时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | – Where is the money, Tara? – What money? | -钱在哪 塔拉 -什么钱 |
[00:10] | No! | 不 |
[00:11] | Enter the access key! | 输入访问密钥 |
[00:14] | Nolan, it’s Tara Coleman. | 诺兰 我是塔拉·科曼 |
[00:15] | Tell me what you know about Treadstone. | 告诉我你对绊脚石都有什么了解 |
[00:18] | Ask me again if you’re ever passing through Moscow. | 如果你哪天经过莫斯科 再来问我 |
[00:21] | What are you planning on doing with Stiletto Six? | 你打算怎么处理短剑六号 |
[00:24] | That is not your concern. | 不关你的事 |
[00:25] | – Are you selling the missile? – Petrushka– | -你要卖掉导弹吗 -佩特鲁什卡 |
[00:27] | I deserve to know. | 我有权知道 |
[00:28] | A group of North Koreans are purchasing it. | 一个朝鲜组织打算购买 |
[00:38] | That’s the woman who woke you up? | 唤醒你的女人就是她吗 |
[00:40] | This is a rogue agent | 这是一个叛逃特工 |
[00:42] | helping a psychopathic killer escape the authorities, | 帮助变态杀手逃脱当局追捕 |
[00:45] | and none of it is agency sanctioned. | 全程没有得到局里的批准 |
[00:47] | This ends now! | 这一切现在就得结束 |
[01:08] | I ran into some people from Treadstone. | 我撞见了几个绊脚石计划的人 |
[01:09] | I overheard them talking. | 我无意中听到他们谈话 |
[01:10] | They’re sending a team to our house. | 他们要派人到我们家来 |
[01:13] | And they’re planning on killing some guy named Marcus Sachs tonight. | 他们计划今晚杀死一个叫马库斯·萨克斯的人 |
[01:16] | They’re sending another asset. | 他们要派来另一个特工 |
[01:18] | They’re gonna murder him and his wife. | 他们会杀了他和他妻子 |
[01:20] | We need to help him, Sam. | 我们得帮他 小萨 |
[01:21] | We got to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[01:45] | – Marcus? – My wife. | -马库斯 -我老婆 |
[01:49] | – He’s using your wife as a trap. – Who? | -他在用你老婆做诱饵 -谁 |
[01:51] | The man sent here to kill you. | 那个被派来杀你的人 |
[01:53] | I need to see my wife! | 我要见我老婆 |
[01:54] | That’s exactly what he wants you to do. Trust me. Listen. | 这正是他想让你做的 相信我 听着 |
[01:57] | Get back behind that corner, stay low, avoid the windows. | 到那边角落后面去 伏下 远离窗户 |
[02:01] | Hey, move, please. | 快去 |
[02:04] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[02:26] | Hey, listen, we got you, all right? | 听着 有我们在呢 别怕 |
[02:27] | Just shh. Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. | 嘘 嘘 |
[03:25] | Vincent, please. | 文森特 拜托 |
[03:45] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[04:56] | Sam? | 小萨 |
[04:59] | They’re both dead. | 他们都死了 |
[05:05] | This is where both of us are gonna end up… | 我们最后也会这样 |
[05:09] | just two bodies lying on the floor somewhere. | 两具尸体倒在某个地方 |
[05:13] | I don’t want you to die in my arms. | 我不想要你死在我怀里 |
[05:15] | Okay, listen, let’s keep moving. | 听着 我们继续跑路 |
[05:16] | We can’t move fast enough. | 永远都跑不掉的 |
[05:18] | That guy you followed, he’s gonna let Treadstone know | 你跟踪的那个人 他会让绊脚石知道 |
[05:21] | that you’re alive, and they’re gonna find us. | 你还活着 他们会找到我们的 |
[05:30] | Doug. | 道格 |
[05:35] | It’s gonna sound crazy, but hear me out. | 这听上去会很疯狂 不过听我说完 |
[05:39] | He’s my height. He’s my weight. | 他身高体重都跟我差不多 |
[05:42] | Complexion’s close enough. Sam, I can pass as him. | 肤色也很接近 小萨 我可以假扮他 |
[05:50] | Yeah, I mean, if you shave and cut your hair, but–wait. | 如果你刮了胡子 剪掉头发 但是等下 |
[05:52] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, this is insane. | 等等 这太疯狂了 |
[05:59] | But sure, if–I mean, if they think you’re dead, | 当然 如果他们认为你死了 |
[06:01] | it will buy us time. | 这能给我们争取点时间 |
[06:03] | I’ll code in as Vincent. | 我用文森特的身份发信息过去 |
[06:04] | Let’s see if we can access his phone using facial recognition. | 看看能不能用面部识别进入他的手机 |
[06:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:15] | We tell ’em the target’s down. | 我们跟他们说目标已解决 |
[06:22] | We tell ’em I’m down, too. | 告诉他们我也死了 |
[06:26] | And then you’re Vincent? | 然后你顶替文森特的身份 |
[06:28] | Send it in. | 发过去 |
[06:42] | It’s an order to destroy your body. | 是毁掉你尸体的命令 |
[06:46] | Let’s do it. | 那就开始吧 |
[08:00] | 如果你想继续聊聊的话 晚点来四季酒店 | |
[08:14] | Yuri. | 尤里 |
[08:48] | I put my best men on the job. | 我派去的是我最得力的人手 |
[08:51] | Then… | 那么… |
[10:10] | Tell Nolan Tara Coleman is here. | 告诉诺兰 塔拉·科曼来了 |
[10:13] | Tara Coleman. | 塔拉·科曼 |
[10:35] | Hey, Tara. | 你好啊 塔拉 |
[10:39] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:43] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[10:45] | Oh, we’re harvesting footage from a Pakistani Air Force drone. | 我们在接收巴基斯坦空军无人机拍摄的图像 |
[10:48] | For who? | 收了给谁 |
[10:49] | Corporate clients thinking about investing heavily in Karachi. | 想在卡拉奇大量投资的企业客户 |
[10:53] | Tell me about Treadstone. | 告诉我绊脚石的事 |
[10:55] | Huh, nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[10:57] | I just watched a mercenary hold a gun to Meghan’s head | 我刚刚亲眼看着一个雇佣兵拿枪顶着梅根的头 |
[11:01] | and pull the trigger. | 然后扣下了扳机 |
[11:05] | We both know she’d want us to keep pushing ahead. | 我俩都清楚她会希望我们继续往下查的 |
[11:10] | What does that entail? | 那样会带来什么结果 |
[11:12] | – Getting answers. – Answers about what? | -得到答案 -什么的答案 |
[11:13] | Treadstone, Stiletto Six, | 绊脚石 短剑六号 |
[11:15] | Yuri Leniov, the North Koreans– | 尤里·莱尼诺夫 朝鲜人… |
[11:17] | We could get killed for just having this conversation. | 我们可能仅仅因为这次谈话就会被杀 |
[11:18] | Slow down. | 慢点说 |
[11:20] | My moves are only as good as the information that I have, | 我的行动取决于我得到的信息 |
[11:22] | and I need more of it. | 而我需要更多信息 |
[11:23] | That’s not a plan. | 计划不是这样的 |
[11:24] | Did you have a plan when you leaked the Crypt 4 story to me? | 你把序列密码4这件事泄露给我时你有计划吗 |
[11:31] | Do you remember Blackbriar? | 你还记得黑蔷薇行动吗 |
[11:33] | The CIA black ops unit | 多年前被曝光的 |
[11:35] | that got exposed in the press years ago. | 那个中情局秘密行动小队 |
[11:37] | Blackbriar was part of Treadstone. | 黑蔷薇是绊脚石项目的一部分 |
[11:39] | At first, I thought it was some kind of assassination program, | 一开始 我以为那是某种暗杀项目 |
[11:42] | but it’s deeper than that. | 但远不止于此 |
[11:44] | They deal with human performance and enhancement. | 他们涉及人体机能和增强 |
[11:46] | I’m talking about the next wave of military operations. | 我说的是下一波军事行动 |
[11:50] | And tell me about Yuri Leniov. | 跟我说说尤里·莱尼诺夫 |
[11:55] | I will never let this come back on you, Nolan. | 我不会让你跟这事产生任何联系 诺兰 |
[12:04] | All right, listen up. | 大家听好 |
[12:07] | Get me everything on Yuri Leniov. | 给我找到关于尤里·莱尼诺夫的一切信息 |
[12:19] | We got about an hour before the CIA tracks us down. | 在中情局找到我们前 我们还有大约一小时 |
[12:23] | I’m working on a plan. | 我在想计划 |
[12:27] | You need to turn me in. | 你得把我交给他们 |
[12:29] | No. | 不 |
[12:31] | You have to, Edwards. | 你必须这么做 爱德华兹 |
