 没有伤害就不犯规 |
[08:13] | – No. Forget it. – With this ring… | 不行 别想了 |
[08:15] | We wouldn’t have to do a thing. | 不需要我们出手 |
[08:16] | – I know a guy. – I thee wed… | 我认识一个人 |
[08:18] | – What do you mean, you know a guy? – A guy who knows a guy. | 你说你认识一个人是什么意思? 他认识一个人 |
[08:21] | I’m one guy removed from the guy who knows a guy. | 我认识的人 他认识一个人 |
[08:24] | – I’m guy-adjacent. – …till death do us part. | 我们之间隔着一个人 …直至死亡将我们分离 |
[08:26] | Okay. By the power granted to me by this phony-baloney Internet scam… | 好的 凭这个骗人的鬼扯网络 |
[08:31] | …I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 授予我的权力 现在我宣布 你们结为夫妻 |
[08:36] | You may kiss each other. | 你们可以亲吻对方了 |
[08:49] | If you stay in Arizona, everything’s gonna be fine. | 如果你留在亚利桑那州 一切都会没事的 |
[08:57] | Hi. Hi! | -嗨 -嗨! |
[08:58] | – You guys look amazing. – Oh. | 你们看起来好棒 |
[09:01] | – Oh, thank you. – Sandy. | -谢谢 -桑迪 |
[09:04] | – Are you all right? – Get me out of here. | -你没事吧? -带我离开这里 |
[09:07] | Everything okay? | 没事吧? -是的 |
[09:08] | – Oh, yeah. All good. – We’re gonna go make out. | 都挺好 -我们要去亲热一下 |
[09:11] | Uh, he’s promised me a dry hump. | 他答应我衣冠楚楚地干一发 |
[09:15] | Let me get you some water. | 我来给你倒点水 |
[09:17] | Yes, please. | 好的 谢谢 |
[09:21] | Why don’t you let me take you to your doctor. | 为什么不让我带你去看医生? |
[09:23] | No. No, no, no. I just… I need to rest. | 不 我只是…需要休息 |
[09:25] | – Roz, please. – No! | -罗兹 拜托了 -不! |
[09:28] | I am not going to miss Mindy’s wedding. | 我可不想错过明迪的婚礼 |
[09:30] | Or fuck it up either. | 或是搞砸它 |
[09:31] | All right. All right. | 好吧 |
[09:35] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[09:38] | I don’t know which is worse. | 我都不知道哪个更糟了 |
[09:40] | Leukemia or… | 是得了白血病 |
[09:42] | …or the treatment for leukemia. | 还是治疗白血病 |
[09:45] | – Can we at least call the doctor? – Yeah, all right. No. No. Now, listen. | -至少给医生打电话 行吗? -好吧 不 听我说 |
[09:50] | This is what’s gonna happen. | 接下来这么做 |
[09:52] | We’re gonna go back in there. | 我们回去 |
[09:55] | We’re gonna greet the guests, | 招呼客人 |
[09:57] | eat the pumpkin ravioli, | 吃意式南瓜小饺子 |
[10:00] | make a toast. | 举杯致辞 |
[10:02] | You will dance with your daughter. | 你跟女儿跳舞 |
[10:04] | I will dance with the Pez dispenser, | 我跟糖果罐子先生跳舞 |
[10:09] | and with any luck, I’ll be drunk enough to vomit all over his mother. | 运气好的话 我还能喝大了 并吐他妈一身 |
[10:15] | You’ve thought this through. | 你都考虑清楚了 我可是计划爱好者 |
[10:16] | Oh, I’m a planner, honey. That’s what I do. | 亲爱的 这是我的风格 |
[10:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:21] | One moment. | 稍等 |
[10:27] | All right. Let’s do this. | 好了 咱们就这么办 |
[10:34] | Your puke will be orange. | 你吐的会是橘色的 |
[10:36] | What? | 什么? |
[10:37] | The pumpkin ravioli. | 南瓜饺子 |
[10:39] | Oh, yeah. Great. | 是啊 太好了 (一年后) |
[11:01] | What are you doing up so early? | 你怎么这么早就起了? |
[11:03] | Me? What about you? | 我?那你呢? |
[11:06] | I got up to pee for, like, the… the ninth time | 起来第九次尿尿 |
