时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Oh, dear, that sounds quite worrisome, mother. | 老天 听着怪让人担心的 妈妈 |
[00:24] | Have you been to a doctor? | 你去看医生了吗 |
[00:26] | Do they know why your hair is falling out in clumps? | 他们知道你为什么一撮撮地往下掉头发吗 |
[00:31] | Wasn’t there just the one clump left anyway? | 不过你不是只剩一撮头发了吗 |
[00:35] | Oh, I see. Yes. | 这样啊 |
[00:37] | Oh, I see! | 这样啊 |
[00:40] | Yes, I see. | 我明白了 |
[00:42] | Oh, my God, I just dropped an entire pot of tea! | 上帝啊 我把茶壶给掉地上了 |
[00:45] | It’s everywhere. I’ll call you right back. | 溅得到处都是 回头打给你 |
[00:49] | If you’re going to walk around in a towel again, | 下次你要围着浴巾瞎转悠的时候 |
[00:53] | I’m going to need at least 24 hours notice to pack a small bag | 提前一天告诉我 我好收拾细软 |
[00:56] | and check into a hotel. | 移居旅店 |
[00:59] | And how do you propose I take a shower? | 那你说我该怎么洗澡 |
[01:01] | With as much clothing on as possible. | 穿上衣服 越多越好 |
[01:05] | No-one should have to see you wet. | 你湿身的样子简直没法看 |
[01:07] | It was like a shaved squirrel with hips. | 像只剃了毛的大屁股松鼠 |
[01:14] | Now, I want you to be brutally honest. | 我要你说实话 |
[01:16] | I’ve got this audition tomorrow. | 我明天要去试镜 |
[01:20] | Do you think I can pass for 50? | 你看我像五十岁的人吗 |
[01:25] | I’m not even sure you can pass for the alive. | 我看你都不怎么像个活人 |
[01:30] | That’s Violet. | 是维奥莱特 |
[01:31] | Hey, she was upset. | 她心情不好 |
[01:33] | She had something she needed to discuss with us. | 想找咱们聊聊心事 |
[01:36] | Poor dear. Just don’t let her sit down. | 真可怜 不许让她坐下 |
[01:38] | I want her in and out. | 直接进门 然后走人 |
[01:41] | Hello, darling. Do I look terrible? | 你好 亲爱的 我是不是很憔悴 |
[01:44] | I’ve been crying for two days straight. | 人家已经哭了两天了 |
[01:47] | That sounds like something you probably don’t want to talk about. | 你现在应该不想跟我们谈这个吧 |
[01:50] | It’s an incredibly long and complicated story, I’m afraid. | 太复杂了 一时半会儿说不清楚 |
[01:55] | – Hello, Freddie. – Hello, Vi. | -你好 弗雷迪 -你好 小维 |
[01:57] | You do look awful. | 气色是够糟的 |
[02:00] | I’m going to need at least three cups of tea to get through this. | 至少得有三杯茶的工夫才能把这事讲完 |
[02:03] | Oh, look, and you’re sitting down. | 瞧啊 你坐下了 |
[02:07] | – Nicely done! – She’s too quick. | -干得好 -她动作太快了 |
[02:10] | Well… he broke up with me. | 他和我分手了 |
[02:13] | – Who did, dear? – Kristoff. | -谁跟你分手了 -克里斯托夫 |
[02:15] | We didn’t even know you were seeing anybody. | 我们都不知道你在约会 |
[02:18] | That’s because Kristoff swore me to secrecy. | 克里斯托夫让我保密 |
[02:21] | He lives abroad and would fly me to Hungary once a month | 他住在国外 每个月都带我去次匈牙利 |
[02:26] | to do unspeakable things. | 做些难以启齿的事 |
[02:29] | Well, he is Hungarian, dear. | 他可是匈牙利人 亲爱的 |
[02:31] | It’s probably very speakable over there. | 说不定这事在他们那可好启齿了 |
[02:34] | We were even talking about having a child. | 我们甚至讨论过要孩子的事 |
[02:40] | They can do incredible things nowadays in the world of science. | 当今的科技真是无所不能啊 |
[02:45] | You might also want to consider the supernatural world. | 你也可以试试借助超自然的手段 |
[02:49] | I don’t even think God could impregnate you at this point. | 这会儿恐怕上帝都没法让你怀孕了 |
[02:53] | We were getting very serious, | 我们就快确立关系了 |
[02:55] | and then I get an email from him this morning | 可他今早给我发了封邮件 |
