时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | You must have a secret wish list. | 你肯定有秘密准备愿望清单 |
[00:09] | All the people you wish you could take out. We all have one. | 写着你想清除的人 人人都有 |
[00:11] | We all see the way you get passed over for partner. | 我们都知道你没当上合伙人的事 |
[00:14] | Anya’s killing it, don’t you think? | 安雅简直棒呆了 你不觉得吗 |
[00:15] | She’s dedicated. | 她很积极 |
[00:17] | She has made some shrewd choices. | 她做了一些很有远见的抉择 |
[00:20] | Sometimes it feels like purging is the only answer. | 我只是有时觉得大清除是唯一的方法 |
[00:23] | You know, I was talking to my dad about you. | 我和我爸谈到过你 |
[00:25] | He might make a big investment in your company. | 他可能会重金投资你的公司 |
[00:28] | But he doesn’t really know a thing about you. | 但他其实并不了解你 |
[00:34] | No disrespect to you or the NFFA, | 无意冒犯您和新国父集团 |
[00:36] | – but we don’t do this. – I’m sorry. | -只是我们不杀人 -对不起 |
[00:39] | No, no, no. I’m the one who’s sorry. | 不不不 我才是那个该说对不起的人 |
[00:41] | First one of the night. | 今晚的第一个 |
[00:44] | Do you wanna find that bus? | 你想找到那辆巴士 |
[00:46] | You should talk to Pete the cop. | 就应该去问问警察皮特 |
[00:47] | What’s on that bus worth losing your life over? | 校车上有什么值得让你连命也不要 |
[00:49] | My sister. | 我妹妹 |
[00:50] | I’m sorry, she checked out a few months ago. | 不好意思 她几个月前就出院了 |
[00:54] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[00:55] | No, I don’t wanna die! | 不 我不想死 |
[00:57] | No, no! Penelope! | 不 不 佩内洛普 |
[01:00] | Help me! | 救命 |
[01:02] | Sister Penelope, it is your turn | 佩内洛普修女 该你穿过那扇门献祭了 |
[01:05] | to walk through that door and give. | 穿过那扇门献祭了 |
[01:09] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕 |
[01:10] | Why did you do this? Alison! | 你为什么要这么做 艾莉森 |
[01:13] | So, do you notify HR about my promotion, | 你来和人事说给我升职 |
[01:18] | or is that on me? | 还是我自己去 |
[01:40] | Mark? | 马克 |
[01:43] | Mark, come on. Mark. | 马克 醒醒 马克 |
[01:45] | – It’s my right. – No. | -这是我的权利 -不 |
[01:47] | – It’s my right. – No. What is wrong with you? | -这是我的权利 -不 你怎么了 |
[01:51] | – It’s okay, right? – Okay? | -没事的 对吗 -没事 |
[01:53] | Okay? He’s dead. | 没事 他死了 |
[01:54] | And you killed him! | 是你杀了他 |
[01:57] | So, like, what do we do now? | 现在我们怎么办 |
[01:58] | Is there someone you should call, or… | 你要打给谁 还是 |
[02:01] | Did Mark have a family? | 马克有家人吗 |
[02:02] | I don’t remember him talking about… | 我印象中他没有谈起过… |
[02:05] | Alison, everyone has a family! | 艾莉森 每个人都有家人 |
[02:11] | Will they– will they know it was me? | 他们会知道是我干的吗 |
[02:17] | Oh, I don’t feel good. I don’t feel good. | 我感觉一点也不好 感觉不好 |
[02:20] | They said it would make me feel better. | 他们说这能让我感觉好点 |
[02:21] | They said that it–it would get rid of my anger. | 他们说这能消除我的愤怒 |
[02:24] | But I don’t feel better. I feel worse. | 但我并没有感觉好点 我感觉更糟了 |
[02:27] | Oh, God, I don’t have to tell my parents, do I? | 天呐 我不用告诉我爸妈吧 |
[02:31] | Are you gonna–are you gonna tell–tell people what I did? | 你会告诉别人我杀了人吗 |
[02:35] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天呐 |
[02:37] | How could you do this? How could you do this? | 你怎么能这样 你怎么能这样 |
[02:40] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这样 |
[02:42] | You’re not so clean yourself, Jane. | 你也没那么干净 简 |
[02:44] | I saw your computer. | 我看了你的电脑 |
[02:50] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[02:52] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[02:53] | We did the–we–we– We did the right thing, right? | 我们做了正确的事情 对吗 |
[02:56] | We–we didn’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[03:00] | This is my career. It’s–okay–it’s important. | 这是我的职业生涯 没事的 这很重要 |
[03:02] | – It’s really important. – Oh, my God. | -真的很重要 -天呐 |
[03:05] | And I’m still gonna get that promotion, right? | 我还是能升职吧 |
[03:09] | Right, Jane? | 对吗 简 |
[03:12] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[03:15] | I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我觉得我要吐了 |
[03:18] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[03:24] | Okay. Oh. | 好吧 |
[03:31] | Okay. Oh, God. | 好吧 天呐 |
[03:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:36] | We’re sorry, but the person you’re trying to reach | 很抱歉 您要联系的人 |
[03:38] | is unavailable until the Purge is complete. | 在大清除结束前都无法接听您的电话 |
[03:41] | Please leave your name and number, | 请留下您的姓名和联系方式 |
[03:42] | and, if possible, your call will be returned. | 如果可能 我们会回电 |
[03:45] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[03:49] | I have–I have to cancel… | 我 我得取消… |
[03:52] | my–my order. | 我的订单 |
[03:56] | I can’t live with my–with myself. | 我这样会 会良心不安 |
[04:00] | He doesn’t– he doesn’t deserve it. | 他不该 他不该去死 |
[04:03] | No one does. | 没人该死 |
[04:05] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[04:07] | Please call me back. Call me back. | 请给我回电 给我回电 |
[04:12] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[04:14] | Oh, God. Dave, Dave. | 天哪 大卫 大卫 |
[04:17] | Okay, okay. | 好 冷静 |
