时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Oh, God, okay. Stop, stop. | 天哪 停 停 |
[00:35] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:40] | But I had to. | 但我必须这样做 |
[00:43] | I just had to. | 我必须要确认 |
[00:46] | I know you felt that. | 我知道你也有感觉 |
[00:54] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[00:58] | – As soon as I saw you tonight– – I’m pregnant. | -今晚我一看到你 -我怀孕了 |
[01:03] | – What? – I’m pregnant. | -什么 -我怀孕了 |
[01:12] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[01:17] | I’m really happy for you. | 我真的很为你开心 |
[01:27] | I warned you that the violence would be difficult, | 我警告过大家暴力会令人胆怯 |
[01:31] | that we must brace ourselves, or it will weaken our resolve. | 但我们必须振作起来 否则决心便会被削弱 |
[01:39] | I know I stand apart as your Good Leader. | 我知道与你们的伟大领袖不同 |
[01:42] | How empty my words must sound. | 我的话听起来很空洞 |
[01:47] | – Sister Penelope? – Yes, Good Leader? | -佩内洛普修女 -什么事 伟大领袖 |
[01:50] | Might you rise and speak to your brothers and sisters? | 你愿意上前和兄弟姐妹讲讲吗 |
[01:54] | They look to you, our treasured OMF, | 我们珍贵的殉道者家属 他们指望着你 |
[01:56] | for inspiration. | 来鼓舞人心 |
[01:58] | I–I– | 我… |
[02:02] | Please. | 求你了 |
[02:13] | Melissa… | 梅丽莎 |
[02:18] | Was one of us. | 曾是我们中的一员 |
[02:22] | And she was afraid. | 她很害怕 |
[02:26] | But she isn’t anymore. | 但如今她已不再惧怕 |
[02:30] | Now she’s free. | 因为她自由了 |
[02:33] | She gave her life so that others could heal. | 她献出了自己的生命 拯救了他人 |
[02:37] | That’s the power we have. | 这就是我们的力量所在 |
[02:40] | That is our gift. | 这是我们的天赋 |
[02:42] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道大家都很害怕 |
[02:44] | I am too. | 我也害怕 |
[02:47] | But I’m also ready. | 但我也准备好了 |
[02:49] | Tonight, we give, so that tomorrow, | 今晚我们献祭 那么明天 |
[02:52] | the world will be a better place. | 这个世界就会更加美好 |
[02:56] | We walk arm in arm toward peace and love, | 我们手挽手 走向和平与爱的居所 |
[02:59] | for united, we can conquer all. | 只要众志成城 我们就无往不胜 |
[03:02] | We walk arm in arm toward peace and love, | 我们手挽手 走向和平与爱的居所 |
[03:05] | for united, we can conquer all. | 只要众志成城 我们就无往不胜 |
[03:08] | We walk arm in arm, toward peace and love, | 我们手挽手 走向和平与爱的居所 |
[03:11] | for united, we can conquer all. | 只要众志成城 我们就无往不胜 |
[03:14] | We are a loving family, and we will always be. | 我们永远是相亲相爱的一家人 |
[03:18] | This, this is our calling. | 这就是我们的使命 |
[03:20] | Always believe in yourself, believe in our cause. | 始终相信自身 相信我们的使命 |
[03:24] | Come on, let’s get ready for dinner. | 快点 我们要吃晚饭啦 |
[03:25] | – But we’re almost finished. – And then we can play in it. | -但我们都快完成了 -之后就能在那里玩了 |
[03:28] | Come on, seriously. Let’s clean up. | 快 真的 快收拾干净 |
[03:34] | They were just about to put it all back. | 他们正准备把它们都收回去呢 |
[03:38] | Why? It’s almost done. | 为什么呢 都快做好了 |
[03:40] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[03:42] | Mijo, you need to put a roof on this entrance tunnel. | 亲爱的 你得在通道入口这里搭个顶 |
[03:45] | Let’s grab some more towels, all right? | 我们多拿点毛巾怎样 |
[03:46] | – Yes, I’ll go get them. – Okay. | -好 我会去拿的 -好 |
[03:48] | Miguel, we’ll need a bigger fort | 米格尔 我们得搭个更大的要塞 |
[03:50] | if it’s going to hold all four of us. | 才能装得下我们四个 |
[03:51] | Uh, I’m not climbing in there. | 我才不要爬到那里面去呢 |
[03:54] | We have to support these hardworking civil engineers. | 我们得鼓励一下这些辛勤的土木工程师 |
[03:58] | – Muy bien. – Here, help me up. | -没问题 -来 扶我起来 |
[04:02] | I don’t know how you do it with these kids. | 我不知道你怎么和孩子一起搭起来的 |
[04:08] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[04:10] | I love you all so much. | 我深深地爱着你们 |
[04:13] | Purify my flesh, prepare my soul. | 净我肉身之躯 安我不灭之灵 |
[04:17] | The Giving is near. The Invisible awaits. | 鲜血之祭将降临 虚无之境在召唤 |
[04:20] | Purify my flesh, prepare my soul. | 净我肉身之躯 安我不灭之灵 |
[04:24] | The Giving is near. The Invisible awaits. | 鲜血之祭将降临 虚无之境在召唤 |
[04:27] | Purify my flesh, prepare my soul. | 净我肉身之躯 安我不灭之灵 |
[04:30] | The Giving is near. The Invisible awaits. | 鲜血之祭将降临 虚无之境在召唤 |
[04:33] | Sister Penelope? | 佩内洛普修女 |
[04:36] | Nobody has been more loyal. | 你始终是最虔诚的 |
[04:39] | It is your turn to walk through that door and give. | 该你穿过那扇门献祭了 |
[04:45] | Yes. | 好 |
[04:49] | Samuel, to our next stop. | 塞缪尔 开往下一站 |
[04:52] | Congratulations, sister Penny! | 祝贺你 佩内洛普修女 |
[04:54] | We are so proud of you. | 我们真为你自豪 |
[05:04] | Look, man, I know everyone’s here to see you, | 老兄 我知道人人都是为了你来这里的 |
[05:06] | but I’m in a hurry. | 但我有急事 |
