时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | You need to leave this house. | 你得离开这栋房子 |
[00:25] | Why? What’s wrong? | 为什么 发生了什么 |
[00:26] | Get your husband and meet me in the cellar. | 去找你丈夫 到地窖那找我 |
[00:28] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[00:30] | It’s not safe here. | 这里不安全 |
[00:34] | What was that about? | 怎么了 |
[00:37] | Oh, it wasn’t– | 没什么 |
[00:39] | I–I wasn’t feeling great earlier. | 我之前有点不舒服 |
[00:41] | Catalina was just checking on me. | 卡塔琳娜问我好点了没 |
[00:45] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很抱歉 |
[00:47] | I take it this is your first time? | 我猜你是第一次来 |
[00:52] | It’s strange in the beginning. | 开始会感觉有点奇怪 |
[00:55] | But you’ll develop a knack for it. | 不过你会找到诀窍的 |
[00:59] | Just follow my lead. | 你只用跟着我做就好了 |
[01:04] | Come on, everyone. | 所有人都过来吧 |
[01:05] | Time for dessert. | 甜点时间到 |
[01:11] | Should have seen this guy… | 早应该看见这个人… |
[01:14] | Rick. | 里克 |
[01:19] | Excuse me, pardon me. | 不好意思 对不起 |
[01:30] | Let us out! Please! | 让我们出去 求你了 |
[01:33] | Hey, quiet back there! | 老实点 |
[01:34] | – God damn it. – Where’d you find them? | -该死的 -你在哪找到他们的 |
[01:37] | That’s my landlady and her dickhead son. | 是我的女房东和她的混账儿子 |
[01:39] | Year after year they’ve raised my rent, | 她们每年都涨我的租金 |
[01:42] | so now it’s time for new management. | 所以现在要换新老板了 |
[01:43] | What’s gonna happen to them? | 他们会怎么样 |
[01:44] | Never been to the Carnival, kid? | 没去过嘉年华吗 孩子 |
[01:46] | All kind of crazy shit. | 各种疯狂的事 |
[01:47] | People dropping their savings to live out some fantasy. | 人们一掷千金去实现自己的某种幻想 |
[01:51] | And hey, if that’s what they want, | 如果大家有这个需求 |
[01:53] | folks like me will come in and fill the void. | 我这样的人就会来填补这个空缺 |
[01:55] | Same kind of folks who got my sister. | 和抓走我妹妹的人一样 |
[01:57] | That’s the game, kid. We don’t make the rules. | 游戏规则就是如此 孩子 不是我们规定的 |
[02:00] | Maybe the rules need breaking. | 或许这个规则需要被推翻 |
[02:03] | Take that, you sick predator. | 吃下去 你这个变态掠夺者 |
[02:10] | Let us out! | 放我们出去 |
[02:12] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[02:14] | You got heart. I admire that. | 你还有良心 我很钦佩 |
[02:16] | But that back there is my business. | 但车后面是我的生钱之道 |
[02:19] | When you threaten my business, | 你要是挡了我的财道 |
[02:20] | you’ll threaten my livehood, | 就是威胁到了我的生计 |
[02:22] | and I can’t have that. You got me? | 我不能让这发生 明白吗 |
[02:26] | Yeah, I got you. | 我知道了 |
[02:29] | We’re good. | 我不会挡你的道 |
[02:33] | I know what are you thinking, soldier. | 我知道你在想什么 士兵 |
[02:36] | And I’m telling you to stand down. | 我警告你别想了 |
[02:41] | And I said we’re good. | 我说了我不会挡你的道 |
[02:43] | Just take me to the Carnival. | 带我去嘉年华 |
[02:46] | Yes sir. | 是 长官 |
[02:56] | Did you see the other guy? | 你看见那个人了吗 |
[02:57] | That’s not funny, dumb ass. | 不好笑 傻瓜 |
[02:59] | you can’t keep doing this? | 你不能一直这样啊 |
[03:00] | Why not? He had it coming. | 为什么不 这是他自找的 |
[03:02] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[03:03] | Because we’re running out of piece. | 因为我们的药快永远了 |
[03:07] | His works better because he’s just to your face. | 他工作的更好是因为他 |
[03:09] | Shit. | 该死 |
[03:11] | I can’t get grounded again. | 我不能再被禁足了 |
[03:14] | I need you to tell them that | 我需要你告诉爸妈 |
[03:15] | I was defending your honor or something. | 我是因为在保卫你的贞洁之类的 |
[03:16] | We already used that last time. | 我们上次用的这个说法 |
[03:18] | I’ll–I’ll think of something else. | 我来想想有没有别的吧 |
[03:20] | – You’re my favorite sister. – You’re an idiot. | -你是我最喜欢的妹妹 -你是个傻子 |
[03:27] | Don’t tell me that’s Henry. | 别告诉我那是亨利 |
[03:31] | Penelope, come on. Really? | 佩内洛普 不会吧 真的是他 |
[03:33] | You don’t even know him. | 你都不了解他 |
[03:34] | He sells dope from the towers. | 他可是在卖毒品啊 |
[03:36] | Well, I don’t need your permission. | 我又不需要征求你的同意 |
[03:37] | You’re not Dad. | 你又不是爸爸 |
[03:44] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[03:47] | Help! | 救命 |
[03:48] | Somebody help! Please, get me away… | 谁来救救我 请救我出… |
[03:50] | You’re gonna burn! | 你会下地狱的 |
[03:52] | Please! | 求你了 |
[03:54] | No! Please, no! | 不 求你了 |
[03:55] | Stop! | 停下 |
