| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:21] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [00:22] | Mother? I can barely hear you. | 妈妈 我听不清你说什么 | 
| [00:25] | I’m so sorry. We’re having frightful problems with our phone. | 真抱歉 家里电话出了严重的故障 | 
| [00:30] | I’ve no idea when it’ll be fixed. | 我也不知道什么时候能修好 | 
| [00:33] | But I’ll call you the second it is. | 一修好马上打给你 | 
| [00:39] | I said, I can’t hear you! | 不是说了听不见吗 | 
| [00:40] | Oh. Violet. Hello. | 是维奥莱特啊 你好 | 
| [00:44] | No, of course I can hear you. | 当然能听见 | 
| [00:46] | Yes. Come right over. | 好的 过来吧 | 
| [00:51] | Yes, Violet? What is it? | 维奥莱特 什么事 | 
| [00:53] | Mother! | 亲娘啊 | 
| [00:55] | I said, the phone is broken! | 我说过了 电话坏了 | 
| [00:59] | Christ! | 神啊 | 
| [01:02] | Every morning I wake up to some new abomination with my body. | 每天起床 身上总会多一处不对劲的地方 | 
| [01:09] | All my toes are now sticking out in different directions. | 我的脚趾正呈分叉状指向各方 | 
| [01:14] | It’s like someone yelled ‘Fire!’ in a crowded theatre. | 仿佛在拥挤的剧院里听到有人喊”着火了” | 
| [01:18] | Yes, your back was cracking so much last night, | 是啊 昨天夜里你的背响个不停 | 
| [01:21] | I thought you were making popcorn in bed. | 我以为你在床上爆爆米花呢 | 
| [01:24] | That’s because I have to contort myself into ridiculous positions | 那是因为我得把自己扭得不成人样 | 
| [01:27] | to get as far away from you as possible! | 才能尽可能地远离你 | 
| [01:30] | Believe me, I don’t want you anywhere near me either. | 相信我 我也不想让你接近我 | 
| [01:34] | It takes all my willpower every night | 每天晚上我都是往死里憋 | 
| [01:36] | not to roll you onto the floor. | 才没把你踹地上去 | 
| [01:39] | My entire body is creaking. | 我全身都在吱嘎作响 | 
| [01:42] | I sound like a haunted house. | 这动静跟鬼屋似的 | 
| [01:46] | When did this happen to us? | 我们从何时起变成了这样 | 
| [01:48] | Us?! | 我们 | 
| [01:51] | I feel perfectly spry. I’ve never felt younger. | 我精神好着呢 最近感觉尤其年轻 | 
| [01:54] | In fact, I was thinking of going running today. | 我今天还打算去慢跑呢 | 
| [01:59] | Good. Just so long as you keep going in the one direction. | 行啊 只要你全身能保持方向一致就行 | 
| [02:06] | At least I still have my looks. | 至少我帅气依旧 | 
| [02:08] | You haven’t held onto them nearly as well as I have. | 论容貌 你可没我保持得好 | 
| [02:11] | – But, of course, everybody knows that. – Bollocks! | -不过这已经是公认的了 -胡扯 | 
| [02:15] | You look like a rotting pumpkin! | 你长得跟个烂南瓜似的 | 
| [02:18] | How could anyone find you more attractive than me? | 怎么会有人觉得你比我帅 | 
| [02:21] | I don’t know. But they do. | 我也不知道 他们就是这么觉得 | 
| [02:24] | Hello, Violet. | 你好 维奥莱特 | 
| [02:25] | Vi? Who’s better looking? Stuart or me? | 小维 斯图尔特和我比 谁更帅 | 
| [02:29] | Just tell the truth. Nobody’s going to be mad at you. | 实话实说就行 我们不会生气的 | 
| [02:33] | Well, I don’t know. You’re both so handsome. | 我不知道 你们两个都好帅 | 
| [02:36] | Yes. But if someone put a gun to your head and you had to pick? | 是的 如果有人用枪指着你 逼你选呢 | 
| [02:43] | Who would it be? | 你选谁 | 
| [02:44] | Is someone going to put a gun to my head? | 有人要用枪指着我的脑袋吗 | 
| [02:47] | – Just pick, Violet. – I’d rather not. | -快选吧 维奥莱特 -人家不要 | 
| [02:50] | She’s afraid to say. It’s clear that it’s me. | 她不敢说而已 明显是我啊 | 
| [02:53] | Half your face is in your lap. It can’t be you. | 半张脸都耷拉到膝盖了 肯定不是你 | 
| [02:59] | Just pick one of us. | 二选一就行 | 
| [03:01] | This is making my stomach very upset. | 压力好大 人家胃都疼了 | 
| [03:04] | – Never mind. – Thank you. | -那算了 -谢谢 | 
| [03:07] | You know… | 要知道… | 
| [03:08] | I was coming here to share some good news. | 我来是想告诉你们个好消息 | 
| [03:12] | But sometimes, I get the feeling… | 但有时候 我总觉得… | 
| [03:14] | you don’t even care what’s going on in my life. | 你们对我的生活毫不关心 | 
| [03:17] | Vi! You know that’s not true. | 小维 你知道不是这样的 | 
| [03:20] | Of course we care. | 我们当然关心你 | 
| [03:25] | What’s the good news? | 好消息是什么 | 
| [03:26] | You really want to know? | 你们真想知道 | 
| [03:28] | Don’t make us drag it out of you, dear. | 不要消磨我们的耐心 亲爱的 | 
| [03:30] | Tell us or don’t. We only care so much. | 要说就快说 我们也没那么关心你 | 
| [03:34] | I’m in love. | 我恋爱了 | 
| [03:35] | – That’s marvellous. – Yes. We can’t wait to meet him. | -太棒了 -是啊 我们迫不及待想见见他 | 
| [03:38] | Neither can I. | 我也是 | 
| [03:43] | You’ve not met him yet? | 你还没跟他见过面 | 
| [03:44] | Only online. But we’ve been e-mailing for weeks. | 只在网上交流过 我们互通了几周的电邮 | 
| [03:48] | And now I’m finally ready to go to Argentina. | 现在我终于准备去阿根廷了 | 
| [03:55] | He lives in Argentina?! | 他住在阿根廷 | 
| [03:58] | That’s why I’ve been learning Spanish. | 所以我在学西班牙语 | 
| [04:00] | And hopefully, he’s been learning English. | 希望他也在学英语 | 
| [04:05] | Do you remember when you asked us | 还记得你问我们 | 
| [04:06] | why you’ve had 500 failed relationships? | 为什么你失恋了五百次吗 | 
| [04:09] | It’s because of this crap! | 就是因为这种破事 | 
| [04:12] | You see, I don’t understand, Violet. | 我不明白 维奥莱特 | 
| [04:14] | You’re always travelling the globe | 你总是满世界跑 | 
| [04:17] | to meet these strange men. | 见那些陌生人 | 
| [04:19] | Why can’t you ever find anybody at home to mistreat you? | 为什么不找个本地人来虐待你呢 | 
| [04:24] | Believe me, I’ve tried. | 相信我 我试过 | 
| [04:28] | Just promise you’re not going to judge me. | 向我保证 不要对我评头论足 | 
| [04:29] | All right. I promise. | 好啦 我保证 | 
| [04:31] | I’m going to, though. | 我可没保证 | 
| [04:34] | – Ah, Ash! – Is this an OK time? | -艾什 -没打扰到你们吧 | 
| [04:36] | Of course. Come in. | 怎么会呢 请进 | 
| [04:38] | – You remember our friend Violet? – Hi. | -还记得我们的朋友维奥莱特吧 -你好 | 
| [04:41] | Just so you know, Ash, I’m no longer available. | 艾什 跟你说一句 我不是单身了 | 
| [04:45] | I have a lover. | 我有人了 | 
| [04:47] | You have an e-male | 你那是电子情人 | 
| [04:50] | Hello, Ash. What can we do for you? | 艾什 有什么可以帮忙的吗 | 
| [04:52] | I just got a new job. | 我找到了份新工作 | 
| [04:54] | Handing out flyers at a nightclub. | 在夜店发传单 | 
| [04:56] | And I wanted to invite you guys. | 我想邀请你们过去 | 
| [05:01] | A club?! | 夜店 | 
| [05:03] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 还是不要了吧 | 
| [05:06] | The last time I went clubbing, | 上回我去夜店的时候 | 
| [05:08] | Grace Jones punched me | 还被葛蕾丝·琼斯打了一拳 | 
| [05:09] | for stepping on her pet snake. | 因为我踩到了她的宠物蛇 | 
| [05:13] | Why don’t you ask us again in a few months, | 几个月后再来邀请我们吧 | 
| [05:15] | when we’ve had proper time to prepare ourselves? | 我们好有时间准备一下 | 
| [05:19] | Yeah. The thing is, I get paid by the head. | 问题是 我的工钱要按人头算 | 
| [05:22] | He gets paid to give head? | 他用人头换工钱 | 
| [05:29] | He gets paid for the amount of people he brings into the club. | 按照他带去夜店的人数算工钱 | 
| [05:36] | Less interesting. | 顿觉无趣 | 
| [05:39] | You’d be helping me tons. | 你们能帮我很大的忙 | 
| [05:40] | Well, if it would help you, we’ll go. | 如果能帮到你 我们会去的 | 
| [05:43] | – Great. – Besides… | -太好了 -更别说 | 
| [05:45] | I used to get my fair share of attention. | 想当年我也是饱受瞩目 | 
| [05:48] | Turned a few heads. | 让多少人回首 | 
| [05:50] | And stomachs. | 还让多少人反胃 | 
| [05:52] | I can’t go, Ash. | 我去不成了 艾什 | 
| [05:54] | Because I’ll be with Ignacio in Argentina. | 我要去阿根廷和伊格纳西奥相会 | 
| [05:57] | Please stop looking so jealous. | 别一脸吃醋样啦 | 
| [06:01] | Well, perhaps you should be going now, dear. | 你现在就出发吧 亲爱的 | 
| [06:03] | We have to start planning our outfits. | 我们要开始挑衣服了 | 
| [06:06] | – So…bon voyage. – Oh, all right. | -旅途愉快 -好吧 | 
| [06:09] | – Good luck, Violet. – I’ll call. | -好运 维奥莱特 -我会打电话的 | 
| [06:11] | I’m going to miss you both very – | 我会非常想你… | 
| [06:18] | Oh, this is lovely! | 真不错 | 
| [06:20] | Why are we here again? | 我们到这儿是干什么来着 | 
| [06:23] | – We’re going out to a club. – Oh, of course. | -我们要去夜店 -是这么回事 | 
| [06:27] | This isn’t the club, though. | 不过 这里不是夜店吧 | 
| [06:31] | No, dear, it’s not. | 不 亲爱的 不是 | 
| [06:34] | This is going to be such fun! | 一定会很好玩的 | 
| [06:37] | When was the last time we all went out? | 上次大伙一起出去玩是什么时候啊 | 
| [06:39] | I can’t remember, because I still don’t have a drink | 记不得了 因为到现在都没人给我上喝的 | 
| [06:43] | We almost didn’t invite you, Mason. | 我们差点就没邀请你 梅森 | 
| [06:46] | But I said, “Oh, let’s, do. | 但我说 “还是请他吧 | 
| [06:48] | He’s got no-one.” | 他也没别的朋友了” | 
| [06:51] | I’m so excited. Thanks for including me. | 我太激动了 感谢邀请 | 
| [06:54] | – You’re welcome, Penelope. – Is the music a bit too loud? | -不客气 佩内洛普 -音乐是不是太大声了 | 
| [07:01] | We’re not there yet, dear. | 我们还没去呢 亲爱的 | 
| [07:03] | Of course we’re not. | 是啊 还没去呢 | 
| [07:05] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好啊 | 
| [07:11] | Is this too much or not enough? | 过头了 还是得再花枝招展点 | 
| [07:15] | I think we’re going to need another option. | 还有其他选项吗 | 
| [07:17] | Something with the word hideous in it | 有没有”太丑了” | 
| [07:21] | Well, don’t you look smart? | 你看起来挺帅的嘛 | 
| [07:22] | I see you’re wearing an extra chin for the occasion. | 看来 你为了赴约 还多戴了个下巴 | 
| [07:28] | I’m not sure that’s quite the style any more, Freddie. | 你这打扮是不是过时了 弗雷迪 | 
| [07:31] | And I’m not sure why you’re here. | 你是不是不该出现在这啊 | 
| [07:34] | Do I look all right? | 我这身还不错吧 | 
| [07:36] | Not really. | 没觉得 | 
| [07:41] | Hello, Ash. | 你好 艾什 | 
| [07:42] | We’re all ready. | 我们都准备好了 | 
| [07:44] | These are proper club clothes, are they not, Ash? | 这身很适合去夜店 对吧 艾什 | 
| [07:49] | I think you look… | 你看起来… | 
| [07:51] | kind of… Yeah. | 有点… 是啊 | 
| [07:54] | – Thank you. – All of you look… | -谢谢 -你们都… | 
| [07:57] | – Yeah. – Wonderful! | -不错啊 -太棒了 | 
| [08:00] | – Well, shall we go? – Yes. It’s so exciting. | -我们走吧 -好啊 太兴奋了 | 
| [08:04] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [08:06] | Last time I wore this, | 上次穿这身时 | 
| [08:07] | a young man gave me his telephone number. | 一个小伙子给了我他的电话号码 | 
| [08:10] | Maybe I should give him a call. | 我要不要给他打个电话 | 
| [08:13] | You realise he’ll be at least 60 by now? | 你知道他现在至少六十岁了吧 | 
| [08:16] | Oh, shit! | 该死 | 
| [08:22] | Right. I’ll just get you guys a table, | 好的 我给你们找张桌子 | 
| [08:24] | then I’ve got to get to work. | 然后我就要去工作了 | 
| [08:25] | What is it you do here? | 你在这里做什么 | 
| [08:27] | I stand out front in a tight T-shirt | 我穿着紧身T恤站在外面 | 
| [08:29] | and beg people to come in. | 乞求人们进来 | 
| [08:30] | It’s not something just anybody can do. | 这活可不是谁都能干的 | 
| [08:34] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [08:35] | Look. There’s somebody older than us. | 看 那边有人比咱们还老 | 
| [08:38] | It’s a mirror. | 那是面镜子 | 
| [08:42] | Bollocks! | 讨厌 | 
| [08:45] | Right. I’ve got to get to work. | 好的 我得去干活了 | 
| [08:47] | I’ve got a good spot out front. | 我在门口占了个好位置 | 
| [08:48] | I need to get there before the crack corps take it over. | 再不过去就要被毒品大军占了 | 
| [08:52] | What kind of a club is it, anyway? | 这到底算哪类俱乐部 | 
| [08:54] | I see boys and girls and boys and boys. | 有男女一对的 男男一对的 | 
| [08:58] | And girls and girls. | 还有女女一对的 | 
| [09:00] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 | 
| [09:01] | Ever since they came out with lesbians who aren’t plain and misshapen, | 自从出现了不丑也不胖的女同志之后 | 
| [09:05] | I’ve been confused. | 我就不懂这个世界了 | 
| [09:10] | Well, I don’t care for how higgledy-piggledy it all is now. | 现在的年轻人搞得真乱套 我不喜欢 | 
| [09:14] | Although, it is lovely they don’t herd us into police vans | 不过 现在的人不会把我们塞进警车 | 
| [09:17] | and throw us into prison any more. | 或是扔进监狱 这点倒是不错 | 
| [09:20] | Look, Stuart. | 快看 斯图尔特 | 
| [09:21] | That young woman is heading your way. | 那个年轻女孩朝你这边走过来了 | 
| [09:24] | Well, it’s nice after all these years to see that I still have it. | 看来我宝刀未老啊 真不错 | 
| [09:28] | Hi. I’m Emma. What’s your name? | 你好 我是爱玛 你叫什么名字 | 
| [09:30] | He only likes dick. | 他只喜欢鸡鸡 | 
| [09:39] | Penelope! You’ll have to excuse her. She’s insane. | 佩内洛普 请原谅她 她脑子有病 | 
| [09:44] | – I’m Stuart. – Hi, Stuart. | -我是斯图尔特 -你好啊 斯图尔特 | 
| [09:46] | Can I ask you a question? | 我可以问你个问题吗 | 
| [09:47] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [09:48] | I think your friend is really hot. Can you introduce me? | 我觉得你的朋友很帅 能介绍我认识吗 | 
| [09:51] | You needn’t ask him, my dear. My name is Freddie. | 你不必问他 亲爱的 我叫弗雷迪 | 
| [09:55] | And it’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [09:57] | – I meant the other friend. – Not this thing?! | -我是指另一个朋友 -不是这货吧 | 
| [10:02] | Oh, that’s right, I forgot. | 对了 我都忘了 | 
| [10:04] | I’m sitting next to George Clooney. What an honour. | 我坐在乔治·克鲁尼旁边 无比荣幸 | 
| [10:07] | I think she was talking about Ash. | 她指的应该是艾什 | 
| [10:11] | It’s really bloody cold out there. | 外面真冷 | 
| [10:13] | – And raining. – Yeah. How did you know? | -还下雨了 -是啊 你怎么知道的 | 
| [10:18] | Ash? This is Emma. | 艾什 这位是爱玛 | 
| [10:23] | Perhaps you can both settle on a date | 或许你俩可以约个会 | 
| [10:24] | to get to know each other better. | 进一步了解对方 | 
| [10:27] | Or now will be fine. | 现在就了解也行 | 
| [10:32] | I can’t believe this. Nobody’s even looking at us. | 难以置信 都没人看咱们一眼 | 
| [10:35] | I know. It’s like we’re both invisible. | 我知道 搞得我们跟透明人一样 | 
| [10:38] | Well, at least we’ve got each other. | 至少我们还有彼此 | 
| [10:39] | Let’s just stick together the whole evening. | 今晚我们就这样厮守吧 | 
| [10:44] | – Do you wanna get a drink? – God, yes! | -想喝一杯吗 -太想了 | 
| [10:52] | Well…it looks like just one of you is invisible. | 看来你们之中只有一个是透明人 | 
| [10:57] | When did you change the furniture in this room? | 你什么时候换了这个房间的家具 | 
| [10:59] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 | 
| [11:02] | Please get her out of here. | 求求你 把她弄走 | 
| [11:08] | Morning! | 早上好 | 
| [11:09] | You left early last night. | 你昨晚提前走了 | 
| [11:11] | I only noticed because someone said, | 我注意到你走了 还是因为有人说 | 
| [11:13] | “Look, grandpa’s leaving.” | “看 老爷爷要走了” | 
| [11:16] | Oh, yes. Thank you for that. | 是啊 真谢谢您了 | 
| [11:18] | Good morning, Balthazar. | 早上好 巴尔萨泽 | 
| [11:22] | Oh, look. His one eye is open. | 看啊 它睁着一只眼呢 | 
| [11:25] | Well, I hope he’s not using it to look at me, | 希望它看的不是我 | 
| [11:27] | considering I’m so monstrous. | 我长得实在太畸形了 | 
| [11:30] | Stuart, | 斯图尔特 | 
| [11:31] | let me tell you something that will make you feel a lot better. | 我来说两句话 帮你宽宽心 | 
| [11:33] | You were always unattractive. | 你一直都没什么魅力 | 
| [11:36] | I don’t understand. | 我就不懂了 | 
| [11:38] | I’ve always been the beautiful one. | 我一直都是漂亮的那个 | 
| [11:42] | People used to think I was a girl till I was 16. | 我16岁前 别人还以为我是女孩呢 | 
| [11:45] | Well, I had a wonderful time. | 我昨天玩得很开心 | 
| [11:48] | Good to get out. You know. | 出门玩玩挺不错的 | 
| [11:49] | Got to meet lots of Ash’s mates, too. | 还认识了许多艾什的朋友 | 
| [11:53] | I’ll go. | 我去开吧 | 
| [11:58] | Oh, and they even played a song by Cher. | 他们还放了首雪儿的歌 | 
| [12:01] | Did you know that she’s still alive? | 你知道她还活着吗 | 
| [12:04] | Hello, Ash. It’s Ash! | 你好 艾什 是艾什 | 
| [12:06] | Had wicked time last night, Freddie? | 昨晚玩得不错吧 弗雷迪 | 
| [12:08] | My mates thought you were wild. | 我朋友觉得你可会玩了 | 
| [12:10] | Oh, Rob and Tom – good lads. | 罗布和汤姆 好小伙们 | 
| [12:12] | Polite, considerate, well-mannered. | 懂礼貌 体贴人 有礼数 | 
| [12:15] | Rob feels really bad about puking on you. | 罗布说他很抱歉吐到你身上了 | 
| [12:18] | Oh, that’s all right. It mostly went on Tom. | 没关系 他基本都吐到汤姆身上了 | 
| [12:20] | Do you want to come again tonight? | 今晚还想来吗 | 
| [12:22] | If I hand out 1,000 flyers, | 如果我能发出一千份传单 | 
| [12:24] | I get two people in free before 10PM. | 就能让两个人十点前免费入场 | 
| [12:26] | Well, it sounds like they really like you there. | 听起来那里的人真的很喜欢你 | 
| [12:29] | I even get to work inside tonight. So, yeah. | 我今晚可以在室内工作了 没错 | 
| [12:32] | I’m kind of a big fish on the club scene. | 我可以算是夜店里的大人物了 | 
| [12:35] | Shall we ask Stuart if he wants to come too? | 要不要问问斯图尔特 看他去不去 | 
| [12:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [12:38] | He really changes the whole atmosphere when he’s with us. | 他过去的话 有点破坏气氛 | 
| [12:42] | We all click so well together. | 我们都这么合拍 | 
| [12:44] | We should probably keep it to our little group. | 这事就别传到我们小团体以外了 | 
| [12:47] | Hello, Ash. | 你好 艾什 | 
| [12:51] | You left early last night? Did you have a good time? | 你昨晚提前走了吗 玩得开心吗 | 
| [12:54] | Do you mean, | 你是说 | 
| [12:55] | did I enjoy blending in with the wallpaper? | 我是否喜欢同墙纸融为一体的过程 | 
| [12:58] | No, I did not. | 答案是否定的 | 
| [13:00] | See? I told you. We don’t want to be around that. | 看吧 我说了 让他去没什么好处 | 
| [13:04] | What are you whispering about? | 你们嘀咕什么呢 | 
| [13:06] | I was just seeing if you guys wanted to come again tonight. | 我来问问你们今晚想不想再来玩 | 
| [13:08] | I thought we decided we weren’t going to ask him. | 不是说好不问他的吗 | 
| [13:11] | No! Thank you. | 不去 谢谢你 | 
| [13:14] | Are you sure you don’t want to come? | 你真的不想去吗 | 
| [13:16] | No. | 不想 | 
| [13:17] | Well, all right. | 那好吧 | 
| [13:20] | We’ll miss you. | 我们会想你的 | 
| [13:22] | Ash, please. | 来吧 艾什 | 
| [13:24] | Come and help me pick out something appropriate for this evening. | 过来帮我挑些适合今晚的着装 | 
| [13:27] | People still wear feather boas, don’t they? | 羽毛围巾还没过时吧 | 
| [13:33] | OK. I’ve got to get to work. | 我得去工作了 | 
| [13:35] | I’m really busy, so you probably won’t see me all night. | 我这边真的很忙 你可能整晚都见不到我了 | 
| [13:39] | Hip-hop Thursdays? Hip-hop Thursdays. | 周四嘻哈夜 周四嘻哈夜 | 
| [13:44] | So… Nobody wants to sit? Nobody’s feet are tired? | 没人想坐下来吗 你们的脚都不酸吗 | 
| [13:48] | Mine aren’t. I just wanted to make sure you were both OK. | 我是不累 我只想确定下你俩都没事 | 
| [13:52] | – I’m so wasted. – Me, too. | -我真是喝高了 -我也是 | 
| [13:54] | I went to Brian’s for a pre-lash. | 我之前在布莱恩家已经喝了不少了 | 
| [13:56] | Oh, I didn’t do my lashes tonight. | 我今晚还没画睫毛呢 | 
| [13:59] | But I did put on eyeliner. | 倒是描了眼线 | 
| [14:02] | Hey, do you guys wanna do Jagerbombs? | 来点野格炸弹 怎么样 | 
| [14:09] | Listen, Rob. I… I know what that is. | 罗布 我…我知道那是什么 | 
| [14:11] | But I feel like Tom probably doesn’t. | 但我感觉汤姆可能不知道 | 
| [14:15] | Maybe you should just explain it to him. | 或许你应该跟他解释解释 | 
| [14:17] | I know what Jagerbombs are. Why? Don’t you? | 我知道野格炸弹是什么 怎么 你不知道 | 
| [14:19] | What? Of course I do. | 啥 我当然知道了 | 
| [14:23] | No, I’d love to smoke one. | 我很愿意抽个两口 | 
| [14:27] | You’re hilarious. Oi, go get us a couple. | 你真是太逗了 去叫几杯 | 
| [14:29] | – I don’t have any money. – Oh, me neither. | -我身上没钱 -我也是 | 
| [14:31] | Hey, why don’t we find some old bloke to buy them for us? | 咱们找个老家伙替咱仨出酒钱吧 | 
| [14:39] | Right, yes. | 也是 | 
| [14:42] | And I want change. | 记得找零钱 | 
| [14:49] | – Did you just yawn? – Nope. | -你刚才是不是打哈欠了 -才没 | 
| [14:52] | I thought you did. | 不是你打的吗 | 
| [14:54] | Freddie, I really need to go to the toilet. Would you hold these? | 弗莱迪 我得去下厕所 能帮我拿下吗 | 
| [14:57] | Well, hurry up. I don’t want anybody to think that… | 快点 我可不想让人以为… | 
| [14:59] | Can I have a flyer? | 能给我张传单吗 | 
| [15:00] | Well, actually, I’m not… All right. Yes. | 事实上 我不是… 好吧 拿去 | 
| [15:07] | Hip-hop Thursdays. | 周四嘻哈夜 | 
| [15:10] | Hip-hop Thursday. | 周四嘻哈夜 | 
| [15:14] | Hip-hop Thursdays. | 周四嘻哈夜 | 
| [15:18] | Would you like anything with your tea, Penelope? | 想来些茶点吗 佩内洛普 | 
| [15:20] | – Ooh, a biscuit would be lovely. – We’ve run out. | -来块饼干就好 -家里没有了 | 
| [15:24] | Maybe a little cake, then? Or a scone? | 那蛋糕有吗 司康饼也行 | 
| [15:27] | No, we don’t have either of those, I’m afraid. | 两样我们都没有 | 
| [15:30] | Piece of fruit? | 水果呢 | 
| [15:33] | – Apple? – Sorry. | -苹果呢 -抱歉 | 
| [15:35] | Toast? | 吐司呢 | 
| [15:38] | No, I’m fine with just the tea. | 不用麻烦了 我喝茶就好 | 
| [15:42] | Well, you’ll let me know if you want anything else. | 你要是还想要什么 一定要告诉我 | 
| [15:46] | Well, it’s only my company you’ll be enjoying tonight. | 今晚陪你的就只有我一个人了 | 
| [15:49] | – Oh, is he out? – Yes. | -怎么 他今晚出门了吗 -是啊 | 
| [15:51] | Went clubbing again with Ash. | 又跟艾什一起去泡吧了 | 
| [15:53] | Honestly. The whole thing is so preposterous. | 说真的 这事实在是太荒唐了 | 
| [15:56] | One person buys him a drink | 不就是有个人请他喝了杯酒 | 
| [15:59] | and suddenly he’s Paris Hilton. | 还真把自己当帕里斯·希尔顿了 | 
| [16:03] | You seem a bit upset. | 你看上去有些沮丧 | 
| [16:05] | I’m not upset. I’m fine. | 我没沮丧 我挺好的 | 
| [16:09] | So what if nobody noticed me? | 没人注意我又怎样 | 
| [16:13] | What’s wrong, sweetheart? | 发生什么事了 亲爱的 | 
| [16:15] | You can talk to me. | 你可以跟我谈谈 | 
| [16:18] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [16:20] | Well… why not? It… it’s just… | 谈谈也好 只是 | 
| [16:24] | it’s not fair! | 这太不公平了 | 
| [16:26] | I’ve always been the better-looking one. | 我一直以来都是更帅的那个 | 
| [16:29] | He’s had his career and I’ve had my looks. | 他事业有成 我丽质天生 | 
| [16:33] | And if I’ve lost them, | 要是连这点优势都没了 | 
| [16:34] | I’m not sure I know who I am any more. | 我还真的无所适从 | 
| [16:37] | Suddenly, I just feel so old. | 突然间觉得自己特别老 | 
| [16:41] | – Oh, don’t say that. – But it’s true. | -别这么说 -但确实如此 | 
| [16:44] | What is the point of even going out, of doing anything? | 出门有什么意义呢 一切有什么意义呢 | 
| [16:49] | I’ve never told you this. | 我以前从没告诉过你 | 
| [16:51] | But when I lost my husband 25 years ago, | 但二十五年前我丈夫去世的时候 | 
| [16:54] | I thought I’d lost myself too. | 我也无所适从 | 
| [16:57] | I didn’t know who I was without him. | 他走后 我觉得失去了自我 | 
| [17:00] | You see, I’d never been alone before. | 在那之前 我从未独自生活过 | 
| [17:02] | – I never knew that. – But I kept living. | -我从没听你提过 -但我还是坚持下来了 | 
| [17:05] | And I found out I liked who I was. | 我发现 我很喜欢这样的自己 | 
| [17:09] | And I know who you are. | 而我知道你是什么样的人 | 
| [17:12] | You were never just your looks. | 你不只是长得好看 | 
| [17:15] | You were always so much more. | 还有其它很多优点 | 
| [17:17] | A bright, intelligent man, | 精明又能干 | 
| [17:20] | who people were drawn to because of who you were inside. | 大家都为你的内在美所吸引 | 
| [17:25] | I look at you… | 在我眼中 | 
| [17:26] | and I still see a vibrant… beautiful man. | 你仍是那么帅气 那么有活力 | 
| [17:31] | I always will. | 在我心中 你永远都不会变 | 
| [17:34] | Oh, Penelope! | 佩内洛普 | 
| [17:37] | You’re actually making sense. | 你竟然会说人话了 | 
| [17:41] | So, go out. Enjoy yourself. Live! | 走出家门 享受生活 把握人生 | 
| [17:46] | Do you know what? I will! | 你猜怎么着 我会的 | 
| [17:48] | I’m going out right now! | 我现在就动身 | 
| [17:50] | – Oh, splendid. – Oh! I feel so much better. | -好极了 -我心情好多了 | 
| [17:54] | I don’t know what to say. | 我都不知该说些什么了 | 
| [17:55] | I meant every word of it, Freddie. | 这都是我的真心话 弗雷迪 | 
| [18:05] | I’m Stuart! | 我是斯图尔特 | 
| [18:12] | Thank you for a lovely time. | 谢谢你 我玩得很开心 | 
| [18:20] | – Where do you wanna go next? – Er, dunno. | -你接下来想去哪儿 -不知道 | 
| [18:24] | Where do you wanna go next, Freddie? | 你接下来想去哪儿 弗雷迪 | 
| [18:26] | Next? | 接下来 | 
| [18:29] | You mean after this? | 你是说这之后 | 
| [18:35] | Leave this location and then go to another location? | 离开这里 去另一个地方吗 | 
