时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:43] | Well, it’s been a long time since we did that. | 我们已经很久没干那事了啊 |
[01:50] | I wasn’t sure it would all still work. | 我本来不确定还能不能干得动 |
[01:54] | But it did. | 竟然宝刀未老 |
[01:58] | It’s like riding a bike… | 那感觉就和踩单车一样… |
[02:06] | That’s been left out in the rain for 20 years. | 一辆被风吹雨淋整整20年的老单车 |
[02:10] | For a second there, I thought I killed you. | 有一瞬间 我还以为我把你给干死了 |
[02:14] | It’s Violet, darling! | 我是维奥莱特 亲爱的们 |
[02:16] | Now, Freddie, remember, | 弗雷迪 记好了 |
[02:18] | no mentioning the inheritance my mother left me. | 千万别提我妈留给我的遗产 |
[02:21] | It’s the first time we’ve ever had any savings, | 这是我们第一次有点小积蓄 |
[02:24] | and I want us to be able to keep it for ourselves. | 我想把钱留给我们自己用 |
[02:29] | I’m broke, darling. I’ve got nothing. | 我破产了 亲爱的 我现在身无分文 |
[02:31] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 那真是太糟了 |
[02:34] | So, what else is new? | 那么 还有什么新鲜事吗 |
[02:36] | Don’t you want to know what happened? | 你们难道不想知道发生什么了吗 |
[02:38] | Not really. | 不是很想 |
[02:40] | I lost everything in the divorce. | 离婚害我损失了所有财产 |
[02:42] | I don’t understand. | 我不太明白 |
[02:43] | How did you lose everything in the divorce? | 离婚怎么会害你损失所有财产呢 |
[02:45] | You were only married a few months. | 你才结了几个月的婚而已 |
[02:48] | Well, actually, he stole it all, | 其实 是他把钱财都偷走了 |
[02:50] | but this way sounds more sophisticated. | 但是这么说听起来比较有格调 |
[02:52] | You’ll pull through, dear. You always do. | 你会挺过难关的 亲爱的 你是不死小强 |
[02:55] | That’s one of the things we love about you. | 那也正是我们爱你的原因之一 |
[02:57] | Any sane person with your life | 你这样的人生 任何正常人 |
[02:58] | would’ve killed themselves long ago. | 早在八百年前就自杀了 |
[03:02] | Thank you, Freddie. | 谢谢你 弗雷迪 |
[03:03] | But I don’t think I will pull through this time. | 但我想这次应该是挺不过去了 |
[03:06] | I’ve really found myself on the brink of financial ruin. | 我发现自己正挣扎在财政崩溃的边缘 |
[03:10] | If only we could help… but we can’t. | 真希望我们能帮上忙…只可惜不能 |
[03:15] | Of course not, | 当然不可能了 |
[03:16] | and I would never ask you for anything. | 而我也不会向你们索要任何东西的 |
[03:27] | I’m still so surprised, Stuart, | 我到现在都还在讶异 斯图尔特 |
[03:29] | that your mother left you nothing in her will. | 你妈妈居然没有留给你任何遗产 |
[03:31] | Nope. Not a penny. Spent it all. | 是啊 一分钱都没有 她花光了 |
[03:34] | What on earth on? | 到底怎么花的啊 |
[03:35] | The last time she bought a dress, Hitler was in power. | 她上次买裙子的时候 希特勒还掌着权呢 |
[03:39] | Who knows? | 鬼知道啊 |
[03:40] | Cocaine… | 买可卡因… |
[03:44] | Rentboys… | 叫牛郎… |
[03:46] | She always had a bit of a dark side. | 她一直都有自己的阴暗面 |
[03:48] | Yes, I suppose. | 好吧 我想也是 |
[03:51] | Are those new dressing gowns you’re both wearing? | 你们两个穿的睡袍都是新买的吗 |
[03:53] | No. | 不是 |
[03:54] | Really? Are you quite certain? | 真的吗 你真的确定吗 |
[03:56] | Fewer questions, more makeup. | 少问问题 多化点妆 |
[04:05] | Why are you dressed like that, dear? | 你为什么穿成这样 亲爱的 |