[05:07] | I’m trying to find someone who might die tonight. | 我要找的人今晚正面临生命危险 |
[05:09] | Yeah, living and dying is the only option tonight. | 今晚非生即死 |
[05:18] | You’re good. | 没问题 |
[05:19] | Carm will meet you outside with the gear. | 卡姆会在外面带着工具和你会合 |
[05:23] | Look, man, I see you’re jammed up. | 兄弟 我看出来你心乱如麻了 |
[05:26] | But this isn’t a charity. What do you got for me? | 但这不是慈善机构 你给我带了什么 |
[05:28] | – I have a car. – A rush job for a car? | -我有辆车 -一辆车就想让我加急干活 |
[05:31] | It’s like you want me to hate you. | 你是故意惹我讨厌的吗 |
[05:33] | – No deal, kid. – How about my nine? | -没戏 孩子 -我带的东西呢 |
[05:36] | I just checked it outside. | 我刚刚都放外面了 |
[05:37] | I got more firepower in the next room | 我在隔壁屋子里囤积的军火 |
[05:38] | than the entire Albanian army. | 比阿尔巴尼亚军队里的都多 |
[05:41] | If I had a heart, it’d be bleeding for you right now. | 我若非铁石心肠 简直都要为你心碎神伤啦 |
[05:45] | All the deal points look great. | 交易数据都很理想 |
[05:48] | I’ll forward everything over to legal. | 我会把所有文件转发给法律部 |
[05:51] | My regards to all in Nagoya. | 我要向全体名古屋工作人员致敬 |
[05:58] | The deal is officially closed. | 交易正式达成了 |
[06:04] | – Congratulations, boss. – You did it. | -恭喜 老板 -你成功了 |
[06:06] | No, everybody– everybody worked hard. | 不 大家 大家都努力了 |
[06:09] | I’m especially pleased with the two of you | 我对你们俩今晚能来加班 |
[06:11] | for stepping up tonight. | 感到特别欣慰 |
[06:12] | Thank you, Jane. | 谢谢你 简 |
[06:14] | We should celebrate, hm? | 我们该庆祝一下 |
[06:17] | Just don’t go crazy. | 但别玩得太疯 |
[06:18] | – But it’s Purge Night. – Exactly. | -这可是大清除之夜 -正因如此 |
[06:33] | Maybe later, all right? | 晚点如何 |
[06:43] | Jenna, Jenna, Jenna. | 詹娜 詹娜 詹娜 |
[06:49] | – So did you talk to her? – I did. | -你和她聊了没 -聊了 |
[06:53] | – I think she’s good. – Yeah? | -她应该没事了 -是吗 |
[06:55] | She didn’t– she didn’t say anything else? | 她没什么别的事吗 |
[06:58] | Not really. It was all light and polite. | 没怎么说 就是很轻松很有礼貌 |
[07:01] | – She seemed like Lila. – Yeah, I thought so too. | -她还是老样子 -我也这么觉得 |
[07:05] | You know, I’m surprised, considering, you know. | 她的出现让我很惊讶 |
[07:08] | Well, she seems to have gotten it together. | 她好像振作起来了 |
[07:11] | Did she mention her father at all? | 她有提到她父亲吗 |
[07:13] | – No, why would she? – I don’t know. | -没有 为什么会提 -我不知道 |
[07:14] | She– she slipped him into the conversation. | 她在聊天的时候提到了他 |
[07:19] | It’s kind of weird, right? | 有点奇怪吧 |
[07:20] | No, you know how she is. | 不 你知道她就是这样的 |
[07:21] | She just wanted to get a rise out of you. | 她只是要引起你的注意 |
[07:23] | So you don’t think she told him? | 你觉得她没告诉他吗 |
[07:24] | – No. – You’re sure? | -没 -你确定吗 |
[07:26] | She wouldn’t do that to me. | 她是不会这么对我的 |
[07:31] | Us. | 对我们 |
[07:34] | Well, I’ll feel a lot better once we lock the deal up. | 只要我们把交易敲定 我才会放心 |
[07:37] | Me too. Eyes on the prize. | 我也是 着眼于目标 |
[07:40] | Tomorrow, we’ll have everything we dreamed of. | 明天 我们就能拥有梦寐以求的一切了 |
[07:49] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[07:50] | Mr. Stanton requests your presence in the study. | 斯坦顿先生要你去书房 |
[07:55] | You got this, babe. | 你可以的 宝贝 |
[07:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:09] | Excuse me, have you seen this girl? | 不好意思 你见过这个女孩吗 |
[08:12] | Sorry, pretty boy. Wish I could help. | 抱歉 靓仔 但愿我能帮忙 |
[08:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:16] | Hey, hey, do you know anything about a school bus? | 你知道校车的事吗 |
[08:19] | Uh, a cult or something, you know? | 邪教之类的 |
[08:22] | Hey, have you guys seen this girl? | 你们见过这个女孩吗 |
[08:24] | Kid’s persistent, that’s for sure. | 孩子真是命大 这是肯定的 |
[08:25] | No– look, no? | 没有吗 看一看 |
[08:28] | You know that kid survived the Gauntlet, right? | 你知道那孩子在穿越火线中活下来了吧 |
[08:30] | Beat a thousand to one odds. | 以一千比翼的赔率胜出 |
[08:32] | – He won Otis’ ’71 Chevelle? – Yeah. | -他赢了奥蒂斯71西维尔 -是的 |
[08:37] | Hey, kid. | 小子 |
[08:39] | Okay, let’s talk about your car. | 我们去聊聊你的校车吧 |
[08:54] | How do you have access to these? | 你怎么能搞到这些 |
[08:57] | You work these streets long enough, | 在这街头工作久了 |
[08:58] | you make a few loyal friends along the way. | 就会交到几个忠心的朋友 |
[09:00] | Then why’d they shit-can you? | 那他们为什么炒了你呢 |
[09:03] | I mean, I’m just saying, | 我只是这么一说 |
[09:05] | shouldn’t you be called Pete the Ex-Cop? | 你不是前任警察皮特吗 |
[09:07] | Ha, that’s a good one. Never heard that before. | 说得好 从来没人这么说过 |
[09:12] | There it is, blue school bus. That’s got to be it. | 找到了 蓝色校车 肯定就是这辆 |
