时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You are my most promising subject. | 你是我最有希望的对象 |
[00:11] | A great soldier for our cause. | 我们事业中的一个伟大士兵 |
[00:15] | I’ve lost nine months. | 我失去了九个月 |
[00:16] | I have no idea what happened to me during that time, | 我不知道我在那段时间里遭遇了什么 |
[00:18] | and my mother thinks I’m dead. | 我妈认为我死了 |
[00:19] | Real answers only come after you’ve left your mind far behind. | 只有在你彻底抛下心事后 你才能找到真正的答案 |
[00:23] | And how do I do that? | 我要怎么做到 |
[00:25] | I’ll guide you. | 我会指导你 |
[00:29] | The woman who woke you up, what’s her name? | 唤醒你的那个女人 她叫什么名字 |
[00:33] | Haynes mentioned a daughter. | 海恩斯提到了一个女儿 |
[00:36] | I think he’s headed there. | 我觉得他往那边去了 |
[00:37] | Help me expose whoever’s waking you guys up. | 帮我曝光唤醒你们的人 |
[00:39] | I can make sure you get to your daughter. | 我能确保你能见到你女儿 |
[00:58] | * Are you sleeping, are you sleeping * | *你在睡觉吗 你在睡觉吗* |
[01:01] | * Brother John? * | *约翰兄弟* |
[01:03] | Let’s hope it works this time. | 希望这次有用 |
[01:05] | What do you know about me? | 你对我有什么了解 |
[01:06] | You’re broken, but we can fix this. | 你坏了 但我们可以修补 |
[01:10] | Whose guy is this? | 这是谁的人 |
[01:11] | Boss wants him in the crew, so he’s in the crew. | 老大想要他入队 所以就得找他 |
[01:13] | We get in, we get the pills, we leave. | 我们进去 拿到药后就走 |
[01:15] | Why do they want me to kill you? | 为什么他们想让我杀了你 |
[01:16] | I can pay you. | 我可以付你钱 |
[01:19] | Doug? | 道格 |
[01:21] | You didn’t see me, you don’t know me. | 你没看到我 你也不认识我 |
[01:24] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[01:36] | Jesus, Dougie, what’s going on? | 老天 道格 什么情况 |
[01:37] | – Get the fuck inside. – What took you so long? | -快进去 -怎么这么久才来 |
[01:40] | I’ve been trying to call you all night. | 我给你打了一晚上的电话 |
[01:41] | Listen to me, there’s– | 听我说 |
[01:43] | people might come around asking you about me. | 也许会有人过来向你打听我 |
[01:45] | – You can’t tell them anything. – What are you talking about? | -你什么都不能告诉他们 -你在说什么 |
[01:47] | I am caught up in some dark shit, man. | 我卷入了很可怕的事 |
[01:49] | I don’t want you getting involved. | 我不想你也陷进来 |
[01:50] | Have you seen the news? | 你看新闻了吗 |
[01:52] | That–that guy I saw you kill last night | 我昨晚看到你杀的那个人 |
[01:53] | might have been a cop, Doug. | 可能是警察 道格 |
[01:55] | – Fuck! – I can’t go back to jail. | -操 -我不想回监狱 |
[01:59] | I know what I was doing there. | 我知道我在干什么 |
[02:01] | It was just supposed to be an easy gig, just a couple of runs. | 本该是次很简单的活的 就跑几次腿 |
[02:03] | What were you doing there? | 你当时在那干什么 |
[02:07] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[02:08] | Sorry, man, I just– | 抱歉 我只是 |
[02:09] | I told you, man, I can’t go back to prison. | 我跟你说了 我不能回监狱 |
[02:13] | Go, go, go! Move in, move in! | 快上 进去 |
[05:14] | 布达佩斯 1973年 | |
[06:26] | Has it kicked in yet? | 药劲上来了吗 |
[06:32] | Is this gonna help me remember? | 这会帮我找回记忆吗 |
[06:36] | Relax your mind. | 放松思绪 |
[06:41] | Separate yourself from the experience. | 从经历中剥离自我 |
[06:49] | That’s it. Let it go. | 就是这样 放轻松 |
[06:53] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[06:54] | What do you see now? | 你看到了什么 |
[06:56] | It’s like I’m watching myself. | 像是我在看着我自己 |
[06:59] | I’m back in Krakow. | 我回到了克拉科夫 |
[07:02] | I’m about to make a decision. | 我将要做出一个决定 |
[07:04] | What kind of decision? | 什么样的决定 |
[07:08] | The kind that changes everything. | 足以改变一切的决定 |
[07:18] | We got to keep running, John. | 我们得赶紧逃跑 约翰 |
[07:21] | You need to keep running. | 你得赶快逃 |
[07:22] | – Yeah? What about you? – I’ll draw them away. | -那你呢 -我来引开他们 |
[07:25] | Clear a path for you to get out. | 制造机会使你脱身 |
[07:27] | One of us needs to get back, | 我们中得有一个赶回去 |
[07:28] | tell the station what we learned. | 把我们了解到的情报告诉局里 |
[07:29] | Oh, come on, man. | 别这样 伙计 |
[07:31] | You got to go, Frank. Now. | 你得走了 弗兰克 快 |
[07:33] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[07:35] | We’ll find you. | 我们会找到你的 |
[07:37] | I’m not letting them take me alive. | 我不会让他们活捉我的 |
[07:39] | John. | 约翰 |
[07:41] | We know what they’re doing to prisoners in there. | 你我都清楚他们是如何对待囚犯的 |
[07:42] | I’m not letting that doctor pry my head open. | 我才不会让那医生撬开我的脑门 |
[07:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不住了 |
[07:54] | Stop! Stop! | 停下 快停下 |
[08:35] | I told them to use warm water, but they never listen. | 我跟他们说了要用温水 可他们就是不听 |
[08:43] | Is that better? | 这样感觉好些了吗 |
[08:49] | I saw you give yourself up so your partner could escape. | 我眼见你自投罗网 好让你的同伴逃跑 |
[09:03] | How much does the CIA know about this facility? | 关于这所机构中情局都知道些什么 |
[09:10] | How much does the CIA know about this facility? | 关于这所机构中情局都知道些什么 |
[09:30] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[09:34] | You think we’re monsters because we’re KGB. | 因为我们是克格勃 你以为我们都是恶魔 |
[09:38] | You’ve been programmed. | 你被洗脑了 |
[09:41] | Your whole life, you’ve been fed ideas | 你这一生不停地在被灌输着 |
[09:43] | about good and evil, about right and wrong. | 何为好坏对错的看法 |
[09:46] | You’ve been torturing people in here. | 你们一直在这里虐待他人 |
[09:48] | One day, men and women will volunteer for this program. | 总有一天 大家会争着报名参与这个项目 |
[09:51] | – You’re delusional. – No. | -你在痴人说梦 -不 |
[09:55] | I’m at war. | 我正身处战争之中 |
[09:56] | Well, whatever you’re gonna do to me, just get it over with. | 无论你对我要杀要剐 尽管来吧 |
[10:09] | Let it all go. | 放下心中一切念想 |
[10:39] | 现在 肯塔基州 阿什兰 | |
[10:58] | You’re a cop, huh? | 原来你是警察啊 |
[11:00] | I’m a cop, Douglas. | 我是警察 道格拉斯 |
[11:03] | It’s how things get done around here. | 在这里事情就得这么办 |
[11:05] | Your buddy gets spooked, drops the dime. | 你的同伴受到惊吓 出卖了你 |
[11:07] | I get the call. Simple. | 我收到消息闻讯而来 就这么简单 |
[11:30] | You people come here and tell us | 你们的人赶来告诉我们 |
[11:31] | that we have to work with this guy, | 说我们必须和这个人合作 |
[11:32] | which we do, by the way. | 我们确实合作了 顺便一提 |
[11:35] | He kills Patty Vernon, | 他杀死了帕蒂·弗农 |
[11:37] | and then you want us to deal with this psychopath? | 然后你们又想让我们处理这个疯子 |
[11:39] | Are you serious? | 你们认真的吗 |
[11:41] | – I’ll deal with him. – You’ll deal with him. | -我来处理他 -你来处理他 |
[11:54] | Is this the gun you used on Patty? | 你是用这把枪杀帕蒂的吗 |
[11:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:14] | Dirty cop killed her, not you. | 杀了她的人是黑警 不是你 |
[12:18] | Where’s Lowell? | 劳尔在哪 |
[12:20] | I don’t–I don’t know anyone named Lowell. | 我不认识叫劳尔的人 |
[12:21] | The man who made contact with you at your residence. | 到你的住处联系你的人 |
[12:29] | He came inside, we spoke for a few minutes, | 他进了屋子 我们聊了几分钟 |