[11:09] | and decided that was enough. | 然后就想起来算了 |
[11:11] | I give up. | 我放弃了 |
[11:13] | Well, at least you got a little sleep. | 至少你还睡着一会儿 |
[11:15] | All night long I’ve got nurses coming in here, | 一整晚都有护士进来 |
[11:18] | taking my blood, taking my pulse, taking my weight. | 抽血 测脉搏 测体重 |
[11:22] | Who the fuck needs to know what I weigh at four o’clock in the morning? | 谁他妈要知道我凌晨四点有多沉? |
[11:26] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做些什么? |
[11:29] | I saw a commercial last night for your movie. | 我昨晚看了一个你电影的广告 |
[11:32] | It looks really good. | 真的很棒 |
[11:34] | You getting excited? | 你很激动吗? |
[11:36] | Excited, nervous, it’s hard to tell the difference. | 激动 紧张 很难区别是哪个 |
[11:40] | Hey, you want some company a little later? | 嘿 晚些想让我陪你一会儿吗? |
[11:42] | Oh, that would be nice. I think Mindy’s coming. | 那太好了 我觉得明迪要来了 |
[11:44] | – Great. – Would you bring me some edibles? | 很好 你能给我带点含大麻的零食吗? |
[11:48] | Well, i… is that allowed? | 你能吃吗? |
[11:50] | Do I give a shit? | 谁他妈在乎啊? |
[11:53] | – Brownies, huh? – Yeah, and lollipops. | 布朗尼? 对 还有棒棒糖 |
[11:56] | Okay. I’m your candy man. | 好的 我是你的糖果男人 |
[12:01] | Hey, can I tell you a secret? | 嘿 我能告诉你一个秘密吗? |
[12:04] | Will I have to lie on the witness stand? | 我得在证人席上说谎吗? |
[12:06] | – No, no. – Shoot. | -不用 -那说吧 |
[12:08] | I’ve lived my life with a broken heart. | 我一直过着心碎的生活 |
[12:11] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[12:15] | When I was a kid, I didn’t dream about being an acting coach. | 我小时候并没有梦想成为表演老师 |
[12:21] | My dream | 我的梦想是当演员 |
[12:23] | was to be an actor. | |
[12:27] | When that didn’t happen, | 但没成功 |
[12:30] | I convinced myself that, uh, teaching was what I was meant to do. | 我说服自己说 教学就是我该做的 |
[12:36] | That it was actually better than my, uh… than my silly childhood dream. | 告诉自己 其实这比我愚蠢的童年梦更好 |
[12:41] | Are you looking at the billboard again? | 你又在看广告牌吗? |
[12:43] | – Yeah. – Walk away, Sandy. | -是的 -走吧 桑迪 |
[12:45] | – Why do I feel like crying? – Walk away. | 为什么我想哭? 快走 |
[12:49] | This… this late in life, I just… | 我都这么老了 我只是… |
[12:51] | I don’t know how to deal with a dream coming true. | 我不知道如何面对梦想成真 |
[12:53] | How about you just enjoy it? | 好好享受怎么样? |
[12:56] | No, that doesn’t sound right. | 不 听起来不对 |
[13:13] | He didn’t give him the keys. He had took the keys. | (《昆西》强力推荐 玛格丽特陈) |
[13:15] | Oh, come on. It’s been over a year. | 拜托 都一年多了 |
[13:18] | Your mother’s been here that long. | 所以呢?你妈也一直在这儿啊 |
[13:20] | My mother’s ill. | -我妈病了 |
[13:21] | So is mine. | -我妈也是 |
[13:23] | My mother is in the hospital fighting for her life. | 我妈可正在医院跟死神拔河呢 |
[13:26] | Mine will get there. Give her time. | 我妈也会的 给她点时间 |
[13:28] | Take care of it. Explain to me in my words. | 归你解决 |
[13:34] | It’s his responsibility. It’s his car. But he’s not the one who crashed it, and he’s not the one | (证人斯蒂芬妮弗拉戈斯 |
[13:39] | who told him to drive it. He had… | 声称被告是清醒的) |
