时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Remembrance Day is here again, | 清除纪念日又到来了 |
[00:03] | and we here at the NFFA | 我们和新国父集团一起 |
[00:06] | wish a safe and happy holiday to every citizen | 祝每一位在清除之夜失去过心爱之人的市民们 |
[00:09] | who has a loved one sacrificed for the Purge. | 节日平安快乐 |
[00:13] | This weekend is a time to honor and celebrate | 这周末是纪念和庆祝 |
[00:16] | those great martyrs who gave their lives for our country. | 那些为我们的国家献出生命的伟大烈士们的日子 |
[00:19] | Thank you for your sacrifice. | 感谢你们的牺牲 |
[00:22] | Take time this holiday to remember | 在这个假期里要记住 |
[00:24] | there is no greater act of service | 没有比把生命献给祖国 |
[00:27] | than to give your life for our great nation. | 更伟大的效力行为了 |
[00:31] | While we all know the Purge | 我们都知道清除 |
[00:33] | keeps our nation safe and strong, | 让我们的国家安全且强壮 |
[00:35] | it’s not without cost. | 但并不是没有代价的 |
[00:40] | So today we also celebrate the families, the mothers, | 所以今天我们也要纪念那些 |
[00:46] | fathers, sisters, and brothers who have made the ultimate sacrifice. | 做出最大牺牲的家庭 母亲 父亲 姐妹 |
[00:53] | So if you see someone wearing that yellow flower, | 如果你看到有人佩戴黄色的花朵 |
[00:56] | give them a handshake, a hug. | 跟他们握个手 给他们一个拥抱 |
[00:59] | Buy them a cup of coffee to thank them | 请他们喝杯咖啡 来谢谢他们 |
[01:02] | for what they’ve given up for our country. | 为我们的国家所放弃的一切 |
[01:07] | After all, it’s the American thing to do. | 毕竟 这是美国人的做法 |
[01:30] | 清除纪念日 清除之夜后三个月 | |
[02:04] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[02:05] | Darren. | 达伦 |
[02:08] | Come in. | 请进 |
[02:10] | What’s wrong? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[02:14] | Look, I only got a few minutes. | 我只有几分钟时间 |
[02:16] | I found this archived at the university library. | 我在大学图书馆找到了这个档案 |
[02:20] | Professor Adams had filed it under a completely different study. | 亚当斯教授把它归入了一项完全不同的研究里 |
[02:24] | She was trying to hide it. | 她想隐藏起来 |
[02:26] | Physical copies… | 复印件 |
[02:28] | like the ones I found at her place. | 就像我在她家找到的一样 |
[02:30] | Less likely to be leaked or hacked. | 不太可能是被泄露或是被黑了 |
[02:33] | These are the test subjects. | 这些是测试对象 |
[02:35] | No names, just numerical IDs. | 没有名字 只有数字代号 |
[02:38] | What was she studying them for? | 她拿他们来研究什么 |
[02:40] | Violence addiction. | 暴力成瘾 |
[02:42] | So those brain scans? | 这些大脑扫描 |
[02:44] | They show that violent acts can light up | 这些表明了暴力可以像毒品一样 |
[02:46] | the pleasure centers of the brain like a drug, | 激活大脑的快感中枢 |
[02:49] | especially those in the younger generation– | 特别是年轻的一代人 |
[02:50] | those who grew up with the 28th Amendment. | 那些伴随着第28修正案长大的人 |
[02:52] | If people could be addicted to violence, well, | 如果人们对暴力成瘾 |
[02:55] | then that goes against everything the NFFA is saying | 这就与新国父集团所倡导的 |
[02:57] | about releasing rage and all of that. | 释放愤怒等等相悖 |
[03:00] | Well, uh, hold on, | 等等 |
[03:01] | I’ve seen the data. | 我看过数据 |
[03:03] | Outside of Purge Night, | 除了清除之夜 |
[03:04] | violent crime is the lowest it’s ever been. | 暴力犯罪达到了历史新低 |
[03:06] | Right, but how much of that data | 没错 但这些数据有多少 |
[03:09] | is actually manipulated by the NFFA? | 是新国父集团操控的 |
[03:11] | We have no proof. | 我们没有证据 |
[03:12] | Wait, wait, just — just hear me out, please. | 等等 听我说完 拜托 |
[03:14] | What if that data’s been falsified? | 如果数据是伪造的呢 |
[03:16] | If Professor Adams is right, | 如果亚当斯教授是对的 |
[03:18] | well, that means the Purge | 这意味着清除 |
[03:19] | could be making people more violent. | 会使人们更暴力 |
[03:20] | Well, we don’t have much to go on, do we? | 我们手上的线索不多 对吗 |
[03:23] | These are the people who would know more, | 这些人可能会知道更多 |
[03:25] | so we should talk to them. | 我们应该跟他们聊聊 |
[03:26] | The studies are anonymous. | 这项研究是匿名的 |
[03:27] | I have no way of contacting these people. | 我联系不上这些人 |
[03:29] | I do. | 我能联系上 |
[03:30] | Facial recognition. | 脸部识别 |
[03:32] | If they’re a level G or above, | 如果他们是G级以上的 |
[03:35] | we tag them, and we can track them. | 我们把他们标出来 然后追踪他们 |
[03:37] | So you’re saying if I blow a stop sign, | 你是说如果我撞坏了停车标识 |
[03:39] | then that gives the NFFA reason to watch my every move? | 就给了新国父集团一个理由来监督我的一举一动 |
[03:43] | If you’re within camera range, yes. | 如果你在监控下的话 是的 |
[03:45] | Look, that– | 听着 这… |
[03:47] | that just gives the government more reason to suppress dissent. | 这给了政府更多的理由来镇压异己势力 |
[03:51] | Think about it, they’re lying about the Purge. | 好好想想 他们隐瞒了清除的事 |
