时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:37] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[01:38] | Hey, Steve. What’s up? | 史蒂夫 你好啊 |
[01:40] | Ike, do you mind? | 艾克 能让一下吗 |
[01:42] | – Hey, Joe. – Morning, Pops. | -乔 -早上好 老爹 |
[01:44] | – This guy– – So how’d it go? | -这个家伙… -还好吗 |
[01:47] | You got another date coming up? | 又有约会了 |
[01:49] | Huh? Go on. | 快告诉我 |
[01:51] | Just, you know, you call her up, | 只管打给她 |
[01:53] | ask her to dinner, | 请她吃晚餐 |
[01:55] | and you take her someplace nice– | 带她去个好点的地方 |
[01:56] | Can we talk about this later? | 能等会再聊这个吗 |
[01:57] | Huh, you’re finally getting back out there. | 你终于振作起来了 |
[01:59] | You know, putting the bachelor life behind you… | 结束单身生活 |
[02:02] | – Enough. Pops. – What? | -行了 老爹 -怎么了 |
[02:03] | Listen, she didn’t show, okay? | 听着 她没来 好吗 |
[02:05] | I had a burger and left. That’s it. | 我吃了个汉堡就走了 没别的了 |
[02:10] | Eh, stop wallowing. | 别再浑浑噩噩的了 |
[02:13] | Just, you get back out there, you try again. | 振作起来 再试一回 |
[02:15] | I mean, it’s like this place, right? | 就跟这个地方一样 对吗 |
[02:17] | Put in your time, show your worth. | 投入时间 证明自己的价值 |
[02:21] | Look. | 瞧 |
[02:23] | You’re a provider, Joey. | 你有成家立业的资本 乔伊 |
[02:25] | All right? | 好吗 |
[02:25] | Any girl worth a damn would be crazy to pass that up. | 任何好姑娘看到你这个优点都会接受你的 |
[02:29] | Don’t wallow. | 别浑浑噩噩了 |
[02:51] | Let’s see what you got, tough guy! | 让我看看你的本事 硬汉 |
[03:26] | Come on. Let’s go, let’s go. | 快跑 快跑 快跑 |
[03:28] | What is that? What is that? | 那是什么 那是什么 |
[03:29] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[03:31] | We’re coming for you, pretty boy. | 我们来抓你了 帅哥 |
[03:33] | Come on, keep running. We’re almost there. | 快点 不要停 快到了 |
[03:34] | Marco! | 马可 |
[03:36] | Come on, come on, work. | 拜托 拜托 快运行 |
[03:37] | – Polo! – Come on. | -波罗 -拜托了 |
[03:38] | Rick, open it! | 里克 快打开 |
[03:40] | I’m trying, I’m trying. | 在弄 在弄 |
[03:43] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 跑 跑 跑 |
[03:45] | You can run but you can’t hide! | 你是跑不掉的 |
[03:55] | Oh, God, Rick. | 天呐 里克 |
[03:56] | They can’t get in. Don’t worry. | 他们进不来的 别担心 |
[03:59] | Hey, hey. It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[04:02] | We’re safe. | 我们安全了 |
[04:04] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[04:07] | No, it isn’t. | 不 还没有 |
[04:14] | We’ve got a real Vietnam War kit. | 这里还有一套真的越战装备 |
[04:16] | All right, tie him up right over there. | 好了 把他绑在那 |
[04:22] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 我们走 |
[04:27] | – Give me the key. – Take it easy, buddy. | -把钥匙给我 -悠着点 伙计 |
[04:28] | – Thank you. – Bring ’em down. | -谢谢 -拿下他们 |
[04:32] | This is… | 这真是… |
[04:35] | So I’m guessing this wasn’t, uh, | 所以我猜这不是 |
[04:36] | the homecoming that you kind of expected, huh? | 你理想中的返校季舞会吧 |
[04:40] | Fuck you. | 去死吧 |
[04:46] | Oh, look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[04:48] | Do whatever you want to me. | 你想把我怎么样都行 |
[04:50] | But she doesn’t deserve this. | 但你不能这么对她 |
[04:51] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[04:52] | She deserves a lot worse. | 她的下场会比你还惨 |
[04:55] | – Don’t hurt him, please! – Shut up! | -别伤害他 -闭嘴 |
[04:57] | I will do whatever I goddamn want | 我想怎么样就他妈怎么样 |
[04:59] | because it’s my right to Purge. | 因为这是我清除的权利 |
[05:18] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[05:20] | David, are you here? | 大卫 你在家吗 |
[05:26] | David? | 大卫 |
[05:44] | Jane? Is everything all right? | 简 一切都还好吗 |
[05:47] | What on Earth are you doing outside? | 你跑出来干什么 |
[05:49] | I’m sorry, I know it’s late. | 很抱歉 我知道很晚了 |
[05:53] | Well, no, I tried to call. | 不 我给你打了电话 |
[05:56] | I kept calling and you never– | 我一直打给你 你都没接 |
[05:57] | Yes, well, after we closed our deal | 是的 我们达成交易后 |
[05:59] | I did a bit of celebrating. | 自己庆祝了一下 |
[06:00] | I must not have heard the phone, so. | 我肯定是没听见电话响 |
[06:02] | Come in. Are you, uh, | 进来 你… |
[06:05] | you’re all right? | 你没事吧 |
[06:06] | Sorry, I… | 对不起 我… |
[06:09] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:12] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能怎么办 |
[06:14] | Do about what, Jane? I’m… | 怎么了 简 我… |
[06:17] | I’m confused, I don’t understand. | 我被你搞糊涂了 我没明白 |
[06:18] | David, I made a decision about tonight that I– | 大卫 关于今晚我做了一个错误的决定 |
[06:20] | Actually, you know what, Jane? | 其实你知道吗 简 |
[06:21] | Please allow me to apologize for | 请允许我向你道歉 |
[06:24] | making you work tonight. | 让你今晚加班 |
[06:26] | Clearly a woman of your stature | 很明显你这样身份的女士 |
[06:28] | should have been at home with her family, so | 应该在家陪着家人 |
[06:29] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[06:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:34] | I appreciate that. | 费心了 |
[06:36] | Anyway. | 另外 |
[06:38] | What’s on your mind? | 你想说什么 |