[12:32] | and then he left. | 然后他就走了 |
[12:34] | Well, we can’t reach him. | 我们联系不上他了 |
[12:39] | That’s not my problem. | 那不是我的问题 |
[12:41] | Actually, this is a problem for us both, Doug. | 实际上 这是我们俩的问题 道格 |
[12:43] | I did my job. | 我完成了我的任务 |
[12:45] | Lowell’s missing. | 劳尔不见了 |
[12:46] | I had to take two flights to get out here | 我不得不坐了两趟飞机来这里 |
[12:48] | and clean up his fucking mess. | 给他擦屁股 |
[12:49] | What was this all about? | 这整件事到底是怎么回事 |
[12:53] | This Patty Vernon. | 这位帕蒂·弗农 |
[12:56] | Stay on mission. | 继续任务 |
[12:59] | Carry out orders. | 执行命令 |
[13:00] | Orders from who? | 谁的命令 |
[13:03] | You? | 你的吗 |
[13:05] | What is it about Lowell that you’re not telling me? | 关于劳尔你有什么是没有告诉我的 |
[13:07] | I told you. I don’t know anything. | 我说了 我什么都不知道 |
[13:10] | Why don’t we go pick up your wife, | 我们不如去接上你老婆 |
[13:12] | continue this discussion with her? | 和她一起讨论这个问题 |
[13:18] | I always liked Sam. | 我一直很喜欢小萨 |
[13:21] | Too bad she had to go off the reservation. | 真可惜她选择采取强硬行动 |
[13:55] | Fuck! | 操 |
[16:03] | He’s gotten so much better, babe. | 他进步了超多 宝贝 |
[16:07] | Can I talk to you about something? | 我能和你说件事吗 |
[16:08] | Sure, what about? | 当然 什么事 |
[16:11] | You know Matt Edwards? | 你知道马特·爱德华兹吧 |
[16:14] | He’s involved in something pretty dangerous, | 他卷进了一件很危险的事 |
[16:15] | and I’m backing his play. | 而我在支持他的行动 |
[16:17] | Well, you’ve been his guardian angel for years now. | 你当他的守护天使当了好几年了 |
[16:20] | Yeah, but this is different. | 是啊 但这次不一样 |
[16:22] | He’s making it personal, | 他把这事变成了私事 |
[16:23] | and he’s taking chances that he shouldn’t be taking. | 并且在冒一些他不应该冒的险 |
[16:25] | – And he’s putting you at risk? – Could be. | -他让你也处于危险之中了吗 -可能会 |
[16:30] | If it hasn’t already. | 也许已经让我处于危险之中了 |
[16:33] | Matt’s been a good friend to you, | 马特一直是你的好朋友 |
[16:34] | but maybe it’s time to start drawing some lines in the sand. | 但一些事情也许该停止了 |
[16:40] | Tom, you know the world I work in. | 汤姆 你知道我工作的环境 |
[16:41] | There are no straight lines. | 没有这么简单的停止 |
[16:56] | Still no word on Edwards. | 依旧没有爱德华兹的消息 |
[16:58] | We can’t get a location on him? | 我们没办法定位到他吗 |
[17:00] | He knows what he’s doing, Dan. | 他知道自己在做什么 丹 |
[17:01] | He’s smart enough to avoid leaving a trail. Come on. | 他足够聪明 不会留下踪迹的 |
[17:03] | He’s chasing Stephen Haynes, | 他在追斯蒂文·海恩斯 |
[17:04] | a likely Treadstone asset, | 一个可能是绊脚石特工的人 |
[17:06] | and we’re completely out of the loop? | 而我们却一点消息都没有 |
[17:07] | Look, Edwards, to me, | 听着 爱德华兹 对我而言 |
[17:08] | the greatest gift that a warrior can give | 一名战士能给出的最珍贵的礼物 |
[17:11] | is their life. | 就是他们的生命 |
[17:12] | Once I got discharged, I started to realize that | 我退伍之后 开始意识到 |
[17:15] | that gift had been taken away from me. | 这份礼物被从我手上拿走了 |
[17:17] | So you signed up for Treadstone to get that gift back. | 所以你为了归还那个礼物而报名参加绊脚石计划 |
[17:24] | Didn’t really work out that way. | 并没有成功 |
[17:28] | No. | 是的 |
[17:29] | His name isn’t Stephen Haynes. | 他不叫斯蒂文·海恩斯 |
[17:31] | It’s Jacob Vickers. | 他叫雅各布·维克斯 |
[17:33] | Jesus, Ellen, where did you find this? | 天 艾伦 你从哪找到的 |
[17:35] | The Cicada Protocol files were destroyed | 黑蔷薇行动关闭后 |
[17:37] | when Blackbriar was shut down. | 知了协议的档案都被销毁了 |
