时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | “Dirty Harry”. | “肮脏的哈里” |
[00:34] | Make my day, partner. | 让我开心开心 伙计 |
[02:15] | Can you hear me okay? | 你能听到吗 |
[02:17] | Loud and clear. Don’t waste time. | 很清楚 别浪费时间 |
[02:19] | Just get to the safe, plant the device. | 找个安全的地方把设备安置好 |
[02:25] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:27] | This way, please. | 这边请 |
[02:34] | Wait here. The Barkers will be right with you. | 在这里等一下 巴克夫妇会来找你的 |
[02:40] | Mr. And Mrs. Barker. | 巴克先生 巴克太太 |
[02:42] | So good to meet you. | 见到你们很高兴 |
[02:46] | The brushwork on this is magnificent. | 这幅画的笔触很棒 |
[02:49] | Family heirloom. | 传家宝 |
[02:51] | Just had it refurbished. | 刚刚翻新过 |
[02:53] | Late 1800s, am I right? | 19世纪末的作品 对吗 |
[02:55] | Lovely composition. | 很好看的作品 |
[02:57] | I’m guessing the painter was, uh, plein air. | 我猜画家是外光派 |
[02:59] | – I miss Tommy. – Tell me about it. | -我想汤米了 -可不是 |
[03:02] | Uh, well, shall we? | 可以开始了吗 |
[03:05] | Shall we what? | 开始什么 |
[03:06] | Assess the items in your bank safe. | 评估你银行保险箱里的物品 |
[03:08] | We don’t need to go up there. | 我们不用上去 |
[03:10] | We have our own people for that. | 我们有专门的人做评估 |
[03:12] | Here is an itemized list of its contents. | 这是里面物品的汇总表 |
[03:15] | Current value. | 现值 |
[03:16] | Total’s right there at the bottom. | 总价在底下写着 |
[03:18] | But the bank sent me personally to do an appraisal. | 但银行派我亲自来做评估 |
[03:23] | Easy visit for you, then. | 看来你今天轻松了 |
[03:24] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[03:26] | I’m not sure this list is going to be enough for my boss. | 我觉得一张清单对我老板来说远远不够 |
[03:29] | If it’s not, have him call me. | 如果不够的话 让他打给我 |
[03:33] | Or I can just talk to him next time we play golf. | 或者下次我们打高尔夫的时候我亲自跟他说 |
[03:38] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[03:40] | We’ll call you when it’s ready for pickup. | 可以取的时候我们再打给你 |
[03:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:46] | Good-bye, now. | 再见 |
[03:58] | I got a good price on these. | 这些东西我卖了个好价钱 |
[04:00] | I scheduled some range time with the instructor on Sunday. | 我跟教练预定了周日的训练时间 |
[04:04] | Oh, thanks, babe. | 谢谢宝贝 |
[04:06] | PI changed the meeting. They want to meet at 5:30. | 私家侦探改变了会议时间 他们想在五点半见面 |
[04:09] | Does that work for you? | 你有时间吗 |
[04:10] | Uh, yeah, I’m good. | 我没问题 |
[04:15] | – Grab a bite after? – Sure. | -然后去吃点东西 -没问题 |
[04:18] | Maybe, uh, somewhere nice, | 或许去吃点好的 |
[04:21] | like date night. | 像约会一样 |
[04:24] | Oh, yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[04:26] | It’s been a while. I’m sorry. | 好久没跟你出去浪漫了 抱歉 |
[04:28] | No, Marcus, no. | 不用 马克斯 |
[04:29] | You’re dealing with so much right now. | 你现在要处理的事太多了 |
[04:31] | You don’t have to apologize. | 不必道歉 |
[04:33] | I was just thinking it could be good for us | 我只是觉得记住 |
[04:36] | to try and remember what it’s like | 感觉正常是怎样的 |
[04:39] | to feel normal, you know? | 可能对我们多有好处 |
[04:41] | I want that too, yeah? | 我也想那样 好吗 |
[04:45] | Oh, maybe you should answer that. | 也许你应该回一下 |
[04:47] | What if it’s the investigator? | 万一是那位调查员呢 |
[04:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:55] | 用户09234 新消息 用户8374 新消息 | |
[04:57] | 消息链 尊敬的先生 我能帮你解决问题 只要往这个账户汇2万元 就能干净利落地解决 我也差点被清除了 想交流一下吗 寻找一个在清除之夜失踪的人 | |
[05:02] | 对下次大清除已经迫不及待了 如果明年你想组队请组我 看到你的邮件了 有你要找的东西 但需要线下交易 网页链接 | |
[05:09] | 对下次大清除已经迫不及待了 如果明年你想组队请组我 看到你的邮件了 有你要找的东西 但需要线下交易 网页链接 | |
[05:12] | So, uh, you ladies go out on Halloween? | 你们两位女士万圣夜出门了吗 |
[05:15] | Scare up some trouble? | 遇到麻烦了没 |
[05:16] | Kelen made me do a “Harry Potter” thing with her. | 凯伦逼我和她一起扮哈利·波特里的角色 |
[05:19] | I made you? | 我逼你 |
[05:20] | You wanted to. | 是你想扮 |
[05:22] | I just stayed in, read a book. | 我只是待在家读了本书 |
