时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | We’re at war, John. | 我们在打仗 约翰 |
[00:08] | The human mind, it seems, is the new battlefield. | 似乎心智是新的战场 |
[00:10] | If we’re gonna win, | 如果我们想赢的话 |
[00:10] | we can’t be afraid to match our enemies’ level of brutality. | 我们不能害怕变得和敌人一样冷酷 |
[00:13] | Track Petra down. | 找到佩特拉 |
[00:14] | I have no idea where she is now. | 我不知道她现在在哪 |
[00:16] | Sources tell me that you were seen with her in Budapest. | 线人跟我说有人在布达佩斯看到你和她在一起 |
[00:18] | I’d start there if I were you. | 我要是你的话 就会从那开始找 |
[00:19] | I need to know everything about this woman, Tara Coleman. | 我要知道这个女人塔拉·科曼的所有信息 |
[00:22] | She’s a journalist. | 她是一名记者 |
[00:22] | She believes that a decommissioned nuke known as Stiletto Six | 她相信一枚代号为短剑六号的 |
[00:26] | ended up on the black market. | 退役核弹进入了黑市 |
[00:28] | This was full of holes, she lost all credibility. | 那篇报道充满漏洞 导致她失去了所有信誉度 |
[00:30] | The encryption key to access those funds is on this flash drive. | 获取那些资金的加密密钥在这个U盘里 |
[00:35] | Purchase those launch codes. | 购买发射代码 |
[00:37] | – Tara? – I’m going to Ghana | -塔拉 -我去加纳 |
[00:39] | because I need to set the story straight about Stiletto Six. | 因为我要纠正短剑六号的故事 |
[00:42] | I can’t sanction this. | 我不能批准你这么做 |
[00:42] | I’m not asking for your sanction. | 我没要你批准我 |
[01:05] | – What did they tell my mother? – Agency protocols. | -他们跟我妈说了什么 -局里的规章制度 |
[01:07] | So she thinks I’m dead? I was only gone a week. | 所以她认为我死了 我不过就消失了一周 |
[01:09] | John, you were missing for nine months. | 约翰 你消失了九个月 |
[01:11] | You are an asset for the CIA. | 你是中情局特工 |
[01:13] | She’s your target. | 她是你的目标 |
[01:14] | If you don’t complete this mission, they’ll be back. | 如果你不完成这个任务 他们还会回来的 |
[01:16] | – We won’t last a week. – Gotta go. | -我们坚持不了一周的 -我得走了 |
[01:18] | The most important thing is you coming back to me. | 最重要的事就是你回到我身边 |
[01:22] | – You the guy? – I’m the guy. | -就是你 -是我 |
[01:25] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[01:28] | Whose guy is this? | 这是谁的人 |
[01:29] | Boss wants him in the crew, so he’s in the crew. | 老大想要他入队 所以就得找他 |
[01:52] | Okay, we got the new guy with us, | 队里来了新人 |
[01:53] | but we stick to the plan. Understood? | 但我们计划照旧 明白吗 |
[01:57] | We get in, we get the pills, we leave. | 我们进去 拿到药后就走 |
[01:58] | Whole thing should take no more than five minutes tops. | 整个行动最多只需要五分钟 |
[02:01] | Now, Mama Vernon’s in there. | 弗妈在里面 |
[02:03] | We all know she loves to roll with the security detail, | 我们都知道她喜欢雇用安保人员 |
[02:05] | so please, for the love of all that is sweet and merciful in this world, | 所以看在上帝的份上 |
[02:08] | stay the hell away from her. | 离她远点 |
[02:09] | Charlie, you take care of the guards at the front. | 查理 你应付门口的守卫 |
[02:12] | Jack ’em up, but try to leave them breathing. | 揍他们一顿 不过别打死了 |
[02:14] | Anyone opens fire on me, you best believe I’m firing back. | 谁朝我开枪 老子一定毙了他 |
[02:16] | No, Charlie. No. | 不 查理 不行 |
[02:18] | This is a heist. Not a shootout, a heist. | 这是打劫 不是枪战 是打劫 |
[02:21] | Put on your masks. We get in, | 戴上面罩 我们进去 |
[02:23] | we grab the merchandise, we get the fuck out. Are we clear? | 拿到货就马上出来 明白了吗 |
[02:27] | Put on your fucking masks. | 戴上面罩 |
[02:33] | Where the hell’s he going? | 他去哪 |
[02:36] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[02:37] | Fucking GI Joe. | 该死的特种部队 |
[02:45] | Hey, Rambo, where the hell are you going, man? | 肌肉男 你到底要去哪儿 |
[02:48] | The front entrance would’ve led you into a choke point on the factory floor. | 从前门进入会在车间引起激烈交火 |
[02:51] | We’ll make entry using the ventilator shafts on this side. | 我们从这一侧的通风井进去 |
[02:55] | What ventilator shaft? | 什么通风井 |
[03:03] | This one. | 就是这个 |
[03:06] | Who is this guy? | 这家伙到底是什么人 |
[03:08] | You comin’? | 你们要跟来吗 |
[03:14] | I told you to keep your damn mask on. | 都跟你说过了要把面罩戴上 |
[03:17] | You do not want these people seeing your face. Trust me. | 你不会想让这些人看清你的样貌的 相信我 |
[03:19] | They won’t. | 他们不会看到的 |
[03:27] | Oh, man. They’re gonna see us. | 天 他们会发现我们的 |
[03:30] | Let’s burn them down. | 干掉他们吧 |
[03:31] | Hold. | 慢着 |
[03:50] | Pills are gonna be up ahead on the main factory floor. | 药物在前面的主车间里 |
[04:29] | God damn. | 天呐 |
[04:30] | A lot more guards than I thought there were gonna be. | 比我预想中的守卫人数要多得多 |
[04:32] | Okay, uh, let me think, let me think. | 让我想想该怎么办 |
[04:53] | Fuck! | 操 |
[05:04] | Forward, forward! | 向前进 |
[05:09] | Stay close, everyone! Stay close! | 跟紧了 各位 跟紧 |
[05:20] | Spencer, move back! | 斯潘塞 撤回来 |
[06:38] | Stay on the ground! | 趴在地上不许动 |
[06:44] | Where the hell’s he going? | 他这是要去哪儿 |
[06:46] | Drop the weapon! Get down! | 放下武器 趴下 |
[06:48] | Down on the ground, now! | 趴在地上 赶紧的 |
[06:51] | We’re on our way. | 我们在路上了 |
[06:57] | Bag it up, boys. Bag it! | 兄弟们 把药品装包 装起来 |
[07:10] | Doug? | 道格 |
[07:18] | You didn’t see me, you don’t know me. | 你没看到我 你也不认识我 |
[07:21] | Get out of here–now! | 离开这里 快 |
[07:41] | Those motherfuckers actually sent someone here to kill me? | 这群畜生竟然派人来杀我了吗 |
[07:44] | Why does the CIA want you dead? | 为什么中情局想要你的命 |
[07:46] | The CIA? | 中情局 |
[07:46] | Why do they want me to kill you? | 为什么他们想让我杀了你 |
[07:48] | They don’t even know I exist. | 他们压根不知道我的存在 |
[07:53] | I can pay you. | 我可以付你钱 |
[07:56] | Enough to make you walk away from this right now. | 钱多到足以让你现在立刻转身走人 |
[08:17] | Hey, where’s Charlie? | 查理人呢 |
[08:19] | He didn’t make it. | 他挂了 |
[08:33] | 布达佩斯 1973年 | |
[08:43] | 中情局 人事档案 外勤特工 丹尼尔·艾兰德 已死亡 | |
[08:44] | 外勤特工 柯特·詹金斯 已死亡 | |
[08:46] | 外勤特工 凯·纽曼 已死亡 | |
[08:52] | 外勤特工 唐纳德·马瑟森 失踪 | |
[09:28] | You know me? | 你认识我吗 |
[09:48] | 那你是否见过一个女人 很漂亮 红头发 | |
[12:51] | When I heard there was a funeral going on, | 我一听说在举行葬礼 |
[12:52] | I knew I’d find you dancing. | 就知道你会在跳舞 |
[12:55] | This is a long way from Damascus. | 这里离大马士革好远 |
[12:57] | My editor was killed by an IED a week after you left. | 你走后一周 我的编辑就被简易炸弹炸死了 |
[13:01] | I took that as a sign I should get out, too. | 我觉得那是老天在暗示我也该走了 |
[13:04] | How many women can say they struck up a friendship in a war zone? | 有几个女人能说自己在战区交上了朋友呢 |
