时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Yuri Leniov is selling the stiletto six launch codes | 尤里·莱尼诺夫要在黑市上 |
[00:08] | on the black market. | 出售短剑六号发射代码 |
[00:10] | I need you to call him for me. | 我需要你帮我联系他 |
[00:11] | Hello, Sebastian. | 你好 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[00:12] | Thanks for wrangling the chopper. | 谢谢看守直升机 |
[00:14] | Let’s do this. | 我们走吧 |
[00:15] | You see Matheson out there? | 你看到马瑟森了吗 |
[00:16] | I don’t know where he is, Pete. | 我不知道他在哪 皮特 |
[00:17] | Hey, come on, give him some space, Wilson. | 拜托 给他点空间 威尔逊 |
[00:19] | I’m Don Matheson. We both work for the CIA. | 我是唐·马瑟森 我们都在中情局工作 |
[00:22] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[00:24] | They’re in your head. | 他们控制了你 |
[00:25] | You won’t even remember this conversation. | 你都不会记得这次对话 |
[00:27] | No! | 不 |
[00:27] | I don’t feel control over myself when you’re around. | 你在我身边的时候 我控制不了自己 |
[00:30] | I know you feel this, too. | 我知道你也能感觉到 |
[01:03] | What’s happening? Are we okay? | 怎么了 我们没事吧 |
[01:05] | I don’t know, Sam. | 我不知道 小萨 |
[01:09] | Actually, this is a problem for us both, Doug. | 实际上 这是我们俩的问题 道格 |
[01:16] | The cops, Doug, and Samantha. | 警察 道格 萨曼莎 |
[01:48] | Doug, hey. | 道格 |
[01:53] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:00] | What’d you do to your hair? | 你头发怎么了 |
[02:01] | We just got to get moving, okay? | 我们得赶紧走了 |
[02:02] | We’re running out of time. Everything’s got to change. | 我们没时间了 一切都得改变 |
[02:04] | Our looks, our names, just–just all of it. | 我们的样子 名字 全部都要 |
[02:06] | I ran into some people from Treadstone. I overheard them talking. | 我撞见了几个绊脚石计划的人 我无意中听到他们谈话 |
[02:09] | They’re sending a team to our house. | 他们要派人到我们家来 |
[02:10] | I know. I worked for them. | 我知道 我为他们工作过 |
[02:15] | Okay, so whose car is this out front? | 所以我们家门口的这辆车是谁的 |
[02:18] | I bought it in cash this morning. | 我今早用现金买的 |
[02:19] | Solid engine, low mileage, clean plates. | 发动机很好 里程低 车牌干净 |
[02:23] | Okay, so what is all this stuff? | 好 那这些是什么 |
[02:25] | Our go-bags. | 我们的应急包 |
[02:27] | Jesus christ, Sam. | 老天 小萨 |
[02:28] | Who taught you how to do all this? | 这些都是谁教你的 |
[02:30] | I watched the program train assets for three years. | 我观看项目里他们训练特工看了三年 |
[02:33] | I picked up some things, too. | 我也学会了一些事 |
[02:51] | The guy that we buried in the woods, Sam– | 我们埋在了林子里的那男的 小萨 |
[02:53] | his boss came down here looking for him. | 他的上司过来找他了 |
[02:55] | I overheard him talking to this woman. | 我无意听到他跟一个女人说话 |
[02:57] | They’re planning on killing some guy named Marcus Sachs tonight. | 他们计划今晚 杀死一个叫马库斯·萨克斯的人 |
[03:00] | They’re sending another asset. | 他们要派来另一个特工 |
[03:02] | They’re gonna murder him and his wife. | 他们会杀了他和他妻子 |
[03:05] | Fuck. | 操 |
[03:08] | – Who’s the target? – Marcus Sachs. | -谁是目标 -马库斯·萨克斯 |
[03:12] | He’s a mining geologist who specializes in rare-earth metals. | 他是个专门研究稀土金属的采矿地质师 |
[03:15] | Is he connected to Patty Vernon? | 他跟帕蒂·弗农有关吗 |
[03:17] | Uh, no, not at first glance. | 并没有 乍一看他俩没什么联系 |
[03:19] | I overheard the two of them say that Lang Pharmaceuticals | 我听他们提到朗制药公司 |
