时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | – Yes! – Yeah, come on! | -好样的 -跟上 |
[00:40] | – We’ll be safe here? – Yeah. Trust me. | -这里安全吗 -安全 相信我 |
[00:46] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[00:58] | Hey, you better wait in line. | 你最好排个队 |
[01:02] | We’re all trying to get in. | 我们都想进去 |
[01:13] | Just stay close, Penny. | 跟紧我 佩妮 |
[01:22] | Easy there. | 放轻松 |
[01:23] | My name’s Pete. Welcome. | 我叫皮特 欢迎 |
[01:26] | – Penelope, right? – Yeah, yeah. | -佩内洛普 对吗 -是 |
[01:29] | Told you I’d be back. | 说过我会回来的 |
[01:33] | Glad to see you got this guy back here in one piece. | 很高兴看到你把这个人完好无缺地带回来了 |
[01:35] | Pete, get over here. | 皮特 过来 |
[01:36] | – You gotta hear this. – Hold on. | -你来听听这个 -稍等 |
[01:52] | How close do you think that was? | 你觉得那离我们多近 |
[01:54] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[01:55] | Hey…you’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[02:00] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[02:02] | Bathroom. | 洗手间 |
[02:04] | – Well, should I– – Think I can handle it. | -要不要我 -我应该能行 |
[02:08] | – She’s on edge. – Yeah, no shit. | -她太紧张了 -少废话 |
[02:12] | Jesus, okay. | 行 行 |
[02:13] | No… | 不 |
[02:17] | I’m sorry. I didn’t– I didn’t mean to snap. I– | 抱歉 我不是故意打断的 我… |
[02:22] | This night has been a long one. | 今晚真是难熬 |
[02:24] | Trust me. I know. | 相信我 我懂 |
[02:35] | Like I said, I’m–I’m sorry. | 我说真的 我很抱歉 |
[02:39] | I can’t imagine what you’re going through. | 我无法想象你经历了什么 |
[02:44] | – You did what you had to do. – I know. | -你只是情势所迫 -我知道 |
[02:59] | Well, tonight’s almost over. | 今晚就快要结束了 |
[03:03] | Gotta be honest. | 不得不说 |
[03:07] | Not feeling great about tomorrow either. | 我觉得明天也不会好过 |
[03:13] | I don’t even know where to begin. | 我甚至不知道该从什么地方开始 |
[03:15] | Maybe you start with firing the help. | 或许你可以从解雇女仆开始 |
[03:25] | I think I’m–I’m gonna head upstairs. | 我上楼去了 |
[03:31] | Hey, I, uh, was gonna make– | 我准备做个 |
[03:36] | I don’t know–a sandwich or something for Jen. | 不知道 或许做个三明治给小詹 |
[03:40] | You want one? | 你也想来一个吗 |
[03:43] | Sure. | 好 |
[03:44] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[03:46] | Cool. | 好 |
[03:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:18] | You’re gonna be there for me, right? | 你会在我身边的 对吗 |
[04:19] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:23] | I can’t believe I’m doing this. | 不敢相信我要这么做了 |
[04:26] | Listen to your own voice and what’s in your heart. | 遵从你内心的声音 |
[04:36] | There she is. | 她在这 |
[04:39] | How’s my angel? | 我的天使怎么样了 |
[04:47] | You know what that is? | 知道这是什么吗 |
[04:49] | I gave that to your mother on our 20th anniversary. | 这是我送给你妈妈20周年纪念的礼物 |
[04:51] | Something old. Something borrowed. | 旧的东西 借来的东西 |
[04:54] | – And something new. – Something blue. | -还有新的东西 -蓝色的东西[婚礼传统] |
[05:00] | Sweetie, what’s going on? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[05:02] | Maybe–maybe this is– this is too fast. | 或许进展太快了 |
[05:04] | Maybe–maybe I should wait a few more years. | 或许我应该再等几年 |
[05:06] | A little cold feet is normal. | 有一点害怕很正常 |
[05:08] | This is a big day for you. | 今天是你的大日子 |
[05:10] | For our whole family. | 也是我们全家的大日子 |
[05:12] | No, no. I-I can’t go through with this. | 不 不 我承受不来 |
[05:15] | Sweetie, | 亲爱的 |
[05:17] | you’re just overthinking it. | 你想多了 |
[05:18] | No, I’m not overthinking it. | 不 我没有想多 |
[05:19] | I-I’m not leaving this room. | 我不会离开这房间 |
[05:20] | I don’t care what they think of me. | 我不管他们怎么想 |
[05:22] | Honey, your father is right. | 亲爱的 你父亲是对的 |
[05:24] | – You are overthinking it. This– – No, stop. | -你想多了 这 -不 别说了 |
[05:26] | I made my decision. | 我已经做出决定了 |
[05:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:19] | He hasn’t come in yet! | 他还没来 |
[06:30] | I wish you would’ve told me about Rex– | 真希望你能早点告诉我雷克斯 |
[06:33] | – what he does. – Yeah? | -是做什么的 -是吗 |
[06:36] | And if I had, would you have gone with him? | 如果我说了 你还会跟他走吗 |
