时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Sorry. Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[00:11] | I was appointed by the court to your defense | 根据美国宪法第29修正案 |
[00:14] | and due process, | 法庭指派我 |
[00:15] | under Amendment 29 of the U.S. Constitution. | 来为你辩护并完成诉讼程序 |
[00:19] | I looked over your file. | 我看了你的档案 |
[00:21] | It’s pretty cut and dry. | 没什么特别的 |
[00:22] | I’m gonna recommend you plead guilty. | 我建议你认罪 |
[00:26] | I’m sorry. I forgot my manners. | 抱歉 我太失礼了 |
[00:28] | How are you doing today? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[00:33] | Never been better. | 不能再好了 |
[00:49] | All right. Case 20854. | 案件编号20854 |
[00:53] | Citizen Thomas Adrian Ortiz. Age 38. | 公民汤马斯·阿德里安·奥尔蒂斯 38岁 |
[00:57] | Accused of armed robbery and trespassing | 被指控在3月22日武装抢劫 |
[00:59] | occurring on March the 22nd. | 和非法入侵 |
[01:01] | That’s correct, your honor. | 没错 法官大人 |
[01:02] | As such, we request the defendant be categorized | 因此我们要求被告 |
[01:05] | and sentenced as a level R major felon. | 被判为R级重罪 |
[01:08] | And what evidence will you offer to support the charges? | 你要提交什么材料来支持你的指控 |
[01:11] | Exhibits 1 through 34. | 证物1到34 |
[01:13] | Our CCTV footage pulled from the morning of March 22nd. | 我们的监控录像录下了3月22日的清晨 |
[01:16] | All angles, audio, | 所有角度 音频 |
[01:18] | and coordinates have been NFFA verified. | 以及坐标都经新国父集团认证过 |
[01:21] | As you can see, the defendant is clearly on private property | 正如你所见 在最后一声警报声结束后 |
[01:24] | after the last Purge siren ended, | 被告还在私人地产范围内 |
[01:26] | making his actions criminal. | 他这种行为是有罪的 |
[01:30] | How do you plead? | 你如何反驳 |
[01:32] | Son, are you fixing to flat-out lie to this court? | 孩子 你承认法庭所呈的这些证据吗 |
[01:39] | Plead guilty. Beg for mercy. | 认罪 请求宽恕 |
[01:43] | Guilty Your Honor, but, uh– | 有罪 法官大人 但是… |
[01:45] | But? | 但是 |
[01:47] | I know this technically qualifies as a level R, | 我知道这些监控认定是R级重罪 |
[01:49] | but all I did was move a bag of cash from point A | 但我所做的只是把一包现金从一个地方 |
[01:51] | to point B, | 挪到另一个地方 |
[01:52] | and I missed the property line by a few inches. | 我只越过了私人地产分界线几英寸 |
[01:54] | That’s bad timing. I’m not a threat. | 只是时机不对 我并不是一个威胁 |
[01:57] | You have my records there. | 你有我的档案 |
[01:58] | I served the community well for many years. | 我多年来兢兢业业 |
[02:00] | I don’t have any criminal history. | 我没有任何犯罪记录 |
[02:02] | Well, years of acting right doesn’t give you free reign. | 以前没犯过错 不代表你现在就能走了 |
[02:07] | We’re not here to review your whole damn life. | 我们在这里不是为了回顾你的一生 |
[02:09] | Let the record state that you, the defendant, | 记录上会写 你 被告 |
[02:12] | have entered a plea of guilty. | 已经认罪 |
[02:13] | – Your Honor – Case 20854 is now closed. | -法官大人 -20854号案件结案 |
[02:16] | Like all parties guilty of a level R crime, | 就像所有R级重罪的人一样 |
[02:19] | defendant is hereby sentenced to– | 被告被判处… |
[02:21] | Wait, Your Honor. Hold on, please. | 等等 法官大人 请等一下 |
[02:22] | – Please. – To death. | -拜托 -死刑 |
[02:25] | Execution will be carried out in 356 days, | 将会在356天后的 |
[02:29] | on next Purge Night. | 下一个大清除夜晚执行 |
[02:30] | I don’t-I don’t deserve this. | 我不应该被判死刑 |
[02:31] | I didn’t hurt anyone. | 我没伤害任何人 |
[02:32] | If he so chooses, he may enter the auction, | 如果他愿意 他可以参加拍卖 |
[02:35] | and 5% of all payments will be awarded to the next of kin. | 收入的5%将被授予近亲 |
[02:39] | Wait a minute. Your Honor. | 等等 法官大人 |
[02:41] | We’re talking about a level R. | 这可是R级重罪 |
[02:42] | This is–this is ridiculous. No, wait! | 这太可笑了 不 等等 |
[02:44] | Your Honor. Your Honor! | 法官大人 法官大人 |
[02:45] | – Get him out of here! – This is bullshit, Your Honor! | -把他带出去 -这太扯淡了 法官大人 |
[02:48] | You can’t do this to me! This is not justice! | 你不能这么对我 这不公平 |