[03:22] | wants to take over Patty’s market share. | 想要接管帕蒂的市场份额 |
[03:24] | Wait, what’s the link to a geologist? | 慢着 这和采矿地质师有什么关系 |
[03:26] | Uh, Treadstone, CIA. | 也许和中情局的绊脚石项目有关 |
[03:28] | No, no, that doesn’t make sense. | 不 不对 这说不通 |
[03:29] | The program just doesn’t target guys like this. | 绊脚石项目并不针对像他这样的人 |
[03:32] | We need to help him, Sam. | 我们得帮他 小萨 |
[03:38] | Okay, I have an address for him in Arlington | 我找到了他位于阿灵顿的地址 |
[03:40] | but no current phone number. | 但是没找到他现在的电话号码 |
[03:42] | We can be there in a few hours. | 几小时内我们就能开到那儿 |
[03:43] | – They’re sending an asset, Doug. – I know. | -他们要派一名特工 道格 -我知道 |
[03:45] | Well, that’s a lot more dangerous than some rednecks | 对付特工可比对付那些抢劫制药厂的 |
[03:47] | just running around a pill factory. | 大老粗们危险多了 |
[03:49] | We got to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[03:53] | We got to do something. | 我们必须得做点什么 |
[04:10] | 1973年 匈牙利 布达佩斯 | |
[04:34] | I remember everything… | 我全都记起来了… |
[04:38] | What you did to me, what you’ve made me do. | 你对我做过的一切 以及你逼我做的那些事 |
[04:44] | You better kill me now | 你最好现在干掉我 |
[04:45] | ’cause I’m not letting you take me back. | 因为我不会让你把我带回去的 |
[04:49] | If you remember everything, | 如果你记起了一切 |
[04:50] | do you remember what happened between us? | 那你记得发生在我们之间的事吗 |
[04:53] | You were manipulating me. | 你当时在利用我 |
[04:54] | Yes, I was… | 没错 一开始… |
[04:57] | In the beginning. | 我确实曾利用你 |
[04:59] | John, I started to doubt Meisner and the program. | 约翰 我后来开始质疑迈斯纳和整个项目 |
[05:02] | I started to see you. – Bullshit! | -我开始看清了你 -你胡说 |
[05:06] | Your spirit, your will, that was real. | 你的精神和意志 都是真的 |
[05:23] | we need to move! | 我们得赶紧走 |
[05:23] | Did I kill Matheson? | 马瑟森是我杀的吗 |
[05:26] | Is he still alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[05:29] | – Is he still alive? – He’s alive. | -他还活着吗 -他还活着 |
[05:32] | – Then where is he? – I don’t know. | -那他现在在哪儿 -我不知道 |
[05:34] | If Matheson’s still alive, I need to go back and save him. | 如果马瑟森还活着 我必须回去救他 |
[05:37] | Him and anyone else still in there. | 去救他和其他仍关在那里的人 |
[05:39] | That is impossible. | 你办不到的 |
[05:40] | It would be suicide. | 那无异于自杀 |
[05:42] | If we run now, they will never catch us. | 如果我们现在逃跑 他们永远都抓不到我们 |
[05:46] | There is no us. | 你是你 我是我 |
[05:49] | You will never find them without me. | 没我的帮助 你永远都找不到他们 |
[05:58] | Let’s go. They’re here. | 快走 他们来了 |
[06:22] | Why did you sacrifice yourself for your partner? | 你为什么要牺牲自己救同伴呢 |
[06:24] | What does that matter right now? | 现在说这个有什么用吗 |
[06:26] | You knew how Meisner was treating prisoners in that place. | 你也知道迈斯纳在那里是如何对待那些囚犯的 |
[06:29] | You mean how you and Meisner were treating prisoners. | 你是指你和迈斯纳是如何对待囚犯的吧 |
[06:40] | Did your partner make it back? | 你的同伴成功回去了吗 |
[06:43] | He was murdered. | 他被杀了 |
[06:45] | By my people? | 是我的人干的吗 |
[06:47] | By mine. | 是我的人干的 |
[06:55] | Petra. | 佩特拉 |
[07:42] | I know a place where we can go. | 我知道一处藏身之地 |
[07:44] | John, KGB will be all over this area soon. | 约翰 克格勃的人很快就会包围这里 |
[07:57] | 现在 韩国 首尔 | |
[12:09] | I heard that is Yuri Leniov’s ship. | 我听说那是尤里·莱尼诺夫的船 |
[12:12] | Rumor is, it cost a cool $300 million. | 传说那船价值3亿美元 |
[12:16] | You can land a freakin’ helicopter on it. | 可以在上面停直升机 |
[12:18] | Yeah, some people have all the luck. | 是啊 有些人就是命好 |
[12:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:22] | He’s definitely living the good life. | 他绝对是过得很好 |
[12:25] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:29] | You know, typical billionaire stuff. | 你懂的 典型的亿万富豪做派 |
[12:43] | Steady rotation of fashion models, | 身边定期轮换的超模 |
[12:45] | chauffeured benzes, a huge villa. | 配了司机的奔驰 大别墅 |
[13:00] | I’ll have another. | 再来一杯 |
[13:01] | Sure. | 好的 |
[13:34] | I never figured out how he named it, though. | 但我一直没弄明白那艘船叫什么 |
[13:36] | I don’t speak russian. | 我不会说俄语 |
[13:41] | Ambitisya. | 安比奇亚 |
[13:46] | Ambition. | 野心 |
[14:46] | 1973年 匈牙利 布达佩斯 | |
[15:15] | Jim, do you hear me? | 吉姆 你听见我说的了吗 |
[15:17] | Tell them I didn’t know those gunmen were coming. | 告诉他们我不知道那些枪手要来 |
[15:19] | Say, “Kitty is innocent.” | 告诉他们 “凯蒂是无辜的” |
[15:20] | “I swear Kitty is innocent.” | “我发誓凯蒂是无辜的” |
[15:23] | Say it, Jim, say it. | 说啊 吉姆 快说啊 |
[15:25] | It’ll save me if you do. | 说了就能救我一命 |
[15:26] | Don’t ask a dying man to lie his soul into hell. | 不要要求一个垂死之人撒谎下地狱 |
[15:31] | We can stay here for a few hours. | 我们可以在这里待几个小时 |
[15:33] | They won’t look for us here. | 他们不会来这里找我们 |
[15:35] | This is one of the KGB safe houses. | 这里是克格勃的安全屋之一 |
[15:37] | Where’s the KGB holding the other subjects in the program? | 克格勃把项目里的其他实验对象关在哪里了 |
[15:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:41] | How many are left? | 还剩多少人 |
[15:42] | Three, maybe four. One was in bad shape. | 三个 或许四个 其中一个情况很糟 |
[15:45] | – Is that it? – Yes. | -就这样了吗 -是的 |
[15:49] | This isn’t gonna work. | 这样是行不通的 |
[15:50] | We’re on different sides, Petra. | 我们在不同阵营 佩特拉 |
[15:52] | I don’t have a side anymore. | 我已经没有阵营了 |
[15:54] | I gave it up for you. | 我为你放弃了阵营 |
[16:00] | Don’t you remember how it was with us, John? | 你难道不记得我们之间的事了吗 约翰 |
[16:04] | I was your fucking prisoner. | 我他妈的是你的囚犯 |
[16:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:09] | But here we are. | 但如今我们在这儿 |
[16:15] | – I need to get some air. – I’m coming with you. | -我出去透透气 -我跟你一起去 |
[16:17] | They are looking for us. | 他们在找我们 |
[16:19] | I thought you said you trusted me. | 你不是说你相信我吗 |
[16:23] | Or are you worried I won’t come back | 还是说你担心我会一走了之 |
[16:25] | and you’ll lose your cicada? | 而你会丢了你的知了 |
[16:32] | KGB moves in teams of four. | 克格勃的行动小队都是四人一组 |
[16:35] | By now, they will have paid off the Hungarian police. | 现在他们应该已经收买了匈牙利的警察 |
[16:54] | – See ya. – Oh, god. | -再见 -天啊 |
[16:56] | Next question. | 下一个问题 |
[16:59] | Ah, you’re recovering nicely, I see. | 看来你恢复得不错嘛 |
[17:01] | Well, I always thought | 我一直都觉得 |
[17:02] | a knife scar would complete my look. | 有一条刀疤会更好看 |
[17:09] | I’m gonna get some rest, hmm? | 我得去休息了 |
[17:11] | Leave the two of you to catch up. | 你们两个慢慢聊吧 |
[17:14] | Meghan, stay. | 梅根 留下吧 |
[17:15] | I’ve got to catch my son on facetime | 我得赶在我儿子睡觉之前 |