[06:39] | I guess not. | 也许不会 |
[06:41] | Pete, do you serve food here? | 皮特 你们这供应吃的吗 |
[06:43] | Like pancakes? | 松饼这类的 |
[06:46] | I don’t know what your brother promised, but, uh, | 我不知道你哥答应了你什么 |
[06:49] | we don’t exactly have a brunch menu. | 但我们这没有早午餐的菜单 |
[06:52] | We’ve got a few snacks in the back. | 后面有些零食 |
[06:54] | Just stay put. I’ll grab us something. | 你待在这 我去拿点吃的 |
[06:59] | So you were a cop before? | 听说你以前是个警察 |
[07:02] | The Purge put you out of business | 大清除使犯罪率下降 |
[07:03] | since there’s so little crime? | 所以你失业了吗 |
[07:05] | I don’t know if that’s really how people work. | 我不知道是不是这样 |
[07:08] | I-I saw people break the law for all sorts of reasons. | 我见过人们为各种原因犯法 |
[07:12] | Not usually the kind you can save up for one night. | 但通常这些原因不会一夜之间消失 |
[07:16] | But crime is lower, right? | 但犯罪率确实下降了 不是吗 |
[07:18] | That’s what they say. | 人们都这么说 |
[07:21] | Till you’ve seen it up close. | 直到你直面这些犯罪 |
[07:28] | I lost my brother on this night. | 我兄弟在之前的清除日被杀了 |
[07:32] | A random Purger sliced his head clean off. | 一个陌生清除者把他的头砍掉 |
[07:37] | Said he just wanted to watch it roll. | 说他想看脑袋在地上滚的样子 |
[07:42] | That’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
[07:48] | Miguel and I? We’re OMF. | 米格尔和我是殉道者家属 |
[07:52] | When our parents died, they sent us to a counselor. | 父母去世后 我们被送到一个辅导员家 |
[07:56] | She tried to explain how their sacrifice | 她试着向我们解释 父母的牺牲 |
[07:58] | was going to help more people than it would ever hurt. | 会帮助更多人 而并非伤害人 |
[08:01] | And we were so little, I don’t remember much of it. | 当时我们还很小 大多数我都记不得了 |
[08:05] | But I do remember her saying that part. | 但我记得她说那句话 |
[08:08] | And it made me feel a little better. | 这让我感觉稍好一些 |
[08:14] | Hey, Pete, check this out. | 皮特 过来看看这个 |
[08:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:17] | – Excuse me. – Yeah. | -失陪下 -好 |
[08:32] | It must feel nice to believe in something. | 有信仰的感觉肯定很棒 |
[08:48] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[08:51] | Wow, that actually smells amazing. | 这闻起来真的很香 |
[08:54] | Yeah, only took me four tries. | 是啊 大概也就尝试了四次吧 |
[08:59] | Cheers. Here’s to starting over. | 干杯 敬重新开始 |
[09:03] | What do you mean by that? | 你什么意思 |
[09:07] | Well, no, I just… | 不 我只是 |
[09:10] | I think this night has… taken a toll on all of us. | 我只是觉得今晚对大家都影响不小 |
[09:15] | And–and there was a lot riding on that deal with your dad. | 和你父亲的交易之间还有很多没谈妥 |
[09:19] | And…I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:25] | Well, he’s gone. | 他现在不在了 |
[09:29] | But the company’s still here, and… | 但公司还在 而且 |
[09:32] | I’m his only child, so I guess whatever happens is… | 我是他唯一的孩子 所以接下去的决策 |
[09:37] | up to me. | 都由我决定 |
[09:38] | – Lila, we don’t need to– – I want to. | -莱拉 我们不必 -我想谈 |
[09:41] | I want to give you the deal. | 我想和你签协议 |
[09:46] | Look, uh… | 听着 |
[09:53] | This really isn’t easy. | 这一切都不容易 |
[09:58] | Part of me feels like | 有一部份的我觉得 |
[10:01] | Jenna and I should never have even started down this road. | 詹娜和我从一开始就不该走这条路 |
[10:05] | I mean, we were just trying to be something that we’re not. | 我们只是假装成为别人 |
[10:07] | The project isn’t just your dream, Rick. | 这个项目不仅是你的梦想 里克 |
[10:09] | It’s hers too. | 也是她的梦想 |
[10:12] | I want to repair something I had a hand in breaking. | 这件事有我的责任 我想弥补 |
[10:15] | Please let me do that. | 请让我弥补吧 |
[10:19] | That’s very generous of you. | 你太慷慨了 |
[10:21] | So… | 那么 |
[10:26] | Are we partners? | 我们是合伙人了吗 |
[10:31] | Is it a yes or no? | 你是同意还是不同意 |
[10:34] | Do you still want the deal? | 你还想签协议吗 |
[10:38] | Honestly, Lila, | 老实说 莱拉 |
[10:41] | I can’t answer that. | 我无法回答你 |
[10:44] | I need to talk it over with Jenna. | 我必须和詹娜谈谈 |
[10:49] | Oh, hey. I was, uh– | 我刚刚 |
[10:51] | I was just gonna come check on you. | 我刚想去看看你怎么样了 |
[10:52] | I made you a grilled cheese special. | 我给你做了特制烤芝士 |
[10:56] | Rick, can I have a moment alone with Lila? | 里克 我能和莱拉单独谈谈吗 |