[06:39] | – This place is secure, right? – Of course. | -这地方是安全的吧 -当然 |
[06:43] | State of the art Sandin Security. | 三鼎安保公司的作品 |
[06:48] | Why? Were you expecting some– | 怎么 你是觉得会有 |
[06:49] | David, someone’s coming to kill you. | 大卫 有人准备来杀你 |
[06:55] | Lockdown initiated, Mister Ryker. | 封锁模式启动 莱克先生 |
[07:00] | Sector one secure. | 区域一安全 |
[07:07] | When did you know? | 你什么时候知道的 |
[07:11] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[07:13] | When did you know that they were going to attack? | 你什么时候知道他们要攻击的 |
[07:16] | – I– – You looked right at me. | -我 -你当时直直地看了我一眼 |
[07:18] | And then you left and went to her. | 然后就走开去找她 |
[07:20] | I wanted to make sure you were both safe. | 我想确认你们俩的安全 |
[07:22] | But you didn’t, did you? | 但你没有这么做 对吧 |
[07:23] | You left and you didn’t come back. | 你一去不回 |
[07:29] | Jenna, where are you going? | 詹娜 你要去哪里 |
[07:30] | We’re not done here. | 我们还没说完 |
[07:38] | Please pick up. Please pick up. | 求求你 接电话吧 接电话吧 |
[07:41] | Hi, it’s Lila! You know what to do. | 你好 我是莱拉 你知道现在要做什么 |
[07:44] | Do you still love her? | 你还爱她吗 |
[07:47] | Can we not? | 我们能不这样吗 |
[07:48] | Can we not right now? | 能别现在说这个吗 |
[07:49] | No. Answer me. | 不能 回答我 |
[07:50] | – It doesn’t matter. – It does to me. | -这无关紧要 -对我很要紧 |
[07:53] | I– | 我 |
[07:54] | No. | 不 |
[07:55] | I don’t. | 我不 |
[08:00] | – I don’t know. – I can’t believe you. | -我不知道 -我简直没法相信 |
[08:02] | Do you know why I went to that party tonight? | 你知道我今晚参加那个宴会的原因吗 |
[08:05] | Why I was sucking up to all those assholes? | 为什么我要拍那群混蛋的马屁 |
[08:08] | Because we need that deal. | 因为我们需要这笔交易 |
[08:09] | Not just me. You do, too. | 不只是我需要 你也需要 |
[08:11] | You really believe that? | 你真这么想 |
[08:12] | Yes, you’re goddamn right. | 没错 你说对了 |
[08:14] | Jenna, I know how important it is | 詹娜 我明白对你来说 |
[08:16] | to you to start giving something back, | 回馈社会 开始做点好事 |
[08:19] | to do some good for a change. | 有多么重要 |
[08:21] | And I want that too. | 我也想这样 |
[08:24] | I mean, we were 12 hours away from changing everything, | 我们当时距离改变世界只有十二个小时 |
[08:27] | so I closed my eyes and I started counting down. | 所以我闭上眼开始倒数 |
[08:29] | – And where the hell were you? – Where was I? | -而你去了哪里呢 -我去了哪里 |
[08:31] | – I was right there! – Bullshit! | -我就在那里 -鬼扯 |
[08:33] | – You were upstairs trying to — – Shut up, just shut up, Rick! | -你在楼上想要 -闭嘴 里克 |
[08:35] | Just, please, for one second, and listen to me. | 求你就停一下 然后听我说 |
[08:39] | I saw something tonight. | 我今晚注意到了一件事 |
[08:41] | Something I hoped wasn’t true. | 一件我希望不是真的的事情 |
[08:44] | And it’s been building. | 并且它正在滋生 |
[08:45] | I’ve watched it happen for a while. | 我注视它成长有一阵了 |
[08:48] | And in the moment you touched that gun, | 你碰那把枪时 |
[08:51] | I saw your face, and I knew. | 我看到了你的表情 我知道 |
[08:54] | Tonight wasn’t about me. | 今晚的不是为了我 |
[08:56] | And it wasn’t about us. | 也不是为了我们 |
[08:58] | Tonight was all you. | 今晚是为了你 |
[09:01] | Look at what you were willing to do. | 看看你当时愿意做的事情吧 |
[09:02] | I did what I had to do to provide for this family. | 我做了为这个家庭必须做的事 |
[09:05] | Jesus Christ, Rick, you almost shot a man! | 天哪 里克 你差点杀了个人 |
[09:07] | Yes, and I would have pulled the trigger | 要是非杀不可 詹娜 |
[09:09] | if I had to, Jenna! | 我会扣动扳机的 |
[09:16] | I will do anything for this family, | 我愿意为这个家做任何事 |
[09:21] | so that she | 为了让她 |
[09:23] | doesn’t have to eat shit the way I did. | 用不着受我以前受过的那些罪 |
[09:26] | Hearing kids call her “White trash.” | 不用听其他小孩管她叫”白垃圾” |
[09:28] | Buying groceries with food stamps | 也不用拿粮食券买蔬菜 |
[09:30] | or clothes at Goodwill. | 或者在二手店买衣服 |
[09:31] | That shit is in my bones. | 这些事我永远也忘不了 |
[09:33] | And I won’t go back, all right? I’ll do whatever it takes. | 我不会回到以前的生活 无论如何都不会 |
[09:35] | Don’t act like I’m some spoiled brat. | 别说得好像我就娇生惯养一样 |
[09:37] | I didn’t grow up like them. | 我的童年和他们不一样 |
[09:38] | No, but you didn’t grow up like me. | 的确 但你的童年和我也不一样 |
[09:40] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[09:41] | That’s it, isn’t it? | 就是这样 对吧 |
[09:42] | You have something to prove, | 你要证明一些事 |
[09:44] | but not to me, to yourself. | 但不是向我证明 而是向你自己 |
[09:45] | Getting that deal done, it somehow means that you’ve– | 做成那笔交易 你就觉得自己 |
[09:48] | you’ve made it. | 自己成功了 |
[09:51] | Well, I just don’t like the person it makes you. | 我不喜欢你为此做出的转变 |
[09:53] | Ever since we met Stanton, | 自从我们遇到了斯坦顿 |
[09:55] | I’ve watched the man I fell in love with | 我就一直注视着我爱上的那个男人 |
[09:57] | turn into something that scares me. | 逐渐变得面目可怖 |
[09:59] | Yeah? Is that why you left me there? | 是吗 你就是为这个把我扔那里不管 |
[10:01] | To die? | 扔在那等死 |
[10:02] | Because you were scared? | 因为你吓坏了 |
[10:05] | It wasn’t so you could just run off with your girlfriend? | 不是因为那样你就能和你女朋友跑了吗 |
[10:07] | Rick! Rick, you are not listening to me. | 里克 里克 你没听进去我的话 |
