时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I mean, if they think you’re dead, it will buy us time. | 如果他们认为你死了 这能给我们争取点时间 |
[00:08] | He’s my height, he’s my weight. | 他身高体重都跟我差不多 |
[00:10] | Complexion’s close enough. Sam, I can pass as him. | 肤色也很接近 小萨 我可以假扮他 |
[00:13] | Dating website? | 约会网站 |
[00:14] | Yeah, this is how we stay in contact. | 嗯 我们就是这样保持联系的 |
[00:15] | If we wanna survive, | 如果我们想活命 |
[00:16] | this is the only move left to make. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[00:19] | I’m not a killer. | 我不是杀手 |
[00:20] | You said you wanna know who’s waking us up. I do. | -你说你想知道谁在唤醒我们 -没错 |
[00:22] | Cut a deal with them, then. Your life for mine. | 那就跟他们做交易 用我的命换你的 |
[00:27] | – Inspector Van Roon. – I need international help. | -范鲁恩督察员 -我需要国际支援 |
[00:29] | They’re connected to the murder of a woman in Berlin | 他们在柏林杀害了一个女子 |
[00:31] | and an American man named Jacob Vickers, | 以及一个美国人雅各布·维克斯 |
[00:33] | alias Stephen Haynes. | 化名斯蒂文·海恩斯 |
[00:34] | – I’d have to know more. – I’ll call you when I land. | -我得知道更多才行 -我到了后联系你 |
[00:36] | Get me Ellen Becker. | 把艾伦·贝克尔找来 |
[00:37] | – You’re not bringing me in, Dan. – You’re already in. | -你不能硬把我扯进来 丹 -你已经身在局中了 |
[00:40] | Dennis Kohler, I’m the new station chief. Welcome home. | 丹尼斯·科勒 我是新分局局长 欢迎回家 |
[00:44] | I wish I could take you in, but I can’t, not like this. | 我也希望我能带你回去 但我不行 至少不是这样 |
[00:46] | Wait, wait! | 等等 |
[00:48] | Just stick to the plan. | 坚持计划 |
[00:49] | You’ll have to be convincing. | 你必须有说服力 |
[00:56] | We have to work together, Matheson. | 我们得合作 马瑟森 |
[00:58] | Finish your mission, John. | 完成你的任务 约翰 |
[01:08] | The warhead is already en route to Cyprus. | 弹头已经在去塞浦路斯的路上 |
[01:11] | If you can help us eliminate Colonel Shin, | 如果你能帮我们除掉申上校 |
[01:13] | asylum for your family will be no problem. | 为你家人提供庇护没有问题 |
[01:15] | We have a deal. | 那就这么定了 |
[01:16] | Stiletto Six is in play, | 短剑六号重现 |
[01:18] | and Yuri Leniov’s behind it. | 尤里·莱尼诺夫是幕后主使 |
[01:20] | Activating asset. | 激活特工 |
[02:46] | Hey, stop, do not run! | 站住 别跑 |
[03:05] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[03:10] | A cicada is standing here in my house. | 一个知了特工就站在我家 |
[03:19] | I wasn’t born in London. | 我不是在伦敦出生 |
[03:20] | My family wasn’t killed in a car accident. | 我家人也没有死于车祸 |
[03:23] | It was a fucking cover story. | 那是掩饰身份的说法 |
[03:29] | My sister might still be alive. | 我妹妹或许还活着 |
[03:38] | How long has she been living this lie? | 她活在这个谎言之中多久了 |
[03:40] | Years. | 很多年 |
[03:42] | She was one of the first. | 她是最初的一批特工之一 |
[03:44] | She was in the middle of an assignment to kill Leniov | 绊脚石被关闭的时候 |
[03:46] | when Treadstone was shut down? | 她正在执行暗杀莱尼诺夫的任务 |
[03:49] | Being a journalist was her cicada cover life. | 做记者是为了掩护她的知了身份 |
[03:52] | She’s finally completing her mission. | 她终于要完成她的任务了 |
[03:59] | Yuri Leniov had my best friend executed | 尤里·莱尼诺夫几天前 |