[03:53] | What else could they be covering up? | 他们还可能隐瞒些什么 |
[03:55] | That data suggests | 这些数据表明 |
[03:57] | that the Purge is making people want to kill more– | 清除让人们想杀更多的人 |
[04:01] | not just on Purge, but every day of the year. | 不仅仅是在清除之夜 而是在一年中的每一天 |
[04:04] | The NFFA won’t just allow that sort of data to get out. | 新国父集团不会允许这种数据泄露的 |
[04:08] | Just be careful. | 小心点吧 |
[04:25] | Hey, Ben. | 本 |
[04:32] | Ben! | 本 |
[04:39] | Hey, Ben. | 本 |
[04:44] | Come check this out. | 过来看看这个 |
[04:47] | The search for the beloved berry farmer | 三个月前失踪的 |
[04:49] | who went missing nearly three months ago | 受人爱戴的莓农 |
[04:51] | came to an end last night | 昨晚宣布结案 |
[04:53] | when police found his body off Highway 19. | 警方在19号高速公路上找到了他的尸体 |
[04:55] | Babe, we really– | 宝贝 我们要… |
[04:55] | Wait, this is that missing farmer stuff you’ve been following. | 等等 这是你一直在关注的农民失踪事件 |
[04:58] | – After completing their forensic examination, – do you want to see? | -尸检完成后 -你要看吗 |
[05:00] | authorities have released the cause of death, | 当局公布的死因是 |
[05:03] | 新进展 新国父集团取消爱荷华行动 十级官员得以留在亲人身边 | |
[05:04] | heatstroke. | 中暑 |
[05:05] | These hot summer days, | 炎炎夏日 |
[05:06] | residents should take extra precautions | 居民们应注意防暑 |
[05:08] | and drink plenty of liquids. | 多喝点水 |
[05:12] | That’s so awful. | 太惨了 |
[05:14] | My grandparents used to live out that way. | 我爷爷奶奶曾在那一带住过 |
[05:16] | Babe–babe, I gotta run an errand before the party. | 宝贝 去派对前我还要去办件事 |
[05:20] | Can I meet you there? | 要不我们派对上见 |
[05:23] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[05:27] | But, hey… | 不过… |
[05:30] | this being Remembrance Weekend and all… | 清除纪念周末什么的… |
[05:34] | how are you doing with all that Purge stuff? | 清除的阴影还困扰着你吗 |
[05:38] | Much better now. | 已经好多了 |
[05:50] | Oh, God, happy Remembrance Day. | 老天 清除纪念日快乐 |
[05:53] | Susan just stopped me outside. | 我刚在外边碰到了苏珊 |
[05:56] | She wants us to swing by their barbecue today. | 她让我们去他们今天办的烧烤派对 |
[05:59] | Please don’t make me go alone. | 别让我一个人去 |
[06:02] | Babe, I’m sorry, I can’t. | 宝贝 对不起 我去不了 |
[06:04] | The investigators got us a lead. | 调查人员找到了条线索 |
[06:06] | On the truck? | 那辆车的线索吗 |
[06:07] | No, on the actual assassin. | 不 是想杀我的那个人 |
[06:10] | But, wait, it was– | 等等 那是… |
[06:11] | he’s just a guy who answered an ad, right? | 他只是接了那个悬赏 不是吗 |
[06:13] | We need the person who hired him. | 我们要找的是发布悬赏的人 |
[06:14] | I know, but look, this guy lived | 我知道 不过这个人住在 |
[06:17] | on the street that I grew up. | 我从小长大的那条街 |
[06:19] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[06:21] | Whoever put out the hit | 发布暗杀悬赏的人 |
[06:22] | could be connected to my past. | 肯定认识过去的我 |
[06:25] | So you think someone | 所以你觉得 |
[06:26] | you grew up with could be behind this? | 幕后主使可能是跟你一起长大的人 |
[06:28] | Baby, I don’t know, | 宝贝 我不知道 |
[06:29] | but the old crew might. | 不过我以前的朋友可能会知道 |
[06:30] | Tonya’s having a get-together today, | 汤娅今天要办个聚会 |
[06:32] | and it might be good for me to go around there and to show my face. | 过去露个脸应该对我有好处 |
[06:36] | I’m gonna give Darren a lift. | 我去载达伦一程 |
[06:37] | Maybe I can get some information. | 也许能打听到点消息 |
[06:39] | – Tonya, huh? – Babe, come on, don’t start. | -汤娅 -宝贝 别这样 别闹 |
[06:41] | I have been saying we should look closer at her, | 我一直都说应该盯紧她的 |
[06:44] | and now the assassin lives on her block? | 现在说杀手住在她附近了 |
[06:47] | Right, but me and Tonya– we have a lot of issues, | 对 我和汤娅 我们之间有很多过去 |
[06:51] | but I know her. | 可我了解她 |
[06:53] | She is not capable of doing anything like that. | 她做不出那种事 |
[06:59] | Okay, I hear you. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[07:09] | Looks like Doug’s getting into position now. | 看来道格就快布置好了 |
[07:34] | Jammer’s in place. | 干扰器就位了 |
[07:36] | This thing gonna work? | 这玩意儿管用吗 |
[07:37] | I sure hope so. | 希望管用 |
[07:48] | Somebody know what’s going on? | 有人知道是怎么回事吗 |
[07:55] | Well, it works. | 管用了 |
[09:02] | 美国大清除商店 清除纪念日售卖会 | |
[09:05] | Welcome to Purge U. S. A. Store. | 欢迎光临美国大清除商店 |
[09:07] | This Remembrance Day, we’re proud to offer | 清除纪念日这天 我们为您提供 |
[09:09] | the best prices and the greatest selection | 优惠的价格和琳琅满目的商品 |
[09:12] | on all your Purge Night needs. | 满足您大清除之夜所需 |
[09:16] | During our Remembrance Day sale, | 清除纪念日售卖会期间 |
[09:17] | we offer you unmatched discounts. | 全场折扣连连 |
[09:22] | No credit? No problem. | 没钱不是问题 |
[09:26] | From torture and maiming to cleaning and disposal, | 折磨 致残 清理和处理用具应有尽有 |