[10:09] | It’s not about Lila, it’s about you! | 问题不是莱拉 问题是你 |
[10:12] | I miss the person who would have done anything | 我想念那个会从今晚那些人手里 |
[10:14] | to protect his family from those people tonight, | 不惜一切保护他的家庭的那个男人 |
[10:17] | not become one of them. | 而不是成为那些人中的一员 |
[10:21] | That’s the man I love. | 那才是我爱的那个男人 |
[10:23] | That’s the man I miss. | 我怀念他 |
[10:26] | Jen… | 詹 |
[10:37] | Whoo! You still with me? | 你没死吧 |
[10:40] | Don’t die on me yet, buddy. | 别现在死在我手上啊 兄弟 |
[10:45] | Step right up! | 上去 |
[10:49] | – What are you doing here? – You wrote me. | -你来这里干嘛 -你给我写了信 |
[10:51] | Yeah. To say goodbye. | 对 写信告别 |
[10:54] | I can’t keep fighting. | 我没法一直反抗下去 |
[10:56] | Miguel, I can’t. | 米格尔 我做不到 |
[10:57] | This night | 清除夜 |
[11:00] | has taken everything. | 带走了一切 |
[11:03] | I just want to see Mom and Dad. | 我想去见爸爸妈妈 |
[11:05] | They’re not ready to see you yet. | 他们还不想见你呢 |
[11:06] | All right? They want you here with me. | 他们希望你和我活在人间 |
[11:09] | Miguel… | 米格尔 |
[11:11] | Pen. | 小佩 |
[11:20] | Okay, all right! | 行了 |
[11:22] | Enough. Shall we? | 够了 开始吧 |
[11:24] | You can have me, but let my brother go. | 你可以杀我 但放我哥哥走 |
[11:26] | – Pen! – I’m trying to save your life. | -小佩 -我是想救你 |
[11:28] | If you give in, then I give up. | 你要是屈服 那我就放弃 |
[11:31] | And I’ll be right behind you. | 我跟你一起死 |
[11:35] | That’s really sweet. | 真够感人的 |
[11:37] | But sorry, no deal. | 但是抱歉 不行 |
[11:41] | I’m gonna Purge both of you. | 我会把你们都清除掉 |
[11:43] | I should have killed you when I had the chance. | 我当初就该直接杀了你 |
[11:44] | Yeah, you probably should have. | 你也许是该这么做 |
[11:45] | But, you know, hindsight being 20/20, | 不过 事后诸葛亮有什么用 |
[11:47] | that makes sense. | 我能理解 |
[11:49] | More like 10/10. | 杀你用不着诸葛亮 |
[11:54] | You know, | 其实 |
[11:57] | for the longest time | 很长一段时间 |
[11:59] | all I did was–was think about killing you both. | 我一直在想 要不要把你们都杀了 |
[12:04] | I went over it, like, a thousand different times in my head. | 我在脑海中想了大概一千次 |
[12:09] | And I imagined what the world would feel like | 然后我想了一下 没有你们的世界 |
[12:13] | without you in it. | 会是什么样子 |
[12:14] | And eventually, | 最终 |
[12:17] | it just got-it just felt right. | 我忽然觉得 这就对了 |
[12:23] | Don’t fucking touch her. | 我不准你碰她 |
[12:28] | You know, we’re not that different, | 其实 我们也没太大区别 |
[12:30] | you and me. | 我们两个 |
[12:33] | Yeah? How’s that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[12:35] | Well, we, uh, we both kill | 我们都会杀人 |
[12:36] | because the government says that it’s okay. | 只因为政府说可以杀人 |
[12:40] | Hoorah, motherfucker, hoorah! | 冲啊 混蛋 冲啊 |
[12:46] | All right, you ready? | 行了 准备好了吗 |
[12:57] | Man. | 兄弟 |
[12:59] | I gotta know. Who are you? | 我需要知道 你是谁 |
[13:03] | All that matters right now is that we get you inside. | 重点是要把你送到屋里去 |
[13:09] | Man, I know you. | 我认识你 |
[13:11] | – I don’t think so. – Yeah. | -你不认识 -真的 |
[13:12] | I do. | 我认识 |
[13:15] | You remember those little candies? | 你见过那种小糖吗 |
[13:17] | The fruity and mint? | 水果和薄荷味的 |
[13:19] | Fruity? | 水果味 |
[13:21] | You know the ones I’m talking about? | 你知道我说的是什么吗 |
[13:23] | Lifesavers? | 救世主品牌的 |
[13:23] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[13:25] | That’s what you are, man. | 你就是救世主 兄弟 |
[13:27] | Can you walk? | 走得了吗 |
[13:32] | – A goddamn lifesaver, man. – I got you. | -你他妈就是救世主 兄弟 -我扶着你 |
[13:58] | Hey, listen up! | 听我说 |
[14:00] | We get the Lost Horse shipment finished today, | 只要”失马”这批货今天做完 |
[14:04] | first round’s on me. | 第一轮酒我请 |
[14:15] | Next round on me, all right? | 下次喝酒我请 好吗 |
[14:16] | Come on. I’ll see you later. | 好 回头见 |
[14:19] | JJ, can I get one? | JJ 能给我一杯吗 |
[14:28] | Good day today. | 今天不错 |
[14:31] | Tell me you don’t think she’s your friend. | 你可别把她当朋友 |
[14:35] | Are you drunk already? | 你这就喝醉了吗 |
[14:36] | No, you listen to me, all right? | 你听我说 好吗 |
[14:38] | She’s management, so, by definition, the enemy. | 她是管理层 按定义来说 就是敌人 |
[14:42] | I’m gonna get you a cab. | 我给你叫个车 |
[14:43] | She–she may smile at you, | 她也许会冲你笑 |
[14:45] | but she’s the goddamn Grim Reaper. | 但她绝对是掠夺者本人 |
[14:47] | Hey, JJ, can you get him a ride? | JJ 能给他叫个车吗 |
[14:48] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[14:52] | Did you call a doctor about that? | 你让医生看过了吗 |
[14:54] | I will next week. | 下周就看 |
[14:55] | I will tomorrow. | 我明天就看 |
[14:57] | Come on, you have to have somebody take a look at that. | 拜托 你这个病情必须找人看看 |
[14:59] | I’m fine, Joey. | 我没事 乔伊 |
[15:01] | 30 years on the line breathing shit. | 三十年在生产线上吸毒气 |
[15:05] | What do you expect? | 你觉得能好到哪里去 |
[15:05] | We have good union insurance. That’s what it’s there for. | 我们有工会保险 工会就是为了这个 |
[15:09] | Yeah, well, I better hurry up and use it | 行吧 那我最好赶紧用掉 |
[15:11] | before we go under. | 免得到时候被赶走 |