[04:02] | right in front of me just days ago. | 当着我的面处决了我朋友 |
[04:04] | He sold a nuke on the black market. | 他在黑市上卖了一枚核弹 |
[04:09] | This son of a bitch has it coming. | 这王八蛋是咎由自取 |
[04:15] | Take this. | 拿上这个 |
[04:24] | Got anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[04:34] | Tell me about Yuri. | 跟我讲讲尤里 |
[04:35] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[04:38] | Start with how he thinks. | 先说说他的思维方式 |
[04:40] | Yuri won’t enter a fight until his enemy’s already weakened. | 尤里只有在敌人被削弱的情况下才会与之交战 |
[04:44] | He’ll fortify himself on high ground, | 他会在高地加强防卫 |
[04:47] | make you fight through all of his men to get to him. | 让你得先干掉他所有的手下才能找到他 |
[04:50] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[04:52] | The moment you draw blood, | 你一让他受伤 |
[04:54] | he will flee and run for his life. | 他就会拼命逃跑 |
[04:56] | If you let Yuri get away, | 如果你让尤里跑掉 |
[04:58] | you will never get close to him again. | 你将再也见不到他 |
[05:01] | Sounds like you know him well. | 听上去你似乎很了解他 |
[05:04] | I spent my life taking orders from him. | 我这辈子都在听从他的命令 |
[05:11] | You’re welcome to join me. | 你可以来加入我 |
[05:13] | I’ve got some unfinished business of my own. | 我有自己的事要去了结 |
[05:18] | 1973年 x罗马尼亚 亚历山大 | |
[05:25] | Meisner wanted us to kill him. | 迈斯纳想让我们杀了他 |
[05:29] | He was a psychopath. | 他心理变态 |
[05:30] | He said it was part of our mission. | 他说那是我们任务的一部分 |
[05:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[05:34] | We don’t know what he really did to us in his lab. | 我们不知道他在实验室里对我们具体做了什么 |
[05:37] | And what if sending us back to the CIA was part of his plan all along? | 如果送我们回到中情局也是他的计划呢 |
[05:41] | He’s still in your head. | 他还控制着你 |
[05:43] | That’s what I’m worried about. | 这正是我所担心的 |
[05:51] | British guy back there wasn’t the only one caught up on the redhead. | 之前那个英国人不是唯一一个被红发女蛊惑的人 |
[05:54] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:57] | I remember the training. | 我记得训练 |
[05:59] | I was out of my mind. | 我当时疯了 |
[06:04] | And ever think about what you’d do | 你有想过如果你别的地方见到她 |
[06:05] | if you saw her outside of that place? | 你会怎么做吗 |
[06:09] | No. | 没有 |
[06:12] | – Why don’t I believe you? – Well, what would you do? | -为什么我不信你 -那你会怎么做 |
[06:17] | I’d kill her. | 我会杀了她 |
[07:10] | Got you surrounded. | 你被包围了 |
[07:15] | Jake tells me you’re a fighter. | 杰克跟我说你是个斗士 |
[07:18] | Do you like the fights? | 你喜欢打架吗 |
[07:19] | I’m afraid I’ve never seen one. | 恐怕我从没见过 |
[07:21] | No kidding. | 不是吧 |
[07:23] | I hate brutality, Mr. Anderson. | 我讨厌暴行 安德森先生 |
[07:25] | The idea of two men beating each other to a pulp | 两个男人互相厮打 |
[07:28] | makes me ill. | 让我恶心 |
[07:30] | I saw all Swede’s fights. | 我看过所有瑞典人的争斗 |
[07:52] | Plain ginger ale for you, lady. | 你的纯姜汁汽水 |
[07:55] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[07:57] | You can sweeten it now. | 你可以加糖 |
[07:58] | No trouble whatsoever. | 没问题 |
[08:03] | It’s a nice apartment. | 这公寓不错 |
[08:07] | Must cost a fortune to keep it up. | 保养费肯定不低 |
[08:22] | – Here’s your drink, lady. – Who the fuck are you? | -你的酒 -你他妈是谁 |
[08:25] | I said, here’s your drink, lady. | -我说 这是你的酒 |
[08:30] | Ask your boyfriend. | 问你的男友 |
[08:37] | Visuals are up in Cyprus. | 可以看到塞浦路斯的情况了 |
[08:38] | 弗吉尼亚州 兰利 现在 | |
[08:40] | Warehouse owned by Yuri Leniov received a shipment. | 尤里·莱尼诺夫的仓库收到了一批货 |
[08:42] | The crate matches the warhead’s dimensions. | 箱子符合弹头大小 |
[08:44] | Looks like the intel Soyun Pak gave us is accurate. | 看样子朴昭允给我们的情报是准确的 |
[08:47] | The warhead is there. | 弹头在那 |
[08:48] | They’re getting ready to move it. | 他们准备运走 |
[08:49] | Yuri has three charter jets with Cypriot diplomatic clearance | 尤里有三架拥有塞浦路斯外交许可的租用飞机 |
[08:52] | ready to depart in the next hour. | 可以在一小时之内出发 |
[08:53] | We can’t let them take off. | 我们不能让他们起飞 |
[08:55] | Well, how far out is Bravo Team? | B小队还有多远 |
[08:56] | Uh, ten klicks, sir. | 十公里 长官 |
[08:58] | Tell ’em to hit the gas. | 叫他们快点 |
[09:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:25] | It’s good to hear your voice. | 很高兴听到你的声音 |
[09:27] | Tara? Are you okay? | 塔拉 你还好吗 |
[09:30] | Tell me about the Cicadas. | 跟我说说知了 |
[09:32] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:33] | What happens to them after they’ve been woken up? | 他们被唤醒后会发生什么 |
[09:38] | They don’t live very long. | 他们活不了多久 |
[09:40] | I remembered something about you today, Edwards. | 我今天记起了一些关于你的事 爱德华兹 |
[09:44] | You were part of Blackbriar. | 你参加过黑蔷薇行动 |
[09:46] | You stood up for that rogue asset on the run. | 你捍卫了那个逃跑的叛变特工 |
[09:49] | How the hell did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[09:54] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[10:03] | Pinged Edwards’ call with Tara Coleman. | 追踪到了爱德华兹和塔拉·科曼的通话 |
[10:05] | His location confirmed. | 他的位置确认了 |
[10:06] | – Has the survey team arrived in Amsterdam, yet? – Yes, sir. | -监控小队到阿姆斯特丹了吗 -是的 |
[10:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:10] | Tying off loose ends. | 清除后患 |
[10:13] | Edwards isn’t leaving us a choice. | 爱德华兹让我们别无选择 |
[10:15] | Bravo Team has arrived. | B小队抵达了 |
[10:17] | All right, pull up Cyprus. | 调出塞浦路斯的画面 |
[10:18] | Let’s secure that warhead from Leniov’s warehouse. | 搞到莱尼诺夫仓库里的弹头 |
[10:34] | Bravo Team is on-site. | B小队到达现场 |
[10:35] | All right, they have the green lights. | 告诉他们可以行动了 |
[10:37] | Bravo team, mission is a go. You are confirmed weapons free. | B小队 开始执行任务 可以使用武器 |
[10:43] | Alpha One, six team point. | 阿尔法一号 6组引路 |
[10:46] | We’re locked down. Prepare to move. | 我们处于封锁 准备移动 |
[10:54] | Hold positions. Hold for command. | 待在原地 等待命令 |
[11:01] | Weapons free, Bravo team leader. | 可使用武器 B小队首领 |
[11:03] | You are clear to engage. | 你们可以交火了 |
[11:06] | Affirmative. | 确认 |
[11:20] | Resistance is significant. | 对方激烈抵抗 |
[11:23] | Status. | 汇报情况 |
[11:24] | Bravo 3 is down. | B小队3号倒下 |
[11:26] | The asset in Moscow has arrived on-site. | 莫斯科的特工到达现场 |
[11:28] | All right, throw it up on the screen. | 放到屏幕上 |
[11:30] | That’s green. Let’s go, go, go! | 可以行动了 快走 |
[11:33] | 俄罗斯 莫斯科 莱尼诺夫庄园 | |
[11:44] | Shots fired in Moscow. | 莫斯科出现枪声 |
[12:10] | Advance! I got you, I got you! | 向前攻 有我掩护 |
[12:12] | I need a sitrep for Cyprus. | 我需要塞浦路斯的军情报告 |
[12:14] | Bravo team, what’s your status? | B小队 你们的情况如何 |
[12:15] | Facing continued resistance. | 遭遇对方持续抵抗 |
[12:17] | Need some cover on the south side! | 南侧需要掩护 |
[13:59] | Signal intelligence from Moscow is reporting a gun battle. | 莫斯科的信号情报说遭遇枪战 |
[15:20] | What’s happening in Cyprus? | 塞浦路斯那边怎么了 |
[15:21] | Bravo Team, we need a sitrep. | B小队 我们需要军情报告 |
[15:36] | I’ve got five tangos down. | 干掉了五个敌人 |
[15:39] | Copy that, three tangos down southwest corner. | 收到 西南角干掉了三个 |
[15:43] | Package secure, we’ve got eyes on. | 目标包裹安全 就在我们眼前 |
[15:50] | All tangos in Cyprus are down, | 已干掉塞浦路斯所有敌人 |
[15:52] | package is secure. | 目标包裹安全 |
[16:03] | The warhead’s off the board. | 弹头搞定 |
[16:07] | What about Tara? | 塔拉呢 |
[16:59] | 匈牙利 布达佩斯 1973年 | |
[17:07] | – Hello, Petra. – I don’t know you. | -你好 佩特拉 -我不认识你 |
[17:10] | Well, if you knew about me, | 如果你认识我 |
[17:11] | Bentley wouldn’t be doing his job right. | 本特利的工作就算失职了 |
[17:14] | He’s my top field agent. | 他是我的顶尖特工 |
[17:16] | I think you have the wrong person. | 你抓错人了 |
[17:19] | Bentley told me all about you. | 本特利跟我讲了所有关于你的事 |
[17:21] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[17:22] | Well, how else would I know | 不然我怎么会知道 |
[17:23] | that you were running Meisner’s operation? | 你在管理迈斯纳的活动 |
[17:26] | I see that program’s value, Petra. | 我看到了那项目的价值 佩特拉 |
[17:28] | That’s why I ordered Bentley to bring you to me. | 所以我才叫本特利把你带过来 |
[17:32] | You’re trying to instill doubt and get me to talk. | 你是想灌输猜疑 让我开口 |
[17:34] | It’s the same approach I’d take if I were you. | 我要是你我也会才用这种方式 |
[17:36] | You were his assignment ever since he | 自从他逃离柏林实验室后 |
[17:40] | escaped the lab in Berlin. | 你就成了他的任务 |
[17:44] | We can play this game all day. | 我可以跟你耗上一整天 |
[17:50] | You were just a mission, Petra. | 你只是一个任务 佩特拉 |
[17:53] | He was wearing a tracking device. | 他佩戴了追踪装置 |
[17:59] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[18:00] | I want everything you know about the Cicada program. | 我想知道你掌握的关于知了项目的一切信息 |
[18:03] | Bentley told me you ran it alongside Meisner. | 本特利跟我说你和迈斯纳一起负责它 |
[18:09] | I know nothing. | 我什么都不知道 |
[18:11] | I’d think twice about that approach if I were you, Petra. | 我要是你 我就不会采用这种方式 佩特拉 |
[18:15] | You don’t have any friends left. | 你已经没有朋友了 |
[18:17] | You turned on the KGB | 你背叛了克格勃 |
[18:19] | and Bentley betrayed you. | 本特利也背叛了你 |
[18:26] | That’s a conversation I’ll have with him myself. | 我会亲自找他质问 |
[18:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:40] | 弗吉尼亚州 泰森斯 现在 | |
[18:56] | What’s your angle, Sam? | 你在打什么算盘 小萨 |
[18:58] | There is no angle, Leo. I can’t find my husband. | 我没打任何算盘 利奥 我找不到我丈夫 |
[19:00] | I can’t find Doug. | 我找不到道格 |
[19:02] | – You married an asset. – I fell in love. | -你嫁给了一个特工 -我坠入了爱河 |
[19:04] | What did you think was gonna happen? | 你以为会发生什么 |
[19:06] | I thought the program was done. | 我以为项目结束了 |
[19:08] | But it’s not, is it? | 但是并没有 对吗 |
[19:10] | Talk to me about Doug. | 跟我说说道格 |
[19:14] | He got back from the arctic and he was acting really strange. | 他从北极回来后 行为就变得很古怪 |
[19:17] | And then Lowell showed up at our house. | 然后劳尔出现在我们家 |
[19:19] | – Where’s Lowell now? – He’s dead. | -劳尔现在在哪 -他死了 |
[19:21] | Doug killed him and took off. | 道格杀了他就走了 |
[19:24] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[19:25] | Well, that’s why I reached out. | 所以我才联系了你 |
[19:27] | You thought we could help you find your husband. | 你以为我们能帮你找到你丈夫 |
[19:29] | Leo… | 利奥 |
[19:30] | Did you actually think things’d go back | 你真以为发生了这些事后 |
[19:32] | to normal after all of this? | 一切还能回到原样吗 |
[19:33] | Leo, please. | 利奥 拜托 |
[19:41] | – Buenos días. – Buenos días. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[20:27] | You’re more than a killer, Doug. | 你不只是个杀手 道格 |
[20:53] | I have news. | 我有新闻 |
[20:55] | What? What is it? | 什么 什么新闻 |
[20:57] | He’s dead, Sam. | 他死了 小萨 |
[21:01] | No, please. | 不可能 |
[21:04] | No, I don’t believe you. | 不 我不信你 |
[21:05] | Don’t–don’t you come in here | 你别想到这来 |
[21:06] | and just try and fuck with my head, God damn it. | 试图忽悠我 该死 |
[21:08] | – Calm down, listen. – Well, what happened, huh? | -冷静 -怎么了 |
[21:09] | He showed up in the middle of another asset’s mission. | 他出现在了另一个特工的任务里 |
[21:13] | He must have tried to interfere. | 他肯定试图去干扰了 |
[21:15] | The asset put him down and eliminated the body. | 那特工杀了他 并处理掉了他的尸体 |
[21:18] | No. | 不 |
[21:19] | Look– | 听着 |
[21:22] | I’m sorry, Sam. | 我很遗憾 小萨 |
[21:25] | – Let me out of this place. – Sam– | -让我离开 -小萨 |
[21:27] | Let me out of here, okay? | 让我走 |
[21:28] | You’re telling me my husband’s dead, | 你跟我说我丈夫死了 |
[21:30] | I don’t wanna see you | 我不想再看到你 |
[21:31] | or anyone else from this program ever again. | 或者这项目里的任何人 |
[21:37] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[21:39] | I need to talk to you right now. | 我有事要找你 |
[21:41] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:44] | Vincent missed his target window. | 文森特错过了他的目标窗口期 |
[21:45] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[21:46] | If Vicuna gives his speech, he’ll start a revolt. | 如果维库纳发表演讲 他将掀起叛乱 |
[22:27] | Satellite coverage offline. | 卫星覆盖离线 |
[22:29] | Tap into available traffic cams. | 接入可用的交通摄像头 |
[22:31] | Morning, everyone. What do we got? | 大家早上好 现在什么情况 |
[22:33] | INTERPOL inspector Marten van Roon | 国际刑警组织督察员马尔滕·范鲁恩 |
[22:34] | is arriving at Pythonbrug Bridge. | 到了巨蟒桥 |
[22:36] | What, no, no, no, no. Hang on, hang on, hang on. | 什么 不不不 等下 |
[22:38] | We have to discuss this. | 我们得商量下 |
[22:39] | Yeah, we’re way past that now. | 早过了商量的时间了 |
[22:40] | – This is not what you and I– – He’s forcing our hand. | -这不是你和我… -他逼我们的 |
[22:43] | Survey team has him on foot heading south on Panamakade. | 监控小队看到他在帕纳马卡德街上向南走 |
[22:47] | All right, we need to intercept Van Roon | 我们得在他和爱德华兹碰面前 |
[22:49] | before he rendezvous with Edwards. | 拦下他 |
[22:56] | I am not okay with this. | 我接受不了这么做 |
[22:58] | Tell the survey team to move in. | 叫监控小队插手 |
[23:00] | Survey team, mission is a go. | 监控小队 可以行动了 |
[23:01] | You are authorized to engage target. | 你们被授权擒获目标 |
[23:11] | Hey, hey, pal, you okay? | 哥们 你还好吗 |
[23:13] | Oh, shoot, we got you. | 我们扶着你 |
[23:16] | Had a little bit to drink there, huh? | 喝多了 对吗 |
[23:17] | He’ll be fine. | 他不会有事的 |
[23:21] | Subject is secure. | 已抓住目标 |
[23:23] | Survey group will transport him | 监控小队会把他 |
[23:24] | to his residence to sleep it off | 转移到他的住所 睡一觉让药效退掉 |
[23:26] | and scan all of his available hard drives. | 并扫描他所有的硬盘 |
[23:28] | Traffic cam just got a ping on Matt Edwards. | 交通摄像头刚拍到了马特·爱德华兹 |
[23:31] | We have an asset on the ground. | 我们有一个特工在现场 |
[23:32] | No, Dan, this is wrong. This is completely wrong. | 不 丹 你不能这么做 大错特错 |
[23:53] | Fuck! | 操 |
[23:58] | Edwards just spotted the asset. | 爱德华兹发现了特工 |
[24:00] | He’s starting to evade camera coverage. | 他开始躲避摄像头 |
[24:01] | You brought in Stephen Haynes? | 你叫来了斯蒂文·海恩斯 |
[24:03] | – He’s alive? – Of course. | -他还活着 -当然 |
[24:05] | He’s been reprogrammed. | 他被重新设定了 |
[24:06] | Haynes knows Edwards. He’s a bloodhound. | 海恩斯了解爱德华兹 他是寻血猎犬 |
[24:08] | This had to get done fast. | 必须快速解决 |
[24:53] | We’ve lost visual. This is residential. | 我们失去目标 这里是住宅区 |
[24:55] | There are blind spots in the cameras. | 有很多摄像头盲点 |
[24:56] | Satellites still unavailable. | 卫星服务还是不能用 |
[24:57] | Does he have a cell phone? | 他有手机吗 |
[24:58] | The burner he used to call Van Roon. | 他用来联系范鲁恩的一次性电话 |
[25:00] | I’ve got access to the system. | 我可以进入系统 |
[25:01] | All right, activate the microphone | 激活麦克风 |
[25:02] | and set up an audio feed through our system. | 在我们系统里建立一个音频源 |
[25:16] | Local police just got a report of shots fired. | 当地警方刚收到有人开枪的消息 |
[25:18] | – They’re en route. – Should we recall the asset? | -他们出警了 -我们要召回特工吗 |
[25:22] | No, let’s finish this. | 不 完成这次任务 |
[25:40] | Haynes, it’s me! Please! | 海恩斯 是我 拜托 |
[25:43] | Stop, please! | 停下 |
[25:59] | Haynes, it’s me. | 海恩斯 是我 |
[26:24] | Jacob. | 雅各布 |
[26:59] | Still no visual? | 还是看不到吗 |
[27:00] | No, sir. | 是的 |
[27:01] | All right, shut down the feed. | 关掉音频 |
[27:02] | Wipe the phone. | 抹去手机记录 |
[27:04] | Let me know when Haynes codes in. | 海恩斯发消息来后通知我 |
[27:06] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[27:23] | We’re doing good work here, Ellen. | 我们是在做好事 艾伦 |
[27:28] | Edwards… | 爱德华兹 |
[27:32] | It’s just collateral damage. | 这只是连带伤害 |
[27:35] | We took a nuke off the board. | 我们除掉了一枚核弹 |