[17:40] | Haynes remembered he had a daughter when he was under hypnosis. | 海恩斯在催眠中记起他有个女儿 |
[17:43] | Her name is Lilah Jane Conway. | 她叫莱拉·简·康威 |
[17:46] | So I did a biological search for her father, and I got him. | 于是我去找她生父 找到了他 |
[17:49] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:52] | About the doctor– | 医生的事 |
[17:55] | I don’t know what happened. I–something snapped. | 我不知道发生了什么 失去控制 |
[17:59] | I reverted to training, and… | 我恢复到训练 |
[18:03] | I don’t know. I went reflexive in the moment. | 我也不知道 当时是条件反射 |
[18:08] | Now that we know that Haynes is Cicada, | 现在我们知道了海恩斯是知了 |
[18:11] | who the hell woke him up? | 是谁唤醒的他 |
[18:12] | I have a horrible, horrible feeling | 我有不祥预感 |
[18:14] | this is gonna lead to something much, much bigger. | 这事会引向更大的阴谋 |
[18:17] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[18:18] | But we need to stay focused on what’s in front of us right now. | 但我们得专注于眼前的事 |
[18:23] | Matt Edwards is your guy, Haynes is our best lead, | 马特·爱德华兹是你的人 海恩斯是我们最大的线索 |
[18:27] | and you don’t know where the fuck either of them are right now. | 而你现在不知道他们任何一人的位置 |
[18:38] | 布达佩斯 1973年 | |
[18:41] | It’s okay. They’re just memories. | 没事 只是回忆 |
[18:55] | Tell me your name. | 告诉我你的名字 |
[19:27] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[20:18] | Your name. | 你的名字 |
[21:08] | It’s Dr. Meisner’s lab, not mine. | 这是迈斯纳博士的实验室 不是我的 |
[21:17] | I’m sorry I failed you. | 抱歉我辜负了你 |
[21:29] | 现在 马里兰州 索尔兹伯里 | |
[21:32] | This is it. Let’s go. | 就是这了 走吧 |
[21:34] | – Your daughter’s waiting. – I’m not going to see her. | -你女儿在等你 -我不见她 |
[21:39] | Then why did I bring you all the way out here? | 那我带你到这儿来干什么 |
[21:41] | You would not have brought me | 我要是跟你说了我要来的原因 |
[21:42] | if I’d told you the reason I’m here. | 你就不会带我来了 |
[21:43] | God damn it, Haynes– | 该死 海恩斯 |
[21:45] | Whoever sent me into that convenience store | 不管是谁送我到那个便利店 |
[21:47] | knows my background. | 都了解我的背景 |
[21:49] | You figured out that I would come here after I got loose. | 你知道我逃掉后会到这来 |
[21:51] | I have to assume that they would figure it out too. | 我得假设他们也能想到 |
[21:55] | Look at the silver sedan, 5:00. | 看看那辆银色厢式轿车 5点钟方向 |
[22:01] | You think they’re staking out the house. | 你觉得他们在监视房子 |
[22:02] | That’s them, Edwards. | 那是他们 爱德华兹 |
[22:07] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[22:14] | Haynes! | 海恩斯 |
[22:17] | What the fuck, Haynes? | 搞什么 海恩斯 |
[22:21] | What are you doing? Wait, no! | 你在干什么 等等 不要 |
[23:12] | Jesus, Haynes. | 天啊 海恩斯 |
[23:20] | No phone, no ID. | 没有电话 没有身份证 |
[23:24] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[23:27] | That’s the woman who woke you up? | 唤醒你的女人就是她吗 |
[23:30] | That was our only lead! | 这是我们唯一的线索 |
[23:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:44] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[23:50] | If we move fast, you can get 30 seconds with your daughter. | 要是我们动作快的话 你可以和你女儿见面30秒 |
[23:53] | No, the memory she has of me is better than the truth. | 不 她关于我的记忆比真相好 |
[24:07] | Where the hell are you? | 你在哪 |
[24:09] | I need you to buy me some time. | 我需要你帮我争取点时间 |
[24:10] | Tell me where you are. | 告诉我你在哪 |
[24:13] | I just sent a photo to your secure email. | 我给你的加密邮箱发了张照片 |
[24:15] | I need you to run it through the facial rec database. | 到面部数据库里过一遍 |
[24:24] | Jesus, Matt. | 老天 马特 |
[24:26] | I’ll explain later. | 我晚点解释 |
[24:27] | No, you will explain right now, | 不 你立刻给我解释 |
[24:29] | ’cause you are way off the fucking grid. | 因为你已经越界太多了 |
[24:30] | Just run the photo, Ellen. | 核对照片 艾伦 |
[24:45] | She worked for a company | 她在一家 |
[24:46] | called Emory-Martin Incorporated. | 名为艾默里·马丁的公司里工作 |
[24:49] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[24:50] | It’s a distributor for farm equipment. | 农业设备经销商 |
[24:52] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[24:55] | Matt, the agency has used this company before | 马特 局里以前用过这公司 |
[24:57] | as a front for cover identities. | 作为伪装身份的幌子 |
[25:00] | – I’ll call you back. – No, no, don’t you– | -我再打给你 -不 不 |
[25:05] | Edwards needs an ID on this woman. | 爱德华兹想知道这女子的身份 |
[25:07] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[25:09] | She’s one of us. She’s agency. | 我们的一员 局里的人 |
[25:12] | Do we know who killed her? | 我们知道谁杀了她吗 |
[25:16] | Haynes and Edwards were on site. | 海恩斯和爱德华兹在现场 |
[25:19] | We got a fucking body count, Ellen. | 我们已经死了人了 艾伦 |
[25:22] | How many more people does this guy have to kill? | 这人还要杀多少人 |
[25:26] | So what are you proposing? | 你有什么建议 |
[25:28] | You know what we need to do. | 你知道我们该做什么 |
[25:44] | John. | 约翰 |
[25:54] | Bentley! | 本特利 |
[25:58] | John. | 约翰 |
[26:04] | Bentley! | 本特利 |
[26:06] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[26:10] | Bentley. | 本特利 |
[26:14] | – Who is it? – Bentley! | -谁 -本特利 |
[26:15] | Who is it? Is someone out there? | 谁 有人在外面吗 |
[26:18] | – John. – I can’t–I can’t hear you! | -约翰 -我听不到你 |
[26:20] | Who are you? Where are you? | 你是谁 你在哪 |
[26:22] | John. | 约翰 |
[26:25] | Shut up, shut up, shut up, just shut up, shut up… | 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[26:28] | Shut up, shut up, shut up. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[26:38] | Good morning. | 早上 |
[26:50] | You look hungry. | 你看上去饿了 |
[26:54] | Take it. | 拿去吧 |
[26:58] | I make sure they start feeding you better. | 我确保他们会开始给你足够的食物 |
[27:03] | Take it. | 拿去吧 |
[27:24] | I’m not alone in here. | 我不是一个人 |
[27:27] | I’m here with you. | 我跟你在一起 |
[27:28] | No, that’s not what I mean. I can hear them. | 不 我不是那个意思 我能听到他们 |
[27:30] | They’re all around me. | 他们在我周围 |
[27:32] | – They’re not real. – They are real! | -他们不是真人 -就是真的 |
[27:33] | It’s a side effect of the training. | 这是训练的副作用 |
[27:35] | No, no, no, they’re not. I can hear them. | 不不 不是 我能听到他们 |
[27:36] | They’re calling my name. | 他们在叫我的名字 |
[27:38] | What are they calling you? | 他们叫你什么 |
[27:50] | John. | 约翰 |
[27:54] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[27:57] | John. | 约翰 |
[28:00] | My name is John Randolph Bentley. | 我叫约翰·兰道夫·本特利 |
[28:04] | It’s okay, John. | 没事的 约翰 |
[28:07] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[28:15] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来 |
[28:19] | What have you done to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[28:22] | Helping you find your true purpose. | 帮你找到你的真正使命 |
[29:22] | 现在 肯塔基州 阿什兰 | |
[30:52] | I think there are a couple of items missing from the minibar. | 迷你酒吧里好像少了些东西 |
[30:55] | Did you already raid it, or what? | 你已经扫荡过了吗 |
[31:00] | Some lotion over here by my neck… | 我脖子上有乳液 |
[31:17] | We’re using another asset. | 我们再使用别的特工 |
[31:20] | What’s happening with the Patty Vernon situation? | 帕蒂·弗农是什么情况 |
[31:23] | She controlled a $100-million market share | 她控制了非法阿片类药物 |
[31:25] | in bootleg opioid pills. | 一亿美元的市场份额 |
[31:27] | Lang Pharmaceuticals want to take it over | 朗制药公司想要接手 |
[31:29] | and make it legal. | 转为合法 |
[31:30] | This needs to be seamless. | 必须天衣无缝 |
[31:31] | There won’t be any loose ends. | 不会有后患 |
[31:37] | The cops, Doug, and Samantha. | 警察 道格 萨曼莎 |
[31:48] | 布达佩斯 1973年 | |
[32:44] | Excellent, John. | 很好 约翰 |
[32:47] | The others will never beat that. | 其他人永远都达不到这时间 |
[32:52] | Others? | 其他人 |
[32:53] | Stay focused on yourself, John. | 专注自己 约翰 |
[32:57] | Who else are you training? | 你还在训练谁 |
[32:59] | You’re the only one. | 只有你 |
[33:02] | Hand me the gun, John. | 枪给我 约翰 |
[33:08] | Who else are you training? | 你还在训练谁 |
[33:38] | Bentley? | 本特利 |
[33:42] | What the hell did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[33:44] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[33:48] | I’m Don Matheson. We both work for the CIA. | 我是唐·马瑟森 我们都在中情局工作 |
[33:53] | Jesus, you really don’t remember. | 天啊 你真的不记得了 |
[33:56] | The station sent me to find you. | 局里派我去找你 |
[33:59] | You’ve been missing for months. | 你失踪了数月 |
[34:02] | I found you in a bar here in Budapest. | 我在布达佩斯的一家酒吧里找到的你 |
[34:04] | You told me you’ve been on the run from the KGB, | 你跟我说你在逃避克格勃 |
[34:06] | and you needed an exfiltration that night. | 你那晚需要撤离 |
[34:09] | When we showed up at the rally point, | 我们去了集结点 |
[34:10] | it was a KGB ambush. | 结果是克格勃埋伏在那 |
[34:22] | Come on, man. | 拜托 |
[34:27] | Tell me the truth… | 告诉我真相 |
[34:32] | Or I’ll have to hurt you. | 不然我会伤害你 |
[34:35] | They’re in your head. | 他们控制了你 |
[34:39] | You won’t even remember this conversation. | 你都不会记得这次对话 |
[34:48] | No! | 不 |
[34:50] | No! Bentley, no! | 不 本特利 不 |
[34:53] | No, Bentley! No! | 不 本特利 不 |
[35:01] | Your training has been going so well | 我们到达柏林后 |
[35:03] | since we arrived in Berlin. | 你的训练进展很顺利 |
[35:06] | You’ve exceeded all our standards. | 你超出了我们的标准 |
[35:12] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[35:16] | You are… | 你 |
[35:18] | You are special. | 你很特别 |
[35:21] | I don’t feel control over myself when you’re around. | 你在我身边的时候 我控制不了自己 |
[35:25] | I know, John. I feel the same. | 我知道 约翰 我有同样的感觉 |
[35:29] | What have you done to me? Hmm? | 你对我做了什么 |
[35:31] | Don’t be scared. | 别怕 |
[35:34] | – I’m not myself anymore. – I know you feel this too. | -我不是我自己了 -我知道你也能感觉到 |
[35:38] | – It’s the training. – It’s not the training. | -是因为训练 -不是因为训练 |
[35:40] | It’s us. | 是我们 |
[35:43] | I believe in you, my love. | 我相信你 亲爱的 |
[35:50] | Petra was right about you. | 佩特拉看对了你 |
[35:53] | You are an extremely promising subject. | 你是个很有前途的对象 |
[35:59] | Time for your final test. | 是时候进行最后测验了 |
[36:08] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[36:10] | Bentley! | 本特利 |
[36:14] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[36:18] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[36:20] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我名字的 |
[36:25] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[36:28] | Please don’t make me do this. | 请别逼我这么做 |
[36:30] | – I believe in you. – No. | -我相信你 -不 |
[36:31] | No, no, you don’t understand. I can’t do that. | 不 你不明白 我做不到 |
[36:34] | I can’t. I can’t do that! | 我做不到 |
[36:35] | I can’t do this! Please don’t make me do it! | 我做不到 请别逼我这么做 |
[36:37] | Wait, stop, no! Don’t make me do this! | 住手 别逼我 |
[36:40] | Don’t make me do this! | 别逼我这么做 |
[36:45] | No! | 不 |
[36:49] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[36:50] | We’re being raided. We have to go. | 有人突击搜捕 我们得走了 |
[36:52] | It’s the KGB! | 是克格勃 |
[36:55] | – Come on. – They’re here for me. | -快 -他们是来抓我的 |
[36:56] | They’re here for me. Go! | 他们是来抓我的 |
[37:55] | 朝鲜 平壤 现在 | |
[41:19] | 布瑞餐厅 弗吉尼亚州 里士满 | |
[41:35] | Do you have people you trust? | 你有你信任的人吗 |
[41:37] | I have someone. | 有一个 |
[41:39] | – You’re gonna need him. – Her. | -你会需要他 -是她 |
[41:43] | You’re starting to see | 你开始看到 |
[41:46] | that this goes deep, right? | 这事牵扯到多少人了吧 |
[41:49] | You know there are gonna be people high up there | 你知道会有高层人士 |
[41:52] | who tell you they can manage it. | 他们会告诉你他们能应付 |
[41:54] | They’ll say, “We got it from here.” | 他们会说 接下来交给我们 |
[42:01] | Edwards, | 爱德华兹 |
[42:03] | someone needs to burn that whole fucking house | 有人得把那房子 |
[42:06] | to the ground. | 给烧了 |
[42:10] | Matt. | 马特 |
[42:12] | We need to talk about Haynes. | 我们得谈谈海恩斯 |
[42:14] | Direct action is authorized. | 直接行动已被授权 |
[42:17] | Is this your call? | 你做的决定吗 |
[42:18] | It is the call, Matt, | 这是唯一的决定 马特 |
[42:19] | and that is all you need to know. | 你只需要知道这么多 |
[42:20] | Are you able to carry out this directive or not? | 你能完成这个指令吗 |
[42:23] | You and I talked about | 你和我谈过 |
[42:24] | shutting this thing down for good. | 永久关闭这个项目 |
[42:27] | I sent you in to get answers. | 我派你是去找答案的 |
[42:29] | Your orders do not change. | 你的命令没有改变 |
[42:31] | Everything’s changed. | 一切都变了 |
[42:33] | Which side are you gonna land on | 等一切真相大白时 |
[42:34] | when the smoke clears, Ellen? | 你要站在哪边 |
[42:40] | We good? | 没问题了吗 |
[42:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:50] | We’re good. | 没问题了 |
[42:58] | They told you to kill me, didn’t they? | 他们叫你杀我 对吗 |
[43:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[43:13] | What are you gonna do? | 你会怎么做 |
[43:18] | Well, how did he respond? | 他怎么回复的 |
[43:20] | Exactly as I predicted. | 跟我预想的一样 |
[43:23] | He’s not compliant? | 他不听话 |
[43:25] | I didn’t bring him into this because he’s compliant. | 我不是因为他听话而让他参与进来的 |
[43:28] | What did Haynes tell him? | 海恩斯跟他说了什么 |
[43:32] | He wasn’t clear about that. | 他没有说 |
[43:44] | You’re headed to Richmond. | 你要去里士满 |
[43:45] | We’ll get you the coordinates from the situation room. | 我们会从情报室给你发坐标 |
[43:51] | What the hell is this? | 这是在干什么 |
[43:52] | This is a rogue agent | 这是一个叛逃特工 |
[43:54] | helping a psychopathic killer escape the authorities, | 帮助变态杀手逃脱当局追捕 |
[43:57] | and none of it is agency-sanctioned. | 全程没有得到局里的批准 |
[44:00] | This ends now. | 这一切现在就得结束 |