[05:23] | – Boring, I know. – No, no, I love books. | -很无聊 我知道 -不不 我喜欢书 |
[05:26] | I’m finally getting around to some classics, actually. | 实际上 我现在终于有时间读经典著作了 |
[05:29] | What are you reading? | 你在读什么 |
[05:31] | I’m halfway through | 阿普戴尔博士的 |
[05:31] | Dr. Updale’s “Foundations of the Experiment.” | 《实验基础》我读到一半了 |
[05:34] | Unauthorized. | 未经过授权 |
[05:36] | I’m kind of a history buff. | 我算是个历史迷 |
[05:38] | – NFFA history? – Yeah, it was a best seller. | -新国父集团历史 -对 曾经是畅销书 |
[05:42] | The part about giving in to your worst urges | 作为部队向最糟糕的 |
[05:44] | as a form of military service is just… | 欲望屈服真是… |
[05:49] | Didn’t she kill herself | 她不是在创造了 |
[05:50] | after creating the first Purge Night? | 第一个清除之夜后自杀的吗 |
[05:52] | No, that’s been debunked. | 不 已经曝光了 |
[05:54] | She died Purging. | 她死于大清除 |
[05:55] | Well, you would know. | 也就你知道 |
[05:58] | I can recommend some books if you want to look into it. | 如果你想了解这些我可以推荐几本 |
[06:01] | I have most of them back in my dorm. | 大多数书我宿舍里都有 |
[06:04] | – Maybe. – Yeah? | -看吧 -行吧 |
[06:08] | Andy, get us some refills? | 安迪 帮我们续下杯好吗 |
[06:11] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[06:12] | – All right. – Thanks, man. | -好了 -谢了 伙计 |
[06:15] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[06:17] | This was Ben’s idea. | 这是本的主意 |
[06:18] | What? Why are you sorry? | 干什么 你为什么要道歉 |
[06:20] | Because we hooked her up with a weirdo. | 因为我们把她和一个怪人牵线 |
[06:23] | It’s basically like listening to Bobby Sheridan. | 简直就像在听博比·谢里登说话 |
[06:25] | Everything is about the Purge. | 说的全是关于大清除的 |
[06:28] | Is that what you think? | 你是这样想的吗 |
[06:29] | Honestly, I would have already left, | 说实话 我早就想走了 |
[06:30] | but I don’t want to end up on his hit list. | 可我不想上他的黑名单 |
[06:33] | I don’t trust him. | 我不相信他 |
[06:35] | He just feels off, you know? | 他感觉就是有点不正常 |
[06:37] | He’s been cool to me. | 我觉得还行 |
[06:39] | Well, you tell him it’s not gonna work with Bonnie. | 那你告诉他 他和邦妮不可能 |
[06:44] | – Fine. – All right. | -好吧 -好啦 |
[06:47] | Two diet Sprites for the ladies. | 给两位女士的无糖雪碧 |
[06:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:51] | What’d I miss? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[07:10] | Esme. | 埃斯米 |
[07:12] | Yeah, what’s up? | 嗯 什么事 |
[07:13] | – Do you have those stats yet? – Stats? | -你有那些数据了吗 -数据 |
[07:15] | Yeah, uh, no, I– I’m working on it. | 是的 没 我还在弄 |
[07:20] | Okay, um, I need them in an hour. | 好吧 我一小时之内要 |
[07:23] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[07:35] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[07:58] | Sofia, get out here! | 索菲娅 快出来 |
[08:04] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[08:09] | I don’t understand Spanish. | 我不会西班牙语 |
[08:13] | What’s going on with you? Come on, help me clean up. | 你怎么了 快来帮我收拾 |
[08:16] | You’re not Amá. Stop trying to be. | 你不是阿妈 就别装了 |
[08:23] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[08:25] | Perfect. | 棒极了 |
[08:26] | What the fuck are you doing? What are you not telling me? | 你到底在干什么 有什么没告诉我的 |
[08:29] | – Nothing. – “Nothing”? | -没有 -“没有” |
[08:31] | It’s always nothing with you. | 你一直都说没有 |
[08:35] | Remember that night that Amá was at the hospital? | 记得阿妈住院的那天晚上吗 |
[08:38] | – The night that she– – Yes, I remember. | -那天晚上她 -是的 我记得 |
[08:40] | She told me that Apá was sick | 她告诉我阿爸病了 |
[08:42] | and that sometimes he gets sad. | 有时他会难过 |
[08:44] | Well, he’s depressed. | 他有点难过 |
[08:46] | Why does he get to be the only one who’s hurting? | 为什么只有他有资格伤心 |
[08:48] | That’s not fair. I am hurting too. | 这么说不公平 我也很伤心 |
[08:51] | Is that why you’re taking these? | 这就是你吃这些药的原因吗 |
[08:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:56] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[08:58] | Talk to me. Come on. | 告诉我吧 说吧 |
[09:04] | What’s that? Show me. | 那是什么 让我看看 |
[09:13] | What is this from? | 这是从哪儿来的 |
[09:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:26] | They’re from Apá. | 是爸爸伤的 |
[09:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[09:45] | How long? | 多久了 |
[09:47] | You believe me? | 你相信我吗 |
[09:49] | Of course. How long? | 当然 多久了 |
[09:54] | It started right after Amá died. | 阿妈死后开始的 |
[09:57] | The more he drinks, the worse it gets. | 他喝得越多 打得越狠 |
[10:00] | And I’m the only one here now. | 现在只有我一个人在这了 |
[10:04] | You’re the one who got to leave. | 你离开了 |
[10:07] | Oh, God, no. | 天哪 不 |
[10:13] | We’re getting the hell out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[10:15] | Get your stuff. | 收拾东西 |
[10:24] | I pulled the architectural plans for the Barker house. | 我搞到了巴克家的建筑图 |
[10:26] | What’s our time frame? | 我们有多长时间 |
[10:28] | How long do we have to get Sara’s jammer in place? | 我们有多久时间来放置萨拉的干扰器 |
[10:29] | It’s gotta be back at the bank in a week. | 它必须在一周之内送回银行 |
[10:31] | That soon? | 这么快 |
[10:32] | Well, usually the Purge vaults don’t ever leave the bank. | 通常大清除保险柜不会离开银行 |
[10:34] | The only reason these two got home delivery at all | 这两个能快递也是因为 |
[10:36] | was NFFA connections. | 和新国父集团有关联 |
[10:37] | Okay, okay, let’s back up here. | 好吧 先停一下 |
[10:38] | Now we’re talking about breaking and entering off-Purge? | 现在我们在说非清除夜时的私闯民宅吗 |
[10:42] | Well, that was always plan B. | 这一直是后备计划 |
[10:43] | Okay, well, I’m still on plan A: nothing illegal. | 好吧 我还是倾向于原计划 不违法 |
[10:46] | That’s the whole reason why we got Tommy’s guy on in the first place. | 所以我们一开始才让汤米的人也加入 |
[10:48] | Hey, “Tommy’s guy” is getting you access | “汤米的人”能让你接触到 |
[10:50] | to a safe that’s gonna be on the Purge Night plane. | 在清除夜当晚会在飞机上的保险箱 |
[10:53] | Okay, well, you were supposed to get the jammer in it. | 好吧 你还应该去把干扰器放进去呢 |
[10:55] | We get caught doing this, it is a crime. | 如果我们被抓包 就是犯罪 |
[10:58] | As long as we’re unarmed it’s a minor offense, level Y. | 只要我们没带武器 就是轻罪 |
[11:01] | Heist is fucked if we don’t try this. | 如果我们不这么做 抢劫的事压根没戏 |
[11:03] | Well, the heist will be fucked if we’re in prison. | 如果我们被抓了抢劫 就更没戏 |
[11:05] | Guys, this house, it’s hidden from the street. | 各位 这栋房子 离街道很远 |
[11:07] | There’s minimal cameras. I’ll play lookout. | 监控录像也少 我会去望风 |
[11:10] | We gotta find our window. | 我们得找到潜入的地点 |
[11:11] | It’s a big property, probably have staff working. | 这是个大房子 说不定有员工在里面工作 |
[11:14] | Every Saturday, they go and play golf. | 每周六 他们都去打高尔夫 |
[11:16] | No groundskeepers that day either. | 那天也没有人看家 |
[11:18] | I’m telling you, I did my research. | 我告诉你们 我做了调查 |
[11:19] | I could follow them and radio when they get back. | 我可以跟着他们 在他们回来时用无线电通知你们 |
[11:21] | See that there? | 瞧瞧 |
[11:22] | That–that’s the kind of creative brainstorming | 这才是我们现在需要的 |
[11:24] | that we need right now. | 创造性的头脑风暴 |
[11:25] | Doug, why are you okay with this? | 道格 你怎么能同意呢 |
[11:27] | ‘Cause I wanna be done with this kind of work. | 因为我不想再做这样的事 |
[11:29] | This is our only shot at pulling this off. | 这是我们唯一能成功的机会 |
[11:30] | We need to get in that safe, | 我们得撬开保险箱 |
[11:32] | or we have no way to stop the planes on Purge Night. | 否则我们没法阻止清除夜的飞机 |
[11:35] | It’s now or never. | 时不待人 |
[11:51] | Marcus Moore. | 马库斯·摩尔 |
[11:53] | Albert. | 我是艾尔伯特 |
[11:56] | So what are you looking to score? | 你打算买什么 |
[11:58] | Oxy like everybody else on the site? | 和大家一样买羟考酮吗 |
[12:00] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[12:01] | Call me old-fashioned. | 我很老套吧 |
[12:03] | I’d rather enjoy the emotional highs and lows of daily life. | 我倒是很喜欢日常生活的情绪起伏 |
[12:08] | So, uh, what, then? | 那你要什么 |
[12:11] | I read your story. | 我看了你的报道 |
[12:14] | It stuck with me. | 给我印象很深 |
[12:16] | Right. | 嗯 |
[12:17] | So can you get me a name? | 你能给我个名字吗 |
[12:19] | I can. | 我能 |
[12:23] | But names have consequences, | 但名字都有后果 |
[12:25] | and they come at a price. | 而且有相应的价格 |
[12:27] | So how much do you want? | 那你想要多少 |
[12:29] | How does this work? How do I pay you? | 怎么操作 我怎么给你钱 |
[12:33] | Let’s just say there are a lot of people who require a doctor. | 这么说吧 有不少人需要医生 |
[13:10] | Did you take the route I asked? | 你走了我让你走的那条路吗 |
[13:11] | Yeah, I know how to be discreet. | 对 我知道怎么谨慎出行 |
[13:14] | Looks like you do too. | 看起来你也是 |
[13:17] | Most of the Foundation figured | 组织大部分的人都以为 |
[13:18] | you were a government trap. | 你是政府的陷阱 |
[13:19] | So why did you respond? | 那你为什么回应 |
[13:22] | I have a good sense for people, | 我看人很准 |
[13:24] | and I closely examined as many of your personal accounts as I could access. | 而且我仔细研究了所有我能看到的你的私人账户 |
[13:30] | We’ve never had someone on the inside before. | 我们从没接触过内部的人 |
[13:37] | This is everything I got so far. | 这是目前我拿到的所有东西 |
[13:40] | Olivia Hughes was murdered. | 奥利维亚·休斯是被谋杀的 |
[13:42] | I just need your help to find proof. | 我只需要你帮忙找到证据 |
[13:44] | If I can get you proof the NFFA killed this girl, | 如果我能帮你找到新国父集团杀了这女孩的证据 |
[13:48] | the Foundation’s gonna wanna blast it wide. | 组织肯定会想大肆宣传一番 |
[13:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:52] | Her family deserves to know what happened to her. | 她的家人应该知道她发生了什么 |
[14:04] | Wanna meet me for lunch today? | 想中午一起吃午饭吗 |
[14:07] | Nah, I’m tired. I didn’t sleep. | 不了 我好累 昨晚没睡 |
[14:10] | You have therapy tonight, right? | 你今天要看心理医生 对吧 |
[14:12] | Not going. | 我不去 |
[14:22] | Sofie, come on. | 索菲 别这样 |
[14:24] | You have to try. | 你得努力 |
[14:26] | Dr. Adams told me you’ve stopped trying. | 亚当斯医生说你都不努力了 |
[14:28] | She’s not supposed to tell you that. | 她不该告诉你这些 |
[14:30] | Thought that was private. | 我以为这是保密的 |
[14:32] | Well, you’re a minor in an extreme case of trauma. | 你是个未成年人 经历了极大的创伤 |
[14:35] | – She has to tell me. – That’s it. | -她必须告诉我 -够了 |
[14:37] | I’m done whining to some stranger. | 我不会再向陌生人哭诉了 |
[14:39] | You need help that I don’t know how to give you myself. | 你需要帮助 但我不知道如何给你这些帮助 |
[14:44] | You’re going to see Dr. Adams tonight. | 你今晚要去看亚当斯医生 |
[14:50] | You’re going tonight. | 你今晚得去 |
[14:54] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:20] | Leave me alone. | 别烦我了 |
[15:43] | Let’s get to work. | 咱们开工吧 |
[16:12] | Welcome, Miss Parker. Enjoy your day. | 欢迎您 帕克小姐 祝您今天愉快 |
[16:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:20] | Got eyes on target. | 看到目标了 |
[16:22] | Work fast. | 动作快点 |
[16:30] | We all clear? | 安全了吗 |
[16:31] | Confirm the alarm is deactivated. | 确认警报器已关闭 |
[16:38] | In and out as quick as possible. | 速战速决 |
[16:44] | Get in position. | 各就各位 |
[16:45] | I will look out this window until you tell me not to. | 我到窗边望风 好了就说一声 |
[16:50] | Hey, he as a gun. | 他有枪 |
[16:52] | It’s just a precaution. | 只是以防万一 |
[16:58] | Give me the gun or lose your cut. | 把枪给我 否则你那份就别想要了 |
[17:31] | Hey, this is it. | 就是这个 |
[17:44] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[17:46] | I have a patient, needs your services. | 我有个病人 需要你的帮助 |
[17:49] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[17:50] | I thought you wanted me to lose a bill or something like that. | 我以为你只是要我洗钱什么的 |
[17:53] | This is way beyond. | 但这太过分了 |
[17:54] | This is my house. | 这是我的房子 |
[17:55] | We had an agreement, Marcus. | 我们说好了的 马克斯 |
