时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m tired pf this! I’m done with you, you miserable old shit! | 我受够了 我烦透你了 你个老混蛋 |
[00:07] | – So no wedding? – No wedding! | -那不办婚礼了 -不办了 |
[00:09] | – Oh, thank God. – We’re through, Freddie! | -谢天谢地 -我们玩完了 弗雷迪 |
[00:12] | We’re through when I say we’re through! | 除非我说完了才算完了 |
[00:15] | And I say we’re through! | 我现在就说 我们完了 |
[00:21] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[00:23] | Morning, darling. | 早啊 亲爱的 |
[00:49] | It just seems so strange, the two of you separating. | 感觉真的好奇怪 你们两个竟然分开了 |
[00:52] | You’re like two peas in a pod. | 你们一直都是秤不离砣的啊 |
[00:55] | If peas could be horribly cruel to each other. | 秤和砣之间也不会这么残忍地对待对方的 |
[00:59] | I really can’t see us getting back together this time. | 我觉得我们这次绝对不可能复合 |
[01:02] | How long did you stay at the stag party after we left? | 我们走了之后 你们在单身派对待了多久 |
[01:06] | Wait. You didn’t sleep with that man you brought to the party? | 等下 你没跟你带去派对的那个男人上床吧 |
[01:10] | No. I did not sleep with that man. | 没 我没跟那个男人上床 |
[01:15] | I still can’t believe Stuart’s behaviour last night. | 我还是不敢相信斯图尔特昨晚会那样 |
[01:18] | Well, we’re through, Ash. | 我们结束了 艾什 |
[01:19] | You always said we wouldn’t last and you were right. | 你总是说我们之间不会长久 你说对了 |
[01:23] | I never said that. | 我从没说过这话 |
[01:24] | You said it with your eyes. | 你的眼睛道出了你的心 |
[01:26] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[01:28] | You’ve been acting strangely all morning. | 你整个早上都奇奇怪怪的 |
[01:30] | You didn’t get back together with Chloe last night, did you? | 你昨晚没跟克洛伊复合吧 |
[01:33] | No, that’s not what happened last night. | 没 昨晚绝对没发生那种事 |
[01:36] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[01:37] | I’m not really sure about anything any more. | 我现在什么事都不确定了 |
[01:45] | Ash, will you please ask Stuart | 艾什 你能问下斯图尔特 |
[01:47] | where he’ll be staying this evening? | 他今晚住哪儿吗 |
[01:49] | Since he is no longer welcome to stay at my flat. | 因为我的公寓已经不欢迎他住了 |
[01:53] | Stuart, where are you going to stay tonight? | 斯图尔特 你今晚准备住哪儿 |
[01:56] | Would you tell Freddie that | 你能告诉弗雷迪 |
[01:57] | I won’t be inconveniencing him any longer? | 我不会继续打扰他了 |
[02:01] | And I will be moving upstairs with you. | 我会搬到楼上跟你住 |
[02:04] | You’re going to stay with me? | 你要跟我住吗 |
[02:05] | Now that you insist, yes. | 既然你坚持邀请我的话 当然 |
[02:07] | Can you tell Freddie that, please? | 能请你转告弗雷迪吗 |
[02:10] | He’s staying with me. | 他会跟我住 |
[02:11] | I hope you like the sound of someone | 希望你喜欢听 |
[02:13] | coughing phlegm into a tissue from midnight till 6 a.m. | 从半夜到早上6点某人一直咳痰的声音 |
[02:16] | Since Stuart is going to be staying with Ash, | 既然斯图尔特要跟艾什一起住 |
[02:18] | perhaps I can stay with you, darling. | 也许我能跟你一起住 亲爱的 |
[02:20] | I’m having some work done on my flat. | 我的公寓正在修缮 |
[02:22] | They say it’s riddled with asbestos. | 他们说我屋里到处都是石棉 |
[02:25] | Apparently, I shouldn’t even be alive. | 很显然 我还活着就是个奇迹 |
[02:27] | Of course you can stay with me, Vi. | 我当然欢迎你跟我住 小维 |
[02:29] | I want you to think of yourself as a guest. | 我希望你能把自己当个客人 |
[02:32] | So, Ash, it looks like I’ll be right below you. | 艾什 看来我就要在你”下面”了 |
[02:36] | And you’ll be…on top of me. | 而你就在我”上面” |
[02:39] | What is it with you two? | 你们两个到底怎么回事 |
[02:41] | – Did something… – It’s so sad… | -是不是有什么事 -真是太遗憾了 |
[02:43] | that you’re all alone and broken up | 你们都单身了 |
[02:45] | and you might never find anybody again. | 而且可能永远都没法再找到另一半 |
[02:47] | Come on, let’s go home. | 来吧 我们回家 |
[02:51] | Oh, God, tell me I’m still pretty! | 老天 快告诉我 我依然美丽动人 |
[02:56] | Freddie, tea’s ready! | 弗雷迪 茶泡好了 |
[02:58] | After 50 years of Stuart’s | 50年来听够了斯图尔特 |
[03:00] | high-pitched, octave-defying squeaks, | 那吊着嗓子高八度的尖叫 |
[03:03] | it’s so refreshing to | 终于能被雄浑的男声 |
[03:04] | finally be summoned to tea by a man’s voice. | 叫来喝茶 真是让人心旷神怡 |
[03:11] | Thank you? | 我该说谢谢吗 |
[03:13] | What are you wearing? | 你这穿的是什么啊 |
[03:15] | Is that one of Stuart’s old blouses? | 是斯图尔特的旧衬衫吗 |
[03:19] | – Well, it looks better on you. – Your compliments are confusing. | -你穿比他好看 -你的赞美真令人困惑 |
[03:24] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[03:26] | Now that I’m single again, I should start dating. | 既然我现在又单身了 我该出去约会 |
[03:29] | Somebody age-appropriate, of course. | 当然要找个年龄合适的 |
[03:31] | Say…35-ish. | 就35岁左右吧 |
[03:34] | But nobody over 40. | 但不能超过40 |
[03:36] | That would be revolting. | 年纪大的太恶心了 |
[03:39] | If you’re really serious, I can always introduce you to someone. | 如果你说真的 我可以帮你牵线搭桥 |
[03:42] | But don’t you only know scumbags and degenerates, Vi? | 但你认识的不都是人渣败类吗 小维 |
[03:46] | I believe so. | 我觉得也是 |
[03:50] | You let this brew too long. I like it exactly three minutes. | 你这茶泡太久了 我之喜欢泡了正好3分钟的 |
[03:53] | – Did you use the timer? – No. | -你用计时器了吗 -没 |
[03:55] | I see. That’s why it’s undrinkable. | 我就说嘛 难怪这么难以下咽 |
[03:58] | Would you pour that down the drain for me, please? | 你能帮我把茶倒掉吗 |
[04:00] | Of course. Let me just have my tea first. | 当然 让我先把我的茶喝完 |
[04:03] | Yes, you take your time, dear. | 好吧 你慢慢喝 亲爱的 |
[04:10] | Why don’t I do it now? | 我还是现在去倒吧 |
[04:12] | As you wish. | 随你所愿 |
[04:15] | You know what might be an amusing thing for you to do, Vi? | 你知道有件事做起来会很有趣吗 小维 |
[04:18] | – What? – Make me a proper cup of tea. | -什么 -帮我泡一杯让我满意的茶 |
[04:21] | And I also left a list of chores for you to do on the kitchen table | 我还给你列了家务清单 放在厨房桌子上 |
[04:24] | whenever you get around to it. | 你有时间就去做了吧 |
[04:26] | All right, darling. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[04:30] | What a dick! | 真是个混蛋 |
[04:32] | I heard that! | 我听到了 |
[04:36] | I’ve made us some tea. | 我泡了点茶 |
[04:41] | If you want to keep texting your friends | 如果你要继续给朋友发短信 |
[04:43] | while I sit here, | 留我一人坐在这里 |
[04:45] | staring at the wall like an idiot… | 像傻子一样盯着墙发呆 |
[04:49] | that’s fine too. | 也完全没关系 |
[04:51] | How long do you think you’ll be staying? | 你觉得你还要在这里住多久 |
[04:52] | Not that it hasn’t been super having you here. | 当然你住这儿 我超级开心的 |
[04:55] | Only till I get back on my feet. | 等我能自立了就搬出去 |
[04:58] | – OK. – A year at most. | -好吧 -最多一年 |
[05:02] | How long to get back on just one foot? | 那半自立的话要多久 |
[05:04] | I was thinking, I should start dating again. | 我在想 我得重新去约会了 |
[05:08] | You don’t know anybody, do you? | 你认识什么合适的人吗 |
[05:09] | And age doesn’t matter. | 年龄不是问题 |
[05:12] | It’s only a number. | 那只是个数字 |
[05:13] | There’s a guy who comes into the coffee shop where I work. | 有个人常来我打工的咖啡店 |
[05:16] | He’s really sweet. | 他人挺好 |
[05:17] | I think he’s in his seventies. | 我估计有70多岁 |
[05:22] | Seventies?! | 70多岁 |
[05:24] | I’m not dating somebody in their seventies! | 我才不跟70多岁的老男人约会 |
[05:29] | Well, you’re in your seventies. | 你不就是70多岁吗 |
[05:31] | Yes, but I look 50. | 没错 但我看起来也就50 |
[05:35] | Have you spoken to Freddie? | 你跟弗雷迪聊过吗 |
[05:36] | I wonder how he’s doing with Violet. | 我好奇他跟维奥莱特处得怎么样 |
[05:38] | – Not that I care. – I haven’t actually. | -虽然我其实并不关心 -我还没跟他聊过 |
[05:41] | What about Violet? Have you seen her? | 那维奥莱特呢 你见过她吗 |
[05:43] | Seen Violet? When? What are you talking about? | 见维奥莱特 什么时候 你在瞎扯什么呢 |
[05:48] | Why do you behave so oddly every time I mention Violet? | 为什么我一提维奥莱特 你就古古怪怪的 |
[05:53] | I don’t behave oddly! | 我才没有表现古怪呢 |
[05:55] | Yes, you do. | 你明明就有 |
[05:57] | Then you try to confuse me by changing the subject. | 然后你还试图转换话题 |
[06:00] | No, I don’t! | 不 我没有 |
[06:02] | And you totally look 50, by the way. | 顺便说下 你看起来也就50岁 |
[06:04] | I was saying to friends, | 我一直告诉我朋友 |
[06:05] | I hope, when I’m Stuart’s age, I look that amazing.’ | 我希望等我到了斯图尔特的年纪 能跟他一样帅 |
[06:07] | Really? What friends? | 真的吗 哪个朋友 |
[06:09] | Do I know them? What did they say? | 我认识吗 他们怎么说 |
[06:11] | I showed them a picture | 我给他们看过照片 |
[06:12] | and they were like “He looks 40!” | 他们说”他看来就40岁” |
[06:14] | 40! | 40岁 |
[06:16] | Oh, my! | 我的天 |
[06:20] | Now I’ve totally forgotten what we were talking about. | 现在我完全忘了我们之前的话题了 |
[06:23] | Yeah, so have I. | 是啊 我也是 |
[06:26] | Ash, when you are at work today, | 艾什 你今天去工作时 |
[06:29] | would you mind if I made a few… | 你介不介意我对这个公寓 |
[06:32] | tiny tweaks around the flat? | 做些小改动 |
[06:35] | I guess that would be OK. | 我觉得应该没问题 |
[06:36] | You wouldn’t even notice. I promise. | 你绝对看不出来 我保证 |
[06:45] | Stuart… | 斯图尔特 |
[06:47] | what did you do to my flat?! | 你对我的公寓做了什么 |
[06:49] | You’ll have to excuse me if I’m a bit thrown. | 不好意思 我有点困惑了 |
[06:52] | Because I was expecting “I love it, Stuart! | 因为我期待的反应是”我爱死了 斯图尔特 |
[06:57] | Thank you so much for finally creating a home! | 多谢你终于为我打造了一个家 |
[07:02] | And getting rid of all my awful crap!” | 以及处理掉了我的那些破烂” |
[07:06] | You have to put it back to the way it was. | 你得把公寓还原成原来的样子 |
[07:11] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[07:14] | Normally, right now, | 通常 现在 |
[07:16] | I’d storm into another room. | 我早就负气冲进另一个房间了 |
[07:19] | But since there isn’t one… | 但既然这里只有一个房间 |
[07:23] | I’m going to storm over there. | 我只能负气冲向那里了 |
[07:29] | – Hello. – Help me, darling. | -喂 -救救我 亲爱的 |
[07:31] | Violet! | 维奥莱特 |
[07:33] | Look, about what happened… | 听着 关于之前发生的 |
[07:34] | We’ll talk about it later. | 那事我们以后再谈 |
[07:36] | – But we have to… – Who are you talking to in there? | -但我们得… -你在那里跟谁说话呢 |
[07:39] | No-one! | 没人 |
[07:40] | Just the dog! | 跟狗狗而已 |
[07:43] | It’s uncanny. He has the hearing of a bat. | 太可怕了 他的耳朵比蝙蝠还灵 |
[07:45] | – I know what you mean. – What was that? | -我明白你的感受 -你说什么 |
[07:48] | Nothing! | 没什么 |
[07:49] | We have to meet. But after Freddie’s gone to sleep. | 我们得见一面 但得等弗雷迪睡着了 |
[07:52] | He only lets me leave to go food shopping. | 他只让我出门去买菜 |
[07:55] | How are things there? | 你那边怎么样 |
[07:56] | Stuart’s turned my flat into | 斯图尔特把我家改造成了 |
[07:57] | the Victoria and Albert Museum! | 维多利亚和阿尔伯特博物馆 |
[08:00] | I have to go. He’s coming. | 我得挂了 他要进来了 |
[08:02] | I’ll text you a location. Don’t respond to it. | 我发短信告诉你地点 但别回 |
[08:05] | He checks my phone. | 他会查我的手机 |
[08:08] | I heard you talking to someone. It wasn’t Stuart, was it? | 我听到你在跟别人说话 不会是斯图尔特吧 |
[08:12] | No, darling. | 不是 亲爱的 |
[08:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:16] | It was only Balthazar. | 只是在跟巴尔萨泽说话 |
[08:18] | See? I was brushing him. Like you asked. | 你看 我刚在给他梳毛 完全遵照你的吩咐 |
[08:23] | Oh, look! He’s completely bald now. | 瞧啊 他现在全秃了 |
[08:29] | Add to your list. Find out if they make dog wigs. | 给你的家务表加上 购置狗假发 |
[08:33] | Dog wigs. | 狗假发 |
[08:36] | And when am I going to receive | 并且我什么时候才能拿到一份 |
[08:37] | a typed menu for tonight’s supper to approve? | 打印出的今天晚餐菜单 好让我审批 |
[08:42] | – Soon, darling. – I hope so. | -很快就好 亲爱的 -希望如此 |
[08:45] | I’d hate to think you were taking advantage of my hospitality. | 我可不想恶意揣测你在利用我的热情好客 |
[09:05] | Hello, darling. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[09:07] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[09:09] | I know… | 我懂的 |
[09:12] | Why are you dressed like that? | 你为什么打扮成这样 |
[09:14] | This seemed like an occasion that called for extra drama. | 特殊时刻 就需要用戏剧化的态度去对待 |
[09:20] | So… What exactly happened | 那么…那一夜 |
[09:23] | between us the other night? | 我们之间到底发生了什么 |
[09:24] | Nothing, right? | 什么都没发生 对吧 |
[09:27] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[09:29] | Not really. Do you? | 记不太清了 你呢 |
[09:32] | Every detail. | 记得清清楚楚 |
[09:35] | I remember being with Chloe and you were with your boyfriend. | 我记得我和克洛伊一起 而你和你男友一起 |
[09:38] | And we were all drinking. | 我们都喝得酩酊大醉 |
[09:40] | And then we went home and it was just the two of us. | 然后大家都各回各家 就剩我们俩 |
[09:43] | Then we kept drinking. | 接着我们又喝啊喝 |
[09:46] | And drinking. | 喝啊喝 |
[09:48] | And then we were laughing! I remember laughing! | 然后我们就在笑 我记得有大笑 |
[09:51] | There’s nothing wrong with laughing. | 笑可没什么不对 |
[09:53] | And then we were… | 接着我们就… |
[09:57] | Oh, God. | 苍天啊 |
[09:59] | Do you want me to pick it up from there, darling? | 你想让我接着讲下去吗 亲爱的 |
[10:03] | No. | 不要 |
[10:04] | I’m not going to tell anybody, Ash. | 我不会告诉任何人的 艾什 |
[10:07] | What happened between us shouldn’t have happened. | 我们之间发生的事 是不该发生的 |
[10:10] | Twice. | 两次 |
[10:13] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[10:15] | It doesn’t have to change anything between us. | 那不会影响我们的关系的 |
[10:17] | We need never even talk about it again. | 我们都应该对此守口如瓶 |
[10:20] | Ok. | 好 |
[10:21] | You were very caring and attentive. | 那一夜你十分体贴与细心 |
[10:25] | I just want you to know that. | 我只想让你知道这一点 |
[10:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:29] | You’re certain our friendship | 你确定我们之间的友谊 |
[10:31] | can go back to the way it was before, Ash? | 能回到原来的样子吗 艾什 |
[10:34] | Sure. | 当然啦 |
[10:36] | Good. I suppose we should get to the business at hand. | 很好 那我们就赶紧说正事吧 |
[10:38] | I don’t have long. Freddie really monitors my comings and goings. | 我时间可不多 弗雷迪严密监视着我的进出 |
[10:42] | Stuart too. | 斯图尔特也是 |
[10:44] | I shouldn’t say this, | 虽然我不该这么说 |
[10:45] | but he’s really starting to get on my nerves. | 但我真的快受不了他了 |
[10:48] | Oh, please. I spent most of the day fantasising | 拜托 我一天中大部分时间都在想着 |
[10:50] | about knocking Freddie unconscious with a fire extinguisher. | 用灭火器把弗雷迪给抡晕过去 |
[10:54] | What are we going to do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[10:56] | We have to find a way to get them back together again. | 我们必须设法让他们重归于好 |
[10:59] | – But how? – I’m not sure yet. | -但要怎么做呢 -我还不确定 |
[11:02] | Let’s think. | 我们好好想想 |
[11:10] | – Did you think of it? – No. | -你想到了吗 -没有啦 |
[11:13] | I just remembered something you did with your tongue. | 人家只是想起那晚你用舌头对我的逗弄呢 |
[11:20] | I can’t believe this is the first blind date I’ve ever been on. | 我真不敢相信这是我第一次盲约[相亲] |
[11:24] | If I waited any longer, I’d actually be blind. | 再等久一点 我大概就真的盲了 |
[11:27] | Where did you say you met this man again? | 你是在哪儿认识的这男人来着 |
[11:30] | He was buying a Frappuccino at Starbucks. | 他当时在星巴克买星冰乐呢 |
[11:32] | A Frappuccino?! | 星冰乐吗 |
[11:35] | So he’s rich. | 所以他很有钱咯 |
[11:37] | And I’m certain you’ll like him. | 我保证你会喜欢他的 |
[11:39] | Did you tell Stuart I was going on a date? | 你有跟斯图尔特说我要去约会吗 |
[11:41] | – I did. – What did the little turd say? | -说了 -那个小混蛋是什么反应 |
[11:43] | Was he dying of jealousy? | 他要被嫉妒之火烧成渣了吗 |
[11:44] | Wait… He hasn’t started dating too, has he? | 等等 他不会也开始约会了吧 有吗 |
[11:48] | Oh, what am I saying? | 瞧瞧我说什么傻话 |
[11:50] | Of course not. He’s a very specialised fetish. | 当然没有啦 他是一朵奇葩 |
[11:53] | How many people are into men over 70 who look like turtles? | 有谁会喜欢70多岁的长得像老乌龟的男人呢 |
[11:56] | This is the restaurant. I’ll leave you here, darling. | 到餐厅了 我就不进去了 亲爱的 |
[11:59] | Oh, thank you, Vi. | 谢啦 小维 |
[12:02] | Would you mind going home and cooking me a full dinner | 你不介意回家先帮我做一顿大餐 |
[12:04] | in case this is a complete disaster? | 以防这是个糟糕透顶的约会吧 |
[12:06] | – And clean the rugs. – I’m sorry, Freddie. | -顺路再洗洗地毯 -抱歉 弗雷迪 |
[12:08] | I think I’m going to be moving back to my flat. | 我觉得我要搬回自己家了 |
[12:11] | But I thought you said the asbestos was killing you. | 你不是说你那儿的石棉会要了你的命嘛 |
[12:13] | Yes, well, at least the asbestos was doing it more slowly. | 是啊 但起码石棉索命的速度要慢一点 |
[12:20] | I’m so nervous! I haven’t been on a date since 1963. | 我好紧张啊 自1963年来我都没约会过 |
[12:25] | And that was in an alleyway. | 当时还是躲在黑胡同里呢 |
[12:27] | Hopefully, this will be nicer. | 希望这次好点吧 |
[12:29] | It’s legal, for one thing. So it’s already nicer. | 最起码这次是合法的 所以已经要好得多了 |
[12:33] | I think you’re going to like him. He’s a friend of a friend. | 我觉得你会喜欢他的 他是我朋友的朋友 |
[12:35] | – And I hear he’s very good-looking. – Maybe he’s a model! | -听说他长得可俊了 -或许他是个模特呢 |
[12:39] | Did you tell Freddie you’d set me up on a blind date? | 你有跟弗雷迪说 你帮我安排了次约会吗 |
[12:42] | Oh, yeah. He was really torn up about it too. | 当然说了 他为此伤心欲绝呢 |
[12:45] | Good. I hope he cried. | 很好 希望他哭成狗 |
[12:47] | OK, we’re here. | 好了 我们到了 |
[12:50] | If I’m not enjoying myself, | 假如这约会很糟糕 |
[12:52] | I’ll text you and you can come and get me. | 我就发短信给你 你来接我 |
[12:54] | – Say you’re my boyfriend. – Can’t I say I’m somebody else? | -就说你是我男朋友 -我能以别的身份吗 |
[12:57] | – Anybody else? – All right, ex-boyfriend. | -随便什么身份都行 -好吧 就前男友好了 |
[13:07] | Here we go, darling. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[13:08] | Freddie’s already in there. | 弗雷迪已经在里面了 |
[13:10] | I hope this works. | 希望能成功吧 |
[13:12] | Not sure if I can stand another night of him | 我不知道我还能不能再忍受一晚 |
[13:13] | getting up to pee 15 times. | 他起床撒尿15次 |
[13:16] | It would be easier if he slept on the toilet. | 他不如睡在马桶上方便多了 |
[13:18] | How about I take us out for some Chinese food? | 不如我请你去吃中餐吧 |
[13:22] | I’m…kind of just going to go home. | 我有点 想直接回家了 |
[13:25] | I’m really tired. | 我真的好累 |
[13:28] | It’s been a long day. | 今天折腾一天了 |
[13:30] | Well, I’ll see you around, OK? | 回头见 好吗 |
[13:32] | Yeah, yeah, of course, darling. | 好啊 当然了 亲爱的 |
[13:42] | Hello. I’m meeting somebody here. | 你好 我是来见个人的 |
[13:45] | Of course. Right this way. | 没问题 请走这边 |
[13:47] | Is he a model? No, don’t tell me. | 他是个模特吗 算了吧 别告诉我 |
[13:49] | I want to be surprised. | 我想惊喜一下 |
[13:56] | Oh, you’ve got to be shitting me! | 你他妈开什么玩笑啊 |
[13:58] | He’s definitely not a model. | 他绝对不是模特 |
[14:01] | I am here tonight on a date, Stuart. | 我今晚是来约会的 斯图尔特 |
[14:04] | Yes, so am I. | 是啊 我也是 |
[14:06] | Mine’s going to be here in a minute. | 我的约会对象马上就到了 |
[14:08] | So you should just get out of here. | 你快滚出吧 |
[14:10] | I am the date, you idiot. | 我就是你的约会对象 白痴 |
[14:14] | Bugger! | 该死 |
[14:15] | Violet and Ash must have arranged it. | 一定是维奥莱特和艾什安排的 |
[14:17] | I can’t believe that you would go out on a date. | 我真不敢相信你竟然开始约会了 |
[14:20] | – You’re doing the same! – That’s completely different. | -你不也是一样 -那完全不一样 |
[14:23] | – How? – Because it’s me. | -怎么不一样 -因为这是我啊 |
[14:25] | – I’m leaving. – Oh, don’t be ridiculous. | -我要走了 -别胡闹了 |
[14:27] | You’re here now. Might as well stay. | 你来都来了 不如待一会儿吧 |
[14:32] | Maybe for a few minutes. | 那就待几分钟吧 |
[14:40] | – So… – So… | -那么… -那么… |
[14:42] | How have things been, living with Ash? | 跟艾什住在一起 感觉怎么样 |
[14:44] | It’s all been perfect. Never happier. | 一切都超级好 从没这么开心过 |
[14:49] | – And things with Violet? – Wonderful. | -跟维奥莱特住一起呢 -棒极了 |
[14:52] | I accidentally saw her naked, which was a bit of a fright. | 我不小心看到了她的裸体 那的确有点吓人 |
[14:54] | But otherwise it’s been bliss. | 但其他都非常愉快 |
[14:57] | I’m glad to hear it. | 我很高兴听你这么说 |
[15:00] | How’s Balthazar? | 巴尔萨泽呢 |
[15:01] | Have you been putting his oxygen mask on? | 你有给它戴氧气面罩吗 |
[15:04] | Of course. He misses you. | 当然了 它很想你 |
[15:07] | I miss him too. | 我也很想它 |
[15:09] | – Freddie – Stuart — | -弗雷迪 -斯图尔特 |
[15:10] | – Would you like to order? – We’re talking! | -请问你们要点菜了吗 -我们在说话呢 |
[15:12] | How dare you interrupt us like that? | 你怎敢这么粗鲁地打断我们 |
[15:15] | You don’t do that to someone! | 你不能这样对客人 |
[15:17] | – It’s scandalous! – We should call the manager. | -太可耻了 -我们该把经理叫来 |
[15:19] | Please, it’s my first day. | 拜托不要 今天是我第一天上班 |
[15:20] | You should have thought of that | 你早就该想到这一点的 |
[15:22] | before you came barrelling over here like a lunatic! | 而不是像个疯子一样 粗暴地打断我们 |
[15:25] | I’m sorry. I didn’t – | 我很抱歉 我不是… |
[15:26] | An assortment of free starters might help smooth things over. | 来几道免费的开胃菜也许就能摆平了 |
[15:31] | OK. What would you like? | 好吧 你们想要什么 |
[15:33] | Surprise us. Scarper! | 给我们点惊喜吧 快滚 |
[15:38] | – That was fun. – I know. | -好好玩 -我懂的 |
[15:40] | Tormenting the waiter has made me realise how much I miss us. | 折磨那个服务生让我发现 我有多想念我们 |
[15:45] | – Miss you. – Oh, I miss you too. | -多想念你 -我也想你 |
[15:50] | – Freddie. – Yes? | -弗雷迪 -怎么了 |
[15:53] | Why were we fighting? | 我们是为什么吵架的 |
[15:55] | I don’t know. I thought you knew. | 我不知道 我以为你知道呢 |
[15:57] | Not really. I suppose | 我也不清楚 我估计是 |
[16:00] | the wedding started bringing up strange feelings. | 婚礼引发了一些奇怪的感觉 |
[16:03] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[16:04] | I just hope it doesn’t change what we have. | 我只希望那不要改变我们本身拥有的一切 |
[16:08] | We’ve been together for 50 years. | 我们都在一起50年了 |
[16:11] | Is that all discounted now because we can get married? | 因为我们现在能结婚了 那份感情却要大打折扣吗 |
[16:15] | It’s all so confusing. | 太让人费解了 |
[16:17] | I know one thing that is not confusing, Stuart. | 我知道有一件事不费解 斯图尔特 |
[16:21] | How I feel about you. | 那就是我对你的感觉 |
[16:23] | What do you say? | 你怎么看 |
[16:26] | Is the wedding back on? | 要继续办婚礼吗 |
[16:29] | – All right… – Not now! | -好吧 -现在不行 |
[16:33] | Nothing would me me happier, Stuart, than to make you my wife. | 娶你做妻子就是我最大的幸福了 斯图尔特 |
[16:38] | Husband. | 是做丈夫 |
[16:41] | Husband. | 丈夫 |
[16:48] | – Violet. – Hello, darling. | -维奥莱特 -你好啊 亲爱的 |
[16:50] | I have something to tell you and then I’ll be off. | 我有件事要告诉你 然后我马上走 |
[16:53] | Is everything OK? | 没出什么事吧 |
[16:55] | – Nothing happened. – Excuse me? | -什么也没发生 -你说什么 |
[16:58] | Nothing happened between us. | 我们之间什么也没发生 |
[17:00] | – It didn’t?! – No. | -没有吗 -没有 |
[17:02] | But I thought… | 但我以为… |
[17:03] | I put you to bed, nothing more. | 我把你弄上床后 就没再发生什么了 |
[17:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:08] | Really. I was teasing you. I’m sorry. | 真的 我之前在逗你呢 我很抱歉 |
[17:14] | You really had me, Violet! | 你真的骗到我了 维奥莱特 |
[17:16] | Oh, my God! I totally believed you! | 我的天呐 我完全信了你 |
[17:18] | Oh, Ash. It’s been a year of challenges. | 艾什 我这一年过得很坎坷 |
[17:22] | My husband left me and… | 我丈夫离开了我 而且 |
[17:25] | Well, you’re very dear to me. | 你又对我很好 |
[17:28] | And I wouldn’t want anything to get in the way of that. | 我不希望有任何事影响这一点 |
[17:32] | I wouldn’t either. | 我也不希望 |
[17:37] | – I should go. – No, don’t go. | -我该走了 -不 别走 |
[17:39] | I’ll order us some Chinese food. | 我叫些中餐我们一起吃吧 |
[17:41] | I’d like that. | 我喜欢 |
[17:46] | So, shall we have a drink? | 我们要喝酒吗 |
[17:48] | Perhaps that’s not the best idea. | 喝酒不好吧 |
[17:51] | Yeah, you’re probably right! | 是啊 可能你说得对 |
[17:53] | But perhaps a tiny one couldn’t hurt. | 不过小喝怡情 也没什么 |
[17:56] | I’ll get the bottle! | 我去拿杯子 |
[17:58] | Hello, Mother. | 你好啊 妈妈 |
[17:59] | I wanted to tell you Freddie and I are getting married. | 我想告诉你 弗雷迪和我要结婚了 |
[18:05] | Yes, we can get married now. | 没错 现在两个男人也可以结婚了 |
[18:09] | I don’t know if we still go to hell. | 我不知道我们还会不会下地狱 |
[18:14] | I think they might have changed that too. | 或许这一政策也改了吧 |
[18:17] | Yes, what a world indeed. | 是啊 什么世道了啊 |
[18:20] | Yeah, talk soon! | 好的 回头再聊 |
[18:24] | The kitchen still stinks of Violet’s cheap perfume. | 厨房里依然充斥着维奥莱特的廉价香水味儿 |
[18:27] | Poor Balthazar | 可怜的巴尔萨泽 |
[18:28] | smells like the inside of a prostitute’s handbag. | 闻着就像在妓女的包里待过似的 |
[18:32] | I’m going to have my work cut out putting this flat back together. | 我要花大力气把这公寓恢复原样 |
[18:36] | I can’t believe you were ever gone. | 我真不敢相信你竟然离开过 |
[18:39] | How long was it anyway? | 你到底离开了多久啊 |
[18:41] | A day. | 一天 |
[18:44] | Seemed longer. | 感觉不止呢 |
[18:46] | – Shall we go to bed? – Yes, let’s. | -我们可以去上床了吗 -好啊 走吧 |
[18:51] | Oh, I threw out your clothes because I was angry. | 我之前很生气 就把你的衣服都扔了 |
[18:54] | They’re in the rubbish bin, | 现在它们在垃圾箱里躺着呢 |
[18:54] | along with old photos of you and most of your personal effects. | 跟你的老照片和你大部分的私人物品躺在一起 |
[19:01] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[19:07] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[19:09] | I’m back. | 我又回来了 |
[19:13] | Oh, Mother. I just moved in this week. | 妈 我这周刚搬进来 |
[19:16] | I can’t wait for you to see it. | 我真是迫不及待让你来看看 |
[19:19] | No, I have a flatmate. His name is Freddie. | 不 我有个室友 叫弗雷迪 |
[19:22] | He’s the sweetest man you’ll ever meet | 他会是你见过的最好的男人 |
[19:24] | with a kind word for everyone. | 对每个人都像春风般温暖 |
[19:28] | I know you want me to get married. Don’t worry, I will. | 我知道你想让我结婚 别担心 我会结的 |
[19:32] | It just might take a bit of time. | 只是需要再等等 |
[19:35] | Yes, I promise I’ll call every day. Kisses! | 好的 我保证每天都给你打电话 亲亲 |
[19:39] | Was that your mother? | 是你妈吗 |
[19:41] | I wanted to say hello. When am I going to get to meet her? | 我还想打个招呼呢 我什么时候能见到她 |
[19:45] | I’m sure I’ll love her. | 我相信我肯定会喜欢她的 |
[19:46] | Oh, you will. I just know it. | 你肯定会的 我相信一定会 |
[19:49] | She wants me to get married. Isn’t that sweet? | 她想让我结婚 那多美好啊 |
[19:52] | So you haven’t told her about us. | 所以你还没跟她说我们的事呗 |
[19:54] | Not yet. Next time I talk to her. | 目前还没 下次我会告诉她的 |
[19:57] | You’ll have to tell her you’re never getting married. | 你得告诉她 你永远都无法结婚的 |
[19:59] | Don’t say never, Freddie. Anything can happen. | 别说永远啊 弗雷迪 一切皆有可能 |
[20:02] | After all, you’re going to be a famous actor. | 毕竟 你会成为一个大明星 |
[20:05] | And I’m going to be… something amazing. | 而我也会有 耀眼的成就 |
[20:08] | Oh, you already are. | 你已经很耀眼了 |
[20:13] | I think I’ll pop the kettle on. | 我去烧壶水吧 |
[20:14] | No, let me get it. | 别 让我去吧 |
[20:15] | I don’t want you to feel you have to wait on me. | 我不想让你觉得你必须服侍我 |
[20:18] | No, I like getting your tea. | 不 我喜欢帮你泡茶 |
[20:22] | Will we always be this happy? | 我们永远都会这么幸福吗 |
[20:25] | For ever and ever. | 永永远远 |
[20:27] | Oh, and not so much sugar in it this time, OK? | 这次别放那么多糖了 好吗 |
[20:35] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[20:37] | Maybe you should make it yourself, then. | 不如你自己来泡吧 |
[20:40] | Did you say something? | 你刚说了什么吗 |
[20:41] | I heard a hissing lisp | 我听到嘶嘶的牢骚声 |
[20:42] | as if a homosexual balloon was slowly leaking air. | 就像一只”基球”在漏气一样 |
[20:48] | Well, you would be the expert on things that are filled with air. | 你对于”充气的东西”显然是专家嘛 |
[20:53] | Listen to us. What are we doing? | 听听我们 我们这是在干什么呢 |
[20:56] | I have no idea. I am so sorry. | 我也不知道 对不起 |
[20:57] | Swear we’ll never do that again. | 快发誓我们再也不会这样了 |
[21:01] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[21:08] | Still waiting on that tea. | 我还在等着茶呢 |
[21:11] | Tick-tock! | 快点 |
[21:12] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[21:17] | What an arsehole. | 真是个大混蛋 |
[21:21] | I heard that! | 我可听到了 |
[21:24] | What are you still doing down there? | 你还在下面磨蹭什么呢 |
[21:27] | Did one of your spindly bones snap on the way up the stairs? | 你的某根老骨头是在上楼时不小心断了吗 |
[21:31] | All right, shut up, I’m coming. | 行了吧 闭嘴 我这就来 |
[21:38] | I think Ash screwed Violet. | 我觉得艾什睡了维奥莱特 |