[15:12] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们不会被赶走的 |
[15:14] | Saticoy has been there for 50 years. | 萨提柯伊已经待了五十年 |
[15:16] | Grandpa helped build the place. | 那地方就是他爷爷帮忙建的 |
[15:18] | We make stuff that lasts. | 我们做的是经久不衰的东西 |
[15:20] | Nothing lasts forever. | 没什么经久不衰的东西 |
[15:22] | I mean, sure, that wheel will keep turning, | 当然 轮子肯定永远会转 |
[15:24] | till they find a cheaper way to make it! | 只是他们会不断找更便宜的方式 |
[15:26] | Okay, hey, rise and shine. | 好了 醒醒吧 |
[15:28] | Say good night to John, everyone. | 大家跟约翰说晚安 |
[15:30] | We’re dinosaurs, Joey. | 我们是恐龙 乔伊 |
[15:31] | And that meteor, that meteor is coming. | 让我们灭亡的陨石已经在路上了 |
[15:36] | It’s coming. | 在路上了 |
[15:54] | Look, I see what this night has done to me. | 我知道今天晚上让我失控了 |
[16:00] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:03] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[16:04] | I got lost trying to make sure that… | 我太沉迷于物质财富… |
[16:09] | that our baby’s parents don’t have to struggle | 想让我们不要像我父母那样 |
[16:10] | the way that mine did. | 总是迫于生计 |
[16:12] | And that’s not an excuse. | 这不是借口 |
[16:14] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:16] | And I don’t need any of it. | 我不需要那些 |
[16:20] | I just need you. | 我只需要你 |
[16:25] | You’re my home, Jen. | 你是我的家 小詹 |
[16:27] | Everything else is just wallpaper. | 其他东西都只是墙纸而已 |
[16:32] | – Here, let me–let me- – No, I got it. | -我帮你 -不用了 |
[16:45] | You’re gorgeous. | 你真美 |
[16:48] | I’m going to bed. | 我去睡觉了 |
[16:54] | I had a dream the other night we were holding her. | 那天我梦到我们抱着她 |
[16:58] | She opened her eyes for the first time. | 她刚睁开眼 |
[17:00] | And suddenly she became a person. | 忽然就变成了一个人 |
[17:04] | And she–she looked at me, | 然后她看向了我 |
[17:05] | and it was the most incredible thing | 那是我这辈子看过的 |
[17:07] | I’ve ever seen in my entire life. | 最美的景象了 |
[17:12] | And you– | 然后你 |
[17:14] | you gave me her, | 把她抱向我 |
[17:16] | and I held her, | 我抱着她 |
[17:18] | and I… | 然后… |
[17:21] | I started crying. | 我开始哭了 |
[17:24] | She just fit so perfectly. | 真的是太完美了 |
[17:28] | It was like | 就像是 |
[17:30] | my arms were designed to hold her. | 我的手臂是为了用来抱她的 |
[17:37] | And that’s all I want. | 那就是我想要的 |
[17:40] | That’s all I need. | 也是我所需要的 |
[17:43] | – What if I don’t believe you? – Come here. | -如果我不相信你呢 -过来 |
[17:47] | I love you so much. | 我很爱很爱你 |
[17:49] | I could stay right here and be happy. | 我可以留下来 快乐地生活 |
[17:53] | But you want to keep going. | 但是你要继续前进 |
[17:55] | Until when? | 直到什么时候 |
[17:57] | When is it enough? | 什么时候才够呢 |
[18:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:00] | I know you want to provide. | 我知道你想要做好了养育孩子的准备 |
[18:02] | And I do too, but for me that means | 我也是 但对我来说 |
[18:04] | knowing when you have more than enough to be happy. | 那意味着知道你什么时候拥有足够的快乐 |
[18:09] | What I saw tonight, the excess, the privilege, | 今晚我所看到的那些极端行径和权势 |
[18:12] | nothing is worth ending up like that. | 最后要变成那样完全不值得 |
[18:15] | All that matters is | 最重要的是 |
[18:17] | who you are and who you’re with. | 你的真实本性 你和谁在一起 |
[18:20] | I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[18:24] | Okay? I’ll– I’ll do whatever it takes. | 好吗 我会不惜一切代价 |
[18:27] | Then stop climbing, or you will. | 那就别再往上爬 不然你就会付出一切代价 |
[18:39] | So first, | 首先 |
[18:41] | I’m gonna take your eye. | 我要挖出你的眼睛 |
[18:43] | And then I’m gonna take your sister. | 然后我要杀掉你妹妹 |
[18:46] | But before you bleed out, | 但是在你血尽人亡之前 |
[18:49] | you’re gonna see all of that. | 你要亲眼见证这一切 |
[18:54] | Well– | 那 |
[18:56] | or half of it, at least. | 或者至少见证一半 |
[19:01] | – So then get on with it. – Okay! | -那就快点开始吧 -好 |
[19:07] | You know, when the, uh, | 当 |
[19:09] | when the cornea bursts, | 当眼角膜破裂的时候 |
[19:11] | you’ll see the most spectacular colors. | 你会看到最炫丽的色彩 |
[19:16] | So enjoy that. | 好好享受吧 |
[19:19] | Because after that, it’s all black. | 因为在那之后 就只有黑暗了 |
[19:30] | Do you have any last words? | 你有什么遗言吗 |
[19:31] | Yeah. | 有 |
[19:32] | You missed a spot. | 你疏忽了一点 |
[19:38] | The key. | 钥匙 |
[19:39] | Your time is almost up. | 阁下的时间快到了 |
[19:41] | You can purchase more time at the ticket kiosk. | 可以去售票处里多购买一点时间 |
[19:44] | Miguel. | 米格尔 |
[19:45] | Your time is almost up. | 阁下的时间快到了 |
[19:47] | You can purchase more time at the ticket kiosk. | 可以去售票处里多购买一点时间 |
[19:50] | Hurry up, there’s a line forming! | 快点 有一条线正在成形 |
[19:53] | I’m actually impressed, Miss Barbour. | 我还挺佩服你的 巴伯小姐 |
[19:55] | To be honest, I… | 说实话 我 |
[19:58] | I really didn’t think you had it in you. | 我真的没想你有这个胆量 |
[19:59] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[20:00] | This woman, she’s still out there. | 这个女人还在外面 |
[20:03] | She’s on her way here. | 她正在赶来 |
[20:04] | Oh, I understand. | 我明白了 |
[20:05] | You paid for my murder, which… | 你雇人杀我 |
[20:08] | is your right under the law. | 那是法律赋予你的权利 |