[09:15] | What’s on that bus worth losing your life over? | 校车上有什么值得让你连命也不要 |
[09:18] | My sister. | 我妹妹 |
[09:20] | And who says I’m losing my life? | 谁说我不要命的 |
[09:22] | The cult’s no joke, kid. | 那个邪教可不是好惹的 孩子 |
[09:24] | Especially their leader. | 尤其是他们的领袖 |
[09:26] | These helpless kids latch onto her | 这些无助的孩子紧紧地跟随其左右 |
[09:27] | like she’s some kind of god. | 就像是她是神似的 |
[09:30] | Yeah, well, my sister’s not helpless. | 我妹妹并不是无助 |
[09:32] | You don’t know what she’s been through. | 你不知道她经历过什么 |
[09:34] | Fair enough. | 那倒是 |
[09:35] | – You got a family? – Yeah. | -你有家人吗 -有 |
[09:38] | Then you know why I’m doing this. | 那你应该知道我为什么这么做 |
[09:40] | I lost my kid brother on Purge Night a few years back. | 几年前 我在清除日失去了我弟弟 |
[09:44] | It’s a big reason why I opened this place. | 这就是我为什么开放这个地方的主要原因 |
[09:46] | If you can’t stop people from killing each other, | 如果你无法阻止人们互相残杀 |
[09:48] | at least you can give them a safe spot to think it over. | 至少可以给他们一个安全的地方去好好思考 |
[09:52] | There it is. Wait, wait, where’d it go? | 出现了 等等 校车要开去哪里 |
[09:55] | Pull up another camera. | 调出下一个摄像头 |
[09:56] | There are no cameras where that thing is headed. | 那辆车开的方向没有摄像头 |
[09:59] | – Well–well, how do you know? – It’s like St. Patrick’s Day. | -你怎么知道 -就像圣帕特里克节一样 |
[10:03] | It’s the same route every year. | 每年的路线是一样的 |
[10:07] | – Jesus, it looks like a peace sign. – Yeah. | -天啊 看起来像个和平标志 -是啊 |
[10:11] | Tavis sells peace, but she only delivers death. | 塔维斯嘴上说着和平 但她带来的只有死亡 |
[10:17] | Next stop is about a mile out. | 离下一站大概还有一英里 |
[10:29] | Sister Penelope, it is time. | 佩内洛普修女 是时候了 |
[10:40] | I was in so much pain before I found you all. | 在认识你们之前 我痛苦万分 |
[10:44] | And I’m so lucky I did. | 认识了你们的我是多么幸运 |
[10:48] | All I want now is to make you proud tonight, | 我现在只想让你们在今晚为我骄傲 |
[10:52] | and I hope… | 而且我希望 |
[10:58] | I hope I make my family proud too. | 我希望能让我的家人也为我骄傲 |
[11:05] | Sweet Penelope, sweet Penelope, | 亲爱的佩内洛普 亲爱的佩内洛普 |
[11:08] | they are. And so am I. | 他们会为你骄傲的 我也一样 |
[11:12] | I am so honored to be guiding you back home. | 我很荣幸能够指引你回家 |
[11:20] | Omf, omf, omf. | 殉道者家属 殉道者家属 殉道者家属 |
[11:24] | Omf, omf, omf. | 殉道者家属 殉道者家属 殉道者家属 |
[11:25] | The residents of Staten Island | 斯塔滕岛的居民 |
[11:26] | voted yes on The Purge Experiment. | 对大清除实验投了赞成票 |
[11:29] | If people have a healthy and legal way | 如果人们能有一个健全且合法的方式 |
[11:32] | to get rid of their anger and rage, | 来宣泄内心的愤怒 |
[11:34] | crime will go down, and we will all benefit. | 犯罪率将会下降 所有人都会因此受益 |
[11:37] | But we’re not going to hurt anybody, | 但不管你给我们多少钱 |
[11:39] | no matter how much you pay us. | 我们都不会伤害任何人 |
[11:40] | No, of course not. I’m not being clear. | 是啊 当然不会 我没说清楚 |
[11:44] | You get the disbursement whether you go out or not. | 无论你是否选择出门 你都会获得这笔钱 |
[11:47] | So we just stay home, do nothing, | 所以我们留在家里 什么都不做 |
[11:50] | and the government cuts us a check? | 然后政府就会付我们钱 |
[11:51] | Correct. Stay inside, and you’ll be fine. | 没错 留在家里 你们不会有事的 |
[11:57] | Five grand for just sticking around. | 留在这里就能得到五千块 |
[11:59] | – What are they saying? – I have no idea. | -他们在说什么 -不知道 |
[12:03] | When you said you had a car, | 你说你有台车的时候 |
[12:06] | I didn’t know you had the car. | 我没想到你说的是这辆车 |
[12:10] | Jesus, 1971 Chevelle SS. | 天啊 雪佛兰1971款西维尔SS |
[12:16] | 502 cubic inch engine puts out 461 horses. | 502立方英寸的引擎能产生461马力 |
[12:22] | This car has balls. | 这台车太猛了 |
[12:24] | I’ve wanted it ever since the first Gauntlet. | 从第一届穿越火线开始我就想要这台车 |
[12:26] | Well, now, she’s yours. | 现在它属于你了 |
[12:31] | – You in the corps? – Force recon. | -你是海军陆战队的吗 -我是侦察兵 |
[12:33] | First of the eighth, Beirut. | 我是第八团第一营的 贝鲁特营 |
[12:36] | Shit. I heard how fucked up that was for you guys. | 该死 我听说了你们有多惨 |
[12:44] | I joined to get my hands dirty. | 我参加陆战队是为了不袖手旁观 |
[12:46] | Yeah, well, I’m about to. | 是啊 我正准备去 |
[12:48] | The quickest way is down Washington. | 最快的路是顺着华盛顿;路往下走 |
[12:50] | Cut them off on 7th. You need to get going. | 在七号公路截住他们 你得出发了 |
[12:55] | Semper Fi, kid. | 永远忠诚 孩子 |
[12:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:10] | Mr. Stanton. | 斯坦顿先生 |
[13:16] | It really is, uh–it’s a beautiful place you have here. | 你这地方真的是太漂亮了 |
[13:20] | I’d give it all up for a grandchild. | 我会把它都留给我的孙子 |
[13:24] | Please. | 请坐 |
[13:29] | I read your business plan. | 我读了你的商业策划书 |
[13:32] | Hopefully, it was a good read. | 希望你觉得还不错 |