[03:56] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[03:58] | No! | 不 |
[04:03] | Please, no. | 求你了 |
[04:05] | Please, help me. | 求你救救我 |
[04:06] | Please. | 求你了 |
[04:08] | Henry, no! | 亨利 不 |
[04:09] | – Please, no! – Step right up! | -求你了 不要 -站上来 |
[04:11] | Step right up, take your pick! | 站上来 选个坑 |
[04:20] | Hurry up and join the fun! | 快来享受快乐 |
[04:22] | I know this really isn’t, uh, my old apartment, but | 我知道这不算是我的旧公寓 |
[04:25] | you know, it’ll do, right? | 但是也差不多 是吧 |
[04:28] | I actually–I rented this out for the hour. | 其实我租这里租了一个小时 |
[04:31] | I–I was actually planning on somebody else… | 我其实是在等别人 |
[04:33] | But I… I mean, look! | 但是… 看啊 |
[04:38] | The night, it– | 今晚 它 |
[04:38] | it brought us back together. Isn’t… | 让我们重逢 难道… |
[04:44] | I found you. | 我找到了你 |
[05:02] | You know, I missed you. | 其实我很想你 |
[05:07] | Did you miss me? | 你想我吗 |
[05:11] | No. No, Henry. | 不 不想 亨利 |
[05:12] | I said, did you miss me? | 我问的是 你 想 我 吗 |
[05:16] | I’m not supposed to be here. | 我不该在这里的 |
[05:18] | – I am not supposed to be here. – Really? | -我不该在这里的 -真的吗 |
[05:20] | Really, so where– | 真的吗 那你应该 |
[05:22] | where should you be? | 你应该在哪里啊 |
[05:31] | There’s so much that I didn’t get to tell you. | 我有很多事都没能告诉你 |
[05:32] | All martyrs must be Purged tonight. No exceptions. | 今晚所有殉道者都应该被清除 没有例外 |
[05:36] | But now I can. | 但现在我可以了 |
[05:39] | Go to Hell. | 下地狱吧你 |
[05:44] | Look around. | 你看看周围 |
[05:54] | This is Hell. | 这里就是地狱 |
[05:57] | Shh, shh, it’s okay. | 嘘 嘘 没关系的 |
[06:01] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[06:19] | Come on, David. Come on, come on. | 接电话啊 大卫 接电话 |
[06:22] | The voicemail– | 您已接通语… |
[06:24] | Oh, God. This isn’t happening. | 天哪 这不可能是真的 |
[06:27] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[06:29] | No, I really need to get going. | 不 我真的该走了 |
[06:33] | My friend, he’s–he’s waiting for me. | 我的朋友 他 他正在等我 |
[06:35] | These things don’t take long. | 这些不会花很久的 |
[06:37] | We’re good at what we do. | 我们的业务能力很好的 |
[06:38] | This friend you keep mentioning. | 你一直在提的这个朋友 |
[06:40] | Is this a “Friend” Friend, or a boyfriend? | 是只是普通朋友还是男朋友 |
[06:43] | He’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我男朋友 |
[06:44] | So, it’s a Purge Night booty call. | 所以这算是激情清除日了 |
[06:47] | No, it’s not like that. | 不 不是这样的 |
[06:48] | Do you know that Purge Night has the second highest | 你知道清除日的怀孕率 |
[06:50] | conception rate of the year after New Year’s Eve? | 仅次于除夕排第二名吗 |
[06:53] | Lot of people out there with a screw loose, I guess. | 我觉得是外面的人都有问题 |
[06:56] | Two of my kids were conceived on Purge Night. | 我有两个孩子都是在清除日怀上的 |
[06:59] | I–I didn’t mean to offend you. | 我不是有意要冒犯你的 |
[07:01] | I’m not offended. | 我没有生气 |
[07:02] | We rescued Marge three years ago. | 玛姬是我们三年前救下来的 |
[07:04] | Jesus, I’m so sorry. | 天哪 我真的很抱歉 |
[07:05] | Don’t be. | 不必 |
[07:07] | I’ve healed. | 我已经痊愈了 |
[07:09] | I’m better. | 我变得更好了 |
[07:13] | My ex-husband? | 我的前夫 |
[07:15] | Feel sorry for that sack of shit. | 那混蛋真可怜 |
[07:17] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 发生了什么事 |
[07:18] | Let’s just say we adjusted his attitude. | 这么说吧 我们改变了他的态度 |
[07:22] | And his face. | 还有他的脸 |
[07:33] | Marge can be a little intense. | 玛姬有时会有点紧张 |
[07:35] | Her story is so awful. | 她的经历真是太悲惨了 |
[07:38] | But now she’s stronger for it. | 但是她现在会更坚强 |
[07:40] | We’re all survivors here. | 我们都是幸存者 |
[07:42] | Including you. | 包括你 |
[07:44] | Don’t forget that. | 别忘了 |
[07:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:49] | Thank you all | 谢谢大家 |
[07:51] | for being here tonight. | 今晚来这里 |
[07:53] | But really, where would you rather be? | 但是说真的 你们还有更想去的地方吗 |
[07:56] | Seriously, as I look out at this remarkable crowd, | 说真的 当我看着这些优秀的人时 |
[08:00] | I’m reminded how fortunate I am. | 使我想起了自己是多么幸运 |
[08:02] | I mean, successes, I’ve had a few. | 我是有过一些成功 |
[08:07] | But I’d like to take a moment | 但是我想占用一点时间 |
[08:09] | to cast the spotlight on another wonderful | 把焦点放在我人生中另一项伟大的成就上 |
[08:11] | achievement of my life: my wife, Eleanor. | 就是我的妻子埃莉诺 |