[20:09] | And I have to live with that. | 而我必须得接受这一点 |
[20:10] | But she’s not going to stop until it’s done. | 但是事情结束之前 她是不会收手的 |
[20:16] | Is your family upstairs? | 你的家人在楼上吗 |
[20:17] | My family is in Paris. | 我的家人在巴黎 |
[20:20] | Okay. We have to get ready. | 那好 我们得做好准备 |
[20:23] | – Now. – I admire you. | -就是现在 -我钦佩你 |
[20:24] | For coming here tonight, risking your life for mine. | 钦佩你今晚冒着生命危险来这里救我 |
[20:27] | Hell, I even applaud the initiative. | 我甚至为你这种主动精神鼓掌叫好 |
[20:30] | Though I’m not quite sure | 但我不是很确定 |
[20:32] | the board would approve your promotion | 即使我离职了 |
[20:34] | even with me out of the picture. | 董事会是否会批准你升职 |
[20:36] | Which was your objective, right? | 那才是你的目的吧 |
[20:40] | Oh, I’ve watched you waste your potential | 我看着你一年复一年地 |
[20:42] | year after year after year, | 浪费你的潜质 |
[20:46] | wondering when you would reach out and | 我在想你什么时候才会来找我 |
[20:48] | start taking what was rightfully yours. | 开始拿你应得的东西 |
[20:54] | How rewarding it must feel | 终于做了争取的感觉 |
[20:55] | to finally do something about it, huh? | 肯定很令人满意吧 |
[20:56] | It’s not, believe me. | 不是 相信我 |
[20:58] | It’s a brutal fucking world out there, isn’t it, Jane? | 外面的世界就是这么残酷 不是吗 简 |
[21:01] | Do you have a gun? | 你有枪吗 |
[21:06] | – ‘Course I do. – Get it. | -当然有 -去拿 |
[21:07] | I’ll stay here until she comes. | 我留在这里等她来 |
[21:09] | I’ll make sure she calls it off. | 我会确保她取消行动 |
[21:11] | She. | 她 |
[21:12] | You really hired a woman to do this, huh? | 你真的雇了一个女人来做这事吗 |
[21:16] | Well, nobody’s getting in here, Miss Barbour. | 没人能进得来 巴伯小姐 |
[21:19] | They can’t. | 他们进不来 |
[21:20] | Not without my permission. | 除非有我的允许 |
[21:22] | So what do you say? | 那你怎么说 |
[21:24] | How about a tour? | 要不要参观一下 |
[21:27] | You’ve got nothing to worry about, I can assure you. | 我可以向你保证 你不必担心 |
[21:29] | It’s totally safe. | 这里百分之百安全 |
[21:31] | And as a fellow art history buff, | 作为一个艺术史爱好者 |
[21:32] | I’ve got a few pieces that I think you’re really gonna love. | 我有几件艺术品 我想你真的会喜欢的 |
[21:37] | Come on. | 来 |
[21:39] | After you. | 你先请 |
[21:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:12] | Miguel! | 米格尔 |
[22:13] | Miguel, hurry up! | 米格尔 快点 |
[22:57] | Pen. Pen, stop, stop. | 小佩 小佩 住手 住手 |
[22:59] | Stop, stop. | 住手 住手 |
[23:00] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[23:02] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[23:04] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s all right. | 没事 没事 没事了 |
[23:05] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[23:07] | He’s not gonna hurt you anymore. | 他不会再伤害你了 |
[23:08] | He’s not gonna hurt you. | 不会伤害你了 |
[23:10] | He’s not gonna hurt you. He’s dead. | 不会伤害你了 他死了 |
[23:16] | Come on. Come on. | 来 站起来 |
[23:20] | We gotta move, let’s go. | 我们要走了 快 |
[23:23] | Grab his jacket. | 拿上他的外套 |
[23:24] | Quick. Quick. | 快 快 |
[23:27] | I… | 我 |
[23:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:32] | Quick, Pen. | 快点 小佩 |
[23:32] | Go. Go, quick. | 快走 快 |
[23:38] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[23:40] | Please exit the Witch Tent now. | 请立即离开巫女帐篷 |
[23:42] | – Thank you. – Shut up, you’re next! | -感谢您的配合 -闭嘴 不然下个就杀你 |
[23:45] | Please exit the Witch Tent now. | 请立即离开巫女间 |
[23:47] | Come on. We gotta go. | 快来 我们得走了 |
[23:56] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[24:03] | Get down. | 蹲下 |
[24:08] | Yeah, shoot him again! | 好耶 再打他一枪 |
[24:32] | Come on, Lila. Pick up. Pick up. | 快点啊 莱拉 接电话 接电话 |
[24:33] | Lila! | 莱拉 |
[24:37] | Lila? | 莱拉 |
[24:42] | Lila! | 莱拉 |
[24:43] | She’s dead. | 她已经死了 |
[25:13] | This building originally housed | 这座房子承载着 |
[25:14] | one of the first daily papers here in the city. | 这座城市第一家日报社的历史 |
[25:18] | After it went defunct, | 在报社倒闭以后 |
[25:19] | it stood abandoned for nearly 30 years. | 这房子就空了将近30年 |
[25:21] | It’s right here, to the right. | 这边 右手边 |
[25:23] | It was abandoned for nearly 30 years, | 房子一直空了30年 |
[25:25] | until I was able to pick it up in an auction. | 直到一次拍卖会我给它拍了下来 |
[25:29] | Right around the corner here is one of my favorite pieces. | 就在这个角落里 有一幅我最喜欢的 |
[25:33] | This right here | 这里的这一幅 |
[25:36] | is an original LeMercier. | 是原版的乐美喜耶 |
[25:39] | One of only four he made before he was committed. | 在他投身建筑之前的四幅中的一幅 |
[25:42] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[25:50] | – It’s lovely. – Better be. | -很不错 -最好是这样 |
[25:51] | Cost me 600 grand. | 花了我60万呢 |
[25:53] | – David, shouldn’t we be… – Yes. No, no, no, no. | -大卫 我们不应该 -对 不不 不用 |
[25:54] | There’s just one more thing I’d like to show you. | 还有一样东西我想给你看 |
[25:57] | It’s on the floor below. | 就在楼下 |
[25:58] | It’s the pièce de résistance. | 那是我的最得意的藏品 |
[26:01] | One of the finest collections in the city. | 整个城市藏品里的最佳 |
[26:04] | And also, there’s a full bath and private bedroom. | 还有全套卫浴和单人卧室 |