[17:16] | before he goes to bed. | 跟他视个频 |
[17:26] | So what is so important about stiletto six? | 短剑六号为什么这么重要 |
[17:31] | I had a gut feeling about that story. | 我当初对那个故事有一种直觉 |
[17:34] | No one believed me. | 没人信我 |
[17:37] | If that missile goes off, | 那枚导弹一旦发射 |
[17:38] | millions of people are gonna die, | 上百万人都会死 |
[17:40] | and I could have been the one who stopped it. | 而我或许能阻止这事 |
[17:41] | You can’t put that type of responsibility on yourself. | 你不能把这么重的责任揽到自己身上 |
[17:45] | It’s how I feel. | 我就是这种感觉 |
[17:48] | That’s why I respect you. | 所以我才尊重你 |
[17:52] | Feels good to be with friends. | 跟朋友在一起的感觉真好 |
[17:54] | You’ve got people that care for you, Tara. | 世上还是有人关心你的 塔拉 |
[17:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:00] | So… | 那么 |
[18:02] | We’re just friends now, hmm? | 我们现在就只是朋友了 |
[18:05] | Give me a week. | 给我一星期 |
[18:09] | To set up a meet with Yuri? | 安排我跟尤里见面吗 |
[18:11] | To relax and get to know each other again. | 用来放松 重新了解彼此 |
[18:14] | That is not why I’m here. | 我可不是为这个来的 |
[18:17] | I know why you’re here. | 我知道你为什么来 |
[18:21] | I called Yuri’s people about an hour ago | 一个多小时前我给尤里的人打电话了 |
[18:23] | and told them that I had a potential buyer. | 跟他们说我找到了一个可能的买家 |
[18:26] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[18:29] | But that’s not even the best Bordeaux I’ve got. | 不过这还不是我手里最好的波尔多葡萄酒 |
[18:36] | You always did do your best to help me unwind. | 你总是尽力帮我放松 |
[18:40] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[18:43] | I actually like it when you talk about work. | 我很喜欢你谈论工作时的样子 |
[18:47] | I thought you wanted me to change. | 我还以为你想让我改变呢 |
[18:53] | All I want is you. | 我只想要你 |
[21:31] | Do you still dream about it? | 你还会梦到那个吗 |
[21:36] | All the time. | 一直都会 |
[21:38] | It’s weird, right? | 很奇怪对吧 |
[21:42] | I remember sitting in the back seat next to Ellie. | 我记得跟艾莉一起坐在后排 |
[21:46] | She was wearing a red dress. It was summer. | 她穿着红裙子 当时是夏天 |
[21:50] | But after that, | 但在那之后 |
[21:52] | it all cuts to black. | 一切都变得漆黑 |
[21:55] | That’s your brain protecting you from… | 那是你的大脑在保护你 |
[21:59] | The horror of losing your family. | 不受失去家人所带来的恐惧的影响 |
[22:01] | Which leaves me to imagine… | 让我开始想象 |
[22:04] | What the crash must have been like. | 车祸是什么样 |
[22:08] | I guess– | 我想 |
[22:09] | I guess that’s my way of making sense of it. | 我想这是我理解这事的方法 |
[22:12] | You’ve spent your career making sense of chaos. | 你整个职业生涯都在理解混乱 |
[22:17] | You got me. You got Meghan. | 你有我 你有梅根 |
[22:22] | You’re not alone. | 你不孤单 |
[22:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:25] | Then what’s on your mind? | 那你在想什么 |
[22:29] | Breakfast. | 早餐 |
[22:37] | I emailed Nolan Lavelle. | 我给诺兰·拉维尔发了邮件 |
[22:38] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[22:40] | Our source for the crypt 4 leak story | 我们2015年发表的 |
[22:41] | we published back in 2015. | 序列密码4泄漏报道的线人 |
[22:43] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[22:44] | I asked him if the words “Treadstone” Or “Cicada” | 我问他他对”绊脚石”或者”知了”二词 |
[22:46] | meant anything to him. | 是否有印象 |
[22:47] | No response. | 没有回复 |
[22:49] | That’s unlike him. | 这不像他 |
[22:50] | Exactly, he’s an attention junkie. | 没错 他喜欢博取关注 |
[22:52] | It’s why he leaked that huge cache of files in the first place. | 所以他当初才曝光了那么多资料 |
[22:55] | Silence means he knows something. | 沉默意味着他知道些什么 |
[22:57] | But he’s scared to talk about it. | 但他不敢谈论 |
[22:58] | I’ll try calling– | 我会试着打… |
[23:02] | Get us out of here now! | 快带我们出去 |
[23:07] | Out of the fucking car! | 赶紧下车 |
[23:11] | – Get out! – Get out now! | -下车 -快下车 |
[23:18] | 匈牙利 布达佩斯 1973年 | |
[23:50] | Wilson. | 威尔逊 |
[24:31] | I don’t want to hurt you, | 我不想伤害你 |
[24:33] | but I can’t let you bring me in. | 但我不能让你带我回去 |
[24:51] | I saw you with that redhead bitch. | 我看到你和那个红发婊子了 |
[24:53] | I know she turned you. | 我知道她让你叛变了 |
[25:00] | Matheson’s still alive, all right? | 马瑟森还活着 好吗 |
[25:02] | She’s gonna help me bring him home. | 她会帮我带他回家 |
[25:03] | She’s gonna help me bring him home! | 她会帮我带他回家 |
[25:05] | Bullshit. | 狗屁 |
[25:06] | You’re a traitor. | 你个叛徒 |
[25:36] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[25:38] | Look around. That’s not happening. | 看看周围 根本不可能 |
[25:46] | Who are these guys? | 那些人是谁 |
[25:48] | They could be with Yuri’s men. | 可能是尤里的人 |
[25:51] | They could be with the North Koreans. | 可能是朝鲜的人 |
[25:53] | We don’t know what they want. | 我们不知道他们想要什么 |
[25:57] | Maybe we can cut some kind of deal. | 也许我们可以跟他们达成交易 |
[26:02] | Oh, I shouldn’t have brought you into this. | 我不该把你卷进来的 |
[26:04] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[26:06] | I came on my own, Tara. | 我是自愿来的 塔拉 |
[26:08] | We’re going to get out of this. | 我们会逃出去的 |
[26:10] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[26:12] | How? | 怎么逃 |
[26:30] | Where is the money, Tara? | 钱在哪 塔拉 |
[26:33] | What money? | 什么钱 |
[26:37] | No! | 不 |
[26:38] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[26:43] | The cryptocurrency. | 虚拟货币 |
[26:46] | Oh, fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[26:50] | Tara. | 塔拉 |
[26:52] | Tara. For fuck’s sake, Tara! | 塔拉 该死 塔拉 |
[26:54] | – Tara! – We–we can make a deal. | -塔拉 -我们可以做交易 |
[26:55] | – We can make a deal. – This is not negotiable. | -我们可以做交易 -没得商量 |
[26:58] | Stop, stop, stop! | 住手 |
[26:59] | Stop it! Stop, please. | 住手 拜托 住手 |
[27:01] | Stop. Okay, okay. | 住手 行 我说 |
[27:17] | Enter access key. | 输入访问密钥 |
[27:22] | Enter the access key! | 输入访问密钥 |
[27:36] | Transfer’s confirmed. | 转账已确认 |
[27:37] | Okay, let’s move. | 走了 |
[28:02] | Thank you. Okay. | 谢谢 好了 |
[28:04] | I’m gonna call the police. | 我去报警 |
[28:06] | Maybe they can help us find Meghan’s body. | 也许他们能帮我们找到梅根的尸体 |
[28:09] | I’ll make some arrangements. I’ll call her husband. | 我去做些安排 我会联系她丈夫 |
[28:11] | I’ll call her husband. | 我去联系她丈夫 |
[28:13] | Tell me this is the end of stiletto six. | 告诉我短剑六号的事就此结束 |
[28:16] | Are you gonna walk away from this now? | 你现在要走掉了吗 |
[28:18] | After everything that’s happened today, | 今天发生了这些事后 |
[28:20] | I need to chase this harder. | 我得更加用力去追查 |
[28:22] | – This can’t all be in vain. – Tara! | -不能白白牺牲 -塔拉 |
[28:24] | I can’t let Meghan’s death be for nothing. | 我不能让梅根白死 |
[28:26] | I just can’t do that, Sebastian! | 我做不到 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[28:29] | I can’t-I can’t be around you. | 我不能在你身边 |
[28:32] | – I can’t- – maybe– | -我不能 -也许 |
[28:33] | I can’t be around anyone that I care about! | 我不能在任何我在乎的人身边 |
[28:35] | Maybe you need to make some life changes. | 也许你需要在生活上做些改变 |
[28:42] | I need to be on my own. | 我得独自行事 |
[29:44] | Senator Wray. Hello, my friend. | 参议员雷 你好 我的朋友 |
[29:46] | Ah, Yuri. Good to see you. | 尤里 很高兴见到你 |
[29:49] | Good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[29:55] | Thank you for your help with the trade agreement. | 谢谢你帮忙达成贸易协定 |
[29:59] | And you thought it wouldn’t be done, eh? | 你还以为成不了 对吗 |
[30:02] | An hour of two old friends solving a problem | 两个老朋友解决问题的一小时 |
[30:04] | can be worth more than thousands of political summits. | 比几千次政治峰会有价值多了 |
[30:08] | Always seems to be the way. | 似乎总是这样 |
[30:56] | You’re concerned about me. | 你担心我 |
[30:59] | English, Yuri? | 还说英语了 尤里 |
[31:02] | You really have changed. | 你真的变了 |
[31:05] | But you haven’t. | 但你没有 |
[31:07] | Bodyguards and chauffeurs and drinks with politicians? | 保镖 司机 陪政客喝酒 |
[31:11] | That isn’t power, Yuri. | 那不是权力 尤里 |
[31:14] | What happened to “Power comes from having a cause”? | 说好的”权力来自拥有事业”呢 |
[31:25] | What are you planning on doing with stiletto six? | 你打算怎么处理短剑六号 |
[31:30] | That is not your concern. | 不关你的事 |
[31:31] | Not my concern? | 不关我事 |
[31:35] | My mission was to guard it with my life. | 我的任务就是用生命守护它 |
[31:39] | You were the one who assigned it to me. | 当初是你把它安排给我的 |
[31:42] | Now your mission is concluded. | 现在你的任务结束了 |
[31:45] | You performed it really well, comrade. | 你表现得很好 同志 |
[31:47] | I didn’t spend the last 25 years on a farm | 我在农场上生活了25年 |
[31:50] | so you could get rich. | 不是为了让你致富 |
[31:52] | While I was fighting a war, you were playing the long game. | 我在打仗的时候 你却在放长线 |
[31:59] | While you were watching the cause, | 你观察事业的时候 |
[32:01] | I was watching people, | 我在观察人 |
[32:03] | and I knew that iron curtain would fall eventually, didn’t you? | 我知道铁幕终究会落下 |
[32:06] | – Are you selling the missile? – Petrushka. | -你要卖掉导弹吗 -佩特鲁什卡 |
[32:08] | I deserve to know. | 我有权知道 |
[32:11] | A group of North Koreans are purchasing it. | 一个朝鲜组织打算购买 |
[32:18] | You told yourself it was a mission, | 你告诉自己那是个任务 |
[32:20] | but it was really punishment. | 但其实是惩罚 |
[32:21] | You made one emotional decision too many | 你做了太多情绪化的决定 |
[32:24] | and had to pay the price. | 必须付出代价 |
[32:28] | You still think sacrifice and commitment answer every problem. | 你还认为牺牲和投入可以解决所有问题 |
[32:34] | But you never lived a life. | 但你从来没有真正生活过 |
[32:37] | You spent all that time training those cicadas, | 你花了那么多时间训练知了 |
[32:40] | and you are the one who ended up being programmed. | 结果到头来被编程的是你 |
[32:45] | Pyotr! Come in. | 彼得 进来 |
[33:03] | I always knew what you were going to do before you did it. | 我总是在你行事前就知道你要做什么 |
[33:08] | So is this where you have me killed? | 所以你要在这杀了我吗 |
[33:13] | You would like that. | 你倒是想 |
[33:15] | That would be the final sacrifice | 那会是你漫长爱国者生涯里的 |
[33:16] | in your long career as a patriot. | 最后一次牺牲 |
[33:22] | Proof that you were noble till the very end. | 证明你直到最后一刻都保持了高尚 |
[33:30] | Now scurry off to your farm… | 滚回你的农场 |
[33:35] | And enjoy what’s left of your old age. | 享受你所剩不多的日子吧 |
[34:14] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[34:16] | I just killed a fucking CIA officer. | 我杀了一个中情局官员 |
[34:22] | I can’t go home. | 我不能回家 |
[34:24] | My own people want me dead. | 我自己的人想让我死 |
[34:28] | You’ve taken everything from me. | 你夺走了我的一切 |
[34:31] | John– | 约翰 |
[34:33] | – You’ve made me this. – No. | -你让我成了这样 -不 |
[34:35] | No, stop. Stop! | 不 住手 住手 |
[34:36] | No, stop! Meisner’s alive! | 住手 迈斯纳还活着 |
[34:41] | You didn’t kill him. | 你没有杀他 |
[34:42] | – That’s impossible. – It’s the truth. | -不可能 -是真的 |
[34:44] | I watched him bleed out in front of me. | 我看着他在我眼前流血而亡 |
[34:46] | He survived. | 他活了下来 |
[34:46] | – No, no, no, bullshit! – He survived! | -不不 狗屁 -他活了下来 |
[34:49] | I know he’s still training Matheson and the others. | 我知道他仍然在训练马瑟森和其他人 |
[34:51] | I heard he moved the program to a new location. | 我听说他把项目转到了另一个地方 |
[34:54] | – And you don’t know where? – No, I don’t know where. | -你不知道在哪 -是的 我不知道 |
[34:56] | I was given a new assignment after your escape, okay? | 你逃脱后我就被分配了一个新的任务 |
[34:59] | To prove my worth, | 为了证明我的价值 |
[35:00] | I told them I would find you and bring you back. | 我告诉他们我会找到你并把你带回去 |
[35:03] | I can get the new location. | 我能查到新的地址 |
[35:05] | I can get it. I can get it. | 我能查到 我能查到 |
[35:09] | How? | 怎么查 |
[35:12] | – Yuri. – Who’s Yuri? | -尤里 -谁是尤里 |
[35:15] | A man with ambition. | 一个有野心的男人 |
[35:27] | We’ll find them, John. | 我们会找到他们的 约翰 |
[37:21] | Nolan, it’s Tara Coleman. | 诺兰 我是塔拉·科曼 |
[37:24] | Ah, the writer who made me infamous. | 让我臭名昭著的那个作家 |
[37:27] | You came to me with the leaks. | 当初是你把泄漏资料给我的 |
[37:29] | You weren’t looking for discretion. | 你可一点不想低调 |
[37:32] | I got an email from Meghan a couple days ago. | 几天前我收到了梅根的邮件 |
[37:36] | Meghan’s dead. | 梅根死了 |
[37:40] | What happened? | 怎么会是 |
[37:42] | I don’t want to know. You shouldn’t be calling me. | 我不想知道 你不该打给我 |
[37:44] | – Please. – Listen, I have to go, Tara. | -拜托 -我得挂了 塔拉 |
[37:46] | I’m not fucking around, Nolan. | 我不是在闹着玩的 诺兰 |
[37:48] | Meghan’s dead, I’m in Berlin, I’ve got no one else. | 梅根死了 我在柏林 我没有别人了 |
[37:52] | Are you willing to help me or not? | 你到底要不要帮我 |
[37:58] | I’ll try and help you. | 我会尽量帮你 |
[38:00] | Tell me what you know about Treadstone. | 告诉我你对绊脚石都有什么了解 |
[38:07] | Hey, you cut out. I didn’t hear you. | 你信号出问题了 我没听到你 |
[38:09] | Ask me again if you’re ever passing through Moscow. | 如果你哪天经过莫斯科 再来问我 |
[41:26] | Okay, so what’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[41:28] | Stay here. Keep the car running. | 留在这儿 别熄火 |
[41:29] | Doug, can– | 道格 |
[41:31] | Baby– | 亲爱的 |
[41:36] | Can you just be careful? | 你能小心点吗 |
[41:39] | Fuck. | 操 |
[42:12] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |