时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Treadstone used someone named Martin Wells. | 绊脚石用过一个叫马丁·威尔斯的人 |
[00:08] | Now, if someone’s waking up these assets, | 要是有人唤醒了这些特工 |
[00:10] | he might know how it could be done. | 他或许知道是怎么唤醒的 |
[00:11] | Program candidates who were susceptible to hypnotic triggers… | 给易被催眠触发应试者编码的程序 |
[00:15] | this type of method was used to wake them up. | 这种方法以前用来唤醒他们 |
[00:17] | The longer an asset’s been sleeping, | 特工休眠的时间越长 |
[00:18] | the more unreliable he might prove to be upon activation. | 唤醒后他可能就越不可靠 |
[00:21] | I want to talk to this guy. | 我想找他谈话 |
[00:32] | I have a daughter who attends boarding school in France. | 我有个女儿在法国上寄宿学校 |
[00:35] | Bring her to the Ecuadoran embassy in Paris. | 把她带到厄瓜多尔在巴黎的大使馆 |
[00:37] | The ambassador is expecting you. | 大使在等你 |
[00:39] | Kohler thinks I’ve been turned. | 科勒觉得我叛变了 |
[00:41] | He didn’t give me any other choice. | 他逼得我这么做 |
[00:53] | I can’t even remember who or what I ever wanted to be. | 我记不住我最初想成为什么了 |
[00:56] | Those memories– they’re just… | 那些记忆 都… |
[00:59] | gone. | 没了 |
[01:00] | – Baby. Hey. – Hey. | -宝贝 -嘿 |
[01:03] | Did something happen out there? | 在油田发生了什么吗 |
[01:05] | I guess I’m not feeling myself lately. | 我想我是最近状态不太好 |
[01:08] | Your father has been killed, | 你父亲被杀了 |
[01:09] | and I think the same people who killed him | 而且我认为杀了他的同一伙人 |
[01:11] | are on their way here for you. | 正在来杀你的路上 |
[01:15] | Dimitri, no! | 迪米特里 不 |
[01:49] | Jang-Mi, are you okay? | 张美 你还好吗 |
[01:51] | Come on. | 快 |
[01:59] | Now. Come on. | 快点 |
[02:01] | Move, Jang-Mi. | 快 张美 |
[02:02] | No, come on, we have to keep moving. | 不 快点 我们不能停 |
[02:05] | Jang-Mi, we have to get to the embassy. | 张美 我们得去大使馆 |
[02:07] | No, no, come on. | 别停 快 |
[02:09] | We’ve got to move. | 我们得快点 |
[02:17] | Down here. | 从这下去 |
[02:38] | Duck down. Duck down. Keep your head down. | 低下身子 埋头 |
[02:55] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[02:58] | Out here. | 从这走 |
[03:01] | Come on. | 快 |
[03:06] | Run. | 跑 |
[03:24] | Just a few more blocks. | 就差几个街区了 |
[03:29] | There it is. Get inside the gate. | 到了 进门 |
[03:31] | Come on, come on. | 快点 |
[03:56] | 1973年 东德 克格勃大楼 | |
[05:25] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:56] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[06:07] | 现在 莫斯科 | |
[10:10] | – I’m sorry I’m so late. – It’s okay. | -抱歉我迟到了 -没事 |
[10:11] | – I’m so sorry, honey. – It’s okay. | -对不起 宝贝 -没事 |
[10:15] | How did it go? | 进展怎样 |
[10:18] | We won. | 我们赢了 |
[10:20] | It’s the most successful lawsuit | 这是三年来最成功的 |
[10:22] | protecting privacy rights in three years. | 保护隐私权的诉讼 |
[10:25] | I’m so proud of you. Well done. | 我真为你感到骄傲 干得漂亮 |
[10:32] | You’ve got something on your mind. | 你有心事 |
[10:39] | Tom, I can’t leave my job just yet. | 汤姆 我现在还不能辞职 |
[10:44] | I know we had a plan. | 我知道我们制定了计划 |
[10:47] | You know, we were supposed to get out of this D. C. Rat race, | 你知道我们应该摆脱特区的激烈竞争的 |