[13:35] | Well, all the investments | 我今年考虑的所有投资 |
[13:36] | I’m considering this year are promising. | 都很有前景 |
[13:38] | I’m just looking for the one that’s going to | 我只是在寻找一个 |
[13:39] | cut through the noise. | 无可置疑的投资 |
[13:41] | Where’s your partner? | 你的合伙人呢 |
[13:43] | Uh, Jenna drives the creative, but I’m the CFO. | 詹娜负责创意 但我是首席财务官 |
[13:47] | You’re not a majority shareholder. | 你不是控股股东 |
[13:49] | The balance sheet says 50/50. | 资产负债表上写的是五五开 |
[13:51] | I have the authority to make this deal. | 我有权力在这上面做决定 |
[13:53] | Well, tonight, I do things my way. | 今晚我要按自己的方法做事 |
[13:55] | I think Jenna should be here. | 我觉得詹娜应该在场 |
[13:57] | Okay, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[14:00] | – Yes, sir? – Can we pull Jenna Betancourt in here? | -有什么吩咐 -能请詹娜·贝坦科尔特过来吗 |
[14:03] | Right away, Mr. Stanton. | 马上就去 斯坦顿先生 |
[14:21] | Mr. Stanton would like you to join him in the study. | 斯坦顿希望您能到书房去见他 |
[14:24] | Fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[14:35] | Are you feeling better? | 你感觉好点了么 |
[14:37] | I am, thank you. | 是的 谢谢你 |
[14:39] | How far along? | 你怀孕多久了 |
[14:42] | Is it that obvious? | 有这么明显吗 |
[14:44] | I’ve been through it three times, I can tell. | 我生过三次孩子了 我能看得出来 |
[14:48] | I’m 16 weeks. She’s my first. | 已经16周了 她是我第一个孩子 |
[14:52] | You’re going to love it. | 你肯定会喜欢的 |
[14:54] | We want kids, we do. | 我们是想要孩子的 |
[14:56] | I just wonder if this is the kind of world | 我只是在想我们是不是 |
[14:58] | we should be bringing them into. | 应该带她来到这样的世界 |
[15:01] | I think part of our job is to make it | 我觉得我们的责任就是要 |
[15:03] | into the kind of world we want to bring them into. | 让这个世界变成我们想要带他们来的样子 |
[15:07] | I like that. I’ll keep that in mind. | 我喜欢这个观点 我会记住的 |
[15:11] | – Muchas gracias. – De nada. | -非常感谢 -不客气 |
[15:21] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[15:25] | Your husband was trying to close this deal without you. | 你丈夫打算在你缺席的情况下谈拢这笔交易 |
[15:30] | He’s a sneaky one. | 他真的很狡猾 |
[15:32] | Well, thank God I’m a feminist. | 幸好我是名女权主义者 |
[15:34] | Jenna, tell me what differentiates you | 詹娜 跟我说说你们和其他的开发商 |
[15:37] | from other developers. | 有什么区别 |
[15:43] | We focus on the parts of the city | 我们的重点放在城市中那些 |
[15:45] | that no one else even thinks to touch. | 没人动过想法的地方 |
[15:48] | And just as importantly, we build places | 与此一样重要的是 我们要建的 |
[15:50] | that people want to come home to. | 是让人们有家一般的感觉的地方 |
[15:54] | I don’t design anything I wouldn’t live in myself. | 我不会设计我自己都不想住的房子 |
[15:56] | I’m just constantly in awe of my wife’s vision. | 我总是很敬畏我妻子的远见 |
[16:00] | I mean, she fuses form and function | 我的意思是她融合了形式和功能 |
[16:03] | to make structures that look like a Hadid or a Gehry | 使建筑看起来像哈迪德或盖里设计的 |
[16:05] | without breaking the budget, and our last building | 还不会超预算 我们上一栋完工的楼 |
[16:08] | pre-sold 50% of its units sight unseen. | 已经预售出去了百分之五十 |
[16:10] | – How many fell out of escrow? – None. | -有多少人放弃预购 -没有 |
[16:13] | Please. | 请坐 |
[16:18] | A $75 million investment will allow us | 7500万的投资可以让我们 |
[16:21] | to multiply our volume ten times, | 将现有的规模翻10倍 |
[16:23] | and honestly, the timing couldn’t be better. | 而且现在真的是最好的时机 |
[16:27] | I mean, over the last six months, demand downtown | 在过去的六个月里 市中心 |
[16:28] | has consistently outpaced inventory. | 一直是供不应求的 |
[16:31] | And the company will only be strengthened | 我们的新使命只会让公司 |
[16:32] | by our new mission. | 越来越强 |
[16:33] | Helping people from those communities | 那就是帮助社区里的人 |
[16:35] | afford to stay there. | 能负担的起继续住下去 |
[16:37] | We’ve seen that millennials want to spend their money | 我们已经看千禧一代想要把钱花在 |
[16:38] | on companies they can feel good about. | 他们看好的公司上 |
[16:40] | Right, right, you’re uh– | 好吧 好吧 你是要 |
[16:42] | you’re giving 20% back to affordable housing? | 你要建20%的经济适用房 |
[16:44] | Yes, well, if we can help people | 是的 我们的目标就是 |
[16:46] | and still make money, that’s our goal. | 既能帮助他人 又能赚到钱 |
[16:48] | Me, I like to hold on to the profits, | 我呢 比较注重利润 |
[16:50] | but you know, I help the poor once a year. | 但是我每年都会帮一次穷人 |
[16:55] | April 15th. | 4月15号 |
[16:59] | I’m just kidding. I don’t pay taxes. | 我开玩笑的 我从不交税 |
[17:04] | This is a big step up in scale for you two. | 对你们来说这是一次很大规模的扩张 |
[17:12] | But even with your little welfare giveaway, | 但就算是加上你送出去的福利 |
[17:14] | the numbers are solid. | 销售额还是很可观 |