[04:21] | David, come on. Come on. Come on. | 大卫 快点 快接电话啊 |
[04:24] | The voicemail belonging to David Ryker is full. | 大卫·莱克的语音信箱已满 |
[04:30] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[04:49] | Hi, excuse me. Have you seen my wife? | 打扰 你见过我妻子吗 |
[04:52] | Not for a while. | 有一会儿没看见了 |
[04:54] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[04:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:09] | I just can’t stop thinking about it. | 我没办法不去想 |
[05:13] | I’ll remember his face for the rest of my life. | 我下半辈子都会记住他的脸 |
[05:16] | Come here. | 过来 |
[05:20] | I’m so sorry he did that. | 我真遗憾他这么做 |
[05:24] | He just assumes everyone’s like him. | 他以为所有人都跟他一样 |
[05:30] | But you’re not everyone. | 但你不是 |
[05:35] | Coffee or prosecco? | 咖啡还是普罗塞克葡萄酒 |
[05:36] | What do you think she’ll want? | 你觉得她会喜欢哪个 |
[05:38] | Both. | 都喜欢 |
[05:40] | Sounds about right. | 我想也是 |
[05:45] | Hey, was this a one-time thing? | 这事就只发生这一回吧 |
[05:50] | Oh, okay. | 你个小淘气 |
[05:57] | But we’ll stay away from anything too kinky, right? | 但我们不会尝试很奇怪的招式吧 |
[06:00] | Pretty sure we’re way past that, babe. | 这个选择就已经很奇怪了 宝贝 |
[06:02] | No, I mean like whips and gags, you know? | 不 我是说鞭子和嘴塞之类的 |
[06:07] | – Weird “50 Shades” Stuff. – Oh, no. | -五十度灰那种东西 -天哪 不会 |
[06:10] | Definitely not. | 肯定不会 |
[06:11] | And I don’t think it would make sense for either of us | 而且我觉得我们最好不要 |
[06:16] | to be alone with her. | 单独找她 |
[06:19] | No, yeah. Of course not. | 是的 当然 |
[06:21] | I mean, as long as we’re there together, | 只要我们俩在一起 |
[06:22] | it’s not cheating. | 就不算出轨 |
[06:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:31] | Most married people don’t do this kind of thing. | 大多数夫妻不会选择三人行 |
[06:34] | Maybe we’re just more evolved. | 也许我们进化程度更高 |
[06:37] | So this is okay? | 所以这么做没错 |
[06:40] | Is this the wrong way to solve our–you know, our slump? | 这样可以解决我们之间的 减少的性生活 |
[06:44] | No, I think it’s– I think it’s fine. | 是的 我想 我想可以 |
[06:49] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[06:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:52] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[06:54] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[07:11] | – Shit, where is she? – I found the bus. | -糟糕 她在哪里 -我找到巴士了 |
[07:14] | But she wasn’t there. I think someone got her. | 但她不在那里 我想别人带走她了 |
[07:16] | – Yeah. – Who? | -没错 -谁 |
[07:19] | The guys wearing creepy nun masks. | 戴着修女面具的一些家伙 |
[07:23] | You know who they are. | 你知道他们是谁 |
[07:25] | It’s not who. It’s where. | 不是谁的问题 而是在哪里 |
[07:27] | Okay, whatever it is, I’ll get there. | 无论是什么 我会过去的 |
[07:29] | No, you can’t. | 不 你过不去 |
[07:30] | I’ll find a way. | 我会想办法 |
[07:32] | It’s above your pay grade, kid. | 这不在你能力范围内 小子 |
[07:34] | Come on , man. Look, it’s my sister. | 求你了 这是我妹妹啊 |
[07:36] | Please. | 求你了 |
[07:37] | I already gave you everything I have, | 我已经把一切都给你了 |
[07:39] | the car. | 那辆车 |
[07:40] | I don’t have anything else left. | 我现在什么也没有了 |
[07:41] | Help me out here. | 帮帮我吧 |
[07:55] | Welcome to Bygone, the Carnival of Flesh. | 欢迎来到昔时之境 血祭嘉年华 |
[07:58] | A celebration of killing through the ages. | 一个庆祝千古杀戮的庆典 |
[08:01] | Step inside a real life history book where you can | 走进一本真实的生活史册 |
[08:03] | burn, stab, bludgeon, just like your ancestors did. | 让你可以像祖先一样放火 刺人 猛锤 |
[08:07] | – The urge to purge. – Get your T-shirts right here. | -大清洗的冲动 -来这里买T恤 |
[08:10] | The way of the world. | 就是这种世道 |
[08:11] | We have the best replicas you’ll find anywhere. | 我们这里有你能找到的最好的复制品 |
[08:15] | Gatling guns, Native American arrowheads, | 加特林枪 美国土著箭头 |
[08:16] | and the largest selection of broadswords in the state. | 和在国内能找到的最大的砍刀 |
[08:19] | This way, come on up. This way. | 这边 快上来 是这边 |
[08:24] | Live martyrs are available for purchase | 在拍卖处可购买 |
[08:26] | in the auction area. | 活着的殉道者 |
[08:28] | Bygone accepts cash, check, and Bitcoin. | 昔时之境接受现金 支票和比特币支付 |
[08:31] | Purge and purify. | 大清除和净化 |
[08:40] | Round and round you go! | 转起来吧 |
[08:41] | Looks to be about 5’8″. | 看起来大约是1米72左右 |
[08:42] | Not gonna last as long so he’s sure to see it coming. | 不会持续很长时间 肯定不出他的意料 |
[08:45] | Let me start the bidding at 100. | 我们从100美元开始下注 |
[08:47] | I see 100. Give me 150. | 100有了 有没有150美元的 |
[08:48] | There’s 150. Yes, it’s 200 now. | 150有了 很好 现在是200美元了 |
[08:51] | 400, can we get five? There’s five. | 400美元 有500美元吗 我看到500了 |
[08:53] | 600, anyone for 600? | 600美元 有人出600美元吗 |
[08:55] | Going once, going twice, sold for $500. | 500一次 500两次 500美元成交 |
[08:59] | And ladies and gentlemen, we’ve got our next martyr | 女士们先生们 下一个殉道者 |
[09:01] | coming up the ramp. | 正在走上坡道 |
[09:03] | – Walk. – Caucasian male, 5’9″, 145. | -快走 -白人男性 1米72 145美元起 |
[09:06] | Starting bid, $200. | 开始投标 200美元 |
[09:08] | Just keep walking! | 继续走 |
[09:10] | Can I get 300? Three. | 有300美元吗 有了 |
[09:12] | And can I get four? Anybody got four? | 有400美元吗 有人出400美元的吗 |
[09:14] | This is a mistake! I need to get back to my wife. | 这不对 我要回到我妻子身边【轴不对 |
[09:16] | Let me out of here. | 让我离开这里 |
[09:17] | I’ll do anything. | 我什么都愿意做 |
[09:33] | – I can’t believe you grew up around this. | 我真不敢相信你是在这种环境长大的 |
[09:38] | – These are your parents. – Yeah. | -这是你的父母 -是的 |
[09:41] | This is your home. | 这是你的家 |
[09:46] | How did you deal with that? | 你是怎么应对这些的 |
[09:53] | I’ve been closing my eyes and covering my ears | 在我有记忆之前 这种事一发生 |
[09:57] | at these things since before I can remember. | 我就一直闭着眼睛捂着耳朵 |
[10:01] | I mean, that is literally what I’ve been rebelling against | 我的意思是 这真的就是我一生 |
[10:05] | my whole life. | 一直在反抗的 |
[10:07] | Taking his money. Leaving the country. | 拿走他的钱 离开这个国家 |
[10:11] | Helping people instead of hurting them. | 帮助人们而不是伤害他们 |
[10:17] | It’s how I fight back. | 这就是我还击的方式 |
[10:20] | Once upon a time I kind of thought I’d end up | 我曾经以为我会在 |
[10:23] | in the non-profit world. | 非营利性的世界里生活 |
[10:26] | I can see that. | 我能想象的到 |
[10:27] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[10:28] | After college I actually had a job offer | 大学毕业后 我还真得到过一份 |
[10:31] | in affordable housing. | 经济适用房方面的工作邀请 |
[10:32] | I almost took it. | 我差点就接了这个工作 |
[10:33] | Really wanted to. | 真的很想接的 |
[10:35] | Why didn’t you? | 那为什么没接呢 |
[10:38] | Well, Rick and I had planned to start a business together. | 因为里克和我计划一起创业 |
[10:42] | So we did, | 然后我们就创业去了 |
[10:46] | and here I am. | 然后就变成了现在这样 |
[10:48] | Mmm, maybe you can still have it all. | 也许你还是可以拥有以前的一切的 |
[10:52] | Donate some of your company’s profits to low income housing. | 把你公司的部分利润投入到低价住房中 |
[10:55] | Profits are kind of just barely covering the bills | 目前公司的利润只能让我们 |
[10:57] | at the moment. | 勉强收支平衡 |
[10:59] | There’s gotta be a way. You’re so talented. | 一定会有办法的 你很有才华 |
[11:02] | Thank you. I love your optimism. | 谢谢 我喜欢你的乐观主义 |
[11:05] | I just think this is something for the someday list. | 我只是觉得这是未来才会实现的 |
[11:08] | Someday? You deserve this today. | 未来 这是你你现在就理应拥有的 |
[11:11] | Come on. What would it take? | 说吧 你需要什么 |
[11:14] | A huge pile of cash. | 一大堆现金 |
[11:19] | Is that all? | 就这些 |
[11:20] | And I’m just a little short in the rich daddy department. | 而且我还少个有钱的爸爸 |
[11:26] | Take mine. | 用我的吧 |
[11:29] | His company’s got an investment arm. | 他公司有一个投资部门 |
[11:31] | I’m sorry, I just can’t get on board with his politics. | 抱歉 我就是没法同意他的政见 |
[11:35] | And you think I can? | 你觉得我会同意吗 |
[11:37] | That’s the best part. | 这才是最好的部分 |
[11:39] | Every dollar we take from him | 我们从他那拿走的每一分钱 |
[11:42] | is a dollar out of the NFFA’s pocket. | 都是新国父集团的钱 |
[11:47] | So you think we should still go forward with the deal? | 所以你认为我们应该继续交易吗 |
[11:53] | Only if it’s really for the right reasons. | 只要这个理由真是正确的 |
[11:56] | You and me, we’re the exceptions. | 我和你是例外 |
[12:00] | – I worry that… – What? | -我担心… -什么 |
[12:05] | For Rick it’s more about the money, you know? | 对里克来说 钱才是更重要的 |
[12:08] | More than he even realizes. | 比他所意识到的还重要 |
[12:10] | I feel like he needs to be a part of this world. | 我觉得他要成为这个世界的一部分 |
[12:14] | All I need to do is leave. | 而我只想离开 |
[12:16] | Any other night, you could. | 任何一晚 你都可以走 |
[12:21] | Thanks. For listening. | 谢谢你听我诉苦 |
[12:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:31] | Actually… | 其实 |
[12:35] | That’s why I came home. | 你才是我回来的原因 |
[12:37] | I needed to see you. | 我要见你 |
[12:40] | You completely ghosted me and I didn’t– | 我根本忘不了你 我没… |
[12:43] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[12:46] | Jen, you’re the only reason I’m here. | 小詹 我是因为你才来的 |
[12:51] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:54] | About everything. | 所有的事 |
[12:56] | I hate how it ended. | 我讨厌事情那样结束 |
[12:58] | – Got so messy and… – Yeah. | -简直是一团糟 -嗯 |
[13:03] | But I know what you want. | 但我知道你想要什么 |
[13:06] | – And I just can’t. – You could. | -我给不了 -你可以的 |
[13:10] | I know we could. | 我知道我们可以的 |
[13:10] | No, we’re not having this conversation. | 不 我们不聊这个话题 |
[13:13] | This is Rick’s child, too. We’re starting a family. | 这也是里克的孩子 我们要开始成为一家人 |
[13:15] | – Families come in all shapes and sizes. – Lila. | -家人可以有各种形式 -莱拉 |
[13:17] | I’m not asking you to leave him. | 我不是叫你离开他 |
[13:18] | I’m not, okay? | 我没有 |
[13:22] | I just want you to know | 我只是想你知道 |
[13:25] | that I would raise that baby with you in a heartbeat. | 我会毫不犹豫地和你一起养大这孩子 |
[13:28] | I would hold her | 我会抱她 |
[13:31] | and take care of her | 照顾她 |
[13:33] | and love her. | 爱护她 |
[13:37] | And you, too. | 还有你 |
[13:39] | It’s not that simple for me. | 对我来说没这么简单 |
[13:41] | It could be. | 可以很简单的 |
[13:44] | Think about what we could do together. | 想想我们一起可以做些什么 |
[13:52] | I should get back downstairs. | 我该回楼下了 |
[13:58] | Right. | 好 |
[14:03] | We have our next candidate coming up the ramp. | 下一位竞拍品将要上场 |
[14:05] | He’s a Caucasian male, bald head, | 白人男性 光头 |