[10:50] | buy that place in Nags Head, and raise our kids somewhere healthy. | 买下纳格斯黑德那个房子 让我们的孩子健康成长 |
[10:56] | Ellen… | 艾伦 |
[10:58] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:03] | Talk to me. | 说 |
[11:04] | I’m outside the shooter’s apartment. | 我在枪手的公寓外面 |
[11:06] | Is he Treadstone? | 他是绊脚石吗 |
[11:07] | I’ll know after I get a closer look. | 等我靠近看看才能知道 |
[11:09] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[11:11] | Wha–I’m gonna break in. | 我要闯进去了 |
[11:12] | Matt, look, I do not want any blowback from this. | 马特 听着 别搞事情啊 |
[11:15] | I’ve got to do something. | 总得做点什么 |
[11:16] | This guy’s in police custody right now, and I can’t talk to him. | 这家伙现在被警察拘留了 我没法和他说话 |
[11:18] | Then just give me a few minutes | 那给我几分钟时间 |
[11:20] | and let me try to gain you proper access. | 我去帮你争取合法的进入权 |
[11:23] | Anything on the shooting victims? | 有被害者的消息吗 |
[11:25] | There was a stay-at-home mom. | 有一个全职妈妈 |
[11:27] | There was the clerk behind the counter, | 有柜台店员 |
[11:30] | retired auto worker, | 退休汽车工人 |
[11:31] | and then there was a podcast host. | 还有个播客主播 |
[11:33] | I want to know more about the stay-at-home mom. | 我想多了解下那个全职妈妈的信息 |
[11:35] | Okay, yeah, I’ll look into it. | 好 我去查查 |
[11:37] | It doesn’t end there. | 不止这些 |
[11:39] | Haynes’s landlord went missing shortly thereafter. | 海恩斯的房东在那之后不久就失踪了 |
[11:43] | Police found him in Haynes’s apartment with a bullet in his head. | 警察在海恩斯的公寓里发现了他 头部中枪 |
[11:47] | I’m gonna continue looking into the victims. | 我会继续调查受害者 |
[11:50] | Be careful, Matt. | 注意安全 马特 |
[12:13] | Edwards. | 爱德华兹 |
[12:22] | What did Haynes keep in here? | 海恩斯在这里面藏了什么 |
[12:25] | Himself. | 他自己 |
[12:28] | If Haynes was an asset, | 如果海恩斯是特工 |
[12:30] | what could make him lose his mind? | 是什么让他失了智 |
[12:32] | They were trained in a highly controlled environment, | 他们在一个高度受控的环境中接受训练 |
[12:35] | monitored around the clock by technicians. | 由专家24小时监控 |
[12:37] | If you remove them from that baseline | 如果你让他们从那环境离开 |
[12:39] | for an extended period of time… | 一段时间的话… |
[12:42] | there’s really no way of predicting the outcome. | 就真的没办法预测结果了 |
[12:45] | I thought these Cicada operatives | 我以为这些知了特工 |
[12:47] | were meant to function autonomously. | 是可以自主运行的 |
[12:49] | It’s an imperfect science. They’re people, not robots. | 技术还不完善 他们是人 不是机器人 |
[12:53] | They grow, they change, they fall in love. | 他们成长 改变 坠入爱河 |
[12:56] | Some might succeed. | 有些人也许会成功 |
[12:58] | It appears others might go insane. | 其他人则可能疯掉 |
[13:24] | They say one of you is a doctor. | 他们说你们其中一人是医生 |
[13:26] | I am, Stephen. | 我就是 斯蒂文 |
[13:30] | I get headaches… | 我有头痛的毛病 |
[13:33] | bad ones. | 挺严重的 |
[13:35] | Can you help? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[13:38] | I’d be happy to try, | 我很愿意 |
[13:38] | but first, let’s talk about what happened at the store. | 但首先 我们先来聊聊在商店里发生的事吧 |
[13:44] | Why did you kill those people? | 你为什么要杀了那些人 |