[04:06] | Oh, it’s for me new job. I’m a lollipop man. | 这是我新的工作装 我是个交通协管员 |
[04:12] | Jesus christ! | 我的天呐 |
[04:14] | Between this and my 3 other jobs, | 再加上其它三份工作 |
[04:16] | I should be able to make April’s rent. | 我应该付得起四月的房租 |
[04:18] | It’s May. | 现在都五月了 |
[04:20] | Oh, god, is it? | 天呐 真的吗 |
[04:23] | Do you remember how attractive we used to think he was? | 你还记得我们以前觉得他有多迷人吗 |
[04:27] | If only you and I could find a way | 说不定我和你能一起找个法子 |
[04:29] | to make some extra cash, darling. | 来赚点外快 亲爱的 |
[04:32] | You know what I’ve heard can be quite lucrative? | 你知道怎样来钱比较快吗 |
[04:35] | A sex tape. | 性爱录影带 |
[04:37] | Y-y-yeah, I don’t– I don’t think– | 这个嘛 我不…我不觉得… |
[04:40] | No, I have my reservations, too, | 不 我也有一些顾虑 |
[04:42] | But it’s something we should consider. | 但这事我们不妨考虑一下 |
[04:45] | Do you think we could make much money? | 你们觉得这样能赚大钱吗 |
[04:47] | Only if people had to pay not to see it. | 如果是”付费可以跳过” 那就能 |
[04:51] | Well, we hate to give you short shrift, | 我们也不想急着赶你们走 |
[04:53] | but we’ve booked massages today and then lunch at the Savoy, | 但我们已经订好在萨伏伊酒店做按摩和吃午餐了 |
[04:57] | so good-bye. | 走好不送 |
[04:59] | I should go anyway. | 我也该走了 |
[05:01] | If I’m late, the kids sing, | 如果我迟到了 小朋友会唱 |
[05:03] | Ash, Ash, has a rash. | 艾什 艾什 得皮疹 |
[05:05] | Shove his stupid head in mash. | 涂满糊糊剃光头 |
[05:08] | Wonderful! | 好极了 |
[05:10] | It’s so good to hear you’re doing so well. | 真开心你过得那么好 |
[05:14] | Come on. You, too, get up. | 来吧 你也是 快起来 |
[05:16] | Massages and lunch at the Savoy. | 在萨伏伊酒店做按摩和吃午饭 |
[05:19] | That all sounds very expensive. | 听起来就很贵啊 |
[05:21] | – It’s a present. – From whom? | -别人请的 -谁 |
[05:23] | Addydaddybaddawob. | 玉皇大帝王母娘娘 |
[05:25] | Who? | 谁来着 |
[05:26] | I’m sorry, dear, the phone’s ringing. I have to get it. | 抱歉啊 亲爱的 电话响了 我要去接 |
[05:28] | I don’t hear the– | 我没听到… |
[05:35] | it’s so nice to try something on and actually buy it… | 试穿完还能买下来的感觉真是太好了… |
[05:41] | Instead of telling the salesman I’ve left my wallet | 比跟售货员说忘带钱包 |
[05:44] | at home and then crying in the toilet. | 然后哭晕在厕所里要强多了 |
[05:48] | Once you have money, | 人一旦有钱了 |
[05:49] | you really notice how revolting everyone who doesn’t have it is. | 就会注意到那些没钱的人有多令人作呕了 |
[05:54] | Let’s just make sure | 我们还是得确保 |
[05:55] | we don’t get too out of control with the spending. | 不要铺张浪费 过度花钱 |
[05:58] | Yes, you’re right. | 没错 你说得对 |
[06:00] | So, shall we have some tea and caviar? | 那么 我们来喝点茶再吃点鱼子酱吧 |
[06:03] | Let’s. | 来吧 |
[06:04] | Oh, I do hope Balthazar likes his Tiffany water bowl. | 真心希望巴尔萨泽喜欢这个蒂芙尼的水碗 |
[06:10] | I’ll go. It’s probably the lobsters. | 我去开 可能是龙虾送来了 |
[06:14] | What do you two want? | 你们想干什么 |
[06:15] | Oh, yes, I am fine after my triple bypass. | 是啊 我做完心脏三重搭桥手术后恢复得不错 |
[06:19] | Thank you so much for asking. | 真谢谢你关心我的病情 |
[06:21] | I thought that was next week. | 我以为是下周才做手术呢 |
[06:22] | It was last week. | 是上周 |