[17:16] | 75 million for 50% of your company. | 7500万美元收购贵公司的50% |
[17:23] | -25% -40% – 25% – 40. | |
[17:25] | You and your wife remain majority stakeholders, | 你和你夫人依旧是大股东 |
[17:28] | but I get a seat on the board. | 但我要加入董事会 |
[17:32] | 30%, and a seat on the board. | 30% 外加董事一职 |
[17:42] | Well, I’m in a generous mood. 35%. | 今天心情不错 35%吧 |
[17:50] | – Deal. – Great. | -成交 -好 |
[17:53] | – Let’s do this. – Yeah. | -合作愉快 -好 |
[17:55] | – Thank you. – Thank you, Mr. Stanton. | -谢谢 -谢谢您斯坦顿先生 |
[17:57] | Now, later, we’re going to talk about | 待会再给你们介绍 |
[18:00] | the benefits of joining the NFFA. | 加入新国父集团的各种福利 |
[18:02] | But first, let’s celebrate! | 先来庆祝一番吧 |
[18:08] | Get in there! | 滚进去 |
[18:14] | No, please, please! | 不 拜托 拜托 |
[18:35] | Oh, my God, are you reading about the zoo? | 你在看动物园的报道 |
[18:37] | No, what happened? | 没 怎么了 |
[18:40] | Purgers broke in and let all the animals out. | 清除者闯入并释放了所有的动物 |
[18:42] | – It’s crazy, right? – Yeah, crazy. | -太疯狂了 -对啊 |
[18:46] | – The deal’s okay? – Of course. | -交易没问题吧 -当然 |
[18:49] | You’re not hearing that, uh, something went wrong? | 你心不在焉的 出什么事了 |
[18:52] | I’m checking on my friends. | 我在等朋友的消息 |
[18:54] | Right. | 行吧 |
[18:58] | You know, Alison and I joke around and act competitive– | 我和艾莉森经常打闹互相竞争 |
[19:01] | – Yeah. – But I just wanted you to know | -嗯 -我想说的是 |
[19:04] | that I love it here. | 我很喜欢这份工作 |
[19:06] | I want to move up when you think I’m ready. | 随时准备接受您的提拔 |
[19:09] | If Alison gets a bump, that’s–that’s cool. | 艾莉森先被提拔 没关系 |
[19:11] | I’ll keep kicking ass until I earn it | 我会继续努力争取下次 |
[19:13] | on the next go-round. | 能得到认可 |
[19:15] | I guess I’m saying I’m– | 我的意思是 |
[19:17] | I’m glad to have you as a mentor. | 接受您的指导我很荣幸 |
[19:20] | That’s great, Mark. That’s good to hear. | 那就好 马克 这么想就对了 |
[19:26] | Right, well, um, I hope your friends are safe. | 好的 祝您朋友们安康 |
[19:41] | 来电 大卫·莱克 接听 拒绝 | |
[19:47] | Where’s Jane? | 简呢 |
[19:49] | Right here. | 这儿呢 |
[19:51] | I had to get a call from Japan | 要不是日本那边打了电话 |
[19:52] | to find out we closed this deal? | 我都不知道交易成功了 |
[19:54] | I wasn’t expecting to hear from you tonight, David. | 今晚本不该打搅你的 大卫 |
[19:56] | I know it’s asking a lot to work on Purge Night, | 清除之夜还得加班是很幸苦 |
[19:59] | but I skipped the Stanton party to remain available, | 连我都翘掉了斯坦顿的派对 坚守岗位 |
[20:01] | so please, Jane, keep me in the loop. | 拜托你向我汇报一下 |
[20:09] | Someone’s at my door. I’ll be right back. | 有人敲门 等我一下 |
[20:33] | Pizza guy. | 送比萨的 |
[20:36] | – Kidding, obviously. – David, I just– | -开玩笑的 -大卫 我刚 |
[20:38] | Great work, team. | 大家都辛苦了 |
[20:40] | You can get back to your | 散会吧 |
[20:42] | little celebration you’re having there. | 继续庆祝 |
[20:43] | You’ve all earned it. | 你们争取来的 |
[20:45] | Do me a favor, be safe tonight. | 一定要注意安全 |
[20:47] | Stay within the protected area. | 留在安全区域内 |
[20:48] | And Jane? | 简 |
[20:51] | Excellent job, great work. | 工作很出色 辛苦了 |
[20:53] | I’ll, uh, see you tomorrow. | 明天见吧 |
[21:12] | I’m in my office if you need me. | 一会来我办公室一趟 |
[21:14] | Is everything okay? | 怎么了 |
[21:45] | Hop in. Pete sent us. | 上车 皮特派我们来的 |
[21:47] | We need to move, let’s go! | 不能逗留 快点 |
[21:57] | Thanks for the ride. | 多谢你们了 |
[21:59] | It’s dangerous. | 这里很危险 |
[22:01] | So who are those guys in the low-rider? | 汽车里那几个是什么人 |
[22:04] | Fancy themselves revolutionaries. | 自以为是革命者 |
[22:06] | Anti-NFFA sentiment grows stronger every year. | 反新国父集团情绪年年见长 |
[22:09] | – You guys in the service? – Press. | -你们在服役吗 -新闻行业 |
[22:14] | Who’d you piss off to get this detail? | 你们挖这个料是想惹恼谁 |
[22:16] | No one. We’re freelance. | 不想惹恼谁 我们是自由记者 |
[22:18] | – Out here documenting the Purge. – That’s insane. | -出来记录清除之夜 -简直疯了 |
[22:21] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[22:23] | The more Americans see this, the sooner it ends. | 越多的美国人看见这个 这个活动就越快结束 |
[22:27] | It doesn’t matter what people see. | 大家看到了也不打紧 |
[22:29] | Nothing will change. | 没什么会改变 |
[22:32] | I just can’t agree with that. | 恕我不能同意 |
[22:33] | I’m bringing the footage back to my country | 我要把影片带回我的国家 |
[22:35] | to make sure that it never happens there. | 确保我们国家不会发生这种事 |
[22:36] | You guys are dreaming, all right? | 你们是在做梦 好吗 |
[22:38] | Nobody gives a shit. I’m an OMF. | 没人会在意 我是殉道者家属 |
[22:42] | And it’s only gotten worse every year. | 每年的情况只会更糟 |
[22:45] | You’re an Original Martyr Family? | 你是殉道者家属 |