[13:40] | – Mindy? – What? | -明迪? -怎么了? |
[13:43] | If it’s not inconvenient, could you stop and get me some more Pringles? | 方便的话 能给我拿点品客薯片吗? |
[13:46] | – Sure. – The kind with jalapeño. | -当然 -墨西哥辣椒口味的 |
[13:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:50] | – Not the wavy, the flat. – Right. | -不要波纹的 要平片儿的 -好 |
[13:52] | And if you’re going to the hospital, send my love to your mom. | 如果你去医院的话 代我向你妈妈问好 |
[13:57] | – I will. – She’s a real fighter. She’ll beat this. | -好 -她是个真正的斗士 她会战胜病魔的 |
[14:00] | – I hope so. – Or she won’t. Who knows? | -希望如此 -或者她不会 谁知道呢? |
[14:04] | Goodbye, Estelle. | 再见 艾丝黛尔 |
[14:07] | – Mindy. – What? | -明迪 -怎么了? |
[14:08] | Never mind. I don’t want to be a bother. | 算了 我不想给你添麻烦 |
[14:11] | Tell me, Estelle. | 说吧 艾丝黛尔 |
[14:13] | If the hospital’s near a CVS, could you pick me up some Dulcolax? | 医院旁边有药店的话 能给我带点比沙可啶吗? |
[14:16] | – Okay. Mm-hmm. – The pink box. | -好 -粉色盒子的 |
[14:18] | It’s marketed as a stool softener for pregnant ladies, | 它写着是孕妇适用的大便软化剂 |
[14:21] | but I find it to be very effective. | 但我觉得效果很好 |
[14:23] | I’ll get it. | 会给你买的 |
[14:25] | My tushy thanks you in advance. | 替我的屁屁提前谢谢你 |
[14:26] | Great. | 很好 |
[14:29] | Nobody else was sober enough to get into his car. | |
[14:43] | How’s it lookin’? | 情况怎么样? |
[14:45] | Fine, I guess. | 挺好的 我猜 |
[14:48] | You guess, or you know? | 你猜 还是你确定? |
[14:50] | All right. I know. | 好吧 我确定 |
[14:56] | As agreed. | 按照约定 |
[15:01] | Fifty grand up front, fifty when my inheritance comes through. | 预付五万 等我继承遗产后再付五万 |
[15:07] | As agreed. | 一言为定 |
[15:23] | We’re all set, Mom. | 都准备好了 妈妈 |
[15:24] | Yeah. It went real smooth. | 对 非常顺利 |
[15:27] | No. No problems. | 不 没问题 |
[15:28] | – You got the money? – What? | -你拿到钱了吗? -什么? |
[15:30] | Don’t fuck around with me, kid. The money. | 别他妈跟我开玩笑 小子 那笔钱 |
[15:35] | Mom, I’m gonna have to call you back. Where are you from? – Me? I’m from New York. – Goodbye. | 妈妈 |
[15:42] | Go back to New York. – Where is the dog? – The dog is at a friend’s house. – Where was the dog three days ago? – At a friend’s house. | 我再打给你 |
[15:53] | Hey. You got a minute? Can we talk? | 嘿 你有空吗?我们能谈谈吗? |
[15:55] | I’m watching my judge show. | 我在看我舌战法庭 |
[15:57] | All right. Just hit pause, and then you won’t miss anything. | 好吧 按个暂停 你什么都不会错过的 |
[16:00] | There. Yeah, right. Here, this one. There you go. | 就这儿 |
[16:03] | But you placed them there… | 对了 就是这样 |
[16:05] | Voilà. | 烦人 |
[16:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:08] | Okay? What? | 满意了?怎么了? |
[16:10] | Well… | 嗯… |
[16:16] | You know the old Benjamin Franklin saying about houseguests and fish? | 你知道本杰明富兰克林说的 客人和鱼的名言吗? |
[16:22] | No. Tell me. | 不知道 告诉我吧 |
[16:25] | Come on, Ma. Please. | 拜托 妈妈 求你了 |
[16:28] | You want me to leave? | 你想要我离开? |
[16:30] | No. No. Not… | 不 不是… |
[16:32] | Not me. Benjamin Franklin. | 不是我 是本杰明富兰克林 |
