时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You are a Cicada. | 你是知了 |
[00:07] | I don’t think I can do it. | 我不认为我能做到 |
[00:09] | I know you can. I believe in you. | 我知道你可以 我相信你 |
[00:25] | We’ve got Matt Edwards on the ground. | 马特·爱德华兹在那边 |
[00:27] | She’s a journalist. | 她是一名记者 |
[00:28] | – Used to be. – Tara Coleman. | -曾是一名记者 -塔拉·科曼 |
[00:30] | I have a daughter. Bring her to the Ecuadoran embassy in Paris. | 我有个女儿 把她带到厄瓜多尔在巴黎的大使馆 |
[00:33] | We don’t have much time. They’re waking them up. | 我们没多少时间了 他们在唤醒他们 |
[00:35] | – Waking who up? – Cicadas. | -唤醒谁 -知了 |
[00:37] | It is starting again. | 又开始了 |
[00:38] | – What’s starting again? – Treadstone. | -什么又开始了 -绊脚石 |
[00:40] | We did shut down Treadstone, right? | 我们确实关闭了绊脚石 对吗 |
[00:42] | It was bigger than we thought. | 那规模比我们想象中大 |
[00:58] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[01:04] | Those memories… | 那些记忆 |
[01:06] | they’re just…gone. | 都没了 |
[01:14] | 约翰·兰道夫·本特利 1973年 中情局柏林情报站 | |
[01:18] | You don’t know how much I missed you, John. | 你不知道我有多想你 约翰 |
[01:31] | I can’t remember my combination. | 我记不住我的密码 |
[01:34] | Try zero, nine, zero, nine, 69. | 试试090969 |
[01:39] | “Fortunate Son” Release date. | 《幸运之子》发行日期 |
[01:44] | Ah, you wore that record out in Hanoi. | 你在河内的时候随时都在听这歌 |
[01:47] | Thanks, Frank. | 谢了 弗兰克 |
[01:51] | Never got a chance to thank you. | 一直没机会谢你 |
[01:53] | Don’t bother. | 不值一提 |
[01:54] | You would’ve done the same for me. | 换成你 你也会为我那么做的 |
[01:56] | No, don’t play it down, John. | 别谦虚 约翰 |
[01:58] | Fact is, you really did it. | 事实就是你真的那么做了 |
[02:00] | You let them take you, and that gave me enough time to escape. | 你让他们带走你 给了我足够的逃跑时间 |
[02:03] | Ah, it all worked out in the end. | 最后成功了 |
[02:07] | Always said if we could make it through the jungles of Vietnam, | 我们总说如果我们能活着穿过越南的丛林 |
[02:09] | we could handle anything together. | 就没有什么我们克服不了的事 |
[02:12] | – Well, it’s a different kind of jungle now. – Yeah. | -现在丛林变了 -嗯 |
[02:15] | You see Matheson out there? | 你看到马瑟森了吗 |
[02:17] | He just got back. Let him get his bearings. | 他刚回来 让他先安顿下来 |
[02:19] | Hey, man, that’s easy for you to say. My partner’s still out there. | 你说得倒是容易 我搭档还没回来 |
[02:20] | I don’t know where he is, Pete. | 我不知道他在哪 皮特 |
[02:22] | Hey, come on, give him some space, Wilson. | 拜托 给他点空间 威尔逊 |
[02:31] | Hey, what did they tell my mother? | 他们跟我妈说了什么 |
[02:33] | Agency protocol. | 局里的规章制度 |
[02:35] | So she thinks I’m dead? | 所以她认为我死了 |
[02:41] | I was only gone a week. | 我不过就消失了一周 |
[02:43] | John, you were missing for nine months. | 约翰 你消失了九个月 |
[03:20] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[03:22] | I’ve lost nine months. | 我失去了九个月 |
[03:24] | I have no idea what happened to me during that time, | 我不知道我在那段时间里遭遇了什么 |
[03:25] | and my mother thinks I’m dead. | 我妈认为我死了 |
[03:27] | How do you think I’m holding up, Frank? | 你觉得我怎么样 弗兰克 |
[03:28] | – Yeah, I know you got to be spinning. – Then why’d you ask? | -我知道你肯定很困惑 -那你还问 |
[03:30] | I figured it was a better approach | 我想着这总比 |
[03:31] | than the awkward silence that happens | 当两个人完全搞不清状况时 |