[22:46] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[22:48] | Do you mind? | 介意接收下采访吗 |
[22:55] | I’m here with an OMF. | 我现在和一名殉道者家属在一起 |
[22:58] | An Original Martyr Family who was in Staten Island, New York, | 一名在首个清除日出现在 |
[23:01] | during the very first Purge. | 纽约斯塔顿岛的殉道者家属 |
[23:03] | For people watching in my country, | 请和我国的观众说说 |
[23:06] | what was your life like before the Purge? | 有清除日之前你的生活是什么样的 |
[23:10] | I–I played baseball a lot. | 我 我经常去打棒球 |
[23:15] | I had a family. | 我有个家庭 |
[23:18] | A great family. | 一个很温馨的家庭 |
[23:21] | I was ten. | 那时我十岁 |
[23:24] | Me and my sister used to build pillow forts with our dad. | 我和我妹妹以前会和我们的爸爸一起盖枕头堡垒 |
[23:28] | And you wish for those days to return? | 你希望回到那时吗 |
[23:33] | – Man, shut the shit off, man. – Sorry. | -快把那东西关了 -抱歉 |
[23:37] | You Europeans think you’re better than us | 你们这些欧洲人没有清除日 |
[23:38] | because you don’t have the Purge? | 就觉得高我们一等了 |
[23:40] | Maybe today. | 或许今天来说是的 |
[23:42] | You ever heard of the Congo? | 听说过刚果吗 |
[23:44] | The Atlantic slave trade? | 大西洋奴隶贸易 |
[23:48] | Europeans invented the Purge. | 是欧洲人发明了清除日 |
[23:53] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么 |
[23:59] | All you need is a little jump! | 你只需要小跳一下 |
[24:00] | Here comes Tiger, lining up on the 18th tee. | 泰格驾到 站在18号发球点上 |
[24:05] | Fore! | 我要击球了 |
[24:08] | What are you doing out here? | 你来这干什么 |
[24:12] | My sister. | 我妹妹 |
[24:15] | She’s all I’ve got left in the world. | 她是这个世界上我唯一的亲人 |
[24:29] | Your bus is down there, right through that shitstorm. | 你的巴士就在那头 穿过那片可怕的地方就是 |
[24:32] | Yeah, well, you guys are here filming the violence, | 好吧 你们是来拍摄暴力场景的 |
[24:34] | so drive in there. | 那就开进去 |
[24:36] | That’s why God made zoom lenses. | 这不是有变焦镜头吗 |
[24:38] | Sometimes, we need to be brave to do this job. | 有时候 我们需要勇气去完成这件事 |
[24:40] | Nobody said we’d have to be stupid. | 没人说我们一定得蛮干 |
[24:43] | Sorry, mate. | 对不住了 朋友 |
[24:46] | – Your parents would be proud. – Thanks. | -你父母会为你骄傲的 -谢谢 |
[24:50] | Good luck. I really hope you find her. | 祝你好运 我真心希望你能找到她 |
[25:16] | This man worked for me for…ten years. | 这个人为我工作十年了 |
[25:20] | Ten years? | 十年 |
[25:23] | I trusted him. | 我信任他 |
[25:26] | It turns out he’s been raiding my construction sites, | 结果他一直在偷我的建筑工地 |
[25:28] | stealing copper wire and reselling it. | 偷铜线去卖钱 |
[25:30] | And one of the many perks of tonight | 今晚有很多特权 其中一项就是 |
[25:32] | is not getting tied up for years paying lawyers | 不用劳烦每年付费的律师们 |
[25:35] | to punish people for you. | 为自己惩罚别人 |
[25:37] | No, on Purge Night, we do it ourselves. | 不 在清除之夜 我们自己动手 |
[25:43] | Oh, oh, shh, shh, shh. Please. | 请别出声 嘘 嘘 |
[25:47] | I am being so rude. Please, I apologize. | 我太失礼了 请见谅 我道歉 |
[25:50] | You are my guests. I insist. | 你们是我尊贵的客人 应该让你们来 |
[25:54] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[26:06] | – I don’t want to die – Shh, shh, shh. | -我不想死啊 -嘘 别说话 |
[26:10] | Please, don’t. | 求求你 别杀我 |
[26:15] | Rick. | 里克 |
[26:21] | I think–I think we’re good. | 我觉得 我们就不了吧 |
[26:23] | No, no, no, come on. | 别别别 来嘛 |
[26:25] | Please, there must be something you need to purge. | 来嘛 今晚肯定有你想清除的东西 |
[26:28] | No disrespect to you or the NFFA, | 无意冒犯您和新国父集团 |
[26:31] | but we don’t do this. | 只是我们不想做 |
[26:33] | – Rick, is that true? – Uh, yes. | -里克 这是真的吗 -是的 |
[26:37] | – I’m sorry. – No, no, no. | -对不起 -不不不 |
[26:38] | I am the one who’s sorry. Please, please. | 我才是那个该说对不起的人 真的 |
[26:40] | This is why Ellie plans the parties. | 艾莉搞这个聚会 |
[26:41] | Because she keeps everybody’s politics straight | 就是想把每个人的看法都搞清楚 |
[26:43] | so I don’t put my foot in my mouth. | 这样我才不会说错话 |
[26:45] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:47] | First one of the night. | 今晚的第一个 |
[27:09] | Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, stop, stop, stop, stop. | 詹娜 等等 詹娜 等等我 |
[27:11] | – Stop, stop, stop, it’s okay. – I have to get out. | -停停停 没事的 -我得离开这 |
[27:14] | We can’t, okay? You know that. | 你知道的 我们不能离开 |
[27:16] | I knew something like this could happen, | 我就知道这样的事情会发生 |
[27:17] | but it’s so much worse than I thought. | 但这比我想象得可怕多了 |
[27:19] | The blood, it was– | 他的鲜血 一下子就 |
[27:21] | – He was begging. – It’s okay. | -他在求饶啊 -没事的 |
[27:23] | – He was begging. – It’s going to be okay. | -他在求饶啊 -会没事的 |
[27:25] | – It’s going to be okay. – How is any of this okay? | -会过去的 -这一切怎么会过去 |
[27:28] | We just saw a man get shot right in front of us. | 我们刚刚才见证了一个男的在我们面前被杀 |
[27:30] | We just stood there. We did nothing. | 我们就这么站着 什么也没干 |
[27:32] | I know, I know, I know, I know, it was awful. | 我知道 我知道 这感觉糟透了 |
[27:34] | Okay, look at my hands. They’re–they’re still shaking. | 好了 你看我的手 我的手都还在颤抖 |
[27:37] | You took the gun. How could you do that? | 你接过了枪 你怎么能接过来呢 |
[27:40] | I don’t know, I just– | 我不知道 我我 |
[27:43] | I went numb, okay? | 人一下子就木了 你知道吗 |
[27:45] | It–it was like I was watching someone else. | 感觉就像我在躯体之外注视着我自己 |
[27:47] | Would you, if I hadn’t said anything? | 如果当时我什么也没说 你会那样做吗 |
[27:50] | No, Jen. | 不会的 小詹 |
[27:53] | Never. Come on, you know that. | 绝不会 别这样 你知道我的 |
[27:57] | We can’t do business with that murderer. | 我们不能和杀人犯做交易 |
[27:59] | Come on, we talked about this. | 别这样 我们说好了的 |
[28:01] | We’re going to take his money, | 我们要拿到他的钱 |
[28:03] | and we’re–we’re going to do good with it. | 然后我们 我们拿钱去做好事 |
[28:05] | No. Look around, Rick. | 不 里克 你看看这个地方 |
[28:08] | If we take his money, we are no better than any of them. | 如果拿了他的钱 我们跟他们又有什么两样 |
[28:12] | Yeah, but this is the world we’re living in. | 是啊 但这就是我们生存的世界 |
[28:14] | We can’t change the Purge, | 我们不能改变大清除 |
[28:16] | but we can change our lives. | 但我们可以改变我们的生活 |
[28:19] | Babe, this… | 亲爱的 这 |
[28:21] | This deal, I mean, this– this is the deal of a lifetime. | 这笔生意 是改变一辈子的一笔生意 |
[28:26] | I can’t take his money. I won’t do it. | 我不能拿他的钱 我不会这样的 |
[28:36] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[28:43] | Let’s just… | 我们就 |
[28:46] | Let’s get through tonight. | 我们就好好挺过今晚 |
[28:48] | We–we can sort through everything later | 我们 我们一会儿再好好想想 |
[28:50] | and come up with a new plan, okay? | 然后想个新计划 好吗 |
[28:54] | Besides, this stress can’t be good for the baby. | 而且 焦虑对肚子里的孩子也不好 |
[28:57] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[29:02] | Right, I’m, um… | 好了 我 |
[29:05] | I’m going to go get us something to drink. | 我去给我俩拿点喝的过来 |
[29:07] | – Yeah? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[29:24] | No, I got kids! No! | 别这样 我家里还有小孩 |
[29:31] | Don’t ask for tips next time! | 那下次就别喊别人给小费了 |
[30:03] | Mark, Alison? | 马克 艾莉森 |
[30:04] | You see anyone come through here? | 你看到有人出去吗 |
[30:05] | Yeah, a man and a woman. | 有一男一女 |
[30:07] | We told them not to go, but they didn’t listen. | 我们要他们别出去 但他们不听 |
[30:09] | – Would you like an escort? – I’m fine, thank you. | -要我们护送你吗 -我没事 谢谢 |
[30:11] | – Ma’am– – I said I’m fine. | -女士 -我说了我没事 |
[30:13] | We’re here if you need anything. | 如果你有什么需要就叫我们 |
[31:21] | Oh, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[31:23] | Why did you do this, Alison? | 你为什么要这么做 艾莉森 |
[31:27] | – Can you hear me? – I succumbed. | -你能听到我说话吗 -我屈服了 |
[31:29] | Come on, can you hear me? Can you hear me? | 醒醒 听得到吗 听得到吗 |
[31:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:35] | Oh, my God, he’s dead. God, he’s dead. | 天啊 他死了 天啊 他死了 |
[31:39] | So… | 那… |
[31:40] | do you notify HR about my promotion, | 你来和人事说给我升职 |
[31:44] | or is that on me? | 还是我自己去 |
[31:59] | Jen? | 小詹 |
[32:00] | – Excuse me. – No problem. | -不好意思 -好的 |
[32:15] | Where the hell did she go? | 她去哪里了 |
[32:27] | Our Founding Fathers, give us this Purge, | 我们的国父 赋予了我们大清除 |
[32:30] | our yearly bread, and forgive our trespasses, | 我们的衣食 原谅我们的擅闯 |
[32:34] | for we will be cleansed. | 我们将被净化 |
[32:36] | Our Founding Fathers, give us this Purge, | 我们的国父 赋予了我们大清除 |
[32:39] | our yearly bread, and forgive our trespasses, | 我们的衣食 原谅我们的擅闯 |
[32:42] | for we will be cleansed. | 我们将被净化 |
[32:45] | You are so loved, my child. | 他们如此爱你 孩子 |
[32:48] | I am so happy you are finally rejoining them. | 你终于能重新和他们团聚了 |
[32:53] | They are ready for you, | 他们准备好迎接你了 |
[32:55] | waiting on the other side of that door. | 就在门的那一边 |
[32:59] | Penelope. | 佩内洛普 |
[33:07] | Purify her flesh, cleanse her soul. | 清除她的血肉 净化她的灵魂 |
[33:11] | The Giving is here. The Invisible awaits. | 鲜血之祭将降临 虚无之境在召唤 |
[33:15] | – Get the battering ram. – Penelope, come here. | -去拿攻城槌 -佩内洛普 过来 |
[33:18] | – Penelope, come here! – Come on, mija! | -佩内洛普 过来 -过来 孩子 |
[33:22] | Come on, come on, come on. | 过来 快点 |
[33:25] | – Shit, shit! – Go, go, they’re inside. | -该死 -快走 他们进来了 |
[33:28] | I thought it was safe to stay. | 我以为留在这里很安全 |
[33:30] | That pendejo lied to us, mijo. | 那混蛋骗了我们 孩子 |