[11:02] | Rick. | 里克 |
[11:06] | Yeah. Yeah, of course. I’ll, um– | 行 行 当然 我就 |
[11:09] | I should probably check on the house again. | 我也该再检查一下房子 |
[11:23] | Stop, please. | 别这样 求你了 |
[11:26] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:28] | I can’t live in chaos. | 我没法活在混乱中 |
[11:32] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样做了 |
[11:36] | We’re not doing anything. | 我们什么也没做 |
[11:37] | Why did you offer Rick that deal without me there? | 你为什么在我不在场的时候跟里克提那笔交易 |
[11:41] | Maybe because you knew I wouldn’t take it? | 也许是因为你知道我不会接受 |
[11:44] | I wouldn’t like it if he did? | 我不喜欢他接受 |
[11:46] | – Jen– – Listen. | – 小詹… -听着 |
[11:49] | You…sparked something in me. | 你…激发了我身上的一些东西 |
[11:52] | You…knocked me off-balance. | 你…让我失去了平衡 |
[11:56] | In a good way. | 但是是好的那种 |
[11:58] | And I was selfish for wanting more. | 我之前太自私了 想索取更多 |
[12:00] | But us, this, whatever thing this is, | 但是我们之间 不管是什么 |
[12:04] | it can’t go on. | 都不能继续下去 |
[12:07] | I’m tired of all the games. | 我对这些游戏厌倦了 |
[12:09] | But you need someone who can protect you. | 但是你需要一个可以保护你的人 |
[12:11] | No. No, I don’t. I can protect myself. | 不 不 我不需要 我可以保护自己 |
[12:16] | Did Rick put you up to this? | 是里克让你这么做的吗 |
[12:18] | He’s manipulating you. | 他在操纵你 |
[12:20] | When are you gonna stop living his life? | 你什么时候才能不按他的安排生活 |
[12:23] | Is that what you think of me? | 你就是这么看我的吗 |
[12:24] | No, it’s just… | 不是的 只是… |
[12:30] | We can be happy. | 我们能很快乐的 |
[12:33] | You know that. You’ve said that. | 你知道的 你说过的 |
[12:35] | Oh, I’ve said a lot of things that, | 我说过很多事情 |
[12:37] | yes, probably made this harder for you. | 是的 对你来说也许更困难 |
[12:38] | I know. I’m– | 我知道 我… |
[12:41] | I was confused. | 我很困惑 |
[12:45] | Lila, I want to be clear with you. | 莱拉 我想和你说清楚 |
[12:48] | I know I haven’t been in the past. | 我知道我之前都没说清楚 |
[12:51] | We’re done. | 我们结束了 |
[12:54] | No. | 不 |
[12:57] | That’s bullshit. | 你在胡说八道 |
[13:00] | That’s fucking bullshit. | 你他妈是在胡说八道 |
[13:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:21] | Do you remember the first time we took you to the stable? | 你还记得我们第一次带你去马厩吗 |
[13:25] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -记得 -是吗 |
[13:27] | You didn’t want to get anywhere near those horses. | 你完全不想靠近那些马 |
[13:29] | You sat on the ground with your arms crossed. | 你两臂交叉坐在地上 |
[13:31] | You were like, “No way, Daddy, I’m not going in there.” | 说着 不可能 爸爸 我不会进去的 |
[13:36] | You get that stubbornness from me. | 你有从我身上继承的那种固执 |
[13:39] | I paid that trainer | 我付钱给那个教练 |
[13:40] | to cancel the rest of her appointments | 让她取消她其余的预约 |
[13:42] | because I was just gonna wait you out | 因为我打算等到你出来 |
[13:45] | for as long as it took. | 不管要花多长时间 |
[13:48] | And it took a pretty long time. | 这花了很长时间 |
[13:49] | It must’ve been five hours | 肯定过了快五个小时 |
[13:51] | before you finally agreed to saddle up. | 你才最终同意上马 |
[13:54] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[13:58] | I loved it. | 我喜欢骑马 |
[14:00] | – Still do. – And you excelled at it. | -现在也喜欢 -你表现得很出色 |
[14:03] | Joy, true joy, | 快乐 真正的快乐 |
[14:06] | comes from courage. | 来自勇气 |
[14:09] | So does greatness. | 伟大也是如此 |
[14:14] | There are some things that you can only learn | 有些事情你只能 |
[14:17] | through experience. | 通过经验才能学会 |
[14:20] | And the strength that you are gonna gain from this today, | 你今天能从这件事上得到的力量 |
[14:22] | there is literally nothing that I can say | 我真的不能用语言来 |
[14:24] | that will make you understand | 向你解释清楚 |
[14:27] | what you’re about to feel. | 你将会有什么感觉 |
[14:31] | I want to be strong. | 我想强大起来 |
[14:33] | You are. | 你很强大的 |
[14:40] | What was it like for you? | 你当时是什么感觉 |
[14:42] | – Honestly? – Yeah. | -说实话 -是的 |
[14:44] | I was scared as hell. | 我被吓坏了 |
[14:46] | – No. – Of course! | -不是吧 当然 |
[14:47] | I agonized over it for weeks. | 我为此苦恼了好几个星期 |
[14:48] | I mean, what kind of person wouldn’t? | 我是说 什么样的人不会呢 |