[02:58] | saying he never wants to see me again. | 说要和我分手 |
[02:59] | You poor thing. You probably want to be alone. | 真可怜 你很想一个人静静吧 |
[03:03] | No, that’s just it. I don’t want to be alone. | 不 正相反 我不想一个人 |
[03:06] | I want a companion. I want what you both have. | 我想有个伴儿 就像你们那样 |
[03:10] | Well, not that. That’s horrific. | 倒也不是 你俩这样太可怕 |
[03:13] | But I want something. Something meaningful. | 我想拥有一段实实在在的感情 |
[03:17] | Then might I suggest that next time an Eastern European asks you | 我建议下次再有东欧佬找你 |
[03:20] | to perform depraved sex acts, you politely decline. | 进行恬不知耻的性爱活动时 你最好婉拒 |
[03:26] | That’s good advice for anybody, really. | 这倒是个人人受用的好建议 |
[03:30] | – Hi, Ash. – Hi. Is this a bad time? | -你好 艾什 -你好 打扰你们了吗 |
[03:33] | – Of course not. Come in. – Hello, Ash. | -当然没有 快请进 -你好 艾什 |
[03:36] | – You remember our friend Violet. – Hi. | -还记得我们的朋友维奥莱特吧 -你好 |
[03:38] | Please, we’ve met so many times | 拜托 我们都见过好几次了 |
[03:40] | I almost feel like we’re an item. | 感觉我俩跟一对儿似的 |
[03:44] | People will start talking. | 别人会说闲话的 |
[03:46] | Yes, about how ill the thought makes them. | 是啊 说这种想法让他们多恶心 |
[03:50] | – Ash, please, sit down. – Thanks. | -艾什 快请坐 -谢谢 |
[03:55] | You’re sitting very far away from me, Ash. | 你坐得离人家好远 艾什 |
[03:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:01] | Would you like us to ask her to leave? | 要我们请她离开吗 |
[04:03] | No, I only feel bad that I’m interrupting. | 不 真抱歉打扰到你们了 |
[04:06] | No, we finished, right, dear? | 没有 你已经说完了吧 亲爱的 |
[04:08] | You’re sad, lonely and nobody’s ever going to love you. | 你伤心 寂寞 也不会有人再爱你 |
[04:13] | Great! So, in that case, I wanted to ask your opinion on something. | 太好了 有件事我想问问你们的看法 |
[04:18] | Well, we are all very good listeners. | 我们可是倾听的好手 |
[04:23] | OK, so, you know how I’ve told you | 我跟你们说过 |
[04:25] | that my father’s been in prison ten years for armed robbery. | 我爸因为持枪抢劫 已经在监狱蹲了十年了 |
[04:28] | No… I don’t believe you did tell us | 不 你好像没跟我们说过 |
[04:32] | that very, very disturbing bit of news. | 这件骇人的事 |
[04:35] | Oh, I thought I did. | 我以为我说过呢 |
[04:37] | Well, the whole story is… | 大致就是 |
[04:39] | my father’s been in prison ten years for armed robbery. | 我爸因为持枪抢劫 已经在监狱蹲了十年 |
[04:42] | Ah. Now we’re caught up. | 现在算是知道了 |
[04:46] | And, anyway, you both have been like grandfath… | 反正就是 你们二位就像我的爷… |
[04:50] | Uncles to me, and I wanted to ask your advice. | 伯伯一样 所以我想让你们给点建议 |
[04:53] | What a lovely thing to say. | 这话真动听啊 |
[04:55] | And are these uncles of yours in prison, as well? | 那你的叔叔伯伯是不是也都在牢里蹲着呢 |
[05:00] | No, I don’t have any uncles. | 我没有叔伯 |
[05:01] | This is all very confusing. | 这倒耐人寻味了 |
[05:04] | See, I’ve been working at this restaurant, | 问题是 我现在在一家餐馆工作 |
[05:06] | and it’s going OK I suppose, | 做得也挺好的 |
[05:08] | but I don’t think it’s what I really want to do. | 但我觉得这不是我真正想做的事 |
[05:10] | Well, what are you interested in? | 那你想做什么呢 |
[05:13] | Dunno. I don’t really know how to do much. | 不知道 我也没什么一技之长 |
[05:15] | Well, what about acting? | 做演员怎么样 |
[05:19] | Yes, one doesn’t have to know anything to do that. | 对啊 干那个都不用脑子 |
[05:24] | – Do you really think I could be an actor? – Well, why not? | -你觉得我能当演员吗 -怎么不行 |
[05:26] | – You’ve certainly got the right look. – And you have fantastic hair. | -你长得这么俊 -还有一头极好的头发 |
[05:31] | A lot of acting is just good hair. | 多少表演看的都是头发 |
[05:34] | Yes, that’s true. | 说得没错 |
[05:37] | I’ve always wondered what it would be like to be an actor. | 我一直很好奇当演员会是什么样 |
[05:39] | Yeah. So has Freddie. | 弗雷迪也是 |
[05:42] | Well, I think it sounds marvellous! | 我觉得听起来就很拉风 |
[05:45] | Just know you’re going to have to take your shirt off a lot. | 不过你得知道要经常露肉 |
[05:48] | People are always wanting young men to take their shirts off. | 观众总是希望看到年轻演员的肉体 |
[05:51] | It’s appalling, I know, but that’s the world we live in. | 我知道这很可怕 但现实就是如此 |
[05:55] | You might as well take it off now. | 你不如这会儿就脱了吧 |
[05:59] | I’d be happy to advise you, Ash. | 我很乐意为你提供建议 艾什 |
[06:01] | I actually have an audition tomorrow. | 话说回来 我明天还要参加一个试镜 |
[06:04] | And you can help me prepare, if you’d like? | 如果你愿意的话 可以帮我准备 |
[06:08] | Great. What can I do? | 好啊 有什么我能做的 |
[06:09] | Well, to start with, | 首先 |
[06:11] | you’re going to have to take 25 years off him. | 要让他年轻二十五岁 |
[06:15] | Then teach him how to act. | 然后教他怎么表演 |
[06:21] | All right, my audition | 我参加的是 |
[06:23] | is for my favourite television programme… | 我最爱的一个电视剧的试镜 |
[06:27] | ..Downton Abbey. | 《唐顿庄园》 |
[06:32] | That’s a great show! | 这部剧很不错的 |
[06:33] | Yes, I know it is, I don’t need you to tell me that. | 这我知道 不用你来告诉我 |
[06:35] | I’m feeling enough stress as it is! | 我压力已经够大的了 |
[06:38] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:39] | Now, the first thing you have to do when preparing for an audition | 准备试镜所要做的第一件事就是 |
[06:43] | is to work out what it is your character wants. | 弄清楚你的角色有什么需求 |
[06:47] | – How do you do that? – By studying the script. | -要怎么弄清楚 -仔细研究剧本 |
[06:50] | Looking for any clues the writer might have given us. | 看看编剧有没有给我们任何暗示 |
[06:53] | So we’ll start with my first line. | 从我的第一句台词开始 |
[06:56] | Which character are you auditioning for? | 你试镜的是哪个角色 |
[06:59] | Cook Staff Number Four. | 厨师丁 |
[07:04] | But I’m calling him Thomas. | 不过我叫他托马斯 |
[07:07] | There’s already a character called Thomas on the show. | 那部剧里已经有一个托马斯了 |
[07:09] | Yes, I know there is. I watch the show, for God’s sake. | 我知道 我也看过那部剧 |
[07:11] | But this way I’ve created conflict. | 不过这样我就建立起了冲突 |
[07:14] | – That’s important? – Very. | -这很重要吗 -相当重要 |
[07:16] | It’s all necessary for the making up of the backstory for your character. | 要借此为角色构建出背景故事 |
[07:20] | I already know that these two Thomas’ | 我已经知道这两个托马斯 |
[07:23] | despise each other | 相互看不顺眼 |
[07:25] | and I haven’t even read my first line. | 虽然我还没读我的第一句台词 |
[07:30] | So, how do we find out what it is the character wants? | 我们怎么知道这个角色有什么需求 |
[07:34] | And, you see, you’ve always got to want something. | 你瞧 人总得有点需求 |
[07:36] | You can’t just be standing there not wanting anything, | 不可能光站在那里 无欲无求 |
[07:39] | looking like some sort of idiot, can you? | 看起来就跟傻子似的 对吧 |
[07:42] | I suppose not. | 我想也是 |
[07:43] | All right. Well, now, you give me my cue. | 好 现在你来帮我引入 |
[07:48] | That means you read out the line | 就是把我的第一句台词 |
[07:50] | before my first line. | 之前那句台词念出来 |
[07:52] | There are a lot of technical terms i’m going to be throwing at you | 接下来我会使用很多术语 |
[07:55] | and you’ve go to be ready! | 得时刻准备着 |
[07:57] | OK. Got it. | 好的 明白 |
[08:02] | Give me my cue. | 引入吧 |
[08:06] | ‘Yes, what is it?’ | 是 什么事 |
[08:11] | ‘I just wanted to put these potatoes away.’ | 我只是想把这些土豆放好 |
[08:20] | Is there anything more? | 还有吗 |
[08:26] | No, that’s it. | 就这一句 |
[08:30] | Now, how do we work out what it is that Thomas wants? | 我们怎么知道托马斯有什么需求呢 |
[08:36] | Any ideas? | 有想法吗 |
[08:39] | To put away the potatoes? | 想把土豆放好吗 |
[08:42] | And why would you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[08:45] | Because his only line is, | 因为他唯一的一句台词就是 |
[08:47] | ‘I just wanted to put these potatoes away.’ | 我只是想把这些土豆放好 |
[08:51] | Yes, that’s the obvious answer, I suppose. | 好吧 表面上看来的确是这样 |
[08:53] | Remember, when you have a very small part, | 记住 当你扮演一个小角色时 |
[08:55] | your job, as an actor, is to make it bigger. | 作为演员 你的使命就是要为其添彩 |
[08:58] | I think Thomas really wants to be the head of the cook staff | 我觉得托马斯真正想要的 是做厨房领班 |
[09:03] | and actually doesn’t want to put those potatoes away. | 而且并不想把土豆放好 |
[09:07] | In that way, he can blame | 这样的话 他就能责怪 |
[09:09] | the other Thomas for not putting them away. | 另一个托马斯没把土豆放好 |
[09:15] | Do you see? | 明白吗 |
[09:16] | I would never have thought of that. | 这我真想不到 |
[09:18] | Well, that’s your job as an actor to think of these things. | 作为演员 你就得考虑到这些 |
[09:22] | Right, well, now, if you would give me my cue again | 好 现在再帮我引入一次 |
[09:25] | and let me see | 我看看 |
[09:27] | if I have my line memorised. | 有没有记住自己的台词 |
[09:35] | ‘Yes, what is it?’ | 是 什么事 |
[09:37] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:42] | I’m bringing all of these potatoes | 我要把这些土豆 |
[09:43] | to put them into that cupboard right over there. | 放到那边的橱里 |
[09:46] | So if you would just excuse me, please, | 能不能麻烦你让一下 |
[09:48] | I need to squeeze by. | 我要过去 |
[09:52] | The line is actually ‘I just wanted to put these potatoes away.’ | 台词是”我只是想把这些土豆放好” |
[09:55] | It’s all right to paraphrase as long as | 只要掌握了台词的精华所在 |
[09:57] | you get the essence of the line. And I think I improved it. | 就可以自己演绎 我觉得我说的台词更好 |
[10:01] | Thanks very much, Freddie. I’m learning tons. | 非常感谢 弗雷迪 我获益匪浅 |
[10:04] | You’ll definitely get the part. | 你一定能拿到这个角色的 |
[10:06] | Not if you keep applying | 你再给我这么大的压力 |
[10:07] | this enormous pressure on me, I’m not! | 我就肯定拿不到了 |
[10:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:11] | Now I’ve completely forgotten what to do with the bloody potatoes. | 现在我一点都不记得要拿土豆怎么办了 |
[10:15] | Oh, for God’s sake! | 上帝啊 |
[10:21] | Go, I don’t want you to see me like this. | 快走吧 我不想让你看到我这个样子 |
[10:29] | Just the tiniest bit, darling. | 少倒一点 亲爱的 |
[10:32] | A little more. | 再倒一点 |
[10:35] | A little more. | 再倒一点 |
[10:40] | A little more. | 再倒一点 |
[10:44] | Would you prefer to drink it straight from the bottle? | 要不直接从瓶里喝吧 |
[10:47] | I’m a bit on edge, darling. | 我很紧张 亲爱的 |
[10:49] | I heard from Kristoff again. | 我又收到了克里斯托夫的消息 |
[10:51] | He insists I fly to Budapest for the weekend, and… | 他坚持要我周末飞去布达佩斯 |
[10:55] | Well, I don’t even want to tell you what he wants me to do. | 我都不想告诉你他要我做什么 |
[10:58] | Unless you really want to know. | 除非你真心想知道 |
[11:00] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[11:02] | But he’s so kind. | 他人其实特别好 |
[11:04] | And when he’s not in that mask, he has the sweetest face. | 不戴面具时 那张脸真是迷人 |
[11:10] | Do you want to hear what I think, Violet? | 你想知道我的看法吗 维奥莱特 |
[11:12] | Of course, darling. | 当然了 亲爱的 |
[11:13] | You’re my best friend in the world. And I’m yours. | 我们是彼此在世上最好的朋友 |
[11:16] | Well… | 那个嘛… |
[11:18] | What? We are best friends? | 怎么了 我们不是最好的朋友吗 |
[11:20] | We’re close friends, yes. | 我们的确是关系很好的朋友 |
[11:22] | – I thought we were best friends. – Yeah, we were. | -我还以为我们是最好的朋友 -曾经是 |
[11:25] | Until you did something 45 years ago that upset me. | 直到你四十五年前伤了我的心 |
[11:30] | And you moved down the ranking. | 从此你的排位就下降了 |
[11:33] | But I have no idea what it is I did. | 但我完全不记得自己做错了什么 |
[11:35] | Oh, I think you do. | 我觉得你记得 |
[11:37] | So, what’s your advice then? | 那你有什么建议 |
[11:39] | I think you deserve better. | 我觉得你能找到更好的 |
[11:40] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[11:42] | I find it mind boggling that you should continue | 我觉得你将这段荒谬的关系继续下去 |
[11:45] | to remain in such a hideous relationship. | 真是让人烦心 |
[11:50] | I was hoping there might be an ambulance outside when I came home | 我还以为我回家时门外会停着辆救护车 |
[11:54] | and they would’ve already loaded you in. | 并且医护人员已经把你抬进去了 |
[11:57] | Did you step in dog shit | 你是不是踩到狗屎了 |
[11:59] | or is that just you? | 还是说这就是你的体味 |
[12:01] | Well, I have wonderful news, | 我有个好消息要宣布 |
[12:04] | but since there’s nobody good to share it with | 但既然没有良友来分享的话 |
[12:06] | I might as well tell you two. | 就勉为其难地告诉你俩吧 |
[12:09] | – I got the job. – Fantastic! | -我入选了 -太棒了 |
[12:12] | What’s the part? | 演什么 |
[12:13] | I’m going to be playing Thomas on Downton Abbey. | 我要演《唐顿庄园》里的托马斯 |
[12:18] | I thought there already was a Thomas on that show. | 那剧里不是已经有一个托马斯了吗 |
[12:20] | I’m the other Thomas. | 我是另一个托马斯 |
[12:23] | Well, whatever you do, don’t change the lines this time. | 反正不管怎样 这次别随便改台词了 |
[12:26] | – They don’t like it. – Oh, shut up. | -剧组可不喜欢这样 -闭嘴吧 |
[12:29] | You don’t know the first thing about acting. | 你根本不懂表演 |
[12:31] | You can’t even convince me you’re sitting on that sofa right now. | 你都不能让我相信你是坐在那个沙发上 |
[12:35] | – Well, congratulations, Freddie. – Thank you, Vi. | -恭喜你 弗雷迪 -谢谢你 小维 |
[12:39] | If this goes well, someone even mentioned the possibility | 如果一切顺利 某人说我甚至有可能 |
[12:42] | of becoming a regular on the series. | 成为这部剧的常驻 |
[12:45] | The ‘someone’ is him. | “某人”指的就是他 |
[12:49] | Hello, Ash. I have good news. | 你好 艾什 我有好消息要宣布 |
[12:51] | You know that audition you were helping me with? Well… | 还记得你帮我准备的那个试镜吗 我… |
[12:53] | I got a part in a film! | 我被电影剧组选中了 |
[13:07] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[13:09] | It’s only a small part in an independent film, | 只是部独立电影中的小角色 |
[13:11] | but it’s a start, right? | 不过也算起步了 对吧 |
[13:12] | What… | 什么 |
[13:17] | What is he saying? | 他说什么 |
[13:20] | He got a part in a film! | 他被电影剧组选中了 |
[13:25] | We’re all very happy for you, Ash. Aren’t we, Freddie? | 我们都为你高兴 艾什 对吧 弗雷迪 |
[13:32] | This is the best performance I’ve ever seen him give. | 这是我见过他最精彩的演出 |
[13:40] | Are you still alive, sweetie? | 你还活着吗 宝贝 |
[13:43] | Oh, dear! | 天啊 |
[13:44] | Oh, come on! Wake up! | 快点 快醒过来 |
[13:47] | Your 20th birthday’s coming! | 你的二十岁生日就要到了 |
[13:57] | There we go! | 这就对了 |
[13:59] | You gave me such a fright! | 你真是吓死我了 |
[14:04] | Morning. | 早 |
[14:05] | It’s getting harder and harder to wake Balthazar up. | 想叫醒巴尔萨泽是越来越难了 |
[14:09] | When it’s time to have him put down, | 等到该给它做安乐死的时候 |
[14:11] | should I do you both together? | 你也一起做了吧 |
[14:14] | Whatever you like. | 随你的便 |
[14:15] | Is that all you have to say? Nothing else? | 就这样 没别的了吗 |
[14:19] | I can’t think of anything. | 我想不出还有什么可说的 |
[14:21] | Isn’t today the day you film Downton Abbey? | 你今天不是要拍《唐顿庄园》吗 |
[14:24] | I think that’s thrilling. | 真是激动人心啊 |
[14:26] | One line. Big deal. | 就一句词 有什么大惊小怪的 |
[14:28] | Yes, but you’re always so excited when you’re working. | 说是这样 但你工作时总是激情澎湃 |
[14:31] | I just don’t see the point, Stuart. | 我就不明白了 斯图尔特 |
[14:34] | All these years, toiling away. | 这么多年来辛辛苦苦的 |
[14:37] | And then some young nobody, | 然后一个年轻的无名小卒 |
[14:39] | whose father is basically a murderer… | 他爹基本上就是个谋杀犯 |
[14:44] | ..Gets a part in a film in his first audition. | 第一次试镜就能被电影剧组看上 |
[14:47] | Well, beginners luck. | 他只是碰巧走运了而已 |
[14:49] | And you said yourself this could turn into a regular role. | 而且你也说了 你有可能成为常驻呢 |
[14:53] | Not likely. | 不大可能 |
[14:54] | Unless potatoes feature prominently in an upcoming storyline. | 除非土豆在接下来的情节发展中发挥重要作用 |
[14:59] | Would it help if you said something awful | 让你说说我的脸蛋或身材的坏话 |
[15:02] | about my face or my body? | 会不会感觉好一点 |
[15:06] | Not really. | 没用的 |
[15:08] | Would you rub lotion on Balthazar’s bald spots? | 你可以给巴尔萨泽秃了的位置抹些乳液吗 |
[15:14] | Don’t leave me long! | 别离开太久 |
[15:16] | Oh, Christ! | 苍天呐 |
[15:19] | Oh, Violet, thank God. | 维奥莱特 谢天谢地 |
[15:21] | Freddie’s in a bad way. | 弗雷迪状态很糟 |
[15:23] | Is that because of Ash getting the shirtless part in that film? | 因为艾什得到了在电影中露肉的机会吗 |
[15:27] | Yes. He’s very depressed, | 是的 他特别低落 |
[15:30] | and why do you have a suitcase? | 为什么你拖着个拉杆箱 |
[15:32] | I’m taking your advice. | 我采纳了你的建议 |
[15:33] | I’m going to Hungary to see Kristoff. | 我要去匈牙利见克里斯托夫 |
[15:37] | That wasn’t my advice! | 我才没建议你去呢 |
[15:39] | Oh, please, can’t I go? | 拜托了 我不能去吗 |
[15:41] | For God’s sake, Violet, I need you here. | 天哪 维奥莱特 我需要你留在这儿 |
[15:44] | Freddie’s an absolute mess. | 弗雷迪简直一团糟 |
[15:46] | I’m sure you’re exaggerating. It can’t be that bad. | 你肯定是在夸大其词 哪会那么糟糕 |
[15:49] | Oh, hello, Violet. | 你好 维奥莱特 |
[15:54] | You look lovely today. | 你今天看起来很可爱 |
[15:59] | Stuart, my love… I’m going upstairs. | 斯图尔特 亲爱的 我要上楼了 |
[16:06] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[16:09] | Holy shit! | 真要命 |
[16:12] | Well, I told you! | 我跟你说了吧 |
[16:13] | See, you can’t go away now. | 你绝对不能在这个节骨眼上离开 |
[16:16] | It’s worse than I thought. | 比我想象的还糟糕 |
[16:18] | Ever since Ash got that part, | 自从艾什得到那个角色 |
[16:19] | Freddie has completely lost his confidence. | 弗雷迪就彻底失去了自信 |
[16:22] | He’s become attentive and kind and loving. | 他变得温柔可人 体贴入微 |
[16:26] | I can’t live like this! | 这样我可过不下去 |
[16:29] | Well, what are we going to do? | 我们能怎么办呢 |
[16:30] | Well, we must convince Ash, | 我们必须设法说服艾什 |
[16:33] | somehow, to turn down that film. | 让他推掉那部电影 |
[16:36] | Stewie, will you give me a bath, please? | 斯图图 可以帮我洗个澡吗 |
[16:40] | I swear, if I go up there, | 我发誓 要是我上楼 |
[16:42] | I’ll drown her. | 肯定淹死那娘们 |
[16:45] | You’ve got to help me. | 你一定得帮帮我 |
[16:47] | All right, fine. | 行 好吧 |
[16:48] | Oh, thank you, Violet. | 谢谢你 维奥莱特 |
[16:50] | You’re the best friend I ever had. | 你真是我史上最好的朋友 |
[16:52] | Oh, now I’m your best friend? | 现在我又是你最好的朋友了 |
[16:54] | I suppose I’m finally forgiven | 这么说来 你终于原谅我 |
[16:56] | for leaving you alone at that New Year’s Eve party 45 years ago. | 45年前把你一个人丢在新年前夜派对上了 |
[17:00] | I knew you remembered! | 我就知道你记得 |
[17:02] | Damm it! | 该死 |
[17:06] | Ash is going to be here any moment. You remember what to do? | 艾什随时会到 你记住该怎么做了吧 |
[17:10] | Yes. Although it seems rather far-fetched. | 是的 虽然看起来机会渺茫 |
[17:13] | How is this going to get him to give up the part? | 这怎么可能让他放弃那个角色呢 |
[17:15] | All we do is chip away at his self-confidence, | 我们要做的就是一点点削弱他的自信心 |
[17:19] | make him feel ugly and untalented, | 让他觉得自己又丑又没天分 |
[17:22] | until he believes he’s completely worthless. | 直到他确信自己是个彻底的废物 |
[17:26] | It’s easy. | 相当容易 |
[17:28] | I’ve been doing it to Freddie for years. | 我长年用这招对付弗雷迪 |
[17:32] | Oh, Ash, come in. | 艾什 请进 |
[17:34] | You remember our friend Violet. | 你还记得我们的朋友维奥莱特吧 |
[17:36] | – Hi. – Sit, sit, sit. | -你好 -请坐 请坐 |
[17:41] | Oh. Is that always how you walk? | 你一直都是这样走路的吗 |
[17:45] | – What do you mean? – Oh, nothing. | -什么意思 -没什么 |
[17:46] | It’s just I never noticed it before. | 只是我之前一直没注意到 |
[17:50] | It’s sort of… | 大概这样… |
[17:51] | Hello, I’m Ash. This is how I walk. | 大家好 我是艾什 我就是这样走路 |
[17:56] | I’m sure we can fix it, darling. | 一定能纠正过来的 亲爱的 |
[17:59] | Maybe with leg braces. | 可以用腿部支架试试看 |
[18:02] | Now, tell us all about this film. | 跟我们详细讲讲这部电影吧 |
[18:04] | Well, it’s about this guy – | 电影的主人公是一个男人… |
[18:06] | And is your speech impediment part of your character | 你的言语障碍是塑造角色需要呢 |
[18:09] | or are you going to be speaking properly? | 还是你打算好好说话 |
[18:11] | I didn’t realise I had a speech impediment. | 我没发现自己有言语障碍 |
[18:14] | Well, you do. | 你确实有 |
[18:15] | But let’s change the subject. | 我们换个话题吧 |
[18:17] | Now, when did you get so chubby? | 那么 你是什么时候变得这么胖的 |
[18:22] | Violet, please, he can’t help that! | 维奥莱特 拜托 这不是他的错 |
[18:26] | Or his gigantic head. | 脑袋太大也不是他的错 |
[18:29] | – Can I have a drink? – Yes, of course, yes. | -我能喝点酒吗 -当然 没问题 |
[18:33] | This is a celebration! | 我们得好好庆祝下 |
[18:35] | Is it all right to mix alcohol with your anti-depressants? | 你吃抗抑郁药时喝酒没问题吗 |
[18:40] | I don’t take anti-depressants. | 我没在吃抗抑郁药 |
[18:41] | That explains a lot. | 怪不得呢 |
[18:44] | I’m usually very happy. | 我平时都挺乐呵的 |
[18:44] | Who are you trying to convince, Ash? | 你想要说服谁啊 艾什 |
[18:48] | Me or you? | 是我 还是你自已 |
[18:50] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[18:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:56] | You’re going to hell. | 你会下地狱的 |
[18:57] | Yes, and you’re going with me. | 反正有你陪我 |
[19:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:02] | Yes, I understand. | 对 我明白 |
[19:05] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:07] | OK. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[19:09] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[19:10] | I just got fired from the film. | 我刚被电影剧组解雇了 |
[19:12] | What great…ly upsetting news. | 真是好…令人沮丧的消息啊 |
[19:16] | What happened, darling? | 怎么回事 亲爱的 |
[19:18] | They decide to go a different way with the character. | 他们对这个角色有了别的安排 |
[19:20] | It’s because I’m a monster, isn’t it? | 都因为我是个怪物 对不对 |
[19:25] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
[19:29] | Stuart, honey bun… | 斯图尔特 宝贝 |
[19:33] | ..would you hold my hand, please, | 能请你牵着我的手 |
[19:34] | and walk me towards the kitchen? | 陪我走到厨房去吗 |
[19:37] | Freddie, Ash has some news, I’m afraid. | 弗雷迪 艾什有消息要宣布 |
[19:41] | Is he nominated for an Oscar? | 他获得奥斯卡提名了吗 |
[19:44] | I got fired. | 我被解雇了 |
[19:47] | No. | 太惨了 |
[19:49] | We’re all devastated. | 我们都很难过 |
[19:51] | There are so many disappointments in this business, Ash. | 干这一行 失望是难免的 艾什 |
[19:53] | I’ve been a successful actor for decades | 几十年来我的演艺事业一直非常成功 |
[19:56] | and even I have the occasional bad day. | 即便这样 我偶尔也有不顺的时候 |
[20:00] | I don’t think I could ever be as successful as you. | 我觉得自己永远都不可能像你一样成功 |
[20:02] | Well, no, of course not. | 当然不会了 |
[20:03] | I just filmed Downton Abbey for Christ sake! | 我可是拍过《唐顿庄园》的人了 |
[20:08] | Yeah, I don’t think acting’s for me. | 是啊 我可能不适合当演员 |
[20:11] | I don’t think it is either. | 我也这么想 |
[20:13] | Would you care to stay for dinner, Ash? | 你留下吃晚饭吧 艾什 |
[20:16] | No, thanks. I feel kind of fat. | 不了 谢谢 我觉得自己好胖 |
[20:19] | Would you excuse me, please? I think I’m going to go upstairs. | 先失陪了 我得上楼去 |
[20:22] | I’m actually a bit depressed. | 我感觉有点抑郁 |
[20:32] | Did you ever notice how odd his walk is? | 你们发没发现他走路的样子很奇怪 |
[20:40] | I am so excited! | 我好激动 |
[20:43] | Did you really get to meet Maggie Smith? | 你真的见到玛吉·史密斯了吗 |
[20:45] | Oh, yes. | 那当然 |
[20:48] | She told me she liked my jumper. | 她说她很喜欢我的套头衫 |
[20:51] | Freddie! | 弗雷迪 |
[20:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:55] | Most actors only dream of | 被玛吉·史密斯称赞套头衫 |
[20:57] | having Maggie Smith compliment their jumpers. | 对大多数演员来说就像梦一样 |
[21:01] | Oh, here it comes. | 要开始了 |
[21:03] | My scene. | 我演的部分 |
[21:05] | Balthazar, Daddy’s scene is next. | 巴尔萨泽 下个部分有爸爸哦 |
[21:08] | Kick him. Is he still alive? | 踢踢它 它还活着吗 |
[21:11] | He’s fine. | 它没事 |
[21:13] | Here it comes! | 要开始了 |
[21:23] | Well, what did you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[21:26] | That was it? | 这就没啦 |
[21:28] | Yes. | 对 |
[21:30] | You were very good. | 你演得棒极了 |
[21:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:36] | Did you notice I dropped a potato? | 你注意到我掉了个土豆吗 |
[21:38] | I did. | 注意到了 |
[21:42] | I wasn’t supposed to, but they kept it in. | 本不应该掉的 不过他们还是保留了 |
[21:48] | What is wrong with your stomach? | 你的胃是怎么回事 |
[21:51] | It sounds like an ocean-liner sinking. | 听起来就像远洋邮轮在下沉似的 |
[21:54] | Thank God your wheezing is drowning it out. | 还好你的喘气声盖过了它 |
[21:58] | God, you were shit. | 天啊 你真是烂透了 |