[27:40] | This isn’t about a nuclear missile and you know it. | 这根本无关核弹 你心知肚明 |
[27:44] | How many assets are in play? | 还有多少特工 |
[27:49] | More each day. | 每天都在增加 |
[27:51] | Who’s behind all of this? | 幕后是谁在操纵 |
[27:54] | Who’s ordering these Treadstone operations? | 谁在指挥这些绊脚石行动 |
[27:56] | Be careful, Ellen. | 小心点 艾伦 |
[27:58] | You just murdered my friend. | 你刚杀了我朋友 |
[28:03] | I think you’re the one that needs to be fucking careful. | 该小心的他妈是你 |
[32:13] | You’re just gonna have to do what you need to in the moment. | 你只能做你当下需要做的事 |
[32:17] | I’m not a killer. | 我不是杀手 |
[32:33] | Cuidado! | 小心 |
[32:34] | No! | 不要过来 |
[32:36] | No, no, no, no! | 不不 |
[32:55] | We can use him to get in here, no problem. | 我们可以利用他进来 没问题 |
[32:58] | We’ll give it 12 more hours and then we move, okay? | 我们再等12小时 然后就走 好吗 |
[33:04] | What’s happening with Vincent? | 文森特怎么了 |
[33:06] | It’s not your concern. | 跟你无关 |
[33:07] | Whatever’s going on, you know I can help. | 不管什么情况 你知道我可以帮忙 |
[33:10] | Vincent’s serotonin levels need to be assessed every six weeks. | 文森特的血清素水平每六周就得做评估 |
[33:13] | Otherwise his FPPC functions get spotty. | 不然他的前额极皮质功能就会出现问题 |
[33:15] | When was the last time he had a neurotransmitter work-up? | 他上次做神经传递素检查是什么时候 |
[33:18] | Vincent’s back on track. | 文森特已经回到正轨 |
[33:28] | – Where is he? – Somewhere in Colombia. | -他在哪 -哥伦比亚某个地方 |
[33:31] | A mining company wants to acquire | 一家采矿公司想要购买 |
[33:33] | a deep vein of rare-earth metal located in disputed territory. | 争议领土上的一个稀土金属岩脉 |
[33:36] | She’s not cleared for that anymore. | 她已经没有知道这些信息的权限了 |
[33:38] | Maybe we could use her. | 也许我们可以利用她 |
[33:39] | Logistics is short-staffed | 后勤部缺人 |
[33:41] | and she knows these guys inside and out. | 她很了解这些人 |
[33:43] | What the hell is Treadstone doing | 话说绊脚石 |
[33:44] | working for a mining company, anyway? | 在采矿公司干什么 |
[33:46] | Spare me the outrage. | 你少来义愤填膺 |
[33:48] | You don’t even know, do you, Anna? | 你根本不知道 对吗 安娜 |
[33:52] | You never asked questions. | 你从不问问题 |
[33:53] | You just followed orders and smiled. | 你只会听从命令 然后微笑 |
[33:56] | The world is getting smaller. | 世界越来越小 |
[33:58] | Population is skyrocketing, | 人口在激增 |
[34:00] | and natural resources are in play. | 人人都在争夺自然资源 |
[34:02] | South America, the Arctic, these places are ground zero, | 南美 北极 这些地方都还未开发 |
[34:06] | and we’re helping to clear the path for America. | 我们在为美国清理道路 |
[34:08] | This is about survival, Sam. | 这关乎生存 小萨 |
[34:16] | 德国 西柏林 1973年 | |
[34:25] | Welcome home, Bentley. | 欢迎回家 本特利 |
[34:28] | Now look, I know the last time we saw each other it was tense, | 我知道我们上次见面时气氛很紧张 |
[34:31] | but you have proven your loyalty to the CIA. | 但你向中情局证明了你的忠诚 |
[34:35] | You think I’m just gonna stay quiet about Frank. | 你以为我会对弗兰克的事保持缄默 |
[34:39] | I’m gonna burn you down. | 我会毁了你 |
[34:40] | Oh, records show that Ferguson was killed during a mugging. | 记录显示弗格森在一次抢劫中被杀 |
[34:42] | We suspect KGB, but there’s no proof. | 我们怀疑是克格勃干的 但是没有证据 |
[34:45] | – That’s fucking bullshit. – No, it’s war. | -那是狗屁 -不 是战争 |
[34:48] | You went into battle, and you delivered. | 你去参战 并且成功了 |
[34:51] | Now the director wants to thank you personally. | 现在局长想亲自感谢你 |
[34:54] | You’re a goddamn hero, Bentley. | 你可是个英雄啊 本特利 |
[34:56] | No, I’m done. | 不 我不干了 |
[34:59] | There is a new kind of arms race going on. | 一轮新的军备竞赛又开始了 |
[35:01] | It’s about creating better soldiers, | 重点是创造更优秀的士兵 |
[35:02] | and we have fallen behind the Russians. | 而我们已经落后于俄罗斯了 |
[35:04] | You’re the lynchpin that we need. | 你就是我们需要的关键一环 |
[35:06] | Me? | 我 |
[35:08] | You and our new prisoner. | 你 以及我们的新囚犯 |
[35:41] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 |
[35:46] | How many more of your prisoners are waiting for you to come back? | 还有多少囚犯在等你回去 |
[35:58] | I left everything for you! | 我为你抛弃了一切 |
[36:00] | You lied to me! | 你骗了我 |
[38:35] | This is unacceptable, Senator Wray. | 这无法接受 雷议员 |
[38:37] | This, um, never should have happened. | 这事就不应该发生 |
[38:41] | It was an unsanctioned operation. | 这是未经批准的行动 |
[38:44] | And the people that are responsible are being handled. | 我们已经处理了相关负责人 |
[38:47] | See you soon, my friend. | 再见 朋友 |
[38:54] | 弗吉尼亚州 麦克莱恩市 今天 | |
[39:32] | Tara. | 塔拉 |
[39:33] | – It’s me, Ellen. – Oh, my God. | -是我 艾伦 -天啊 |
[39:36] | Oh, my God, Matt, you’re alive. | 天啊 马特 你还活着 |
[39:39] | The agency sent Haynes after me. | 局里派了海恩斯来追我 |
[39:41] | Tara’s one of them. | 塔拉是他们的一员 |
[39:44] | I know, that’s why I sent her to help you. | 我知道 所以我才派她去帮你 |
[39:45] | Ellen, thank you. | 艾伦 谢谢 |
[39:48] | We have to do something to stop– | 我们得做点什么来阻止… |
[39:52] | – Matt, I have to go. – Ellen. | -马特 我得挂了 -艾伦 |
[39:54] | They’re here for me. | 他们来找我了 |
[39:56] | They must know I contacted Tara last night. | 他们肯定知道我昨晚联系了塔拉 |
[40:09] | Please come with us, ma’am. | 请跟我们来 女士 |
[40:17] | Searching everywhere for answers about Treadstone, | 我搜寻每一个地方 寻找有关绊脚石的答案 |
[40:19] | and the whole time you were right in front of me. | 而一直以来你都在我面前 |
[40:21] | We can stop it together. | 我们联手就能阻止它 |
[40:23] | I volunteered for the program for a reason. | 我自愿参加这个项目是有原因的 |
[40:26] | Why would I wanna stop it? | 我为什么要阻止它呢 |
[40:28] | The program’s been corrupted. | 这项目已经腐败了 |
[40:30] | – By whom? – I don’t know. | -是谁干的 -我不知道 |
[40:32] | That’s what I’m going to find out. | 我会查个水落石出 |
[40:34] | We need to disappear. | 我们得消失 |
[41:02] | Let them know we never should have taken our eyes off of Russia. | 告诉他们 我们就不该放松对俄罗斯的监视 |
[41:10] | This is the moment Moscow’s been waiting for. | 这正是莫斯科一直在等的一刻 |
[41:34] | – Ellen. – Senator. | -艾伦 -议员 |
[41:36] | Thanks for coming. Please come in. | 谢谢你能来 请进吧 |
[41:42] | This way. | 这边走 |
[41:55] | – There’s something I’ve been wanting to talk to you about. – Yes? | -有件事我一直想跟你聊聊 -什么事 |
[42:00] | Treadstone. | 绊脚石 |
[42:08] | Where’s Levine? | 莱文在哪儿 |
[42:47] | Bentley. | 本特利 |