[14:52] | But, sweetie, that day came. | 但是 亲爱的 那一天来了 |
[14:54] | And it was over, just like that. | 那一天结束了 就这样 |
[14:58] | And as soon as I’d done it, | 当我做到的时候 |
[15:01] | truly, I knew it was right. | 真的 我知道这是对的 |
[15:19] | Coffee, please. | 来杯咖啡 |
[15:20] | Nothing stronger? | 没有更烈的东西吗 |
[15:24] | So what happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[15:26] | You wandered off the bus and got lost? | 你从公共汽车上溜走迷路了 |
[15:29] | – No. – You sure? | -不是 -你确定 |
[15:32] | ‘Cause we could slip out back and do the deed right now | 我们现在可以送回去做你该做的事 |
[15:36] | if you want. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[15:38] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[15:40] | I Purged one of you cult kids last year. | 去年我清除了你们教团的一个孩子 |
[15:44] | Didn’t put up a fight at all. | 基本没什么反抗 |
[15:46] | At least not until the very end. | 除了在最后的时候 |
[15:48] | Oh, you’re such a badass, what are you doing in here? | 你真厉害啊 那你在这里干什么 |
[15:50] | Get out there, big man. | 出去啊 大个子 |
[15:51] | Go out and slaughter some kids. | 出去杀几个孩子 |
[15:54] | Go! | 去啊 |
[15:57] | – Is there a problem? – You wanna go? | -有什么问题吗 -你想出去吗 |
[16:03] | You get one warning. | 这次就给你的一个警告 |
[16:05] | ‘Cause I’m in a good mood. | 因为我现在心情好 |
[16:07] | – Don’t bother my friends. – Got it. | -别惹我朋友 -知道了 |
[16:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:15] | That robe is attracting the wrong kind of attention. | 你这袍子会招惹不必要的主意 |
[16:18] | I got a box full of clothes in the back, | 如果你想找一件合适的衣服的话 |
[16:20] | if you wanna see if something fits. | 我有满满一箱放在后堂 |
[16:21] | Sure. | 好的 |
[16:24] | Don’t start shit in my bar. | 别在我的酒馆挑事就行 |
[16:42] | – Rick. – No, hold on. Hold on. | -里克 -别别 别忙 等等 |
[16:47] | Stay–stay here till I get back. | 你就待这儿 等我回来 |
[16:50] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[17:07] | Lila? | 莱拉 |
[17:13] | Lila. | 莱拉 |
[17:38] | Do you want me to take that outside and burn it? | 你需要我把这袍子拿出去烧了吗 |
[17:41] | You gonna start on me now? | 准备开始教训我了吗 |
[17:43] | Not a fan of your cult. | 对你的邪教没兴趣 |
[17:44] | Tavis prefers the term “New religion.” | 塔维斯更喜欢把它叫做新教 |
[17:47] | I’m sure she does. | 我知道她会这么叫 |
[17:51] | I know you think it’s bullshit. | 我知道你觉得这个东西是骗人的 |
[17:53] | But you gotta understand, I was all alone, | 但你要理解 我当时独身一人 |
[17:55] | no place to live, | 没有居所 |
[17:57] | worrying about Miguel halfway around the world. | 隔着半个地球担心米格尔的安全 |
[18:00] | And Tavis was there for me | 在我需要一点信仰的时候 |
[18:01] | when I needed something to believe in. | 塔维斯就在那给我陪伴 |
[18:05] | Did you meet Tavis in jail? | 你在监狱遇到的塔维斯吗 |
[18:07] | Kantrow rehab. | 坎特罗康复中心 |
[18:09] | My ex-boyfriend, he, um– | 我的前男友 他 |
[18:12] | I just–I got hooked on some bad stuff. | 反正我最后染上了毒瘾 |
[18:14] | She was your social worker. | 她是你的社工 |
[18:16] | That’s her job. | 对 她就是社工 |
[18:19] | Come in, Penelope. | 进来说吧 佩内洛普 |
[18:25] | Tavis, uh, chooses her members carefully, | 塔维斯招募她的成员的时候 |
[18:29] | from what I gather. | 颇为谨慎 |
[18:30] | They have to be approved. | 他们必须被审核通过才能加入 |
[18:32] | – By who? – The NFFA. | -被谁审核通过 -新国父集团 |
[18:35] | That’s who’s really funding her. | 那才是她真正的幕后推手 |
[18:36] | That’s why she’s off-limits tonight. | 所以她今晚才能畅通无阻 |
[18:40] | No. No, you’ve got it all wrong. | 不不不 你搞错了 |
[18:42] | It’s not a political organization. | 这不是一个政治团体 |
[18:43] | Oh, sure, that’s what she says. | 当然了 她肯定是这么说的 |
[18:46] | It’s all part of the long con. | 这就是她弥天大谎的一部分 |
[18:48] | Think about who she recruits. | 想想那些被她招募的人 |
[18:50] | She trolls jails, hospitals, homeless shelters. | 都是她从监狱 医院 收容所里钓来的 |
[18:54] | To find people who need help, who are looking for a purpose. | 都是那些需要帮助 找寻生活目标的人 |
[18:57] | To find people the NFFA has deemed disposable. | 都是被新国父集团认定没人要的人 |
[19:01] | Filling up the gas tank on that blue bus | 填满蓝色公交车的油箱 |
[19:03] | is a hell of a lot cheaper than socialized medicine. | 可比让他们享受社保医疗便宜多了 |