[13:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:47] | That’s not good enough, Haynes. | 这回答可不够好 海恩斯 |
[13:53] | I don’t. | 真不知道 |
[13:55] | Look at me, Stephen. | 看着我 斯蒂文 |
[13:57] | I’m gonna make you better, okay? | 我会治好你的头痛 好吗 |
[13:58] | But first, I just wanted to ask you something. | 但我想先问你一些事情 |
[14:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:04] | Did you feel compelled to kill those people, | 你杀那些人是迫不得已的吗 |
[14:06] | like it was something you just had to do? | 你是否感觉你不得不那样做 |
[14:16] | Does the name Treadstone mean anything to you? | 你对绊脚石这个名字有什么印象吗 |
[14:22] | They…they installed it. | 他们…是他们植入的 |
[14:28] | Installed what? | 植入的什么 |
[14:32] | In my mind… they installed it. | 他们植入进了我的思想 |
[14:36] | The idea to kill those people, | 杀了那些人的点子 |
[14:38] | is that what they installed? | 他们植入的是这个吗 |
[14:40] | Can you remember how they installed the idea, Stephen? | 你还记得他们是怎么植入的吗 斯蒂文 |
[14:44] | They sent… | 他们发来 |
[14:46] | a target package… | 一个目标包裹 |
[14:48] | address, a time… | 有地点 时间 |
[14:52] | photograph. | 还有照片 |
[14:53] | Who sent it to you? | 是谁发给你的 |
[14:55] | – Control. – Who’s “Control”? | -指挥 -“指挥”是谁 |
[14:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:57] | Why did they send you the target? | 他们为什么发目标给你 |
[15:01] | – I don’t– – I need you to think, Haynes! | -我不… -你得好好想想 海恩斯 |
[15:03] | We don’t ask why! | 我们不问理由 |
[15:08] | Stephen. Stephen. | 斯蒂文 斯蒂文 |
[15:12] | Stephen. | 斯蒂文 |
[15:15] | Will you let me in? | 你能让我进入你思想吗 |
[15:22] | I don’t want to go back. | 我不想再回去了 |
[15:25] | I just need you to trust me. | 我只是要你相信我 |
[15:32] | Three, two, one… | 三 二 一 |
[15:37] | Okay, Stephen, we’re gonna go back several years now. | 好了斯蒂文 我们说说几年前的事 |
[15:42] | Were you part of Treadstone? | 那时你是绊脚石的成员吗 |
[15:48] | You want to save American lives? | 你想拯救美国人的性命吗 |
[15:49] | Yes, sir. It’s my duty. | 想 长官 我职责所在 |
[15:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:52] | Then have you made your decision? | 那你决定好了吗 |
[15:54] | Will you do it, soldier? | 你参不参加 士兵 |
[15:56] | Will you commit to this program? | 你会投身于这个项目吗 |
[15:57] | I’ll be whoever you need me to be, sir. | 您想让我做谁我就做谁 长官 |
[15:59] | Good, and who are you? | 很好 你叫什么 |
[16:00] | I am Stephen Lee Haynes, sir. | 我是斯蒂文·李·海恩斯 长官 |
[16:02] | What did you do in the program? | 在项目中你都做了什么 |
[16:04] | – Trained. – To do what? | -受训 -受训做什么 |
[16:05] | To be Stephen Lee Haynes, sir! | 成为斯蒂文·李·海恩斯 长官 |
[16:07] | Who told you to kill those people? | 是谁让你杀那些人的 |
[16:11] | – A woman. – What woman? | -一个女人 -什么女人 |
[16:12] | Tell me about the woman, Haynes! | 跟我讲讲那个女人 海恩斯 |
[16:14] | I don’t know her. | 我不认识她 |
[16:14] | Why did the woman want those people dead, Stephen? | 那女人为什么要那些人死 斯蒂文 |
[16:16] | – Don’t send me back. – Back where? | -别送我回去 -回哪儿去 |
[16:18] | It never stops. | 它从不停止 |
[16:20] | It doesn’t stop! | 停不下来 |
[16:22] | I didn’t want to hurt anyone. | 我不想伤害任何人 |
[16:24] | I tried to stop it. I can’t fight the urge. | 我尽力克制了 我压抑不了那股冲动 |
[16:26] | The urge to what? | 干什么的冲动 |