[17:57] | You want the name or not? | 你还想不想知道那个人是谁了 |
[18:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:03] | Open the garage door. | 打开车库门 |
[18:04] | You don’t want your neighbors to see this. | 你不想让邻居们看见的 |
[18:17] | – Really? – Dude, you can’t just send your dudes on me like that. | -不是吧 -老兄 你不能那样派人来杀我 |
[18:20] | Yeah, I can. | 怎么不能 |
[18:21] | Annihilation complete. | 毁灭完成 |
[18:23] | There it is. | 好了 |
[18:25] | You’re such a lightweight. | 你酒量真差 |
[18:26] | You should drink every time we play. | 你该每局都喝一点 |
[18:27] | I’m not even drunk. | 我根本没醉 |
[18:31] | Hey, so, um, she ever say anything to you about me? | 她有向你提起我吗 |
[18:33] | – Who? – Bonnie. | -谁 -邦妮 |
[18:36] | You think we clicked, right? | 我们挺有戏的 对吧 |
[18:37] | Dude, forget Bonnie. | 老兄 别惦记邦妮了 |
[18:39] | Kelen said she’s getting back with her ex. | 凯伦说她要和前任复合了 |
[18:45] | What’d I do? I was nice. | 我哪做得不好 我表现得很好 |
[18:48] | I asked questions. | 我问你呢 |
[18:49] | Oh, well, maybe you could, like, play it cool more | 也许你该再淡定些 |
[18:51] | and don’t bring up the Purge stuff so much. | 少提一点大清除 |
[18:55] | So, what, act all ashamed of myself, like you do? | 怎么 要跟你一样以己为耻吗 |
[18:59] | No, I don’t. | 我才没有 |
[19:01] | You tell your girlfriend what you bought for Purge night? | 你为大清除之夜买的东西告诉你女朋友了吗 |
[19:03] | No, but I’ve been reading that book you were talking about | 没有 不过我一直有看你说的那本书 |
[19:06] | by the woman who created the Purge. | 提出大清除的那个女人写的 |
[19:08] | Yeah? It’s great stuff, right? | 是吗 那本书不错 对吧 |
[19:10] | Mm-hmm, it says we’re animals born to hunt. | 书上说我们生来就是猎杀的动物 |
[19:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:16] | We shouldn’t let these fucking college girls | 别因为那些大学妞 |
[19:17] | make us feel like shit about doing what man was meant to do. | 对我们男人的使命感到羞愧 |
[19:21] | Right. | 对 |
[19:23] | You ever think about how weird it is that, like, | 你有没有觉得很没道理 |
[19:26] | we have to wait all year round to Purge? | 我们必须等上一整年才能去清除 |
[19:29] | Like, how can something be good one day and wrong the next? | 一件好事怎么到第二天就变成坏事了 |
[19:34] | Exactly. | 就是 |
[19:38] | You see on the news about that farmer | 你看到90号高速公路 |
[19:40] | they found off Highway 90? | 发现莓农的新闻了吗 |
[19:42] | Kind of. Wait, um, heatstroke guy. | 好像看过 等等 中暑男 |
[19:46] | Yeah, but it wasn’t heatstroke. | 对 但他不是死于中暑 |
[19:48] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[19:50] | Because I was there when it happened. | 因为他死的时候我在场 |
[19:54] | What? | 什么 |
[19:56] | I was there. | 我在场 |
[20:04] | I just… | 我… |
[20:10] | That’s intense. | 真刺激 |
[20:13] | If anyone found out, you’d get arrested. | 要是被人发现了 你会被捕的 |
[20:20] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[20:24] | No, I was joking, man. | 不 我在开玩笑 老兄 |
[20:28] | I was fucking around with you. | 我逗你玩呢 |
[20:31] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[20:35] | You–you believe me, right? | 你相信我的 对吧 |
[20:37] | Uh, sure. Yeah, of course. | 当然了 必须的 |
[20:49] | I’m gonna get you some water to sober up. | 我给你倒杯水醒醒酒 |
[22:18] | Attention, students. | 学生们请注意 |
[22:20] | Evacuate the dormitory. Evacuate the dormitory. | 请离开宿舍 请离开宿舍 |
[22:24] | Everybody out. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 大家都出去 出去 出去 |
[22:26] | Aw, for real? | 不是吧 |
[22:28] | Attention, students. | 学生们请注意 |
[22:29] | Evacuate the dormitory. | 请离开宿舍 |
[22:31] | Dude, let’s go! | 老兄 快走 |
[22:32] | Single file. Let’s go. | 排成一队 走吧 |
[22:37] | It’s gonna be tougher than I thought. | 比我想得要难些 |
[22:39] | Might take a minute. | 估计要一会儿 |
[22:41] | Doug, how we looking? | 道格 外边什么情况 |
[22:44] | Clear on my end. | 我这边没情况 |
[22:55] | Hey, fellas. | 你们好 |
[22:56] | Sir, are you a member here? | 先生 你是这边的居民吗 |
[22:57] | I’m just waiting on some friends. | 我就是来这边等朋友的 |
[22:59] | – What friends? – The Johnsons. | -什么朋友 -约翰逊一家 |
[23:02] | I just got here a little early. | 我只是来早了 |
[23:03] | Johnsons. | 约翰逊一家 |
[23:05] | All right, why don’t you go ahead and come with me | 好吧 那你等他们期间 |
[23:06] | while you wait for them, huh? | 不如跟我走一趟吧 |
[23:08] | Come on, there’s not really a reason for that, is there? | 不是吧 没必要吧 |
[23:11] | Well, I’ll tell you this, sir. | 这样说吧 先生 |
[23:12] | You can either come with me, | 要么你跟我走一趟 |
[23:14] | or I can call the police and give them your license plate. | 要么我就报警把你的牌照报给他们 |
[23:17] | All right, I’m coming. | 好吧 这就来 |
[23:22] | Let’s see if we can get this all sorted out. | 看看能不能解决这件事 |
[23:32] | Clock’s ticking, Doc. What’s the verdict? | 时间不等人 医生 怎么样 |
[23:34] | Is he gonna make it? | 他撑不撑得住 |
[23:37] | He’s gonna need this amputated | 要是你一直打扰我 |
[23:38] | if you don’t let me do my job. | 他就只能截肢了 |
[23:40] | That bedside manner needs work, Doc. | 你对待病人的态度有待改进 医生 |
[23:44] | Okay, he has compartment syndrome. | 他患有室间隔综合征 |
[23:47] | That’s why his limb is inflamed. | 所以腿上发炎了 |
[23:49] | Okay, I just gotta drain it. It’s nothing. | 我要把脓液引出来 没有大碍 |
[23:53] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样的 |
[23:55] | Don’t ask questions, Doc. | 别问问题 医生 |
[24:12] | 米歇尔 我马上到家 要我从店里买点什么吗 | |
[24:34] | All right, jammer’s in. | 好了 干扰器就位 |
[24:40] | Okay, put everything back as it was. | 把所有东西恢复原样 |
[24:42] | Don’t want them knowing we were in here. | 别让他们知道我们来过这里 |
[24:43] | They’ll search and find the device. | 不然他们一搜就会发现这个装置 |
[24:59] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉 伙计们 |
[25:02] | Must have got the wrong golf course. | 肯定是来错高尔夫球场了 |
[25:05] | Won’t happen again. | 下不为例 |
[25:06] | Yeah, be sure that it doesn’t. | 别再出这种事了 |
[25:14] | Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. | 该死 该死 该死 该死 |
[25:21] | Shit, shit, shit. | 该死 该死 |
[25:49] | Shit, their car is gone. Did you hear me? | 该死 车不见了 听到了吗 |
[25:51] | They’re on their way back now. | 他们正在回去的路上 |
[25:53] | They’re on their way back! | 他们在回去的路上 |
[25:57] | You think it was Carl? | 你觉得是卡尔吗 |
[26:00] | Shit. | 该死 |
[26:02] | Get out of there now. They’re on the move. | 赶紧出来 他们去了 |
[26:12] | Who was it? | 那是谁 |
[26:14] | I couldn’t see his face. | 我之前没看到他的脸 |
[26:16] | Can’t see it now. | 现在也看不清 |
[26:57] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[26:58] | They’re locking us in. | 他们要把我们锁在里面 |
[27:04] | Everybody out. | 所有人都出去 |
[27:06] | Attention, students. | 学生们请注意 |
[27:07] | Evacuate the dormitory. | 请离开宿舍 |
[27:09] | Hey, do you know what’s going on in there? | 你知道出什么事了吗 |
[27:10] | Some asshole pulled the fire alarm. | 有个混蛋拉了火警警报器 |
[27:12] | When can we get back in there? | 我们什么时候能进去 |
[27:13] | I don’t know, man. Not soon. | 我不知道 伙计 快不了 |
[27:15] | Apparently they gotta check the whole building. | 他们肯定要检查整幢大楼 |
[27:18] | Evacuate the dormitory. | 请离开宿舍 |
[27:34] | Whoever’s in my house, you’re not getting out alive. | 闯进我家的人别想活着出去 |
[27:38] | We’re coming to get you. | 我们要来抓你们了 |
[28:15] | Moving. | 走 |
[28:16] | I got high left. | 我看着左边 |
[28:20] | Ten o’clock! | 十点钟方向 |
[28:25] | Inside! | 进去 |
[28:28] | Block the door. | 堵上门 |
[28:32] | Come on. Get that. | 快去搬那个 |
[28:36] | Get back. | 后退 |
[28:38] | Fire department coming through. | 消防队 让一下 |
[28:42] | Attention, students. Evacuate the dormitory. | 学生们请注意 请离开宿舍 |
[28:55] | Attention, students. Evacuate the dormitory. | 学生们请注意 请离开宿舍 |
[29:08] | We didn’t steal anything! | 我们没有偷东西 |
[29:09] | And no one else needs to get hurt! | 没有必要出现伤亡 |
[29:11] | Lift the security and let us go! | 解除安保 放我们走 |
[29:15] | – Don’t make me shoot you! – Stand aside. | -别逼我们开枪 -让开 |
[29:20] | Damn it, how did this go to shit so fast? | 该死 怎么会这么快就出事了 |
[29:26] | They’re not backing away. We gotta call somebody. | 他们不会收手 我们要找人帮忙 |
[29:29] | Who the hell you gonna call? | 你要找谁 |
[29:32] | Cops. | 警察 |
[29:33] | All right, keep it clean. | 好了 保持窗口清洁 |
[29:35] | I’m gonna give you this old doxycycline prescription | 我会给你开原来的强力霉素 |
[29:37] | to prevent infection | 防止感染 |
[29:38] | – and ibuprofen for the pain. – Thanks. | -再开些布洛芬止痛 -谢谢 |
[29:40] | Whose van is that, babe? | 那是谁的车 宝贝 |
[29:43] | Put your hands above your head. | 把你的手放在脑后 |
[29:45] | Put the gun down! That’s my wife! | 放下枪 那是我妻子 |
[29:47] | – Marcus? – Don’t be afraid, Mrs. Moore. | -马克斯 -别害怕 摩尔太太 |
[29:49] | Your husband and I had a deal. | 这是我和你丈夫之间的协议 |
[29:51] | He was smart enough to keep his end. | 他很聪明 遵守了诺言 |
[29:59] | I always deliver what I promise. | 我言出必行 |
[30:02] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:14] | What the hell did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[30:15] | Hey, what I had to do. | 我不得不做的事 |
[30:18] | They got us the name. | 他们帮我们查到了名字 |
[30:19] | The person who tried to Purge me. | 想清除我的人 |
[30:22] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[30:27] | Sam Tucker. | 萨姆·塔克 |
[30:29] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[30:32] | Sam Tucker. Doesn’t he live around here? | 萨姆·塔克 他不是就住在附近吗 |
[30:38] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[30:41] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[30:43] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[30:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:54] | We had an affair. | 我和他有过一腿 |
[31:36] | If I could take it back, I would. | 要是我能让时光倒流 我绝对不会那么做 |
[31:40] | Do we have any bleach? | 我们有漂白剂吗 |
[31:42] | – Please. – I said do we have any bleach? | -别这样 -我问我们有漂白剂吗 |
[31:45] | Just hear me out. I’m trying to apologize. | 听我说完 我在道歉 |
[31:47] | For fucking someone else or trying to Purge me? | 为你上了别人还是为你们想清除我 |
[31:50] | I didn’t! | 我没有 |
[31:52] | Marcus, I had no idea he would do anything like that. | 马克斯 我不知道他会干出这种事 |
[31:55] | Yeah? You sure? | 是吗 你确定吗 |
[31:57] | ‘Cause you were out of the bed before the assassin broke in. | 因为那个杀手进来的时候 你没在床上 |
[32:00] | Babe, no! | 宝贝 不是的 |
[32:03] | I didn’t know about it. I swear to you! | 我不知道的 我发誓 |
[32:06] | Sam and I, we–we haven’t talked in a long time. | 我和萨姆 我们很久没有说过话了 |
[32:08] | How long? | 多久 |
[32:10] | I broke it off last summer. | 我去年夏天和他断了 |
[32:12] | – Yeah, you did. – Yes! | -是啊 你断了 -是的 |
[32:15] | I don’t wanna be with Sam. I wanna be with you. | 我不想和萨姆一起 我想和你一起 |
[32:19] | Well, you got a funny way of showing it. | 那你表现的方式真的很奇怪 |
[32:23] | I was lonely, okay? | 我当时很孤单 |
[32:25] | Well, come and talk to me. Tell me. | 那你就来找我 告诉我 |
[32:28] | I tried to, but you were at work. | 我想找你 但是你在工作 |
[32:30] | You’re always at work! | 你总是在工作 |
[32:32] | So what do you want me to say? | 那你希望我怎么说 |
[32:33] | That I forgive you? Because I don’t. | 我原谅你吗 我不原谅 |
[32:36] | I thought you’d never find out. | 我以为你不会知道的 |
[32:37] | I–I hoped you wouldn’t. | 我希望你不会知道 |
[32:39] | That’s what’s even more fucked up. | 这是更可怕的 |
[32:41] | You were gonna keep this to yourself? | 你还打算瞒着我 |
[32:43] | Even after the last Purge? | 就算在上次清除结束后也不说 |
[32:44] | Babe, I could have died, and you weren’t gonna tell me? | 宝贝 我差点死了 你都不打算告诉我 |
[32:49] | – I don’t wanna lose you. – Lose me, Michelle? | -我不想失去你 -失去我 米歇尔 |
[32:52] | I can get Purged because of what you did. | 我差点因为你干的事而被清除 |
[33:00] | So there’s been no indication | 没有发现 |
[33:01] | that they’ve spotted you in the system, right? | 他们在系统里发现你了吧 |
[33:04] | Look, they have people whose only job | 他们有专门只检测 |
[33:06] | is to detect intrusions. | 入侵者的人 |
[33:07] | We just have to hope that I’m better at hiding | 我们只能希望我躲藏的手段 |
[33:09] | than they are at seeking. | 比他们的火眼金睛强 |
[33:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:50] | She ran away because of what you did. | 她是因为你干的事才离开的 |
[33:54] | You ruined her life. | 你毁了她的人生 |
[34:00] | Esme. | 埃斯米 |
[34:02] | Esmeralda. | 埃斯米拉达 |
[34:30] | Esmeralda! | 埃斯米拉达 |
[34:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:01] | Esmeralda! | 埃斯米拉达 |
[35:07] | Esmeralda! | 埃斯米拉达 |
[35:17] | No, no, no! Esmeralda! | 不 不 埃斯米拉达 |
[35:23] | Looks like someone don’t love you, old man. | 看来有人不爱你 老家伙 |
[35:26] | Esmeralda! | 埃斯米拉达 |
[35:32] | Esmeralda! | 埃斯米拉达 |
[35:33] | – That’s okay. – No! | -没关系 -不 |
[35:35] | We love you! | 我们爱你 |
[35:39] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[35:41] | No, por favor! | 不 行行好 |
[35:43] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[35:46] | No! | 不 |
[35:49] | No! | 不 |
[36:03] | We would like to come down to the station and press charges. | 我们愿意去警察局提出指控 |
[36:06] | Your statement is fine for now, Mr. Barker. | 目前不需要你的供述 巴克先生 |
[36:09] | We’ll be in touch if we need more. | 如果有需要 我们会联系你 |
[36:11] | – Thank you. – Let’s go. | -谢谢 -走吧 |
[36:49] | This is how we die, isn’t it? | 我们要死了 对吗 |
[37:12] | Grant. Williams. | 你们好 威廉姆斯 |
[37:15] | Long time, no see. | 好久不见了 |
[37:18] | What the hell, Ryan? You called her? | 搞什么 瑞安 你联系了她 |
[37:20] | You’re in a lot of trouble. | 你麻烦可大了 |
[37:21] | Breaking and entering, attempted larceny? | 擅闯民宅 偷窃未遂 |
[37:24] | I’m your savior here. | 我是你们的救星 |
[37:25] | Finally realized we can help each other. | 终于意识到该互相帮助了吧 |
[37:28] | How’s that supposed to work? | 要怎么帮助 |
[37:29] | You cut me into whatever you’re planning. | 让我加入你的计划 |
[37:31] | Must be worth a lot to warrant today’s risk. | 能让你冒上今天这么大的风险 肯定是票大的 |
[37:34] | Or I take you both in right now. | 或者我现在就把你们俩都抓起来 |
[37:37] | – Let them go! – Hey, freeze! | -放了他们 -不许动 |
[37:39] | – Right now! – Put the gun down! | -快点 -放下枪 |
[37:41] | Doug, put the gun down. | 道格 把枪放下 |
[37:43] | – What? – You heard me. | -什么 -你没听错 |
[37:46] | I called her. | 是我联系她的 |
[37:49] | Stand down. | 放下枪 |
[37:57] | You have a deal. | 成交 |
[38:01] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[38:02] | Copy. | 收到 |
[38:06] | From now on, | 从今天 |
[38:08] | you don’t make a fucking move without running it by me first. | 你的每一步 都要先经过我的同意 |
[38:13] | I’ll be in touch. | 再联系 |
[38:23] | So, uh, did you take this job | 你当初接受这份工作 |
[38:25] | so you could infiltrate the system? | 就是为了能够渗入体制内吗 |
[38:26] | Uh, nope. | 不 |
[38:30] | I actually believed in what I was doing. | 我当初其实是深信我们所做的事是对的 |
[38:34] | Spying on innocent citizens? | 监视无辜的市民 |
[38:37] | In order to keep them safe. | 为了保护他们的安全 |
[38:40] | Or so I thought. | 或者至少我是这么认为的 |
[38:43] | Look, I don’t think I can go any further | 听着 我觉得我再继续深入 |
[38:44] | without triggering an alert. | 肯定会激发警报了 |
[38:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:47] | There must be another way. | 肯定有别的办法 |
[38:49] | Maybe if I could get some direct link into the system, | 如果我能想办法直接联入系统的话 也许可以 |
[38:51] | but I’d need you inside the building for that. | 但是我需要你进到那幢楼里 |
[38:53] | It’s too risky to try off-Purge. | 在清除之夜以外的日子这么干太冒险了 |
[38:55] | No. | 不 |
[38:56] | No, we cannot wait that long. | 不 我们等不了那么久了 |
[39:06] | My phone is off. | 我的手机已经关了 |
[39:08] | Let me handle this. | 交给我来 |
[39:57] | Attention, all students may return to their dorms. | 主意 所有学生马上回到宿舍中 |
[40:01] | The building is now safe. | 大楼现在已经安全 |
[40:32] | Going down. | 电梯下行 |