[19:07] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[19:08] | That’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[19:10] | When I was on the force, we had proof: | 我还在警署的时候 我们就有证据了 |
[19:12] | wire transfers, documents, audition tapes. | 电汇记录 文件 录音带 |
[19:15] | – What? – They held auditions | -什么 -他们就是用的录音 |
[19:17] | to find Tavis. | 找到的塔维斯 |
[19:20] | She’s just playing a part. | 她只是一个小卒而已 |
[19:28] | But I helped her recruit people. | 我还帮她招募了成员 |
[19:33] | You didn’t know. | 不知者无罪 |
[19:35] | – Why didn’t you say anything? – I tried. | -你当时为什么没有发声 -我尽力了 |
[19:37] | My partner and I were building a case, | 我的搭档和我本来准备发起一个诉讼的 |
[19:39] | but the NFFA has cops in its pockets too. | 但新国父集团手上也有自己的警员 |
[19:43] | The bosses squashed the investigation. | 那些当官的就直接毁掉了我们的诉讼 |
[19:45] | They destroyed the evidence. | 毁掉了证据 |
[19:46] | Yeah, and now that bus is full of kids | 是的 那辆车上全是孩子 |
[19:47] | just like I was– | 和我一样的 |
[19:48] | lost and afraid. | 迷失又恐惧的孩子 |
[19:52] | I need to find that bus. | 我要找到那辆大巴 |
[19:53] | No, no. Not the bus again. | 别别别 别又去找那大巴了 |
[19:55] | I can’t let my friends die for nothing. | 我不能让我的朋友白白死掉 |
[20:30] | – Jeez! Oh, my– – Whoa, whoa, whoa! | -天哪 我的天 -别激动 |
[20:31] | It’s just me. It’s just me. | 是我 是我 |
[20:34] | Why were you banging? | 你为什么要敲出响声 |
[20:35] | It wasn’t, I swear. I heard it too, okay? | 我发誓 不是我 我也听见了好吗 |
[20:38] | Richard, Jenna! | 理查德 詹娜 |
[20:40] | – Are you home? – Shit. | -你们在家吗 -妈的 |
[20:41] | Someone’s at the door. | 是有人在敲门 |
[20:42] | Are you in there? Oh, fuck! | 你们在家吗 天哪 妈的 |
[20:46] | – Have you seen Ross? – Oh, shit. | -你们看到罗斯了吗 -妈的 |
[20:47] | Richard, please, I can’t find Ross. | 理查德 求快开门 我找不到罗斯了 |
[20:49] | Please tell me he’s in there with you. | 告诉我他跟你在一起 |
[20:50] | – Who is that? – Neighbor’s wife. | -她是谁 -邻居的妻子 |
[20:52] | Richard, Jenna! | 理查德 詹娜 |
[20:54] | – Where’s Ross? – Go home, Carol! | -罗斯在哪 -回家去 卡萝 |
[20:58] | What happened in there? | 里面发生了什么 |
[20:59] | Uh, look, we’ll talk in the morning, okay? | 我们明天早上再说好吗 |
[21:01] | No, no! Let me in! | 不 放我进去 |
[21:03] | Why? So you can finish what Ross started? | 为什么 这样你就能完成罗斯挑起的事吗 |
[21:06] | – What? I– – Carol, your husband is dead. | -什么 我 -卡罗尔 你丈夫死了 |
[21:08] | – Lila, shut up. – What? | -莱拉 闭嘴 -什么 |
[21:10] | What good is telling her that gonna do? | 你告诉她这事有什么用 |
[21:11] | – Oh, my God. – Carol, go home, please. | -天呐 -卡罗尔 回家吧 |
[21:14] | God, I told him that you people were dangerous! | 天 我和他说你们都是危险人物 |
[21:16] | – He attacked us! – Open the door! | -他攻击我们 -开门 |
[21:19] | Your husband tried to shoot a pregnant woman. | 你丈夫想要对孕妇开枪 |
[21:21] | – He got what he deserved. – Carol. | -是他活该 -卡罗尔 |
[21:23] | – Leave! – Carol! | -快走 -卡罗尔 |
[21:24] | Listen to– Jesus, Carol. | 听我… 天呐 卡罗尔 |
[21:25] | Someone’s behind you. | 有人在你身后 |
[21:26] | Carol, listen to me. You have to run now. | 卡罗尔 听我说 赶快跑 |
[21:28] | Oh, fuck, please open the– | 妈的 求你快开门… |
[21:31] | She’s gonna die. | 她要死了 |
[21:33] | – It’s her own fault. – Shut up. | -是她自己的错 -闭嘴 |
[21:36] | Carol, listen to me. You need to run– now! | 卡罗尔 听我说 赶快跑 |
[21:38] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[21:45] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[21:56] | What the hell was that? | 刚才你是怎么回事 |
[22:00] | I told that woman what she deserved to know. | 我告诉她她应该知道的事 |
[22:03] | Which you didn’t have the balls to do. | 而你却没胆说 |
[22:07] | Yeah. And now she’s dead. | 现在她死了 |
[22:08] | At least she died knowing the truth about her husband. | 至少她死的时候得知了她丈夫的真面目 |
[22:11] | A lot of women never get that chance. | 很多女人根本没有那个机会 |
[22:14] | Is– is that supposed to be a dig? | 这是讽刺吗 |
[22:21] | Lila… | 莱拉 |
[22:23] | I know you’re upset, | 我知道你很难过 |
[22:26] | but Jenna made her decision. | 但是詹娜已经决定了 |
[22:28] | Just respect it, okay? | 尊重她好吗 |
[22:30] | My God, you– you’re young. | 天呐 你还年轻 |
[22:34] | You have your whole life ahead of you. | 你的大好人生在等着你 |