[16:28] | – We need to end this– – Not yet. | -我们得停下了 -还不行 |
[16:30] | Who woke you up? | 是谁唤醒你的 |
[16:36] | – This man needs help! – Who woke you up? | -这人需要救助 -是谁唤醒你的 |
[16:39] | – Help him! – Who woke you up? | -救他 -是谁唤醒你的 |
[16:41] | Who woke you up? | 是谁唤醒你的 |
[16:51] | Miss me already, Mike? | 已经开始想我了吗 麦克 |
[16:53] | I had a thought, Dougie. | 我有个想法 道格 |
[16:55] | What kind of thought? | 什么样的想法 |
[16:57] | Last I checked, we could both use some extra cash. | 据我所知 我们都需要额外的钱 |
[16:59] | Hear me out. | 听我说 |
[17:00] | Doing a favor for a guy I know. | 帮一个我认识的人的忙 |
[17:02] | An illegal kind of favor? | 非法的那种帮忙吗 |
[17:03] | I’m just offering you the same lifeline | 我只是把抛给我的救生索 |
[17:05] | that got tossed to me. | 扔给你 |
[17:06] | Hard pass, Mike. | 算了 麦克 |
[17:12] | Long shift? | 长班吗 |
[17:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:19] | Yeah, the county ER is never boring, that’s for sure. | 这里的急诊室从不无聊 倒是真的 |
[17:22] | I’m glad you’re home. | 我很高兴你回家了 |
[17:24] | – Did you get some sleep? – Yeah. | -你睡了会儿吗 -是的 |
[17:28] | Are you okay? You look a little tired. | 你还好吗 你看着有点累 |
[17:30] | Oh, I’m fine, Sam. | 我没事 小萨 |
[17:32] | Just don’t put too much pressure on yourself. | 别给自己太大压力 |
[17:34] | Getting laid off is stressful enough as it is. | 下岗本身已经压力很大了 |
[17:37] | Yeah, Mike’s already calling with all sorts of half-baked ideas. | 是啊 麦克已经给我说了一堆不靠谱的点子了 |
[17:39] | Look, I love Mike, but maybe just | 听着 我爱麦克 但也许这次 |
[17:42] | let him do his thing and find your own way this time around. | 就让他去做他的事 你自己想办法解决 |
[17:45] | Hey, listen, why don’t we go get some drinks and go dancing? | 听着 我们去喝点酒 然后跳舞怎么样 |
[17:50] | You want to go day drinking with me? | 你想和我一起大白天就喝酒 |
[17:52] | – Yeah, I mean… – Yes. | -是啊 我是说 -好 |
[17:53] | I just got fired. | 我刚被开除 |
[17:54] | You got the rest of the day off. | 你一整天都不用上班 |
[17:55] | – Why not? – Okay. | -为什么不呢 -好的 |
[17:58] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[18:00] | Oh, there’s this place I want to check out | 亨廷顿有个叫克鲁尼酒吧的地方 |
[18:01] | called Cloonie’s in Huntington. | 我想去看看 |
[18:03] | Okay, I’ll be ready in ten. | 好的 等我十分钟 |
[18:14] | 西弗吉尼亚州 亨延顿 克鲁尼酒吧 | |
[18:18] | Oh, you’re making this way too easy. | 这也太简单了 |
[18:22] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:40] | I’m gonna run to the ladies’. | 我要去下洗手间 |
[18:42] | – I’ll re-up on the whiskey. – Okay. | -我去再点两杯威士忌 -好的 |
[19:07] | Any chance you’ve seen this woman? | 你见过这个女人吗 |
[19:11] | Never seen her before. | 从没见过她 |
[19:14] | I’ll take two whiskeys | 我再来两杯威士忌 |
[19:16] | and as many quarters as we can get. | 以及多找点硬币 |
[19:21] | – Thanks, bro. – Cheers. | -多谢了 哥们 -客气 |
[20:24] | 印度 新德里 尼拉帕特 | |
[22:11] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:13] | Oh, yeah, that is nice. I like that. | 是啊 这很不错 我喜欢 |
[22:57] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[23:29] | What’s happened? | 发生了什么 |
[23:30] | Last week this 25-year-old kid | 上周 这个25岁的小子 |