[02:51] | You better fucking do something! | 你得做点什么 |
[03:14] | I need a little liquid courage before tonight. | 今晚之前 我需要喝点酒壮胆 |
[03:16] | Yeah, and I need you on your toes. | 我需要你保持清醒 |
[03:19] | You know what we’re gonna find out there. | 你知道我们会发现什么 |
[03:21] | You really think it’ll be that bad? | 你真的觉得会有那么糟吗 |
[03:23] | Yeah. I do. | 是的 |
[03:25] | Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Purge Night. | 女士们先生们 欢迎来到清除之夜 |
[03:28] | Our city attracts a lot of people on Purge Night, | 我们的城市在清除之夜吸引了许多人 |
[03:31] | and this year, some of those people | 今年 其中一些人 |
[03:33] | are calling for open season on anyone with a badge. | 组织了清除警察 |
[03:36] | Officers have been given a list of the recent arrests | 所有警察都已收到近期被捕 |
[03:38] | and parolees. | 和假释犯的名单 |
[03:40] | Watch out for anyone you gave so much as a parking ticket to. | 提防任何人 哪怕你只开过停车罚单的 |
[03:43] | Everybody changes here. | 所有人在这换好衣服 |
[03:45] | No uniforms on the street tonight. | 今晚不要穿警服上街 |
[03:47] | I want to see each and every one of you back here | 明早我要看到你们平安回来 |
[03:49] | first thing tomorrow. | 一个都不能少 |
[03:51] | We strongly advise that you stay home tonight. | 我们极力建议你们今晚待在家 |
[03:58] | Let’s roll. | 我们走吧 |
[04:00] | We really doing this? | 我们真要这么做吗 |
[04:01] | You want to try to arrest Caruso again? | 你想还想走正当渠道逮捕卡鲁索吗 |
[04:04] | Have the case kicked again? | 然后重新被推翻吗 |
[04:07] | Caruso’s responsible for half of the drug crime in the city. | 全市半数毒品犯罪活动都是卡鲁索主导的 |
[04:10] | So let’s use the Purge to end this piece of shit | 我们就利用大清除干掉这人渣 |
[04:12] | and do something good. | 做点好事 |
[04:14] | Hear, hear. | 说得好 |
[04:14] | I understand what you’re trying to do, | 我明白你们想做什么 |
[04:17] | but officially, this is not department sanctioned. | 但这不是局里正式批准的 |
[04:21] | I recommend walking away. Now. | 我建议你们离开 马上 |
[04:25] | Anybody who wants to leave can. | 想走的人可以走 |
[04:26] | No hard feelings. | 我不会生气的 |
[04:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:43] | Be careful out there tonight. | 今晚在外面小心点 |
[04:50] | Tommy, what’s the timeline? | 汤米 说说时间表 |
[04:51] | District four reports a possible criminal activity. | 四区报告可能发现犯罪活动 |
[04:54] | I need my best eyes on them. | 我要派最优秀的手下去跟进 |
[04:57] | This guy was spotted multiple times | 这个男人多次被看到 |
[04:59] | driving within 1,000 feet of the tarmac in Overton. | 驶进奥弗顿停机坪三百米范围内 |
[05:03] | Cameras never caught a clear view of his face. | 摄像头没能清楚拍到他脸部 |
[05:05] | – Is that a crime? – No, but it’s suspicious. | -这违法吗 -不 但很可疑 |
[05:09] | Protocol says we need an ID on the driver. | 按规定我们要确认驾驶员身份 |
[05:12] | Get his face, and then get his record. | 截到他的脸 然后查他记录 |
[05:14] | Let me know if there’s anything I need to kick upstairs. | 如果有需要报告上级的就通知我 |
[05:17] | You will have it by the end of the day. | 今天之内交给你 |
[05:19] | So who is this mystery man? | 这神秘男是谁呢 |
[05:25] | Just give me a sec. | 稍等 |
[05:31] | What up? You’ve reached Darren. | 什么事 我是达伦 |
[05:32] | You know what to do at the tone. | 听到提示音后你知道该怎么做 |
[05:34] | Uh, Mr. Moore, this is Esme Carmona calling again. | 摩尔先生 又是我 埃斯米·卡莫纳 |
[05:39] | Call me back. | 请回电 |
[05:40] | I have something you need to see. | 有些东西你得看看 |
[05:44] | Thanks for agreeing to meet so last minute. | 谢谢你愿意临时同意见我 |
[05:47] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[05:49] | I could use a good night’s sleep. | 我需要好好睡一晚 |
[05:50] | I’m working on that. | 我在努力 |
[05:52] | Your neighbor’s bank records checked out. | 我们查过你邻居的银行记录了 |
[05:54] | Nothing connecting the Cartwrights to Purge Night. | 没有能把卡特赖特兄弟和清除之夜联系起来的 |
[05:57] | So Steve, he’s an asshole, but not a murderer. | 这么说史蒂夫是个混蛋 但不是杀人犯 |
[06:00] | All right. Well, that was a long shot. | 好吧 反正那也是随便猜的 |
[06:04] | We barely know them. | 我们根本不了解他们 |