[16:37] | Okay. Fine. | 行 好吧 |
[16:42] | I know when I’m not wanted. | 人家不欢迎我时 我有自知之明 |
[16:45] | Do ya? | 你有吗? |
[16:46] | I gotta tell you, Martin, I’m a little hurt. | 我得告诉你 马丁 我有点受伤 |
[16:50] | The only reason why I stayed this long was to take a load off your wife | 我待这么久的唯一理由 就是为了帮你妻子减轻负担 |
[16:53] | so she can focus on her poor, dying mother. | 这样她就能专心照顾 她可怜的要死的老妈了 |
[16:56] | And she very much appreciates it. | 她非常感谢你的好意 |
[17:00] | – Does she? – Where are you going? You’re leaving now? | -是吗? -你要去哪里?你要走了吗? |
[17:02] | I’m going to bring in the garbage cans. | 我去把垃圾桶拿进来 |
[17:05] | Don’t. Don’t. No, no, no. Stop. I can do that. | 不不 别介 我拿就行 |
[17:07] | They’ve been out there for two days, so clearly, you can’t. | 都在外边放两天了 所以很明显你拿不了 |
[17:17] | Hi. It’s me. | 嗨 是我 |
[17:18] | Okay. I just did. | 好的 我刚跟她说了 |
[17:20] | I did. I just did. I did now. | 说了 我说了 刚说完 |
[17:23] | Yes. She’s leaving. | 是的 |
[17:25] | Hmm? | 她要走了 |
[17:26] | I… I… I don’t know when, Mindy. | 我不知道什么时候 明迪 |
[17:29] | Soon. | 很快 |
[17:31] | We didn’t… Soon. She… | 我们还没…很快 |
[17:32] | What do you want from me? I… | 她…你还想让我怎么着?我… |
[17:36] | I… Let me call you back. I’m gonna call you back. | 我…我会给你回电话的 稍后回你 |
[17:42] | What? | -什么? |
[17:43] | I think you got a dead person on your lawn. | -我觉得你的草坪上有个死人 |
[17:46] | What? | 什么? |
[17:48] | Oh! Oh! Oh! Ma! Oh! Ma! Oh, oh, oh, oh! | 妈! |
[17:52] | – Call an ambulance! – I don’t have a phone. | -叫救护车! -我没有手机 |
[17:54] | – What? Who doesn’t have a phone? – Me. | -什么?谁没手机啊? -我 |
[17:57] | Okay. Just stay with her. | 好 |
[18:00] | Oh. Oh. | 陪着她就好 |
[18:03] | – Nine-one-one, please hold. – What… | 911 请稍候 |
[18:05] | – Are you kidding me? – …in the order it was received. | 开什么玩笑? …按照拨打顺序 |
[18:12] | Pretty sure she’s dead! | 很确定她死了! |
[18:13] | Okay. | 好的 好了 |
[18:15] | All right, Ma. Okay. You’re gonna be okay. | 妈妈 你会没事的 |
[18:17] | – Okay, come on. Help me out. – Nope. | -好吧 过来 帮帮我 -不要 |
[18:19] | – Could you just grab… grab a leg? – No way. | -抓条腿行吗? -不行 |
[18:21] | – Oh, fuck you. – Fuck you right back. | -去你妈的 -去你妈的 |
[18:23] | No. Fuck you! | 不 去你妈的! |
[18:24] | Okay, Ma. Okay. Here we go. Here we go. | 好了 妈妈 好了 我们走着 |
[18:27] | There you… All right. Oh! Oh, boy. | 这边…我的天呐 |
[18:29] | Okay. Come on. Come on, help me out. Sit up. Just sit up. | 好了 拜托 帮帮忙 坐起来 |
[18:31] | Here we go. All right. Ooh, I got you. I got you. I got you. | 来了 |
[18:35] | Oh, oh, oh. I got you. | 好吧 我能行 |
[18:36] | Oh, I don’t got you. | 我能行 我不行 |
[18:41] | Can you at least open the door? | 开个门行吧? |
[18:43] | Cool car. | 车不错啊 |
[18:47] | All right, we gotta get… There we go. Watch your head. Whoa. | 好了 我们上车…就是这样 小心头 哦 |
[18:50] | Okay. Whoa! Didn’t… didn’t mean to touch your bosom there. Pardon me. | 好了…不小心碰到你的屁股的 抱歉 |
[18:54] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好了 (梅德曼大麻制品) |
[19:07] | ♪ Who can take a sunrise ♪ | 谁能带来朝晖 |