[22:41] | She talked about leaving you, you know. | 她说要离开你 |
[22:44] | Did she tell you that? | 她和你说了吗 |
[22:48] | Yeah, of course. She tells me everything. | 说了 她什么都跟我说 |
[22:54] | So what’ll it take to make you go away? | 那要怎样你才会走 |
[22:58] | Come on, Ricky. Give me a number. | 说吧 里奇 给我个数吧 |
[23:04] | Wow. You want to buy me. | 你想用钱收买我 |
[23:09] | $5 million? | 五百万 |
[23:11] | $10 million. | 一千万 |
[23:13] | Wow. You’re pathetic. | 你真是可悲 |
[23:15] | But I’m getting closer, aren’t I? | 但我接近你心中的数了对吧 |
[23:17] | $20 million. | 两千万 |
[23:25] | I’m not for sale. | 钱打动不了我 |
[23:30] | I built this life from nothing. | 我白手起家 |
[23:32] | I can do it again. | 我可以再来一次 |
[23:35] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[23:36] | Hardscrabble Rick with his bootstrap stories. | 穷困潦倒的里克自力更生的故事 |
[23:40] | But at the end of the day, | 但是到头来 |
[23:41] | too chickenshit to pull the trigger. | 却胆小怕事 不敢做决定 |
[23:42] | God, you know, the fact that you think that’s a weakness | 天呐 你居然认为那是软弱无能的 |
[23:45] | speaks volumes. | 有力证明 |
[23:47] | My father always knew you’d never be one of us. | 我父亲知道你永远也不会成为我们的一员 |
[23:51] | He used to joke that you reeked of trash. | 他经常开玩笑说你身上有垃圾的臭味 |
[23:55] | Poor white trash. | 可怜的白种垃圾 |
[23:59] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[24:03] | Aw, I know that look. | 我认得出这副表情 |
[24:05] | Same one you gave me on the first night. | 第一晚 你就是用这副表情看着我 |
[24:09] | Now, do you need me to go fuck your wife again for you? | 你要我再代替你去睡你的老婆吗 |
[24:49] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[24:53] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[24:58] | Oh, so beautiful. | 好漂亮 |
[25:01] | Big day, Lila. | 大日子啊 莱拉 |
[25:04] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[25:05] | If I could just, for a second, have your attention. | 大家能否听我说几句话 |
[25:10] | Hi! | 你好 |
[25:12] | I’d like to thank you all for coming, | 我想感谢各位赏光莅临寒舍 |
[25:15] | for celebrating this occasion with us in our home… | 与我们一同庆祝这一时刻 |
[25:21] | And with our daughter, | 还有我们的女儿 |
[25:22] | our spectacular Lila. | 我们亭亭玉立的莱拉 |
[25:24] | Look at you. You’re just– | 看看你 你 |
[25:27] | You’re stunning. | 你真是美丽动人 |
[25:29] | Your mother and I have always known | 我和你母亲都知道 |
[25:30] | that you were destined for magnificence. | 你注定会大有作为 |
[25:32] | And we– we truly could not be prouder of you. | 我们真心地为你感到无比骄傲 |
[25:35] | Tonight is momentous. | 今晚非常重要 |
[25:39] | But it’s just the first commencement. | 但那只是个开端 |
[25:41] | To a lifetime of glorious participation. | 祝你拥有辉煌的一生 |
[25:44] | – Yeah. Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[25:47] | – Hear, hear. – To Lila. | -干杯 -干杯 莱拉 |
[25:48] | Cheers, Lila. | 干杯 莱拉 |
[25:51] | And now our gift on the eve of your 18th birthday. | 接下来是我们为你十八岁生日派对准备的礼物 |
[25:55] | Gentlemen? | 先生们 |
[26:21] | – Should be fine, right? – Yeah. | -不会有事的吧 -不会的 |
[26:30] | Ah, it’s a big decision. | 这是个重大的决定 |
[26:32] | Choose your path. | 选择你的道路吧 |
[26:34] | Whenever you’re ready, love. | 时间不等人 亲爱的 |
[26:44] | She needs to concentrate. | 她需要集中注意力 |
[26:50] | Oh, great choice. | 很棒的选择 |
[26:53] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[26:55] | That’s my girl. | 真不愧是我的女儿 |
[27:20] | A toast to my daughter. | 敬我的女儿一杯 |
[27:22] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[27:23] | We’re all here to celebrate her | 我们齐聚一堂来向她祝贺 |
[27:25] | and to support her on her journey. | 支持她踏上自己的旅程 |
[27:28] | To Lila. | 敬莱拉 |
[27:29] | To Lila. | 敬莱拉 |
[28:01] | Yes! | 好 |
[28:39] | Pete should’ve kicked that guy out. | 皮特该把那家伙踢出去的 |
[28:42] | He seems a little off. | 他似乎有些不对劲 |
[28:46] | Yeah. Maybe he’s just having a bad night. | 是啊 也许他这个晚上过得很糟 |
[28:53] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[28:55] | Purging? | 在大清除吗 |
[28:57] | It’s a little personal tonight. | 今晚有些私事 |
[29:01] | I’m doing my own thing. | 我在做自己的事 |