[06:05] | That doesn’t mean he doesn’t know you, | 那不代表他不了解你 |
[06:06] | and I check out everyone. | 每个人我都查了 |
[06:08] | Well, what about the malpractice suit? | 那宗医疗事故诉讼呢 |
[06:11] | I dug into it. | 我调查了 |
[06:12] | The payout wouldn’t have come close | 保险偿付根本不够 |
[06:14] | to covering your contract. | 付你的悬赏令 |
[06:17] | All right, so what? | 好吧 怎么 |
[06:18] | You came over here to tell me you got nothing? | 你特地来告诉我你什么都查不到吗 |
[06:21] | This is why I asked to meet you alone. | 这就是我要跟你单独见面的原因 |
[06:26] | – My wife? – Your second, right? | -我妻子 -是你第二任 对吧 |
[06:31] | – Does it matter? – I don’t know. | -这很重要吗 -我不知道 |
[06:33] | But when I compared her cell phone records | 但我将她手机记录与日程表 |
[06:35] | against her calendar, | 进行对比时 |
[06:36] | some of the geo tags didn’t line up. | 发现其中一些位置标签对不上 |
[06:37] | Bottom line is, she’s hiding something. | 总之 她有所隐瞒 |
[06:43] | I’m sure she can clear all that up. | 她一定能解释清楚的 |
[06:45] | Great. I hope so. | 那就好 希望如此 |
[06:48] | But in my line of work, | 但干我这行久了 |
[06:49] | cases like these, it’s someone you know. | 这种案子通常是熟人干的 |
[06:52] | Someone you’re close to. | 跟你亲近的人 |
[06:54] | The vast majority of domestic Purges | 绝大部分在家里发生的清除 |
[06:56] | are committed by the spouse. | 都是配偶干的 |
[07:01] | Open case B246 and scan for facial features. | 调出B246案件 扫描面部特征 |
[07:09] | – What do you think? – Um, nada. | -怎么样 -没发现 |
[07:13] | He’s hidden in every one. | 每张照片中 他都藏得很好 |
[07:15] | Plates–they’re from out of state, | 车牌是另一个州的 |
[07:17] | so it will take some time to run them. | 所以调查要花点时间 |
[07:19] | He probably swaps them, if he’s this careful, | 他这么谨慎 很可能常换车牌 |
[07:22] | but the system can search for that numerical sequence | 不过系统能从所有摄像头搜索该数字序列 |
[07:24] | from all cameras. Type it in. | 输入车牌号 |
[07:39] | There it is. | 有了 |
[07:40] | – What? – Armored truck. | -什么 -运钞车 |
[07:43] | Probably on a bank run. | 估计正在运钞 |
[07:47] | Remember the crew that robbed First Parish? | 还记得抢劫第一教区教堂的那伙人吗 |
[07:49] | Clearly not as well as you do. | 显然没你记得清楚 |
[07:51] | They took great care to hide their faces, | 他们极其小心地遮挡脸部 |
[07:53] | and this picture was taken a few blocks from that bank. | 这张照片是在离那家银行几条街的地方拍的 |
[07:57] | I’ll pull up the logs from that Purge Night. | 我去调清除之夜的记录 |
[07:59] | Let’s see if it’s an ID match. | 看看是否身份匹配 |
[08:09] | Can’t call it a positive match. | 找不到成功匹配 |
[08:11] | Can you? | 你呢 |
[08:22] | No. | 不能 |
[08:25] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这家伙究竟是谁 |
[08:45] | – You okay? – What? | -你没事吧 -什么 |
[08:47] | – I said, “Are you all right?” – Yeah, I’m good. | -我说”你没事吧” -嗯 我没事 |
[08:52] | – We can stop. – Do you want to? | -我们可以停下 -你想停吗 |
[08:55] | Yeah, I don’t know. You’re not even looking at me. | 我不知道 你甚至都没看着我 |
[08:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:15] | God damn it. | 真该死 |
[09:17] | Fuck. | 操 |
[09:20] | Shit. | 该死 |
[09:33] | What’s going on with you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[09:36] | I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道这是怎么了 |
[09:40] | Here. | 给 |
[09:47] | Try to relax. | 尝试放松一下 |
[10:02] | I should see if Turner has some blue pills or something. | 我应该看看特纳是否有蓝色小药丸之类的东西 |
[10:05] | You know those things seriously mess up your sperm count, right? | 你知道那些东西会严重影响你的精子数的吧 |
[10:08] | I was kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[10:11] | What you should do is punch Turner in the face. | 你应该做的是一拳打在特纳脸上 |
[10:15] | He left you alone, and seriously, | 他抛下你独自离开 讲真 |
[10:20] | if you want to try something, | 如果你想用点什么药 |
[10:23] | strawberries are like nature’s blue pill. | 草莓就好比天然的蓝色小药丸 |
[10:28] | How do you even know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[10:33] | CNN. | 美国有线新闻网说的 |