[33:31] | Stay in the closet. Quick, get in the closet. | 待在衣橱里 快 躲进去 |
[33:33] | Come on. | 快点 |
[33:39] | No, no, no, no, no, mijo, no, no. | 不不不 孩子 不行 |
[33:41] | – I can help. – No, mijo, listen. | -我能帮忙 -不 孩子 听着 |
[33:44] | I love you so much, and you’re so brave, | 我很爱你 你很勇敢 |
[33:47] | but I need you to go back in there and help your sister. | 但我需要你回去 帮助你的妹妹 |
[33:49] | Okay? Protect her, always. | 好吗 永远保护好她 |
[33:57] | – Go. – Get in, get in. | -快点 -进去 进去 |
[33:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:12] | Get out of my house! Get out of my house– | 滚出我的房子 滚出我的房子 |
[34:17] | All right, that’s one. There’s got to be another here. | 好了 一个倒了 肯定还有一个 |
[34:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:21] | Come on, Mommy, you can fit. Mommy, you can fit. | 妈妈 你能躲进来的 妈妈 你可以的 |
[34:23] | I’ll be fine baby girl, okay? Don’t make a peep. | 我没事的 宝贝 别出声 |
[34:24] | – Mommy, you’re gonna get hurt. – Don’t make a peep, okay? | -妈妈 你会受伤的 -别出声 |
[34:26] | Do not come out until after you hear those sirens again. | 在你再次听到警报之前都不要出来 |
[34:29] | Promise me you’ll say together. | 保证你们俩要在一起 |
[34:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:33] | I love you, okay? | 我爱你们 好吗 |
[34:41] | – In here, in here. – Check the bathroom. | -这边 这边 -看看厕所 |
[34:44] | Got a female. | 发现一名女性 |
[34:46] | – Running! – Please don’t! | -在逃 -不要 |
[34:47] | – Hey! – Let me go, let me go! | -喂 -放开我 放开我 |
[34:49] | – I got her. – Please, I have to go get my kids, | -我抓到她了 -拜托 我要去接我的孩子 |
[34:51] | they’re not here. | 他们没回家 |
[34:53] | You two, go ahead and shoot the next four. | 你们俩把剩下四户都清了 |
[34:57] | I’m not afraid. Don’t be afraid. | 我不害怕 别害怕 |
[35:01] | I don’t think there’s any more in here. | 我觉得这里没有人了 |
[35:03] | Probably clear. | 应该安全了 |
[35:04] | I love you, Mommy. I love you so much. | 我爱你 妈妈 我好爱你 |
[35:14] | I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[35:17] | I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[35:19] | I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[35:22] | I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[35:27] | I’m not afraid– | 我不害怕 |
[35:32] | Goodbye, Penelope. | 再见 佩内洛普 |
[35:43] | That’s our quota for the night. | 这是我们今晚的配额 |
[36:18] | I’m not here for a fight. I’m here for a bus. | 我不是来挑起争斗的 我是来找一辆校车 |
[36:52] | Stop! | 停车 |
[36:54] | Stop. | 停车 |
[36:58] | Penelope? | 佩内洛普 |
[36:59] | Penelope Guerrero? Are you in there, Pen? | 佩内洛普·格雷罗 你在吗 小佩 |
[37:03] | Where’s Penelope? | 佩内洛普在哪里 |
[37:07] | – Good Purge to you. – Where is she? | -祝您清除愉快 -她在哪里 |
[37:16] | Where is she? Where did she go? | 她在哪里 她去哪里了 |
[37:36] | Where’s my sister? | 我妹妹去哪里了 |
[37:38] | We are all your sisters, all your brothers– | 我们都是你的兄弟姐妹 |
[37:40] | Shut the fuck up. Where’s Penelope? | 闭嘴 佩内洛普在哪里 |
[37:42] | Sister Penelope? | 佩内洛普修女 |
[37:44] | She has departed. | 她已经出发了 |
[37:49] | – Did you kill her? – No, never, I loved her. | -你杀了她吗 -不 我爱她 |
[37:52] | – Then where is she? – She was taken. | -那她在哪里 -她被带走了 |
[37:56] | – Taken by who? – The nuns. | -被谁带走 -修女们 |
[38:00] | I’m sorry, you just missed her. | 对不起 你刚错过了她 |
[38:09] | Worry not. Sister Penelope is so free now. | 别担心 佩内洛普修女现在自由了 |
[38:18] | Close, let’s go. | 关门 出发 |
[38:32] | Everybody has the urge to purge. | 所有人都有清除的欲望 |
[38:34] | Fear is the great thief. | 恐惧是最好的小偷 |
[38:36] | If you let her inside, she will rob you blind. | 如果你听之任之 你就会被其蒙蔽 |
[38:40] | She will take everything she can. | 它会夺走一切 |
[38:43] | Not everyone has the courage | 不是所有人都有勇气 |
[38:44] | to listen to their inner voice. | 聆听自己内心的声音 |
[38:46] | The voice that begs them to rise up. | 恳求他们站起来 |
[38:48] | To fight to achieve their dreams. | 为梦想而战斗的声音 |
[38:51] | What stops them? Fear. | 是什么阻止了他们 是恐惧 |
[38:53] | But not you, not today. | 但是你 今天不会 |
[38:56] | Today, your old life is behind you. | 今天 你原来的生活都已被抛诸脑后 |
[38:58] | Tonight, your new one lies straight ahead. | 今晚 是全新的你 |
[39:07] | – No, please, stop, please! – Shit! | -不 拜托 不要 -该死 |
[39:14] | Please, please, whoever you are, | 拜托 不管你是谁 |
[39:16] | – just let me live– – Your house has been breached. | -放我一命 -你的房子已经被人闯入了 |
[39:19] | Don’t be afraid. Come with me. | 别害怕 跟我来 |
[39:32] | Because you had the strength and the courage | 因为你有能力 有勇气 |
[39:35] | and the fortitude to face your fears, | 有毅力面对你的恐惧 |
[39:39] | all your dreams will come true. | 你的梦想都会实现 |