[19:10] | ♪ Sprinkle it with dew? ♪ | 为它撒上露珠? |
[19:13] | ♪ Cover it with chocolate ♪ | 涂上巧克力 |
[19:15] | ♪ And a miracle or two ♪ | 再添一两个奇迹 |
[19:18] | ♪ The candy man can ♪ | 糖果男人可以 |
[19:31] | No. | 不 |
[19:34] | We just talked. | 我们刚聊过 |
[19:38] | I got her some, uh… | 我给她带了一些… |
[19:42] | Goddamn it. | 该死 亲爱的… |
[19:45] | Honey… | (十个月后) (杜比剧院) |
[20:12] | The Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Limited Series or Movie… | 艾美奖限定剧 或电视电影最佳男主角… |
[20:16] | Duckie! | 德基! |
[20:18] | Breezing past 50 with a prostate the size of a cantaloupe, but sure, Duckie. | 50岁时去世 前列腺大得像哈蜜瓜 但没错 德基 |
[20:24] | – Alan Harper! – Calm down, Chuck. | 艾伦哈珀! 冷静 朋友 |
[20:29] | So, as I was saying, | 所以 如我所说 |
[20:30] | the Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Limited Series or Movie | 艾美奖限定剧 或电视电影最佳男主角 |
[20:34] | goes to… | 是… |
[20:43] | Sandy Kominsky, The Old Man and the Sea. | 桑迪柯明斯基《老人与海》 |
[20:48] | Holy shit! Holy shit! | 天啊! |
[20:53] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[20:55] | All right! | 太好了! |
[20:58] | I fucked that guy. | 我俩还干过呢 谢谢你 |
[21:04] | – Hey, thank you, Jon. – Congratulations, man. | 乔恩 -恭喜你 |
[21:07] | Hey, thank you. Thank you. | 朋友 -嘿 谢谢 |
[21:10] | I, um… | 我… |
[21:15] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[21:20] | Uh… | |
[21:24] | First, I gotta thank Barry Levinson, uh, | 首先我要感谢巴瑞莱文森 |
[21:27] | for his faith in me. | 对我的信任 |
[21:29] | I am forever grateful. | 不胜感激 |
[21:33] | It’s crazy, crazy what he did, giving me this shot. | 他给我这个出演机会 真是疯了 太疯了 |
[21:38] | And, um, | 然后… |
[21:41] | I gotta thank Norman Newlander. | 我要感谢诺曼纽兰德 |
[21:44] | I wish you were here with me. | 我真希望此刻你能在我身边 |
[21:47] | Ah, maybe you are. | 也许你在 |
[21:50] | Yeah, you are. | 是的 你在 |
[21:52] | And, uh… | 然后 |
[21:55] | …to my daughter Mindy… | 要感谢我的女儿明迪… |
[21:56] | …honey, look what Daddy did, huh? | 亲爱的 看看爸爸是不是很棒? |
[21:59] | I’m not a fraud. | 我没有骗你 |
[22:04] | And to my students… | 还要感谢我的学生们… |
[22:07] | …thank you for your endless optimism, | 谢谢你们的无穷的乐观 |
[22:10] | your relentless ambition. | 和勃勃的野心 |
[22:14] | It’s what’s kept me going all these years. | 这些是我这么多年坚持下来的动力 |
[22:18] | I’ll see you soon, and I love you all. | 我很快就会见到你们 我爱你们 |
[22:24] | And, uh, finally, | 最后 |
[22:28] | I want to thank my ex-wife, uh, | 我想感谢我的前妻 |
[22:30] | my first ex-wife, to be honest. | 准确讲 我的第一任前妻 |
[22:33] | Dr. Roz Volander. | 罗兹沃兰德医生 |
[22:37] | Many, many years ago, she believed in a bartender | 很多很多年前 |
[22:41] | with big dreams. | 她相信着一个怀揣远大梦想的酒保 |
[22:44] | So, | 所以 |
[22:46] | I’d like to dedicate this to her. | 我想把这个献给她 |
[22:50] | Roz, honey, | 罗兹 亲爱的… |
[22:55] | I wish I’d been better. | 可惜我没能做得更好 |
[22:59] | Thank you. Thank you all. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[23:09] | – Congratulations. – Oh, you too. | 恭喜 你也是 (桑迪柯明斯基表演工作室) |
[23:31] | All right. Let’s get to work. | 好吧 我们开始吧 |