[08:15] | The real star of the evening. | 她才是今晚真正的主角 |
[08:16] | Yes. | 没错 |
[08:18] | To Eleanor! | 给埃莉诺鼓掌 |
[08:20] | She has worked tirelessly | 她不辞辛劳地 |
[08:22] | planning this party to perfection, | 将这次派对策划得尽善尽美 |
[08:24] | and tonight is a testament to her hard work | 今晚正是她努力工作 |
[08:28] | and dedication to our cause: | 以及献身于我们事业的证明 |
[08:30] | replenishing the New Founding Fathers’ war chest. | 为新国父集团加注资金 |
[08:33] | – Yes. – That’s right. | -是的 -没错 |
[08:38] | We hold the keys to success. | 成功掌握在我们手中 |
[08:41] | Seriously, I have them. I’ll show them to you later. | 说真的 成功在我手上 一会给你们看 |
[08:44] | We can make a difference. | 我们可以有所作为 |
[08:47] | Because when the NFFA thrives, we thrive. | 因为我们会随着新国父集团一起茁壮成长 |
[08:51] | Now, as tribute to a very successful year, | 作为向成功的一年致敬 |
[08:55] | we’re spoiling you with not one, | 我们要犒劳大家不止一个 |
[08:59] | not two, | 也不止两个 |
[09:01] | but three offerings. | 而是三个祭品 |
[09:09] | – Oh, boy. – Yes. | -天呐 -好棒 |
[09:12] | We apologize, they have not been | 郑重向大家道歉 我们没有 |
[09:13] | sanitized for your protection. | 消毒你们的护身物 |
[09:19] | Our staff will hand out your weapons. | 工作人员会给大家分发匕首 |
[09:22] | Each one… | 每一把 |
[09:24] | has been hand-crafted. | 都是由手工制作 |
[09:28] | Blessed be America, | 天佑美国 |
[09:30] | a nation reborn. | 新生之国 |
[09:32] | Blessed be us. | 天佑人类 |
[09:34] | A future more prosperous. | 未来更繁荣 |
[09:38] | Blessed be America, | 天佑美国 |
[09:39] | a nation reborn. | 新生之国 |
[09:42] | A future more prosperous! | 未来更繁荣 |
[09:51] | How’d you sleep? | 睡得好吗 |
[09:52] | You dream about me? | 有梦到我吗 |
[09:57] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[10:00] | Okay, that’s– | 这 |
[10:03] | that’s the Penny I know. | 这才是我认识的佩妮 |
[10:05] | Always fighting. | 总是这么好斗 |
[10:08] | You know even– even when I gave you a home. | 即使是在我给了你一个家的时候 |
[10:10] | You gave me drugs. | 你给了我毒品 |
[10:11] | You ruined my life with that shit. | 你用毒品毁了我的人生 |
[10:14] | I gave you what you wanted. | 我给了你你想要的 |
[10:16] | I let you live. And what do you do? | 我让你活着 而你呢 |
[10:19] | You break my heart so you can join a fucking cult. | 你伤我的心 这样就能去参加那个破邪教 |
[10:27] | What do you want to listen to? | 你想听什么歌 |
[10:29] | Whatever you want. I don’t know. | 随你喜欢 我不知道 |
[10:30] | Come on, come on. I’m taking requests. | 别这样 我接受点歌 |
[10:33] | Something… fun? | 好玩的歌 |
[10:35] | Yeah, okay, that narrows it down. | 这范围可真不小啊 |
[10:41] | You got this place to yourself? | 你自己一个人住吗 |
[10:43] | Yeah, yeah. It’s pretty sweet, right? | 是啊 很温馨吧 |
[10:45] | Yeah, it’s sick. | 很舒服 |
[10:55] | Is– are you– are you cool with this? | 我抽这个你没意见吧 |
[10:57] | – Yeah, sure, totally. – Yeah? | -当然没有 -是吗 |
[10:58] | You want some? | 要抽吗 |
[11:00] | Nah, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[11:02] | You afraid your– your big bro’s gonna | 你怕你哥 |
[11:03] | flip out on you or something? | 会生你的气吗 |
[11:05] | He knows I can handle myself. | 他知道我有分寸 |
[11:06] | No, yeah, I know. | 不是 我知道 |
[11:07] | Miguel’s right about that. | 这点米格尔说得没错 |
[11:09] | But man, he’s, like, so wired. | 但他很容易生气 |
[11:11] | I feel like you look at him wrong for two seconds | 我觉得你看他的眼神一不对劲 |
[11:14] | and he wants to kill you. | 他就想杀掉你 |
[11:15] | He’s just angry. | 他只是生气 |
[11:17] | I get it. So am I. | 我懂的 我也是这样 |
[11:19] | No, you’re sad. | 不 你是很沮丧 |
[11:20] | There’s a difference. | 生气和沮丧是有区别的 |
[11:25] | You don’t know what we’ve been through. | 你不知道我们经历过什么 |
[11:32] | No, yeah, you’re right. Sorry. | 对 是 我不知道 不好意思 |
[11:34] | I–I don’t. | 我确实不知道 |
[11:37] | Yeah, I–I can’t imagine. | 我根本无法想象 |
[11:42] | And, uh, I know it’s not really the same thing but, uh– | 我知道其实不一样 |
[11:47] | but my parents are gone, too. | 但其实我的双亲也去世了 |
[11:50] | They’re… | 他们是被 |
[11:51] | No, they–I mean, they might as well be. They, uh… | 不不 他们 他们还不如被清除掉呢 |
[11:54] | They got locked up trying to jack a grocery store. | 他们是因为杂货店盗窃蹲大狱了 |
[12:01] | But I mean, even if they do get out, | 但其实 就算他们最后被放出来了 |
[12:02] | I really don’t want anything to do with them. | 我也不想和他们沾上任何关系 |