[12:33] | Make them think you’re cooperating. | 让他们认为你在合作 |
[12:34] | In their eyes, I’m aiding a killer. | 在他们看来 我在帮一个杀手 |
[12:37] | They want both of us dead. | 他们想让我们俩都死掉 |
[12:39] | Okay, cut a deal with them, then–your life for mine. | 好 那就跟他们做交易 用我的命换你的 |
[12:45] | I won’t do that to you. | 我不会这么对你 |
[12:47] | – You said you want to know who’s waking us up. – I do. | -你说你想知道谁在唤醒我们 -没错 |
[12:50] | Then you have to keep going without me. | 那你就得在没有我的情况下继续查下去 |
[12:53] | We’ll figure this out. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[12:57] | Look, you did your part, okay? | 听着 你已经尽力了 |
[12:59] | You gave me the chance to see my daughter. | 你给了我见我女儿的机会 |
[13:03] | And I’m good. | 我别无所求了 |
[13:16] | I need to go back to Treadstone. | 我要回绊脚石 |
[13:19] | What? | 什么 |
[13:20] | I’m gonna reach out to them and find out | 我要联系他们 弄清楚 |
[13:21] | what the hell is going on. | 到底是什么情况 |
[13:29] | They will fucking kill you, Sam. | 他们会杀了你的 小萨 |
[13:31] | No, no, they know me. | 不 他们认识我 |
[13:32] | They’ll want to hear me out first. | 他们会先听我解释 |
[13:34] | What are you gonna tell them? | 你要跟他们说什么 |
[13:37] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:38] | I’ll tell ’em that you disappeared on me three days ago | 我会跟他们说你在三天前消失 |
[13:41] | and that I’m fucking scared. | 我很害怕 |
[13:42] | I’ll tell them that I made a mistake, | 我会跟他们说我犯了错 |
[13:44] | I’m sorry, I want to make things right. I’ll improvise. | 我很抱歉 我想弥补过错 我会即兴发挥 |
[13:46] | No, this is too dangerous. | 不 这太危险了 |
[13:48] | Don’t you want to find out what the fuck is going on? | 你不想知道到底什么情况吗 |
[13:59] | When does this end? | 这要何时才能结束 |
[14:07] | It just has to end when we know that we’re safe. | 我们知道我们安全后 这一切必须结束 |
[14:12] | And it ends when we’re back together. | 我们团聚后就会结束的 |
[14:20] | I saw a quarry on the way over here. | 我在过来的路上看到了一个采石场 |
[14:21] | We can drop Vincent there, okay? | 我们可以把文森特丢在那 |
[14:25] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[14:33] | So, like most ex-KGB guys | 跟大多数在冷战后 |
[14:35] | who got rich after the Cold War, | 变有钱的前克格勃成员一样 |
[14:37] | Yuri had most of his files sealed or destroyed. | 尤里的大多数资料都被封存或毁掉了 |
[14:40] | It says here he worked on the Stiletto Six missile program. | 这上面说他参与了短剑六号导弹项目 |
[14:44] | Almost everyone else who worked on it with him is dead. | 几乎所有当时跟他一起参与的人都死了 |
[14:47] | This guy Max Schneider– | 这个人 麦克斯·施耐德 |
[14:49] | he was found dead just a couple days ago. | 他在几天前被发现死亡 |
[14:51] | FSB called it a suicide. | 俄罗斯联邦安全局说是自杀 |
[14:53] | Slashed his own wrists open in the bathroom. | 在卫生间里割腕 |
[14:55] | He was one of Yuri’s investment partners | 他是尤里的投资搭档之一 |
[14:58] | dating back to the 1990s. | 可追溯到90年代 |
[15:00] | What else did Yuri and Max work on together | 尤里和麦克斯在克格勃的时候 |
[15:02] | whilst they were in the KGB? | 他们还合作过什么 |
[15:04] | Something called Cicada. | 一个叫知了的项目 |
[15:08] | General Kwon in London… | 权将军在伦敦的时候 |
[15:10] | he said, “They’re waking people up. | 他说”他们在唤醒人” |
[15:13] | The cicadas-it’s starting again.” | “知了 又开始了” |
[15:16] | – Cicada’s analog. – Meaning? | -知了是代号 -意思是 |
[15:19] | It’s an older physical file. It was never digitized. | 一份古老的实体档案 从未被数字化 |
[15:22] | I need to see it. | 我要看看 |
[15:24] | Kwon mentioned Cicada and was leading me to Stiletto Six– | 权提到了知了 把我引向了短剑六号 |
[15:27] | there’s a connection. | 这之间有联系 |
[15:28] | It’s in the RGVA– | 在RGVA里面 |
[15:30] | Russian State Military Archive. | 俄罗斯国家军事档案馆 |
[15:33] | And it was opened for academic research in 1990. | 1990年为了学术研究打开过一次 |
[15:38] | Do you know where it’s located? | 你知道在哪吗 |
[15:40] | Oh, it says here | 这上面说 |
[15:42] | the file’s stored in an access-restricted room. | 档案存在一个访问受限的房间 |
[15:45] | If you can harvest Pakistani drone footage, | 如果你能搞到巴基斯坦无人机录像 |
[15:47] | you can get me credentials. | 你肯定能帮我搞到身份凭据 |
[15:58] | Special Activities will have a unit waiting to intercept us. | 特别行动部会派一个小队来拦截我们 |
[16:01] | I told you they want us both dead. | 我跟你说了他们想让我们都死 |
[16:03] | Edwards… | 爱德华兹 |
[16:05] | trust me. | 相信我 |
[16:12] | They’re heading west on Anderson Highway at 52 miles an hour. | 他们在安德森高速路上以52英里的时速向西行驶 |
[16:17] | Target will make contact with Alpha Team in 30 seconds. | 目标30秒后将遭遇阿尔法队 |
[16:22] | Hive, this is Alpha One. | 蜂巢 这里是阿尔法一号 |
[16:23] | Be advised, we have visual on the target. | 请知悉 我们看到目标了 |
[16:26] | Clear copy, Alpha One. | 收到 阿尔法一号 |
[16:31] | Confirm weapons free. | 请求确认可使用武器 |
[16:38] | Repeat, confirm weapons free. | 重复 请求确认可使用武器 |
[16:46] | There has to be another way, Dan. | 肯定还有别的办法 丹 |
[16:47] | Haynes has killed seven people. | 海恩斯杀了七个人 |
[16:49] | Edwards is still one of ours. | 爱德华兹仍然是我们的一员 |
[16:50] | Are you willing to bet our careers on it? | 你愿意赌上我们的事业吗 |
[16:52] | Testify to that in front of a fucking Senate committee? | 在参议院委员会面前作证 |
[16:54] | Alpha One to Hive. We have a visual on the target. | 阿尔法一号呼叫蜂巢 我们能看到目标 |
[16:57] | Please confirm weapons free. | 请求确认可使用武器 |
[16:59] | Permission to engage. | 请准许开火 |
[17:03] | No, I’m not doing this. | 不 我做不到 |
[17:08] | This is Hive, weapons are free. | 我是蜂巢 可使用武器 |
[17:12] | Confirmed. | 确认 |
[17:23] | We’re in their range. | 我们进入他们的射程了 |
[17:35] | Right there, break left! | 就在那 向左急转 |
[17:43] | Alpha Team has lost visual. | 阿尔法小队看不到目标了 |
[17:47] | Switching satellite imager to FLIR. | 卫星成像仪换成全球红外热成像仪 |
[17:50] | – What’s Alpha Team’s position? – 100 yards out. | -阿尔法小队的位置在哪 -一百码外 |
[18:08] | – We have a problem. – What is it? | -我们有麻烦了 -怎么了 |
[18:10] | There’s only one man in that car. | 车上只有一个人 |
[18:12] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[18:15] | Let me see your hands! | 让我看到你的手 |
[18:21] | Where the hell is Stephen Haynes? | 斯蒂文·海恩斯呢 |
[18:23] | We have visual on Matt Edwards. | 我们看到了马特·爱德华兹 |
[18:24] | We need eyes on Haynes! Haynes is gone. | 我们需要找到海恩斯 海恩斯不见了 |
[18:32] | It’s Matt Edwards. | 是马特·爱德华兹 |
[18:33] | All right, route it through our audio. | 接通我们这边 |
[18:37] | – Matt? – I want to come in. | -马特 -我想回局里 |
[18:39] | – Then why did you run? – I know the mission directive. | -那你为什么跑 -我了解任务指令 |
[18:42] | I was running with Alpha Team when Blackbriar blew up, remember? | 黑蔷薇曝光的时候我是阿尔法小队的 记得吗 |
[18:45] | I know they’re here to kill us. Who authorized this–Levine? | 我知道他们是来杀我们的 谁授权的 莱文吗 |
[18:48] | Oh, you got it all wrong, Matt. | 你搞错了 马特 |
[18:50] | If anything happens to me, | 要是我有什么三长两短 |
[18:51] | Haynes is gonna turn this place into a fucking slaughterhouse. | 海恩斯会把这里变成屠宰场 |
[18:54] | We can discuss this, Matt. | 我们可以商量 马特 |
[18:58] | Instruct Alpha One to take the shot. | 命令阿尔法一号射击 |
[19:00] | You give me 30 seconds to talk this through. | 给我30秒和他谈话 |
[19:04] | Haynes is posted up with my AR-15 | 海恩斯拿着我的AR-15步枪 |
[19:06] | and 200 rounds of ammunition. | 还有200发子弹 |
[19:08] | Get me a fucking heat signature on Haynes. | 给我找到海恩斯的热能标记 |
[19:12] | There is no signature for him, sir. | 没有他的热能标记 长官 |
[19:13] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[19:17] | Edwards could be bluffing. | 爱德华兹可能在虚张声势 |
[19:18] | Haynes might be long gone by now. | 海恩斯可能已经跑得老远了 |
[19:22] | Matt… | 马特 |
[19:23] | I need proof that Haynes is on site. | 我需要海恩斯在现场的证据 |
[19:32] | Hive, we’re under fire. Unknown shooter. | 蜂巢 我们受到攻击 未知枪手 |
[19:37] | Where’s the shooter? | 枪手在哪 |
[19:39] | He could be using a reflective blanket. | 他可能使用了反光毯 |
[19:41] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[19:56] | What’s it gonna be, Ellen? | 你说怎么样 艾伦 |
[20:04] | Do what he says. | 照他说的做 |
[20:12] | Matt, I’ll see you soon. | 马特 到时见 |
[20:18] | Come on out with your hands up. | 双手举起出来 |
[20:22] | Hive, we have the shooter. | 蜂巢 我们找到枪手了 |
[20:32] | Hold it there. | 别动 |
[20:35] | Put your weapon on the ground! | 把武器放地上 |
[20:38] | Now! | 快 |
[20:49] | On the ground. | 跪下 |
[20:52] | That’s affirmative, Alpha Team leader. | 已确认 阿尔法小队队长 |
[20:54] | Edwards and Haynes-both in custody. | 爱德华兹和海恩斯都被抓获 |
[22:00] | You will get the first bite, as agreed. | 如我们说好的那样 你会分到第一杯羹 |
[22:04] | The warhead is already en route to Cyprus. | 弹头已经在去塞浦路斯的路上 |
[22:16] | Who the hell is that? | 那是谁 |
[24:34] | – Turn off the cameras. – Matt. | -关掉摄像头 -马特 |
[24:36] | I don’t trust anyone in this place. | 我不信任这里的任何人 |
[24:39] | All that footage will do is put a target on our backs. | 那个录像只会给我们添加靶子 |
[25:01] | And when did you stop trusting me? | 你什么时候不再信任我的 |
[25:04] | Around the same time you issued a kill order | 大概就在你下令 |
[25:05] | on Stephen Haynes. | 杀掉斯蒂文·海恩斯的时候 |
[25:09] | That was an execution, Ellen. | 那是处决 艾伦 |
[25:11] | I was justified. | 我有合法理由 |
[25:13] | He signed over his life to this place. | 他把他的命都签给了这里 |
[25:15] | He let them erase everything | 他让他们抹去了 |
[25:17] | that might have gotten in the way of his service. | 一切可能妨碍他工作的东西 |
[25:19] | I think he deserved more than a bullet. | 我想他应得的不只是一枚子弹 |
[25:21] | He killed seven people. | 他杀了七个人 |
[25:22] | – Don’t you want to know why? – Of course I want to know why. | -你不想知道原因吗 -我当然想知道 |
[25:26] | You’re too busy thinking about optics | 你忙着想外界会怎么看 |
[25:27] | and running risk analysis. | 做风险分析 |
[25:29] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢这么说 |
[25:31] | You’re protecting yourself. | 你在保护你自己 |
[25:32] | No, I was protecting you today, Matt. | 不 我今天是在保护你 马特 |
[25:35] | Haynes could have helped us. | 海恩斯本可以帮到我们的 |
[25:39] | I have a family. | 我有家庭 |
[25:40] | You think they’d want to see you covering up mistakes for the CIA? | 你觉得他们会想看到你为中情局掩盖错误吗 |
[25:43] | I think they want to see me stay out of fucking prison, | 我觉得他们想看到我远离监狱 |
[25:46] | is what I think. | 这是我的想法 |
[25:47] | I’m the one who signed off on this operation. | 同意这次行动的人是我 |
[25:51] | I am the one who gave you the freedom to go out and investigate, | 是我给了你去调查的自由 |
[25:54] | and I got a trail of fucking bodies in return. | 而我得到的却是一连串尸体 |
[25:59] | You went dark, and you left me holding the bag. | 你突然中断联系 你让我一人承担责任 |
[26:04] | And let me tell you something– if this goes public… | 我告诉你 如果这事曝光 |
[26:08] | it’s me that’s gonna burn. | 遭殃的会是我 |
[26:12] | Who woke up Haynes? | 谁唤醒海恩斯的 |
[26:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:16] | Why did he kill an ExPo whistle-blower in that store? | 他为什么要在那家店里杀死一个世博能源的检举者 |
[26:19] | Who was the agency woman in the photo I sent you? | 我发给你那张照片里的女探员是谁 |
[26:22] | What’s her connection to all of this? | 她跟这一切有何联系 |
[26:37] | Go home, Matt. | 回家吧 马特 |
[27:42] | God damn it, Ellen. | 该死 艾伦 |
[27:49] | He’s locked out, sir. | 封掉他了 长官 |
[27:52] | Get me a full surveillance package on Matt Edwards | 全方位跟踪马特·爱德华兹 |
[27:54] | effective immediately. | 即刻生效 |
[27:56] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[28:12] | All right everyone, she’s in the lobby. | 各位 她进大厅了 |
[28:36] | – What’s the holdup? – Her ID card should be clear. | -怎么延迟了 -她的证件应该能用 |
[28:39] | Well, it’s not. Hurry up. | 并没有 快点 |
[28:45] | Don’t give it to him. He’ll know it’s fake. | 别给他 他会看出是假的 |
[28:49] | I’m trying a different packet. | 我在尝试一个不同的数据包 |
[28:50] | Try faster. | 快点 |
[29:24] | Okay, so, remember, you’re a visiting professor | 记住 你是一个研究冷战关税的 |
[29:26] | researching Cold War tariffs. | 客座教授 |
[29:57] | Okay, so you’re gonna go straight and up the stairs | 直走 然后上楼 |
[29:59] | in three, two, one, now. | 三 二 一 开始 |
[30:25] | Okay, so, when you’re at the top of the stairs, | 到最顶层后 |
[30:27] | you’re gonna take your left… | 左转 |
[30:29] | and around, keep going, | 绕过去 继续走 |
[30:33] | going, and stop. | 继续 停下 |
[30:36] | Okay, Row R, shelf 44. | R排 44号书架 |
[30:47] | Okay. | 找到了 |
[30:50] | Start uploading images. | 开始上传图片 |
[31:04] | Okay, now hold still. | 别动 |
[31:07] | There’s a guard right under you. | 你正下方有个警卫 |
[31:19] | Okay, clear. | 安全了 |
[31:22] | Okay, Yuri Leniov was a KGB major back in the ’70s. | 尤里·莱尼诺夫70年代的时候是克格勃少校 |
[31:26] | He was managing Cicada. | 他管理知了项目 |
[31:28] | What was he working on specifically? | 他具体在负责什么 |
[31:31] | Any items with intelligence value have been blacked out. | 所有有情报价值的信息都被涂黑了 |
[31:33] | All I see are random locations and names. | 我只能看到一些随机的地点和名字 |
[31:38] | Cross-reference those Cicada names | 交叉参考知了名字 |
[31:42] | against those on the Stiletto Six program. | 和短剑六号项目里的名字 |
[31:50] | All right, we got a hit. | 有一个结果 |
[31:52] | Sergeant Petra Andropov. | 佩特拉·安德罗波夫中士 |
[31:55] | There’s a guard coming in less than ten seconds. | 还有不到10秒会过来一个警卫 |
[31:58] | I’m not done. | 我还没拍完 |
[32:00] | Get out of there. | 快出来 |
[32:08] | Five, four, | 五 四 |
[32:10] | three, two… | 三 二 |
[32:15] | Okay, what do we got? | 好了 找到了什么 |
[32:16] | Born in Moscow. December 19, 1951. | 1951年12月19日 出生于莫斯科 |
[32:19] | Parents were part of a farming collective in St. Petersburg. | 父母是圣彼得堡一个集体农场的成员 |
[32:22] | That’s where she was raised. | 她也在那长大 |
[32:23] | Graduated from the KGB Academy in 1968, | 1968年从克格勃学院毕业 |
[32:26] | top of her class. | 班级排名第一 |
[32:27] | Married a civilian named Oleg Volkov | 嫁给了一个叫奥列格·沃科夫的平民 |
[32:30] | but kept her maiden name. | 但是保留了她的娘家姓 |
[32:31] | Okay, financials? | 经济状况呢 |
[32:33] | Nothing since 1995. | 95年后就没有动静了 |
[32:35] | No bank accounts, no credit cards, | 没有银行账户 没有信用卡 |
[32:37] | no utility bills, zero digital footprint. | 没有水电账单 没有任何数字足迹 |
[32:40] | – How is that possible? – It’s not. | -这怎么可能 -不可能 |
[32:43] | Three, two, one, now. | 三 二 一 按 |
[32:49] | All we know is that Yuri oversaw | 我们只知道尤里在70年代 |
[32:50] | Sergeant Andropov’s work on the Cicadas in the ’70s | 监管安德罗波夫中士在知了项目上的工作 |
[32:54] | and the Stiletto Six program until 1995. | 还有短剑六号项目 一直到95年 |
[32:57] | She was still a sergeant in 1995? | 她在95年的时候还是中士 |
[32:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:01] | That woman was a rising star in the KGB, | 那女人是克格勃的新星 |
[33:03] | and for some reason, her career totally stalled after Cicada. | 不知为何 在知了之后 她的事业就停滞了 |
[33:07] | It’s an anomaly. | 很反常 |
[33:08] | Yuri Leniov is the bookend to her career. | 尤里·莱尼诺夫就是她事业的书挡 |
[33:11] | – They have a history. – Too bad she’s a ghost. | -他们之间有历史 -可惜她消失了 |
[33:15] | Where’s her husband now? | 她现在的丈夫在哪 |
[33:23] | I have an address for him in Kursk. | 我有个他在库尔斯克的地址 |
[33:25] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[33:35] | This is the address on Vincent’s driver’s license. | 这是文森特驾照上的地址 |
[33:43] | I don’t know if this is gonna work. | 我不知道这能不能行 |
[33:46] | – It has to work. – It’s a long shot, Doug. | -必须行 -机会不大 道格 |
[33:50] | You trained this guy, you know everything about him. | 你训练了他 你了解他的一切 |
[33:52] | Yeah, but now I’ve got to give you a lifetime of information | 嗯 可现在我得他在他分配到下个任务前 |
[33:54] | before he gets tasked with another mission. | 给你说他一生的信息 |
[34:01] | I can do this with your help. | 有你的帮助我能做到 |
[34:23] | Vincent has a cache hidden somewhere– | 文森特有个秘密藏物处 |
[34:26] | passports, IDs, money. | 护照 身份证件 钱 |
[34:27] | Let’s find it. | 我们去找吧 |
[34:30] | We made him an art dealer– | 我们给了他一个艺术商的身份 |
[34:32] | cover for international flights, | 可以掩护他的国际航班 |
[34:33] | one-man business, diverse contacts. | 个体户 形形色色的人脉 |
[34:36] | What was his life like? | 他的生活怎么样 |
[34:37] | Father was Wall Street, mother was in fashion. | 父亲在华尔街混 母亲是时装界的 |
[34:40] | Upper West Side, Dalton, house in Montauk. | 上西区 道尔顿 蒙托克有房子 |
[34:43] | What the hell’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:44] | Vincent’s cover story was that he came from money. | 文森特的虚构故事就是他是富二代 |
[34:47] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:49] | Wife? | 妻子呢 |
[34:50] | Uh, ex-wife– | 前妻 |
[34:51] | married six years, no kids, former model. | 结婚了六年 没有孩子 以前是模特 |
[34:54] | They met at a Cindy Sherman retrospective. | 他们在辛蒂·雪曼回顾展上相识 |
[35:12] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[35:16] | He was fluent in English, French, Spanish, | 他精通英语 法语 西班牙语 |
[35:18] | Portuguese, Russian, Mandarin, and Farsi. | 葡萄牙语 俄语 汉语和波斯语 |
[35:21] | – He spoke eight languages? – Yeah. | -他会八门语言 -嗯 |
[35:27] | Hey, same as you. | 跟你一样 |
[35:29] | Cicadas spent their lives undercover. | 知了项目的人一辈子都从事秘密工作 |
[35:32] | If I’m gonna become Vincent, we better get started. | 如果我要变成文森特 我们得赶快开始 |
[35:37] | Well, he tore his right ACL during the first month of training | 他在训练的第一个月里右脚十字韧带撕裂 |
[35:40] | and always favored it subconsciously. | 总是潜意识保护它 |
[35:44] | Like this? | 像这样吗 |
[35:45] | Yeah, good. | 嗯 很好 |
[35:48] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[35:49] | Combat medicine, wilderness survival, | 军医 野外生存 |
[35:51] | disaster relief. | 救灾 |
[35:53] | How to run a tail, lose a tail, | 怎么跟踪人 怎么甩掉人 |
[35:54] | and pick nine different locks in less than a minute. | 在不到一分钟内撬开9把不同的锁 |
[35:57] | You know the Koran by heart and the right place to sit | 对《古兰经》熟记于心 在四川茶道仪式上 |
[35:59] | during a tea ceremony in Szechuan. | 知道该坐哪里 |
[36:02] | He wrote with his left hand | 他用左手鞋子 |
[36:03] | and did everything else with his right. | 其他事都是用右手 |
[36:10] | Okay, now in Arabic. | 好了 现在写阿拉伯语 |
[36:48] | How do I look? | 我看上去怎么样 |
[36:53] | Like him. | 很像他 |
[38:04] | Put your hands where I can see them! | 把手放到我能看到的地方 |
[38:07] | Do it now! Don’t move! | 快点 别动 |
[38:08] | This is American soil! Stand down! | 这是美国领地 退后 |
[38:10] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[38:11] | My name is Soyun Pak. | 我叫朴昭允 |
[38:14] | I’m a citizen of North Korea, | 我是朝鲜公民 |
[38:15] | and I have urgent information for the CIA. | 我有紧急信息要给中情局 |
[38:23] | Hey, back off! | 退后 |
[38:25] | She’s coming with us. | 她要跟我们走 |
[38:29] | Stand down! | 退下 |
[38:46] | Ma’am, come here. | 女士 过来 |
[39:19] | Tara? | 塔拉 |
[39:20] | – It’s good to hear your voice. – Are you okay? | -很高兴听到你的声音 -你还好吗 |
[39:23] | Well, I’ve been through a lot since the last time we talked. | 我们上次谈话后我经历了很多 |
[39:25] | That makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[39:27] | What is this about? | 什么事 |
[39:29] | Yuri Leniov. | 尤里·莱尼诺夫 |
[39:31] | His men murdered my friend Meghan | 他的手下在柏林 |
[39:33] | in Berlin right in front of my face. | 当着我的面杀了我朋友梅根 |
[39:36] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[39:37] | He’s connected to Stiletto Six | 他跟短剑六号 |
[39:39] | and an old program called– | 以及一个老项目有关 |
[39:40] | Cicada. | 知了 |
[39:41] | General Kwon mentioned it. | 权将军有提到 |
[39:42] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[39:44] | It’s an old Russian program. | 那是个古老的俄罗斯项目 |
[39:46] | Everyone who worked on it with him is dead | 当时跟他共事的人都死了 |
[39:48] | except for the woman I’m going to see right now. | 除了我现在要去见的这个女人 |
[39:50] | Well, who is she? | 她是谁 |
[39:52] | She’s a former KGB agent called Andropov. | 她是前克格勃成员 叫安德罗波夫 |
[39:56] | Okay, find out everything you can | 尽全力找到你能找到的信息 |
[39:58] | and call me as soon as you finish. | 完事后联系我 |
[40:01] | I will. | 好 |
[40:28] | Sergeant Andropov? | 安德罗波夫中士 |
[40:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[40:33] | My name is Tara Coleman. | 我叫塔拉·科曼 |
[40:34] | I’d to talk to you about Yuri Leniov. | 我想跟你谈谈尤里·莱尼诺夫 |
[40:38] | I’m a journalist. | 我是记者 |
[40:51] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[40:53] | Let’s have some tea. | 我们来喝点茶 |