[06:24] | Apparently I died for one minute on the table. | 很显然我在手术台上死去了一分钟 |
[06:27] | Well, you’re alive now. | 你现在不是活得好好的 |
[06:30] | Is this the man you were telling me about, | 这就是你跟我说过的那个男人吗 |
[06:32] | the one you said was a total motherfucker? | 你口中的那个”混账东西” |
[06:38] | Yes. | 正是 |
[06:40] | I’ve added a little foie gras to the–oh, hello. | 我加了点鹅肝在… 你们好啊 |
[06:44] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:45] | – Is that the other motherfucker? – Yes. | -那是另一个混账东西吗 -是的 |
[06:49] | We weren’t expecting company. | 我们没想到会有客人来 |
[06:50] | I suppose that’s because we didn’t invite anybody over. | 估计是因为我们没邀请任何人吧 |
[06:53] | What’s all that? | 那都是什么 |
[06:55] | Oh it’s just some tea and stale biscuits. | 就是茶 还有不新鲜的饼干 |
[06:56] | – Good, I’m starving. – So am I. | -真好 我快饿死了 -我也是 |
[06:59] | Two waters and a menu when you get a chance, please. | 麻烦有空端两杯水 拿份菜单过来 |
[07:03] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[07:04] | I was just popping by to see if I could borrow something. | 我只是过来转转 看看我能不能借点什么 |
[07:07] | What? | 借什么 |
[07:08] | A sofa and a television. | 一张沙发 一台电视 |
[07:11] | It seems mine weren’t completely paid for. | 我的好像都没交齐钱 |
[07:13] | Hello, Violet, why don’t you join us for tea? | 你好 维奥莱特 快进来喝茶 |
[07:17] | That sounds lovely. | 听上去不错 |
[07:18] | You know everyone at this place. | 你认识这里的每个人啊 |
[07:22] | I feel there’s something I’ve been meaning to ask you, Mason. | 有件事我一直想问你 梅森 |
[07:25] | You mean how am I after my triple bypass? | 你是想问我心脏三处搭桥手术后的情况吗 |
[07:28] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是这事 |
[07:32] | What are all those shopping bags, Stuart? | 怎么这么多购物袋 斯图尔特 |
[07:34] | Is that from Burberry? | 那是博柏利牌的吗 |
[07:41] | No. | 不是 |
[07:44] | It said Sainsbury. Your eyes are going. | 那是傻柏利 你看错了 |
[07:48] | Maybe now is a good time for everyone to start | 也许大家是时候开始 |
[07:50] | gathering their things. | 收拾东西走人了 |
[07:53] | What the bloody hell happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[07:56] | I got into a bit of a scrape. | 我惹上了麻烦 |
[07:59] | Some of those kids are real wankers. | 有的孩子实在太熊 |
[08:03] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[08:04] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[08:06] | Got one of them back big time, | 我抓住其中一个猛揍了一顿 |
[08:08] | But now I need to find another job. | 但我现在得重新找份工作 |
[08:10] | Apparently you’re not allowed to hit 7-year-olds, | 很显然你不能揍7岁小孩 |
[08:12] | Even if they hit you first. | 就算是他们先动的手 |
[08:14] | Did you get a menu yet? | 菜单怎么还没拿来 |
[08:17] | Well, I should go upstairs | 我还是上楼 |
[08:18] | and eat that half a banana I was saving. | 吃掉我攒着的那半根香蕉 |
[08:21] | Yes, off you go. | 好的 去吧 |
[08:22] | Ash, don’t leave. We’re all about to have tea. | 艾什 别走 我们正要喝茶呢 |
[08:28] | No, no. Sometimes Stuart and I would like to be alone. | 不行 有时斯图尔特和我也需要二人世界 |
[08:32] | Did any of you ever think of that? | 你们就没人想过这点吗 |
