时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | – Let’s have some frozen yoghurt! – No, thank you. | -我们去吃冻酸奶吧 -不了 多谢 |
[00:23] | I’m not falling for that scam. | 我不爱吃那破玩意儿 |
[00:26] | You can suck a piece of ice when we get home. | 等到家了你可以去舔冰块 |
[00:29] | What about getting tickets for Mamma Mia!? | 不如我们去看《妈妈咪呀》吧 |
[00:32] | I’ve heard they force you to like it. | 我听说这部音乐剧让人不得不爱 |
[00:34] | I’d rather be lowered into a vat of boiling oil. | 我宁可泡进滚油里也不去 |
[00:37] | You never want to do anything with me! | 你从来都不想陪我做任何事 |
[00:40] | I’m sick of staying at home all the time watching you decompose. | 我真是受够了天天坐在家里看你腐败分解 |
[00:44] | It’s like living with a puddle of skin and two teeth. | 就好像跟一坨长着两颗牙的肉泥住在一起 |
[00:50] | We’re so glad you stopped by again without calling first, Vi. | 我们很高兴你又不请自来 小维 |
[00:55] | Still nothing from your husband? | 还是没你丈夫的消息吗 |
[00:57] | No word from Jasper. | 加斯帕还没联系我 |
[01:00] | But I did talk to some of his ex-wives | 但我联系上他的几位前妻 |
[01:03] | and apparently, he disappears quite frequently. | 很明显他经常玩失踪 |
[01:07] | So that’s a bit of encouraging news! | 所以这也算是利好消息 |
[01:09] | And how many ex-wives does he have, Vi? | 他到底有多少位前妻 小维 |
[01:12] | – How many would you think is a lot? – More than two. | -你觉得多少位算多 -大于2 |
[01:15] | Well, multiply that by three. | 那个数再乘以3 |
[01:18] | And add one. | 然后再加1 |
[01:22] | Let’s not talk till he gets back, hm? | 在他回来前我们先别说话了吧 |
[01:27] | – Hi! – Hi! | -你好 -你好 |
[01:28] | Hello, Ash! Hello, Jess! | 你好啊 艾什 欢迎 杰茜 |
[01:30] | And how are the lovebirds? | 你们这对小情侣怎么样啊 |
[01:32] | Great! Living together is amazing. | 棒极了 同居生活真是太爽了 |
[01:35] | And we’ve been doing loads of fun things. | 我们一起做了好多有趣的事 |
[01:38] | I wonder what that’s like. | 真想知道都是些什么事 |
[01:40] | We have fun. Just yesterday, | 我们也很开心 就昨天 |
[01:42] | I cut that growth of your neck with the nail clippers. | 我用指甲剪切掉了你脖子上的息肉 |
[01:46] | Aren’t you the most adorable couple I’ve ever seen? | 你们真是我见过的最甜蜜的一对了 |
[01:49] | It’s official, I’m in love with the two of you! | 说真的 我爱上你们两个了 |
[01:52] | – Jess, darling, would you mind grabbing me a tissue? -Oh, sure! | -杰茜 亲爱的 你能帮我拿张纸巾吗 -当然 |
[01:56] | She seems clingy and desperate | 她看起来粘人又饥渴 |
[01:57] | and not right for you at all. We’ll talk later. | 跟你根本不合适 我们以后再谈 |
[02:01] | Thank you, darling! | 多谢你 亲爱的 |
[02:03] | We’re going to be taking a ballroom dance class together. | 我们要一起去上交谊舞的课 |
[02:06] | Oh, I’ve been dying to do that! | 我一直都想学交谊舞 |
[02:09] | Haven’t I been dying to do that, Freddie? | 我不是一直都想学得要死吗 弗雷迪 |
[02:11] | Well, I know you’ve been dying. I can’t speak to the rest of it. | 我只知道你要死 但其他的我可说不准 |
[02:15] | Well, why don’t you come with us? | 不如你们跟我们一起去吧 |
[02:17] | Ballroom dancing? With that? No! | 交谊舞 跟这货跳 不要 |
[02:21] | I’ll pass. | 我还是免了 |