[26:09] | And it’s all yours until the night is over. | 今晚结束以前都是你的 |
[26:11] | Consider it my apology to you for | 就当是我让你在清除之夜 |
[26:14] | making you work on Purge Night. | 工作的赔罪礼物了 |
[26:16] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:22] | Come. | 来 |
[26:31] | Don’t touch me! | 放开我 |
[26:33] | Jane, please. | 简 赶紧 |
[26:35] | Do you really want to spend the rest of the night | 你真的想在大街上 |
[26:37] | out on the streets? | 度过这一夜吗 |
[26:46] | Jane? | 简 |
[26:50] | Jane. | 简 |
[27:07] | I don’t know. I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道 我不知道发生了什么 |
[27:10] | Hey, Joe. What’s up with this shit? | 喂 乔 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[27:11] | – Yeah? – Joe, open it up. | -怎么了 -乔 把门打开 |
[27:14] | Christ. | 天哪 |
[27:15] | Eileen! | 艾琳 |
[27:16] | They did it. | 他们真的把我们裁了 |
[27:18] | I told you. | 告诉过你了吧 |
[27:20] | The meteor came and they didn’t even tell us to duck. | 陨石来了他们都没叫我们躲 |
[27:23] | – Open the goddamn gate! – Come on, yeah. | -给我打开这该死的们 -就是 快点 |
[27:25] | There she comes. | 她来了 |
[27:27] | So that’s it? | 所以就这样了是吗 |
[27:29] | We’re getting the axe? | 我们被炒了 |
[27:30] | No warning? | 连个预先提醒都没有吗 |
[27:31] | What about severance? | 遣散费也没有 |
[27:34] | Now, I know that you’re all angry. | 听着 我知道你们都很愤怒 |
[27:35] | I am too. | 我也为此感到愤怒 |
[27:37] | This isn’t easy for anyone. | 这件事对每个人来说都很难受 |
[27:38] | I saw the books. | 我们看到报告了 |
[27:40] | We were outperforming last quarter. | 上个季度我们表现得很出色 |
[27:42] | – What the hell happened? – We were. | -所以到底发生了什么 -我们被裁了 |
[27:44] | But not at a steady enough rate. | 但是这效率是不稳定的 |
[27:47] | This just isn’t sustainable. | 就是不一定能保持下去 |
[27:49] | So you pull the plug and send us packing? | 所以你们就给我们喊停 让我们卷铺盖走人了吗 |
[27:51] | Forget it, Joe. | 算了吧 乔 |
[27:51] | They got an offer they couldn’t refuse. | 他们收到了一份无法回绝的邀约 |
[27:54] | Where are you sending our jobs? | 你们把我们的工作都给谁了呢 |
[27:55] | Half to Mexico, | 一半给墨西哥人了 |
[27:57] | the other half to the goddamn machines, right? | 另一半分配给该死的机器了 对吗 |
[27:59] | – Yeah! – Yeah! | -说得好 -说得好 |
[28:01] | Now, I know that some of you have questions– | 听着 我知道你们还有疑问 |
[28:03] | Oh, we got questions? | 我们还有疑问 |
[28:04] | Why don’t you question this? | 你就没有疑问吗 |
[28:06] | – I’m sorry, I’m– – Oh, yeah, “I’m sorry.” | -不好意思 我 -对 不好意思 |
[28:07] | Sorry doesn’t pay our bills! | 不好意思能为我们付清帐单吗 |
[28:11] | Or our health insurance. | 能够给我们交医疗保险吗 |
[28:14] | We have families. | 我们也有家人啊 |
[28:15] | What are we supposed to do? | 你要我们怎么办 |
[28:18] | It’s out of my hands. | 我管不了了 |
[28:19] | Bullshit! | 瞎说 |
[28:21] | I’m sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[28:22] | This is not right. | 这事没完 |
[28:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:28] | I told you. | 告诉过你的吧 |
[28:30] | The Grim fucking Reaper. | 她们就他娘的是死神 |
[29:03] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[29:07] | I’m a clean man. Look it, look. | 我的手可干净了 不信你看 |
[29:09] | Am I? | 是吧 |
[29:09] | But what is the $14,000 about? | 那这一万四是怎么回事 |
[29:12] | He didn’t help me with anything. | 他根本就不会拿钱出来支持这个家 |
[29:13] | This was 2015? | 这是15年的事 |
[29:15] | This was 2015– | 对 15年的事 |
[29:19] | Hey, you all right? | 喂 你还好吗 |
[29:21] | You take your meds? | 你吃药了吗 |
[29:25] | I can’t afford the good shit no more. | 我他妈买不起正版药了 |
[29:31] | String him up, boys! Go fetch me that little lady. | 伙计们把他绑起来 去把那个女的给我带过来 |
[29:34] | You won’t get away with this! | 你会受到惩罚的 |
[29:36] | Demonstrations erupted in Los Angeles today | 洛杉矶今天爆发了游行示威 |
[29:38] | as new restrictions were placed on water usage. | 抗议对于用水量的新限制 |
[29:42] | Congress will convene a special session | 国会将召开特别会议 |
[29:44] | to resume debate. | 来重新讨论 |
[29:44] | What is this shit? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[29:45] | 当地新闻 近日的暴雨径流 残骸堆积 | |
[29:46] | As we can see here, massive flooding | 我们可以看到 海岸沿线 |
[29:46] | 风暴预警 风暴重创沿海地区 局部出现洪灾 | |
[29:48] | along the coastline. | 洪水泛滥 |
[29:49] | – Oh, give me a break. – We thank you for joining us. | -饶了我吧 -感谢您加入我们 |
[29:49] | 突发新闻 外来劳工游行示威 抗议基本保持和平 | |
[29:52] | Markets took a major hit today | 随着美国制造业的不断下滑 |
[29:53] | as U.S. Manufacturing continues to decline. | 股市今日发生暴跌 |
[29:56] | Playing one is Zohan, Zoha– | 打一号位的是佐汉 佐汉… |
[29:58] | And that ties it up at the top of the hour– | 那将在整点时完成… |
[30:01] | Every day you show up to your job on time, ready to work. | 你每天准时上班 准备好工作 |
[30:05] | You play by the rules, | 你按规矩做事 |
[30:07] | adhere to the social contract, | 遵守社会契约 |
[30:10] | because you know it’s the only way | 因为你知道这是文明社会里 |
[30:12] | to conduct yourself in a civilized society. | 唯一的行为方式 |
[30:15] | And yet, all your hard work and dedication | 然而 你的辛勤工作和奉献 |
[30:19] | is meaningless. | 都毫无意义 |
[30:20] | Society screws you over. | 社会辜负了你 |
[30:22] | You get laid off. | 你被解雇了 |
[30:24] | Your boss won’t promote you. | 你的老板不让你升职 |
[30:26] | Your wife left. | 妻子离你而去 |
[30:27] | Your date stood you up. | 你的约会对象放你鸽子 |
[30:29] | Over and over. | 一次又一次地 |
[30:30] | You give, they take. | 你付出 他们索取 |
[30:33] | So now what? | 所以现在该怎么办 |
[30:35] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[30:37] | Don’t wallow in disappointment. | 别沉溺于失望 |
[30:39] | Embrace the healing powers of violence | 接受暴力和大清除带来的 |
[30:42] | and Purge. | 治愈力量 |
[30:44] | This year. Every year. | 从今年开始 以后的每一年 |
[30:47] | Take charge of your future. | 掌握你的未来 |
[30:50] | I will be your guide. | 我将成为你的向导 |
[30:54] | All right, head up. Act like you belong. | 听着 抬起头 装作属于这里 |
[31:00] | Two tickets! You don’t know what you’re gonna win! | 只要两张票 就可能获得意想不到的奖品 |
[31:03] | We should torch this place. | 我们应该一把火把这里烧了 |
[31:06] | Shit. Come, quick. | 该死 过来 快跑 |
[31:16] | Let us out of here! | 放我们出去 |
[31:18] | All right, when I tell you, start running. | 听着 我叫你跑你就跑 |
[31:20] | – Miguel. – And don’t stop. | -米格尔 -别停下来 |
[31:21] | – No. – You have a better idea? | -不 -你有更好的主意吗 |
[31:26] | – Yeah, I do. – Pen. | -我有 -小佩 |
[31:28] | Just trust me. | 相信我 |
[31:29] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[31:31] | Going once, going twice, | 250美元一次 250美元两次 |
[31:33] | this woman is sold for $250. | 这位女士以250美元的价格卖出 |
[31:35] | And now we have a gentleman who is lean… | 接下来要拍卖的是一位瘦弱的男士… |
[31:39] | You wanted to blend in, right? | 你想混进去 对吗 |
[31:40] | So blend. | 那我们就混进去 |
[31:42] | Let’s start the bidding at $50. | 从50美元开始竞拍 |
[31:44] | Can I get $50? Thank you very much. | 有人出50美元吗 非常感谢 |
[31:45] | And $75, right down to the front. | 前排这位出75美元 |
[31:47] | How about $100? | 有人出100美元吗 |
[31:48] | $100. $100, in the back. | 100美元 后排那位出100美元 |
[31:49] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[31:51] | Holy mass Penny? | 弥撒佩妮 |
[31:52] | Goddess Penny, what happened? | 佩妮女神 这是怎么回事 |
[31:54] | Move. Let’s go. | 走 我们走 |
[31:55] | Penelope! | 佩内洛普 |
[31:56] | Penelope! | 佩内洛普 |
[31:57] | Split up and find them before they can get to an exit. | 分头找 在他们到出口前找到他们 |
[31:59] | They couldn’t have gotten far. | 他们肯定还没走远 |
[32:01] | Move, goddamn it! | 快去 该死的 |
[32:03] | Come on. | 快 |
[32:06] | T-shirts! T-shirts! | T恤衫 T恤衫 |
[32:15] | Shit. | 该死 |
[32:18] | Come on. Come on! | 快啊 快啊 |
[32:48] | Bitch put up a hell of a fight. | 我不得不承认 |
[32:50] | I’ll give you that. | 这婊子还挺能打的 |
[32:54] | But you should never, ever, ever | 但你永远不应该 |
[32:56] | hire a woman to do a man’s job. | 雇一个女人来干男人的活 |
[33:01] | Now, Miss Barbour, | 现在 巴伯女士 |
[33:02] | I’d love to show you the rest of my collection. | 我想向你展示我剩余的收藏 |
[33:09] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[33:20] | Look at you, beautiful. | 瞧瞧你 美人 |
[33:28] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[33:29] | I just want to taste you. | 我只想尝尝你的滋味 |
[33:31] | Play nice. | 友好点 |
[33:34] | You’re soft. | 你皮肤真滑 |
[33:35] | It’s a living, breathing art gallery. | 这是个活生生的艺术展览馆 |
[33:37] | You can look and touch but nothing more. | 你可以看和摸 但不能做别的事 |
[33:39] | The rules are very strict. | 规矩很严 |
[33:40] | There’s no penetration, | 不能插入 |
[33:41] | no nudity, | 不能裸露 |
[33:43] | and everything happens over the clothes. | 一切都要隔着衣服做 |
[33:46] | If all the ladies behave and keep quiet, | 如果这些女士乖乖听话 保持安静 |
[33:49] | they all get to go home in the morning. | 她们都能在早上回家 |
[33:52] | Jane, when my father founded this company, | 简 当我父亲创立这家公司的时候 |
[33:55] | times were… | 世道还没有 |
[33:57] | simpler. | 那么复杂 |
[33:59] | Men were men, and, | 男人还是男人 然而 |
[34:01] | women were not. | 女人什么都不是 |
[34:04] | Then again, he lived by | 而且 他遵从 |
[34:05] | the motto “No blacks, no broads,” | 那句格言 “不要黑人 不要婆娘” |
[34:07] | So… I’m sure you can appreciate how far we’ve come. | 所以 我确定你能理解我们取得的进步 |
[34:11] | Thanks to a steady stream of PC bullshit | 由于源源不断的政治正确 |
[34:13] | everything’s become a federal crime. | 所有事情都变成了联邦罪行 |
[34:15] | I tell a woman I can’t stop thinking about her, | 我跟一个女的说我忍不住一直想她 |
[34:17] | she gets bent out of shape, she runs to the Times, | 她很生气 去找《纽约时报》 |
[34:19] | I lose my company. | 我失去了我的公司 |
[34:21] | I’ve done nothing wrong and… | 我没做错什么 |
[34:25] | my life is ruined. | 我的人生却被毁了 |
[34:27] | But not tonight, Jane. | 但今晚不用 简 |
[34:29] | Not tonight. | 今晚不用 |
[34:30] | Tonight– | 今晚 |
[34:32] | tonight we don’t have to fight it. | 今晚我们不需要战斗 |
[34:34] | We can give in and become the men that we once were. | 我们可以放下一切 变回曾经的样子 |
[34:43] | Ain’t America great? | 美国真是太棒了 |
[34:45] | Here, here. | 没错 |
[34:47] | Anya here learned how to play the game. | 安雅就知道怎么玩 |
[34:49] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[34:54] | How do you think she got the corner office? | 不然你以为她怎么得到角落办公室的 |