[08:33] | No. | 没 |
[08:36] | Freddie’s right. | 弗雷迪说得对 |
[08:37] | We’re not here just to serve you people. | 我们不是来伺候你们的 |
[08:40] | That’s an awful attitude to have if you’re running a restaurant. | 你们家餐馆的服务态度也太恶劣了吧 |
[08:45] | Is that caviar on those biscuits, Stuart? | 饼干上的是鱼子酱吗 斯图尔特 |
[08:48] | Since when can you afford caviar? | 你们从什么时候开始吃得起鱼子酱了 |
[08:50] | No, that’s not caviar. | 不 那不是鱼子酱 |
[08:53] | I, um…I sneezed. | 我…是我打了个喷嚏 |
[08:58] | It’s snot. | 那是鼻涕 |
[09:01] | Well, we don’t want to keep you, Vi. | 我们不想久留你 小维 |
[09:02] | You probably want to get back home | 你还是回家 |
[09:03] | so you can sit on the floor and watch the wall. | 坐在地板上跟墙干瞪眼吧 |
[09:07] | Are those bottles of champagne over there? | 那边的是香槟吗 |
[09:09] | Why? Do you want to use one to smash over the head of a toddler? | 怎么 你想用这瓶子去砸小孩的头吗 |
[09:13] | There are lots of expensive things here lately, darling. | 最近你们家出现了很多昂贵的东西啊 亲爱的 |
[09:17] | I don’t understand what both of you are saying. | 我根本听不明白你们两个在说什么 |
[09:20] | We have told you already we do not have any money. | 我们已经跟你们说过 我们没什么钱 |
[09:24] | I’ve got two dozen lobsters for Stuart Bixby. | 斯图尔特·比克斯比的两打龙虾 |
[09:28] | Lobsters? | 龙虾 |
[09:29] | This is gonna cost a fortune! | 这他妈可得花上不少钱 |
[09:35] | We’re going through this money very quickly. | 这笔钱我们花得特别快 |
[09:38] | Balthazar’s hair implants might have been one expense too many. | 巴尔萨泽的植毛手术费尤其高昂 |
[09:44] | The nice thing about Penelope thinking this was a restaurant | 佩内洛普以为我们这是家餐馆 真是太棒了 |
[09:47] | was that she paid for her own lobster. | 她为自己那份龙虾付了钱 |
[09:51] | And she left me a good tip. | 她还给了我一笔可观的小费 |
[09:54] | That makes me rather like her. | 那让我很喜欢她 |
[09:58] | Freddie, I have a confession to make. | 弗雷迪 我得坦白一件事 |
[10:01] | No, please, don’t be angry. | 别 希望你不要生气 |
[10:04] | I’ve put money into both Violet’s and Ash’s bank accounts. | 我往维奥莱特和艾什的账户里打了钱 |
[10:08] | You did what? | 你干了什么 |
[10:10] | Well, I know we said we’d just spend it on ourselves, | 我知道 我们说过这笔钱留着自己花 |
[10:12] | But they’re family. | 但他们是家人啊 |
[10:15] | I only gave them half, though. We still have half left. | 不过我们只给了他们一半 我们还剩另一半 |
[10:17] | No, we don’t. | 不 另一半也没了 |
[10:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:21] | I did the same thing. | 我做了一样的事 |
[10:25] | Oh, no! | 不是吧 |
[10:28] | So how much does that leave us with? | 那我们还剩多少钱 |
[10:32] | MINUS £200. | 负200英镑 |
[10:37] | So I suppose we’re broke again. | 我想我们又破产了 |
[10:47] | You know what doesn’t cost anything? | 你知道什么是免费的吗 |
[10:58] | Twice? | 又来 |
[11:02] | In one week? | 一周做两次 |
[11:11] | We are newlyweds. | 毕竟我们是新婚夫夫 |
[11:25] | Freddie, the post here! | 弗雷迪 邮件来了 |
[11:28] | You’ve got lots of birthday cards! | 你收到了好多生日贺卡 |
[11:31] | God knows why. | 鬼知道是为什么 |
[11:33] | Everybody always makes such a big deal out of my birthday. | 大家总是把我的生日小题大做 |