[23:32] | inherits the second largest pharmaceutical company in Germany. | 继承了德国第二大的制药公司 |
[23:36] | And this morning someone sprayed an aerosol in his face | 然后今天早上 有人朝他脸上喷了喷雾 |
[23:39] | while he was in the Himalayas on a retreat, | 当时他正在喜马拉雅静修 |
[23:41] | and he was dead 15 minutes later. | 15分钟后他就死了 |
[23:43] | Well, that’s fairly brutal. | 太残忍了 |
[23:47] | We need to talk Treadstone. | 我们得谈谈绊脚石 |
[23:49] | One of the victims from that convenience store shooting– | 便利店枪击案的其中一名受害者 |
[23:52] | she was a stay-at-home mom, | 她是个全职妈妈 |
[23:53] | but she was also formerly an employee at ExPo Oil. | 但与此同时 她还是世博石油的前员工 |
[23:56] | She worked on one of their Arctic rigs. | 她曾经在北极的其中一个油井工作 |
[23:58] | So…? | 所以呢 |
[23:59] | Last week she reached out | 上周 她联系了 |
[24:00] | to “Washington Post,” “The New York Times,” | 《华盛顿邮报》 《纽约时报》 |
[24:03] | and she claimed that she had proof of major labor violations. | 声称自己有证据证明公司严重违反了劳动法 |
[24:07] | Haynes killed her before she could reveal any of that information. | 海恩斯在她透露出任何消息前把她杀了 |
[24:11] | I don’t see the link to Treadstone. | 我没看出这事和绊脚石的联系 |
[24:12] | ExPo Oil’s biggest ally on the Hill is senator Eamon Wray, | 世博石油在国会里最坚实的盟友是艾蒙·雷 |
[24:16] | and he has been in their back pocket for years. | 几年来他一直受他们控制 |
[24:20] | – You’re reaching. – Am I? | -你真会脑补 -是吗 |
[24:21] | Wray sat on the Senate Intelligence Committee | 雷作为参议院情报委员会的一员 |
[24:23] | for the Blackbriar hearings. | 参加了黑蔷薇行动的听证 |
[24:26] | So you’re saying that he knows about Treadstone | 所以你的意思是他知道绊脚石 |
[24:28] | and he might have an agenda. | 并且另有所图 |
[24:32] | I’m saying it warrants a closer look. | 我的意思是我们有必要仔细查查 |
[24:35] | 1973年 西柏林 | |
[24:38] | – This is Ferguson. – It’s me, Frank. | -我是弗格森 -是我 弗兰克 |
[24:40] | Where the hell are you, John? | 你到底在哪 约翰 |
[24:41] | – We need to meet. – Are you crazy? | -我们得见一面 -你疯了吗 |
[24:44] | Ever since you ran off, | 自从你逃跑了 |
[24:45] | Kohler’s dialed up the pressure. | 科勒不断施压 |
[24:46] | He’s been picking my brain | 他不断逼问我 |
[24:47] | for anything I know that could help him find you. | 想得到一切能帮他找到你的信息 |
[24:49] | – Well, what do you tell him? – As little as possible. | -你告诉他什么了 -很少很少 |
[24:52] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[24:53] | Look, I need to prove I’m on the right side. | 听着 我需要证明我是对的 |
[24:55] | And how are you gonna do that? | 你打算怎么证明 |
[24:57] | I went back to the lab where the KGB was keeping me. | 我回了克格勃关押我的那个实验室 |
[24:59] | My plan was to break in there, | 我的计划是闯进去 |
[25:00] | find some evidence that I’m innocent, | 找出证据证明我是无辜的 |
[25:02] | but the place was cleared out. | 但那个地方已经被清空了 |
[25:03] | I mean, Petra and the team were gone. | 佩特拉和那个团队都走了 |
[25:05] | I need your help, Frank. | 我需要你的帮助 弗兰克 |
[25:07] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[25:20] | The Agency’s on alert. | 局里现在处于警戒状态 |
[25:22] | Kohler issued a shoot-on-sight order. | 科勒发布了当场击杀的命令 |
[25:25] | Three undercover assets vanished in Budapest five months ago. | 三个卧底特工五个月前在布达佩斯消失了 |
[25:28] | I don’t have anything to do with Budapest. | 我和布达佩斯没有任何关系 |
[25:30] | Kohler thinks he knows | 科勒认为他清楚 |
[25:31] | exactly what you were doing while you were gone. | 你不在的时候都做了些什么 |
[25:35] | Dan Ellender, Kurt Jenkins, and Kay Newman. | 丹·艾兰德 柯特·詹金斯 还有凯·纽曼 |
[25:39] | No. | 不 |
[25:40] | Their bodies washed up in the Spree | 就在你回来的那天 |
[25:41] | the very day you walked back in from the cold. | 他们的尸体被冲上了施普雷河岸 |
[25:44] | That’s not a coincidence, is it? | 那可不是巧合 不是吗 |
[25:46] | You recognize them, don’t you, John? | 你认识他们 是不是 约翰 |
[25:53] | Not from Budapest. | 不是在布达佩斯认识的 |
[25:58] | Two days ago, they gave me my final test… | 两天前 他们对我进行了最后的测试 |
[26:01] | to see if I’d been brainwashed enough | 以便考察我是否已被成功洗脑 |
[26:02] | to kill targets with no remorse. | 能够毫不留情地杀掉目标 |
[26:05] | If I passed, there’d be no going back. | 如果我通过了 就再也没有回头路了 |
[26:08] | I’d be under their complete control. | 我就会彻底沦为他们的走狗 |
[26:11] | I’d be their cicada. | 成为他们的知了 |
[26:13] | Cicada? | 知了 |
[26:14] | Look, you have to understand. | 听着 你必须理解我 |
[26:17] | They drugged me to control my thoughts. | 他们给我下药 以便控制我的思想 |
[26:20] | I thought it was a dream. | 我以为那是梦 |
[26:22] | Tell me the truth, and I’ll help you. | 告诉我真相 我会帮你 |
[26:36] | I’m not a traitor. | 我不是叛徒 |
[26:49] | I killed them all. | 我杀了他们全部 |
[26:56] | I’m sorry, John. | 我很遗憾 约翰 |
[27:14] | You should have kept running. | 你就该继续跑的 |
[27:16] | I wasn’t buying the whole brainwashing thing at first, | 我一开始不信你说的洗脑那套 |
[27:18] | but I believe you now. | 但我现在信你了 |
[27:21] | We did find drugs in your blood, by the way. | 我们在你血液里发现了药物 |
[27:25] | You didn’t really want to kill those operatives, did you? | 你并不想杀那些探员的 对吗 |
[27:28] | – No. – But you did. | -是的 -但你还是杀了 |
[27:33] | I wish I could take you in, but I can’t, not like this. | 我也希望我能带你回去 但我不行 至少不是这样 |
[27:36] | Hey, wait! Fine! Wait, wait! | 等等 好吧 等等 |
[27:46] | What kind of rat trades in his own friend, | 什么样的小人会拿自己的朋友 |
[27:48] | his own partner? | 自己的搭档去做交换 |
[27:51] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[27:52] | Somehow, they made you kill your own people. | 不知怎么地 他们让你杀了自己的人 |
[27:54] | I mean, the audacity, the brilliance of that. | 这胆量 这机智 |
[27:57] | We’re at war, John. | 我们在打仗 约翰 |
[27:59] | The human mind, it seems, is the new battlefield. | 似乎心智是新的战场 |
[28:02] | If we’re gonna win, we can’t be afraid | 如果我们想赢的话 我们不能害怕 |
[28:03] | to match our enemies’ level of brutality. | 变得和敌人一样冷酷 |
[28:07] | Now, a red-headed woman helped Meisner with the programming. | 一个红发女人帮助了迈斯纳编程 |
[28:09] | You said her name was Petra. | 你说她叫佩特拉 |
[28:13] | Yeah, well, you killed Meisner, | 你杀了迈斯纳 |
[28:14] | but she’s still out there somewhere. | 但她还在某个地方 |
[28:15] | She can give me the details | 她能告诉我 |
[28:16] | of how they did all this to you. | 他们是具体如何处理你的 |
[28:18] | Track Petra down, bring her to me, | 找到佩特拉 带她来见我 |
[28:20] | we’ll make all of this right. | 我们可以解决所有问题 |
[28:24] | I have no idea where she is now. | 我不知道她现在在哪 |
[28:26] | Well, sources tell me that you were seen | 线人跟我说五个月前 |
[28:28] | with her in Budapest five months ago, | 有人在布达佩斯看到你和她在一起 |
[28:29] | around the same time | 大概同一时间 |
[28:30] | those three CIA operatives went missing. | 那三个中情局探员失踪 |
[28:33] | I’d start there if I were you. | 我要是你的话 就会从那开始找 |
[28:38] | 现在 莫斯科 | |
[30:36] | Thank you for bringing her here. | 谢谢你带她过来 |
[30:39] | I’m just glad we made it. | 我只是很高兴我们成功到达 |
[30:42] | The men chasing you were North Koreans? | 那些追杀你们的人是朝鲜人吗 |
[30:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:58] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[31:00] | I’m just trying to process everything. | 我在努力消化这一切 |
[31:04] | My dad… | 我爸爸 |
[31:06] | Dimitri… | 迪米特里 |
[31:08] | Hector’s gonna take great care of you. | 赫克托会照顾你的 |
[31:11] | What am I supposed to do from now on? | 我以后要怎么办 |
[31:14] | When I woke up in the morning, | 我今早醒来的时候 |
[31:16] | I had two people who loved me, | 有两个爱我的人 |
[31:19] | and now both of them are gone. | 而现在他们都不在了 |
[31:21] | You do exactly what they would want you to do. | 你做他们想要你做的事 |
[31:24] | You carry them with you wherever you go and be strong. | 不管去哪都带上他们 要坚强 |
[31:29] | I lost my parents and my sister in a car accident when I was 10. | 我10岁时 父母和姐姐死于一场车祸 |
[31:34] | We went on a trip to the supermarket, | 我们去超市 |
[31:37] | and I was the only one who made it home. | 最后只有我回了家 |
[31:40] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[31:41] | The people who love us | 爱我们的人 |
[31:43] | always want us to keep moving forward. | 永远会希望我们向前看 |
[31:46] | Death–it doesn’t change any of that. | 死亡 不能改变这一点 |
[31:48] | It just makes things clearer. | 它只会让事情变得更清晰 |
[31:52] | How did you get to be so strong? | 你怎么做到这么坚强的 |
[31:56] | Strength, is just the ability to care more deeply | 坚强只是比周围的人 |
[31:59] | than anyone else around. | 更深刻关心的能力 |
[32:03] | After reading the story you published a few years ago, | 我看了你几年前发表的文章 |
[32:06] | I know you’re familiar with that nuclear warhead | 我知道你很熟悉在黑市上出售的 |
[32:09] | for sale on the black market. | 那枚核弹头 |
[32:11] | – Stiletto Six. – Right. | -短剑六号 -是的 |
[32:14] | Over the past month, a group within North Korea | 过去一个月 一个朝鲜组织 |
[32:17] | has raised funds to purchase the launch codes. | 筹集资金购买发射代码 |
[32:20] | They were acting without government sanction. | 他们没有获得政府的批准 |
[32:23] | General Kwon found out and hacked their funds– | 权将军发现后 黑了他们的资金 |
[32:26] | 500 million in cryptocurrency. | 价值五亿的虚拟货币 |
[32:29] | He killed the sale, so they killed him. | 他阻止了交易 于是他们杀了他 |
[32:33] | The encryption key to access those funds | 获取那些资金的加密密钥 |
[32:37] | is on this flash drive. | 在这个U盘里 |
[32:39] | Kwon wanted me to give it to you. | 权让我把它交给你 |
[32:42] | What am I supposed to do with it? | 我要用来干什么 |
[32:44] | Purchase those launch codes | 购买发射代码 |
[32:46] | and make sure that missile is neutralized. | 确保导弹失效 |
[33:09] | – Tara? – Thank you. | -塔拉 -谢谢你 |
[33:11] | – For what? – Warning me about Paris. | -谢什么 -警告我巴黎会有危险 |
[33:15] | You were right. Two men is a kill team. | 你说得对 两人是杀人小队 |
[33:17] | But you’re okay? | 不过你没事 |
[33:19] | So is Kwon’s daughter. | 权的女儿也没事 |
[33:20] | Thanks to you, I’ll assume. | 我猜是多亏了你 |
[33:22] | After the wire cut out in London, | 之前在伦敦窃听中断后 |
[33:25] | Kwon didn’t mention anything else about Treadstone, | 权没有说其他关于绊脚石的事 |
[33:27] | but he did tell me Stiletto Six was real. | 不过他有跟我说短剑六号是真的 |
[33:30] | I followed up on some leads, and he was right, Edwards. | 我跟进了一些线索 他是对的 爱德华兹 |
[33:32] | Tara… | 塔拉 |
[33:34] | I reached out to a contact of mine in Ghana. | 我联系了一个在加纳的人 |
[33:36] | She’s a friend. She’s a journalist like me. | 她是朋友 和我一样是记者 |
[33:38] | – Ghana? – That’s where I’m going next. | -加纳 -我接下来会去那边 |
[33:41] | Why are you telling me this now? | 你为什么跟我说这个 |
[33:43] | I thought it was about time | 我想是时候 |
[33:44] | I started giving you a little information. | 我开始给你一些信息了 |
[33:47] | I’m listening. | 继续说 |
[33:48] | I’m going to Ghana because I need to | 我去加纳 因为我要 |
[33:49] | set the story straight about Stiletto Six. | 纠正短剑六号的故事 |
[33:54] | And I think I finally have a way to do that. | 我想我终于有办法了 |
[33:56] | I can’t sanction this. | 我不能批准你这么做 |
[33:58] | I’m not asking for your sanction. | 我没要你批准我 |
[34:00] | Then why did you call me? | 那你找我干什么 |
[34:02] | Because people have to know. | 因为有人得知道 |
[37:14] | Secure comms? | 线路安全吗 |
[37:16] | Negative. | 不是 |
[37:19] | Understood. | 明白 |
[37:21] | Text to follow. | 我稍后发短信 |
[37:32] | 中国南方航空 220号航班 德里至北京 18:05 | |
[42:02] | Oh, my– | 天 |
[42:04] | Wow, you’ve really got some moves. | 真有你的 |
[42:09] | Do you want to join me in the shower? | 你想和我一起洗澡吗 |
[42:11] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -好啊 -是吗 |
[42:12] | I’m gonna–gonna get a glass of water, be right up. | 我去倒杯水 马上就来 |
[42:16] | You want one? | 你要喝吗 |
[42:16] | Uh, yeah, yes. | 要 |
[42:36] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[42:37] | You botched your job in the Arctic. | 你没能完成你在北极的任务 |
[42:40] | You’re coming with me right now for reprogramming, | 你得跟我去重新编码 |
[42:42] | or we’re going to clean-up protocol. | 不然就要进入清理协议 |
[42:45] | What do you know about the Arctic? | 你对北极了解多少 |
[42:46] | Well, I don’t give a shit that you got laid off by ExPo, | 我不在乎你被世博解雇了 |
[42:49] | if that’s what you’re asking. | 如果你问的是这个的话 |
[42:53] | What do you know about me? | 你对我有什么了解 |
[42:55] | You’re broken, | 你坏了 |
[42:56] | but we can fix this. | 但我们可以修补 |
[43:00] | You bled out the courier in the Arctic | 你在北极让信使流血致死 |
[43:02] | and left the heroin in the snow, Doug. | 把海洛因留在了雪里 道格 |
[43:07] | Let’s talk about it in the car. | 我们车上谈 |
[43:08] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我不会跟你走 |
[43:12] | Clean-up protocol it is, then. | 那就清理协议了 |
[44:30] | You really don’t remember anything, do you? | 你真的什么都不记得了 是吗 |
[44:36] | Well, maybe you should have just asked your wife. | 也许你该问你的老婆 |
[44:40] | Right, Samantha? | 对吗 萨曼莎 |