[12:07] | Got my own life, you know? | 我有自己的生活的 你知道吗 |
[12:09] | I got–I got big plans. | 我有 我有宏伟的人生计划 |
[12:13] | – Do you? – Yeah, damn right. | -真的啊 -当然啊 |
[12:15] | – Like what plans? – I don’t know. | -比如呢 什么计划 -我也不知道 |
[12:16] | Like, I got places to see. I got things to do. | 就是 我有想去的地方 我有想做的事 |
[12:21] | That narrows it down. | 这范围就缩小了嘛 |
[12:25] | Um, so, | 这个 |
[12:27] | I got this book for Christmas | 我这有本圣诞节的画册 |
[12:30] | when I was a kid, and it has | 我还是小孩子的时候就有了 |
[12:33] | all the national parks in the country. | 这上面有美国所有的国家公园 |
[12:36] | And so I’m gonna– I’m gonna go to all of them. | 我就想 我就想每个都去看看 |
[12:39] | You should come with me. | 你应该跟我一起去看看 |
[12:42] | Sorry, I don’t mean like right now. I don’t. | 不好意思 我不是说现在 我不 |
[12:45] | Um, don’t worry about it. | 我随便说的 |
[12:47] | No, but I–I gotta save up a little bit | 我需要开始攒点钱了 |
[12:49] | and then, uh– and then I’m gonna go. | 然后我就会去的 |
[12:50] | I wanna kind of get this big camper | 我会去买一个露营车 |
[12:53] | and just, like, jam it full of food and just drive. | 在里面塞满食物然后就一直开 |
[13:03] | You’re really pretty. | 你真漂亮 |
[13:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:10] | – What’s it like? – What? | -吸那个什么感觉 -哪个 |
[13:12] | That? Oh, I don’t– | 那个 我不 |
[13:16] | I don’t, like, do it that often. | 我也不会经常吸啦 |
[13:18] | I just–every once in a while to relax. | 就偶尔吸一点缓解一下压力 |
[13:21] | Um, but, uh… | 但就还 |
[13:27] | I guess it just, uh, just kinda | 就是说 这个可以 |
[13:31] | makes the edges a little softer. | 暂时抚平一下我的棱角吧 |
[13:46] | It’s okay. | 会好的 |
[13:49] | Once I Purge, all this anger will be gone. | 一旦我开始大清除 一切都会好的 |
[13:53] | I won’t have to see you in my head every night. | 这样我就不用每天在我脑海里看见你 |
[13:57] | And you can finally stop fighting. | 你也可以不用反抗了 |
[14:05] | I hate you. I hope you die. | 我恨你 我希望你去死 |
[14:13] | You know, I never, uh, | 你知道吗 我根本就没有 |
[14:16] | I never went on that road trip | 没有开始过那段公路旅行 |
[14:20] | to all those parks. | 没有去到过那些公园 |
[14:21] | I thought about it after you left, but… | 我想你死之后我或许会去吧 |
[14:24] | Maybe next year. | 亦或许明年 |
[14:26] | I’ll camp in Yosemite and I can– | 我要去约塞密提国立公园露营 |
[14:28] | I can sleep under the stars. | 我要去躺在星空之下 |
[14:32] | And if it gets cold, | 如果夜里转凉了 |
[14:35] | I can build a fire. | 我会堆起一个火堆 |
[14:50] | Step right up! | 加油 |
[14:53] | Yee-haw! We’re here! | 我们到啦 |
[14:57] | Look alive back there! | 后边的 消停点 |
[15:35] | Time for your AccuView weather report, | 接下来是清除之家购物网为您带来的 |
[15:37] | brought to you by PSN: | 天气预报 |
[15:39] | Purge Home Shopping Network. | 清除之家购物网 |
[15:41] | We’re expecting some light showers in | 明天早晨有小阵雨 |
[15:43] | the early morning hours, so don’t forget an umbrella. | 请您别忘了带伞 |
[15:50] | It’s okay. | 别担心 |
[15:51] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你们的 |
[16:02] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:04] | I need him alive to get where I’m going. | 我需要他活着带我到我要去的地方 |
[16:06] | – Well, what do we do now? – Find a spot. | -那现在我们干吗 -找个地方 |
[16:09] | Hole up till the morning. | 躲起来等天亮 |
[16:10] | You–you’re just gonna leave us? | 你 你就要这么抛下我们 |
[16:13] | Hunker down and you’ll make it. | 蹲守一晚 你们能撑过去的 |
[16:17] | – Give us the truck. – Josh, please… | -把卡车留给我们 -乔什 别 |
[16:18] | Just shut up, Mom! I know what I’m doing. | 妈妈 你闭嘴 我知道我在干什么 |
[16:22] | We’re taking the truck. | 这卡车我们要定了 |
[16:27] | Do not ever turn on someone | 永远不要对刚刚救过你命的人 |
[16:29] | who just saved your ass. | 翻脸不认人 |
[16:32] | – What do we do now? – Run. | -那我们现在干吗 -跑 |
[16:34] | Find a triage van. | 去找一辆伤员分拣车 |
[16:37] | Go! | 快走 |
[17:00] | Lila? | 莱拉 |
[17:01] | Lila, it’s me. | 莱拉 是我 |
[17:03] | Lila. | 莱拉 |
[17:06] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你能听到我说话 |
[17:11] | Look. | 听着 |
[17:14] | What Rick said, | 里克说的 |
[17:16] | it’s not true. | 不是真的 |
[17:19] | But none of that matters now. | 但那都不重要了 |
[17:22] | I think something’s about to happen. | 我觉得就要有事发生了 |
[17:24] | We need to get out of here. | 我们需要离开这里 |
[17:29] | Open the door, Lila, please. | 把门打开 莱拉 求你了 |
[17:33] | In for a penny, in for a pound. | 一不做 二不休 |
