时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | I’m so excited that | 我真的好开心 |
[00:23] | you’re going to be at my wedding today, mother! | 你今天能来参加我的婚礼 妈 |
[00:26] | Now, is there somebody there to help you get your dress on? | 有人帮你穿礼服吗 |
[00:29] | Over your hump? | 把衣服拽上你那驼背 |
[00:38] | Yeah, hold on, dear, I have another call. | 好吧 等下 娘亲 有别人打来 |
[00:40] | It’s going to sound as if I’m hanging up, but I’m not. | 听上去像是我挂了电话 但其实没有 |
[00:45] | I can’t believe your mother’s going to be at our wedding. | 真不敢相信你妈会参加我们的婚礼 |
[00:50] | What do you suppose she’ll give us? | 你觉得她会送我们什么 |
[00:52] | Apart from the creeps! | 除了令人感到毛骨悚然 |
[00:54] | Oh, now, be nice. | 嘴别那么毒 |
[00:57] | You know how much this means to me. | 你知道这对我意义有多重大 |
[01:03] | She’s been moving a little slowly lately. | 她最近行动有点慢 |
[01:07] | I wonder how we’ll get her down the aisle? | 我在想该怎样才能让她走过红毯 |
[01:09] | Well perhaps we could shoot her out of a cannon. | 或许我们该用炮弹把她打出去 |
[01:13] | And don’t mention the hump. | 更别提她还驼背 |
[01:16] | It’s grown another six inches since the last time we saw her. | 自我们上次见她之后又长了6英寸 |
[01:20] | Shouldn’t you have her checked? | 你不该带她去看看医生吗 |
[01:22] | Well, there’s really no point. | 那根本是无意义的事 |
[01:24] | Everything she’s had removed just keeps growing back. | 不论从她身上割掉什么 最后都能长回来 |
[01:29] | Hello, darling. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[01:31] | Well, it’s here. | 终于等到了 |
[01:33] | My big day. | 我的大日子 |
[01:34] | You mean, my big day. | 你是说我的大日子吧 |
[01:36] | No. Mine. Jasper’s back. | 不 是我的 加斯帕回来了 |
[01:40] | – Ja…? – Jasper. | -加 谁 -加斯帕 |
[01:42] | My husband. | 我老公 |
[01:46] | Did he say where he’s been all these months? | 他告诉你他这么多个月以来去哪了吗 |
[01:48] | No, and it felt rude to ask. | 没 不过直接问太失礼了 |
[01:51] | Now just don’t try to make this day all about you, Violet. | 别把自己当做今天的主角 维奥莱特 |
[01:56] | No, of course not. It’s our day. | 不 当然不会 今天的主角是我们 |
[01:58] | It’s my day. | 是我 |
[02:00] | I look forward to meeting him, Vi. | 我很期待能见见他 小维 |
[02:03] | You did meet him, at our wedding. | 你明明见过他 在我们的婚礼上 |
[02:05] | Nobody remembers that. | 没人记得你的婚礼 |
[02:07] | Is there anything more I can do to help, Stuart? | 还有什么需要我帮忙的 斯图尔特 |
[02:10] | Even though I’m completely knackered. | 即便我现在已经浑身酥软了 |
[02:12] | What exactly is it that you’ve done? | 你到底干了些什么 |
[02:15] | Oh, you know, this and that. | 你懂的 啪啪啪什么的 |
[02:19] | Is there a professional coming round to do your make-up today? | 今天有职业化妆师来给你化妆吗 |
[02:22] | Because you certainly need one. | 因为你真的需要专业人士给你化 |
[02:26] | – Hi. – Hello, Ash. | -大家好 -你好 艾什 |
[02:28] | I’m excited about your big day. | 我好激动你的大日子终于到了 |
[02:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:32] | Somebody knows whose day it is. | 至少有人知道今天到底是谁的大日子 |
[02:34] | I have some news, Ash. | 我有事要宣布 艾什 |
[02:36] | My husband’s back. And he’s extremely jealous. | 我丈夫回来了 而且他是个超级醋缸子 |
[02:41] | I can’t wait to meet him. | 我等不及要见见他 |
[02:42] | You did meet him, at our wedding. | 你明明见过他 在我们的婚礼上 |
[02:44] | You see? It didn’t register with anybody. | 瞧吧 是个人都记不住 |
[02:48] | Extremely, insanely jealous, Ash. | 超级无敌大醋缸 艾什 |
[02:51] | Yeah, I got it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[02:53] | Is there anything i can do to help with the wedding today, Stuart? | 今天的婚礼需要我帮忙做些什么吗 斯图尔特 |
[02:55] | Would you mind walking my mother down the aisle? | 你能扶着我妈走红毯吗 |
[02:59] | It would be my honour. | 我很荣幸 |
[03:02] | I know how much it means to you to have her there. | 我知道她能出席对你的意义 |
[03:04] | Thank you, Ash. | 谢谢你 艾什 |
[03:05] | I find the easiest way to manoeuvre her | 我发现要想操纵她最简单的办法 |
[03:08] | is to steer her by the hump. | 就是拿她的驼背当方向盘使 |
[03:12] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[03:15] | What are you both doing here? | 你们来这里干什么啊 |
[03:18] | We’re here for the wedding. | 我们是来参加婚礼的 |
[03:20] | But it’s not for another nine hours. | 但婚礼9小时后才开始 |
[03:23] | I see. | 那好吧 |
[03:25] | We’ll just wait then. | 我们就在这等着 |
[03:28] | Well, you two really managed to suck the life out of the room. | 你们两个可真是冷场王啊 |
[03:33] | Actually, I need you both to pick up | 其实 我需要你们两个 |
[03:35] | our wedding cake. Can you do that? | 去取我们的结婚蛋糕 你们能帮忙吗 |
[03:37] | – Is it paid for? – Of course it is. | -已经付过钱了吗 -当然了 |
[03:39] | Fine. | 那好吧 |
[03:41] | Well, it was a beautiful wedding. | 这婚礼真的很感人 |
[03:43] | Yes, yes, yes. Just move it along! | 是是是 行了 赶快走吧 |
[03:47] | Do you want to help us, Violet? | 你想帮忙吗 维奥莱特 |
[03:49] | I don’t. Thank you, though. | 不想 多谢你邀请我 |
[03:53] | – It isn’t paid for, is it? – Of course it’s not. | -其实还没付钱吧 -当然没付 |
[03:58] | Hello. We’re here to pick up a wedding cake for two men. | 你好 我们来取为两个男人订制的结婚蛋糕 |
[04:02] | – If you can believe it. – Sure, that’s 250 pounds. | -真是骇人听闻 -好的 一共250镑 |
[04:08] | We were told it was already paid for. | 他们告诉我们已经付过钱了 |
[04:10] | – It wasn’t. – Oh, dear. | -没付 -老天 |
[04:18] | I’ll stand here till I die before I pay for that cake. | 我宁可在这站到死 也不会掏一分钱的 |
[04:22] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:24] | I was only going to waste this money on a pacemaker, anyway. | 我原本也打算把这钱”浪费”在心脏起搏器上的 |
[04:34] | – Where’s it going? – I don’t know. | -接下来要怎样 -我不知道 |
[04:36] | Well, how are we supposed to get this to the wedding? | 我们要怎么把它拿到婚礼上 |
[04:39] | I don’t really get involved in this part of it. | 那跟我无关 |
[04:43] | Oh, come on, Mason, it’s only a few streets. | 没事的 梅森 也就几个街区 |
[04:45] | You take one end and… | 你抬一端 |
[04:47] | I’ll take the other. | 我抬另一端 |
[04:52] | There. | 来吧 |
[05:10] | You see? This isn’t so bad. | 瞧吧 也没那么难 |
[05:12] | – Not at all. – Oh, drat. | -是很简单 -该死 |
[05:14] | I think I’ve got a tiny bit of icing on my face. Can you see it? | 感觉我脸上沾到糖霜了 你看到了吗 |
[05:18] | No. | 没 |
[05:29] | Now I see it. | 现在我看到了 |
[05:32] | Hurry, boys! It’s almost time to leave for the ceremony. | 快点 小伙子们 是时候出发去仪式现场了 |
[05:36] | Be right down. | 马上下来 |
[05:38] | Who the hell let you in? | 谁他妈让你进来的 |
[05:40] | Knock knock! | 敲敲门 |
[05:42] | Oh, you look lovely, Violet. | 你看起来美翻了 维奥莱特 |
[05:44] | Please, you cannot flirt with me | 拜托 你不能在我丈夫面前 |
[05:46] | like that in front of my husband. | 这么和我调情 |
[05:48] | I wasn’t flirting. | 我没有调情啊 |
[05:49] | I’m serious, Ash. He’s very possessive. | 我说真的 艾什 他占有欲很强 |
[05:52] | He can never know what happened between us. | 他永远都不能知道我们之间发生了什么 |
[05:55] | Nothing happened between us. | 我们之间什么都没发生啊 |
[05:56] | Good. That sounded very convincing. | 很好 这话听起来很可信 |
[06:02] | You look very dashing, Ash. | 你好英俊啊 艾什 |
[06:05] | You look pretty handsome yourself. | 你也很帅 |
[06:08] | Violet, what are you wearing? | 维奥莱特 你这穿的是什么 |
[06:11] | That is not the dress we picked out. | 这根本不是我们挑的裙子 |
[06:13] | I thought this was more playful. | 我觉得这条更有趣 |
[06:16] | It’s white! | 它是白色的 |
[06:17] | Oh, it’s furthest thing in the world from white. It’s cream. | 跟白色简直是天差地别 明明是奶黄色的 |
[06:21] | It looks like you’re getting married. | 看上去像是你要结婚了 |
[06:23] | That’s ridiculous! Really? | 那也太荒谬了 真的吗 |
[06:28] | I haven’t got time for this. | 我没时间跟你扯这个 |
[06:29] | What about the limo? Is it out front? | 叫你安排的豪华轿车呢 有没有停在门口 |
[06:31] | Oh, I thought we could take a taxi. | 我觉得我们可以乘出租车去 |
[06:34] | You’re a really crap matron of honour. Do you know that? | 你实在是个糟糕的伴老娘 你知道吗 |
[06:38] | Stuart Bixby, you look spiffing! | 斯图尔特·比克斯比 你真耀眼 |
[06:42] | Thank you, Freddie. So do you! | 谢谢 弗雷迪 你也是 |
[06:45] | Thank you. And I’ve only one question to ask you. | 谢谢 我只有一个问题 |
[06:47] | – Yes, Freddie? – What the fuck is she wearing? | -什么 弗雷迪 -她这穿的是什么狗屁玩意儿 |
[06:55] | It’s cream! | 是奶黄色的 |
[06:56] | You look like something out of a Dickens novel. | 你看上去像是从狄更斯小说里爬出来的 |
[06:59] | – Is that good? – No. | -那是夸赞吗 -不是 |
[07:03] | I think you look great, Violet. | 我觉得你看上去很美 维奥莱特 |
[07:04] | Oh, knock it off with the compliments, Ash. | 行了别夸我 艾什 |
[07:06] | It’s making me uncomfortable. | 那让我感到浑身不自在 |
[07:07] | We should go. I don’t want to keep mother waiting. | 我们该走了 我不想让我妈等太久 |
[07:11] | Oh, this is it, Freddie. | 就是今天了 弗雷迪 |
[07:14] | The next time we come back to this flat, | 我们再次回到这个公寓的时候 |
[07:17] | we’ll be married. | 就是已婚夫夫了 |
[07:18] | Let’s just hope they don’t marry one of us | 先祈祷他们不会意外地让我们其中一个 |
[07:20] | to Violet by accident. | 和维奥莱特结了婚 |
[07:23] | Oh, I’ve just realised something. | 我刚刚意识到一件事 |
[07:25] | – What? – I’ve never been to a gay wedding. | -什么事 -我还没参加过同志婚礼呢 |
[07:28] | – Neither have I. – Oh, I haven’t, either. | -我也没有 -我也没去过 |
[07:31] | I have. They’re loads of fun. | 我去过 可好玩儿了 |
[07:35] | And wait till everybody sees the cake! | 等大家看到那个豪华蛋糕一定会惊呆的 |
[07:40] | How much longer will it be for the new cake? | 新蛋糕还要多久才能好 |
[07:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:44] | They have to bake it, I guess. | 估计他们要重新烘焙吧 |
[07:47] | Probably takes a while. | 大概要花点时间 |
[07:50] | At this point I feel it’s important to mention | 我觉得现在必须告诉你 |
[07:52] | how much I dislike you. | 我很不喜欢你 |
[07:54] | Hello, Mason. I’m here to help you pick up the cake. | 你好 梅森 我来帮你取蛋糕了 |
[07:57] | We already picked up… | 我们已经取过了啊… |
[07:59] | Oh, never mind. Thank you for coming. | 无所谓了 谢谢你能来 |
[08:05] | Shall we give it a go? | 我们试试吧 |
[08:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:27] | Let’s make sure we walk very slowly. | 我们一定要走得特别慢 |
[08:30] | Yes. Of course. | 好的 当然 |
[08:32] | Be careful! Somebody on a skateboard. | 当心 有个踩滑板的人过来了 |
[08:35] | Watch out! A bicycle is coming. | 当心 有自行车 |
[08:38] | That was close. | 刚刚好险啊 |
[08:46] | I’m having such deja vu right now. | 我有种似曾相识的感觉 |
[08:51] | Well, everything looks lovely, Stuart. | 一切都很棒 斯图尔特 |
[08:53] | Oh, thank you. It’s really come together. | 谢谢 一切都水到渠成 |
[08:56] | – Well, it was a group effort. – Shut up. | -这是集体努力的结果 -闭嘴 |
[09:00] | Is mother here? | 我妈到了吗 |
[09:01] | Well, I don’t see any cloven footprints. | 我没看到裂开的脚印[魔鬼脚印] |
[09:05] | And the walls aren’t dripping with blood. | 墙上也没滴血 |
[09:07] | So perhaps she hasn’t arrived yet. | 所以她应该还没到吧 |
[09:10] | There she is. | 她在那儿呢 |
[09:12] | I just looked for the horns! | 我就是扫了一眼驼背的人 |
[09:16] | Hit him again. | 再打一次 |
[09:18] | Come on. Shall we go and say hello? | 来吧 我们一起去打个招呼怎么样 |
[09:20] | Oh, do I have to? | 我一定要去吗 |
[09:21] | Oh, it’s our wedding. Of course you have to. | 今天可是我们的婚礼啊 你当然要去了 |
[09:24] | We have to be courteous to each and every guest. | 我们要对每一位客人都热情有礼 |
[09:27] | – Stuart! – Not now. | -斯图尔特 -先等着 |
[09:30] | Hello, mother. | 你好 妈妈 |
[09:31] | Hello, Stuart. | 你好 斯图尔特 |
[09:32] | Hello, Mildred. Thank you for coming. | 你好 米尔珠 谢谢你能来 |
[09:35] | It means a lot to Stuart. | 这对斯图尔特意义重大 |
[09:38] | And me. | 对我也是 |
[09:40] | And may I add that you’re looking simply stunning in… | 我想说 你今天真是美丽动人 穿着这… |
[09:45] | …that. | 不知道什么衣服 |
[09:47] | If I didn’t know better, I’d say you were 90. | 如果我不认识你 我会猜你只有90岁 |
[09:50] | Oh, why thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:52] | Oh, I’m so happy you’re going to see me get married, mother. | 我真高兴你可以亲眼看到我结婚 妈妈 |
[09:56] | I know you’ve had to wait a bit longer than you’d anticipated. | 我知道你等的比你想像的久了一点 |
[10:00] | Well, I just wish I knew anybody who was still alive, | 我只希望我还有活着的朋友 |
[10:04] | so I could brag about it. | 那我就可以跟他们炫耀了 |
[10:07] | That means more to me than you know. | 那对我意义非常重大 |
[10:13] | Can we step over there for a second? | 我们能不能往那边站一点 |
[10:16] | Are you getting emotional? | 你是情绪失控要大哭了吗 |
[10:18] | No. | 不是 |
[10:19] | I think she farted. | 是她放了个屁 |
[10:23] | Where’s your husband, Violet? | 你丈夫呢 维奥莱特 |
[10:24] | Shouldn’t he be here by now? | 他不是应该到了吗 |
[10:26] | Well, Jasper tends to be a bit unpredictable. | 加斯帕有点难以捉摸 |
[10:28] | Sometimes, he’s early | 有时他会提前 |
[10:30] | and sometimes he disappears for three months at a time. | 有时他会消失三个月 |
[10:33] | We all have our little eccentricities, I suppose. | 每个人都有点小怪癖吧 |
[10:36] | Oh, look! Here he comes. | 瞧啊 他来了 |
[10:38] | Now, remember, he’s insanely jealous, | 记住了 他是个超级大醋缸 |
[10:40] | so no leering at me with your bug eyes. | 所以别用你的大眼睛朝我放电 |
[10:42] | Jasper, darling, over here! | 加斯帕 亲爱的 来这里 |
[10:45] | – I need money. – So romantic. | -我要钱 -真是浪漫 |
[10:49] | Is someone going to splurge on a little gift for their wife? | 某人是不是要花一大笔钱给妻子买礼物呀 |
[10:53] | I’m going to need more than this. | 我还需要更多的 这么点不够 |
[10:56] | I owe people money, bad people. | 我欠别人钱 对方是大恶人 |
[10:58] | You’re so outrageous, darling. | 你真是过分 亲爱的 |
[11:00] | Come on. I wanna go. | 快点 我想走了 |
[11:01] | No, no, no, Jasper, we can’t go. | 不不不 加斯帕 我们不能走 |
[11:03] | Don’t tell me what I can do. | 你没资格决定我做什么 |
[11:06] | Give me one of those. | 把这个给我一杯 |
[11:07] | Isn’t he a riot? | 他很狂野对吧 |
[11:10] | We always have that rapid fire, | 我们一直都是这么火力全开的 |
[11:12] | Katharine Hepburn, Spencer Tracy back and forth, ra-ta-ta-tat. | 就像凯瑟琳·赫本和斯宾塞·特雷西之间的感情一样 |
[11:17] | Oh, where have you two been? | 你们两个去哪儿了啊 |
[11:19] | In hell. | 地狱 |
[11:22] | Why are you dressed like the bride? | 你为什么穿得像个新娘啊 |
[11:25] | Shouldn’t Stuart be wearing that? | 不是该由斯图尔特来穿这衣服吗 |
[11:31] | They can never know we joke like that. | 绝不能让他们知道我们拿这事开玩笑了 |
[11:35] | Weren’t you guys supposed to get the cake? | 你们不是去拿蛋糕了吗 |
[11:37] | And weren’t you supposed to be the one getting married? | 今天结婚的人不该是你才对吗 |
[11:39] | Oh, that’s right, your girlfriend dumped you. | 对哦 你被女朋友甩了 |
[11:41] | Penelope! | 佩内洛普 |
[11:43] | So, sorry, sweetheart. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[11:46] | It’s been a very stressful day. | 今天让人压力好大 |
[11:49] | We had a bit of an issue with the cake. | 蛋糕遇到了一点问题 |
[11:51] | The new one should arrive in time, though. | 不过 重新做的一个应该很快就到 |
[11:53] | – Don’t you go anywhere near it. – I won’t. | -你给我离蛋糕远一点 -我绝不靠近 |
[11:55] | This is the last dress I own. | 这是我最后一件礼服了 |
[11:58] | If something happens to this one, I’ve got no clothes. | 如果这件也遭殃了 我就没衣服可穿了 |
[12:01] | Oh, good! You’re all here. We’re going to start soon. | 太好了 你们都来了 我们很快就要开始了 |
[12:04] | Did you get the cake? | 你们拿到蛋糕了吗 |
[12:05] | Yes, you owe me 1,000 pounds. | 是的 你欠我1000镑 |
[12:08] | Ash, you do know you’re walking Stuart’s mother down the aisle? | 艾什 你知道你要牵着斯图尔特的母亲走红毯吧 |
[12:11] | – I know. – And are you ready with the rings? | -我知道 -你准备好戒指了吗 |
[12:14] | I’m your best man, Freddie, I wouldn’t forget. | 我可是你的伴郎 弗雷迪 我不会忘的 |
[12:17] | No, of course you wouldn’t. | 是啊 你当然不会忘了 |
[12:18] | I still can’t believe | 我到现在都不敢相信 |
[12:18] | you asked him to be your best man and not me. | 你竟然请他当你的伴郎 而不是我 |
[12:21] | Why on earth would I ask you to be my best man? | 我为什么要请你当我的伴郎啊 |
[12:24] | – Because I’m your brother! – So? | -因为我是你兄弟 -所以呢 |
[12:27] | Are we almost ready to get started? | 你们差不多准备好开始了吗 |
[12:29] | Oh, thank you. Yes. Of course. | 谢谢你 是的 当然了 |
[12:31] | Am I marrying the two of you? | 我是要替你们两个主持婚礼吗 |
[12:33] | No! | 不是 |
[12:34] | No, it’s still me and Freddie. | 不是 依然是我和弗雷迪 |
[12:36] | I’m sorry. I got confused, because… | 不好意思 我刚有点搞糊涂了 因为… |
[12:38] | She’s dressed like a bride. I know. | 她打扮得像个新娘 我懂的 |
[12:40] | – But, thank you, darling. – No, not thank you. | -不过 谢谢你了 亲爱的 -别 别谢 |
[12:44] | I had no idea this dress would be such a hit. | 我之前不知道这件裙子会是全场焦点呢 |
[12:47] | It’s not. | 根本不是 |
[12:48] | Are we being married by a woman? | 是由一个女人来为我们主持婚礼吗 |
[12:50] | Isn’t that a bit non-traditional? | 那有点不符合传统吧 |
[13:00] | – Well, so is two grooms. – Point taken. | -两个男人结婚也不符啊 -懂了 |
[13:05] | Well, shall we all take our places? | 我们先就位吧 |
[13:07] | And I’ll go and get Mrs Bixby. | 我去扶比克斯比太太过来 |
[13:09] | – And, remember, Ash. – Yeah, I know. | -记住了 艾什 -是 我知道的 |
[13:11] | Steer her by the hump! | 要操纵她的驼背前进 |
[13:17] | What are you thinking? | 你在想些什么呢 |
[13:18] | That we know a lot of unattractive people. | 我在想 我们认识好多丑人啊 |
[13:26] | Hello, Mrs Bixby. | 你好 比克斯比太太 |
[13:27] | I’m here to escort you down the aisle. | 我是来扶您走红毯的 |
[13:30] | Are you a little gay boy? | 你是个小基佬吗 |
[13:34] | No. I’m straight. | 不是 我是直男 |
[13:36] | I want a little gay boy to walk me down the aisle. | 我想要个小基佬扶我走红毯 |
[13:40] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[13:41] | I’m a little gay boy. | 我是个小基佬 |
[13:43] | Good. | 好极了 |
[13:44] | – Can I have a hug first? – Well, of course you can. | -能先让我抱抱吗 -当然可以了 |
[13:56] | All right? | 好了吗 |
[13:57] | Are you all done with the hug now? | 您抱完了吗 |
[14:02] | Mrs Bixby? | 比克斯比太太 |
[14:09] | Mrs Bixby! | 比克斯比太太 |
[14:10] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[14:14] | Violet! | 维奥莱特 |
[14:21] | Violet! | 维奥莱特 |
[14:23] | Oh, will you excuse me, darling? | 我先失陪下 亲爱的 |
[14:24] | Bring me back cigarettes. | 待会儿给我拿些香烟过来 |
[14:27] | Oh, hello, Mildred. You look lovely. | 你好啊 米尔珠 你打扮得好美 |
[14:29] | She can’t hear you. | 她听不见你说话 |
[14:31] | Good. Cos she looks awful. | 好极了 因为她其实打扮得丑爆了 |
[14:33] | – Is she sleeping? – Not exactly. | -她是睡着了吗 -不是 |
[14:36] | – Did she pass out? – You’re getting warmer. | -她是晕过去了吗 -你猜得有点接近了 |
[14:40] | Oh, good Lord! She’s not…? | 天啊 她不会是… |
[14:41] | Please get her off me! | 快把她从我身上弄下来 |
[14:43] | What are you two dawdling for? We’re about to start. | 你们两个还在磨蹭什么呢 我们都要开始了 |
[14:45] | I’m afraid something rather unpleasant has happened. | 恐怕发生了一件非常不愉快的事 |
[14:47] | What? | 什么啊 |
[14:49] | Oh. Is she farting again? | 是她又放屁了吗 |
[14:51] | No. She’s dead! | 不是 她死了 |
[14:53] | Oh, no. Oh, God! Are you sure? | 不是吧 天啊 你确定吗 |
[14:57] | She once fell out of a third-floor window and got right back up. | 她曾从3楼窗口摔下来 又麻溜地站起来 |
[15:01] | I’m 100% sure | 我100%确定 |
[15:02] | and if you don’t help get her off me now | 如果你再不帮着把她从我身上弄下来 |
[15:03] | I think I’m going to scream. | 我就要大声尖叫了 |
[15:05] | So dramatic. | 真够戏剧性的 |
[15:15] | Strange. That’s the first time I’ve ever touched her. | 好奇怪 这是我这辈子第一次碰她 |
[15:20] | It feels like she’s still on me. | 感觉她还趴在我身上一样 |
[15:22] | – We’re going to have to call somebody. – No. We can’t. | -我们得赶快叫人来帮忙 -不 不行 |
[15:25] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[15:26] | Well, it’s been Stuart’s dream for his mother to see us married. | 斯图尔特一直梦想着能让他妈看到我们结婚 |
[15:28] | We’ll have to wait till after the ceremony. | 我们必须等到婚礼仪式完成后再说 |
[15:30] | – No, no, we can’t do that. – Why not? | -不 不能那么做 -为什么不能 |
[15:33] | Because it’s icky. | 因为这很瘆人 |
[15:35] | Look, we just say that she died a few minutes later, that’s all. | 我们只需要把她的死亡时间说成是几分钟后就行了 |
[15:40] | Otherwise, it will break Stuart’s heart. | 否则 这会让斯图尔特心碎的 |
[15:42] | Oh, Freddie, I’m not sure about this. | 弗雷迪 我不太确定 |
[15:44] | We have to do it, Vi. For Stuart. | 我们为了斯图尔特必须这么做 小维 |
[15:58] | Well, there’s no going back now. | 现在已经回不了头了 |
[16:07] | Ash, I thought you were | 艾什 你不是要 |
[16:09] | going to walk my mother down to the front row? | 扶着我妈走到前面的吗 |
[16:13] | She… really wanted to stay where she was. | 她 就喜欢现在坐的位置不想动 |
[16:16] | It’s true. She was dead-set against moving. | 没错 她誓”死”反对变换位子 |
[16:21] | Well, you know how stubborn she can be. | 你也知道她那个人有多固执的 |
[16:23] | She won’t budge once she’s made up her mind. | 她一旦下定决心 就不会退让半步 |
[16:25] | – That’s true. – Yes. | -那倒是没错 -是啊 |
[16:28] | Stuart, let me just fix your tie. | 斯图尔特 我来帮你整下领带吧 |
[16:30] | All right. That’s enough. Get off me. | 行了 够了 别碰我了 |
[16:34] | All right. Come on. Let’s get this thing going. | 好了 那就开始吧 |
[16:36] | I believe you both wrote your own vows. | 我相信你们都已经写好了婚誓吧 |
[16:38] | Oh, yes! I wrote them down and gave them to Violet to hold. | 当然了 我早写好了 交给维奥莱特保管了 |
[16:41] | – Can I have the paper, please? – Oh, I’m sorry, darling. | -能把那张纸给我吗 -抱歉 亲爱的 |
[16:44] | I left it on the kitchen counter. | 我放在厨房柜台上忘拿了 |
[16:46] | I can see it now – next to the letters I forgot to post | 我似乎能看到 就放在我忘了邮寄的一堆信 |
[16:49] | and a defrosting ham. | 和一个正在解冻的火腿旁边 |
[16:52] | As a matron of honour, | 作为伴老娘 |
[16:53] | you have been absolutely no frigging help at all. | 你到现在真是屁忙都没帮上 |
[17:04] | Well, all right. Well, let’s just wing it. I’ll go first. | 好了 我们就现场发挥吧 我先说 |
[17:07] | Stuart… | 斯图尔特 |
[17:08] | you are the bee’s knees. | 你甜如蜜 |
[17:12] | Now you go. | 到你说了 |
[17:15] | – That was it? – Yes. | -就一句吗 -是的 |
[17:16] | It was rather abrupt. | 真是令人万万没想到 |
[17:18] | All right. Er… Er… | 好吧 那个… |
[17:20] | Freddie, 50 years ago, | 弗雷迪 50年前 |
[17:23] | when I first met – | 当我第一次见到… |
[17:24] | Thank you. Oh, that was sweet. | 谢谢你 真是甜蜜感人 |
[17:27] | Right. Now do your thing. | 好了 你开始主持吧 |
[17:29] | Frederick Thornhill, | 弗雷德里克·唐希尔 |
[17:30] | do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? | 你愿意接受此人做你的合法丈夫吗 |
[17:34] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[17:35] | And, Stuart Bixby, | 斯图尔特·比克斯比 |
[17:37] | do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? | 你愿意接受此人做你的合法丈夫吗 |
[17:41] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[17:42] | – And now for the rings. – Hurry up! | -现在开始交换戒指吧 -快点 |
[17:44] | We’ll do the rings later. | 我们稍后再互换戒指吧 |
[17:46] | – Just wrap it up. – Okay, then. | -赶快完事儿吧 -那好吧 |
[17:48] | I now pronounce you husband and husband. | 现在我宣布你们结为夫夫 |
[18:12] | Are you sure you’re all right? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[18:13] | Yes, actually, I’m… | 是的 实际上 我… |
[18:15] | Okay. | 好得很 |
[18:17] | I’m just so happy | 我感到很宽慰的是 |
[18:17] | that Mother was able to see me married before she passed on. | 我妈在去世前亲眼看到我步入了婚姻的殿堂 |
[18:21] | She waited for you. | 她一直等到那一刻 |
[18:22] | She did and that means everything to me. | 是啊 那对我意义太重大了 |
[18:26] | And she had such a good life. | 她这辈子过得很愉快 |
[18:29] | Well, a long one. | 活得够长的 |
[18:32] | Ash, I think you were the last person to talk to her. | 艾什 你是最后一个跟她说话的人吧 |
[18:35] | Can you remember her final words? | 你还记得她的遗言吗 |
[18:41] | ‘Are you a little gay boy?’ | “你是个小基佬吗” |
[18:44] | Seems fitting somehow. | 不知为何感觉很恰当 |
[18:47] | I’m so glad you’re all right. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[18:49] | Yes, I am. Yeah, I really am. | 是的 我没事 真的 |
[18:52] | Well, it was a beautiful ceremony. | 婚礼仪式举办得很成功 |
[18:55] | And seeing two men married | 看到两个大男人结婚 |
[18:56] | didn’t look nearly as weird as I thought it would. | 根本没有我想象得那么古怪 |
[19:01] | – Really. Really. – It did to me. | -真的 真的 -我还是觉得很古怪 |
[19:04] | There you are. Come on. Let’s get out of here. | 你在这儿啊 行了 我们走吧 |
[19:07] | Oh, let’s stay a little longer, Jasper. | 我们再待一会儿吧 加斯帕 |
[19:09] | – Oh, that’s – – Oh, that’s her husband. | -那… -那就是她丈夫啊 |
[19:12] | Besides, we haven’t even had cake yet. | 再说了 我们都还没吃蛋糕呢 |
[19:14] | Oh, that’s right. Where’s the cake, Mason? | 对哦 蛋糕在哪儿呢 梅森 |
[19:16] | It’s coming. | 就要送到了 |
[19:17] | I’ll let you know as soon as it’s here. | 等送到了我会通知你的 |
[19:19] | I said, I want to go. | 我说了 我想走了 |
[19:21] | But I still have more maid of honour duties to fulfill. | 我还有更多的伴娘职责要尽到呢 |
[19:24] | – Matron. – What duties? | -是伴老娘 -什么职责啊 |
[19:26] | You haven’t done anything. | 你屁事都没干 |
[19:27] | Well, it’s all been behind the scenes, darling. | 我都是在背后悄悄付出的 亲爱的 |
[19:30] | I’m not surprised. She’s pretty useless. | 我一点都不惊讶 她本来就很没用 |
[19:32] | Now come on. We’re going. | 快点 我们走 |
[19:38] | Don’t talk to her like that. | 别这么跟她说话 |
[19:40] | And who the bloody hell are you? | 你他妈是谁啊 |
[19:43] | I’m her boyfriend. | 我是她男朋友 |
[19:54] | It’s here. | 蛋糕到了 |
[20:01] | At least no-one would say our wedding was boring. | 至少没人会说我们的婚礼很无聊 |
[20:04] | I can’t believe, after all these years, | 我真不敢相信 这么多年之后 |
[20:07] | – we’re husbands. – I know. | -我们成合法夫夫了 -我懂的 |
[20:10] | It feels a bit different, doesn’t it? | 感觉有点不一样了 是吧 |
[20:12] | Yes, it does. | 是啊 确实 |
[20:15] | Oh, look. We’ve forgotten to take off Balthazar’s tiny tuxedo. | 瞧啊 我们忘记把巴尔萨泽的小西装脱掉了 |
[20:23] | There you go. | 好了 |
[20:26] | Those photos are going to look hilarious. | 那些照片一定会看上去很丑的 |
[20:29] | And, thank God, Violet is finally going to leave that dreadful man. | 谢天谢地 维奥莱特终于要离开那个渣男了 |
[20:35] | She would have been much better off as a lesbian. | 她不如去做拉拉好得多 |
[20:38] | So many of them would, really. | 讲真 好多女人都是的 |
[20:41] | It was extremely chivalrous, the way Ash defended her. | 艾什当时那么维护她 可真有绅士风度 |
[20:44] | I was very proud. | 我真感到骄傲 |
[20:45] | We’re doing a good job with him. | 我们把他教育得很好 |
[20:47] | We are. | 是啊 |
[20:49] | Do you suppose anything ever happened between – | 你觉得他们两个之间… |
[20:52] | I never want to know. It’s too disturbing to even contemplate. | 我不想知道 那画面光是想想就够糟心的 |
[20:55] | True. | 是啊 |
[20:57] | This cake is actually quite tasty. | 这蛋糕其实很美味呢 |
[20:59] | I’m glad we managed to scrape so much of it off Penelope. | 我很高兴我们从佩内洛普身上刮下来那么多 |
[21:03] | I even managed to save a bit for Mother. | 我甚至还为我妈留了一点 |
[21:06] | Oh, and that reminds me. | 那倒是提醒了我 |
[21:08] | I must call her. | 我该给她打电话了 |
[21:10] | Tell her that I’m coming over tomorrow… | 告诉她我明天会过去… |
[21:16] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[21:25] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[21:28] | I’m here. | 我在这儿呢 |
[21:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:37] | Come on. | 好了 |