[29:04] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[29:06] | Had to find someone tonight. | 我今晚得找到一个人 |
[29:08] | That’s why I’m out here. | 所以我才出来 |
[29:09] | Had to bring her somewhere safe. | 我得把她带到安全的地方 |
[29:13] | What’s next? | 然后呢 |
[29:16] | Next? | 什么然后 |
[29:17] | Yeah, you know, this holiday | 这个节日在你身处其中时 |
[29:19] | feels like it lasts a whole lifetime | 你会觉得它有一辈子那么长 |
[29:22] | when you’re in it, but then the sun comes up. | 但随后太阳就升起来了 |
[29:28] | I think, first things first, I’m gonna get breakfast. | 我觉得 首要的事是去吃个早餐 |
[29:32] | Yeah, tomorrow can’t come fast enough, you know? | 是啊 明天总是来得不够快 |
[29:39] | First day of the rest of my life. | 我余生的第一天 |
[29:43] | – I’m Joe. – Miguel. | -我叫乔 -我叫米格尔 |
[29:47] | – Cheers, Miguel. – Cheers. | -干杯 米格尔 -干杯 |
[29:49] | Thank you for your service. | 感谢你为国效力 |
[31:15] | That bus is full of kids just like me– | 那辆大巴上坐满了像我一样的孩子 |
[31:17] | lost and so sure they’re doing the right thing. | 他们迷失了自我 很确定自己在做正确的事情 |
[31:19] | They deserve to know the truth about Tavis. | 他们有权得知塔维斯的真实面目 |
[31:22] | Would they even believe you? | 他们会相信你吗 |
[31:24] | I mean, they know me. Maybe they’d believe me. | 他们认识我 也许会相信我 |
[31:27] | Pen, even if you could convince any of them– | 小佩 即使你能说服他们中的任何一人 |
[31:29] | any of them–we almost died getting back here. | 任何一人 我们拼了命才回到这里 |
[31:32] | More than once. | 九死一生 |
[31:33] | I know that, but they’re all gonna die, | 我知道 但他们都会死 |
[31:35] | and it’s my fault they’re out there. | 他们还在外面是我的错 |
[31:37] | – They’re not our problem. – Albert Stanton is dead. | -他们不关我们的事 -艾尔伯特·斯坦顿死了 |
[31:39] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[31:51] | – Pete, gun! – Miguel! | -皮特 他有枪 -米格尔 |
[31:54] | Rocco, move your ass! | 罗科 快过来 |
[32:07] | You motherfucker, Pete! | 皮特 你这个王八蛋 |
[32:09] | My brother’s rotting in prison ’cause of you! | 你害我弟弟要在监狱里待一辈子 |
[32:12] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这个家伙到底是谁 |
[32:14] | Hey, Samuel, it’s Penelope. | 你好 塞缪尔 我是佩内洛普 |
[32:16] | I need to talk to Tavis. | 我得和塔维斯谈谈 |
[32:20] | Rossito. Zeke Rossito. | 罗奇托 齐克·罗奇托 |
[32:23] | What? Brian’s brother? | 什么 布莱恩的哥哥 |
[32:25] | That sick bastard deserves to be behind bars for life. | 那个变态佬活该在牢里待一辈子 |
[32:28] | Get him out of here! | 把他带出去 |
[32:29] | Come on, you shit bag. Get him up, Rocco. | 走吧 你这个废物 把他拉起来 罗科 |
[32:31] | – Get him. Get him. – Take him outside! | -抓住他 -把他弄出去 |
[32:35] | – Move, move, move! – Get out of here. | -快走 -滚出去 |
[32:38] | Anybody else want to ruin a good thing tonight? | 还有人想破坏今晚的美好吗 |
[32:46] | Good luck out there. | 祝你在外面好运 |
[32:58] | Pete. | 皮特 |
[33:01] | Hey, listen, Penelope told me something about– | 听着 佩内洛普跟我说了关于… |
[33:04] | – Where’s Penelope? – Shit. | -佩内洛普去哪了 -该死 |
[33:07] | Probably shouldn’t have told her about Tavis. | 也许不该告诉她塔维斯的事情 |
[33:09] | Wait, you don’t think she really– | 等等 你不会认为她真的… |
[33:11] | Check the bathrooms. I got the office. | 你去洗手间找 我去办公室看看 |
[33:59] | You did this. | 这是你的错 |
[34:01] | – You chose this. – Lila, stop! | -这是你选择的 -莱拉 住手 |
[34:03] | Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, go back upstairs. | 詹娜 詹娜 詹娜 回到楼上去 |
[34:04] | It’s okay. I’m protecting us. | 没事的 我是在保护我们 |
[34:06] | He grabbed me. He tried to kill me. | 他抓住我 想杀了我 |
[34:07] | No, I don’t want any more violence tonight. | 不 我不希望今晚再有暴力出现了 |
[34:08] | He’s a violent man! | 他就是个暴力的人 |
[34:10] | What if he hurts you or the–or the baby? | 万一他伤害你 或者宝宝呢 |
[34:13] | Would you risk that? Would you raise our child | 你愿意冒险吗 你要跟这个禽兽 |
[34:15] | with this monster? | 养大我们的宝宝吗 |
[34:16] | – She’s not your child. – Rick, no! | -她不是你的孩子 -里克 不 |
[34:18] | – No. – I was there when it happened. | -不 -当时我也在 |
[34:20] | You needed me to make her happen. | 你需要我才能让她怀孕 |
[34:23] | But now you want to cut me out of your life? | 但现在你想把我剔除你的生活 |
[34:25] | He’s making you do this. I know he is. | 是他逼你的 我知道 |
[34:27] | He hates what we have. | 他痛恨我们拥有的一切 |
[34:29] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[34:30] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[34:32] | You love me, right? | 你爱我 对吗 |
[34:37] | Tell me I’m not crazy. | 告诉我我没疯 |
[34:39] | Because I don’t know what’s real anymore. | 因为我已经不知道什么是真的了 |
[34:41] | Yes. It was real. | 是的 是真的 |
[34:43] | It was real when I said those things. | 我说的那些话都是真心的 |
[34:44] | I meant them when I said them. | 我说的都是真的 |
[34:46] | I’m so sorry I hurt you. | 我很抱歉我伤害了你 |
[34:48] | Okay? Please, I’m sorry. | 好吗 拜托 我很抱歉 |
[34:52] | Please. | 拜托 |
[34:53] | I know you love me. | 我知道你爱我 |
[34:56] | You’ll understand one day, I did this for us. | 你会明白我为什么要为我们这么做 |
[34:58] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[36:26] | Get back here, you traitor! | 给我回来 你这个叛徒 |
[36:29] | Come here, you bitch! | 过来 贱人 |
[36:52] | Tavis. | 塔维斯 |
[36:53] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[36:57] | Sister Penny, you’re alive. | 佩内洛普修女 你还活着 |
[37:00] | We came as fast as we could. | 我们尽快赶来了 |
[37:02] | Come. | 过来 |
[37:04] | Don’t listen to anything Tavis says. | 不要听塔维斯说的任何话 |
[37:06] | She’s a liar who wants us to die. | 她是个骗子 想送我们去死 |
[37:07] | She gets paid for it. | 从而获取报酬 |
[37:08] | – Sister Penelope, please. – Stay away from me! | -佩内洛普修女 拜托 -离我远一点 |
[37:11] | Listen, get off the bus now and come inside, please. | 赶紧下车进来 |
[37:14] | – We’ll be safe. – You’ve gotten lost | -我们很安全 -你在通往虚无之境的路上 |
[37:16] | on your way to the Invisible. | 迷失了 |
[37:18] | You’re not the first. | 你不是第一个这样的人 |
[37:20] | I saw the night for what it really is. | 我看清了这一晚的本质 |
[37:22] | A chance for us to heal those who are suffering and– | 这是治愈受难者的机会… |
[37:25] | No, your chance to line your pockets. | 不 是你填满腰包的机会 |
[37:27] | You never told us that you were funded | 你从来没有告诉过我们 |
[37:28] | by the New Founding Fathers. | 新国父集团在资助你 |
[37:30] | The people I care for have no means. | 我在乎的人都没有意义 |
[37:34] | All of the money is used to support the mission, | 这些钱都用来资助这次任务 |
[37:37] | to support people like you, like all of you. | 用来资助你们这样的人 |
[37:40] | Look, don’t let her twist this. | 听着 别被她糊弄了 |
[37:41] | She picked us because the NFFA | 她选择我们是因为新国父集团 |
[37:42] | told her we were disposable. | 告诉她 我们是没人要的 |
[37:44] | I didn’t choose you. You chose me. | 不是我选的你 是你选择了我 |
[37:47] | I am trying to make the world a better place | 我在尽我一切努力让这个世界 |
[37:49] | – by any means necessary. – Bullshit. | -变得更好 -胡扯 |
[37:52] | You understood that once. | 你曾经明白的 |
[37:55] | Were you not happy under my care? | 在我的照料下 你过得不开心吗 |
[37:58] | I was, but it was based– | 我曾经是的 但这都是基于… |
[38:00] | You were. | 你是的 |
[38:02] | You were happy. | 你很开心 |
[38:05] | And now self-interest has clouded your judgment | 然而现在自私已经蒙蔽了你的判断 |
[38:08] | and made you weak. | 让你变得软弱 |
[38:12] | I should’ve known that you weren’t ready. | 我早该料到你还没有准备好 |
[38:15] | Not yet. Not this year. | 还没好 今年还不行 |
[38:22] | Not ever. | 永远不行 |
[38:25] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? Come here! | 你以为自己在干什么 过来 |
[38:28] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[38:28] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[38:31] | Hey, man, I just drive the bus. | 伙计 我只是个开公交的 |
[38:37] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[38:39] | How about I take you somewhere safe? | 那我带你去个安全的地方怎么样 |
[38:40] | The Cantina. It’s safe. | 那间酒馆 非常安全 |
[38:42] | No. | 不 |
[38:44] | Miguel! | 米格尔 |
[38:53] | Pen! | 小佩 |
[38:57] | Pen! | 小佩 |
[39:01] | Penelope! | 佩内洛普 |
[39:05] | Pen! Pen! | 小佩 小佩 |
[39:17] | I did this. | 是我干的 |
[39:22] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[39:32] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[39:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[39:36] | System disarmed. | 解除系统 |
[39:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[39:42] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |