时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Cicadas. They’re waking them up. | 知了 他们在唤醒他们 |
[00:07] | Treadstone. It is starting again. | 绊脚石 又开始了 |
[00:09] | A rogue group in Pyongyang has raised funds | 平壤的一个反叛组织筹集了资金 |
[00:11] | to purchase Stiletto Six launch codes | 准备从一个叫尤里·莱尼诺夫的俄罗斯人手里 |
[00:13] | from a Russian man named Yuri Leniov. | 购买短剑六号发射代码 |
[00:15] | I need you to acquire the launch codes before they do. | 我需要你在他们之前获取发射代码 |
[00:18] | One of the victims from that convenience store shooting, | 便利店枪击案的其中一名受害者 |
[00:20] | she was a former employee for ExPo Oil. | 她是世博石油的前员工 |
[00:22] | Haynes killed her. | 海恩斯杀了她 |
[00:24] | Does the name Treadstone mean anything to you? | 你对绊脚石这个名字有什么印象吗 |
[00:26] | They sent a target package. | 他们发来一个目标包裹 |
[00:27] | Why did they send you the target? | 他们为什么发目标给你 |
[00:29] | We don’t ask why! | 我们不问理由 |
[00:43] | Any chance you’ve seen this woman? | 你见过这个女人吗 |
[00:45] | You botched your job in the Arctic. | 你没能完成你在北极的任务 |
[00:47] | You’re coming with me right now. | 你得立刻跟我走 |
[00:48] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我不会跟你走 |
[00:49] | Cleanup protocol it is, then. | 那就清理协议了 |
[00:53] | You really don’t remember anything, do you? | 你真的什么都不记得了 是吗 |
[00:56] | Well, maybe you should’ve just asked your wife, right, S– | 也许你该问你的老婆 对吗 萨… |
[01:04] | Shit! | 靠 |
[01:06] | God! | 天啊 |
[01:08] | Check for a pulse. | 看看他脉搏 |
[01:09] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[01:14] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no– | 不不不不不 |
[01:18] | Baby, hey, hey, it’s okay. It’s all right. | 亲爱的 没事 没事 |
[01:21] | – It’s okay. – No, it’s not okay. | -没事 -怎么没事 |
[01:23] | I killed a fucking man in our living room. | 我在我们客厅里杀了一个人 |
[01:25] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[01:28] | Listen, we just need to get our story straight. | 听着 我们只需要统一我们的说法 |
[01:30] | Wait, wait, wait, our story? | 等等 我们的说法 |
[01:32] | This guy tried to kill me, Sam. | 这人试图杀我 小萨 |
[01:34] | Fuck. | 操 |
[01:38] | We should call the police. | 我们该报警 |
[01:39] | No, no, no, we can’t call anyone, okay? | 不不 我们不能联系任何人 好吗 |
[01:41] | – What? – Just not yet. | -什么 -暂时不行 |
[01:43] | – What are you talking about? – I mean– | -你在说什么 -我是说 |
[01:48] | We just need to figure some things out first, | 我们要先搞清楚一些事 |
[01:49] | like what did he want? | 比如他想要什么 |
[01:55] | Me. | 我 |
[01:56] | Me. He said he was here for me. | 我 他说他是来找我的 |
[01:58] | – You knew him? – No, no, somehow he said he… | -你认识他 -不 不知为何他说他… |
[02:01] | he knew both of us. | 他认识我们俩 |
[02:02] | He called you by your name. | 他叫了你名字 |
[02:04] | He said that you knew what this was all about– | 他说你知道这是在干什么 |
[02:07] | How did you–how did he know your name, Sam? | 你… 他怎么知道你名字的 小萨 |
[02:09] | I’ve never seen him before, okay? | 我从没见过他 |
[02:12] | He found our house. He found you. | 他找到了我们的家 他找到了你 |
[02:13] | I mean, how hard is it to find out my name? | 要找到我名字能有多难 |
[02:16] | Wait, you said he was here for you. | 等等 你说他是来找你的 |
[02:19] | What do you mean? Why did he come here? | 什么意思 他为什么过来 |
[02:24] | Doug, what? | 道格 怎么了 |
[02:25] | – Baby, what? – I think I fucked up. | -亲爱的 怎么了 -我好像搞砸了 |
[02:27] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:28] | Something happened my last night… | 我在北极的最后一晚 |
[02:30] | in the Arctic, I… | 发生了一件事 我 |
[02:32] | – I had too much to drink, okay? – Yeah. | -我喝高了 -嗯 |
[02:34] | And I got in this really bad bar fight with a bunch of Russians | 我和几个俄罗斯人在酒吧里打架 |
[02:38] | who were hired to replace us on the rig. | 他们是来钻井替代我们的 |
[02:40] | So. So you were pissed off, drinking, lost your job. | 所以你生气 喝酒 丢掉工作 |
[02:42] | – I mean, that’s okay. – No, but that’s not it, Sam. | -这很正常 -不止于此 小萨 |
[02:44] | Something happened after the fight. | 打架之后还发生了事 |
[02:46] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[02:47] | I was talking to this woman at the bar, | 我当时在酒吧和一个女人聊天 |
[02:50] | and next thing I know, | 接下来 |
[02:52] | I black out… | 我昏过去 |
[02:55] | I woke up and there was blood on my hands. | 我醒来 手上满是鲜血 |
[02:59] | And I don’t think it was mine. | 应该不是我的 |
[03:00] | Sam, I think I killed someone. | 小萨 我好像杀了人 |
[03:03] | Sam, I think this guy in our house knew about it. | 小萨 我觉得这人知道这一切 |
[03:05] | Why do you think you killed someone, then? | 你为什么觉得你杀了人 |
[03:06] | There was blood. | 当时有血 |
[03:07] | Was there a body? | 有尸体吗 |
[03:09] | – No, no. – So no body? | -没有 没有 -没有尸体 |
[03:11] | No. | 没有 |
[03:15] | Well, I don’t think you killed anyone, okay? | 我不认为你杀了人 知道吗 |
[03:17] | No, you didn’t kill someone, okay? You didn’t. | 你没杀人 知道吗 你没有 |
[03:20] | Okay, we just… | 好了 我们… |
[03:22] | we just need to think about this | 我们需要思考一下 |
[03:24] | and handle this the right way, or we could get fucked. | 想办法处理好这事 不然我们就完蛋了 |
[03:27] | Okay, but whatever’s happening with me, | 好 但不论我发生什么 |
[03:29] | whatever I did, I want to protect you. | 我做的一切都是想保护你 |
[03:30] | I’m the one who killed someone in our house. | 我才是在自家屋里杀了人的那个 |
[03:35] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[03:36] | The only way that we’re getting through this | 我们唯一能撑过去的办法 |
[03:39] | is by protecting each other. | 就是互相保护 |
[03:42] | We can’t trust the police. | 我们不能相信警察 |
[03:43] | We can’t trust anyone. Please. | 我们不能相信任何人 懂吗 |
[03:48] | I don’t want to lose us. I cannot lose us. | 我不想失去彼此 我不能失去彼此 |
[03:53] | All right. All right. | 好 好 |
[03:56] | All right. | 好 |
[04:02] | I’m not asking you to help me. | 我不是让你帮我 |
[04:05] | I just need you to know the truth… | 我只想你知道真相 |
[04:07] | about what I’m about to do right now. | 关于我接下来要做什么 |
[04:12] | I’m gonna have to get rid of the body, Sam. | 我得处理掉尸体 小萨 |
[04:22] | Do we take my car, or yours? | 是开我的车还是开你的 |
[09:13] | 中情局 弗吉尼亚州 兰利 | |
[09:23] | You mentioned that you were gonna look into Senator Eamon Wray. | 你说你要调查参议员艾蒙·雷 |
[09:26] | Yes, I did, and he does, indeed, | 是的 而且他确实 |
[09:29] | have lobbyist ties to ExPo. | 有跟世博石油有关系的说客 |
[09:31] | But unfortunately, there’s nothing that directly | 但不幸的是没有什么能直接把 |
[09:33] | connects to Haynes or this would-be whistleblower, so… | 海恩斯或者这个潜在告密者联系起来 所以… |
[09:36] | Did you approach him? | 你有去找过他吗 |
[09:39] | No. | 没有 |
[09:41] | What? | 怎么 |
[09:44] | Okay, so get this. | 好吧 听着 |
[09:46] | 48 hours after Kwon was killed, | 在权被杀48小时后 |
[09:49] | there was a Russian trade agreement that was sponsored by Wray, | 有一个由雷发起的俄罗斯贸易协定 |
[09:52] | and it was approved by the Kremlin. | 而且它得到了俄罗斯政府的批准 |
[09:54] | Now this thing had been sitting in limbo for 18 months, | 这协定处于悬而未决的状态整整18个月 |
[09:56] | and then, what, boom, out of nowhere… | 然后神不知鬼不觉地… |
[09:58] | it passes. | 突然就通过了 |
[10:00] | Wow, Wray’s up for re-election in the fall, | 雷今年秋天要竞选连任 |
[10:02] | so his timing is excellent, but… | 所以他选的时机很好 |
[10:06] | It’s still not enough to say that General Kwon’s death | 但这还是不足以把权将军的死 |
[10:09] | and this trade agreement were connected. | 和这个贸易协定联系起来 |
[10:11] | Who has Senator Wray been talking to? What does he want? | 参议员雷和谁谈过话 他想要什么 |
[10:18] | So have you heard from Edwards? | 爱德华兹那边有消息了吗 |
[10:24] | No, not yet. | 还没 |
[10:27] | I just think we need to tread– | 我觉得我们应该… |
[10:28] | I get it–he could break if we push him too hard. | 我懂 如果我们逼得太紧 他可能会崩溃 |
[10:30] | – Exactly. – We have to talk to him now. | -没错 -我们得立刻审问他 |
[10:32] | Police are moving him to a different facility tonight. | 警方今晚就要把他转移到别处 |