| [18:39] | Tonight? | 今晚 | 
| [18:41] | There’s a squat party in Shoreditch. | 肖尔迪区有个占屋派对 | 
| [18:44] | Let’s get shit-faced, yeah? | 我们去喝个烂醉吧 | 
| [18:45] | I don’t know what any of that means. | 你的话我一句都听不懂 | 
| [18:49] | – Are you coming? – Well, er… | -你去吗 -这个 | 
| [18:51] | Maybe I’ll er…meet you later. Yes. | 不如我…晚些与你们会和吧 | 
| [18:55] | I’m just going to put my head down on the table for a few minutes. | 我先在桌上趴几分钟 | 
| [19:02] | Is this seat taken? | 这位子有人吗 | 
| [19:04] | Stuart? | 斯图尔特 | 
| [19:06] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 | 
| [19:08] | Well, Penelope told me that I was a wonderful person. | 佩内洛普说我是个好人 | 
| [19:13] | And that I had to embrace who I was | 说我得接受真实的自己 | 
| [19:15] | and go out and live life. | 出去享受生活 | 
| [19:17] | Penelope told you that? | 佩内洛普这么跟你说的 | 
| [19:19] | No. Actually, she told YOU that. | 不 其实是跟你说的 | 
| [19:22] | But the point is, she was right. | 重点是 她说得对 | 
| [19:25] | So what if I’m getting older… | 就算我变老了 | 
| [19:27] | and I am no longer as attractive as I was? | 不如往日般有魅力又如何 | 
| [19:30] | I’m not going to let that stop me from doing anything. | 我不会让这种事阻挡我前行 | 
| [19:33] | I was just thinking I want to sit at home until we die. | 我刚刚还想跟你一起在家里坐到死 | 
| [19:39] | Why don’t we stay here for a few more minutes? | 不如在这里多待会儿吧 | 
| [19:44] | – I quite like the music. – This is Kesha. | -这音乐不错 -是凯莎的 | 
| [19:51] | I don’t know how I know that. | 我也不知是怎么知道的 | 
| [20:00] | – Stuart? – Yeah? | -斯图尔特 -怎么了 | 
| [20:03] | You look very handsome tonight. | 你今晚很帅 | 
| [20:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [20:10] | Would you like to dance? | 一起跳个舞吧 | 
| [20:12] | I thought you’d never ask. | 还以为你不会问呢 | 
| [20:23] | – Stuart! – Oh, Ash. Hello. | -斯图尔特 -艾什 你好啊 | 
| [20:25] | You made it. | 你来了 | 
| [20:26] | – Yes. – This is… | -是啊 -这位是… | 
| [20:28] | Sarah. | 莎拉 | 
| [20:29] | Oh, nice to meet you, Sa- | 很高兴认识你 莎… | 
| [20:31] | Oh, all right, then. | 那好吧 | 
| [20:33] | There we go. You do that over there. | 走吧 你俩到那边亲热去 | 
| [20:46] | Oh, this is fun! | 真有意思 | 
| [20:51] | – All right. Ready? – Oh, yes. | -好了 走吗 -走吧 | 
| [20:56] | Shall we go to bed? | 去睡吧 | 
| [20:57] | Yes. | 好 | 
| [21:00] | Oh, wait a minute. We’ve got a message. | 等一下 有条留言 | 
| [21:03] | “Hello, boys. It’s Violet.” | 还好吗 我是维奥莱特 | 
| [21:05] | “I got to Argentina all right, | 我已经到阿根廷了 | 
| [21:07] | but I’m having a bit of a problem here.” | 但出了点问题 | 
| [21:09] | “I really do need to talk to one of you immediately.” | 我得立刻和你们其中一位谈谈 | 
| [21:12] | “So could you please give me a call as soon as possible… | 能尽快给我回电话吗 | 
| [21:15] | at 0-0-5-4-7-7-0-0-9-0 | 号码是0054770090 | 
| [21:22] | bb04j51q B-b-0-4-j-5-1-q.” | |
| [21:28] | “Please call the second you get this.” | 听到留言请马上回电 | 
| [21:30] | “It’s urgent.” | 是要紧事 | 
| [21:32] | “Coming, Ignacio.” | 我来了 伊格纳西奥 | 
| [21:36] | We’ll call in the morning, then. | 我们明早再回她吧 | 
| [21:38] | Yes. I’m sure she’s fine. | 好 她肯定没事的 | 
| [21:41] | Well, it was nice they offered you a job handing out flyers. | 他们让你去发传单 真不错 | 
| [21:46] | That was very flattering, yes. | 我确实受宠若惊 |