[03:33] | when two guys don’t know what the hell is really going on. | 尴尬的沉默要好 |
[03:35] | What is going on? | 现在什么情况 |
[03:36] | – The station chief is gonna have questions–lots of them. | 分局局长会问你问题 很多问题 |
[03:39] | Are you ready to give them answers? | 你准备好回答了吗 |
[03:41] | Yeah, I’ll give them everything I can remember. | 我会告诉他们我记得的一切 |
[03:42] | Like anything they did to you while you were gone. | 比如在你消失期间他们对你做了什么 |
[03:44] | Well, I don’t remember any details. | 我不记得任何细节 |
[03:46] | Well, was there anyone that you were connected with, | 你当时有和谁关系亲密吗 |
[03:48] | someone that we could identify or leverage? | 一个我们能找到或者用来做筹码的人 |
[03:54] | It’s so nice to see you back, Mr. Bentley. | 很高兴见到你回来 本特利先生 |
[03:56] | It’s good to be home, Margie. | 回家感觉真好 玛吉 |
[04:00] | Nine months is a long time behind the curtain. | 消失九个月算是很长一段时间 |
[04:08] | Chief just wants you to tell them what you do remember. | 局长只想你告诉他们你记得什么 |
[04:12] | I’ll be right outside, pal. | 我就在门外 老兄 |
[04:24] | Dennis Kohler. I’m the new station chief. | 丹尼斯·科勒 我是新分局局长 |
[04:27] | Welcome home, Bentley. | 欢迎回家 本特利 |
[04:28] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[04:30] | Sounds like you’ve been to hell and back. | 听起来你就像是去鬼门关走了一趟 |
[04:32] | I speak for everyone in this station | 我代表全局的人表示 |
[04:34] | when I say we’re glad you came home in one piece. | 我们很高兴你安然无恙回来了 |
[04:38] | What happened to Morris? | 莫里斯呢 |
[04:39] | Morris’s wife had a baby. He’s back in D. C. | 莫里斯的妻子生了孩子 他回华盛顿了 |
[04:41] | Why don’t you start at the beginning, John? | 不如你从头讲起吧 约翰 |
[04:48] | Frank Ferguson and I deployed to Krakow | 弗兰克·弗格森和我被派往克拉科夫 |
[04:51] | to gather intel on a Soviet control program code-named Tsikada | 去收集一个代号为知了的苏联控制项目的情报 |
[04:55] | being headed by a former Nazi named Dr. Gustav Meisner. | 这个项目由前纳粹古斯塔夫·迈斯纳博士领导 |
[04:58] | – We were there two weeks. – What did you learn? | -我们在那待了两个星期 -你们收集到了什么 |
[05:01] | Meisner’s lab was located inside a Soviet prison | 迈斯纳的实验室位于市郊的 |
[05:04] | on the outskirts of town. | 一座苏联监狱内 |
[05:05] | That’s where he had an endless supply of subjects. | 在那里他有无尽的实验对象 |
[05:08] | We were able to confirm that this… | 我们得以确认… |
[05:11] | Tsikada program was designed to create human weapons. | 知了项目旨在制造人类武器 |
[05:16] | Explain that. | 解释一下 |
[05:18] | They developed a method to strip away a person’s identity. | 他们发明了一种剥去一个人身份的方法 |
[05:22] | Employed hypnosis, uh, drugs, | 使用催眠 药物 |
[05:25] | electrical stimulation in certain areas of the brain. | 用电刺激大脑特定的区域 |
[05:28] | To what end? | 目的是什么 |
[05:30] | To make people do things that they would never normally consider. | 让人去做他们平时不会考虑做的事情 |
[05:33] | Ferguson and I received orders to terminate Dr. Meisner | 弗格森和我收到命令要解决迈斯纳博士 |
[05:37] | and secure all of his research. | 并获取他所有的研究成果 |
[05:39] | Which… | 但是… |
[05:41] | didn’t go quite as planned. | 没有像预想中那样发展 |
[05:43] | I was captured. | 我被俘 |
[05:45] | Ferguson got away. | 弗格森逃脱了 |
[05:47] | He claims you sacrificed yourself for him. | 他说你是为了救他牺牲了自己 |
[05:50] | That’s not exactly agency policy, but it’s admirable. | 虽然这不是局里的政策 但还是值得敬佩 |
[05:55] | They tried to break me. | 他们试图击垮我 |
[06:02] | Kept me in isolation… | 让我与外界隔离 |
[06:04] | tortured me…. | 折磨我… |
[06:05] | withheld food and water. | 不给食物和水 |
[06:09] | Uh, I was drugged with hallucinogenics. | 我被注射了迷幻药 |
[06:14] | I tried to hold on to something, you know? | 我试着抓紧一些事情 |
[06:17] | My name, my memories. | 我的名字 我的记忆 |
[06:20] | Some thoughts of my own, but… | 一些我自己的想法 但是… |
[06:24] | it was like trying to grasp water in your hand. | 就像是想抓住手中的水一样 |
[06:27] | What do you remember? | 你记得什么 |
[06:29] | There was a woman with red hair. | 有个红发女人 |
[06:34] | Her name was Petra. | 她的名字叫佩特拉 |
[06:36] | Somehow, she knew everything about me. | 不知为何她了解我的一切 |
[06:39] | I tried to fight it, but… | 我试图与之抗争 但是… |
[06:42] | My thoughts… | 我的思想… |
[06:45] | they weren’t my own. | 已经不是我自己的了 |
[06:49] | And how’d that make you feel? | 那是什么感觉 |
[06:51] | It’s like I was becoming someone more… | 好像我变得更加像… |
[06:58] | More whole. | 一个整体 |
[07:01] | – More… – More what? | -更加… -更加什么 |
[07:05] | Complete. | 完整 |
[07:14] | I finished my mission. | 我完成了我的任务 |
[07:16] | It never occurred to you that they let you finish it? | 你有没有想过他们是特意让你完成任务的 |
[07:18] | No. | 没有 |
[07:20] | Small price to pay in exchange | 得以把一个成了双面间谍的 |
[07:22] | for sending one of the CIA’s own operatives back as a double agent. | 中情局探员送回来 这不过是很小的代价 |
[07:24] | I’m not a traitor. | 我不是叛徒 |
[07:29] | I want to order some deeper psych evaluations, | 我想为你安排一些更深度的心理评估 |
[07:33] | keep you under observation for a while. | 持续观察你一阵子 |
[07:36] | Prep him for transport. | 准备转移他 |
[08:02] | Cuffs… through the table. | 把他铐在桌子上 |
[08:16] | Talk some sense into him, Ferguson. | 快劝劝他 弗格森 |
[08:19] | What the hell did you just do? | 你干了什么好事 |
[08:20] | Sidearm, Frank. | 交出配枪 弗兰克 |
[08:26] | What now, John? | 现在要怎么办 约翰 |
[08:32] | I’m gonna walk out of here… | 我要走出这里… |
[08:35] | and I’m gonna prove that I’m telling the truth. | 证明我没撒谎 |
[08:37] | It’s the most secure facility in West Berlin. | 这可是西柏林安保最为严密的机构 |
[08:38] | You won’t make it to the elevator. | 你连电梯口都走不到 |
[08:40] | That’s why he’s coming with me. | 所以他要跟我一起 |
[08:44] | Access code only. | 只准输入访问代码 |
[08:48] | Type the distress key, i’ll put a bullet in your left knee. | 如果你输入求救密匙 我就朝你的左膝开枪 |
[09:02] | What the fuck, John? | 你在搞什么 约翰 |
[09:07] | Kohler thinks I’ve been turned. | 科勒觉得我叛变了 |
[09:09] | He didn’t give me any other choice. | 他逼得我这么做 |
[09:10] | You didn’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做的 |
[09:12] | You could’ve figured this out another way. | 你本可以用别的办法 |
[09:14] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[09:16] | What? | 恭喜我什么 |
[09:17] | We just made it to the elevator. | 我们成功走到电梯口了 |
[09:20] | Look, you saved my ass in Krakow, | 你在克拉科夫救过我一命 |
[09:22] | but I’m not hurting any station personnel to help you get out of here. | 但我不会为帮你逃出这里而伤害其他人 |
[09:46] | Code 18, be advised– | 突发状况 各单位注意 |
[09:48] | possible situation on floor eight | 八楼疑似有情况 |
[09:49] | involving John Randolph Bentley. | 涉及约翰·伦道夫·本特利 |
[10:11] | They’re gonna think I helped you. | 他们会认为我帮了你 |
[10:13] | No, they won’t. | 不 不会的 |
[12:11] | 道格·麦肯纳 现在 | |
[12:25] | You’ve been out the whole flight. | 整段航行你一直在睡 |
[12:30] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[12:33] | I had too much to drink last night. | 我昨晚喝太多了 |
[12:35] | What the hell happened at the bar? | 酒吧里到底是怎么回事 |
[12:39] | I don’t know. It won’t happen again. | 我也不知道 不会有下次了 |
[12:43] | Well, if it does, warn me first. | 如果再次发生 先给我提个醒 |
[12:50] | T-that woman I was with at the bar, | 我在酒吧里遇到的那个女人 |
[12:52] | are you sure you didn’t see her? | 你确定你没看到她吗 |
[12:54] | Nope. And even if I did, I wouldn’t speak a word about it. | 没有 就算我看到了 我也不会声张 |
[12:58] | Come on, man, it’s not like that. | 拜托 哥们 不是你想的那样 |
[13:01] | You’re going home to your wife tonight. | 你今晚就会回到你老婆身边 |
[13:03] | What happens in the Arctic stays in the Arctic. | 把在北极发生的事留在北极 |
[13:08] | Ladies and gentlemen, we are now making our final descent. | 女士们先生们 我们即将着陆 |
[13:11] | Please make sure your seatbacks and– | 请系好安全带… |
[13:16] | General Kwon’s dead. | 权将军死了 |
[13:18] | They think it was a hit. | 他们认为是暗杀 |
[13:19] | He calls out Treadstone on an open wire, | 他在被窃听的情况下提到了绊脚石 |
[13:21] | and 24 hours later, he’s gone? | 24小时后即被灭口 |
[13:24] | Treadstone had a very wide scope. | 绊脚石范围很广 |
[13:26] | Like Blackbriar. | 正如黑蔷薇行动 |
[13:27] | Yes, but the one Kwon was referring to… | 没错 不过权将军指的是 |
[13:30] | is called Cicada. | 知了项目 |
[13:33] | Cicada? | 知了 |
[13:36] | Sleeper agents deployed into normal cover lives | 休眠的特工伪装成常人生活 |
[13:38] | with no memory of their training. | 对于自己曾经的训练毫无印象 |
[13:40] | Well, how would Kwon have that intel? | 权将军怎么知道这些信息的 |
[13:42] | Because he was part of the program. | 因为他曾参与这个项目 |
[13:44] | Kwon was one of Cicada’s handlers. | 权是知了项目的操纵者之一 |
[13:48] | What the fuck is going on, Ellen? | 到底怎么回事 艾伦 |
[13:51] | I was there when that asset went rogue in New York, remember? | 纽约那个特工暴走的时候我也在场 记得吗 |
[13:54] | I saw the hunt up close. | 我近距离看到了抓捕过程 |
[13:56] | He was doing what the agency wasn’t willing to do– | 他做了局里不愿做的事 |
[13:58] | trying to end Treadstone– | 试图终结绊脚石计划 |
[14:00] | an unsanctioned black ops program run amok. | 一个未经批准的秘密行动计划最终失控 |
[14:02] | Don’t get emotional. | 别激动 |
[14:07] | If someone’s bringing it back, | 如果有人复活了这计划 |
[14:10] | we need to stop it. | 我们得阻止它 |
[14:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:16] | So what are you thinking? | 那你怎么想的 |
[14:19] | Treadstone used someone named Martin Wells. | 绊脚石用过一个叫马丁·威尔斯的人 |
[14:22] | He was a specialist in behavioral modification. | 他是行为矫正学的专家 |
[14:25] | Now, if someone’s waking up these assets, | 要是有人唤醒了这些特工 |
[14:27] | he might know how it could be done. | 他或许知道是怎么唤醒的 |
[14:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:32] | How far back does this go? | 这计划可追溯到什么时候 |
[14:39] | As far as the Cold War. | 冷战期间 |
[14:52] | 佩特拉·安德罗波夫 俄罗斯 库尔斯克 | |
[16:33] | 塔拉·科曼 巴黎 寄宿学校 | |
[16:41] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:43] | It’s Matt Edwards. | 我是马特·爱德华兹 |
[16:47] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[16:48] | I want to know what you’re doing. | 我想知道你在干什么 |
[16:49] | Right now I’m wondering how you got my number. | 现在我在想你是怎么拿到我电话号码的 |
[16:52] | I work for the CIA. Why are you in Paris? | 我在中情局工作 你怎么在巴黎 |
[16:54] | ‐ Yeah, I got to go, Matt. ‐ Listen to me. | -我得挂了 马特 -听我说 |
[16:56] | Off the record, General Kwon is dead. | 我私下告诉你 权将军死了 |
[17:01] | ‐ How did he die? ‐ Suspiciously. | -他怎么死的 -很可疑 |
[17:03] | Now, I want to know everything Kwon told you about Treadstone. | 现在我想知道权告诉你的有关绊脚石的一切 |
[17:06] | He told me not to trust the CIA. | 他让我不要信中情局的人 |
[17:08] | I sent you to talk to him 24 hours ago, | 24小时之前我送你去跟他谈话 |
[17:10] | and now the person you made contact with is dead, Tara. | 现在跟你联系的那人死了 塔拉 |
[17:14] | You heard everything he said. | 他说的你全都听到了 |
[17:15] | I didn’t hear what he said after the wire cut out. | 窃听器断了之后的没有听到 |
[17:18] | You’re in Paris. | 你在巴黎 |
[17:20] | Kwon has a daughter in Paris, | 权有个女儿在巴黎 |
[17:21] | and we just flagged two North Korean SSD operatives | 而且我们刚发现 五分钟前有两名 |
[17:24] | landing at De Gaulle five minutes ago. | 朝鲜特工在戴高乐机场降落 |
[17:26] | Kwon’s daughter is in danger, which means you might be, too. | 权的女儿有危险 说明你可能也有危险 |
[17:29] | I can handle myself. | 我能照顾好我自己 |
[17:30] | Six men is an extraction unit. | 六人是撤离小队 |
[17:31] | Two men is a kill team. | 两人是杀人小队 |
[17:33] | Now, I’m gonna ask you one more‐‐ | 现在我再问你一… |
[17:40] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:43] | Hello, I need to speak to Jang-Mi Kwon. It’s urgent. | 喂 我找权张美 有急事 |
[17:46] | – She’s off campus today. – Where’d she go? | -她今天不在学校 -她去哪了 |
[17:48] | It is against school policy | 根据学校政策规定 |
[17:49] | to disclose our students’ whereabouts. | 不能透露学生的行踪 |
[18:16] | 朴昭允 朝鲜 平壤 | |
[20:06] | Mascara is the key. | 睫毛膏是关键 |
[20:08] | And remember, upward strokes are your friend. | 记住了 要往上刷 |
[20:22] | Love your scarf. | 喜欢你的丝巾 |
[20:23] | So… | 非常的… |
[20:25] | quaint. | 古雅 |
[20:32] | First class? | 一等座 |
[20:36] | I’ve been waiting in this dump for you to get back to me | 我一直在这个垃圾堆里等着你来找我 |
[20:38] | about a seat opening in first class. | 告诉我一等座有空位了 |
[20:40] | Or are you just too old and forgot I asked? | 还是说你老到记不住我的要求了 |
[20:42] | This man has worked at his job | 这位先生工作的时间 |
[20:44] | for longer than you have been alive, | 比你活着的日子都要长 |
[20:47] | manning his station each day, | 每天坚守岗位 |
[20:49] | never questioning his role, performing his duty. | 从不质疑自己的角色 兢兢业业 |
[20:54] | What are you contributing? | 你又有什么贡献 |
[21:03] | 佩特拉·安德罗波夫 1973年 克格勃总部 | |
[23:36] | 莫斯科 今日 | |
[23:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:47] | Jang‐Mi? | 张美 |
[24:49] | I need to talk to you about your father. | 我要和你谈谈你父亲的事 |
[24:51] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:52] | Look, I know you don’t know me, | 听着 我知道你不认识我 |
[24:53] | but we don’t have a lot of time. | 但我们时间不多了 |
[24:57] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[24:58] | Please, just give me a minute. | 拜托了 给我一分钟就好 |
[24:59] | She doesn’t want to talk to you. | 她不想和你说话 |
[25:00] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[25:02] | If my father wants to talk to me, | 如果我父亲有话想跟我说 |
[25:04] | then he can talk to me himself. | 那他可以自己来说 |
[25:05] | It’s not that simple. | 这没那么简单 |
[25:07] | It’s actually very simple. | 实际上非常简单 |
[25:09] | Just leave us alone. | 别来纠缠我们 |
[25:11] | There’s something I’m supposed to give to you, Jang‐Mi. | 我有东西需要给你 张美 |
[25:14] | I just need five minutes. | 给我五分钟就好 |
[25:21] | How do you know my father? | 你怎么认识我父亲的 |
[25:23] | I used to be a journalist. | 我曾是个记者 |
[25:24] | And 24 hours ago, your father asked to meet me. | 24小时之前 你父亲请求见我 |
[25:27] | He asked me to bring you that medallion | 他让我把奖章带给你 |
[25:29] | and take you to someone at the Ecuadoran embassy in Paris. | 并带你去巴黎的厄瓜多尔大使馆见一个人 |
[25:32] | I’m just gonna call him right now. | 我现在就打给他 |
[25:34] | I’m sorry, Jang‐Mi. You can’t.He’s been killed. | 抱歉 张美 你不能打 他被杀了 |
[25:39] | And I think the same people who killed him | 而且我认为杀了他的同一伙人 |
[25:41] | are on their way here for you. | 正在来杀你的路上 |
[25:48] | Please trust me. | 请一定要相信我 |
[25:59] | You didn’t tell her you were coming home. | 你没告诉她你要回家了 |
[26:05] | Did you at least tell her Expo fired our asses? | 那你至少告诉她世博把我们都开除了吧 |
[26:08] | No. | 没有 |
[26:09] | I was hoping the surprise would take the stink off it. | 我是希望给她惊喜能把这事压过去 |
[26:13] | Shit. | 该死 |
[26:14] | I’ll make some calls around town, see if anyone’s hiring. | 我会到处打打电话 看有没有地方在招人 |
[26:19] | Man, I wanted a better life for Samantha. | 我想给萨曼莎更好的生活 |
[26:22] | Go on in there, Romeo. | 进去吧 罗密欧 |
[26:59] | I will shoot. | 我会开枪的 |
[27:03] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[27:05] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[27:08] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[27:12] | I thought you were some bandit about to rob me. | 我还以为你是要打劫的强盗呢 |
[27:16] | “Bandit”? | “强盗” |
[27:21] | Wait, what happened? | 等等 发生了什么 |
[27:23] | Just banged my head. | 只是撞到了头 |
[27:27] | Well, you want to go upstairs and I can take a look at it? | 你想上楼 让我看看吗 |
[27:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:40] | You been feeling okay? | 你最近感觉还好吗 |
[27:44] | The headaches. | 你的头痛 |
[27:47] | I get one every once in a while. | 我时不时就会疼一阵 |
[27:51] | I can talk to some doctors at work | 我可以问问工作上的医生 |
[27:52] | and get you some more of those pills. | 再给你多拿些那种药 |
[27:55] | No, no more pills, Sam. I can manage. | 不 不要药了 小萨 我能应付 |
[27:57] | Well, if they start getting bad, | 如果严重起来 |
[27:58] | you need to let me know, Doug. | 一定要告诉我 道格 |
[28:00] | Promise? | 答应我 |
[28:07] | Did something happen out there? | 在油田发生了什么吗 |
[28:23] | A bunch of the riggers got laid off. | 很多钻井工人被解雇了 |
[28:26] | – Me, Mike. – Yeah, I figured. | -我 麦克 -嗯 我猜到了 |
[28:29] | The company outsourced their jobs. | 公司把这些岗位给外包了 |
[28:34] | You need to find a place | 你需要找个地方 |
[28:34] | that just treats you like an actual human being. | 能把你当作正常人对待 |
[28:41] | I’ve got that here with you. | 这儿不是有你吗 |
[28:46] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[32:17] | Now, when I snap my fingers, you will be fully awake, | 我打响指后 你就会完全苏醒 |
[32:21] | and when you hear me say the word “poultry,” | 当你听到我说”家禽”时 |
[32:24] | you’ll become a chicken | 你就会变成鸡 |
[32:25] | and do all the things that a chicken does. | 做鸡会做的事 |
[32:31] | So, Bob, earlier you were telling us how you were a vegetarian. | 鲍勃 你先前跟我们说你是素食主义者 |
[32:34] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[32:35] | So you don’t eat fish or meat? | 所以你不吃鱼或肉 |
[32:36] | – No, sir. – Not even chicken… | -是的 -就连鸡 |
[32:39] | or some other kind of poultry. | 或者其他家禽也不吃 |
[32:51] | Hey, Tommy, did I forget to tell you? | 汤米 我是不是忘了跟你说了 |
[32:53] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[32:55] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢了 医生 |
[32:59] | It’s on the house. | 这杯免费 |
[33:05] | I enjoyed your show. | 我很喜欢你的演出 |
[33:08] | Is that a Virginia accent I hear? | 这是弗吉尼亚口音吗 |
[33:12] | Or it is a Langley twang? | 还是中情局鼻音 |
[33:20] | Treadstone. | 绊脚石 |
[33:26] | It’s in the past. | 那都是历史了 |
[33:35] | I was on the ground in New York | 黑蔷薇行动败露的时候 |
[33:37] | when Blackbriar got blown. | 我在纽约 |
[33:40] | Department of Support? | 支援部 |
[33:42] | Special Activities. | 特别活动 |
[33:45] | What do you know about the people | 你对这些自愿参加 |
[33:46] | who volunteered for Treadstone? | 绊脚石计划的人有何了解 |
[33:49] | I know they were dangerous. | 我知道他们很危险 |
[33:51] | That’s your first mistake. | 这是你第一个错误 |
[33:53] | – How so? – They were more than that. | -怎么说 -他们远不止于此 |
[33:55] | These are men and women who gave up | 这些男人和女人 |
[33:57] | all their personal power to an institution | 为了一个他们以为站在正义一方的机构 |
[33:59] | they assumed was on the right side of things. | 而放弃了自己全部的个人权力 |
[34:02] | – Turned out it wasn’t. – That’s not their fault. | -结果并不是 -这不怪他们 |
[34:09] | Tell me about what you did for the Cicada program. | 跟我说说你为知了项目做了什么 |
[34:20] | I developed protocols to program candidates | 我开发了 |
[34:22] | who were susceptible to hypnotic triggers‐‐ | 给易被催眠触发应试者编码的程序 |
[34:25] | a word, a tone, an image. | 一个单词 一个音调 一个图像 |
[34:27] | This type of method was used to wake them up. | 这种方法以前用来唤醒他们 |
[34:29] | And you’re saying that actually worked? | 你是说真的有效 |
[34:35] | Hey, Tommy, did I forget to tell you? | 汤米 我是不是忘了跟你说了 |
[34:37] | – Happy birthday. – Thanks, Doc. | -生日快乐 -谢了 医生 |
[34:43] | It’s on the house. | 这杯免费 |
[34:49] | Success rate with the assets during their training was above 85%. | 特工在训练中的成功率超过85% |
[34:56] | Someone’s waking them up. | 有人在唤醒他们 |
[35:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:06] | This is a news story about a psycho | 这是关于一个疯子 |
[35:08] | who shot up a 7‐Eleven. | 在711便利店里开枪的新闻报道 |
[35:10] | It’s not proof that someone’s waking up assets. | 证明不了有人在唤醒特工 |
[35:12] | Look closer. What do you see? | 仔细看 你看到了什么 |
[35:15] | He runs a smooth, one‐handed garment clear | 他娴熟地单手掏枪 并且不碰到衣服 |
[35:17] | and puts six rounds down range in less than a second. | 不到一秒就射完六发子弹 |
[35:19] | Impressive attributes, | 令人印象深刻的能力 |
[35:20] | but not enough to warrant our concern, right? | 但还不足以引起我们的关心 对吗 |
[35:22] | Until we look closer. | 直到我们看得再仔细点 |
[35:28] | Most right‐handed shooters shoot left to right. | 大多数右撇子枪手都会从左往右射击 |
[35:30] | Now, this guy goes right, left, center, left. | 而这人开枪的顺序是右 左 中 左 |
[35:32] | That’s extremely skilled target selection | 在高压情况下 |
[35:34] | – in a high‐pressure situation. – Keep going. | -这是极其熟练的目标选择 -继续 |
[35:37] | Well, he starts with youngest and most physically fit | 他先击毙最年轻和身体最壮的 |
[35:39] | and saves the oldest for last | 最后才解决年老的 |
[35:41] | because he presents the lowest threat level. | 因为他威胁最小 |
[35:43] | And then he turns the page in the blink of an eye. | 然后他瞬间就翻篇 |
[35:47] | No jitters, no adrenaline dump. | 没有紧张 没有倾泻肾上腺素 |
[35:49] | Absolutely zero leakage. | 一点都没有 |
[35:51] | This happened three days ago. | 这是三天前的事 |
[35:54] | – How’d the police catch this guy? – Quite easily‐ | -警方怎么抓到他的 -很轻松 |
[35:56] | this man exited the store | 他走出商店 |
[35:57] | and simply sat down on the curb, almost like his mission was complete, | 就坐在路沿 好像他完成了任务 |
[36:02] | How do you explain that? | 如何解释 |
[36:03] | The longer an asset’s been sleeping, | 特工休眠的时间越长 |
[36:04] | the more unreliable he might prove to be upon activation. | 唤醒后他可能就越不可靠 |
[36:07] | I want to talk to this guy, and I want you to come with me. | 我想找他谈话 我希望你能跟我一起去 |
[36:15] | Let’s hope it works this time. | 希望这次有用 |
[36:47] | 弗吉尼亚州 亨廷顿 锯木厂路37号 克鲁尼酒吧 | |
[39:52] | Where do we stand? | 情况如何 |
[39:53] | Edwards is looking into Kwon’s allegations. | 爱德华兹在调查权的说法 |
[39:57] | What’s your take? | 你怎么看 |
[39:58] | He took a huge risk reaching out to us, | 他冒了很大风险联系我们 |
[40:00] | and I think once his people found out, they had him killed. | 我认为他的人发现以后 就杀了他 |
[40:03] | All right, do we know what he told this‐‐ | 好吧 我们知道他对这个…说了什么吗 |
[40:05] | – Tara Coleman. – Yeah, about Stiletto Six. | -塔拉·科曼 -对 关于短剑六号 |
[40:07] | No, but let’s not forget that he did request her for a reason. | 不 别忘了他不是无缘无故找她的 |
[40:10] | – Do we know why? – Not yet. | -我们知道原因吗 -暂时还不知道 |
[40:11] | She says that Kwon didn’t say anything about it. | 她说权没有提起那事 |
[40:14] | You believe her? | 你相信她吗 |
[40:18] | I’ll keep you updated. | 我会随时给你汇报进展 |
[40:22] | I always knew my father was a target. | 我一直都知道我父亲是靶子 |
[40:25] | A man in his position in my country is always at risk. | 在我的国家他这样地位的人总是有风险 |
[40:28] | I just never thought anything would actually happen to him. | 我只是没想到他真的会出事 |
[40:31] | I didn’t get to spend much time with General Kwon, | 我和权将军见面时间很短 |
[40:34] | but he was trying to do the right thing. | 但他是想做正确的事 |
[40:37] | It doesn’t feel real yet. | 感觉好不真实 |
[40:39] | None of this feels real. | 这一切都不像是真的 |
[40:40] | You’re not alone, babe. I’m right here with you. | 你不是一个人 亲爱的 有我在呢 |
[40:46] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[40:53] | Put on your seat belt. | 系好安全带 |
[40:55] | – How far to the embassy? – Still a few more blocks. | -还有多久到大使馆 -还差几个街区 |
[41:06] | Look out! | 小心 |
[41:19] | Brace yourself. | 撑住 |
[41:31] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[41:32] | They’re right behind us. | 他们就在后面 |
[41:44] | Crap. | 靠 |
[42:07] | Move! | 让开 |
[42:08] | Get out the way! | 让开 |
[42:36] | One more block! | 还差一个街区 |
[42:38] | Are they still back there? | 他们还在后面吗 |
[42:39] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[42:41] | We’re gonna make it, okay? | 我们会到达的 |