[10:35] | Look, I’m worried about Haynes, but I’m also worried about myself. | 我担心海恩斯的状况 但我也为自己的安危担忧 |
[10:40] | What do you mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[10:41] | I’ve worked with you guys before, | 我之前和你们合作过 |
[10:42] | and I know what this institution is capable of. | 我知道这机构的本事有多大 |
[10:45] | If I help you with Haynes, | 如果我帮你们审讯海恩斯 |
[10:46] | what’s to stop you people from coming after me? | 我怎么知道你们不会来对付我 |
[10:54] | I’ll make sure they don’t. | 我保证他们不会找上门来 |
[10:57] | You really helped me, Doc. | 大夫 你真的帮了我 |
[11:02] | You flipped a switch… | 你按下了一个开关 |
[11:04] | or something. | 之类的 |
[11:06] | I felt like I was drowning before. | 之前我感觉自己快要淹死了 |
[11:09] | Choking on broken bits of dreams | 支离破碎的梦境和回忆 |
[11:11] | and memories. | 使我窒息 |
[11:15] | Didn’t feel like they belonged to anyone. | 感觉那些片段并不属于任何人 |
[11:17] | But now? | 那现在呢 |
[11:19] | Now, it’s like… | 现在感觉好像… |
[11:21] | I’ve gathered up… | 我把这些… |
[11:23] | these… | 碎片… |
[11:26] | pieces of me, and… | 聚集了起来 |
[11:30] | I have them in my hands. | 全在我手中 |
[11:32] | Do you remember anything about Treadstone? | 你还记得绊脚石吗 |
[11:37] | I remember… | 我记得… |
[11:40] | a little girl. | 一个小女孩 |
[11:45] | I was a father. | 我曾是位父亲 |
[11:46] | She was six when I left. She’d be a teenager now. | 我离开时她六岁 如今她应该已经长成少女了 |
[11:52] | She’ll never forgive me for the things that I’ve done. | 她一定会为我做过的事情记恨我一辈子 |
[11:55] | You’ll always be her father. | 你永远都会是她的父亲 |
[11:58] | Nothing changes that. | 这点谁都无法改变 |
[12:02] | Yeah, but they changed me. | 没错 但是他们改变了我 |
[12:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:05] | It’s what the program does. | 这个项目就是如此 |
[12:07] | They take whatever life you had before, | 他们夺走你之前的人生 |
[12:10] | and they erase it, replace it with some cover. | 抹掉它 给你换上假身份 |
[12:14] | I mean, a week ago, I was teaching high school kids pre-calculus. | 一周前 我还在高中教基础微积分 |
[12:18] | Wait, they were able to make you forget about who you were? | 你是说…他们能够使你忘记你是谁 |
[12:23] | Till today. Yeah. | 直至今日 没错 |
[12:27] | Would you like to remember more? | 你还想再回忆起更多事情吗 |
[12:36] | Let’s go back to the moment you were reactivated, Stephen. | 斯蒂文 让我们回到你被重新唤醒的那一刻 |
[12:41] | There was a woman. | 有个女人 |
[12:43] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[12:47] | – I can’t remember. – Take your time. | -我不记得 -慢慢来 |
[12:53] | Lilah Jane. | 莱拉·简 |
[12:56] | The woman’s name was Lilah? | 那女人名叫莱拉是吗 |
[12:58] | How’s my beautiful girl? | 我的漂亮女儿还好吗 |
[13:01] | Let’s go take a walk in Hollis Park before sundown. | 我们趁落日前去霍利斯公园走走吧 |
[13:04] | Just you and me. | 就我们俩 |
[13:05] | I’d like to talk about the woman who activated you, Stephen. | 斯蒂文 我想谈谈唤醒你的那个女人 |
[13:08] | I need to know who sent you into that convenience store. | 我想知道是谁派你去便利店的 |
[13:11] | I’ll race you to the swings. | 看谁先跑到秋千那里 |
[13:12] | Did the woman tell you to do it? | 是那个女人告诉你要那么做的吗 |
[13:14] | Let’s focus, Stephen. | 集中注意力 斯蒂文 |
[13:19] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[13:21] | It’s dark. It all went dark. | 变黑了 一片漆黑 |
[13:24] | Where are you now, Haynes? | 你现在在哪儿 海恩斯 |
[13:26] | Please, don’t give me another target. | 求你了 别再给我暗杀目标 |
[13:28] | He’s talking to his handler. We need a name. | 他在和他的操纵者说话 我们得套出名字 |
[13:29] | The woman who woke you up, what’s her name? | 唤醒你的那个女人 她叫什么名字 |
[13:31] | Please, let me sleep! | 拜托了 让我继续休眠吧 |
[13:33] | Don’t send me back into the hunt! | 不要把我送回狩猎场 |
[13:36] | – We’re losing him. – We need a name! | -他快要不行了 -我们得拿到名字 |
[13:37] | Don’t wake me up again! | 别再唤醒我 |
[13:40] | Back up, Doc! | 医生 快退后 |
[13:41] | I just need to reel him back in. Take some breaths for me. | 我只需把他的意识引回来 慢慢呼吸 |
[13:45] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[13:47] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[14:18] | Doug, his pockets are empty. | 道格 他的口袋是空的 |
[14:20] | There’s no wallet, no ID, nothing. | 没有钱包 身份证 什么都没 |
[14:22] | We don’t know anything about this guy. | 我们对这个家伙一无所知 |
[14:24] | Maybe the less we know, the better. | 也许我们知道的越少越好 |
[14:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:36] | We need to eliminate the standard ID points. | 我们得除掉基本的身份特征 |
[14:38] | Hands, feet, and teeth. | 手 脚 和牙齿 |
[14:40] | It won’t prevent an ID forever, | 这不能永远阻止识别身份 |
[14:41] | but it’ll delay whoever finds him | 但能拖延住找到他的人 |
[14:42] | long enough for us to get out of town. | 给我们足够的时间逃出去 |
[14:47] | Where did you learn– | 你从哪儿学到的… |
[14:47] | I’ve been an ER nurse for 10 years. | 我做急诊护士十年了 |
[14:49] | It’s how they ID John Does. | 他们就是凭此确认无名死尸的 |
[14:52] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[14:59] | Hey, the woman in the Arctic, | 北极的那个女人 |
[15:02] | tell me about her. | 跟我说说她吧 |
[15:04] | Uh…there’s nothing to tell, really. | 没什么好说的 |
[15:06] | I don’t even remember her name. | 我甚至不记得她叫什么了 |
[15:07] | Don’t even remember what she looks like. She was just a woman. | 也不记得她的长相了 她就是个女人而已 |
[15:11] | What did you talk about? | 你们都谈了些什么 |
[15:12] | Sick cat back home, being laid off by ExPo. | 病猫回家 被世博开除 |
[15:14] | I don’t know-just small talk. | 我不知道 就是随便闲聊 |
[15:17] | Was anything weird? | 有什么奇怪的地方吗 |
[15:20] | – Like what? – Like… | -比如说 -比如 |
[15:23] | something out of the ordinary like that didn’t seem to fit. | 看上去不寻常的事 |
[15:25] | – I don’t know, Sam. – Well, just think. | -我不知道 小萨 -好好想想 |
[15:26] | I said I don’t know. Why are you pushing me so hard on this? | 我说了我不知道 你为什么在这事上一直逼我 |
[15:29] | ‘Cause I’m trying to help you | 因为我想帮你 |
[15:30] | make sense of what happened out there, okay? | 搞清楚到底发生了什么 好吗 |
[15:34] | All right, she poured me a glass of wine back at her office. | 好吧 她在她办公室里给我倒了杯酒 |
[15:37] | She started singing some nursery rhyme. | 然后她开始唱儿歌 |
[15:41] | Wait, a nursery rhyme? | 等等 儿歌 |
[15:42] | She was drunk, I guess. | 她大概喝醉了吧 |
[15:45] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[15:48] | Shit. | 该死 |
[15:59] | It’s over, isn’t it? | 结束了 是不是 |
[16:02] | What’s over? | 什么结束了 |
[16:05] | The life we had. | 我们曾拥有的生活 |
[16:07] | No, listen to me, Doug. | 不 听我说 道格 |
[16:09] | We’re gonna get through this, okay? | 我们会挺过去的 好吗 |
[16:10] | Nothing that happened tonight changes that. | 不管今晚发生了什么 这都不会改变 |
[16:12] | – You shot a man in our house, Sam. – Yeah. | -你在我们家枪杀了人 小萨 -是的 |
[16:15] | And I’d do it all over again | 要是重来一次 我还会这么做的 |
[16:16] | because the only thing that matters to me is you. | 因为对我来说唯一重要的就是你 |
[16:31] | You could pull that trigger 100 more times, | 你可以再扣动扳机一百次 |
[16:35] | and you’d never do better than the first shot that you took. | 但你也不会再射出那么准的一枪了 |
[16:37] | Sam, that was a perfect bullseye. | 小萨 那就是完美的正中靶心 |
[16:41] | Where’d you learn to shoot like that, Sam? | 你从哪儿学会的射击 小萨 |
[16:44] | Just lucky, I guess. | 大概是运气好吧 |
[16:50] | Get his feet. | 把脚锯下来 |
[21:16] | You FBI guys were in there. What happened? | 你们联调局的人在里面 出什么事了 |
[21:18] | We’re going in now. | 我们现在要进去了 |
[21:19] | He snapped. | 他忽然失控了 |
[21:20] | You need to warn your people. This man is highly trained. | 你得警告你的人 这个人训练有素 |
[21:22] | Yeah, no shit. | 是啊 可不是嘛 |
[21:24] | Call just came in. | 刚刚得到消息 |
[21:25] | Man in an orange jumpsuit running west on 349. | 一个穿着橙色连体衣的人正在349号公路上往西跑 |
[21:28] | He’s headed for the woods. | 他冲着树林去了 |
[21:29] | He’s moving west. Let’s go! | 他往西跑了 我们走 |
[21:53] | I was gonna make them wait before chowing down, | 我本打算让他们等等再开吃 |
[21:55] | but it was about to become “Lord of the Flies” in here. | 但这里都快变成《蝇王》现场了 |
[21:59] | I am so, so sorry I missed dinner. | 非常非常抱歉 我错过了晚餐 |
[22:02] | Again. | 又一次 |
[22:03] | Mom’s saving the world | 妈妈在拯救世界 |
[22:05] | one federal trade commission policy at a time. | 一次一个联邦贸易委员会政策 |
[22:08] | What’s a trade commission policy? | 什么是贸易委员会政策 |
[22:11] | A principle of economic action. | 关于经济行为的准则 |
[22:14] | And how does that save the world? | 那东西怎么拯救世界了 |
[22:16] | Exactly. | 对啊 |
[22:17] | You know, one day, we’re all gonna sit down | 有朝一日 我们得坐下 |
[22:19] | and have a nice, long conversation | 好好长谈一番 |
[22:21] | about how your mom | 说说你妈妈是如何 |
[22:23] | really is making the world a better place. | 让这个世界变得更好的 |
[22:25] | A more boring place, maybe. | 变得更无聊了还差不多 |
[22:28] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[22:35] | 爱德华兹 打电话给我 急事 | |
[22:38] | Tom, I’m sorry, I gotta go. I’m sorry. | 汤姆 对不起 我得走了 抱歉 |
[22:43] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[22:44] | Things went south with Haynes. | 海恩斯这边出岔子了 |
[22:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:46] | Wells is dead, there are cops down, | 威尔斯死了 警察来了 |
[22:48] | and Haynes is on the run. | 海恩斯在逃 |
[22:50] | Wells put him under hypnosis and he started remembering things. | 威尔斯催眠了他 他开始捡回记忆了 |
[22:52] | His family, his training. | 他的家人 那些训练 |
[22:54] | Anything about who woke him up? | 有记起是谁唤醒他的吗 |
[22:56] | Negative. | 没有 |
[22:57] | Haynes mentioned a daughter, Lilah Jane. | 海恩斯提到了一个女儿 莱拉·简 |
[23:01] | I found a Lilah Jane Conway in Manokin, Maryland. | 我找到了一位马里兰州马诺金市的莱拉·简·康威 |
[23:06] | She’s the right age, and lives 10 miles from the jail. | 她年龄对得上 住在离监狱十英里的地方 |
[23:09] | I think he’s headed there. | 我觉得他往那边去了 |
[23:11] | If the cops are chasing Haynes, | 如果警察在追捕海恩斯 |
[23:12] | a lot of people could get hurt. | 也许会有很多人受伤 |
[23:14] | Yeah, they’re going the wrong way. | 没事 他们追错方向了 |
[23:16] | The manhunt’s headed west, | 他们往西边追了 |
[23:17] | but his daughter’s residence is due north. | 但他女儿住在北边 |
[23:20] | You are hunting him on your own? | 你要自己去追他吗 |
[23:24] | Matt, the FBI should be handling this. | 马特 应该让联调局来处理这事 |
[23:28] | If you want this contained, let me do it. | 如果你不想声张 就让我去 |
[23:33] | I’ve gotta loop in Levine. | 我得通报莱文 |
[23:35] | He is the only guy who’s gonna make sure | 他是唯一一个能确保 |
[23:37] | that neither of us is questioned | 等完事之后 |
[23:38] | by the Senate Intelligence Committee | 我俩不会被参议院情报委员会 |
[23:39] | when this thing is done. | 质问的人 |
[23:41] | Do what you have to do. | 做你必须做的 |
[23:41] | I need to get moving right now. | 我得立刻动身了 |
[23:44] | Just be careful. | 小心点 |
[23:59] | I’ll get some bleach and towels and try to clean the blood. | 我去弄点漂白粉和毛巾把血迹清理干净 |
[25:02] | Doug. | 道格 |
[25:05] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[25:13] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[25:17] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[25:22] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪拿到的 |
[25:29] | When I woke up in the snow, | 我从雪地里苏醒的时候 |
[25:31] | this was in my hand. | 手中就握着这东西 |
[25:34] | It’s like someone just placed it right there. | 感觉像是被人放在那里的 |
[25:39] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:42] | It was really supposed to be over. | 这事真的本应该结束了的 |
[25:45] | What was supposed to be over? | 什么本应该结束了 |
[25:49] | Treadstone. | 绊脚石 |
[25:52] | What the fuck is going on? | 这他妈的到底是怎么回事 |
[25:55] | I need to tell you something, and I just need you to listen. | 我得告诉你一些事 你好好听我说完 |
[26:02] | I was a first-year nurse | 我当时是 |
[26:04] | working at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in D. C. | 华盛顿特区里德陆军医院的一年级护士 |
[26:08] | D-D. C.? | 华盛顿特区 |
[26:10] | – When were you in D. C.? – I was working with vets. | -你什么时候去过特区了 -我当时负责照顾老兵 |
[26:14] | One day, a man came around, said I’d been selected | 有一天 一个人过来 他说我被选中 |
[26:17] | for a transfer to a classified facility in Virginia. | 转移到弗吉尼亚州的一处秘密机构 |
[26:22] | This place wasn’t about veterans’ recovery. | 这个地方专注的不是老兵的康复 |
[26:25] | It was a new kind of training program. | 而是一个新的训练项目 |
[26:29] | Who were you training? | 你在训练谁 |
[26:35] | You. | 你 |
[26:37] | Me? | 我 |
[26:39] | You were an asset. | 你是特工 |
[26:41] | A…what? | 什么 |
[26:43] | You were trained there. | 你在那里受训 |
[26:45] | I-I-I don’t remember being trained. | 我不记得有接受过训练 |
[26:48] | You wouldn’t. They made sure you’d never remember any of it. | 当然了 他们确保你什么都不会记得 |
[26:51] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[26:52] | Months and months of conditioning. | 数月的训练 |
[26:55] | They called it installation, | 他们称之为装潢 |
[26:57] | but that was just this fancy name they– | 但这只是他们取的一个时髦名字 |
[26:59] | They, they, they, they. Who is they? | 他们 他们 他们是谁 |
[27:03] | The CIA. | 中情局 |
[27:08] | This is a joke, right? | 这是玩笑 对吗 |
[27:10] | You were an asset for the CIA. | 你曾是中情局特工 |
[27:11] | What does that mean, Sam? | 什么意思 小萨 |
[27:13] | – Doug. – Tell me, Sam. | -道格 -告诉我 小萨 |
[27:15] | Doug, please. | 道格 拜托 |
[27:16] | What the fuck is an asset? | 什么是特工 |
[27:17] | A low-vis direct action element. | 低能见度直接行动元素 |
[27:21] | Someone who knows how to do a lot of things, | 一个精通很多事的人 |
[27:22] | including how to kill. | 包括如何杀人 |
[27:25] | Someone who takes order, doesn’t question them, | 一个接受指令 从不质疑 |
[27:27] | and always completes his mission. | 永远完成任务的人 |
[27:30] | I-I don’t remember any of it. | 我完全没有印象 |
[27:32] | By the time an asset showed up on the other side of the mirror, | 等特工到了镜子另一边 |
[27:34] | he’d already been wiped clean. | 他已经被完全抹除了 |
[27:36] | No memories, no personality, | 没有记忆 没有个性 |
[27:38] | no moral foundation. We’d… | 没有道德基础 我们… |
[27:41] | we’d generate a cover identity from the ground up. | 我们会生成一个全新的伪装身份 |
[27:45] | This is bullshit, Sam. | 狗屁 小萨 |
[27:46] | You’re telling me everything that I know, | 你是说我所知道的一切 |
[27:48] | it’s all part of some cover identity? | 都是某个伪装身份的一部分 |
[27:49] | I-I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[27:53] | That’s the training. | 那就是训练 |
[27:56] | When were you gonna tell me, Sam? | 你打算什么时候跟我说 小萨 |
[27:57] | I wasn’t. | 没打算过 |
[28:00] | I just been–I’ve been really trying to protect you, | 我只是 想要保护你 |
[28:03] | and I’ve been trying to protect us. | 我也在努力保护我们 |
[28:05] | Us is a fucking lie, Sam. | 我们就是个谎言 小萨 |
[28:32] | Fuck! | 操 |
[28:34] | Are you sure he was part of the program? | 你确定他参加过那项目吗 |
[28:36] | Wells put him under hypnosis, | 威尔斯催眠了他 |
[28:37] | and he started talking about his training. | 他开始讲他的训练 |
[28:41] | He mention any specific names? | 他提到了具体名字吗 |
[28:43] | Not to my knowledge, nope. | 据我所知没有 |
[28:46] | We need to contain this. | 我们得控制住局面 |
[28:49] | Edwards will find him. | 爱德华兹会找到他的 |
[28:52] | I don’t think that you understand the gravity | 你好像没明白这困境的 |
[28:54] | of this predicament, Ellen. | 严重性 艾伦 |
[28:56] | There is an asset who should not even exist | 现在有一个本不该存在的特工 |
[28:59] | who is leaving a trail of bodies on U. S. Soil. | 在美国领土上杀了一连串的人 |
[29:02] | That blood is on Langley’s hands, | 这是中情局造成的 |
[29:04] | and that blood is on our hands. | 是我们造成的 |
[29:05] | I think I understand this predicament pretty fucking well. | 我想我他妈非常清楚现在的困境 |
[29:13] | We need to keep this thing compartmentalized. | 我们得把这事划分下 |
[29:18] | You know, Dan, | 你知道 丹 |
[29:20] | I was a part of the containment effort during Blackbriar. | 黑蔷薇行动中 我参与了局面控制 |
[29:24] | I am fully aware of what the blowback | 我很清楚这事的后坐力 |
[29:27] | could do to this agency. | 可能会对局里造成什么影响 |
[29:28] | And I think I know why you picked me to run this thing. | 我想我知道你为什么选我来负责这事 |
[29:32] | I mean, what, it was only 48 hours ago | 48小时前 |
[29:34] | that I was tracking sub rosa money transfers | 我还在追踪 |
[29:37] | coming in from Iran for the DDI, and then, what, | 伊朗秘密转给情报部副总监的钱 然后 |
[29:38] | all of a sudden, out of nowhere, | 突然间 毫无预兆 |
[29:40] | you just hired me for this Kwon operation? | 你就让我来负责这次权将军的行动 |
[29:42] | Well, you were a star in the North Korean Affairs | 多年来你一直是 |
[29:44] | leadership section for years, | 朝鲜事务部的佼佼者 |
[29:45] | you have intimate knowledge of their hierarchy– | 你对他们的统治集团有深刻了解 |
[29:47] | You know, Dan, Dan, you knew Kwon had a connection | 丹 丹 你在权说出来之前 |
[29:51] | to Treadstone before he even said it out loud. | 就知道他和绊脚石有关系 |
[29:53] | Why the hell didn’t you tell me that? | 你当初为什么不告诉我 |
[29:56] | Did you also know about Stiletto Six? | 你也知道短剑六号吗 |
[30:01] | I’m sorry, I have to say this out loud. | 抱歉 我必须大声说出来 |
[30:04] | I think you brought me on board | 我觉得你找我来 |
[30:05] | just to take the heat off of you. | 是为了减轻你的压力 |
[30:11] | The fact that you had… | 选择你的原因之一 |
[30:14] | no prior connection to Treadstone was a factor. | 是你之前和绊脚石没有联系 |
[30:21] | Because you were clean. | 因为你干净 |
[30:24] | Because you’re beyond suspicion. | 因为你不容怀疑 |
[30:31] | But we’re in this thing together. | 但我们是一条船上的 |
[30:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:32] | You got a friendly coming up on your six right now, Trooper. | 你背后有一个友军 骑兵 |
[32:35] | Yeah, I got some fresh tracks over here. | 我在这儿发现了新鲜踪迹 |
[32:41] | Haynes. | 海恩斯 |
[32:46] | Put the AR down. | 把步枪放下 |
[33:06] | You kill a cop for that uniform? | 你为了那套制服杀了警察吗 |
[33:08] | He was breathing fine when I left. | 我走的时候他呼吸还正常 |
[33:11] | Dr. Wells wasn’t. | 威尔斯医生可没有 |
[33:14] | He flipped a switch. All I saw was red. | 他打开了开关 我眼里全是红色 |
[33:18] | I’m starting to feel like I got it under control now, though. | 不过我开始觉得我现在将其控制住了 |
[33:22] | You murder people. | 你杀人 |
[33:23] | You really think you’re gonna walk away from this? | 你真觉得你能逃得掉吗 |
[33:26] | Look, I know this only ends one way. | 我知道结局只有一种 |
[33:29] | But I want to say hello to my girl… | 但我想在我走之前 |
[33:32] | before I say good-bye. | 见见我女儿 |
[33:35] | Help me expose whoever’s waking you guys up. | 帮我曝光唤醒你们的人 |
[33:42] | Why would I do that for you? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[33:44] | I can make sure you get to your daughter. | 我能确保你能见到你女儿 |
[33:47] | It won’t be for long, | 不会很久 |
[33:48] | but I can get you in front of her. | 但我能让你见到她 |
[33:53] | What’s it gonna be? | 你说怎么样 |
[34:49] | This photo. | 这张照片 |
[34:51] | Look at it. | 看看 |
[34:54] | The address, it’s a mission. | 这个地址 是个任务 |
[34:56] | She’s your target. | 她是你的目标 |
[34:58] | That’s why he showed up here. | 所以他才过来 |
[34:59] | The red circle, it’s a post-hypnotic trigger, | 红圈 这是催眠后触发器 |
[35:02] | so when it’s used along with a visual cue like a photo, | 所以配上诸如照片的视觉提示后 |
[35:04] | it activates your programming. | 就激活了你的编程 |
[35:06] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:07] | Your subconscious sees it as a problem that has to be solved, | 你的潜意识把这视作一个需要解决的问题 |
[35:10] | and the only way to do that is by completing your mission. | 而唯一的办法就是完成你的任务 |
[35:14] | This one is a kill mission. | 这个任务是杀人任务 |
[35:18] | You’re telling me I’m gonna execute this woman tonight, | 你是说我今晚要去杀掉这个女人 |
[35:20] | and I don’t even have a choice in the matter? | 而我连选择的余地都没有 |
[35:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:26] | I think we’ve killed enough people for one night, don’t you? | 我想我们今晚已经杀了够多人了 你不觉得吗 |
[35:31] | Doug, you’re not hearing me, okay? | 道格 你没在听 |
[35:32] | The address, the photo, | 这个地址 这照片 |
[35:34] | the floor plans-that’s how it works. | 楼层平面图 整个流程就是这样的 |
[35:36] | That’s all an asset needs for an assassination. | 这是特工暗杀所需要的一切 |
[35:38] | Why does the CIA even want her dead? | 为什么中情局想要她死 |
[35:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:41] | I have no idea. | 我毫无头绪 |
[35:43] | They’ve already sent two people to wake you up, | 他们已经派了两个人来唤醒你 |
[35:45] | so if you don’t complete this mission, they’ll be back. | 所以如果你不完成这个任务 他们还会回来的 |
[35:48] | Another guy? | 另一个人 |
[35:49] | A team. | 一个小队 |
[35:50] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[35:52] | Look, I know these people, Doug. | 听着 我了解这些人 道格 |
[35:56] | We won’t last a week. | 我们坚持不了一周的 |
[35:58] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[36:03] | What even makes you think I’m capable | 你为什么会觉得我有能力 |
[36:04] | of doing something like this? | 做出这样的事 |
[36:13] | Because I… | 因为我 |
[36:17] | I helped create you. | 我帮助创造了你 |
[36:20] | I helped create you. | 我帮助创造了你 |
[36:22] | So those dreams you’ve been having, | 你最近做的那些梦 |
[36:24] | they’re not dreams, they’re memories. | 那不是梦 是记忆 |
[36:30] | That voice singing to you… | 跟你唱歌的声音 |
[36:35] | It was me. | 是我 |
[36:41] | 朝鲜 朔州 距离鸭绿江15公里 | |
[39:15] | This is where the meet-up is supposed to be. | 这是指定的见面地点 |
[39:18] | Maybe I can find out why this is happening. | 也许我能弄清这一切的原因 |
[39:21] | How many assets are out there? | 有多少特工 |
[39:23] | It’s hard to say. | 难说 |
[39:25] | I only worked at the program for three years. | 我只在项目里工作了三年 |
[39:29] | You were number 17. | 你是17号 |
[39:32] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[39:36] | Of all the assets that came through there… | 那么多的特工 |
[39:40] | why’d you fall in love with me? | 你为什么爱上了我 |
[39:45] | They erase every detail of your life, | 他们抹除你生活里的每个细节 |
[39:47] | but there was something in your eyes, | 但你眼里有种东西 |
[39:50] | something I could feel-this innocence. | 我能感觉到 天真无邪 |
[39:54] | I knew that was the real you, | 我知道那是真实的你 |
[39:55] | and that’s the part of you I fell in love with. | 我爱上的就是那部分 |
[40:00] | The look in my eyes? | 我眼里的神情 |
[40:04] | Is it still there? | 还在吗 |
[40:09] | Yeah. | 在 |
[40:20] | All this training you say I’ve gotten, | 你说我接受的这些训练 |
[40:22] | it’s gonna kick in when I need it, right? | 会在我需要的时候起作用 对吗 |
[40:24] | Yeah, it has to. | 必须的 |
[40:26] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[40:27] | Because the most important thing | 因为最重要的事 |
[40:28] | is you coming back to me. | 就是你回到我身边 |
[40:38] | Gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[40:50] | You should go home now. | 你该回家了 |
[41:11] | You the guy? | 就是你 |
[41:13] | I’m the guy. | 是我 |
[41:15] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[41:22] | Dealer’s choice. | 你随便挑 |
[41:25] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[41:27] | Fuck’s wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[41:30] | – Whose guy is this? – I don’t know. | -这是谁的人 -不知道 |
[41:32] | Boss wants him in the crew, so he’s in the crew. | 老大想要他入队 所以就得找他 |
[41:36] | I don’t care how high-speed the boss thinks you are. | 我不管老大觉得你有多高效 |
[41:38] | None of us gonna save you when that low-caliber | 要是你的小口径手枪让你到时遇到麻烦了 |
[41:40] | load-out of yours puts you waist-deep in the shit. | 没人会救你的 |
[41:42] | – What’s our ROE? – Our what? | -我们的ROE是什么 -我们的什么 |
[41:44] | Rules of engagement. What are the parameters? | 交战规则 参数是什么 |
[41:47] | What are the comms protocols? How are we making entry? | 通讯协议是什么 要怎么进入 |
[41:48] | We’re walking in there, and putting meat on the floor, man. | 我们走进去 干掉目标 |
[41:51] | That’s all the parameters you need to know, sport. | 这就是你需要知道的全部参数 废物 |