[13:08] | It’s been too long since I worked a big story. | 我已经很久没报道过大新闻了 |
[13:11] | How long? | 有多久 |
[13:12] | Crypt 4. | 序列密码4之后就没有过了 |
[13:14] | Remember the story we wrote together? | 还记得我们一起写的那个报道吗 |
[13:16] | Remember Nolan Lavelle? | 还记得诺兰·拉维尔吗 |
[13:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:19] | Paranoid, attention-seeking, brilliant. | 多疑 喜欢引人瞩目 聪明 |
[13:22] | Releasing the biggest batch of classified files since Cablegate. | 造成了密电门以来最大数量的机密文件泄露 |
[13:28] | I need to see Sebastian. | 我要见塞巴斯蒂安 |
[13:30] | Sebastian? | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[13:32] | He’s in prison. | 他进监狱了 |
[13:34] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[13:36] | Sebastian got caught moving a shipment of assault rifles | 他运一批冲锋枪进布基纳法索的时候 |
[13:39] | into Burkina Faso. | 被抓了 |
[13:41] | He told me he was getting out of that line of business. | 他跟我说不会再干这行的 |
[13:43] | He’d have said anything if it meant keeping you around, Tara. | 只要能留住你 他什么话都说得出来 塔拉 |
[13:51] | Have you ever heard of Treadstone? | 你听说过绊脚石吗 |
[13:53] | No… | 没 |
[13:55] | where is this coming from? | 怎么突然问起这个 |
[13:56] | I think it could be connected to Stiletto Six. | 我认为可能与短剑六号有关 |
[14:01] | I chased stories because I wanted to. | 我追踪新闻是因为我想追 |
[14:04] | You chased them because you had to. | 而你则是责任感驱使 |
[14:06] | That’s the difference between you and me. | 这就是你我之间的区别 |
[14:10] | I admired you for it. | 所以我很钦佩你 |
[14:12] | Sebastian has contacts that I need. | 塞巴斯蒂安有我需要的人脉 |
[14:14] | Can you get me inside that prison to see him today? | 你今天能带我进监狱里见见他吗 |
[14:17] | My cousin Kofi is a guard in there. | 我表兄科菲是狱警 |
[14:20] | I can try. | 我可以试试 |
[14:28] | 我们要怎么过去 河水太急了 | |
[14:31] | 我来操心水流的事 你藏好就行了 | |
[14:39] | 虽然这事不会发生 但如果我们被抓住了 我会装作在走私紫菜和香烟 | |
[18:59] | 探视 登记 | |
[19:02] | – You must be Kofi. – Yes. | -你一定就是科菲了 -是的 |
[19:04] | Thanks for getting me inside so quickly. | 谢谢你帮我这么快就进来了 |
[19:05] | Whatever you need, Tara. Follow me. | 悉听尊便 塔拉 跟我来 |
[19:26] | You look good. | 你真美 |
[19:27] | You’re in prison. | 你在坐牢 |
[19:28] | Every woman looks good to you right now. | 在你眼中任何女人都是美女 |
[19:36] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[19:38] | I could ask you the same question. | 我也想问你同样的问题 |
[19:41] | I’m paying the price for some… | 我正在为一些… |
[19:43] | spectacularly bad business decisions. | 严重错误的商业决定买单 |
[19:47] | What’s your excuse? | 你又有什么借口 |
[19:49] | I wanted to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[19:51] | Well, I got a busy schedule, but… | 我的行程很满的 但是… |
[19:54] | I’m sure we can squeeze you in. | 我能为你挤出时间 |
[19:58] | Are you okay, Sebastian? | 你还好吗 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[20:01] | Yeah…yeah. | 嗯…挺好的 |
[20:03] | Now come on, let me take you on the tour. | 来吧 我带你转一圈 |
[20:13] | Well, welcome to my palace. | 欢迎来到我的宫殿 |
[20:16] | I love it. | 太棒了 |
[20:17] | I like what you’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢你对这里的改造 |
[20:18] | Yeah, nice décor. | 是啊 装潢不错 |
[20:22] | Friends of yours? | 那些是你朋友吗 |
[20:24] | Oh, I see you’re still concerned about my wellbeing. | 我看你依旧很关心我呀 |
[20:26] | I like it. | 我很高兴 |
[20:28] | I just wanna know if I’m gonna get out of this | 我只想知道我能不能 |
[20:30] | place without getting shanked, Sebastian. | 安全地从这里出去 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[20:32] | Well, then I suggest walking faster. | 那你最好走快点 |
[20:36] | So you just happen to be passing through Ghana? | 所以你是刚好经过加纳 |
[20:39] | Not exactly. | 不算是 |
[20:40] | What, you came here to see me? | 那你是来看我的吗 |
[20:42] | Actually, yes. | 是的 |
[20:44] | I wanna show you something. | 我想给你看样东西 |
[20:51] | Remember this? | 记得这个吗 |
[20:55] | Syria, three years ago. | 叙利亚 三年前 |
[20:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:59] | You kept it. | 你还留着 |
[21:00] | Yeah, well, it’s the only thing I managed | 这是我被捕后 |
[21:01] | to smuggle inside here when I got arrested. | 唯一成功偷带进监狱里的东西 |
[21:04] | How romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[21:07] | Most guys would’ve just brought a photo. | 大多数人都会带上照片 |
[21:10] | Five centimeters to the left, it would’ve went through | 再往左偏五厘米 子弹就会 |
[21:12] | that side window and killed us both. | 射穿窗户 杀死我们两个 |
[21:16] | – We got lucky. – Did we? | -我们很走运 -是吗 |
[21:18] | We’re both standing here, right? | 我们这不还好好的吗 |
[21:20] | Yeah, but… we’re not together, though. | 嗯 但是我们没在一起 |
[21:24] | Look, I know I’m not enough, | 听着 我知道我还不足以 |
[21:25] | right, to make you abandon the chase, but… | 让你放弃追踪新闻 但是 |
[21:28] | a family could be. | 家庭也许可以 |
[21:29] | I didn’t come here to talk about us. | 我不是来谈我们的 |
[21:31] | Then what is this about, then? | 那你是来干什么 |
[21:37] | You need something. | 你有需求 |
[21:39] | I’m your friend, Sebastian. | 我是你朋友 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[21:40] | You don’t have friends. | 你没有朋友 |
[21:42] | You’ve got a collection of people who are ends to your means. | 你有的只是帮你达到目的的一组人 |
[21:45] | I’m chasing a story. | 我在追踪一个故事 |
[21:48] | You’re always chasing a story, Tara. | 你总是在追踪故事 塔拉 |
[21:50] | It’s the story. | 是那件事 |
[21:53] | It’s Stiletto Six. | 短剑六号 |
[21:58] | We’re done. | 我们没什么好说的了 |
[22:14] | You’re back? | 你回来了 |
[22:18] | You weren’t meant to come back. | 你不该回来的 |
[22:19] | I was here before? For how long? | 我之前来过 待了多久 |
[22:24] | I’m not supposed to talk to you. | 我不能和你说话 |
[22:25] | Please. | 拜托 |
[22:28] | You were here… four months, maybe. | 你在这里待了四个月左右 |
[22:31] | Months? | 月 |
[22:34] | Are you sure it was me? | 你确定是我吗 |
[22:42] | You want the same room? | 你还想要入住同一间房吗 |
[22:44] | It’s exactly as you left it. | 跟你离开时一模一样 |
[24:53] | – Don’t do this. – Oh, please…Matheson. | -别这样 -拜托 马瑟森 |
[24:57] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[24:59] | Bentley, it’s me, Matheson. | 本特利 是我 马瑟森 |
[25:02] | – I’m American– – Where are the others? | -我是美国人 -其他人在哪 |
[25:03] | We trained together. We’re friends. | 我们一起训练 我们是朋友 |
[25:06] | We’re on the same side! | 我们是同一战队的 |
[25:14] | What the hell did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[25:21] | Ellender… | 艾兰德 |
[25:23] | Jenkins, Newman… | 詹金斯 纽曼 |
[25:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:32] | No, no– | 不 不 |
[25:33] | Enough. Enough! | 够了 够了 |
[25:36] | He still needs to give us their locations so we can roll them up. | 他还得告诉我们他们的位置我们才能去抓他们 |
[25:38] | He will. | 他会的 |
[25:50] | You should not be up here. | 你不该到这来的 |
[25:55] | You knew about this? | 你知道这事 |
[25:57] | Officially, I know nothing. | 官方来说 我什么都不知道 |
[26:00] | You’re working for the KGB. | 你是克格勃的人 |
[26:01] | No! I don’t know how they did it, | 不 我不知道他们是怎么做到的 |
[26:03] | but they programmed me somehow. | 但他们设法对我进行编程 |
[26:05] | I don’t have any memory of this. | 我对这事毫无印象 |
[26:06] | I wasn’t part of this. The Russians just paid me off. | 我没有参与 俄罗斯人贿赂了我 |
[26:09] | They didn’t tell me anything. | 他们什么都没跟我说 |
[26:10] | But you were here, hmm? You saw some things? | 但你当时在这儿 对吗 你看到了什么 |
[26:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:18] | The Russians brought in the men who lived in this room. | 俄罗斯人带回一些男人 生活在这房间里 |
[26:21] | And I was one of them? | 我是其中之一 |
[26:24] | I recognized some of the people you took up here | 我认出了一些被你强迫 |
[26:27] | against their will. They were criminals, | 带上来的人 他们是罪犯 |
[26:30] | gangsters, men who wouldn’t break easily. | 匪徒 不会轻易崩溃的人 |
[26:34] | Sometimes they left in body bags. | 有时他们被装在运尸袋里送出去 |
[26:38] | I saw myself in that footage. | 我在录像里看到了自己 |
[26:41] | It looked like I was enjoying myself. | 看上去我很享受 |
[26:45] | You were. | 是的 |
[26:48] | How the fuck would you know that? | 你他妈怎么知道 |
[26:51] | Because you told me so yourself, John. | 因为你亲口告诉我的 约翰 |
[26:54] | You started talking to me while you were a guest here. | 你在还是客人的时候就开始和我聊天 |
[26:58] | You said that you’d finally found your true purpose. | 你说你终于找到了你真正的使命 |
[27:07] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[27:08] | I didn’t come here to hurt you. | 我不是来伤害你的 |
[27:09] | Then why the hell did you come? | 那你为什么来 |
[27:11] | I haven’t slept in two days. | 我已经两天没睡了 |
[27:13] | I have been chased, | 一直有人追我 |
[27:14] | I saw a kid get shot in the backseat of my car, | 我看到一个孩子在我车上后座被枪打死 |
[27:16] | and I have never felt more alone than I do right now. | 我从没现在这么孤独过 |
[27:18] | I think you like being alone. | 我想你喜欢独处 |
[27:20] | It’s fucked up, but that is how I like it– | 这很操蛋 但我就喜欢这样 |
[27:23] | it’s how I’ve always liked it. | 一直如此 |
[27:24] | Are you listening to yourself? | 你有在听你说话吗 |
[27:26] | The last thing I’d ever want to do | 我最不想做的事 |
[27:27] | is to bring more pain into your life, but I need your help. | 就给给你带来更多痛苦 但我需要你的帮助 |
[27:31] | Yuri Leniov is selling | 尤里·莱尼诺夫要在黑市上 |
[27:32] | the Stiletto Six launch codes on the black market. | 出售短剑六号发射代码 |
[27:35] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[27:35] | I need you to call him for me. | 我需要你帮我联系他 |
[27:37] | – That’s insane. – Please, Sebastian. | -这太疯狂了 -拜托 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[27:39] | Not a chance–and even if I wanted to do it, I couldn’t | 没门 而且就算我想 我也做不到 |
[27:42] | because inmates can’t make phone calls. | 因为囚犯不能打电话 |
[27:43] | – I know. – So as long as I’m locked up in here, | -我知道 -所以只要我被关在这儿 |
[27:45] | nothing’s happening. | 那就没戏 |
[27:46] | What if there was a way to get you out of here? | 万一我有办法能让你出去呢 |
[27:48] | So you can get involved with Yuri Leniov? | 好让你跟尤里·莱尼诺夫打交道吗 |
[27:51] | No thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[27:52] | You know what’s at stake. | 你知道风险有多大 |
[27:56] | It was great seeing you again, Tara. | 很高兴再次见到你 塔拉 |
[27:58] | Maybe I can be a bit more useful the next time | 或许你下次漂洋过海来找我时 |
[28:01] | you travel across the world to track me down. | 我能帮到你更多 |
[28:10] | Everything okay? | 一切可好 |
[28:13] | Kofi… | 科菲 |
[28:17] | I need your help with something. | 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[28:40] | Bentley residence. | 本特利家 |
[28:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:48] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:18] | – Sorry. – You’re American. | -抱歉 -你是美国人 |
[29:22] | Yeah, that’s one of the few things | 这是为数不多关于我自己 |
[29:23] | I can say about myself for certain. | 我能确定的事 |
[29:25] | Certainties are the only things that interest me. | 我只对确定的事感兴趣 |
[29:29] | Then this may be a short conversation. | 那这次对话或许很快就会结束 |
[29:32] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[29:35] | John. | 约翰 |
[29:38] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[29:41] | Katya. | 卡佳 |
[29:46] | I crave certainty. | 我喜欢确定性 |
[29:48] | I think it might be driving me insane. | 可能已经把我逼疯了 |
[29:52] | Then stop looking in the past. | 那就别再回顾过去 |
[29:57] | You were in Vietnam. | 你去过越南 |
[30:00] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[30:02] | I’ve guided veterans before. | 我以前指导过老兵 |
[30:04] | Men carrying scars of deep trauma. | 背负着深刻创伤的男人 |
[30:09] | You keep it all bottled up inside. | 你们把它全都埋在心底 |
[30:12] | And what exactly am I supposed to do with it? | 那我该怎么办 |
[30:17] | Let it go. | 放手 |
[30:20] | Letting go is hard. | 放手很难 |
[30:25] | You’re looking for an answer. | 你在找一个答案 |
[30:30] | And those that pass it can help. | 经过的人能帮助你 |
[34:12] | It’s okay, it’s okay. I’m sorry. | 没事 没事 对不起 |
[34:16] | You had someone stab me? | 你雇人捅我 |
[34:17] | Meghan’s cousin assured me it would be a minor flesh wound. | 梅根堂兄跟我保证只会是小小的皮肉伤 |
[34:20] | It doesn’t feel minor. | 感觉可不小 |
[34:21] | Imagine what it was like before I shot | 想象我给你注射止痛药之前 |
[34:22] | you up with the pain killers. | 是什么感觉 |
[34:25] | The medic said you’d heal up in a week | 医护人员说你一周内就能恢复 |
[34:27] | with no complications. | 不会有并发症 |
[34:30] | I said no to you. | 我已经拒绝了你 |
[34:31] | I’m sorry, but it’s a chance to do the right thing. | 抱歉 但现在有机会做正确的事 |
[34:35] | Next time you need my help, | 下次想要我的帮助 |
[34:37] | don’t stab me in the back. | 别从背后捅我 |
[34:53] | You got a helicopter? Where’d you get the money from? | 你有直升机 你哪儿来的钱 |
[34:56] | I took it from the funds I’m gonna use to buy Stiletto Six. | 我从准备用来购买短剑六号发射代码的资金里取的 |
[34:59] | What funds? | 什么资金 |
[35:01] | I’ll tell you when we’re airborne. | 我们起飞后再跟你说 |
[35:03] | – Meghan. – Hello, Sebastian. | -梅根 -你好 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[35:04] | Thanks for wrangling the chopper. | 谢谢看守直升机 |
[35:06] | Thanks for bringing me on board. | 谢谢你带上我 |
[35:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:10] | Let’s do this. | 我们走吧 |
[36:30] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[36:49] | Did you kill her? | 你杀了她吗 |
[36:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:59] | It’s like I was someone else. | 感觉我之前像变了个人一样 |
[37:04] | When I stopped resisting it… | 当我停止抵抗后 |
[37:08] | something just took over. | 有东西接管了我的身体 |
[37:13] | What did you people do to me? | 你们对我做了什么 |
[37:14] | – We… – Turned me into a… | -我们… -把我变成了 |
[37:17] | turned me into a monster. | 把我变成了一个怪物 |
[37:21] | You’re not a monster. | 你不是怪物 |
[37:23] | You’re a really good man and I love you. | 你是个好人 我爱你 |
[37:25] | All these years I thought you were just some… | 这些年来我一直以为你是… |
[37:28] | you were some big city girl from up north. | 你是个来自北方的大城市女孩 |
[37:33] | You’re not really from Boston, are you? | 你不是波士顿的 对吗 |
[37:42] | No… | 不是 |
[37:45] | No, I’m not. | 不是的 |
[37:49] | But you are. | 但你是 |
[37:57] | Doug… | 道格 |
[38:00] | Mike was at that pill factory. | 麦克之前在那个制药工厂里 |
[38:04] | – Wait, what? – He saw me. | -什么 -他看到了我 |
[38:07] | I don’t know who else is involved, | 我不知道还有谁参与了 |
[38:09] | but I gotta warn him | 但我得警告他 |
[38:10] | in case someone comes around asking questions. | 以防万一有人来打听 |
[38:15] | Babe… | 亲爱的 |
[38:19] | What’s happening? Are we okay? | 怎么了 我们没事吧 |
[38:23] | I don’t know, Sam. | 我不知道 小萨 |
[38:29] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[39:09] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[39:11] | Somewhere past and future don’t exist. | 一个不存在过去和未来的地方 |
[39:17] | What you become will control you… | 你变成的那个人会控制你 |
[39:19] | unless you learn how to accept it. | 除非你学会怎么接纳它 |
[39:22] | What if I don’t wanna accept it? | 万一我不想接纳呢 |
[39:25] | Let your heart take over. | 让你的心接管 |
[39:27] | Doesn’t even make any sense. | 这毫无逻辑 |
[39:31] | Real answers only come | 只有在你彻底抛下心事后 |
[39:33] | after you’ve left your mind far behind. | 你才能找到真正的答案 |
[39:36] | And how do I do that? | 我要怎么做到 |
[39:40] | You trust me. | 相信我 |
[39:56] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[39:58] | Tell me how this works. | 告诉我要怎么做 |
[40:01] | I’ll guide you. | 我会指导你 |
[40:04] | Just stay close to me and the sound of my voice. | 靠近我和我的声音 |
[40:07] | How do I do that? | 我要怎么做到 |
[40:10] | That’s the easy part. | 这很简单 |
[40:12] | Just a tab. | 吃一片药就行 |
[40:47] | 中国东部 现在 | |
[41:06] | Give me the envelope. | 信封给我 |
[41:23] | Those belong to my husband! | 那是我丈夫的 |
[41:26] | Stand down. | 退下 |