[17:36] | It’s a hell of a show you’re putting on here. | 你刚刚的讲话太棒了 |
[17:39] | Where’s that clever wife of yours? | 你那聪明的妻子呢 |
[17:42] | You know, she needed to take a– | 她需要 |
[17:44] | a little– I think a little break from the excitement. | 暂时… 暂时远离一下这些刺激的场面 |
[17:46] | – I like her. – Good. | -我喜欢她 -很好 |
[17:48] | She’s got this verve you need to watch out for. | 她有那种你需要小心的活力 |
[17:52] | All right, go tell her, | 好了 去告诉她 |
[17:54] | “Stop being such a grouch and come join the party.” | “别那么扫兴 来一起参加派对吧” |
[17:57] | ‘Cause there are a few more surprises | 因为会有一些 |
[17:59] | you are not gonna want to miss. | 你不会想错过的惊喜 |
[18:00] | – Okay. – All right? | -好 -好吗 |
[18:01] | And then you and me, we still need to | 然后你我还需要 |
[18:02] | talk about you joining the New Founding Fathers, | 谈谈加入新国父集团的事情 |
[18:04] | because there are plenty of other investors to meet. | 因为还要见很多别的投资者 |
[18:07] | Yeah, great. | 没问题 太棒了 |
[18:09] | To new partnerships. | 敬新的伙伴关系 |
[18:15] | – Go get her. – Yeah. | -去把她找来 -好 |
[18:52] | Give me your key card. | 把你的钥匙卡给我 |
[18:59] | Wait. | 等下 |
[19:08] | This damn thing’s been acting up all night. | 这个破玩意整晚都在出毛病 |
[19:16] | Go on. Leave your gun in the truck. | 去吧 把你的枪留在货车里 |
[19:24] | You lying bitch! | 你这满嘴谎言的婊子 |
[19:29] | – Go! Go! Move! – Oh, God, oh! | -快上 快上 -天啊 |
[19:36] | We’ve got about 30 seconds before he’s back up. | 在他恢复过来前我们大概还有三十秒 |
[19:38] | You think you have the right | 你觉得今晚有权利 |
[19:39] | to do whatever you want tonight, huh? | 为所欲为 是吧 |
[19:41] | It’s the law! | 这是法律规定 |
[19:43] | – Oh, my God. – The Purge is not the law. | -天啊 -大清除才不是法律 |
[19:45] | It’s the absence of law, and when our government fails us, | 它是法律的缺失 当政府辜负我们时 |
[19:48] | it’s our mission to protect those who can’t protect themselves. | 保护那些保护不了自己的人是我们的使命 |
[19:50] | By any means necessary. | 我们会不择手段 |
[20:07] | Nice haul, kid. | 收获不错 孩子 |
[20:10] | Looks robust. | 看起来挺强壮的 |
[20:15] | For the auction. | 这是拍卖会的票 |
[20:17] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[20:37] | Maybe I messed up, okay? | 也许是我搞砸了 好吗 |
[20:40] | I loved you so much. | 我曾那么地爱你 |
[20:43] | I was nothing without you, Penny. | 没有你 我一无所有 佩妮 |
[20:45] | I would have done anything to keep you. | 为了留住你 我愿意做任何事 |
[20:50] | And what do you do? | 而你是怎么对我的 |
[20:51] | You just– | 你就… |
[20:53] | you just walk away. | 你就那么走了 |
[20:56] | You walk away and you never look back. | 你走了 没有一丝留恋 |
[21:04] | – No, stop, come on, stop! – Get away from me, Henry. | -停下 拜托 别走 -离我远点 亨利 |
[21:06] | I just want to talk to you, okay? | 我只是想和你谈谈 好吗 |
[21:08] | Just stop, okay? | 停下 好吗 |
[21:10] | I love you so much. Please. | 我太爱你了 求你了 |
[21:13] | Please, I’ll never– I’ll never do it again. | 求你了 我再也 我再也不这么做了 |
[21:16] | Please just get back… | 回到我身边吧 |
[21:17] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[21:20] | See? Like, I love you, and I don’t want to do this to you! | 看到了吗 我爱你 我不想这么对你 |
[21:22] | No, Miguel! | 不 米格尔 |
[21:23] | You’re just gonna make it worse! | 你只会把事情变得更糟 |
[21:30] | You wanna fuck with me? | 你想挡我的道吗 |
[21:32] | Henry, stop! | 亨利 住手 |
[21:34] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[21:37] | Oh, fuck! Oh, my God! | 操 天啊 |
[21:38] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[21:43] | Stop, Miguel! Stop! | 住手 米格尔 住手 |
[21:46] | Stop, Miguel! You’re gonna kill him! | 住手 米格尔 你会把他打死的 |
[21:52] | Look at him. | 你看他 |
[21:54] | You’re gonna go to jail for this. | 你会因此坐牢的 |
[22:07] | You betrayed me, | 你背叛了我 |
[22:09] | you broke me, | 你毁了我 |
[22:12] | and then you left me. | 然后你便一走了之 |
[22:14] | You were already broken. | 你本来就已经把自己毁了 |
[22:18] | I just didn’t want to wait around | 我只是不想等着你 |
[22:19] | for you to fix it. | 修复好自己 |
[22:24] | I’m done being scared. | 我已经受够了恐惧 |
[22:27] | I won’t let you hurt me anymore. | 我再也不会让你伤害我 |
[22:28] | You can’t break me | 你没法击垮我 |
[22:29] | because I am stronger than you are. | 因为我比你更加强大 |
[22:33] | All you can do is kill me. | 你能做的不过是杀了我 |
[22:37] | Everyone thinks this night | 所有人都认为清除之夜 |