[11:02] | Swapped plates. Just like you thought. | 套牌 和你想的一样 |
[11:07] | Pull up the sector grid. | 调出区域网格 |
[11:10] | People tend to follow patterns. Play it. | 人们会趋向于遵循既定模式 播放 |
[11:15] | Go back a day. | 向前倒一天 |
[11:20] | Go back a week. Same time. | 向前一个星期 相同时间 |
[11:25] | – He’s punctual. – No one’s that punctual. | -他真守时 -没人那样守时 |
[11:28] | You are. | 你就是 |
[11:31] | As far as we can tell, | 据我们所知 |
[11:32] | this guy hasn’t broken the law. | 这家伙还没有违法 |
[11:38] | But you’re not this good at hiding unless you need to be. | 不过除非需要如此 否则不会如此擅于隐藏 |
[11:42] | Follow him down that street. | 沿那条街追踪他 |
[11:43] | There’s no cameras down that street. | 那条街沿街没有摄像头 |
[11:45] | It’s a dead zone. | 是片盲区 |
[11:48] | He’s good. I’ll give him that. | 他可以啊 不得不承认 |
[11:51] | He knows exactly where we’re looking and where we’re not. | 他清楚知道我们哪里有监控 哪里没有 |
[11:53] | I’ll go check on that dead zone. | 我去看看那片盲区 |
[11:56] | What are the timestamps on the hits? | 拍到他的时间戳是什么时间 |
[11:58] | Between 9:00 and 9:11. | 9点到9点11之间 |
[12:03] | Then we have our window. | 那我们就有时间窗了 |
[12:13] | – Michelle? – Be out in a sec. | -米歇尔 -马上出来 |
[12:30] | We got a notice about an HOA meeting on Wednesday. | 接到个通知 周三有个业主协会会议 |
[12:36] | Are you coming with me? | 你跟我去吗 |
[12:38] | No thanks. I hate those things. | 不了 我讨厌那些事情 |
[12:41] | You mean you don’t want to hear | 你是说你不想听 |
[12:43] | Oscar and April discuss the merits of exposed brick? | 奥斯卡和阿普里尔讨论暴露砖块的优点了吗 |
[12:46] | You can take notes, right? | 你很能抓重点啊 |
[12:50] | And what did the investigator say? | 那位调查员怎么说 |
[12:52] | Did she have any leads? | 她有头绪了吗 |
[12:54] | Nothing really. | 没什么头绪 |
[12:55] | Just her telling me who she thinks didn’t do it. | 她只告诉了我她觉得那事不是谁做的 |
[12:58] | Well, couldn’t she have just called then? | 那她不能打个电话完了吗 |
[13:00] | I don’t know, Michelle. This is all new to me. | 我不知道 米歇尔 我没遇到过这种事 |
[13:02] | I mean what do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[13:05] | I don’t want you to say anything. | 我没想让你说什么 |
[13:06] | Not if you’re gonna say it like that. | 只是没想你会这样说 |
[13:12] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:13] | I’m just–I’m just tired. | 我只是有点累了 |
[13:21] | So where are you going? You just got back. | 现在你要去哪儿 你刚回来 |
[13:24] | I got a client meeting downtown, | 去市中心见个客户 |
[13:26] | and then I’m meeting up with the girls for drinks. | 然后去和闺蜜们喝酒 |
[13:29] | Drinks? Again? | 又去喝酒 |
[13:32] | You are no place to lecture me. | 你可没资格教训我 |
[13:35] | All right. Will you be back for dinner? | 好吧 回来吃晚饭吗 |
[13:39] | Not sure, so don’t wait on me. | 不一定 别等我了 |
[14:39] | Shit. | 该死 |
[14:42] | So how will you use this freedom? | 那么你会怎样利用这份自由 |
[14:46] | Will you right some wrongs? | 你会纠正某些错误吗 |
[14:50] | Will you heal? | 你会好起来吗 |
[14:52] | Will you hurt? | 你会伤人吗 |
[14:53] | Will you– | 你会 |
[15:07] | You lost or something? | 你迷路了还是怎样 |
[15:10] | No. I was– | 没有 我是 |
[15:12] | Online, it–it said | 在网上 网上说 |
[15:14] | this place is good for getting out aggression. | 这里是发泄情绪的好地方 |
[15:18] | Yeah, that’s right. You ever done this before? | 没错 这话不假 你之前体验过吗 |
[15:26] | Sign here. | 这里签字 |
[15:28] | – What is this? – It’s a release. | -这是什么 -一个免责条款 |
[15:30] | Waives all your rights, in case of an accident. | 万一出现意外 放弃你所有的权利 |
[15:33] | – What kind of accident? – They’re animals. | -什么样的意外 -它们可是动物 |
[15:36] | They don’t want to die. Cash only. | 它们并不想死 只收现金 |
[15:44] | Let’s get you dressed. | 去穿上服装吧 |
[15:48] | Large should suit you just fine. | 你穿大码应该正合适 |
[16:01] | Now, make sure you secure the neck and the sleeves, | 确保脖子和袖口都遮严实 |
[16:04] | or blood’ll find a way in. Always does. | 不然血会渗进去的 不骗你 |
[16:16] | Now you get to choose. | 现在可以挑武器了 |
[16:38] | Oh, and one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[16:39] | Preserve the meat. | 肉留着 |
[17:18] | There’s no way. | 不可能 |
[17:29] | Where the hell are you going? | 你到底要去哪里 |
[17:42] | You go left. I’ll go right. | 你往左 我往右 |
[18:00] | Take it easy. | 别激动 |
[18:09] | Ryan, you good? | 瑞安 你没事吧 |
[18:14] | Snipers. | 有狙击手 |
[18:17] | They’ve only seen me. | 他们只看到了我 |
[18:18] | You guys should get out of here. | 你们快走 |
[18:19] | – We’re not leaving you. – This isn’t up for debate. | -我们不会丢下你的 -这事没得商量 |
[18:21] | When I lay down fire you move. Go. | 我一放下武器你们就走 快走 |
[18:40] | Ryan, stop. | 瑞安 住手 |
[18:43] | Reynolds, what the fuck are you doing out here? | 雷诺兹 你他妈在这儿干什么 |
[18:46] | Easy does it, officer. | 悠着点 长官 |
[18:49] | Get him up. | 扶他起来 |
[18:52] | Come on. Get him up. | 快点 扶他起来 |
[19:06] | You’ve been working with Caruso the whole time? | 你一直在跟卡鲁索合作吗 |
[19:12] | How many cops you got out here? | 这儿有多少警察 |
[19:15] | All the smart ones. | 聪明的都在这儿了 |
[19:19] | Drop it. | 放下武器 |
[19:36] | Well, one person pulls the trigger we’re all dead. | 有人开枪我们就同归于尽 |
[19:44] | Stand down. | 不要开枪 |
[19:51] | Get the fuck out of here, Ryan. | 滚出这里 瑞安 |
[20:05] | I tried to tell you to stay home tonight. | 我劝过你今晚不要出门 |
[20:08] | You should have listened. | 你该听我话的 |
[20:27] | Got your message. | 收到你的信息了 |
[20:28] | What happened to Doug? | 道格什么情况了 |
[20:30] | I haven’t talked to him. | 我还没跟他说上话 |
[20:36] | Why’d you call the meeting? | 喊我们来干什么 |
[21:00] | It’s okay, kid. | 没事的 孩子 |
[21:01] | Not everybody has the stomach for it. | 这不是人人都受得了的 |
[22:36] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[22:37] | We all know what you’re feeling. | 我们都理解你 |
[22:39] | This is a safe space. | 这里很安全 |
[22:44] | I try to pretend everything is okay. | 我试着假装一切都好 |
[22:48] | You don’t have to pretend. | 你不必假装的 |
[22:53] | I still can’t sleep with the lights off. | 我一关灯还是睡不着 |
[22:57] | And what about your husband? | 你的丈夫呢 |
[22:59] | Is there any chance he could come here with you? | 能让他和你一起来吗 |
[23:01] | Share his story? | 分享他的故事 |
[23:03] | He’s so paranoid. | 他非常偏执 |
[23:05] | I know he wouldn’t want me | 他不会喜欢 |
[23:07] | talking about what happened to a bunch of anonymous strangers. | 我向一群匿名陌生人诉说那件事的 |
[23:11] | And he’s so focused on | 而且他执着于 |
[23:13] | figuring out who came after him that sometimes– | 找出追杀他的人 有时… |
[23:20] | Whenever you’re ready. It’s okay. | 等你准备好了再说 不急 |
[23:25] | Sometimes he forgets who’s right by his side. | 有时他会忽略眼前人 |
[23:32] | Thank you for your sharing, Michelle. | 谢谢你的分享 米歇尔 |
[23:36] | I think we all know how you feel. | 我们都理解你的感受 |
[23:38] | Let’s just go around the room and share our Purge traumas. | 我们轮流着分享一下大清除留下的创伤吧 |
[23:54] | I found out why there wasn’t a bigger haul. | 我知道为什么这次收获这么小了 |
[24:00] | The money was never supposed to be in that bag. | 那笔钱本来就不可能抢得到 |
[24:05] | What? | 什么 |
[24:07] | Federal law only requires | 联邦法律规定 |
[24:09] | that they keep a certain amount on hand. | 他们只留一定量的现金 |
[24:11] | Trucks move the rest to a private airstrip in Overton. | 其余的钱由车运到奥弗屯的一个私人机场 |
[24:15] | The banks put the money in the air, | 银行把钱全都运上飞机 |
[24:17] | and they keep the planes up there all night, | 那飞机一整晚都不会落地 |
[24:19] | so it can’t be touched. | 所以没人能染指那笔钱 |
[24:22] | I told you I’d find something out, and I did. | 我说过我会查出点名堂来的 说话算话 |
[24:25] | They’re moving that money, | 他们要转移那笔钱 |
[24:28] | and we can take it before it ever leaves the ground. | 我们可以在转移途中把那笔钱弄到手 |
[24:35] | Anybody listening to what I just said? | 我刚说的话你们听到了吗 |
[24:37] | We’re always listening. | 我们一直有听你的话 |
[24:40] | It’s just not working out so well these days. | 只是最近你的话不太靠得住 |
[24:45] | This is the score to fund the rest of our lives. | 这一票可以让我们下半辈子衣食无忧 |
[24:49] | This is like breaking into the bank’s bank. | 就像坐拥金山 |
[24:51] | It just sounds dangerous, man. | 就是听起来很危险 哥们 |
[24:53] | I got kids to think about. | 我还要考虑孩子 |
[24:54] | I’m thinking about your kids. | 我就是在为你的孩子考虑 |
[24:58] | We are busting our asses every year to stay afloat. | 我们每年为了生活拼命奔波 |
[25:01] | My mother, your family, your mortgage. | 我母亲 你的家庭 你的房贷 |
[25:04] | Working for hourly is not gonna cut it for us. | 老实上班解决不了我们的问题 |
[25:13] | Okay, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[25:14] | What happened on the force limited our options. | 怎么突然就无所顾忌了 |
[25:16] | Limited options? | 什么顾忌 |
[25:17] | What, no pension? No college education? | 没有退休金 读不了大学 |
[25:19] | Just a bunch of scars, a busted-up liver, | 只剩一堆伤疤 两片废肝 |
[25:21] | and the joys of living with PTSD. | 和创伤后应激障碍相伴一生 |
[25:25] | I don’t know, Ryan. | 我不知道 瑞安 |
[25:27] | Hey, we do this. We do it our way. | 干这一票 按我们的方式来 |
[25:30] | We play by the rules, and we always have each other’s backs. | 我们按规矩行事 永远互相照应 |
[25:35] | I’m not gonna do this without you. | 你不加入的话 我不会干的 |
[25:39] | We pull this off we’re gonna be very happy. | 我们要是成功 就会非常幸福 |
[25:54] | – Hey, it’s Darren. I got your message. – Okay. | -我是达伦 我收到你信息了 -好 |
[25:55] | You wanted to talk to me about Dr. Adams? | 你想谈谈关于亚当斯博士的事吗 |
[25:56] | Yes. Great. | 是的 很好 |
[25:58] | – Meet me at the cafe on Jackson. – Okay. | -杰克逊街上的咖啡厅见 -好 |
[26:08] | I need a word. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[26:11] | Rough night? | 艰难的一夜 |
[26:12] | You let my team walk right into a death trap. | 你让我的小队径直走入圈套 |
[26:14] | Everything I did was legal. | 我做的一切都合法 |
[26:16] | How much is Caruso paying you for protection? | 卡鲁索付你多少的保护费 |
[26:18] | Enough to put my kid through college. | 够让我孩子读完大学了 |
[26:21] | Would you fucking listen to yourself? | 你听听自己说的是人话吗 |
[26:24] | How many other kids are gonna die, | 有多少其他的孩子会因为 |
[26:25] | because of the drugs you’re letting into the city? | 你放进城里的毒品而死 |
[26:28] | This doesn’t have the same weight it used to. | 这东西的分量没有以前那么重了 |
[26:32] | It’s a new world out there. I chose to adapt. | 外面是个新世界 我选择去适应 |
[26:35] | Yeah? Well, so am I. | 是吗 我也是 |
[26:37] | Well, good luck out there. You’re gonna need it. | 那祝你好运 你能用得上 |
[26:39] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[26:41] | It means you walk away from us you pay a price. | 意思是如果你离开我们 就得付出代价 |
[26:44] | You try and get a city job, I’ll stop it. | 你要是想找市政的工作 我会阻挠 |
[26:46] | Private security? I’ll hear about it. | 私人安保 逃不过我的耳目 |
[26:48] | You’ll be working as a bouncer in a shitty strip club in a week. | 不出一周你只能在下三滥的脱衣俱乐部做门卫 |
[26:51] | All you know is violence and vice. | 你的世界里只有暴力和犯罪 |
[26:55] | You’re fucked, Ryan. | 你完蛋了 瑞安 |
[26:57] | You just don’t see it yet. | 你只是还不知道 |
[27:04] | Ryan? | 瑞安 |
[27:06] | You guys don’t have to do this. | 你们没必要这样 |
[27:11] | Yeah, we do. | 有必要 |
[27:39] | Everybody has the urge to Purge. | 大家都有清除的欲望 |
[27:42] | Not everyone has the courage to listen to their inner voice, | 但不是所有人都有勇气聆听内心的声音 |
[27:45] | the voice that begs them to rise up. | 那个让自己崛起的声音 |
[27:48] | And can you stand another year of life | 你能继续忍受一年 |
[27:51] | with this poison inside of you? | 内在阴毒侵噬的日子吗 |
[27:54] | You’ll do a lot of good work on Purge Night. | 你能在大清除之夜做很多善事 |
[27:58] | But you won’t be able to get it all done. | 但你无法全部完成 |
[28:01] | People will always surprise you when they don’t want to die. | 人们在不想死时会做出许多让你惊讶的事 |
[28:05] | But when you embrace the Purge, | 但当你接纳大清除 |
[28:08] | when you commit to the healing power of its violence, | 当你坚信它的暴力所带来的治愈能力 |
[28:13] | anything can happen. | 一切皆有可能 |
[28:16] | What will you– | 你会怎么… |
[28:26] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[28:30] | What can I do for you? | 有什么需要 |
[28:31] | – How are the strawberries? – Oh, they’re delicious. | -草莓怎么样 -非常美味 |
[28:34] | Well here. Just try one, on the house. | 来 尝一个 请你的 |
[28:41] | What’s the verdict? | 感觉如何 |
[28:43] | Delicious. | 美味 |
[28:45] | That’s what I like to hear. | 我就爱听这个 |
[28:47] | – I’ll take one. – All righty. | -给我一盒 -没问题 |
[28:49] | That’s $5. | 五块 |
[28:54] | Here you go. | 给 |
[28:56] | You, uh, get many customers out here? | 你这里顾客多吗 |
[28:58] | Oh, it picks up on the weekends, you know. | 周末能多些 你懂的 |
[29:00] | I’m sorry. I gave you a 20. | 抱歉 我给了你二十块 |
[29:03] | Uh, you gave me a 10. | 你给了我十块 |
[29:06] | No, I only have 20s in my wallet. | 不可能 我钱包里只有二十的 |
[29:09] | So I think you owe me money. | 所以你还欠我钱 |
[29:12] | Oh, no, son. That’s not right. | 不 孩子 不对 |
[29:15] | Well, I’m not lying to you. | 我不是想骗你 |
[29:18] | I know what I gave you. Can you–can you just look? | 我知道我给了你什么 你能看看吗 |
[29:23] | All right. | 行吧 |
[29:24] | Yeah, right–right there. See? 10. | 好吧 你看 十块 |
[29:28] | That’s not mine. | 这不是我给的 |
[29:30] | Well, you gave me a 10, son. I’m sorry. | 你给了我十块 不好意思 |
[29:34] | Dude, just give me my change. | 哥们 把找钱给我 |
[29:36] | I did give you your change. You’re holding it. | 我找钱给你了 你拿着呢 |
[29:42] | Give me my money. | 把我的钱给我 |
[29:43] | Oh, God. What are you doing? | 天哪 你干什么 |
[29:45] | You cut me. | 你划伤了我 |
[29:54] | Help me! Help! | 救命 救命啊 |
[30:00] | God! | 天哪 |
[30:48] | Mr. Moore. | 摩尔先生 |
[30:51] | Hi, I’m Esme. | 我是埃斯米 |
[30:53] | Thank you for meeting me. | 感谢和我见面 |
[30:54] | I just need five minutes. That’s all. | 我只需要五分钟就行 |
[30:57] | – Please. – Okay. | -拜托 -行 |
[31:00] | All right, uh, what do you want to show me? | 你要给我看什么 |
[31:04] | These. | 这些 |
[31:06] | They belonged to Professor Adams. | 这是属于亚当斯教授的 |
[31:11] | – You’re kidding me. – What is it? | -不是开玩笑吧 -这是什么 |
[31:17] | I didn’t even know she had any active trials. | 我都不知道她还有在进行的试验 |
[31:19] | Do you know anyone else | 你知道还有谁 |
[31:20] | who might have been involved with the research? | 可能参与了这个研究吗 |
[31:27] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[31:28] | Um, how’d you come across these again? | 你是怎么找到这些的来着 |
[31:30] | – I found them. – Yeah, where’d you find them? | -我找到的 -嗯 在哪找的 |
[31:32] | At her home. | 在她家 |
[31:34] | Okay, and how’d that come about? | 那怎么可能呢 |
[31:36] | Uh, yeah. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:38] | Uh, of course. | 当然了 |
[31:40] | I–I work for NFFA surveillance. | 我是新国父集团监控中心的 |
[31:42] | Yeah, you need to leave me alone right now. | 赶紧离我远一点 |
[31:43] | No, I’m not investigating Dr. Adams. | 不 我不是在调查亚当斯博士 |
[31:45] | I’m trying to find out why she was killed. | 我想查出她为什么会被杀 |
[31:47] | Please, just–just hear me out. | 拜托 听我说完 |
[31:52] | Please. | 拜托 |
[31:57] | I owe her my life. | 我这条命都是欠她的 |
[32:00] | She helped me and my sister through a dark time. | 她帮助我和我妹妹度过了非常黑暗的一段时期 |
[32:03] | I watched her die, | 我看着她在清除之夜 |
[32:05] | on Purge Night. | 死去了 |
[32:08] | Now, you spoke about wanting to know why she was Purged. | 你说你想知道她为什么被清除了 |
[32:14] | Whatever she was researching, it was important to her, | 她研究的东西对她肯定很重要 |
[32:19] | and she was protecting these when she died. | 她死的时候都在保护这些东西 |
[32:23] | So I’m just asking you to help me. | 所以我请你帮助我 |
[32:27] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[32:33] | I’ll take a look at ’em. | 我会看看的 |
[32:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:55] | You cooked? | 你做饭了 |
[32:57] | Shocking. I know. | 很惊讶 我知道 |
[33:01] | But I thought I told you to eat without me. | 但我想我和你说了你可以自己先吃 |
[33:06] | I know, but I wanted to wait. | 我知道 但我想等 |
[33:10] | How was the client meeting? | 客户会面怎么样 |
[33:12] | Oh, it was, uh, good. | 很好 |
[33:15] | He, uh, wants to hire me. | 他想雇我 |
[33:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:18] | I’ll get you a drink to celebrate. Hold on. | 我去给你那杯喝的来好好庆祝 等着 |
[33:22] | I hope you’re hungry. | 希望你饿了 |
[33:23] | Starving. | 饿死了 |
[33:27] | Thanks for cooking. | 谢谢你专门做了饭 |
[33:31] | Come here. | 来 |
[33:34] | Sit. | 坐 |
[33:41] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:44] | How was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[33:47] | Well, better, now that you’re home. | 你回来了 我就好多了 |
[34:05] | I’m sorry about earlier. | 之前的事很抱歉 |
[34:10] | Me too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[34:16] | Hey, Esme. Well? | 埃斯米 怎么样 |
[34:19] | Mystery man? | 那个神秘人 |
[34:20] | Yeah. Working on it. | 我正在查 |
[34:36] | 警察训练学院 瑞安·格兰特 | |
[34:47] | 个人表彰 瑞安·格兰特 齐夫警官和瑞安警官在遭遇一名逃犯的情况下 成功控制犯人 并将伤亡控制在最小程度 两位警官均因过人的临场反应和出色的执行能力而受到表彰 | |
[34:51] | 2011年10月11日 瑞安·格兰特警官 我代表市长办公室和新奥尔良市 对于你在2010年9月10日晚的英勇表现深表感激 瑞安·格兰特警官将个人生死置之度外 跳入庞特加特利恩湖 救上了一名男孩 市政厅为拥有瑞安·格兰特这样的警务人员而自豪 | |
[36:01] | Ben? | 本 |
[36:23] | I haven’t been acting like myself. | 我最近一直很不对劲 |
[36:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:32] | Ben, what happened? | 本 怎么了 |
[36:34] | I Purged. | 我清除了 |
[36:41] | I stabbed him over and over. | 我一遍一遍地捅他 |
[36:49] | I just have one question. | 我只有一个问题 |
[36:53] | Was it something you had to do? | 你必须要那么做吗 |
[36:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:03] | Then you’re a good person, | 那你还是一个好人 |
[37:07] | and I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:14] | What happens on Purge Night | 清除之夜发生的事 |
[37:17] | stays on Purge Night, okay? | 就留在清除之夜吧 |
[37:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:25] | Yeah, Purge Night. | 嗯 清除之夜 |
[37:53] | Did you have strawberries? | 你有草莓吗 |
[38:14] | Is this seat taken? | 这个位置有人了吗 |
[38:16] | No? Good. | 没有 很好 |
[38:17] | I’m not catching you at a bad time, am I? | 我没有打扰到你吧 |
[38:20] | Um, do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[38:22] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:23] | You certainly seem to. | 你好像认识我 |
[38:26] | Why were you following me yesterday? | 你昨天为什么跟踪我 |
[38:30] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[38:32] | You were following me. | 你跟踪了我 |
[38:36] | I am a law-abiding citizen, | 我是一名遵纪守法的市民 |
[38:38] | and I haven’t committed a crime. | 我没有犯罪 |
[38:41] | So you tell me why I don’t need a restraining order. | 你给我一个不去申请限制令的理由 |
[38:46] | Well, you’re so good at evading detection | 你非常擅长躲避侦查 |
[38:48] | you’re either a ghost or a glitch, | 说明你不是鬼魂就是个幻影 |
[38:50] | and I want to know why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[38:52] | – You’re government. – Yes, I am. | -你是政府的人 -是的 |
[38:55] | – Which department? – Visual analytics. | -哪个部门的 -面部分析 |
[38:58] | Eyes in the sky. | 天眼 |
[39:02] | You know, there’s a very good man facing death | 就因为有你这样的人存在 有一个好人 |
[39:05] | because of people like you. | 马上就要死了 |
[39:07] | Must feel powerful to seal someone’s fate | 敲几下键盘就能决定别人命运的感觉 |
[39:09] | with a few simple keystrokes. | 肯定很好吧 |
[39:11] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 并不好 |
[39:15] | Doesn’t feel good at all. | 一点都不好 |
[39:17] | But when someone breaks the law, | 但是当有人违反了法律 |
[39:19] | I have no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[39:21] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[39:23] | I don’t break the law. | 我没有违反法律 |
[39:26] | Then you won’t have a problem. | 那你没什么好担心的 |
[39:30] | I’ll see you around. | 再见了 |
[40:24] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |