| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:23] | I wonder if it’s going to rain. | 不知道会不会下雨啊 | 
| [00:24] | They said rain, but then they’re always wrong. | 天气预报说有雨 但老是预报错误 | 
| [00:29] | It looks like it could rain. | 看上去的确可能下雨 | 
| [00:32] | Then, again, it might not. | 不过话说回来 也可能不下 | 
| [00:35] | Or it could. | 或者也可能下 | 
| [00:37] | If it were possible to bore somebody to death, | 如果真的能把人烦死 | 
| [00:40] | you would have massacred this entire street by now. | 你现在已经屠杀了整条街的人了 | 
| [00:43] | At least I don’t fart with every step I take. | 至少我不会走一步就放一个屁 | 
| [00:46] | It’s my shoes. | 是我的鞋子作响 | 
| [00:48] | Why are all these teenagers so confident? | 为什么这些小少年都这么充满自信 | 
| [00:51] | What exactly have they accomplished? | 他们取得了什么成就啊 | 
| [00:54] | Apart from being loathsome. | 除了成功地令人作呕 | 
| [00:55] | Don’t look at them. They frighten me. | 别看他们 他们有点吓到我 | 
| [00:58] | – Morning. – We don’t have any money. Run! | -早上好 -我们身上没钱 快跑 | 
| [01:07] | How far have we got? | 我们跑了多远了 | 
| [01:09] | A very short, sad distance. | 非常短的 可悲的距离 | 
| [01:12] | I think my kneecap fell off! Can you see it anywhere? | 我觉得我的膝盖骨脱落了 你能帮我找找吗 | 
| [01:15] | We really must get in better shape. | 我们真得锻炼一下身体了 | 
| [01:18] | Come on. Let’s go home. | 快走 回家去 | 
| [01:20] | Violet and Penelope are coming for tea. | 维奥莱特和佩内洛普要来喝茶 | 
| [01:23] | We never have anything good to look forward to. | 我们就从来没有好事可以指望 | 
| [01:26] | Did you just feel a drop? | 你有没有感受到一滴雨点 | 
| [01:27] | I think I felt a drop. | 我好像感受到了一滴 | 
| [01:30] | Never mind. | 当我没说 | 
| [01:31] | Oh, yes, there it is again. | 没错 又滴了一滴 | 
| [01:34] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [01:35] | Now I can’t tell. | 现在我也分辨不出来了 | 
| [01:37] | This is why people hate you. | 正因此你才那么招人讨厌 | 
| [01:42] | Can I get anybody a little something to nibble on? | 大家想吃点什么东西吗 | 
| [01:45] | Oh, lunch would be lovely, darling. | 能吃个午餐真是极好的 亲爱哒 | 
| [01:47] | I’d love some lunch. Thank you. | 我也好想吃个午餐 谢谢 | 
| [01:49] | There’s three assorted nuts. This isn’t a restaurant. | 这儿有3个混合坚果 我们家不是餐厅 | 
| [01:53] | How do you two know each other, again? | 你们是怎么认识的来着 | 
| [01:57] | He’s been my partner for 50 years, Penelope. | 他已经是我50年的伴侣了 佩内洛普 | 
| [02:00] | You introduced us! | 你还是我们的媒人呢 | 
| [02:02] | Just sit there and suck on a walnut. | 你就坐那儿好好啃核桃吧 | 
| [02:10] | – Hi. – Hello, Ash. | -嗨 -你好呀 艾什 | 
| [02:11] | – Hello, Ash. Come in. – Care for some lunch? | -你好 艾什 快进来 -你想吃午餐吗 | 
| [02:13] | – Oh, so there IS lunch. – You’ve already had all you’re getting. | -所以还是有午餐的嘛 -该吃的你都已经吃了 | 
| [02:17] | I can’t. Thanks. I’m just on my way to the gym. | 我不行 谢谢 我得去健身房呢 | 
| [02:20] | I’ve been going a lot lately. | 我最近经常去健身房 | 
| [02:21] | Do you mind if we go with you, Ash? | 你介意我们跟你一起去吗 艾什 | 
| [02:23] | I was just saying that Freddie and I should be in better shape. | 我之前还在说 弗雷迪和我该拥有更好的身材呢 | 
| [02:26] | Speak for yourself. I’m in fantastic shape. | 别扯上我 我身材好得很 | 
| [02:29] | People are always staring at my ass. | 经常有人盯着我的翘臀狂看 | 
| [02:32] | Because it hangs behind your knees! | 因为它都下垂到你的膝盖后面了 | 
| [02:36] | No, we need to be more fit. | 不是 我们需要更健美的身材 | 
| [02:38] | We were almost mugged earlier today. | 我们今天差点被打劫了 | 
| [02:41] | Oh, my! What happened? | 天啊 发生了什么事 | 
| [02:42] | Oh, this child said good morning to us. | 有个小孩 对我们说早上好 | 
| [02:45] | It was horrifying! | 吓死个人了 | 
| [02:48] | Sure. I don’t mind if you guys come. | 好啊 我不介意你们一起去的 | 
| [02:50] | I promise we won’t be a bother. | 我保证我们不会添麻烦的 | 
| [02:52] | All we need is for you to teach us how everything works. | 你只需要告诉我们该怎么做就行了 | 
| [02:55] | I already know how it all works. | 我很清楚到了里面该怎么做 | 
| [02:57] | I used to go to the gym all the time. | 我以前经常去健身房的 | 
| [03:00] | Do you still lift bags of sand? | 现在还需要举沙袋吗 | 
| [03:03] | Great. Well, I’ll see you later. | 好极了 那晚些时候再见 | 
| [03:08] | Now that’s a nice arse. | 他这才叫性感翘臀呢 | 
| [03:20] | Oh, yes. It’s just as I remembered it. | 没错 跟我记忆中的一模一样 | 
| [03:25] | Except without all these machines. | 只不过没有这些器材 | 
| [03:28] | And weights. | 和重量 | 
| [03:31] | And people exercising. | 以及锻炼的人 | 
| [03:34] | Maybe I was thinking a gym was something else. | 或许我之前想的健身房是另外一回事 | 
| [03:36] | Thank God we’re appropriately dressed. | 谢天谢地 我们穿的很得体 | 
| [03:42] | We actually look better than everyone. | 我们其实比别人都要美 | 
| [03:44] | Shall we start with some stretching? | 我们先来拉伸一下筋骨吧 | 
| [03:58] | That felt good. | 感觉好爽 | 
| [03:59] | – That really got everything moving. – Yes. | -让人顿时血液沸腾 活力倍增 -是啊 | 
| [04:02] | I almost feel like we could go home now. | 我感觉我们可以回家了 | 
| [04:04] | Oh, look at all these posters for training sessions. | 瞧瞧这些不同训练项目的海报 | 
| [04:08] | The whole thing is a scam. | 这整个东西就是个骗局 | 
| [04:10] | They take advantage of old people with these special offers. | 他们专门用特价来占老年人的便宜 | 
| [04:12] | They probably flatter the idiots, then they sign up. | 他们或许会恭维那些老笨蛋 然后他们就加入了 | 
| [04:15] | Hi. I’m Theo, one of the trainers here. | 嗨 我是希奥 是这里的健身教练之一 | 
| [04:20] | I was going to see if you guys needed any help. | 我原本是想问问你们需不需要什么帮助的 | 
| [04:23] | But I can see you’re both already in great shape. | 但我可以看出 二位的身材已经超棒了 | 
| [04:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [04:26] | Well, don’t walk away so fast. | 别这么快就走开啊 | 
| [04:27] | I’m sure there’s still more we can learn. | 我相信肯定还有很多我们需要学习的东西 | 
| [04:30] | Well, there’s a special right now, | 其实我们现在在搞一个特价活动 | 
| [04:32] | if you sign up for 20 sessions. | 前提是你得报名参加20节课程 | 
| [04:34] | But you have to be over 50. | 但是仅对50岁以上人群开放 | 
| [04:36] | – Are you? – Just last month. Thank God. | -你有50岁吗 -上月刚满50 谢天谢地 | 
| [04:39] | No, I’m not sure about this. | 不 我看这不太好吧 | 
| [04:41] | Stuart! | 斯图尔特 | 
| [04:43] | He’s offering us a special. | 他可给了我们特价 | 
| [04:46] | – The first week is free. – In that case, can we start now? | -第一周免费 -这样的话 我们能现在就开始吗 | 
| [04:49] | OK. Great. | 那行 好极了 | 
| [04:50] | – Why don’t we start with some press-ups? – All right. | -那我们先来做几组俯卧撑吧 -没问题 | 
| [04:53] | If he dies, just keep going. | 如果他不幸身亡 继续就行 | 
| [04:54] | I want to get my full hour. | 我可不想中途被打断 | 
| [05:01] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [05:03] | Come on in. Nobody’s here. | 进来吧 没人在家 | 
| [05:05] | Are you sure this is all right, Violet? | 你确定这样没问题吗 维奥莱特 | 
| [05:07] | Positive. I have my own key. | 确定 我有钥匙 | 
| [05:10] | I always stop by to use the loo when I go out. | 我出门时 经常过来用他们的卫生间 | 
| [05:13] | Oh, thank Goodness! | 谢天谢地 | 
| [05:14] | I thought I’d pass out if I didn’t get to a toilet. | 再不上厕所 我就要憋晕过去了 | 
| [05:18] | Then shouldn’t you go? | 那你还不快去 | 
| [05:19] | Go where? | 去哪儿 | 
| [05:21] | To the toilet. | 去厕所 | 
| [05:23] | Oh, right. | 对哦 | 
| [05:29] | Hello. Jasper, darling, | 喂 加斯帕 亲爱的 | 
| [05:32] | it’s Violet. | 我是维奥莱特 | 
| [05:33] | Just checking in. | 就问你现在怎么样 | 
| [05:35] | If you get this, do give me a ring. | 如果听到留言 记得给我回电话 | 
| [05:39] | Christ, that felt good. | 老天 爽翻了 | 
| [05:41] | Now… | 现在 | 
| [05:43] | we’d probably better go before Frankie and Stephen get back. | 我们最好趁弗兰基和史蒂芬还没回来赶快走 | 
| [05:47] | Freddie and Stuart. | 是弗雷迪和斯图尔特 | 
| [05:49] | Of course. | 当然了 | 
| [05:51] | They live here, too. | 他们也住在这里 | 
| [05:54] | You know, I’m certain they won’t be home for a while. | 话说 我确定他们一时半会回不来 | 
| [05:57] | I think we could spend a few more minutes here. | 我们可以在这儿多待一会 | 
| [06:05] | Shall we have some tea? | 不如我们喝杯茶吧 | 
| [06:06] | Oh, that sounds delightful. | 棒极了 | 
| [06:10] | Do you think it’s a bit more pleasant without them here? | 你觉不觉得他们人不在 感觉舒服多了 | 
| [06:16] | Oh, shit, yes. | 我操 还真是 | 
| [06:22] | What’s that noise? Is somebody setting off fireworks? | 那是什么声音 有人在放鞭炮吗 | 
| [06:25] | It’s my shoulder cracking. | 是我的肩膀在响 | 
| [06:27] | I’m not sure, but I think a piece just broke off. | 我不确定 但有块骨头可能碎了 | 
| [06:30] | You’re doing great, Freddie. | 你做得很棒 弗雷迪 | 
| [06:32] | What’s he doing? Is he doing it better than me? | 他做什么了 比我做得好吗 | 
| [06:34] | Yes, I am. Thank you, Theo. | 当然了 多谢你 希奥 | 
| [06:39] | – You were both amazing. – But I did better. Right? | -二位都棒极了 -但我做得更好 对吧 | 
| [06:42] | How could you have done better? | 你怎么可能做得更好 | 
| [06:43] | The only exercise you’ve had in the last 50 years is crying. | 过去50年你唯一的锻炼就是哭 | 
| [06:46] | Yes. From waking up next to you. | 是啊 因为每天醒来身边依然是你 | 
| [06:49] | You two are hilarious. | 二位可真幽默 | 
| [06:50] | Freddie, you remind me so much of my partner. | 弗雷迪 你跟我那位真的好像 | 
| [06:52] | Oh, is your partner an asshole, too? | 看来你那位也是个混蛋 | 
| [06:55] | Hi, guys. I’ve been looking all over for you. | 伙计们 我一直在到处找你们 | 
| [06:57] | Hello, Ash. Sorry. | 你好啊 艾什 抱歉 | 
| [06:59] | It took us a couple of hours longer than we thought to get ready. | 我们的准备时间比预计的长了几个小时 | 
| [07:02] | I was just waiting around to show you how to use the equipment today. | 我只是等着给你们演示怎么使用这些器械 | 
| [07:05] | Oh, we’re all right, Ash. Theo has been helping us. | 我们没事的 艾什 有希奥照顾我们 | 
| [07:10] | So you don’t need any help? | 那你们不需要我了吗 | 
| [07:12] | We’re all good here. I’m actually going to | 我们好着呢 实际上未来三个月 | 
| [07:14] | be training these handsome gents for the next three months. | 这两位帅绅士都会由我亲自指导 | 
| [07:17] | – Three months? – Yes. We’ve got a special. | -三个月 -对 他给了我们特价 | 
| [07:20] | Not everyone gets it, you know. | 不是所有人都能拿到 | 
| [07:22] | It’s not even that expensive. | 也不怎么贵 | 
| [07:23] | We’ll just cut corners in other areas. | 我们从别的地方节省开支就好 | 
| [07:25] | Like food and heat. | 比如说食物和暖气 | 
| [07:27] | OK. Well… | 那好吧 | 
| [07:33] | I guess I’ll see you later, then. | 我们回见了 | 
| [07:36] | Oh, Ash! | 艾什 | 
| [07:39] | You might want to rethink your outfit. It’s not quite popping. | 你得注意下你的穿着啊 不够亮眼啊 | 
| [07:46] | Poor little thing. | 可怜的孩子 | 
| [07:48] | He doesn’t know. | 他都没意识到 | 
| [07:55] | Hello? Freddie? | 有人吗 弗雷迪 | 
| [07:57] | Stuart? | 斯图尔特 | 
| [07:59] | – All clear. – Oh, wonderful. | -没人在 -太爽了 | 
| [08:01] | We’ll just rest here for a few minutes before heading back out. | 我们先在这休息会儿 然后再出门 | 
| [08:04] | I think this the first time I’ve been here…and not wanted to throw up. | 我好像是第一次来这里 没觉得想吐 | 
| [08:15] | They can be a bit trying. | 他们确实挺烦人的 | 
| [08:17] | I usually take a Valium before I come. | 通常我来前都会吃片安定 | 
| [08:22] | And I usually have a glass of vodka in the hall first. | 而我通常会先在走廊里喝杯伏特加 | 
| [08:26] | You know I took the liberty of finding out the boys’ schedule for the day. | 我偷偷查过他们两个今天的行程 | 
| [08:29] | They’re not going to be home for hours. | 他们几个小时后才会回来 | 
| [08:31] | It seems a shame to rush off | 我们现在正开心呢 | 
| [08:33] | when we’re having such an enjoyable time. | 急着离开就太可惜了 | 
| [08:35] | Ooh, I agree! | 我同意 | 
| [08:37] | Would you like a bit of lunch? | 你想吃午餐吗 | 
| [08:40] | How nice! | 太好了 | 
| [08:43] | I never thought I’d actually be enjoying myself here. | 我从没想到竟能在这儿待得这么开心 | 
| [08:48] | We’ll make something quick and simple and then dash out. | 我们来速度做点简单的食物 吃完就走 | 
| [08:52] | There are peas. | 这里有豌豆 | 
| [08:54] | And I can roast a chicken! | 我可以烤只鸡 | 
| [09:01] | Oh, that was very nice to walk us home, Theo. | 你一路送我们回来可真贴心 希奥 | 
| [09:04] | No problem. | 不用客气 | 
| [09:07] | I love your flat. It’s fabulous. | 我喜欢你们的公寓 好赞 | 
| [09:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [09:11] | I paid for everything. | 所有东西都是我出的钱 | 
| [09:13] | He sat around. | 他就坐享其成 | 
| [09:16] | – You must stay for tea. – If you’re sure it’s not any trouble. | -你得留下喝杯茶 -如果不麻烦的话 | 
| [09:19] | Of course. We just want to thank you | 当然不 我们只是想谢谢你 | 
| [09:21] | for working out with us these past few days. | 过去几天一直陪我们锻炼 | 
| [09:25] | I’ve become so strong! | 我身体强壮多了 | 
| [09:28] | I can actually get off the toilet now | 都不用扶着洗手池 | 
| [09:29] | without grabbing onto the sink. | 就能从马桶上站起来 | 
| [09:33] | And I’ve never looked better. | 我看起来帅多了 | 
| [09:34] | I could probably go up for leading-man roles. | 我应该可以胜任男主角 | 
| [09:37] | I’d even be open to doing a nude scene, if the part required it. | 如果有剧情需要 我甚至可以裸体上阵 | 
| [09:42] | The only way you’ll be required to be nude again | 你能裸体上阵的唯一机会 | 
| [09:44] | is if you’re donating your organs. | 就是捐赠器官的时候 | 
| [09:48] | At least I have a penis. | 至少我还有鸡鸡 | 
| [09:57] | I love the way you two are with each other. | 我喜欢你们相处的方式 | 
| [09:59] | I hope my partner and I are like this some day, too. | 我希望我的伴侣和我以后也能跟你们一样 | 
| [10:02] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [10:04] | You know, Theo, I was wondering | 希奥 我在想 | 
| [10:06] | if there was anything more rigorous I could do. | 我能不能做些强度更大的锻炼 | 
| [10:09] | I think I’m ready to step things up a bit. | 我觉得自己已经准备好挑战更高难度的了 | 
| [10:12] | Yes. And so am I. | 是啊 我也是 | 
| [10:13] | I wouldn’t say this, | 我本不想说的 | 
| [10:15] | if you guys weren’t already in such fantastic shape, | 但你们的体形都已经如此完美了 | 
| [10:19] | but if you’re serious | 如果你们是认真的 | 
| [10:20] | I could train you for the London marathon. | 我可以训练你们参加伦敦马拉松 | 
| [10:22] | I’ve always wanted to run a marathon! | 我一直都想跑马拉松 | 
| [10:25] | It would be like I was in the Olympics. | 就好像我在参加奥林匹克运动会一样 | 
| [10:27] | Bitch, please! | 贱人 不要矫情 | 
| [10:36] | You’ll probably need a lot more training sessions, though. | 不过你们可能就需要更多的健身课程 | 
| [10:39] | I could see if they’re offering another special, | 我可以去查下他们还有没有别的特价活动 | 
| [10:40] | – but I don’t know. – Another special? | -但我不能肯定 -别的特价 | 
| [10:42] | Do you think you could get us… | 你能帮我们搞到… | 
| [10:43] | Oh, yes, please. See what you can do, Theo. | 拜托了 你一定要帮我们争取 希奥 | 
| [10:48] | Just so you know, he runs like a girl. | 先告诉你一声 他跑起来像个娘们 | 
| [10:51] | An old, fat, stupid girl. | 又老又胖的蠢娘们 | 
| [10:56] | – Hi. – Oh, hello, Ash. | -你好 -你好 艾什 | 
| [10:58] | You remember Ash? He stops by a lot. | 你记得艾什吧 他经常跑来串门 | 
| [11:03] | Hey, we met at the gym. | 我们在健身房见过 | 
| [11:04] | Yeah, I remember. Hey. | 是啊 我记得 你好 | 
| [11:07] | – We’d invite you in, Ash – Oh, thanks. | -我们确实想请你进来 艾什 -谢了 | 
| [11:10] | but we already have visitors. | 但有别的客人在 | 
| [11:12] | You understand and your feelings aren’t hurt, are they? | 你能体谅我们 心里不会觉得受伤吧 | 
| [11:16] | Of course not. | 当然不会了 | 
| [11:18] | Maybe we can hang out later. | 不如我们以后再聚吧 | 
| [11:20] | Maybe. We’ll call you and then take it on from there. | 再说吧 我们会打给你然后再约时间 | 
| [11:27] | – Bye. – Goodbye, Ash. | -再见 -再见 艾什 | 
| [11:30] | Right, then, bye-bye. | 就这样吧 拜拜 | 
| [11:33] | Closing the door now, dear. | 我要关门了哟 亲爱的 | 
| [11:37] | Just… just move that foot a bit. | 请你 稍微挪下脚 | 
| [11:40] | There we go! | 终于关上了 | 
| [11:43] | Oh, sorry, we don’t normally have people dropping in unannounced. | 抱歉 通常我们家不会有人不请自来 | 
| [11:48] | I believe if you’re going to drop in… | 我认为如果你要来串门 | 
| [11:52] | if you’ve got no choice, you should, erm, call first. | 如果非来不可 你应该先给我们打个电话 | 
| [11:55] | Yes, I completely agree. | 是啊 我完全同意 | 
| [11:58] | Yes. | 对啊 | 
| [11:59] | Otherwise, it’s very rude. | 否则就太无礼了 | 
| [12:06] | Can anybody else smell chicken? | 有人问到鸡肉味了吗 | 
| [12:14] | So, Theo, a marathon is what? Three miles? | 希奥 马拉松要跑多远 3英里吗 | 
| [12:17] | It’s 26 miles. | 是26英里 | 
| [12:19] | I see. How many weeks does one get to finish? | 好吧 需要在多少周之内完成呢 | 
| [12:22] | I feel like I could run it today. | 我感觉我今天就能开跑 | 
| [12:26] | Your treadmill isn’t turned on. | 你的跑步机没开 | 
| [12:30] | Yes, now I see the difference. | 天啊 现在我发现区别了 | 
| [12:32] | Maybe we should call it quits for the day. | 不如我们今天就到此为止吧 | 
| [12:34] | The gym is about to close. I’m meeting my partner for a drink. | 健身房马上就要关门了 我等下要跟我爱人去喝酒 | 
| [12:37] | Yes, yes. I… | 好啊 好 我 | 
| [12:38] | No, I’m just getting started. | 不行 我才刚开始热身 | 
| [12:41] | So am I. | 我也是 | 
| [12:42] | – Hey, guys. – Ah, hello, Ash. | -你好啊 伙计们 -你好 艾什 | 
| [12:45] | I’m training for the marathon, | 我在为马拉松做准备呢 | 
| [12:46] | in case you wondered why I’m looking so sexy. | 如果你想知道为什么我这么性感 这就是原因 | 
| [12:48] | Yes, and Theo has managed to get us | 是啊 希奥又给我们搞到了 | 
| [12:51] | a special on another three months of training. | 三个月健身课程的特价 | 
| [12:54] | Did he? | 是吗 | 
| [12:55] | Why don’t you and your partner | 不如你和你的爱人找个时间 | 
| [12:56] | come by our place for dinner later? | 来我们家吃晚饭吧 | 
| [12:58] | Oh, yes. You must come and dine with us, Theo. | 是啊 你们一定要和我们共进晚餐 希奥 | 
| [13:01] | That sounds fabulous. We’d love it. | 听起来棒极了 我们会来的 | 
| [13:03] | Actually, I just came by to get Theo. | 实际上 我过来是为了找希奥的 | 
| [13:06] | – What’s up? – Somebody was looking for you in the locker room. | -有事吗 -刚刚有人在更衣室找你 | 
| [13:08] | I said I would come and get you. | 我说我可以来帮忙叫下你 | 
| [13:09] | OK. I’ll be right back. | 好的 我去去就回 | 
| [13:14] | How do I get off this thing? | 我该怎么从这上面下来 | 
| [13:16] | Just press the stop button. | 按一下停止键就好 | 
| [13:21] | Yes. That worked. | 好了 奏效了 | 
| [13:27] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [13:30] | Hello, Theo. | 你好啊 希奥 | 
| [13:33] | I thought you said someone was waiting for me in the locker room. | 你不是说有人正在更衣室等我吗 | 
| [13:35] | Someone is. Me. | 是有啊 就是我 | 
| [13:39] | You’re creepy. | 你好吓人 | 
| [13:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [13:42] | Creepy like a fox. | 跟小剥皮一样吓人 | 
| [13:45] | What does that even mean? | 这话什么意思 | 
| [13:46] | You seem like a nice kid. | 你看上去也是个大好青年 | 
| [13:48] | So I want to make sure that we understand each other. | 所以我想确保我们相互间有足够的理解和共识 | 
| [13:53] | You’re gay. | 你是个基佬 | 
| [13:54] | You can hang out with any gays you like. | 你爱和哪些基佬一起玩都行 | 
| [13:56] | But those two are mine. | 但那二位基老伴是我的 | 
| [13:59] | – And I want you to stay away from them. – And what if I don’t? | -我想让你离他们远远的 -如果不呢 | 
| [14:02] | Let’s just say I’m from Wigan | 跟你说吧 我可是威根人 | 
| [14:04] | and we don’t take kindly to strangers coming out annoyed | 我们可不会对那些惹人讨厌的 | 
| [14:06] | and taking advantage of our old gay guys. | 占老年同志便宜的陌生人心慈手软 | 
| [14:08] | You understand me? | 你懂我意思吗 | 
| [14:11] | Not really. | 不是很懂 | 
| [14:13] | I want you to give Freddie and Stuart their money back | 你得把钱还给弗雷迪和斯图尔特 | 
| [14:15] | and tell them that all their sessions were free. | 并告诉他们其实课程是免费的 | 
| [14:19] | Then I don’t want you to come anywhere near them again. | 然后再也别靠近他们 | 
| [14:21] | No way. | 不可能 | 
| [14:23] | If you don’t… | 如果你敢不从… | 
| [14:25] | I’ll tell people that | 我就告诉大家 | 
| [14:26] | you’re five years older than you say you are. | 你的真实年龄比你自称的要老5岁 | 
| [14:31] | How did you find that out? | 你是怎么知道的 | 
| [14:33] | I told you. | 跟你说过了 | 
| [14:35] | I’m from Wigan. Bitch. | 老子可是威根人 贱婢 | 
| [14:37] | OK. OK. | 好的好的 | 
| [14:39] | Now get the bloody hell out of here. | 现在快给我滚出去 | 
| [15:01] | Ready to stop now, Freddie? | 准备停了吗 弗雷迪 | 
| [15:02] | No. I think I could go on all night. | 没 我觉得我可以练上一整晚 | 
| [15:04] | So could I. | 我也可以 | 
| [15:05] | – Good. – Good. | -很好 -很好 | 
| [15:13] | Now I think we should stop. | 今天还是到此为止吧 | 
| [15:16] | Penelope, what would you think about | 佩内洛普 你说 | 
| [15:19] | changing the fabric on this sofa? | 我们把沙发上的布给换了如何 | 
| [15:24] | Yellow, perhaps? | 不如换黄色吧 | 
| [15:26] | Do you think we’re getting a bit too comfortable here? | 你不觉得我们在这儿有点过于自在了吗 | 
| [15:29] | Why would you say that? | 此话怎讲 | 
| [15:32] | Oh, the souffle is ready. | 哎呀 舒芙蕾蛋糕做好了 | 
| [15:36] | Maybe we’ve been spending too much time here. | 或许我们在这里玩的时间太多了 | 
| [15:39] | No. I checked the boys’ schedule for the day. | 没事 我查过他们的行程了 | 
| [15:42] | They won’t be home for ages. | 他们很久都不会再回来了 | 
| [15:44] | No, that’s not what I mean. | 不 我想说的不是这个 | 
| [15:46] | Wouldn’t you prefer to be in your own flat? | 你难道不愿意待在自己家里多点吗 | 
| [15:50] | Well, that’s just it. | 问题就在于此 | 
| [15:52] | It seems… | 在我看来… | 
| [15:53] | Jasper has disappeared. | 加斯帕已从人间蒸发 | 
| [15:55] | And you haven’t heard from him at all? | 那你还没打听到他的消息吗 | 
| [15:57] | Not a word. | 音讯全无 | 
| [15:59] | And, well… | 所以… | 
| [16:01] | I just can’t bear to be alone in my flat. | 我就是无法忍受一个人待在家中 | 
| [16:04] | That’s why I’m spending all this time here. | 因此我才整天泡在这里 | 
| [16:07] | I’m sure he’ll be back, sweetheart. | 我相信他会回来的 亲爱的 | 
| [16:10] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [16:12] | And things like this probably | 对于新婚夫妇而言 | 
| [16:13] | happen all the time with newlyweds. Right? | 像这种事或许也是很常见的 不是吗 | 
| [16:17] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [16:20] | It’s just… | 只是… | 
| [16:21] | I’d rather not tell anyone else at this point. | 现阶段我还不打算告诉任何人 | 
| [16:24] | It’s a bit embarrassing. | 这事说起来挺丢脸的 | 
| [16:26] | – You understand? – Of course. | -你懂我的意思吗 -当然了 | 
| [16:28] | Well, I guess we should leave. | 好了 我们是该走了 | 
| [16:31] | I’m going to have to face being alone sooner or later. | 我迟早都得面对独自生活这一现实 | 
| [16:34] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [16:35] | Although it seems a shame to waste a perfectly good souffle. | 不过 浪费一块上好的舒芙蕾蛋糕实在太可惜了 | 
| [16:40] | It does. And some tea. | 是啊 还有茶呢 | 
| [16:43] | Oh, lovely! | 真是太好了 | 
| [16:44] | I’ll see if there’s anything good on the telly. | 让我来看看现在电视上有什么好看的 | 
| [16:47] | Oh, and, Violet, I’ve been meaning to ask you. | 对了 维奥莱特 我一直想问你 | 
| [16:51] | Yes? | 什么 | 
| [16:51] | How is your new husband? | 你的新任丈夫还好吗 | 
| [16:56] | Hello! | 有人吗 | 
| [16:59] | Oh, it’s no use. | 根本就没用 | 
| [17:00] | Everybody has gone home already. I think they forgot us. | 别人都已经回家了 我觉得他们把我们遗忘了 | 
| [17:03] | There’s got to be some way out of this mess. | 肯定有办法摆脱这一窘境的 | 
| [17:06] | I’ll try again. | 我再试试 | 
| [17:13] | No. | 不行 | 
| [17:15] | The only way they are going to get me out of this contraption | 他们能把我从这装置中解救出来的唯一办法 | 
| [17:18] | is by cutting my arms off! | 就是锯掉我的胳膊 | 
| [17:19] | No great loss. The only thing you use them for is making tea. | 也没多大损失 你那胳膊唯一的用处就是泡茶而已 | 
| [17:23] | You’re lucky I can’t get over there | 我没办法走过去算你走运 | 
| [17:25] | or I’d roll that thing onto your neck. | 否则我一定把那东西压在你的脖子上 | 
| [17:27] | This is all your fault, you know. | 其实这都是你的错 | 
| [17:29] | My fault? How is it my fault? | 我的错 怎么会是我的错 | 
| [17:31] | If you hadn’t been so competitive, | 如果不是你好胜心那么强 | 
| [17:32] | none of this would ever have happened. | 这一切都不会发生的 | 
| [17:35] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 | 
| [17:39] | I am? | 是吗 | 
| [17:41] | I was just taking a shot in the dark. | 我刚刚只是胡乱抨击一下你而已 | 
| [17:44] | You know, when we first started working out, | 我们刚开始锻炼的时候 | 
| [17:46] | I realised something. | 我意识到一件事 | 
| [17:48] | That you have a weird smell when you sweat? | 就是你出汗时会有一种古怪的体味吗 | 
| [17:51] | That you were more fit than me. | 就是你身材的确比我好 | 
| [17:53] | And I began to think, ‘What if he lives longer than me?’ | 我就开始想 如果他活得比我久怎么办 | 
| [17:57] | So I wanted to get in better shape than you to make sure | 所以我就想把身体锻炼得比你更好 以确保 | 
| [18:00] | that I was the one that lived the longest. | 活到最后的人是我 | 
| [18:04] | You selfish little wanker. | 你个自私的混蛋 | 
| [18:07] | Because if I die first, | 因为如果我先死的话 | 
| [18:08] | I don’t think you’ll be able to survive without me. | 我觉得你没了我可能会活不下去的 | 
| [18:13] | I never want to leave you alone, Freddie. | 我不想丢下你一个人在这世上 弗雷迪 | 
| [18:17] | That’s beautiful. | 真感人 | 
| [18:20] | – Stuart. – Yes? | -斯图尔特 -什么事 | 
| [18:21] | I want you to know something. | 我希望你明白一件事 | 
| [18:23] | Yes? | 什么 | 
| [18:25] | I think… I’d be all right if you died first. | 我觉得 就算你先死 我也会活得好好的 | 
| [18:29] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [18:30] | I’m not going to. | 我不会先死的 | 
| [18:32] | But I want you to know, it’s OK if you do. | 但我还是希望你知道 你先死了真的没事 | 
| [18:34] | As in completely and totally fine. | 完全没问题的 | 
| [18:38] | I suppose none of that matters now. | 我觉得现在那些都不重要了 | 
| [18:40] | Since we’re both going to die together in this gym. | 因为我们要一起死在这个健身房了 | 
| [18:44] | At least our corpses will be toned. | 至少我们的尸体会是健美的身材 | 
| [18:47] | I hope they don’t bury me in this outfit. | 希望他们别让我穿着这身衣服下葬 | 
| [18:49] | It’s grabbing and pulling in lots of odd places. | 紧巴巴的 很多部位都扯着劲儿 | 
| [19:00] | You’re right, Stuart. | 你说得对 斯图尔特 | 
| [19:02] | I wouldn’t want to live without you. | 没有你 我也不想活的 | 
| [19:05] | Ash! Thank God! Save me first! | 艾什 谢天谢地 先救我 | 
| [19:12] | It sounds like you boys had a very harrowing experience at the gym. | 听上去你们在健身房经历了惊魂时刻啊 | 
| [19:15] | Well, Vi, lucky for us, | 小维 算我们走运 | 
| [19:17] | – Ash was there. – It was nothing. | -艾什及时出现了 -没什么的 | 
| [19:20] | Wait a moment! I’ve just remembered something. | 等等 我刚刚想起来一件事 | 
| [19:23] | What is it? | 什么事 | 
| [19:25] | The tomato is a fruit. | 番茄也是一种水果 | 
| [19:35] | Go and take a nap or something, will you? | 去睡一觉吧你 | 
| [19:37] | Maybe it will reset your brain. | 或许可以重启一下你的大脑 | 
| [19:40] | And it looks like Theo and his partner aren’t coming. | 看来希奥和他的爱人是不会来了 | 
| [19:43] | Oh, yeah, he wanted me to tell you they couldn’t make it. | 是啊 他让我转告你们他们来不了了 | 
| [19:45] | How rude! | 真失礼 | 
| [19:46] | Did he say why? | 他说了原因吗 | 
| [19:47] | No. | 没 | 
| [19:48] | Actually, er, I think he’s moving. | 实际上 我觉得他要搬家了 | 
| [19:51] | I don’t think we’ll be seeing much of him any more. | 我觉得我们估计不太容易能见到他了 | 
| [19:53] | Aw, that’s too bad. | 真是太遗憾了 | 
| [19:56] | Freddie, Stuart, can I ask you something? | 弗雷迪 斯图尔特 我能问你们一个问题吗 | 
| [19:59] | Did you guys like Theo better than me because he was gay? | 你们喜欢希奥胜过我 是因为他是同性恋吗 | 
| [20:02] | Ash! You think everybody is gay. | 艾什 你怎么觉得谁都是同性恋啊 | 
| [20:06] | We didn’t like him better than you, dear. | 我们并没有喜欢他超过你 亲爱的 | 
| [20:09] | Of course not. | 当然没有了 | 
| [20:10] | We were just being nice to him for the discount. | 我们对他好 只是为了获得打折价而已 | 
| [20:13] | You’re our Ash. | 你是我们的小艾什 | 
| [20:15] | Don’t you know that by now? | 你现在明白这一点了吗 | 
| [20:17] | Yeah, I do. | 是啊 知道了 | 
| [20:20] | And I’m your Violet. | 我是你们的小维维 | 
| [20:23] | Don’t try to get in on this, too. | 别瞎掺和 | 
| [20:26] | Well, I shall start dinner. | 我该去做晚餐了 | 
| [20:28] | And check on Balthazar. | 再去看看巴尔萨泽 | 
| [20:30] | He’s been extra sleepy, | 他最近格外嗜睡 | 
| [20:32] | since the vet had to jump-start his heart last week. | 因为上周兽医不得不给它做了心脏起搏 | 
| [20:36] | We’d just celebrated Balthazar’s 21st birthday. | 我们刚刚庆祝了巴尔萨泽21岁的生日 | 
| [20:40] | He’s not a puppy any more. | 他已经不是一只小狗仔了 | 
| [20:42] | He’s not even a dog any more. | 他甚至都算不上是狗了 | 
| [20:46] | All of our food has gone. | 我们的食物都不见了 | 
| [20:49] | We should probably go. | 我们或许该闪人了 |