[34:59] | You’re pigs. | 你们真是一群猪 |
[35:02] | Pigs. This is disgusting. | 猪 真恶心 |
[35:04] | Nobody’s being killed here, Miss Barbour. | 没有人遭到杀害 巴伯小姐 |
[35:06] | We’re not, uh, animals. | 我们不是禽兽 |
[35:08] | – What are you, then? – We’re human beings, | -那你们是什么 -我们是人类 |
[35:10] | Purging, as is our right as Americans, | 大清除 是我们作为美国人的权力 |
[35:14] | as men. | 作为男人 |
[35:15] | You sick son of a bitch. | 你这个变态的混蛋 |
[35:17] | I should have never, ever tried to call it off. | 我就不该想要取消 |
[35:20] | But you did, you see. | 但是你还是这么做了 |
[35:22] | You did. | 你取消了 |
[35:26] | And that’s what makes you weak. | 所以你是那么弱小 |
[35:36] | No! | 不 |
[35:37] | No! | 不 |
[35:39] | No! Get off of me! | 不 放开我 |
[35:42] | No! | 不 |
[35:47] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[35:48] | Come on. | 来 |
[35:52] | Hey, you. Search over there. | 你去那边搜 |
[35:55] | Take the left. | 你去左边 |
[35:59] | The cart’s going to the tent. Let’s go. | 这辆车往帐篷去了 快走 |
[36:03] | There! | 那边 |
[36:04] | Right there! Get them! | 那边 抓住他们 |
[36:06] | Stop. | 站住 |
[36:07] | Hands in the air. | 把手举起来 |
[36:09] | Pen, here. | 小佩 给 |
[36:10] | – There they are! – This way! | -他们在那里 -这边 |
[36:11] | Throw this, now! | 把这个扔掉 |
[36:13] | – Put your hands up! – Hands in the air. | -举起手来 -把手举起来 |
[36:22] | Hey, go out that side! Right there! | 从那边走 那边 |
[36:24] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[36:26] | Stop. Hands in the air. | 站住 举起手来 |
[36:35] | You’re trapped, like an animal locked in a cage. | 你被困住了 如同笼中之兽 |
[36:38] | So what’s the answer? | 那么答案是什么 |
[36:40] | Break free. That’s right. | 获得自由 没错 |
[36:42] | “Give me your tired, your poor, | “给你疲惫的 可怜的 |
[36:43] | your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.” | 瑟缩着的民众以自由” |
[36:46] | That’s on the Statue of Liberty for a reason. | 自由女神像下刻着这首诗是有原因的 |
[36:49] | Because she’s America’s symbol of freedom. | 因为她是美国自由的标志 |
[36:54] | She holds a torch to help us find our way. | 她举着火炬 帮我们照明前方 |
[36:58] | That’s what I’m offering you. | 这也是我为你提供的 |
[37:01] | The torch. | 火炬 |
[37:02] | Now come and take it. | 来接过去吧 |
[37:04] | Because we’re all products of our environment, | 因为我们都是周围的环境 我们的成长 |
[37:07] | our upbringing, our history. | 过去的产物 |
[37:09] | But the only way to understand who you are | 但是了解你是谁的唯一办法 |
[37:13] | is to recognize where you came from. | 就是要知道你来自于哪里 |
[37:16] | That’s how you’ll know what | 这样你才能知道 |
[37:17] | you’re capable of becoming. | 你能成为怎样的人 |
[37:28] | And now you’re Purge AccuView weather report | 接下来带来清除家庭购物网 |
[37:30] | brought to you by PSN: Purge Home Shopping Network. | 为您播出的清除天气预报 |
[37:34] | Now we’ve got good news for those of you– | 我们现在有好消息 |
[37:36] | Lila’s dead. | 莱拉死了 |
[37:40] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[37:43] | Jenna. | 詹娜 |
[37:45] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:52] | About everything. | 关于这一切 |
[37:58] | God, this night– this night is… | 天啊 今晚 今晚… |
[38:01] | She knows what night it is. | 她知道今晚是什么的夜晚 |
[38:03] | – Jenna… – The baby knows. | -詹娜 -宝宝知道 |
[38:05] | And she hates it. | 她不喜欢 |
[38:07] | She’s just like her mom. | 她就像她的妈妈 |
[38:16] | You couldn’t have saved Lila. You know that. Right? | 你救不了莱拉的 你知道的 对吗 |
[38:20] | You tried but we barely got out ourselves. | 你努力过了 但我们自己都差点没逃出来 |
[38:23] | And I know how awful you must feel, but… | 我知道你肯定感觉很糟糕 但是 |
[38:29] | I mean, come on, we have to protect our family, | 但是 我们需要保护我们的家庭 |
[38:32] | no matter what. | 不管怎么样 |
[38:35] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:41] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[38:53] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[38:57] | Ah, Jesus, how am I hungry again? | 天啊 我怎么又饿了 |
[39:02] | Do you want me | 你要我 |
[39:05] | to make you some eggs? | 给你做点鸡蛋吗 |
[39:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:08] | Do you mind if I ask her if she would like to | 我能不能问问她 |
[39:10] | place an order for carryout? | 要不要也点一些 |
[39:13] | Yeah? | 行吗 |
[39:15] | – One second. – Okay. | -稍等 -好 |
[39:23] | Hey, uh, your mom and I were wondering | 我和你妈妈想问问 |
[39:26] | if you would like some scrambled eggs. | 你要不要来一点炒鸡蛋 |
[39:31] | She says she would like them over-easy. | 她说想吃两面煎的 |
[39:34] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[39:35] | With bacon. | 配培根 |
[39:37] | Over-easy with bacon it is. | 两面煎配培根 |
[39:43] | You need anything else? | 你还有什么需要吗 |
[39:45] | – I just want tonight to be over. | 我只希望今晚赶紧结束 |
[39:47] | I know. It almost is. | 我知道 马上结束了 |
[39:55] | Let’s go eat. | 我们去吃东西吧 |
[40:01] | Don’t worry, they can’t get inside. | 别担心 他们进不来 |
[40:05] | Help! Help me! | 救命 |
[40:08] | They’re gonna kill me, please! | 他们要杀了我 拜托 |
[40:10] | Let me in, please! | 放我进去 拜托 |
[40:11] | Please, help! | 救命 |
[40:14] | Help! Please! | 救命 |