[02:23] | – I want to go, Freddie! – Then, go with Violet. | -人家要去嘛 费雷迪 -那跟维奥莱特去 |
[02:26] | She doesn’t have anything else to do. | 反正她也闲得发慌 |
[02:28] | Oh, yes, Stu, it’ll be such fun. | 走吧 斯图 我们会玩得很开心的 |
[02:30] | I don’t want to go with Violet! | 我不想跟维奥莱特去 |
[02:32] | Oh, all right. | 那好吧 |
[02:34] | Come on, Freddie! | 去嘛 弗雷迪 |
[02:35] | My mother’s learning ballroom dancing in prison and she loves it! | 我妈妈正在监狱里学交谊舞 她爱死了 |
[02:41] | I thought you said your father was in prison. | 你不是说坐牢的是你爸嘛 |
[02:43] | Oh, yeah, yeah, they’re both in prison. | 对 没错 他们都在蹲监狱 |
[02:46] | Don’t look so surprised! It’s not that weird! | 别一副惊讶脸 一点都不怪啊 |
[02:50] | Is it? | 很怪吗 |
[02:52] | It’s really fucking weird. | 古怪到爆了 |
[03:01] | Fine! I’ll do it. Just don’t tell people we’re a couple. | 好吧 我去 但别告诉别人我们是一对 |
[03:06] | I don’t want everyone to know that I’ve settled. | 我不想让所有人知道我已经名花有主了 |
[03:09] | Great! We’re all set! | 好极了 一切就绪 |
[03:11] | Wonderful! | 太棒了 |
[03:15] | So, am I going or not? | 那我到底去不去 |
[03:18] | Hello, all you gorgeous people! | 你们好啊 各位美女帅哥们 |
[03:21] | I’m Antonio Saint Alexis | 我叫安东尼奥·圣·阿莱克西 |
[03:23] | and I’ll be your instructor. | 是你们的指导老师 |
[03:26] | Now, are you ready to dance? | 大家准备好跳舞了吗 |
[03:32] | I said, | 我刚才说 |
[03:33] | are you ready to dance? | 大家准备好跳舞了吗 |
[03:39] | Yes, please. | 是哒 请吧 |
[03:41] | I need to see how you all move. | 我得看看你们的动作协调性怎么样 |
[03:44] | Come up here. What’s your name, young man? | 过来这里 你叫什么名字 小伙子 |
[03:49] | – Ash. – No. I was talking to him. | -艾什 -不是说你 我在跟他说话 |
[03:51] | Oh, me? | 我吗 |
[03:52] | Oh, I’m Stuart. | 我叫斯图尔特 |
[03:55] | Move over, Ash. Not everything’s about you. | 靠边站 艾什 不是所有人都围着你转 |
[03:59] | Do you mind if I put my hands on your hips? | 你介意我把手放到你的屁股上吗 |
[04:02] | Can they reach that wide? | 你的手能伸那么长吗 |
[04:06] | Now, I want you to sway to the beat. | 现在 我希望你跟着节奏摇摆 |
[04:10] | Do you mind if I have a go next? | 下一个能让我试试吗 |
[04:12] | Of course not. Get up here, gorgeous. | 当然可以 来吧 美女 |
[04:17] | Don’t do anything too bizarre. | 别做什么太奇葩的事 |
[04:20] | Is it all right if I put my hands on your hips? | 不介意我把手放在你的屁股上吧 |
[04:23] | Let me save you some time. | 我帮你省点时间吧 |
[04:24] | You can put anything anywhere. | 你想把什么放哪儿都行 |
[04:27] | Did you see me? | 你刚看到我的表现了吗 |
[04:29] | No. I must’ve missed it. | 没 我一定是错过了 |
[04:30] | I was too busy trying to claw my eyes out. | 我一直忙着自挖双目 |
[04:34] | I’m not sure I’m getting it. | 我觉得我好像没有领悟到 |
[04:37] | Like this? | 是像这样吗 |
[04:47] | Are they having sex? | 他们是在做爱吗 |
[04:52] | I’m not certain. | 我不确定 |
[04:54] | But I’m glad there are no children present. | 但幸好这里没有未成年人 |
[04:57] | Why are you both here, anyway? | 话说回来 你们怎么也在这 |
[05:00] | Stuart invited us. | 斯图尔特邀请了我们 |
[05:01] | He phoned and started talking about suicide again. | 他打电话过来又喋喋不休地讨论自杀的事儿 |
[05:04] | I didn’t know what else to say. | 我想不到还能对他说些什么 |
