时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:13] | Shut up. It’s over. | 闭嘴 都结束了 |
[02:15] | Purge is over. | 大清除结束了 |
[02:16] | You can’t hurt me anymore. You can’t do shit! | 你不能再伤害我了 你什么都干不了 |
[02:18] | You want to see if that’s true? | 你想看看这是不是真的吗 |
[02:20] | Start running. | 快跑吧 |
[02:22] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[02:33] | Ah, shit. | 该死 |
[02:40] | Medical professionals are advising citizens | 专业医务人员建议市民们 |
[02:43] | not to touch any dead bodies, as they are a health hazard. | 不要触碰死尸 尸体存在安全隐患 |
[02:47] | Risk of disease and infection are a real threat, | 患病和感染的风险才是真正的威胁 |
[02:49] | so please allow the proper authorities | 所以请允许有关部门 |
[02:51] | to dispose of all human remains. | 来处理所有人体残骸 |
[03:37] | Shit. | 该死 |
[03:37] | – Sorry. – There you go. | -抱歉 -给你 |
[03:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:45] | So who is this guy? | 这个人是谁 |
[03:47] | Did you find anything about him yet? | 你找到他的线索了吗 |
[03:48] | No, I don’t know who he is. | 没有 我不知道他是谁 |
[03:54] | There’s nothing on the phone. | 手机上什么都没有 |
[03:56] | I’ll ask the neighbors. | 我去问问邻居 |
[03:57] | Maybe they saw someone prowling around last week. | 或许他们上周看到有人在附近徘徊 |
[04:03] | No, do not talk to the neighbors. | 不 别问邻居 |
[04:05] | Well, we need to do something. | 我们需要做点什么 |
[04:08] | We can’t let him get away with this. | 我们不能就这样放过他 |
[04:10] | Honey, there are people that we can hire. | 宝贝 我们可以雇人 |
[04:12] | You know, the Cartwrights– | 比方说卡特赖特兄弟 |
[04:13] | they got someone after Nick got Purged. | 尼克在大清除被杀之后他们找到了那人 |
[04:15] | They found the attacker and returned the favor. | 他们找到了袭击者 以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[04:18] | But you would never Purge anyone. | 但你永远不会清除别人 |
[04:22] | Okay, you are not that kind of person. | 你不是那种人 |
[04:26] | Well, honey, maybe I’m changing. | 宝贝 或许我变了 |
[04:29] | We almost died last night… | 我们昨晚差点死了 |
[04:32] | and everything is different now. | 一切都变得不同了 |
[04:34] | We need to know who did this. | 我们需要知道是谁干的 |
[04:36] | But whatever happens, | 但无论发生什么 |
[04:38] | I will keep you safe. | 我都会保护你 |
[04:41] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[04:46] | All right? | 好吗 |
[05:02] | No! | 不 |
[05:10] | – Morning. – Just put out some fresh coffee. | -早上好 -拿点现煮咖啡来 |
[05:12] | How much sleep did you get? | 昨晚睡得怎么样 |
[05:14] | Almost none. | 几乎没睡 |
[05:16] | Estimates came in already. | 伤亡人数已经出来了 |
[05:18] | 30% uptick from last year in every district. | 每个地区都比去年增长了30% |
[05:21] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:23] | – What now? – Are you okay? | -接下来呢 -你还好吗 |
[05:25] | Uh, I’m just tired. | 我只是累了 |
[05:27] | What numbers are you talking about? | 你说的是什么数据 |
[05:29] | Biggest Purge in city history. | 城市有史以来的最大规模清除 |
[05:32] | Way more finish line fuck-ups too, | 在结束之前的清除数量也增长了 |
[05:33] | so it’s gonna be a big day. | 所以今天会是个忙碌的一天 |
[05:35] | I need you to close up all of last night’s files ASAP, | 我需要你尽快把昨晚的文件整理好 |
[05:38] | make room for new cases. | 以便腾出空间给新的案件 |
[05:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:42] | You’re the best. | 你是最棒的 |
[06:08] | I need to see a doctor! | 我需要医生 |
[06:10] | My son needs to see a doctor! | 我的儿子需要医生 |
[06:17] | – Step back. – Excuse me. | -退后 -借光 |
[06:19] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[06:21] | – Excuse me. – Somebody help her! | -借过一下 -谁来帮帮她 |
[06:24] | Please, someone! | 求求谁救救她 |
[06:26] | – Nurse Alex. – Dr. Moore. | -艾丽克斯护士 -摩尔医生 |
[06:28] | We got way more Purge patients this year. | 今年的大清除病人比去年多多了 |
[06:29] | My son would never do that! | 我儿子绝对不会这么做 |
[06:31] | She isn’t even bleeding anymore. | 她都已经止血了 |
[06:32] | I need you to get her in the room, stat. | 我要你带她去创伤室 |
[06:35] | – Thank you. – Are you serious? | -谢谢 -不是吧 |
[06:37] | Are you serious? | 你们不是吧 |
[06:38] | Doctor, please! Doctor! | 医生 求求你 医生 |
[06:40] | Whoa, are you all right? Why are you late? | 你没事吧 为什么来迟了 |
[06:42] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:45] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[06:48] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[06:55] | Please! | 别死 |
[06:59] | Please! | 别死 |
[07:00] | Miss, clean-up crew is on the way. | 小姐 清理人员马上就到 |
[07:02] | You don’t want to see that. | 你不会想看到那个 |
[07:05] | Can you tell me your name? You go to school here? | 能告诉我你的名字 在这里念书吗 |
[07:26] | Did you Purge anyone? | 你清除了谁吗 |
[07:29] | Hey, what happens on Purge Night | 发生在清除之夜的事 |
[07:30] | stays on Purge Night, | 留在清除之夜 |
[07:31] | but I did get pictures of the suicide bridge as proof. | 但我拍了一张自杀桥照片当证据 |
[07:34] | Turner. | 特纳 |
[07:36] | What happened? Are you all right? | 出什么事了 你没事吧 |
[07:39] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[07:40] | Where is Ben? | 本在哪 |
[07:44] | We got separated. | 我们分散了 |
[07:47] | Kelen, | 凯伦 |
[07:49] | I don’t think he made it. | 他应该没熬过昨晚 |
[07:59] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[08:02] | – What happened? – Hey, babe. | -出什么事了 -宝贝 |
[08:04] | You need to go to the hospital. | 你要去医院 |
[08:07] | That’s not my blood. | 这不是我的血 |
[08:11] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[08:13] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 很高兴你没事 |
[08:22] | Thanks for breakfast. | 谢谢你的早餐 |
[08:30] | Guys, what the hell happened last night? | 你们俩昨晚到底怎么回事 |
[08:35] | We got jumped. | 有人偷袭我们 |
[08:39] | It was scary, but it turned out okay. | 很吓人 但是最后没事了 |
[08:46] | God, I hate this holiday. | 天呐 我讨厌大清除 |
[08:51] | You look exhausted. | 你好像很累的样子 |
[08:53] | – You should get some sleep. – I’m fine. | -你应该去睡会 -我没事 |
[08:57] | Let me get cleaned up and I’ll– I’ll meet you back here. | 我去清理一下 一会在这见 |
[09:34] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[10:11] | These both are tagged. | 这两个都标记好了 |
[10:23] | Hello, Mr. Grant. | 格兰特先生你好 |
[10:26] | I’m sorry this is late. | 很抱歉来迟了 |
[10:36] | Should take care of the rest of the year. | 这笔钱应该能支付这一年余下的费用 |
[10:41] | – Something wrong? – I know how you got this. | -怎么了 -我知道你怎么拿到这些钱的 |
[10:44] | If you don’t approve, take it up with the NFFA. | 如果你不同意 去找新国父集团说吧 |
[11:02] | Hey, Mama. | 妈妈 |
[11:06] | Where did you come from? | 你之前去哪了 |
[11:09] | From work. | 下了班过来的 |
[11:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:22] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[11:23] | It’s always Tommy. | 总是汤米 |
[11:26] | He screwed up, and I had to let him go, | 他搞砸了 我不得不让他走 |
[11:30] | and I’m wondering if that was the right move. | 我在想这样是否正确 |
[11:35] | What do you do when every choice you can make | 当你面临的每个选择似乎都不对时 |
[11:38] | seems like the wrong one? | 你会怎么做 |
[11:42] | No, no, not those. | 不不 别吃这些 |
[11:46] | These are the good ones. | 这些才好吃 |
[11:53] | I’m sure that you did the best that you could. | 我相信你已经竭尽全力了 |
[12:02] | Tell me your name again. | 再说一次你的名字 |
[12:08] | Ryan. | 我叫瑞安 |
[12:12] | My boy’s named Ryan. | 我儿子叫瑞安 |
[12:16] | I know, Mama. | 我知道 妈妈 |
[12:32] | Why did this happen? It doesn’t make sense. | 为什么会发生这种事 没道理啊 |
[12:35] | I thought we weren’t pursuing this? | 我们不是不追查这个了吗 |
[12:37] | Well, I may have found a reason to. | 我也许找到追查的原因了 |
[12:40] | This is where it started. | 事情是从这里开始的 |
[12:42] | They chased her out of her house. | 他们把她逼出家门 |
[12:45] | Look. | 你看 |
[12:48] | So– what? | 那是什么意思 |
[12:50] | That’s the professor looking out the window. | 教授在向窗外看 |
[12:52] | She saw them coming. | 她看到他们来了 |
[12:55] | And she ran out just in time. | 然后及时跑出去了 |
[12:56] | Just in time. What was she doing? | 真及时 她之前在做什么 |
[12:58] | It took over a minute to get out the back. | 过了一分钟才从后面出来 |
[13:01] | Two armed men in masks | 两名戴着面具的持枪分子 |
[13:03] | breaking into your door on Purge Night? | 在清除之夜闯入你家吗 |
[13:05] | You don’t take your time. | 你还这么悠哉 |
[13:07] | Something else happened. This wasn’t random. | 还有别的事发生 这不是巧合 |
[13:10] | Okay, so is there a security camera | 好吧 她的房子里 |
[13:14] | inside of her house we could tap? | 有没有摄像头 |
[13:19] | No, | 没有 |
[13:21] | but her cell phone was on… | 不过她手机还开着机 |
[13:24] | And she had a registered smart TV, | 她还有一台注册过的智能电视 |
[13:28] | so I’m gonna select the devices registered to that location, | 那就选上那片地区注册过的设备 |
[13:33] | start downloading, and we wait. | 开始下载 然后等着就行了 |
[13:36] | I need to know what happened in that house. | 我需要知道那房子里发生过什么事 |
[13:41] | – What we got? – Gunshot. | -什么情况 -枪伤 |
[13:42] | Clean entry and exit. No major artery. | 一弹贯穿 没伤到大动脉 |
[13:44] | That is some good luck. | 运气真好 |
[13:46] | But we still have to clean it, but you’re gonna be fine. | 不过我们还是需要清理创口 会没事的 |
[13:48] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[13:49] | Sir? | 先生 |
[13:51] | Nurse, I need some pressure bandages. | 护士 我需要些弹力绷带 |
[13:53] | On it, Dr. Moore. | 我这就去取 摩尔医生 |
[14:15] | – Don’t worry, I got this one. – No. | -别担心 这病人我来处理 -不 |
[14:17] | This is mine. | 我来处理 |
[14:19] | Come on. | 来 |
[14:24] | Darren? | 达伦 |
[14:27] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[14:28] | Professor Adams was Purged last night | 亚当斯教授昨晚被清除了 |
[14:31] | out in the streets like an animal. | 她像动物一样被当街屠杀 |
[14:34] | I am so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[14:36] | So, will there be a class this week? | 那这周还有课吗 |
[14:39] | Really, man? | 你不是吧 |
[14:47] | Sorry, Darren. | 抱歉 达伦 |
[14:50] | Bunch of us are meeting up at the memorial tonight | 我们大伙今晚会在追悼会上 |
[14:52] | for a candlelight vigil if you’d like to come. | 为她烛光守夜 你要来吗 |
[14:55] | We’ll be there. Right? | 我们会去的 是吧 |
[15:09] | Ben, are you all right? | 本 你没事吧 |
[15:20] | Whatever happened last night, | 无论昨晚发生了什么 |
[15:23] | it’s okay if you’re not ready to talk about it. | 你要是还不想说 没关系的 |
[15:27] | But when you are, | 不过你要是想倾诉了 |
[15:31] | I’ll be here. | 我愿意倾听 |
[15:33] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:35] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 你不用担心我 |
[15:58] | I don’t think we can save him. | 我们救不了他了 |
[15:59] | We have to try. | 必须得试试 |
[16:03] | – Got it. – I’ll get a surgeon. | -夹住血管了 -我去找个外科医生来 |
[16:04] | No, no, no, there’s no time. Hold–hold the clamp. | 别去 来不及了 按住血管钳 |
[16:08] | Wake up, huh? Can you see me? | 醒醒 看到我了吗 |
[16:11] | – Shit! – No. Hey, no! | -该死 -不 别动 |
[16:13] | Clamp it! | 夹住 |
[16:14] | Hold still! | 别动 |
[16:15] | – Got it. – Hey, who are you? | -好了 -你是谁 |
[16:17] | Why did you want me dead? | 为什么想杀我 |
[16:19] | Don’t kill me. Don’t kill me. | 别杀我 别杀我 |
[16:21] | I’m not trying to kill you. I’m trying to save you! | 我不是要杀你 我是要救你 |
[16:24] | He’s barely here. We need some blood. | 他快失去意识了 得给他输血 |
[16:26] | We ran out of type O already. He’s not gonna make it. | O型血已经用完了 他挺不过去的 |
[16:29] | Hey, what’s your blood type? | 你是什么血型 |
[16:31] | Hey–give me the narcan. | 给我纳洛酮 |
[16:34] | What? It’s too late. | 什么 已经太晚了 |
[16:35] | Give me the narcan now! | 快点给我纳洛酮 |
[16:42] | Dr. Moore. | 摩尔医生 |
[16:54] | Why did you try to Purge me? | 你为什么想清除掉我 |
[16:56] | Ivory Road. | 象牙路 |
[16:57] | – What? – Ivory Road. | -什么 -象牙路 |
[17:00] | Ivory Road. | 象牙路 |
[17:35] | Tommy make it back yet? | 汤米回来了吗 |
[17:36] | – Haven’t heard from him. – Shit. | -没他的消息 -该死 |
[17:40] | I had to pay my mother’s bills. | 我还得付我妈的账单 |
[17:42] | – It’ll come out of my cut. – How’s she doing? | -得从我那份钱里出 -她怎么样了 |
[17:45] | Same. | 老样子 |
[17:47] | Doesn’t look like much, does it? | 没多少钱 是吧 |
[17:49] | Not as much as last year or the year before. | 没前几年多 |
[17:51] | Why the hell do they have so little cash on hand? | 银行的现钞怎么这么少 |
[17:54] | I was thinking about that on the walk over. | 我路上也在想 |
[17:55] | They must be hiding it. | 他们肯定藏起来了 |
[17:57] | How you feeling? | 你怎么样 |
[17:59] | She gave me some Codeine for the pain, so… | 她给了我些可待因止痛 所以… |
[18:02] | – Shit. – What? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[18:04] | Without Tommy’s bag, that’s 200. | 少了汤米那袋钱 20万 |
[18:07] | Well, that’s workable. We’ll plan a bigger haul next year. | 没事 明年再搞场大的 |
[18:09] | No, Ryan. | 不 瑞安 |
[18:11] | 200 total. That’s everything. | 总共20万 这次就这么多 |
[18:12] | We’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[18:14] | I have a mortgage. Doug has kids. | 我有房贷要还 道格有孩子要养 |
[18:16] | Next year, we buckle down. | 明年我们再拼一点 |
[18:17] | It’s not nothing. | 聊胜于无 |
[18:18] | We almost died for this money. | 我们的命差点交待在这笔钱上了 |
[18:31] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[18:35] | No one followed me. | 我没被跟踪 |
[18:36] | What about the eyes in the sky? | 躲过天眼摄像头了吗 |
[18:38] | I crossed three dead zones to get here. | 我穿过三个摄像头盲区过来的 |
[18:40] | That’s why I’m late. | 所以我才来晚了 |
[18:41] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[18:49] | Can you shut the door, please? | 麻烦你把门关一下 |
[18:58] | So who’s Drew Adams? How do you know her? | 杜鲁·亚当斯是什么人 你是怎么认识她的 |
[19:04] | It was a long time ago. It doesn’t really matter now. | 很久之前的事了 现在真的不重要了 |
[19:06] | You know I can’t have you tag | 你知道我不能允许你标记 |
[19:07] | and track someone from your private life. | 追踪你的熟人 |
[19:09] | I just saw her on the monitor and I reacted. | 我只是在监视器上看到她了 有点反应过度 |
[19:12] | That’s all– just a one-time thing. | 仅此而已 也就仅此一次 |
[19:14] | Then why is she on your personal computer? | 那她为什么会出现在你的个人电脑上 |
[19:17] | Who told you that? | 谁和你说的 |
[19:18] | Esme, you are my best tagger. | 埃斯米 你是我最好的标记员 |
[19:20] | You are critical to how this department functions. | 你对这个部门的运转至关重要 |
[19:22] | You cannot have NFFA property on your laptop. | 不能把新国父集团所有的东西放到你的电脑上 |
[19:25] | I just need to figure out why she was out on Purge Night. | 我只是要弄清她为什么在清除之夜外出 |
[19:29] | There’s something weird about her case. | 她的案子有些奇怪 |
[19:31] | But she’s not a case. | 但她不是什么案子 |
[19:32] | She’s just a woman who got Purged | 她不过是像其他成千上万的人一样 |
[19:33] | like thousands of others. | 被清除了 |
[19:36] | Did you spot a crime? | 你看到犯罪了吗 |
[19:38] | – No. – So what do you have to go on? | -没有 -那你因为什么还在调查 |
[19:40] | I don’t know. Feeling? | 我不知道 凭感觉 |
[19:42] | You have to trust me on this one. | 这件事你一定要相信我 |
[19:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:45] | Breaking protocol could get us both fired. | 违反协议可能让我们两个都被炒了 |
[19:49] | I’m sure my sister was part of my background check | 我相信我妹妹也是我得到这份工作前的 |
[19:52] | when I got this job, right? | 背景调查的一部分 对吗 |
[19:54] | She was. | 是的 |
[19:57] | After Sofia, | 除了索菲娅 |
[19:58] | Drew Adams was the only person who would even listen to me, | 杜鲁·亚当斯是唯一愿意听我话的人 |
[20:01] | so yeah, it is personal. | 没错 这是私事 |
[20:05] | But if you let me dig around and my hunch is wrong, | 但如果你允许我深入调查 让我证明直觉错了 |
[20:07] | I promise you I’ll let it go. | 我向你保证我会放下这事 |
[20:10] | Esme, I know how hard it is | 埃斯米 我知道看着爱的人 |
[20:11] | to watch a loved one get Purged. | 被清除有多难受 |
[20:13] | Believe me. This job takes a toll on you. | 相信我 这么干对你没有好处 |
[20:17] | All we do every single day is to look for the worst in people | 我们每天所做的只是寻找人的极恶 |
[20:20] | and that can… | 而那可能会… |
[20:23] | That can make you jump at shadows, | 可能会让你草木皆兵 |
[20:25] | so take some time off, | 放几天假吧 |
[20:27] | grieve for your friend, then let it go. | 哀悼一下你的朋友 然后放下这事 |
[20:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:47] | This should help. | 这些肯定够了 |
[20:48] | Fuck the money. I thought they picked you up. | 别管那些钱了 我以为他们抓住你了 |
[20:50] | Longest walk of my life. | 这辈子走得最远的一次了 |
[20:51] | How you feeling, Doug? | 现在感觉怎么样了 道格 |
[20:52] | Better that you’re here. Who was gonna drink with me? | 有你在就好多了 要不谁和我喝酒啊 |
[20:55] | Hey, brother. First round’s on me. | 兄弟 第一轮我请 |
[21:02] | Bag it, bag it! Let’s go! | 装起来 装起来 我们走 |
[21:04] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[21:06] | New Orleans Police Department! | 新奥尔良警察局 |
[21:07] | Tommy Ortiz, come out with your hands up! | 汤米·奥尔蒂斯 把手举起来走出来 |
[21:09] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[21:10] | Here, take this. They tagged you. | 给 拿着这个 他们标记了你 |
[21:11] | – Disappear. – Come on, Ryan– | -消失 -别这样 瑞安 |
[21:12] | – Go out the back! – And then what? | -从后门出去 -然后呢 |
[21:15] | Purge is over. You’d be aiding and abetting. | 大清除结束了 你们会成为同谋帮凶的 |
[21:16] | – Hey, I’m not turning you in– – No, this is my fault! | -我不会把你交出去 -不 这是我的错 |
[21:19] | I went back for the money. | 是我为了拿钱回去的 |
[21:21] | They want me and this money. It’s gotta be where it ends. | 他们要的是我和这笔钱 肯定得有个了结 |
[21:23] | Tommy Ortiz, we know you’re in there! | 汤米·奥尔蒂斯 我们知道你在里面 |
[21:27] | That’s my song, guys. | 我的时候到了 伙计们 |
[21:30] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[21:32] | I’m coming out! | 我要出来了 |
[21:35] | And I’m unarmed! | 我没有武器 |
[21:38] | – Hands up. – I’m unarmed. | -举起手来 -我没有武器 |
[21:39] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[21:41] | You hereby forfeit your rights as a United States citizen. | 你自此丧失了作为一个美国公民的权利 |
[21:45] | Anything you say or do by action or inaction | 你说的话 或主动和被动的行为 |
[21:48] | will be held against you in a court of law. | 都会成为呈堂证供 |
[21:52] | You have the right to an attorney | 你有权利请律师 |
[21:54] | who will be provided for you at our earliest convenience. | 我们方便的时候会尽快给你请一位 |
[21:58] | Do you understand these rights? | 你听明白这些权利了吗 |
[22:01] | Do you understand these rights? | 你听明白这些权利了吗 |
[22:31] | Shit, shit, shit! | 该死 该死 该死 |
[22:38] | It could have been us. | 本来可能会是我们 |
[22:40] | It was us. | 就是我们 |
[22:42] | He’s family. | 他是家人 |
[22:48] | What’s gonna happen to him? | 他会怎么样 |
[22:52] | They’ll hold him over till the next Purge. | 他们会把他关到下次大清除 |
[22:55] | Then they kill him. | 然后杀了他 |
[22:57] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[23:14] | This’ll tide you over. Lay low. | 这会帮你渡过难关 保持低调 |
[23:16] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会和你保持联系 |
[23:22] | Ryan. | 瑞安 |
[23:24] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[23:26] | Every year, the Purge gets worse– | 大清除一年比一年糟… |
[23:28] | more chaos in the streets, more Jackals, and now Tommy? | 街上的混乱更多 豺狼更多 现在又是汤米 |
[23:31] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[23:33] | It’s not worth the risk. | 这不值得犯险 |
[23:38] | Give me a moment to figure this out. | 给我一些时间来弄清楚 |
[23:43] | Do not make a decision until you hear from me. | 在我回应以前别做决定 |
[23:53] | – Okay. – All right. | -好吧 -好的 |
[25:09] | I was just taking him to the morgue. | 我只是要把他放进停尸间 |
[25:14] | Hold for a second. | 稍等一下 |
[25:20] | I’ll go talk to him. | 我去和他说 |
[25:24] | Marcus. Is it true? | 马克斯 是真的吗 |
[25:28] | Yeah. | 是 |
[25:30] | He tried to Purge me last night, | 他昨晚要清除我 |
[25:32] | and I had to know why. | 我必须知道原因 |
[25:35] | Did he tell you anything? | 他告诉你什么了吗 |
[25:37] | I mean, he… | 我是指 他 |
[25:40] | he was just rambling. | 他只是在胡言乱语 |
[25:41] | Lauren, look, you know I would never | 劳伦 听着 你知道我永远不会 |
[25:43] | endanger the life of a patient. | 拿病人生命犯险 |
[25:45] | I made a call, and he– he was gonna die anyway. | 我呼叫了 他本来就要死了 |
[25:50] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[25:53] | Go home to Michelle. I will take care of the paperwork. | 回去陪着米歇尔吧 我来处理文件工作 |
[25:56] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[26:05] | Thank you all for coming to honor Professor Adams tonight. | 感谢各位今晚前来哀悼亚当斯教授 |
[26:09] | I know all of us are still reeling from the news. | 我知道大家仍对此事感到震惊 |
[26:13] | I’m trying to get a clear idea in my head as to how or… | 我很想弄清楚这样的事 |
[26:17] | why something like this would even happen. | 怎么会 或者为什么会发生 |
[26:20] | Until then, here’s what I do know. | 直到刚刚 我知道的只有这些 |
[26:23] | Drew was a woman who loved fiercely. | 杜鲁是一位怀有热爱之情的女士 |
[26:27] | She loved her family. | 她爱她的家庭 |
[26:29] | She was strong. | 她很坚强 |
[26:32] | She always took the time to help any stranger. | 她会花时间帮助任何陌生人 |
[26:37] | She loved her country, | 她爱她的祖国 |
[26:40] | even though she often hated what most of her country was doing, | 尽管她厌恶着其中大多数人在做的事 |
[26:44] | and she was never afraid | 她也从不害怕 |
[26:45] | to tell that to anyone who would ask, either– | 向问起的人谈论这点 |
[26:48] | even if they didn’t. | 即便别人不问 |
[26:51] | You know, I don’t know how she died, | 你们明白 我不知道她怎么死的 |
[26:54] | but I do know one thing for sure. | 但我确定一件事情 |
[26:57] | Drew would never stop fighting… | 杜鲁不会放弃抗争 |
[27:04] | Even until the end. | 即使是在生命的最后一刻 |
[27:39] | Open up! | 开门 |
[27:40] | My God, it’s them. | 我的天 是他们 |
[27:42] | Professor Adams, we’re coming in. | 亚当斯教授 我们进来了 |
[27:44] | No no. The files! | 不 不 文件 |
[27:49] | This is your last warning! | 这是你最后警告 |
[28:26] | What were you doing? | 你是在做什么 |
[28:41] | Darren. | 达伦 |
[28:45] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[28:47] | Why are you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[28:48] | I’m just coming to check up on my son after Purge. | 我只是大清除后来看看我儿子 |
[28:52] | What’s really going on, huh? | 到底发生什么了 |
[28:55] | Listen, somebody tried to Purge me. | 听着 有人想清除我 |
[29:00] | Son, I need your help. | 孩子 我需要你帮助 |
[29:12] | There’s our money. | 那是我们的钱 |
[29:58] | Oh, shit. They’re swapping trucks. | 见鬼 他们换了车 |
[30:26] | Where is it going? | 要去哪里 |
[32:59] | What the? | 什么情况 |
[33:20] | Jeez. | 我的天 |
[33:21] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[33:22] | Uh, we’re just doing a first inspection. | 我们正在做初检 |
[33:24] | Did you wanna look around? | 你想四处看看吗 |
[33:25] | Are you thinking of buying? | 有购买意向吗 |
[33:27] | The owner was just Purged and, uh, | 房主刚被清除 所以 |
[33:29] | we think it’s gonna go very fast. | 我们觉得会卖得很快 |
[33:30] | It’s a historically-protected building. | 这是历史保护的一幢大宅子 |
[33:32] | No. | 没有 |
[33:47] | Help! | 救命 |
[33:55] | Thank God you saved me. | 感谢上帝你救了我 |
[33:56] | I don’t know what I would’ve done if you– | 我不知道自己要怎么办 如果你 |
[34:00] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[34:01] | No, please! No! | 不 求你了 不要 |
[34:19] | Hey, man, come on. You’ve been in there forever. | 伙计 别这样 你在里面待了一个世纪了 |
[34:21] | My little brother’s waiting. Game over. | 我弟弟还在等 你的游戏结束了 |
[34:37] | This way, guys. Come on. Follow me. | 这边走 伙计们 跟上 跟着我 |
[34:47] | – Daphne, come on! – All right. | -达芙妮 快过来 -好吧 |
[34:53] | Tommy’s share. I want you to have it. | 汤米的那一份 我想给你 |
[34:57] | Doug and Sara are okay with this? | 道格和萨拉同意吗 |
[34:59] | Wouldn’t have it any other way. | 没有他我们干不成 |
[35:08] | – How you holding up? – I’m not. | -你还好吗 -不好 |
[35:11] | Ryan, what the hell happened? | 瑞安 到底发生了什么 |
[35:14] | There was less money in the vault than we expected. | 保险箱里的钱比我们预计的少 |
[35:18] | Tommy went back for more. | 汤米就回去想多拿点 |
[35:19] | He got tagged on the property when the sirens went off. | 警报停止的时候 他刚好在那个地方里面 |
[35:23] | He was trying to take care of us. | 他是想照顾好我们 |
[35:25] | You know, a lot of people thought he was a fuck-up, | 很多人都觉得他没救了 |
[35:28] | and maybe he was, but he was always trying. | 也许的确如此 但他总是在努力 |
[35:33] | Lisa, | 丽莎 |
[35:35] | I am this close to finding out | 我差一点就能找出 |
[35:38] | where the banks hide their money, and next Purge– | 所有银行把钱放在哪里了 下次大清除 |
[35:40] | Ryan, you don’t have to take care of me. | 瑞安 你不用照顾我 |
[35:42] | I wanna make sure that you and the little guy are okay. | 我想确保你和那小家伙没事 |
[35:46] | I have some cousins in Arizona who are gonna take us in. | 我在亚利桑那州有几个表兄可以收留我们 |
[35:50] | I can’t bear to stay here, Ryan. | 我受不了再继续留在这里了 瑞安 |
[35:58] | Thank you, you know, for this. | 谢谢你 这一切 |
[36:01] | And thank you for always looking out for him. | 谢谢你一直照看着他 |
[36:14] | Oh, God. This is creepy. | 天啊 太可怕了 |
[36:17] | I mean, the fact that somebody can even do this | 一个人竟然能干出这种事 |
[36:19] | just shows you how messed up our system is. | 说明这个体制有多么糟糕 |
[36:21] | So how are things going here? | 这里怎么样 |
[36:23] | You never ask me how school is. | 你从来没问过我学校怎么样 |
[36:25] | Well, I’m asking now. | 我现在问了 |
[36:27] | Look, I was working on my thesis, | 我在研究我的课题 |
[36:31] | and the professor I was working with | 和我合作的教授在清除夜 |
[36:33] | was murdered on Purge Night. | 被人杀害了 |
[36:35] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[36:37] | I mean, were you involved? | 我是说 和你有关吗 |
[36:39] | No, I wasn’t there. | 不 我不在场 |
[36:41] | Son, I’m–I’m sorry. | 儿子 我很抱歉 |
[36:49] | How’s Michelle handling all this? | 米歇尔怎么样 |
[36:51] | Well, she slept with the lights on last night. | 她昨晚开着灯睡的 |
[36:55] | I don’t want to scare her with all this stuff. | 我不想让她再被这种东西吓到 |
[37:00] | You know, if I said “Ivory Road,” | 我想问问你觉得 |
[37:04] | what does that mean to you? | “象牙路”是什么 |
[37:07] | It’s a website. | 是一个网页 |
[37:08] | No, it’s not. I checked. | 不是的 我查过了 |
[37:09] | Dad, look, it’s on the dark web, okay? | 爸爸 听着 这是暗网的 |
[37:12] | It’s a trading post for all sort of illegal activity. | 这是所有非法活动的交易所 |
[37:14] | Wait, so how do you know about this? | 等等 那你怎么知道的 |
[37:16] | Dad, did this guy say something about Ivory Road? | 爸爸 这人有没有说关于象牙路的什么 |
[37:19] | Here, let me see that phone again. | 我再看看照片 |
[37:20] | It’s no use. He wiped it clean. | 没用 他都清干净了 |
[37:22] | There’s no contacts. Nothing in the calendar. | 没有联系人 日历也什么都没有 |
[37:24] | The Ivory Road itself isn’t necessarily illegal, okay, | 象牙路不一定是违法的 |
[37:26] | but it’s untraceable, | 但是无法追踪的 |
[37:27] | so you can pretty much do anything on it | 所以你可以在那上面做任何事 |
[37:29] | that the NFFA would come down on your head for. | 国父集团不会追到你头上 |
[37:31] | – And you use it? – No. | -你在用吗 -没有 |
[37:32] | But anybody can. | 但谁都能用 |
[37:35] | Look, all you need is a Tor browser | 你只需要一个托尔浏览器 |
[37:37] | or some other kind of software or– | 或者某种软件或者 |
[37:39] | here, like this. Bingo. Look. | 这样 好了 你看 |
[37:40] | Have you checked the calculator yet? | 你看过计算器了吗 |
[37:43] | The calculator? No, why? | 计算器吗 没看 怎么了 |
[37:45] | The icon’s different. | 这个图标不一样 |
[37:46] | Look. It’s disguised as a calculator. | 看 这是假装成计算器的 |
[37:51] | Yeah, it’s a hidden app to have direct access, okay? | 这是能直接登录的隐藏应用吧 |
[37:53] | I’m in his Ivory Road account right now. | 我现在登录了他的象牙路应用 |
[37:56] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[37:57] | What? What did you find? | 怎么了 你发现了什么 |
[37:59] | Somebody put a bounty on your head. | 有人悬赏你 |
[38:03] | 75 grand to have you killed. | 出钱7万5杀你 |
[38:06] | But that’s impossible. | 但是这不可能啊 |
[38:08] | No, that guy never had a grudge against you, okay? | 那家伙跟你从来没有过节吧 |
[38:10] | He was just trying to get the money, | 他就是想要钱 |
[38:13] | but never got around to collecting it. | 但是没机会拿到赏金了 |
[38:15] | So is– is the site still active? | 所以这个网站现在还在吗 |
[38:17] | Yes, and that money’s gonna stay in that account | 嗯 这个钱会一直存在这个账户里 |
[38:20] | until somebody else tries to collect it next year. | 直到明年有人出手 |
[38:25] | Whoever’s trying to kill you is still out there, Dad. | 想杀你的人还在 爸爸 |
[39:11] | July 5th, 9:03 A.M. | 7月5日 上午9点3分 |
[39:13] | I am interviewing test subject 83. | 我在询问83号测试目标 |
[39:18] | How are you sleeping? | 你睡得怎么样 |
[39:20] | The same. | 还是一样 |
[39:22] | The same dreams? | 一样的梦吗 |
[39:24] | No. | 不 |
[39:26] | They’re different. | 不一样的 |
[39:29] | How are they different? | 怎么不一样 |
[39:31] | More violent. | 更加暴力 |
[39:34] | Do you still think about violence? | 你还在想着那些暴力吗 |
[39:37] | All I think about is violence. | 我现在只能想到暴力 |
[39:41] | Are you thinking about it now? | 你现在也在想吗 |
[39:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:49] | Do you still think about violence? | 你还在想着那些暴力吗 |
[39:53] | All I think about is violence. | 我现在只能想到暴力 |