[09:29] | all of our friendly, experienced employees | 我们友好且经验丰富的员工 |
[09:31] | can answer any questions you may have. | 可以回答您的任何问题 |
[09:36] | You have to ask them to open it at the counter. | 你得到柜台去让他们帮你打开展柜 |
[09:38] | Thank you for shopping Purge U. S. A. Store. | 美国大清除商店感谢您的光顾 |
[09:41] | We blow out so you can blow ’em away. | 我们血本无归以便你们大杀四方 |
[09:44] | These are behind glass, but you can carry that around? | 枪放在玻璃展柜里 你那个可以随便拿吗 |
[09:49] | Yeah, I guess so. | 应该是吧 |
[09:51] | You know how to use it? | 你知道怎么用吗 |
[09:53] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[09:56] | You know how to use one of those guns? | 那些枪里有你会用的吗 |
[09:58] | No, I was looking for this. | 没有 我在找这个 |
[10:01] | You like that up-close kind of shit, huh? | 你喜欢近距离武器是吧 |
[10:06] | Dude, have you Purged before? | 老兄 你之前清除过吗 |
[10:10] | – Yeah. – Yo, right on! | -嗯 -棒啊 |
[10:16] | You don’t have to whisper it, though, dude. | 不用说得那么小声的 兄弟 |
[10:18] | There’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 没什么可惭愧的 |
[10:24] | My girlfriend would kill me if she knew I was here. | 我女朋友要是知道我来这里了肯定会杀了我 |
[10:27] | Yeah, my roommate is a total dick about it, too. | 是啊 我室友的态度也很差 |
[10:31] | I’d put him on my list for next year, | 我本想明年清除掉他的 |
[10:32] | but, uh, he lets me copy his o-chem tests, so… | 不过他有机化学考试借我抄了 所以… |
[10:36] | You at Cooke? | 你是库克大学的吗 |
[10:38] | Yeah, just started my junior year. | 对 今年刚上大三 |
[10:40] | You? | 你呢 |
[10:41] | Same. | 我也是 |
[10:43] | Can even walk across the quad without some anti-Purger | 大学里遍地反清除论者 |
[10:46] | spouting off some bullshit rhetoric. | 叽叽歪歪 |
[10:49] | But out in the real world… | 可在现实世界里… |
[10:53] | there are way more people like us than them. | 我们这样的人更多 |
[10:56] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[11:02] | Hey, I’m headed to a party. You wanna come? | 我要去一个派对 你要一起吗 |
[11:05] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[11:07] | I’m not into that whole, uh, Remembrance Day thing. | 我对清除纪念日没兴趣 |
[11:11] | Well, are you into Remembrance Day drinking? | 那清除纪念日去喝酒有兴趣吗 |
[11:16] | Yes. | 有 |
[11:18] | Yes, I am. | 有兴趣 |
[11:39] | Marcus, where are you? | 马克斯 你在哪 |
[11:41] | 清除之夜 十四年前 | |
[11:41] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[11:42] | It starts in ten minutes. | 还有十分钟就开始了 |
[11:44] | Wait, wait… | 等等 等等… |
[11:48] | Baby, hold on, hold on. | 宝贝 等下 等下 |
[12:00] | Marcus? | 马克斯 |
[12:01] | Marcus? | 马克斯 |
[12:03] | Marcus, are you there? | 马克斯 你在听吗 |
[12:05] | – Yep, I’m here. – Hurry up. | -我在 -快点来 |
[12:07] | Okay, I just parked. I’m running in right now. | 好 我刚停好车 这就进去 |
[12:21] | Look who decided to finally join us. | 看看是谁终于加入我们了 |
[12:23] | – Hey, just in time. – My soldier! | -来得正是时候 -我的勇士 |
[12:26] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[12:26] | Hey, you! | 儿子 |
[12:28] | – What’d you do today? – I was hammering nails. | -你今天干什么了 -我钉钉子了 |
[12:31] | – Hammering nails? – Yes. | -钉钉子 -是的 |
[12:33] | Why was he hammering nails? | 他为什么会钉钉子 |
[12:35] | Shit, man, like I can stop him. | 靠 好像我能阻止他似的 |
[12:36] | Tonya said it was fine. | 汤娅说没事 |
[12:38] | I thought we were gonna have | 我还以为我们要 |
[12:39] | to send out a search party for you. | 给你派个搜索队了 |
[12:41] | – Babe, work was just– – Yeah, it was crazy. | -宝贝儿 工作真是 -对 太疯狂了 |
[12:42] | Yeah, I know. You’d think on Purge Night | 我知道 你想在清除之夜 |
[12:44] | you could make an exception for me, huh? | 能为我破个例的 对吗 |
[12:46] | – Come–hi. – Do you think it’s ready yet? | -来 你好 -你觉得这样行了吗 |
[12:48] | Let me see. I think it’s perfect. | 我尝尝 我觉得味道完美 |
[12:50] | Can you start feeding the little ones for me? | 你能去帮我喂那些小不点吗 |
[12:51] | And make sure they sit in the center of the room | 确保他们坐在房间中央 |
[12:53] | away from the windows. Thank you, baby. | 离窗户远点 谢谢你宝贝儿 |
[12:56] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[12:57] | All right. | 好 |
[13:05] | Olivia Hughes. | 奥利维亚·休斯 |
[13:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:14] | Everything okay? | 一切顺利吧 |
[13:15] | Uh, all good, just late for something. | 一切都好 只是有事情迟到了 |
[13:24] | Hey, uh, I’m with family right now. | 我现在和家人在一起 |
[13:26] | I can’t really talk. | 真没办法说话 |
[13:26] | Darren, every person on that list is dead | 达伦 那张名单上的人都死了 |
[13:30] | except one, Olivia Hughes. | 除了一个人 奥利维亚·休斯 |
[13:32] | There’s no way that’s a coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[13:34] | – And now? – I’m going to her place now, | -那现在呢 -我要去她家 |
[13:35] | – see what I can find. – Whoa, whoa, hold on. | -看看能发现什么 -等一下 |
[13:37] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[13:38] | I’ll be fine. We’ll talk later, okay? | 我不会有事的 晚点聊 好吗 |
[13:41] | All right, bye. | 好 再见 |
[13:43] | I–I have some brandy squirreled away. | 我存了些白兰地 |
[13:46] | We’re good, Mom, thanks. | 不用了 妈妈 谢谢 |
[13:48] | Okay, let’s run this plan. | 好了 我们过一遍计划 |
[13:50] | Okay, before the sirens, | 好 在警报响前 |
[13:51] | we use the jammer to disable the plane’s electronics. | 我们用干扰机让飞机的电子仪器瘫痪 |
[13:54] | And we need a short window | 我们需要一个短时窗 |
[13:55] | so they don’t activate it back up. | 这样他们无法重新启动 |
[13:56] | – Ten minutes? – Yeah, that’s good. | -十分钟 -行 够了 |
[13:58] | How you doing on the guns and the gear? | 枪和工具准备得怎么样了 |
[13:59] | Can you get us on the tarmac? | 能让我们上飞机跑道吗 |
[14:00] | Two weeks ago, an old buddy from SWAT | 两周前 特警队的一个老伙计 |
[14:01] | gave me a good deal on an armored Humvee. | 以一个好价卖给我一辆全副武装的悍马 |
[14:03] | The airport’s perimeter has one weak link. | 机场周边有一处薄弱点 |
[14:06] | It’s a 12-feet reinforced chain link. | 一段4米长的加固链锁 |
[14:08] | Just enough to punch an armored Humvee through. | 正好够武装悍马冲过去 |
[14:09] | You know, we’ve still got one major problem, | 我们还有一个首要问题 |
[14:12] | how are we gonna get the jammer on the airplane? | 怎么把干扰机带上飞机 |
[14:24] | – Hey, hey, young man. – How are you, sir? | -小伙子 -你好吗 先生 |
[14:26] | You want some, baby? | 想来点吗 孩子 |
[14:27] | Please. | 请给我来点 |
[14:28] | Hey, Mama. | 妈妈 |
[14:30] | – Hi, go eat, please. – Did you save me a plate? | -去吃吧 -给我留菜了吗 |
[14:31] | Yes, six, six. | 留了 6号桌 |
[14:34] | – Stop it! – Ooh, that’s spicy! | -别加了 -太辣了 |
[14:36] | Marcus, you still like your beans fried | 马克斯 你还爱吃炸豌豆 |
[14:39] | and your chicken without skin? | 和去皮鸡肉吗 |
[14:40] | Hey, Tonya. | 汤娅 |
[14:43] | How you doing? | 你好啊 |
[14:45] | It’s been a minute. | 有日子不见了 |
[14:46] | Yeah, it’s been a while. | 是啊 有阵子了 |
[14:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:53] | Um, just came to see how everybody was doing. | 就是来看看大伙怎么样 |
[14:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:58] | I, um–I heard you’re killing it. | 我听说厉害了 |
[15:03] | Got the graduation rate way up there this year. | 今年让那里的毕业率大幅提高 |
[15:05] | – You saw that, huh? – Of course. | -你听说了 -当然 |
[15:08] | – Yeah. – It’s been good. | -没错 -还不错 |
[15:11] | And it’s been bad. | 可也不好 |
[15:13] | We had a rough Purge. | 我们经历了一个让人难受的大清除 |
[15:16] | We lost Noah. | 我们失去了诺亚 |
[15:18] | I grew up with him. | 我和他一起长大的 |
[15:21] | Tonya, why you didn’t call me? | 汤娅 你怎么没给我打电话 |
[15:23] | I just figured you were busy. | 我认为你很忙 |
[15:29] | Enjoy your food, okay? | 享受你的美食 好吗 |
[15:57] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:59] | Everybody, just get this light on. | 所有人 把这个灯打开 |
[16:02] | – All right. – Hold on. | -好了 -等一下 |
[16:04] | Everybody just be cool. | 所有人都冷静 |
[16:06] | – It’s no power. – Can I see that? | -停电了 -我能看下那里吗 |
[16:08] | All right, it might just be– | 好 也许只是 |
[16:09] | Will you hand me that flashlight? | 能递给我那个手电筒吗 |
[16:10] | Here you go. All right. | 给你 好了 |
[16:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:15] | Everybody stay still. | 所有人待在原地 |
[16:17] | Everybody’s good. | 大家都没事 |
[16:20] | Hey, everybody move! | 所有人都动起来 |
[16:21] | Away, away from the windows! Come on. | 离开 离开窗户 快点 |
[16:23] | – Come along, come along. – Move the kids! Move the kids! | -一起走 一起走 -转移孩子们 |
[16:26] | Get away from the door. Everybody stay together. | 从那扇门离开 所有人一起 |
[16:30] | Mom, it’s all right. | 妈妈 没事的 |
[16:42] | Go! Everybody get back! | 快走 所有人都退回去 |
[16:49] | Get back behind the table! Move! Move! Move! | 退到桌子后面 行动起来 |
[17:06] | Everybody okay? | 所有人都还好吧 |
[17:07] | – Yeah, Ma. – Yeah, yeah. | -是的 妈 -还好 |
[17:12] | Drop your guns! | 放下枪 |
[17:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:15] | – This fucker distracted us. – Okay. | -这混蛋分散了我们的注意 -好的 |
[17:17] | He must have come through the back windows. | 他肯定是从后窗户进来的 |
[17:18] | – Stay right here. – Go, go, go. | -待在这儿 -快走 |
[17:20] | Everybody just– just stay back! | 所有人都退后 |
[17:22] | Listen, I’m telling you. You so much as scratch– | 听着 我告诉你 你要是划伤 |
[17:25] | – Marcus, stop. – Drop your guns! | -马克斯 别这样 -放下枪 |
[17:27] | All of you do what the boy says, okay? | 你们都照这小子说的做 好吗 |
[17:31] | Marcus, Marcus! | 马克斯 马克斯 |
[17:33] | Put it down. Put it down. | 放下 放下 |
[17:36] | Now listen to me, Eli… | 现在听我说 伊莱 |
[17:40] | Shut up. You don’t know me. | 闭嘴 你不认识我 |
[17:42] | Eli Coleman. | 伊莱·科尔曼 |
[17:44] | I could pick out your voice | 我能在全校闹腾的孩子中 |
[17:45] | across a schoolyard of screaming kids | 认出你的声音 |
[17:47] | and I recognize your Air Force 1s, okay? | 而且我认得你的空军一号鞋 好吗 |
[17:50] | – I know what this is about. – You don’t know shit. | -我知道这么做的原因 -你什么都不知道 |
[17:52] | This is ’cause I called you out? | 是因为我当众批评你吗 |
[17:53] | Shut the fuck up! | 该死的 闭嘴 |
[17:55] | You embarrassed me in front of the whole school! | 你在全校面前让我出丑 |
[17:59] | Hey, I’ve been this angry, son. | 我也一样地愤怒过 孩子 |
[18:01] | I know what you’re feeling, but this? | 我理解你的感受 但这么做 |
[18:03] | This is not the way. All right? | 这不是办法 好吗 |
[18:05] | It’s Eli? | 是伊莱吗 |
[18:08] | Listen, whoever told you | 听着 不论谁告诉你 |
[18:09] | that Purging gets you what you want, they lied. | 清除会让你得偿所愿 那都是谎言 |
[18:12] | It’s the law. | 是法律允许的 |
[18:14] | The people in this room could help you | 这屋子里的人 |
[18:16] | more than any law ever could. | 比所有法律都更能帮助你 |
[18:19] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[18:23] | You hear me? | 你听到我的话了吗 |
[18:25] | You with me? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[18:28] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这样 |
[18:30] | Please, give me that. Give it to me. | 拜托了 给我 把它给我 |
[18:33] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[18:35] | You’ve got family here, okay? | 你有家人 明白吗 |
[18:37] | That’s not something you just throw away, all right? | 你没法随便抛弃你的家人 好吗 |
[18:45] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[18:47] | Okay, okay, okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[19:16] | What’s good, Andre? | 怎么样 安德鲁 |
[19:18] | Hey, now. | 你好啊 |
[19:24] | You think I don’t know? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[19:25] | – What are you talking about? – You son of a bitch. | -你在说什么 -你这个混蛋 |
[19:28] | Marcus, what are you doing? | 马克斯 你在干什么 |
[19:30] | Marcus! | 马克斯 |
[19:31] | Marcus! | 马克斯 |
[19:32] | Dad, Dad! | 爸 爸 |
[19:33] | – Let go of him! – Stop it! | -放开他 -住手 |
[19:36] | Marcus, stop! | 马克斯 住手 |
[19:36] | – You tried to run me down! – What are you talking about? | -他企图开车撞我 -你在说什么 |
[19:38] | Is that why you’re here today? | 所以你今天才过来吗 |
[19:39] | – No, he tried to Purge me! – Stop. | -不 他想要清除我 -住手 |
[19:41] | Hold on, hold on. No, he didn’t. | 等一下 他没有 |
[19:42] | Look, look, look. What’s that? | 看 看 那是什么 |
[19:44] | It’s nothing. I don’t know. | 什么也没发生 我不知道 |
[19:45] | The Jamaican flag right there and the roof rack | 牙买加国旗 顶架上 |
[19:46] | with the spotlights! | 还有照明灯 |
[19:47] | You didn’t mention any of that, did you? | 你可没说过这些 不是吗 |
[19:50] | I can’t believe you came here today for that. | 我不敢相信你今天是为此而来 |
[19:53] | Come here. Give me a second. | 过来 让我来说 |
[19:54] | I came here… | 我过来 |
[19:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:01] | Nice to see you, too, Marcus. | 也向你问好 马克斯 |
[20:03] | I said I’m sorry. | 我说了抱歉 |
[20:05] | Out of control, man. | 失控了 兄弟 |
[20:07] | You go clean yourself up, okay? | 你去把自己收拾干净 好吗 |
[20:11] | Shame on these two. | 这两人真丢脸 |
[20:13] | All right, y’all, it’s fine. I’m sorry, y’all. | 好了 你们 没事了 我很抱歉 |
[20:15] | Go on, we good. | 继续 我们没事 |
[20:17] | Even if we could get access, | 即便我们有办法 |
[20:19] | tampering with an aircraft is a level R crime. | 扰乱飞机运行也是R级犯罪 |
[20:21] | But what if we don’t put it on a plane? | 但如果我们不对飞机下手呢 |
[20:22] | We put it in the money. | 我们直接拿钱 |
[20:23] | We’d have to get it in the vault | 我们得在他们运走之前 |
[20:25] | before they loaded it up. | 在金库里就劫走 |
[20:26] | Okay, do one of us have enough time | 好吧 我们之中谁有时间 |
[20:27] | to get a job at the bank? | 在银行谋得一官半职 |
[20:28] | New employees wouldn’t have access. | 新员工不会有权限 |
[20:30] | Has to be another way in. | 得另寻方案 |
[20:31] | Look, I told my family this would be the last time. | 听着 我告诉我家人这是最后一次 |
[20:33] | Gotta make it count. | 付出必须得值得 |
[20:35] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[20:37] | Yeah, banks were always Tommy’s job. | 对 银行一直都是汤米负责的 |
[20:39] | And he spent all those years building those personal connections. | 他这么些年一直在建立人脉 |
[20:42] | Then we need Tommy. | 那我们就需要汤米 |
[20:44] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[20:46] | Say no to the Purge? | 向清除说不吗 |
[20:49] | – Cheers. – Hey, guys. | -干杯 -伙计们 |
[20:51] | Say no to the Purge? | 向清除说不吗 |
[20:53] | Cool. | 酷 |
[20:57] | It’s a party, not a peace march. | 这是派对 不是和平示威 |
[20:59] | Have fun on the wrong side of history, assholes. | 祝你们快乐地站错边 混球们 |
[21:03] | Hi, what was all that? | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[21:06] | What’s up, Sad Town? | 怎么了 伤心之地 |
[21:08] | You are too soft, Benny. | 你太脆弱了 小本 |
[21:14] | God, that guy is being a real dick today. | 天 那家伙今天真是个混蛋 |
[21:16] | Hey, Kelen. | 你好 凯伦 |
[21:17] | Can’t believe you’re friends with that guy. | 不敢相信你还在和那种人做朋友 |
[21:20] | I probably shouldn’t be. | 我或许是不该 |
[21:23] | – He ditched me on Purge Night. – Wait, what? | -他在清除之夜甩下我 -等等 什么 |
[21:25] | Yeah, left me for dead. | 对 留我一个人等死 |
[21:27] | Dude, if he did that to me, I’d Purge him. | 兄弟 如果他那么对我 我会清除他 |
[21:31] | Someone you know personally? | 你认识的一个人也这样吗 |
[21:33] | Best thing I ever did was make a list | 我做过最爽的事情就是 |
[21:34] | of all the people who made my life miserable. | 给陷我于不幸的人列名单 |
[21:36] | – And you Purged them? – Some. | -然后你清除他们 -一部分 |
[21:38] | When an asshole pisses me off, I start making my plan. | 当有混蛋惹了我 我就开始计划 |
[21:42] | Watching my targets all year, | 一整年都看着我的目标 |
[21:44] | just knowing how easy it would be for me | 心里明白我清除他们有多容易 |
[21:45] | to end them keeps me sane. | 才能让我保持心神安定 |
[21:49] | Come on, imagine choking that guy out, Ben. | 来吧 想象掐死那家伙 本 |
[21:53] | Seeing the look on his face when he figures out | 看他意识到不该搞你时 |
[21:54] | he never should have fucked with you. | 脸上的表情 |
[22:02] | You make a good point. | 你说得有道理 |
[22:54] | The hell you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:55] | Oh, I’m looking for Olivia. | 我在找奥利维亚 |
[22:58] | So am I. Her rent’s late. | 我也是 她的租金逾期了 |
[23:00] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候 |
[23:03] | I almost never see her. She works nights. | 我几乎从未见过她 她晚上上班 |
[23:08] | I work for the NFFA. | 我是新国父集团的员工 |
[23:10] | I need to get into her apartment. | 我需要进入她的房间 |
[23:11] | Look, whatever she’s into, I–I’m not part of it. | 不管她在搞什么 都跟我没关系 |
[23:15] | I’m happy to help the NFFA. | 我很乐意协助新国父集团 |
[23:23] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[24:22] | So you think someone did this to her? | 你觉得是谋杀吗 |
[24:24] | I’m telling you, the latch was broken. | 我告诉你 门锁被撬开了 |
[24:26] | Haven’t seen a B & E for six years, | 六年都没出现闯空门了 |
[24:28] | let alone a murder. | 更别说谋杀 |
[24:29] | The window was pried open. Go look for yourself. | 窗户被撬开了 你自己去看 |
[24:31] | How did you get into the apartment? | 你怎么进来的 |
[24:33] | Uh, the manager let me in. | 管理员给我开的门 |
[24:37] | Uh, we have cameras on Benton and Marine. | 本顿和马林大街上都有摄像头 |
[24:40] | They might have caught something. | 也许拍到了什么 |
[24:41] | I’ll check the footage when I get back to the office. | 我回办公室就去查录像 |
[24:45] | Look, here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[24:49] | Feel free to send me whatever you can find on camera. | 录像中有什么线索请联系我 |
[24:51] | Yeah, uh, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[25:36] | Hey, thank you. | 谢了 |
[25:37] | – Tell Aaron I said hey, okay? – No problem. | -帮我跟艾伦打个招呼 -没问题 |
[25:39] | Five minutes, and the camera’s back on. | 五分钟 之后摄像头就要开了 |
[25:46] | How the hell did you arrange this? | 你怎么办到的 |
[25:48] | Oh, I’ve still got a few friends left over | 之前在警队里 |
[25:50] | from the days on the force. | 还有些朋友 |
[25:51] | Oh, “friends.” | 朋友啊 |
[25:52] | The kind of friends who accept large cash bribes? | 接受大笔贿赂的朋友吗 |
[25:55] | Those are the ones that stick around. | 那些才是长久的朋友 |
[25:58] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[26:01] | I’ve been checking in on Lisa and the baby. | 我去看了丽萨和孩子 |
[26:04] | They’re good. | 他们都好 |
[26:08] | So… | 所以 |
[26:10] | what’s the job? | 什么活儿 |
[26:13] | Come on, Ryan, you don’t have to feel guilty. | 得了 瑞安 没必要愧疚 |
[26:16] | I know you’re not gonna risk showing your face | 我知道你在一堆狱警面前 |
[26:18] | to a bunch of prison guards just to say hi. | 冒险露面不是为了打个招呼 |
[26:20] | You know it’s not always about the money, right? | 你知道我的目的不只是为了钱 对吧 |
[26:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:25] | I need a big score… | 我需要干一大票 |
[26:27] | something to get Sara and Doug out of this business. | 好让萨拉和道格能别干这行了 |
[26:30] | How big? | 多大 |
[26:32] | $100 million. | 一个亿 |
[26:34] | That’s “get the fuck out of this country” kind of money. | 这笔钱可是足够离开这个国家 |
[26:36] | That’s the idea… | 那就是我的目的 |
[26:39] | but we’re stuck. | 但我们遇到了麻烦 |
[26:40] | Of course you are. You don’t have me. | 当然了 因为我不在 |
[26:43] | I need a bank employee with vault access. | 我需要能接触保险柜的银行职员 |
[26:53] | I know a guy… | 我认识一个人 |
[26:56] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[26:57] | He might be able to get you in at Southern, but… | 他也许能帮你进入南方银行 但是 |
[27:01] | Real loudmouth, | 名副其实的大嘴巴 |
[27:03] | and he can be erratic. | 还有点不稳定 |
[27:08] | Plan changed. | 计划有变 |
[27:09] | I need to walk you out of here right now. | 我现在就得带你出去 |
[27:10] | – Shit, hey. – Go. | -倒霉 好吧 -走吧 |
[27:14] | Please tell me you put a file in here, | 拜托告诉我这里面放了文件 |
[27:16] | or at least some porn. | 至少一些黄书 |
[27:17] | It’s nothing that’s gonna get you in trouble, | 不是什么会给你惹上麻烦的东西 |
[27:19] | but I figured you could use some good reading. | 但我想也许你会想读些有意思的书 |
[27:36] | Yeah, and it’s even better in person. | 对 面对面更好 |
[27:38] | It’s the Garden District. | 是花园区 |
[27:42] | No, stop. | 不 别说了 |
[27:46] | It’s pricey, but once my attending salary kicks in, | 是有点贵 但等我的工资发到手 |
[27:50] | everything is gonna change. | 一切都会改变 |
[27:53] | What if I don’t want it to change? | 要是我不想改变呢 |
[27:55] | We gotta be safe. | 我们要保证安全 |
[27:58] | More bedrooms and a view of the river. | 更多卧室和水边风景 |
[28:00] | That’s not gonna make us safe, baby. | 那并不就能让我们更安全 宝贝 |
[28:04] | I had to kill someone, Tonya. | 我必须得杀一个人 汤娅 |
[28:06] | Every year, it’s getting worse around here. | 每年这里的情形都在恶化 |
[28:08] | A kid put a knife to your neck, right? | 一个孩子拿刀架在了你脖子上 好吗 |
[28:11] | And he could have killed you. | 他差点就杀掉了你 |
[28:13] | But he didn’t, okay? | 但他没有 好吗 |
[28:15] | And that’s because we stood together. | 而那是因为我们团结在了一起 |
[28:17] | ‘Cause all these people here– that’s our community. | 因为这里的人 他们和我们是一体的 |
[28:19] | That matters. | 这很重要 |
[28:20] | Right, and they always will be. | 没错 他们永远都重要 |
[28:22] | – Just– – I’m sorry. | -只是 -抱歉 |
[28:23] | I’m sorry, this just– it’s not… | 抱歉 只是 这不是 |
[28:26] | it’s just not what I want. | 这不是我想要的 |
[28:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:30] | All right, so we find a place that you like. | 好 那我们找个你喜欢的地方 |
[28:36] | I’m not just talking about the house. | 我说的不是房子 |
[28:45] | That’s a hell of a homecoming, there, Marcus. | 你的回归阵仗真大 马克斯 |
[28:47] | Yeah, sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[28:49] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[28:51] | Look, somebody hired an assassin to Purge me. | 听着 有人雇了杀手清除我 |
[28:55] | What? Come here. | 什么 过来 |
[28:56] | Come here. | 过来 |
[28:58] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[29:00] | Look, whoever did tried to run me down | 听着 不管开车想撞我的是谁 |
[29:02] | in a truck just like Andre’s. | 他的车和安德鲁的一模一样 |
[29:04] | There are a thousand assholes out there with that truck. | 开这种车的混蛋多了去了 |
[29:06] | Do you know that the assassin lived | 你知道那个杀手 |
[29:08] | a few blocks away from here? | 就住在离我几街区远的地方吗 |
[29:10] | And that is not random. | 那绝不是巧合 |
[29:12] | Let me show you this. | 看看这个 |
[29:15] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[29:17] | No, I’ve never seen him before. | 不认识 从来没见过 |
[29:20] | But a while back, there was some guy | 但之前 有人曾经 |
[29:21] | that came around asking about you. | 来问过你的事 |
[29:24] | “A while back”– like, when, exactly? | 之前 什么时候 |
[29:26] | Last summer, like, way before Purge. | 去年夏天 清除前很久了 |
[29:29] | So can you–you remember? Can you describe him? | 所以你 你能想起来吗 描述一下 |
[29:53] | Stop! Jerk, get off of me. | 住手 混蛋 别碰我 |
[29:56] | I said leave me alone! | 我说了别碰我 |
[30:22] | – I’m sorry. – No, don’t leave me! | -抱歉 -不 别走 |
[31:05] | Door’s closed for a reason. | 门关上是有理由的 |
[31:08] | I hate this stupid fucking day, man. | 我讨厌这该死的日子 |
[31:22] | I got this today. | 我今天收到了这个 |
[31:24] | It’s my brother. | 这是我的弟弟 |
[31:27] | I guess he had me down as his emergency contact. | 他应该把我写在了紧急联络人上 |
[31:30] | Why didn’t you tell me he got Purged? | 你为什么不告诉我他被清除了 |
[31:32] | Because… | 因为 |
[31:34] | I left you to die. | 我把你丢着等死 |
[31:37] | I keep thinking, what if he was out with friends, | 我一直在想 如果他也和朋友们出去了 |
[31:41] | and what if they abandoned him? | 如果他们也丢下他了呢 |
[31:46] | God. | 天啊 |
[31:51] | I am so fucking sorry, Ben. | 我真的很抱歉 本 |
[31:55] | We shouldn’t have gone out that night. | 我们那晚就不该出去 |
[31:59] | I shouldn’t have left you like that. | 我不该那样丢下你的 |
[32:04] | I lived. | 我活了下来 |
[32:11] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[32:14] | Oh, uh, I was cutting limes downstairs. | 我刚刚在楼下切柠檬 |
[32:18] | With a hunting knife? | 用猎刀吗 |
[32:20] | Is that weird? | 很奇怪吗 |
[32:24] | So weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[32:27] | Come on, I’ll show you how to make a drink | 来吧 我教你怎么像个正常人一样呢 |
[32:29] | like a normal person. | 调一杯酒 |
[32:31] | Yeah, I’ll be down. | 我马上下来 |
[32:33] | – You’re gonna miss the party. – I said I’ll be down. | -你要错过派对了 -我说了我马上下来 |
[32:35] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[32:48] | So, how’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[32:51] | Um, this guy came to Tonya’s house last August… | 这个人去年八月去了汤娅家 |
[32:56] | Asking lots of questions. | 问了很多问题 |
[32:58] | Did she know who he was? | 她知道他是谁吗 |
[33:02] | She had no idea. | 她不知道 |
[33:06] | I guess he was, um, tall, brown hair. | 他应该就是很高 棕发 |
[33:10] | Not much to go on. | 没有其他特别的 |
[33:16] | This fucks with my timeline. | 这完全打乱了我的节奏 |
[33:23] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[33:24] | Most everyone that we’re looking into | 我们调查的每个人 |
[33:28] | I had contact with more recently. | 都是我最近联系的 |
[33:30] | I mean, who the fuck did I piss off last summer? | 我去年夏天到底惹了谁 |
[33:34] | Anyway, I’m going to tear down the suspect board, start again, | 我要清空嫌疑人板 重新开始 |
[33:38] | so don’t wait up. | 所以不用等我了 |
[33:40] | – Okay. – I’m gonna be a while. | -好吧 -我要研究一阵子 |
[34:14] | Say no to the Purge? | 拒绝清除 |
[34:20] | Have fun on the wrong side of history, assholes. | 祝你们快乐地站错边 混球们 |
[35:39] | Tommy’s friend? | 汤米的朋友吗 |
[35:42] | Crazy dude, that guy. | 那家伙是个疯子 |
[35:43] | He’s always up for a–a good time. | 他总是磕嗨 |
[35:46] | It’s too bad he’s, uh, in the clink, | 可惜他进监狱了 |
[35:47] | ’cause, uh, nothing good ever happens in there, am I right? | 因为监狱里可不好受 对吧 |
[35:52] | So… | 那么 |
[35:55] | are you, like, planning a heist on Purge Night? | 你打算在清除夜抢劫吗 |
[36:00] | No. | 不 |
[36:01] | What, then? Because I am done with | 那是干什么 因为我受够 |
[36:03] | Tommy’s baby shit little freelance gigs. | 汤米一票票的散活了 |
[36:06] | I want in on a score. | 我想加入 |
[36:08] | Can you get us to the vaults that get loaded onto the airplanes? | 你能带我们去停放飞机的保险库吗 |
[36:12] | How did you hear about those? | 你从哪里听说的 |
[36:13] | And I need access before Purge, | 我要在清除夜之前搞到权限 |
[36:16] | and it needs to be legal– at least, as legal as possible. | 要是合法的 至少尽可能合法 |
[36:20] | You do know how to dream big. | 你真的很懂怎么玩大 |
[36:22] | Can you do it? | 你能做到吗 |
[36:24] | Probably not. | 也许不能 |
[36:30] | You get us where we need to be | 你带我们到地方 |
[36:31] | and I’ll cut you in on the score. | 我就给你分一份 |
[36:36] | That is the motivation I like. | 我就喜欢这种动力 |
[36:38] | I’m–I’m on it. | 我 我加入 |
[36:40] | Okay… | 好 |
[36:42] | Man, you should really– you should really come in here. | 伙计 你真的 你真的该进来看看 |
[36:48] | They make a mean gin fizz, | 他们的杜松子汽水很烂 |
[36:49] | and if you show them one of these, | 如果你给他们看这个 |
[36:50] | you get a free lap dance. | 就有免费的大腿舞 |
[36:52] | I just use the same one every year. | 我每年都用的同一个 |
[36:55] | Listen, I want to be really clear with you. | 听着 我把话和你讲清楚 |
[36:57] | If you stay in line, you’re gonna get very rich, | 如果你规规矩矩的 你就会非常有钱 |
[37:00] | but if you fuck around– if you do anything | 但如果你搞砸了 如果你做任何 |
[37:02] | to put any of my crew in danger… | 让我的人有危险的事 |
[37:05] | I’ll kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[38:23] | This is Detective Estrada. | 我是艾斯特达尔警探 |
[38:24] | Hi, Officer, this is Esme Carmona. | 警官 我是埃斯米·卡莫纳 |
[38:27] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做什么 |
[38:29] | There’s a problem with the footage from Olivia’s building. | 奥利维亚公寓楼里的录像有问题 |
[38:32] | Olivia’s case has been closed. | 奥利维亚的案子已经结了 |
[38:36] | What? | 什么 |
[38:37] | The coroner ruled it a suicide. | 验尸官已经判定为自杀 |
[38:41] | No, that’s not right. | 不 不对 |
[38:43] | I know your sister was troubled, | 我知道你的妹妹曾经有问题 |
[38:45] | so what happened today may be hard for you to accept. | 所以今天发生的事可能让你很难接受 |
[38:50] | How do you know about my sister? | 你怎么知道我妹妹的事 |
[38:51] | The case is closed. Thanks for your call. | 这案子已经结了 谢谢你的来电 |
[39:41] | All right, bye, y’all. Happy Remembrance Day. | 再见 清除纪念日快乐 |
[39:43] | – See you later. – Bye. | -再见了 -再见 |