[22:38] | will solve all their problems but it can’t. | 会解决他们的问题 但并非如此 |
[22:41] | It won’t. | 它解决不了 |
[22:42] | It doesn’t solve anything. | 它解决不了任何问题 |
[22:43] | It just makes everything worse. | 它只会让事情变得更糟糕 |
[22:51] | So kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[22:55] | It’s what you want, right? | 这不正是你想要的吗 |
[22:58] | All your problems will go away. | 你的烦恼将离你远去 |
[23:01] | Go ahead. | 动手吧 |
[23:07] | I surrender. | 我屈服了 |
[23:13] | But I’m not the victim. | 但我不是受害者 |
[23:17] | You are. | 你是 |
[23:32] | We just need to clean you up. | 我们给你清理一下 |
[23:35] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[23:36] | Madelyn, you need to see this. | 玛德琳 你得来看看这个 |
[23:38] | It’s nothing, really. | 没什么 真的 |
[23:42] | Right. | 是的 |
[23:44] | It’s always nothing. | 你们老说这不算什么 |
[23:46] | ‘Cause even when we’re the victims, we’ve been told | 因为就算我们是受害者 |
[23:48] | to conceal and protect men. | 我们也要屈服 保护男性 |
[23:51] | You’re only enabling him | 当你独自承担那耻辱的时候 |
[23:52] | when you carry that shame alone. | 只会让他有能力 |
[23:55] | Let’s get her out of here. | 把她带出去 |
[23:56] | Wait, where are you taking me? | 等会儿 你要把我带哪儿去 |
[23:58] | Someplace safe where he can’t hurt you. | 一个安全的 他伤害不到你的地方 |
[24:01] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[24:02] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[24:04] | – Shut up! – Thank you. | -闭嘴 -谢谢你 |
[24:07] | I’ll never let you hurt me again. | 我不会再让你伤害我了 |
[24:11] | And now the clean-up. | 现在该”清洗”了 |
[24:22] | Uh, is this necessary? | 真的要这样吗 |
[24:24] | We don’t enjoy this part, but yeah. | 虽然我们不喜欢 但是没错 |
[24:26] | It’s necessary. | 这很重要 |
[24:28] | Once he’s marked, all women will know | 一旦他被标记 所有的女人都会知道 |
[24:30] | he’s a violent animal. | 他是个暴力的禽兽 |
[24:32] | And every time he looks in the mirror, | 每次他照镜子的时候 |
[24:35] | he’ll remember tonight. | 他都会想起今晚 |
[24:36] | Oh — that doesn’t make it right. | 这么做不对 |
[24:37] | You don’t need to do this. | 你不用这么做的 |
[24:39] | You don’t think he deserves it. | 你不认为他配得上这么做 |
[24:40] | No. Jesus. | 不是 天啊 |
[24:41] | I’m saying that there’s a better way. | 我是说还有更好的办法 |
[24:45] | – A legal way. – Oh, God. | -一个合法的办法 -我的天 |
[24:47] | Laws change and evolve based on the whims of men. | 法律的变化和演变是基于男人的突发奇想 |
[24:52] | Sometimes we move one step forward, | 有时候前进一步 |
[24:54] | sometimes three steps back. | 有时候倒退三步 |
[24:56] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[24:58] | Join us. | 和我们一起 |
[25:02] | I couldn’t live with myself. No. | 我不接受这个 不行 |
[25:04] | Funny, ’cause we sleep better at night | 真搞笑 知道我们的敌人是谁 |
[25:06] | knowing who our enemies are. | 会让我们睡得更香 |
[25:08] | Madelyn, I am telling you, you’re going to regret this. | 玛德琳 我告诉你 你会后悔的 |
[25:11] | – Stop. – You don’t have– | -停下来 -你不必 |
[25:12] | If she misses, we’ll have to do it again. | 如果她没看见 我们就再来一遍 |
[25:16] | Hold still. | 准备好 |
[25:17] | That’s right, take it. | 这就对了 拿去吧 |
[25:19] | Take it. | 拿去吧 |
[25:20] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[26:22] | Oh, shit… | 糟糕 |
[26:36] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[26:38] | You know it’s not safe out there. | 你知道这外面不安全 |
[26:39] | I have to go. | 我必须走 |
[26:42] | I’ve done something terrible and after everything I– | 我做了一些不好的事情 在这之后我 |
[26:46] | I can’t be responsible for another person’s death. | 我不能为一个人的死负责 |
[26:48] | I have to stop it. | 我得阻止它 |
[26:53] | Then at least take this. | 至少带上这个 |
[26:55] | Call the number, we’ll come marching in. | 你一打电话 我们就过来 |
[26:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:19] | Move. | 闪开 |
[27:20] | – Move! – Hey, move over! | -闪开 -去一边儿去 |
[27:31] | You’ve got the wrong guy! | 你们抓错人了 |
[27:32] | Another word out of you and you get the stick! | 你再说一句我就打死你 |
[27:34] | – Listen to me, God damn it! – What’s the problem here? | -他妈的听我说 -你有病啊 |
[27:36] | There’s been a breach. | 这里有人违规 |
[27:37] | Oh, shit. That’s Rex. | 坏了 他是雷克斯 |
[27:39] | He’s a collector! Get him out of there! | 他是采集者 把他放出来 |
[27:41] | Move! | 都闪开 |
[27:44] | – Let me out of here! – Open up! | -让我出去 -快开门啊 |
[27:47] | Help us! | 救救我们 |
[27:51] | 商店 狂欢节的鲜肉 | |
[28:06] | Right this way! | 这边来 |
[28:07] | Show’s about to begin! | 节目马上要开始了 |
[28:25] | Bring your weapons… | 带上你的武器 |
[28:33] | Miguel? | 米格尔 |
[28:35] | Dale. | 戴尔 |
[28:39] | What are you doing home? | 你怎么回来了 |
[28:40] | I’m on leave. | 我休假了 |
[28:43] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:45] | Purging one day a year keeps me on point the other 364. | 一年参加一次清除能安抚我接下来的364天 |
[28:49] | Try it out, brother. | 试试 兄弟 |
[28:51] | We’re soldiers. | 我们是士兵 |
[28:53] | We don’t hurt civilians. | 我们不会伤害平民 |
[28:55] | No, this ain’t for me, brother. | 不 我不会参加的 兄弟 |
[28:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:33] | I can’t talk right now, Ma. | 我现在没空说话 妈妈 |
[29:34] | The nurses said you called while I was asleep. | 护士说你在我睡着的时候打电话来了 |
[29:37] | It was nothing, Ma. Go back to bed. | 没什么的 妈妈 回去睡觉吧 |
[29:39] | Now look, I know you didn’t call me to say nothing. | 听着 我知道你打电话给我肯定不会是没什么 |
[29:41] | Spit it out. What’s the matter? | 说吧 怎么了 |
[29:44] | Jane, I don’t have time for this, baby. | 简 我没时间和你扯 宝贝 |
[29:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[29:49] | Jane. | 简 |
[29:52] | I’m sorry, Mom. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[29:55] | I… | 我… |
[29:58] | just wanted to let you know… | 只是想让你知道 |
[30:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:04] | I just wanted to let you know | 我只是希望告诉你 |
[30:06] | that no matter what happens– | 不管发生了什么 |
[30:11] | whatever happens… | 不管发生什么… |
[30:14] | that I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:15] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[30:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[30:19] | Jane. | 简 |
[30:33] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[30:35] | Rick. | 里克 |
[30:37] | Rick. | 里克 |
[30:39] | Rick, listen to me. | 里克 听我说 |
[30:40] | We need to leave. We need to get out– | 我们得离开 我们得离开… |
[30:45] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[30:53] | Those gunshots are really close. | 这些枪声听起来很近 |
[30:55] | Come on. | 来 |
[31:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[31:13] | It’s fine, it’s fine. | 没事的 没事的 |
[31:13] | The Stantons have the best security– | 斯坦顿的安保是最棒的… |
[31:15] | Holy shit. | 上帝啊 |
[31:16] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[31:18] | – Lila, open the door! – No, no! No, no, no. | -莱拉 开门 -不不不 |
[31:20] | No, we need to hide, Jenna. We need to hide. | 不 我们得躲起来 詹娜 躲起来 |
[31:23] | – The cellar. – What? | -地窖 -什么 |
[31:25] | – You have to trust me. – What? | -相信我 -什么 |
[31:27] | Come on. | 走 |
[31:34] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[33:23] | David? | 大卫 |
[33:25] | It’s me, Jane. | 是我 简 |
[33:29] | Safety compromised. | 安全系统被破坏 |
[33:31] | Access the nearest available panic room. | 前往最近的恐慌室 |
[33:34] | This way! | 这边 |
[33:35] | Safety compromised. | 安全系统被破坏 |
[33:36] | Access the nearest available panic room. | 前往最近的恐慌室 |
[33:42] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 走走走 |
[33:45] | – Okay. – We need to keep moving. | -好吧 -我们得继续走 |
[33:47] | Which way? | 往哪边走 |
[33:48] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[33:49] | – Which way? Which way? – Let’s go this way. | -哪边 哪边 -这边走 |
[33:54] | There, there, there. | 这里 这里 |
[33:57] | Come on, come on! | 拜托 拜托 |
[33:59] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[34:00] | We need to go back. We need to go back. | 我们得回去 我们得回去 |
[34:02] | – We need– – I wouldn’t do that. | -我们得 -我劝你不要 |
[34:10] | You’re one of them. | 你是他们的人 |
[34:12] | Sometimes revolution is the only way | 有时候 只有革命 |
[34:14] | to make the world a better place. | 才能让世界变得更好 |
[34:17] | Please. | 拜托 |
[34:18] | We’re not with them. We’re not NFFA. | 我们不是和他们一起的 我们不是新国父集团的 |
[34:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:33] | We have roadblocks on Walnut and Spruce. | 我们在沃纳特街和斯普鲁斯街都设了路障 |
[34:36] | Go across Franklin. | 从富兰克林街走 |
[34:38] | You’ll be safe on the other side. | 到另一边后就安全了 |
[34:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:42] | Lila… | 莱拉 |
[34:44] | she’s not one of them either. | 她也不是和他们一起的 |
[34:45] | – Please help her. – Jenna, come on, baby. | -拜托帮帮她 -詹娜 走吧 宝贝 |
[34:47] | We gotta go. | 我们该走了 |
[34:49] | No Stanton is safe tonight. | 今晚斯坦顿家的人都逃不过 |
[34:54] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[35:12] | Come with me! | 跟我冲 |
[35:14] | Let’s get them! | 干掉他们 |
[35:15] | – Death to the NFFA! – Let’s go! | -新国父集团去死 -走 |
[35:19] | Get them! | 干掉他们 |
[35:21] | Viva la revolution! | 革命万岁 |
[35:34] | Purify my flesh. | 净我肉身之躯 |
[35:36] | Prepare my soul. | 安我不灭之灵 |
[35:37] | The Giving is here. | 鲜血之祭将降临 |
[35:39] | The Invisible awaits. | 虚无之境在召唤 |
[35:41] | – Purify my flesh. – Shut up. | -净我肉身之躯 -闭嘴 |
[35:43] | – Shut up! Shut up! – Prepare my soul! | -闭嘴 闭嘴 -净我肉身之躯 |
[35:44] | – The Giving is here! – Shut up! | -鲜血之祭将降临 -闭嘴 |
[35:45] | – The Invisible awaits! – Shut up! | -虚无之境在召唤 -闭嘴 |
[35:47] | Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[35:48] | It’s him! Don’t let him get away! | 就是他 别让他跑了 |
[35:53] | Grab him! | 抓住他 |
[35:54] | Penelope! Penelope! | 佩内洛普 佩内洛普 |
[35:58] | Penelope! | 佩内洛普 |
[35:59] | Pen! | 小佩 |
[36:03] | Miguel? | 米格尔 |
[36:09] | Penelope. | 佩内洛普 |
[36:12] | Yo. He’s mine. | 他是我的 |
[36:15] | Pay before play. Carnival rules. | 要玩得先付钱 嘉年华的规矩 |
[36:17] | No! No, let him go. | 不 放了她 |
[36:19] | It’s me you want, Henry. | 你想要的是我 亨利 |
[36:21] | Yeah, no, I’ll– I’ll pay whatever it takes. | 不 要多少钱我都给 |
[36:33] | Group therapy begins in five minutes. | 群体治疗五分钟后开始 |
[36:36] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[36:39] | You were always tell me to stop fighting, | 你总是叫我别打架 |
[36:42] | but now I’m getting paid to do it. | 现在我要靠打架挣钱了 |
[36:47] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[36:49] | Pen, I’m leaving. | 小佩 我要走了 |
[36:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:54] | I might not be coming back. | 我可能不会回来了 |
[36:55] | You knew. | 你早就知道 |
[36:57] | One more strike and that would be it. | 再出事就完了 |
[36:59] | They’d take you away and I would be all alone. | 他们就会把你带走 我就一个人了 |
[37:02] | – You’re not alone. – I am now. | -你不是一个人 -我现在就是 |
[37:06] | – We can talk. – Miguel, you’re going to war. | -我们能谈谈 -米格尔 你要去参加战争了 |
[37:11] | I’ll send you money for your own place. | 我会给你寄钱让你有安身之处 |
[37:13] | I’ll make this right, I promise. | 我保证我会弥补的 |
[37:14] | How? | 怎么做 |
[37:16] | By leaving? | 这么离开吗 |
[37:18] | Or by never coming back? | 还是永远不回来 |
[37:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:25] | I’ll be back real soon, okay? | 我很快就会回来的 |
[37:34] | – I can’t miss my bus. – Just go. | -我不能错过公交车 -走吧 |
[37:46] | Goodbye, Pen. | 再见小佩 |
[38:08] | Penelope Guerrero? | 佩内洛普·格雷罗 |
[38:11] | Hi. | 你好 |
[38:13] | Hi, my name is Tavis. I’m a social worker. | 我的名字叫塔维斯 我是一名社工 |
[38:16] | I’m here to talk to you if you want. | 如果你愿意的话我可以和你谈谈 |
[38:19] | Was that your brother? | 那是你哥哥吗 |
[38:22] | I can tell. | 看得出来 |
[38:25] | He loves you more than anything in this world. | 他爱你胜过世上所有事 |
[38:29] | And believe it or not, he’s in more pain than you are. | 不管你信不信 他比你更痛苦 |
[38:39] | Sometimes it’s hard to be strong | 有时候 为我们所爱的人坚强起来 |
[38:41] | for the people we love. | 是一件很难的事 |
[38:45] | And it’s always the ones we love the most | 而最容易伤到我们的人 |
[38:47] | who can break our hearts the easiest. | 往往是我们最爱的人 |
[39:04] | If you see something, do something. | 如果你看到了什么 那就做些什么 |
[39:08] | Because a storm is coming. | 因为风暴即将来临 |
[39:17] | When the rains come and sink this rock, | 当大雨来袭没过石头 |
[39:20] | will you sink, or will you swim? | 你会沉下去 还是会在水里游泳 |
[39:26] | Drown or fight your way to shore? | 淹死 还是奋力游到岸边 |
[39:37] | What will you choose? | 你会选择什么 |
[39:40] | I know what I think you should do. | 我知道我认为你该做什么 |
[39:43] | Be a hero. | 做一名英雄 |
[39:44] | Step up. Put out that fire. | 站出来 熄灭那簇火焰 |
[39:47] | Become the person tonight | 今晚成为那名 |
[39:49] | that you want to be tomorrow. | 你明天想成为的人 |
[39:54] | Hey, look! | 看 |
[39:57] | Oh, you want… | 你想… |
[40:02] | Come on, get over here, fat man! | 过来 胖子 |