[05:07] | Thank you, darling. | 谢了 宝贝 |
[05:15] | Now, let’s see how you all dance with your partners. | 现在 来看看你们是如何与搭档共舞的 |
[05:19] | What about you? | 不如你先来吧 |
[05:22] | – Yes, you. – Oh, now me! | -就是你 -终于到我了 |
[05:25] | And, er, who’s that gorgeous creature with you? | 和你一起的尤物又是哪位 |
[05:28] | That’s my girlfriend Jess. | 她是我女朋友杰茜 |
[05:31] | Don’t touch her. | 不准碰她 |
[05:32] | Hi! Don’t listen to him. | 嗨 别听他瞎说 |
[05:35] | We totally don’t think you’re creepy. | 我们一点都不觉得你是变态 |
[05:38] | Let’s see what you sexy little gumdrops can do! | 来看看你们两位可人儿跳得怎样 |
[05:52] | – Jess. – Yes? | -杰茜 -怎么了 |
[05:53] | – There’s something I’ve been wanting to tell you. – Yes? | -我一直很想和你说件事 -什么事 |
[05:57] | I really feel like I’m falling… | 我真的觉得自己坠入了… |
[06:00] | Shit! | 妈呀 |
[06:00] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:02] | You… stood on it really hard! | 你…踩得我痛死了 |
[06:04] | You’re kind of being a baby. | 你怎么跟个小孩似的 |
[06:06] | There’s blood coming through my shoe! | 有血从鞋子里流出来了 |
[06:07] | – Are you crying? – No! | -你是在哭吗 -没 |
[06:12] | All right, who’s next? | 好了 下一个到谁 |
[06:13] | I’d love to go next! | 我想试试 |
[06:15] | Unless I’ve already gone, | 除非我已经跳过了 |
[06:17] | in which case, how did I do? | 那样的话 我跳得怎么样 |
[06:25] | This is all your fault. | 都怪你 |
[06:28] | Come on, dear. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[06:38] | You’re very good, Penelope. | 你跳得很好啊 佩内洛普 |
[06:40] | Thank you. And so are you, Robert. | 谢谢 你也是呢 罗伯特 |
[06:45] | – Robert? – But we’ve always danced wonderfully together. | -谁是罗伯特 -不过我们一直搭得很好 |
[06:49] | Do you remember our wedding, Robert? | 你还记得我们的婚礼吗 罗伯特 |
[06:53] | Yes. | 记得 |
[06:55] | Yes, I do. | 当然记得 |
[06:55] | It was so beautiful. | 真的好美啊 |
[06:58] | It was. | 是啊 |
[07:01] | All right, you two, wrap it up! | 够了你们两个 卷铺盖走人吧 |
[07:05] | OK, show us what you’ve got, boys. | 好了 尽情展示吧 先生们 |
[07:09] | You be the woman. | 你来扮女士角色 |
[07:12] | As if that needed saying. | 其实哪需要特别说一下啊 |
[07:23] | And you be the nasty bitch. | 那你就是讨人嫌的贱婢了 |
[07:32] | – Oh, God! You’re doing it wrong! – No, I’m not! | -天啊 你全都跳错了 -不 我没有 |
[07:35] | All right, I’m going to stop you. | 好了 我得叫停你们了 |
[07:37] | – You’re doing it wrong. -Yes, I told you. | -你跳错了 -瞧吧 我就说吧 |
[07:39] | No. You’re doing it wrong. | 不 是你跳错了 |
[07:42] | Would you mind stepping out | 你介意让一下 |
[07:43] | – so I can show you how it’s done? – He doesn’t mind. | -好让我教你该怎么跳吗 -他才不介意 |
[07:46] | Get lost. | 消失吧 |
[07:49] | It’s like this. | 是像这样的 |
[07:51] | And one, two, three, | 一哒哒 二哒哒 三哒哒 |
[07:54] | one, two, three. | 一哒哒 二哒哒 三哒哒 |
[07:56] | I never knew Stuart danced so beautifully. | 我从不知道斯图尔特跳舞那么美啊 |
[08:02] | My, yes! | 天啊 好棒 |
[08:04] | He’s very good, isn’t he, Freddie? | 他跳得真棒不是吗 弗雷迪 |
[08:07] | You’re just lucky Stuart answered the phone. | 算你走狗屎运 是斯图尔特接的电话 |
[08:11] | Is this arsehole ever going to pick me? | 那个混账就不打算选我上去跳吗 |
[08:18] | I can’t remember when I had such a good time! | 我都不记得上次这么愉快是什么时候的事了 |
[08:20] | People seemed to really enjoy my dancing! | 大家似乎都很喜欢看我跳舞嘛 |
[08:23] | I didn’t think I was that good, | 我以前都不觉得自己有那么出色 |
[08:25] | but I suppose I was. | 但似乎真的很出色 |
[08:26] | Antonio wouldn’t say it if it wasn’t true! | 如果不好 安东尼奥就不会夸我了 |
[08:29] | Although, maybe he was just being nice. | 不过 他也有可能就是客气一下 |
[08:32] | – But – Ash, would you do me a favour | -但 – 艾什 你能帮我 |
[08:34] | and throw that lamp at Stuart? | 把那盏灯砸到斯图尔特脸上吗 |
[08:36] | I can’t reach it. | 我够不着 |
[08:39] | You’re just upset because Antonio said you were awful. | 你生气不过是因为安东尼奥说你舞技烂 |
[08:43] | What, that ridiculous man? Oh, please! | 那个荒谬的老头子 拜托哦 |
[08:45] | And what was he, gay, straight? | 再说了 他到底是直男还是弯男啊 |
[08:48] | Who could tell the way he was carrying on? | 像他那个样子 谁能看得出来啊 |
[08:50] | And I refuse to believe there’s such a thing as a bisexual. | 双性恋这种取向根本不存在 |
[08:54] | Oh, he’s definitely straight. | 他绝对是直的 |
[08:57] | He just sent me this. | 他刚刚给我发了这个 |
[09:00] | Oh, my! | 天了噜 |
[09:03] | And this. | 以及这个 |
[09:05] | Is that his arm? | 那是他的手臂吗 |
[09:12] | No! | 不是 |
[09:16] | – I think we’re dating. – You have a husband! | -我想我们是在恋爱了 -你可是有丈夫的 |
[09:19] | Or something. | 或什么的 |
[09:22] | I think it’s time I went on with my life. | 我觉得是时候开启人生的新篇章了 |
[09:24] | But I’ll go slow. I don’t want to give him the wrong idea. | 不过我会慢慢来的 我可不想让他误会 |
[09:28] | Jess, would you mind taking | 杰茜 你等下能不能帮我 |
[09:29] | a topless photo of me in the kitchen later? | 在厨房拍一张我的裸上身照 |
[09:33] | Only if you take one of me next. | 除非你也帮我拍一张 |
[09:35] | I like you! | 我喜欢你 |
[09:39] | I’m so glad you two are friends. | 我真高兴你们两个是朋友 |
[09:44] | Well, I hope you’ve got this all out of your system, | 斯图尔特 我希望你已经翻篇了 |
[09:46] | Stuart, because we are not going back to that class. | 因为我们不会再回去上课了 |
[09:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说些什么呢 |
[09:50] | Watching you behave like a whore entertaining sailors on leave | 看着你像个妓女一样取悦准备远航的水手 |
[09:55] | is not my idea of a good time. | 对我而言可不算什么欢乐时光 |
[09:57] | You’re just jealous because I was better at something than you. | 你是嫉妒心作祟 因为我在这件事上比你要出色 |
[10:00] | That’s ridiculous. | 别开玩笑了 |
[10:02] | The only thing you’re better at than me is shrinking. | 你唯一比我出色的就是萎缩 |
[10:06] | It’s late. Perhaps we should go home now, Jess. | 不早了 我们该走了 杰茜 |
[10:09] | Oh, can’t we stay for a few more minutes? | 我们就不能再多待几分钟吗 |
[10:11] | I’ve never seen them really go for it. | 我从没见过他们火力全开地大吵呢 |
[10:14] | It’s quite fun. | 挺好玩的 |
[10:17] | – I’m not going back to that class. – Fine! | -我不要再回去上舞蹈课了 -随便你 |
[10:20] | Then, I’ll go without you! | 我一个人去也行 |
[10:21] | God forbid we should ever do anything as a couple! | 我们真不该作为夫夫一起做任何事 |
[10:25] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 先失陪了 |
[10:27] | I want to make sure Balthazar’s glass eye | 我得确保巴尔萨泽的玻璃假眼 |
[10:29] | didn’t fall into his water bowl again. | 别又掉进水盆里了 |
[10:33] | Ooh, he just sent me another photo! | 他又给我发了一张照片 |
[10:39] | What are we looking at? | 那是什么 |
[10:43] | I’m not sure! | 我不太确定 |
[10:53] | All right, I’m leaving for dance class. | 我要去上舞蹈课了 |
[10:55] | I cooked you dinner. It’s in the oven. | 我已经做好了晚餐 在炉子里热着 |
[10:57] | What tasteless piece of cardboard do I have to look forward to this evening? | 我今晚又要吃什么食之无味的烂东西 |
[11:01] | Did you boil a chair cushion? | 你是不是煮了一块靠垫 |
[11:03] | Now I’m glad it fell on the floor. | 幸好我失手把晚餐掉在地上了 |
[11:07] | If you need anything, call. I have my mobile with me. | 有事就打电话 我带着手机 |
[11:10] | Don’t worry about me. This is the first time | 别担心了 50年来 |
[11:12] | I’ve been alone in this flat in 50 years. | 我终于可以一个人清静一下 |
[11:14] | Now I can finally change the locks. | 我可以换锁了 |
[11:19] | Oh, and there’s some shit | 我需要你 |
[11:20] | I need you to cut out of Balthazar’s fur. | 把狗屎从巴尔萨泽身上弄下来 |
[11:25] | What’s Freddie doing tonight, Stuart? | 弗雷迪今晚要干什么 斯图尔特 |
[11:28] | He’s probably home, sitting on the sofa and bitching. | 他应该会待在家里 坐沙发上瞎叨逼吧 |
[11:31] | Although, I can’t be certain. | 但是我也不确定 |
[11:32] | I’m only going by 18,250 nights of experience. | 我只是根据18250个夜晚的经验得出的结论 |
[11:39] | Can you imagine being with somebody that long? | 你能想象和一个人在一起那么久吗 |
[11:42] | I can. | 我可以 |
[11:43] | Jess, there’s something i’ve been wanting to tell you. | 杰茜 有些事情我想告诉你 |
[11:46] | Oh, hold on. | 等等 |
[11:48] | I-I think I might be falling… | 我觉得我可能坠入… |
[11:50] | – Shit! – Oh, I’m so sorry! Are you OK? | -糟糕 -真抱歉 你还好吗 |
[11:54] | My teeth feel funny. | 我的牙有点不对劲 |
[11:55] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[12:01] | They look fine. | 看上去没事 |
[12:08] | Now, as you all know, next week is our competition night, | 下周就是我们的比赛之夜了 |
[12:12] | but remember, it’s a celebration of all your hard work | 不过这是对你们艰苦练习的庆祝 |
[12:16] | and not a competition. | 而不是比赛 |
[12:18] | Then, maybe change the name? | 那为什么还叫比赛呢 |
[12:22] | Has anybody seen Violet? | 你们看见维奥莱特了吗 |
[12:24] | Oh, sorry! So sorry I’m late! | 抱歉 抱歉我来晚了 |
[12:28] | So, so sorry! | 真抱歉 |
[12:31] | I was at the, er, supermarket | 我刚去了 超市 |
[12:34] | and there was, erm… Oh! | 那里有… |
[12:36] | ..a very long queue. | 很多人排队 |
[12:40] | Yes, Violet was at the supermarket | 没错 维奥莱特在超市 |
[12:43] | and I saw her there and we came to class together. | 我在那里碰到她 于是一起来上课 |
[12:47] | I wasn’t at the supermarket! | 我其实没去超市 |
[12:51] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我懂的 |
[12:54] | Stuart and Violet, would you like to start? | 斯图尔特和维奥莱特 你们想开始吗 |
[12:57] | I wanted to go first, Robert. | 我想先上 罗伯特 |
[12:59] | I’m sorry, my dear. Next time. | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 下次吧 |
[13:01] | You’re a weak man, Robert, and you’ve always been a weak man. | 你太软弱了 罗伯特 你总是这么软弱 |
[13:06] | Jesus Christ! Now I get it from her, too! | 老天呐 她居然也这么说我 |
[13:21] | Hello? Sorry. | 喂 抱歉 |
[13:23] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[13:25] | Stuart, is that you? | 斯图尔特 是你吗 |
[13:26] | Well, who the bloody hell do you think it is? | 那你觉得是谁啊 |
[13:29] | I hadn’t heard your constant mewling for so long, | 我好久没听到你嘤嘤的声音了 |
[13:31] | I’d forgotten what it sounded like. | 我都忘了是什么样的了 |
[13:34] | What do you want, Freddie? | 你有什么事 弗雷迪 |
[13:35] | I’m just calling to find out where we keep the tea. | 我就是打来问问茶叶放在哪里 |
[13:38] | It’s impossible to know where you hide everything. | 我根本不可能知道你把东西都藏在哪里 |
[13:41] | In the cupboard by the sink! | 就在水池旁边的橱柜里 |
[13:43] | I looked, I couldn’t find it. | 我找了 但没找到 |
[13:45] | You didn’t move everything around before you left? | 你走之前没移动东西的位置吗 |
[13:48] | – I have to go, Freddie! – Don’t you dare hang up on me! | -我要挂了 弗雷迪 -你敢挂我电话 |
[13:51] | I’m all right, in case anybody was wondering. | 我没事 以防有人想知道 |
[13:56] | Yes?! | 什么事 |
[13:57] | I found the tea. | 我找到茶叶了 |
[13:58] | Great! Is that it? | 太好了 就这样吗 |
[14:00] | Er, n-no, just one more thing. | 不是 还有一件事 |
[14:03] | How do you make tea? | 要怎么泡茶 |
[14:08] | Balthazar, stop licking that spot, please. | 巴尔萨泽 别再舔那里了 拜托了 |
[14:12] | It’s disgusting! | 好恶心 |
[14:15] | Oh, you’re home! What a novelty! | 你到家了啊 真新奇 |
[14:18] | Now at least I won’t have to go on a treasure hunt to find a spoon. | 至少我不必再跟寻宝似的找汤匙了 |
[14:21] | Everything is where it’s always been. | 所有东西都放在原位 |
[14:24] | And you’re the one who decided he didn’t want to come to dance class. | 是你自己决定不去上舞蹈课的 |
[14:28] | Yes, because I’m not a 12-year-old girl. | 没错 因为我不是个12岁的小姑娘 |
[14:31] | Are you going to come and watch me at competition night? | 比赛那晚你要来看我吗 |
[14:34] | We even get to wear special costumes. | 我们会穿特别的舞蹈服哦 |
[14:38] | I hope mine doesn’t have too many sequins | 我希望我的衣服没有太多亮片 |
[14:40] | but at the same time, a lot of sequins. | 但同时要有很多亮片 |
[14:45] | Pencil me in for a “No, | 把我算作 “不去 |
[14:46] | and I’ll get back to you if anything changes”. | 如果情况有变 我会再通知你的” |
[14:49] | Fine! If you don’t want to spend time with me, | 行 如果你不想跟我一起 |
[14:52] | I’ll just continue to do things without you. | 那我就继续一个人活动吧 |
[14:55] | I want to spend time with you, just not in the same room. | 我想跟你一起啊 只是不能共处一室 |
[15:00] | Well, we can start now. I’ll be upstairs. | 那就从现在开始吧 我上楼去 |
[15:04] | Good! | 很好 |
[15:06] | Stop licking your balls! | 别再舔蛋了 |
[15:10] | Great, you’re home. | 太好了 你在家 |
[15:14] | – Where’s Stuart? – No idea! | -斯图尔特呢 -不知道 |
[15:17] | I can’t even remember the last time I saw him. | 我都忘了上次见他是什么时候了 |
[15:20] | – Could I talk to you about something, Freddie? – Yes, of course. | -我能跟你聊聊吗 弗雷迪 -当然可以啊 |
[15:23] | – Would you like a drink? – I’d love one. | -想喝一杯吗 -好啊 |
[15:24] | Get one for me, too. | 那也给我弄一杯吧 |
[15:28] | It’s about Jess. | 是杰茜的事 |
[15:31] | I think I’m in love with her. | 我觉得我爱上她了 |
[15:34] | Have you told her? | 你告诉她了吗 |
[15:35] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[15:37] | Every time I try, I keep getting injured. | 我每次想告诉她的时候都会受伤 |
[15:39] | And today, I had to spend all afternoon at the dentist. | 今天 我在牙医那里待了一整下午 |
[15:41] | I went to the dentist once. The whole thing is a scam. | 我也去看过一次牙医 根本就是个骗局 |
[15:46] | I’ve never felt this way before and I-I need some advice. | 我以前从没有过这种感觉 我需要些建议 |
[15:50] | I don’t want to talk to my parents about it. | 我不想跟我的父母聊这事 |
[15:51] | Because they’re both in prison? | 因为他们都在监狱里吗 |
[15:54] | No. Because I don’t feel as close to them as I feel to you. | 不是 因为我跟他们没有跟你亲 |
[15:59] | So, how can I help? | 那我要怎么帮你呢 |
[16:01] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[16:03] | All I know is, I can’t imagine being without her. | 我只知道 我无法想象没有她会怎么样 |
[16:05] | – And you really feel that way? – Yeah. | -你真的这么感觉吗 -是啊 |
[16:10] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[16:11] | It seems to me the answer is right in front of you. | 在我看来 答案显而易见 |
[16:17] | You’re right. I’m going to ask her! | 你说得对 我要去问她 |
[16:21] | Just excuse me for a moment. | 失陪一下 |
[16:26] | Balthazar. What are you doing there, eh, matey? | 巴尔萨泽 你在干什么呢 老伙计 |
[16:30] | Oh, you’re a dirty dog! | 你真是条下流的狗 |
[16:31] | Dirty, dirty dog! | 下流的淫狗 |
[16:34] | There’s something I want to give you, Ash. | 我有样东西想给你 艾什 |
[16:38] | It’s my mother’s wedding ring. | 是我母亲的婚戒 |
[16:40] | I want you to have it. | 我希望能交给你 |
[16:43] | Freddie… | 弗雷迪 |
[16:45] | I don’t know what to say. Thank you. | 我不知道该说什么好了 谢谢 |
[16:48] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[16:54] | What’s all that? | 这是什么啊 |
[16:55] | My mother. | 我母亲的骨灰 |
[17:03] | Don’t you all look gorgeous this evening? | 你们今晚打扮得都好美啊 |
[17:07] | Is everyone excited for our competition night? | 大家对于比赛之夜感到激动吗 |
[17:15] | Yes. | 是哒 |
[17:17] | This class has really made me more outspoken! | 这个班级把我变得外向多言了呢 |
[17:21] | – Is Freddie not coming? – No! | -弗雷迪不来了吗 -不来 |
[17:25] | – Are you all right, darling? – Yeah, course. | -你还好吧 亲爱的 -当然了 |
[17:27] | Is my costume too tight? It feels way too tight! | 我的舞蹈服是不是太紧了 感觉太紧了 |
[17:31] | No, it’s perfect! | 不 很完美啊 |
[17:34] | I didn’t realise you were circumcised. | 我之前都不知道你割过包皮呢 |
[17:44] | Are you OK? You seem nervous. | 你还好吧 你似乎很紧张啊 |
[17:47] | I’m great. | 我好得很 |
[17:48] | What are you up to? | 你在打什么小算盘啊 |
[17:50] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[17:51] | – Stand up straight, Robert. – Yes, dear. | -站直了 罗伯特 -遵命 亲爱的 |
[17:53] | And be more personable today. | 举止更加有风度一点 |
[17:55] | – I’m trying, dear. – Try harder. | -我在努力呢 亲爱的 -那就再努力点 |
[17:59] | Stuart and Violet, would you like to begin? | 斯图尔特和维奥莱特 你们可以开始了吗 |
[18:17] | You can sit the rest of this out, Vi. | 你可以坐在一边围观去了 小维 |
[18:20] | What are you doing, Freddie? | 你干什么啊 弗雷迪 |
[18:22] | And where did you get that outfit? | 你从哪儿弄到这套舞蹈服的啊 |
[18:24] | It’s from when I was in Cats. | 是我当年演《猫》的时候穿的 |
[18:30] | Best I could do at short notice. | 我仓促之下也只能找到这件了 |
[18:32] | You wanted to do something as a couple, | 你希望我们作为夫夫一起做点什么 |
[18:34] | so here I am. | 于是我就来奉陪了 |
[18:38] | Well, it’s too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[18:40] | Why do you always find it so hard to show that you care? | 你为什么要表现出一点关心和在乎就那么难呢 |
[18:44] | I show, but in my own way. | 我以我自己的方式表现过了 |
[18:46] | You know, by calling you fat. | 就是骂你是个死胖子 |
[18:49] | Well, that’s just not good enough! | 那可不够好 |
[18:51] | Don’t you dare dance off without me! | 你敢抛下我跳舞 |
[18:53] | What was all that about? | 你们刚刚吵什么啊 |
[18:54] | It’s just Freddie being Freddie. | 弗雷迪又一如既往地毒舌 |
[18:57] | He’ll never change. | 他永远都不会变的 |
[19:03] | Your lip’s bleeding. | 你的嘴唇在流血 |
[19:05] | I forgot to take the thorns out. | 我忘了把刺弄掉 |
[19:13] | You’re dancing beautifully, Penelope. | 你跳得好美 佩内洛普 |
[19:17] | I want a divorce. | 我要跟你离婚 |
[19:26] | – This is so much fun! – I know, right? | -真的好好玩 -我也觉得 |
[19:51] | Something feels wrong back there. | 后面感觉不太对劲啊 |
[19:55] | You were all incredible tonight! | 大家今晚表现都很棒 |
[19:58] | According to my judges’ scores, | 根据评委们的评分 |
[20:01] | the winners are Stuart and Violet! | 冠军是斯图尔特和维奥莱特 |
[20:05] | What judges? There are no judges! | 什么评委 根本没有评委啊 |
[20:08] | Can I have everyone’s attention for a minute, please? | 能请大家注意听我说几句吗 |
[20:12] | I have something I want to say | 我有些话想说 |
[20:13] | and I want the whole world to hear it. | 我希望全世界都能听到 |
[20:15] | Well, the whole world’s already seen it. | 反正全世界已经看到了[露屁股] |
[20:25] | Jessica Foster… | 杰茜卡·福斯特 |
[20:29] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[20:32] | Oh, Ash, | 艾什 |
[20:34] | I don’t think… | 我不觉得… |
[20:36] | I don’t think I’m in love with you. | 我觉得我并不爱你 |
[20:39] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:47] | Oh, Ash… | 艾什 |
[20:50] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办才好了 |
[20:56] | It seems to me that the answer’s right in front of you. | 在我看来 答案是显而易见的 |
[21:11] | Stuart Bixby, | 斯图尔特·比克斯比 |
[21:12] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[21:17] | Yes… | 我愿意 |
[21:20] | Freddie Thornhill, | 弗雷迪·唐希尔 |
[21:22] | yes, | 我愿意 |
[21:25] | I will marry you. | 我愿意嫁给你 |
[21:30] | Oh, darling! Oh! | 亲爱的 天啊 |
[21:41] | I can’t get back up. | 我起不来了 |