[14:07] | looks like somebody’s father. | 看起来像某人的父亲 |
[14:09] | Can I get five? $500. | 有人出价五百吗 五百美元 |
[14:11] | There’s seven. $700. | 有人出价七百 七百美元 |
[14:13] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[14:17] | And this man is sold for $900. | 这位男子以九百美金出售 |
[14:21] | Caucasian male, 5’5″. 145 pounds. | 白人男性 1米65 65公斤 |
[14:25] | – What is this place? – This place? | -这是什么地方 -这个地方吗 |
[14:27] | Starting bid $200… | 两百美元起拍 |
[14:28] | It’s like McDonald’s of Purge. | 就像是卖清除的麦当劳 |
[14:30] | Supersize it and kill them. | 将其扩大化 再杀了他们 |
[14:32] | And people pay to come here? | 大家付钱来这里吗 |
[14:35] | It’s fucked up, isn’t it? | 很变态是吧 |
[14:40] | Does it at least help? | 这些至少能帮到人吧 |
[14:41] | Girl, I don’t wanna hear that horseshit. | 妹子 我不想听这些废话 |
[14:44] | If you think this helps anybody, | 如果你认为这能帮到任何人 |
[14:47] | you’re asleep. | 那你简直在做梦 |
[14:49] | Me, I’m wide awake. | 我 我可兴奋着呢 |
[14:52] | And I’d rather go out swinging on my own. | 我宁愿一个人出去大杀四方 |
[14:54] | Trucks and dollies are provided free of charge. | 火车和推车是免费的 |
[14:58] | Hey, everybody, she’s got a blade! | 各位 她有刀 |
[15:05] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[15:10] | Stop. Stop, you’re crushing him. | 住手 住手 你们踩着他了 |
[15:13] | He’s an old man. Leave him alone. | 他是个老人 别伤害他 |
[15:15] | Get off him. | 放开他 |
[15:20] | Are you okay? Let me help you. | 你没事吧 我来帮你 |
[15:24] | Katie? Katie? | 凯蒂 是你吗 |
[15:27] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
[15:29] | This is Jane Barbour. I need to speak with my mother. | 我是简·巴伯 请转接我母亲 |
[15:32] | Oh, hi, Jane. I’m sorry, no. | 你好啊简 抱歉 |
[15:34] | She just took her meds. She’s asleep. | 她刚服下药已经睡了 |
[15:37] | Okay, well, when she wakes up, then? | 等她醒过来的时候 帮我传句话 |
[15:40] | Sure, of course. Uh, what is it? | 当然没问题 你说吧 |
[15:42] | Please tell her I love her. | 告诉她我很爱她 |
[15:44] | Of course, Jane. I can do that. | 没问题简 我会转告她的 |
[15:46] | Anything else? | 还有什么事吗 |
[15:48] | Yes, tell her that I… | 告诉她 |
[15:52] | Forgive her. | 我原谅她了 |
[15:53] | Jane, I–I’m not following. | 简 我没太听懂 |
[15:55] | Can you– | 能不能 |
[15:57] | Are you all right, Miss Barbour? | 你没事吧巴伯小姐 |
[15:58] | No matter what happens, I need my mom to know | 不论发生什么 一定要让她知道 |
[16:03] | that I forgive her. | 我原谅她了 |
[16:06] | Jane. Listen to me, Jane. | 简 听我说 简单 |
[16:07] | Just tell me where you are– | 告诉我你在哪 |
[18:06] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[18:07] | You mean to tell me the cowboy | 你是说那个牛仔 |
[18:09] | knows where the nuns are? | 知道修女们在哪 |
[18:10] | The Purge makes strange bedfellows. | 大清除搞得很多人都很奇怪 |
[18:18] | Bring over this. | 把这个带给他 |
[18:19] | He’ll get you where you need to go. | 他会为你指明方向 |
[18:21] | What do I owe you for this? | 我该怎么还你人情 |
[18:22] | Getting you into business with Rex | 让你和雷克斯见面 |
[18:24] | isn’t exactly a favor. | 谈不上是帮忙 |
[18:26] | This one’s on the house. | 不用还人情了 |
[18:28] | There’s no such thing as free on Purge. | 清除之夜没有免费的晚餐 |
[18:33] | Every year I wonder if this’ll finally be the Purge | 每年我都以为自己会在清除之夜 |
[18:36] | where I just go numb. | 变得冷漠无情 |
[18:40] | And every year there’s something keeping me in it. | 但每年都有使我人性依旧的事发生 |
[18:44] | Tonight I met you. | 比如今晚遇到了你 |
[18:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:50] | Thank me when you come back safe. | 等你活着回来再谢我吧 |
[18:55] | I’ll bring Penelope by tomorrow, | 明天带佩内洛普来 |
[18:57] | introduce you. | 介绍你认识 |
[18:58] | – Sorry, kid. – What? | -抱歉了兄弟 -怎么了 |
[19:01] | We’re not open tomorrow. | 明天不营业 |
[19:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:09] | I’ll come back the day after that. | 那我后天再来 |
[19:44] | Heard you’re in a bad box with a flock of nuns. | 听说你在追查一群修女 |
[19:49] | You’ll help me find them? | 你愿意帮我找到他们 |
[19:52] | They work the south side, | 他们在南区工作 |
[19:53] | pretty much exclusively to Bygone. | 去了就基本上回不来了 |
[19:57] | The Carnival of Flesh. | 一场肉体的狂欢 |
[19:58] | Then that’s where I need to go. | 那我也一定要去一趟 |
[20:01] | Well, Pete here says you’re broke. | 皮特说你身无分文 |
[20:04] | I wish I could tell you different. | 我肯定会报答你 |
[20:10] | – Look, kiddo– – I’ll break in myself. | -听着孩子 -我自己混进去 |
[20:12] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[20:14] | Just tell me where to go. | 告诉我怎么走就行了 |
[20:17] | Life lesson number one. | 人生第一课 |
[20:19] | When someone is helping you, don’t interrupt them. | 有人想帮你的时候别插嘴 |
[20:23] | Fine. | 好 |
[20:25] | You’ll help me get in? | 你能帮我混进去 |
[20:31] | For Pete, yeah. | 看在皮特的面子 |
[20:33] | But that’s all I’ll do. | 但我只能帮你这么多 |
[20:37] | Getting out, that’s on you. | 脱困就靠你自己了 |
[20:46] | 大清除 肉体的狂欢 售票处 | |
[20:49] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[20:50] | You’re supposed to still be in school. | 你还在上学才对 |
[20:51] | Summer’s not for another few months yet. | 离暑假还有好几个月呢 |
[20:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:56] | I… I–I wanted to come home early, | 我想早点回家 |
[21:00] | to see you. | 见你 |
[21:01] | Be respectful and Purge in a timely manner | 请遵守规则 适时适度进行清除 |
[21:03] | We have to get you out of here. | 我们必须马上离开这 |
[21:05] | – No, it’s okay, it’s okay. – This is my granddaughter. | -不不 没事的 -她是我孙女 |
[21:07] | – Just wait. – I don’t want her to die here. | -等等 -我不想让她死在这里 |
[21:08] | – Just stop, it’s okay. – Move! | -快停下 没事的 -走啊 |
[21:09] | Let go of me. Stop. | 快放开我 停下 |
[21:13] | I’m not your granddaughter, okay? | 我不是你孙女 好吗 |
[21:15] | I’m sorry, I don’t– I don’t know who Katie is. | 不好意思 我 我不知道凯蒂是谁 |
[21:17] | My name’s Penelope. | 我叫佩内洛普 |
[21:22] | You’re not her. | 你不是我孙女 |
[21:24] | You’re so young. | 你还那么年轻 |
[21:27] | But wh–where are your parents? | 那你 你父母呢 |
[21:29] | They’re gone. | 他们已经死了 |
[21:31] | But I’ll see them soon. | 但我很快就能见到他们了 |
[21:34] | What–wh–no, no, no. | 什 什么 不不不 |
[21:35] | They–they wouldn’t want this for you. | 他们不会想看到你这个样子的 |
[21:36] | – We have to go. – Oh, come on. | -我们得赶紧走 -别这样 |
[21:37] | You’re hurting me. Let me go. | 你弄疼我了 放开我 |
[21:38] | – Get out of the way. – You’re hurting me. | -闪开 -你弄疼我了 |
[21:41] | You two causing all the problems? | 你俩是要找麻烦吗 |
[21:43] | You go in front. | 你走前面 |
[21:44] | Purge and purify. | 清除和净化 |
[21:46] | Move. | 快走 |
[21:51] | I used to live there. | 我原来住在那 |
[21:55] | That’s about the fourth time I’ve heard that out of you tonight. | 这大概是我今晚第四次听你说这个了 |
[21:59] | A lot of foster homes. | 那有好多寄养家庭 |
[22:01] | Some good, most not. | 有的还行 多数很差 |
[22:04] | I was constantly messing up, | 我原来常常是一团糟 |
[22:05] | getting into fights, stealing shit. | 打架 偷东西什么的 |
[22:08] | Penelope, she was always bailing me out. | 每次都是佩内洛普把我弄出来 |
[22:13] | She was the only one who was always there. | 她是唯一一个一直守护着我的人 |
[22:15] | Life lesson number two. Stop living in the past. | 人生第二课 别老活在过去 |
[22:19] | What’s your future, soldier boy? | 你将来怎么办呢 当兵的 |
[22:24] | I’ve never really had the luxury to think about it. | 我从来没有奢望过考虑我的未来 |
[22:26] | Well, start thinking. | 那你可以开始想想了 |
[22:28] | When your tour’s up, what’s next? | 等你的旅程结束了 下一步怎么办 |
[22:31] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[22:34] | Do you know where I used to work? | 你知道原来我在什么地方上班吗 |
[22:36] | A ranch? | 牧场 |
[22:38] | “Thank you for calling Verizon. How can I help you today?” | 欢迎致电威瑞森通讯 我能为您做点什么呢 |
[22:41] | – A call center? – Yeah. | -客服中心啊 -对 |
[22:43] | Shift after shift. | 一班轮一班 |
[22:45] | Talking with pissed-off yuppies | 天天和一群恼怒的雅皮士们说话 |
[22:47] | bitching about some bucks on their bill. | 尽说些关于他们账单里几块钱的屁事 |
[22:50] | Pricks, man. | 一群鸟人啊 伙计 |
[22:51] | See, when I was a kid, I always wanted to be a cowboy. | 小的时候 我一直想当一个牛仔 |
[22:55] | Well, come one Purge night, I finally became one. | 来了一次清除之夜 我终于成为了一个牛仔 |
[22:59] | I made enough dough in those 12 hours, | 只要在十二小时内挣足够的钱 |
[23:02] | I was able to quit that crappy job. | 我就能辞掉那个狗屁工作 |
[23:05] | Just wish I’d done it sooner. | 真希望我早点开始这么做 |
[23:18] | Hold music. | 音乐停一下 |
[23:21] | I keep it around so that I’ll never go back | 我一直存着它 就是为了不走回头路 |
[23:23] | to wasting my life. | 再也不浪费我的生命了 |
[23:28] | Think maybe you need to be reminded of that. | 只是觉得你可能也需要时常被提醒一下 |
[23:34] | You know, I’ve always wanted to be my own boss. | 你知道吗 其实我一直想做自己的老板 |
[23:37] | Open up a motorcycle shop back in my old neighborhood. | 想在我原来的街区开一家摩托车店 |
[23:40] | A job where I get to use my hands. | 做一份靠自己双手打拼的工作 |
[23:42] | Take things apart. | 把东西拆开 |
[23:43] | Put them back together. | 再组装回去 |
[23:45] | Something useful. | 让它再变得有用起来 |
[23:47] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[23:48] | See, now you’re talking. | 这才像话嘛 |
[23:51] | Now, when you finally open up that place, | 你听着 等哪天你开上了一个那样的店 |
[23:53] | you’ll already have your first customer. | 你要知道你已经拥有你的第一个顾客了 |
[24:00] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[24:28] | Come here! | 你给我过来 |
[24:30] | Get over here. Come here, you bitch. | 过来 你这个贱人 给我过来 |
[24:36] | – No. -No, no, no, no. Come here. | -不要 -不不不不 过来过来 |
[24:38] | – Just take this. – No! Stop! | -来点这个 -不 不要 |
[24:39] | – You’re not gonna get away. – Stop! | -你跑不掉了 -停下 |
[24:43] | Brought you something special just for you. | 我专门给你带了个特别的东西 |
[24:53] | I said open up! | 说了让你张嘴 |
[24:57] | Get off her. Back away. | 放开她 往后退 |
[24:59] | Who the hell are you bitches? | 你们这些婊子是何方神圣 |
[25:00] | Come on. Let me blow his head off. | 快 让我爆了他的头 |
[25:02] | Goddamn cock blockers! | 该死的搅局者 |
[25:03] | We take her or we take your balls. | 你要留下她还是留下你的蛋 |
[25:10] | Ruined the night! | 你们毁了我的清除之夜 |
[25:13] | All right, go, go, go. | 好了 快上 |
[25:14] | Marge, watch my six. | 玛姬 注意我身后 |
[25:17] | Check the perimeter. | 检查一下外围 |
[25:19] | – Keep your eyes up. – We’ve got you now. | -保持警惕 -你得救了 |
[25:21] | Look, you’re safe. You’re safe. | 听着 你安全了 你安全了 |
[25:21] | He made me drink something. He made me drink something. | 他逼我喝了一种东西 他逼我喝了一种东西 |
[25:25] | Shit. Homemade roofie. | 该死 是自制的迷奸药 |
[25:27] | Let’s get her inside. | 把她带上车 |
[25:29] | Okay, it’s okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[25:30] | It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 没事了 |
[25:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[25:33] | Get me a bag of activated charcoal. | 给我一包活性炭 |
[25:39] | – Turn around, man. – Don’t need to. | -快掉头 老兄 -没必要 |
[25:41] | Trust me. We’re not their type. | 相信我 他们不喜欢我们这类型的 |
[25:48] | I heard about these guys. | 我听说过这些家伙 |
[25:50] | Anti-NFFA. | 反新国父集团组织 |
[25:52] | They’re only out to kill the rich NFFA tonight. | 他们今晚在外面只是为了杀新国父集团的富人 |
[25:58] | – Stop right there, cowboy. – Howdy, boys. | -停车 牛仔 -你们好 小伙子们 |
[26:07] | Got us a soldier. | 这有个当兵的 |
[26:12] | Looks clear. | 看起来没问题 |
[26:18] | All clear. Let him through. | 解除警戒 让他过去 |
[26:29] | That’s the best thing I’ve heard all night. | 这是我今晚听过最棒的事 |
[26:32] | I’ll talk to you guys soon. | 待会再和你们聊 |
[26:34] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[26:51] | Jen? | 小詹 |
[27:01] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[27:18] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[27:23] | Jen, I brought you something. | 小詹 我给你带了点东西 |
[27:39] | Rick. | 里克 |
[27:40] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[27:45] | Rick, please. Just wait. Don’t go. | 里克 求你了 等一下 别走 |
[27:54] | I can’t believe you. | 我没法相信你 |
[27:56] | We had a deal. | 我们说好了的 |
[27:59] | We talked about this. | 我们谈过这事 |
[28:03] | Together. Right? | 要一起 对吗 |
[28:06] | That was the plan. We had a deal. | 这是我们说好了的 |
[28:08] | – I know. – So what the fuck? | -我知道 -所以刚才那是怎么回事 |
[28:11] | – I screwed up. – Yeah. | -我搞砸了 -是的 |
[28:14] | How many times? | 几次了 |
[28:17] | Was it… two? | 两次吗 |
[28:20] | 10? 50? How many? | 十次 还是五十次 几次了 |
[28:23] | She made me feel important. | 她让我觉得自己很重要 |
[28:26] | She made me feel all kinds of things, | 她也让我产生了各种感受 |
[28:29] | but you don’t see me prancing around | 但你有看到我像一个犯相思病的青少年那样 |
[28:31] | like a lovesick teenager. | 整天发骚吗 |
[28:38] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. | 我很抱歉 我不是故意的 |
[28:43] | Jenna… | 詹娜 |
[28:46] | I’ll break it off, okay? | 我会和她分开的 好吗 |
[28:52] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[28:55] | I mean, how can I trust you anymore? | 我是说 我怎么能再相信你 |
[29:00] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[29:02] | I know I have to earn that back, and I will. | 我知道我得再次赢得你的信任 我会的 |
[29:06] | And I–I’ll start by never seeing her again. | 从不再见她开始 |
[29:08] | I promise. I promise I won’t. | 我保证 我保证我再也不会见她了 |
[29:12] | Or you could just hold on, okay? | 等一下 好吗 |
[29:17] | We’re gonna get through this together. | 我们会一起挺过去的 |
[29:31] | Jenna. | 詹纳 |
[29:35] | What were you doing up there? | 你们在上面做什么呢 |
[29:36] | We were just talking. | 我们只是在聊天 |
[29:38] | – You can talk down here. – Rick. | -你们在下面也能聊天 -里克 |
[29:40] | Do you really think this is appropriate behavior? | 你真的觉得这样做合适吗 |
[29:42] | I mean, we’re starting a family now. | 我是说 我们现在在建立一个家庭 |
[29:44] | I heard. Congratulations. | 我听说了 恭喜 |
[29:46] | Can’t wait to meet the newest member of the NFFA. | 我已经等不及要见新国父集团的最新成员了 |
[29:48] | Lila, enough. Calm down, both of you. | 莱拉 够了 你们两个都冷静点 |
[29:50] | What did you tell her? | 你跟她说了什么 |
[29:52] | You know what? It doesn’t matter. | 算了 这不重要 |
[29:55] | We moved on. And you should, too. | 我们往前看了 你也应该这样 |
[29:58] | Oh, I’m so glad everything’s back to the way it was | 一切又回到了我到来之前 |
[30:00] | before I came along, | 我真欣慰啊 |
[30:02] | when you two could barely touch each other. | 你们俩碰都不碰彼此一下了 |
[30:06] | – You need me. – Lila, stop. | -你们需要我 -莱拉 住口吧 |
[30:07] | We don’t need you anymore. | 我们不再需要你了 |
[30:10] | You actually, uh, served your purpose, | 你已经没用了 |
[30:12] | you spoiled trust-fund brat. | 你这基金会家的被惯坏了的臭婆娘 |
[30:14] | – Don’t talk to her like that. – What, no. | -别这么跟她说话 -怎么 不 |
[30:15] | I’m doing her a favor. | 我在帮她呢 |
[30:16] | Right, she’s never heard the word “no” before. | 她从来没被拒绝过 |
[30:19] | So I’m showing her what it means, all right? | 我在叫她拒绝是什么意思 知道吗 |
[30:21] | Why don’t you leave us alone? | 别招惹我们 |
[30:22] | Right, because your marriage only works | 行啊 既然你们的婚姻 |
[30:24] | when I’m 10,000 miles away. | 只有在我远隔万里时才能维持 |
[30:26] | Hey, stay away from my wife. | 离我老婆远点 |
[30:30] | – Everything okay? – Yeah. | -一切还好吗 -挺好的 |
[30:32] | Yeah, just, um– just a little spirited debate. | 只是争论得有点激烈 |
[30:36] | All right, well, don’t get too spirited. | 行啊 但别太激动 |
[30:37] | You wanna pace yourself. | 你们最好别兴奋那么快 |
[30:38] | The festivities are about to begin. | 宴会要开始啦 |
[30:40] | Oh, good. Rick can’t wait. | 太好了 里克都等不及了 |
[30:46] | It’s gonna be fun, you two. | 告诉你们俩 会很好玩的 |
[30:51] | Rick, you’re overreacting. | 里克 你反应过头了 |
[30:53] | Jenna, she’s unstable, all right? | 詹娜 她不可靠 |
[30:55] | I don’t trust her, and neither should you. | 我不信任她 你也不该信任她 |
[31:04] | It’s good. Get it out. | 没事了 吐出来 |
[31:07] | It’s good to clear your system. | 能把体内的东西吐出来对你有好处 |
[31:08] | Nice. | 好 |
[31:11] | I don’t think I have anything left. | 我胃里大概什么也不剩了 |
[31:14] | Good. | 好 |
[31:14] | We need more ammo for all of these. | 我们需要给这些枪支补充更多弹药 |
[31:16] | Best guess, it was some kind of sedative. | 最理想的可能就是那是某种镇定剂 |
[31:17] | 反击 女性的自卫 | |
[31:20] | Had to get it out of the system | 得在药物进入你的血液循环之前 |
[31:22] | before it entered the bloodstream. | 把它排出体外 |
[31:24] | – We’re good to go, Madelyn. – Drink. | -我们准备好走了 玛德琳 -喝掉 |
[31:25] | – Whenever you’re ready. – Thank you. | -你准备好后随时可以出发 -谢谢 |
[31:29] | For saving me. | 谢谢你们救了我 |
[31:30] | That’s what we do. | 我们就是干这个的 |
[31:31] | I don’t know what would have happened if you hadn’t. | 我都不知道你们没来的话会怎样 |
[31:34] | Yes, you do. | 你知道的 |
[31:38] | Triage vans are different than I pictured. | 救护车和我想象中不太一样 |
[31:41] | Yeah, we’re no EMTs. | 我们不是医疗救助人员 |
[31:44] | We’re the Matron Saints. | 我们是圣徒护卫 |
[31:46] | We protect the females of this fair nation | 我们在清除日的性别清洗中 |
[31:47] | against the gendercide of Purge. | 保护这个民族的女性 |
[31:49] | – Beautiful. – “Gendercide”? | -说得好 -“性别清洗” |
[31:51] | For a lot of guys, tonight’s a free pass | 对很多人而言 今夜就是 |
[31:53] | to hurt the women in their lives. | 自由伤害他们生活中的女性之夜 |
[31:55] | Every Purge, | 每年的清除日 |
[31:56] | three women are killed for every man. | 每有一名男性死亡就有三位女性死亡 |
[31:59] | Take into account non-critical injuries, | 算上非致命伤的话 |
[32:01] | picture’s even more dire. | 局势就更严峻了 |
[32:02] | – It’s crazy. – Okay. Let’s get rolling. | -简直疯狂 -我们出发 |
[32:06] | Sexual assaults on Purge alone total | 每年在清除日发生的 |
[32:09] | in the tens of thousands every year. | 单是性侵害案就有数万起 |
[32:11] | Yeah, and that’s just the ones who report the crimes. | 这还只算了报案的 |
[32:14] | – Imagine how many don’t. – It’s awful. | -想想多少人没报案吧 -糟透了 |
[32:17] | Look, we just want to level the playing field. | 我们只想平衡这个游戏 |
[32:19] | I’ve got four girls. | 我有四个女儿 |
[32:21] | I had to do something. | 我必须得做点什么 |
[32:23] | So we formed this group. | 我们组成了这个团队 |
[32:25] | And we teach self-defense, Purge Night safety. | 教授自卫技能 清除夜安全技能 |
[32:28] | We train four times a month all year. | 我们全年无休 每月训练四次 |
[32:30] | And tonight we go out and we rescue women. | 今晚我们就出动救援女性 |
[32:34] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[32:36] | Thank you, again. | 再次谢谢你 |
[32:38] | So how’d you end up out on the street? | 你怎么会跑到街上来的 |
[32:41] | I was on my way to my friend’s house on the west side. | 我本来要去我朋友在西区的家 |
[32:44] | My car broke down on the way, and I got caught outside. | 我的车路上坏了 于是就在外面被抓了 |
[32:49] | You know, with crime being so rare these days, | 这年头犯罪事件这么少见 |
[32:53] | women develop a false sense of security. | 女人们都产生了自己很有安全感的错觉 |
[32:55] | Then when Purge Night comes, we’re not ready. | 等到清除之夜到来 我们根本就没做好准备 |
[32:59] | Easy to forget just how bad it can get out there. | 很容易就忘记了人会有多恶 |
[33:01] | Trust me. I won’t forget again. | 相信我 我不会再次忘记了 |
[33:05] | Well, you better not. | 你最好不要 |
[33:10] | We won’t always be there to help. | 我们可没法一直来救你 |
[33:12] | Move. | 让开 |
[33:15] | Okay, grandpa, you’re next. | 老爷爷 你下一个 |
[33:17] | – I’ll go. – Don’t worry about me. | -我去 -不用担心我 |
[33:19] | – I’ve lived. – Move! | -我活够了 -让开 |
[33:21] | Hey, stop! Don’t hurt him. | 住手 别伤害他 |
[33:23] | You, now it’s your turn. | 你 轮到你了 |
[33:24] | Live for as long as you can! | 努力活下去 |
[33:25] | Hey, stop! Look at him! | 住手 你看看他 |
[33:26] | It’s wrong. He doesn’t deserve this. | 这是不对的 不该这么对他 |
[33:29] | No! | 不 |
[33:34] | Get your hands off me! | 放开我 |
[33:39] | Hey, smile for the camera. | 朝镜头笑一笑 |
[33:41] | Look where I am, bro. | 看看我在哪里呢 哥们 |
[33:43] | Walk. | 快走 |
[33:47] | Get your bids in quick. | 赶快出价吧 |
[33:49] | Not a lot of life left in this one, ladies and gentlemen. | 这位没什么活力了 女士们先生们 |
[33:51] | Starting at $25. I see 25. | 25起拍 我看到有人出25了 |
[33:54] | I get 30. | 有人出30 |
[33:55] | 30 in the back. Thank you. | 后面的出30 谢谢 |
[33:57] | And do I hear 40? $40 dollars? | 有人出40吗 40元 |
[33:59] | – No, let him go! – Settle down. | -不 放开他 -安静点 |
[34:02] | – 40 – 40, thank you. And 45? | -40 -40 谢谢 有45吗 |
[34:03] | He kind of looks like my scumbag old man. | 他看上去像我的人渣老爹 |
[34:05] | – Hey, 45! – 45, thank you so much. | -45 -45 非常感谢 |
[34:07] | $55, anyone? 55. | 有人出55吗 55 |
[34:10] | 55 going once, going twice, sold for $45. | 55一次 两次 45成交 |
[34:13] | Yeah, come on! | 太棒了 |
[34:19] | Careful with that one, boys. He’s fragile. | 小心点 他很脆弱 |
[34:27] | Move. | 往前 |
[34:30] | Purify my flesh, protect my soul. | 净我肉身之躯 安我不灭之灵 |
[34:34] | Purify my flesh, protect my soul. | 净我肉身之躯 安我不灭之灵 |
[34:37] | Purify my flesh, protect my soul. | 净我肉身之躯 安我不灭之灵 |
[34:38] | – Better finish that prayer. – Purify my flesh. | -不要再祈祷了 -净我肉身之躯 |
[34:51] | – Worried about your friend? – Yeah. | -担心你的朋友吗 -是的 |
[34:56] | Hey, call coming in. | 有呼叫 |
[34:57] | Oh, don’t– | 别 |
[34:58] | Incoming call. | 有人呼叫 |
[35:01] | Matron Saints. | 圣徒护卫 |
[35:04] | Yeah, I– Yep, I understand. | 嗯 我…我理解 |
[35:06] | I’m gonna need you to calm down, ma’am. | 我需要你冷静下来 女士 |
[35:08] | – Calm down, I– – Get where she’s at. | -冷静点 我 -问问她在哪里 |
[35:09] | Okay, where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[35:12] | I’ve got it. | 好的 |
[35:13] | I need you to do whatever you have to to stay safe. | 我需要你尽可能保证自己的安全 |
[35:15] | Do you hear me? Do whatever– | 听到了吗 尽可能 |
[35:17] | Get to a safe place. | 去一个安全的地方 |
[35:18] | Ma– | 女… |
[35:19] | Where are we headed, Marge? | 我们要去哪里 玛姬 |
[35:20] | Okay. Capri Gardens, and step on it. | 卡普里花园 做好准备 |
[35:22] | – All right, girls… – Hold on. | -姑娘们 -抓稳了 |
[35:23] | – Get your stuff ready. – Emergency call. | -准备好家伙 -紧急呼叫 |
[35:25] | Looks like you’re coming with. | 看来你得和我们一起了 |
[35:27] | No, wait a minute. You said that you– | 不 等等 你说你… |
[35:27] | Don’t worry. It’s on the way. | 别担心 已经在路上了 |
[35:29] | We have about nine minutes and we’re there. | 就分钟后到达 |
[35:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:32] | Look, some of the situations | 我们有时候会 |
[35:33] | we get into can get pretty hairy. | 遇到很危险的情况 |
[35:35] | Stay behind one of us and you’ll be fine. | 待在我们后面 你就不会有事 |
[35:39] | …responding to a 187 at Capri Gardens, A9… | 前往卡普兰花园街的187号 |
[35:45] | Female, 5’5″, 110. | 女性 1米67 99斤 |
[35:47] | A real looker here, ladies and gentlemen. | 绝对是好货 女士们先生们 |
[35:48] | Let’s start the bidding at 600. Can I get six? | 600起拍 有人出600吗 |
[35:51] | Anyone, six? I’ve got six. | 有人出600吗 看到了 |
[35:52] | And how about seven? | 有700吗 |
[35:53] | Purify my flesh. Prepare my soul. | 净我肉身之躯 安我不灭之灵 |
[35:55] | Seven, and how about eight? Eight for the lovely lady. | 700 有人出800买这位美丽的女士吗 |
[35:57] | Can we get eight? | 有人出800吗 |
[35:58] | – Going once, going twice. – Here, here, right here. | -一次 两次 -这边 这边 |
[35:59] | I’ve got eight from the man in the gray suit. | 灰西装的男人出800 |
[36:01] | – And how about nine? – 900! | -有人出900吗 -900 |
[36:03] | Thank you, ma’am, very much. | 谢谢你 女士 非常感谢 |
[36:04] | And let’s make it an even grand. | 有没有人出1000 |
[36:06] | – Anyone? – I’ll double that! | -有人吗 -我出2000 |
[36:07] | – That one’s mine. – Going once, going twice. | -她是我的了 -一次 两次 |
[36:10] | Sold for $2,000. | 2000成交 |
[36:25] | It’s good to see you again, Penny. | 又见面了 佩妮 |
[36:27] | – Henry. – It’s been a while. | -亨利 -好久不见 |
[36:30] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[36:45] | You’re listening to 103.5, Purge FM, | 这里是103.5 大清除电台 |
[36:49] | coming to you live on this annual blood holiday. | 正在为你直播这场年度血腥假期 |
[36:52] | We’re a little over four hours now into the Purge. | 目前大清除已经过了四个多小时 |
[36:55] | Here’s a little throwback of smoother times. | 接下来我们来回归一下这段时间 |
[36:59] | Let me guess. Another shitty foster home? | 我猜猜 这次的寄宿家庭又很糟糕吗 |
[37:03] | No, actually. | 其实不是 |
[37:06] | That’s where I lost my virginity. | 我就是在那里破了处男身的 |
[37:10] | Okay. Whatever floats your boat, kid. | 好吧 随你怎么说吧 孩子 |
[37:13] | At least we’re getting to the happy memories, right? | 至少留下了快乐的记忆 对吧 |
[37:16] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[37:27] | The hell was that? | 什么声音 |
[37:28] | It’s just a routine carnival delivery. | 嘉年华日常送的货 |
[37:41] | You’re a Collector. | 你是一名采集者 |
[37:48] | Life lesson number three, kid. | 人生第三课 孩子 |
[37:51] | Living your dream don’t come cheap. | 想要实现梦想可不是易事 |
[38:20] | Well, I think you know what that means. | 我觉得你们知道那是什么意思 |
[38:22] | I know you know what that means. | 我知道你知道是什么意思 |
[38:23] | If you’d be so kind to join us, we are about to begin. | 如果你们愿意加入我们 我们马上要开始了 |
[38:29] | You’re ready. All right, come on. | 你准备好了 来吧 |
[38:32] | Come on. Don’t be shy. | 来吧 别害羞 |
[38:57] | Oh, how exciting. | 真开心 |
[39:14] | You’re gonna really enjoy this. | 你绝对会喜欢的 |
[39:24] | Jenna, I need to talk to you. | 詹娜 我要和你谈谈 |
[39:30] | You need to leave this house. | 你需要离开这幢房子 |
[39:35] | People say Purge Night turns us into animals. | 人们都说清除之夜让我们变成动物 |
[39:40] | News flash– | 我告诉你 |
[39:42] | humans have been the most vicious animals all along. | 人类一直都是最凶残的动物 |
[39:47] | You know what the leading cause of death was among cavemen? | 你知道山顶洞人最主要的死因是什么吗 |
[39:51] | Other cavemen. | 其他山顶洞人 |
[39:55] | Man invented fire. | 人类发明了火 |
[39:57] | Man invented weapons. | 人类发明了武器 |
[40:00] | Man invented Purge. | 人类发明了大清除 |
[40:04] | 364 days a year, you hold the door. | 一年中的364天 你把门敞开 |
[40:07] | You smile politely. | 礼貌地微笑 |
[40:09] | And you diligently write those goddamn thank you notes. | 然后体面地写那些感谢信 |
[40:15] | But man wasn’t designed to be polite. | 但是人生来就不是有礼貌的 |
[40:19] | Man was designed to survive. | 人生来就是要活下去 |
[40:24] | Even the meekest among us is capable of that. | 就算是最温和的人 都有那种力量 |
[40:40] | This was not supposed to happen. | 不该这样的 |