[11:37] | You know, sometimes I wish I wasn’t so beloved… | 有时我都希望我没这么被人深爱着 |
[11:42] | Like you. | 就跟你这样 |
[11:44] | I think you’re really going to like my present this year. | 我觉得你会很喜欢我今年给你准备的生日礼物 |
[11:47] | Really? And what did you buy me with my money? | 是吗 你用我的钱买什么了 |
[11:51] | You always love my presents. | 你一直都很喜欢我的礼物 |
[11:53] | I’m always good at birthday presents, | 我一直都这么会挑选生日礼物 |
[11:56] | just as you are always good at being an arsehole. | 就像你一直都这么混蛋一样 |
[12:05] | Yuck. | 呸 |
[12:11] | Yuck. | 呸 |
[12:13] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[12:15] | Happy birthday, Freddie. | 生日快乐 弗雷迪 |
[12:18] | “With love from the cast and crew of ‘Downton Abbey.'” | “《唐顿庄园》全体剧组成员向你致以真挚的爱” |
[12:23] | Oh, that was nice of them to remember you. | 他们都记得你真是太让人感动了 |
[12:28] | Well, of course they remember me. | 他们当然会记得我了 |
[12:31] | I did appear in two episodes. | 我可是参演了两集呢 |
[12:33] | I was practically a series regular. | 我几乎算是常驻演员了 |
[12:36] | Are we really counting the second episode? | 第二集真的算吗 |
[12:39] | And why wouldn’t we? | 为什么不算呢 |
[12:40] | Well they only showed one of your arms. | 里面只出现了你的一只胳膊 |
[12:43] | Yes, but I was carrying oranges, | 是啊 但是我拿着橙子 |
[12:46] | And in the first episode, it was potatoes. | 第一集我拿的是土豆 |
[12:48] | An observant viewer could deduce who was attached to that arm. | 善于观察的观众可以推断出那只胳膊属于我 |
[12:53] | “Attached” is a pretty strong word, | “属于”可算是言过其实了 |
[12:55] | considering it comes out of its socket about 6 times a day. | 毕竟它一天要脱臼6次 |
[13:00] | Why do I expect you to understand | 我为什么要指望你能懂 |
[13:02] | what it’s like being on television? | 上电视是什么感觉呢 |
[13:04] | The most exciting thing you do each day is pick up dog crap. | 你每天所做的最激动的事不过是捡捡狗屎罢了 |
[13:10] | Watch it, Freddie. | 小心说话 弗雷迪 |
[13:12] | If it wasn’t your birthday, | 要不是看在你生日的份上 |
[13:14] | I’d kick you so hard in the balls right now. | 我早就朝你的蛋蛋狠狠踢几脚了 |
[13:21] | Hello, darling. | 好啊 亲爱的 |
[13:21] | I just popped by to wish Freddie a happy birthday. | 我专门过来祝弗雷迪生日快乐的 |
[13:26] | And to tell you my news. | 顺便爆个我的料 |
[13:28] | what news? | 什么料 |
[13:30] | I’m a lesbian. | 其实我是拉拉 |
[13:34] | Well, you can’t be any worse at it than being a heterosexual. | 你当直女都这么糟糕了 当拉拉还能糟糕到哪里去 |
[13:39] | That was my thinking, too. | 我也是这么想的 |
[13:41] | And I’ve already met the most fantastic woman on the tube. | 我已经在地铁上遇到了一位超级棒的女人 |
[13:45] | Do you mind if I bring Carlotta round tonight | 你们介意我今晚带卡洛特 |
[13:48] | For your party, freddie? | 来参加你的派对吗 弗雷迪 |
[13:50] | Well, why not? We don’t have any other entertainment planned. | 为什么不呢 反正我也没安排什么娱乐活动 |
[13:54] | You wouldn’t happen to know what it is that lesbians do, would you? | 你知道拉拉通常会做些什么吗 |
[13:58] | I don’t. | 不知道 |
[13:59] | Nor do I want to. | 也不想知道 |
[14:02] | – Hi! – Hello, ash! | -嗨 -哈罗 艾什 |
[14:05] | Happy birthday, Freddie! | 生日快乐 弗雷迪 |
[14:06] | Thank you, Ash. | 谢谢你 艾什 |
[14:07] | Why are you dressed as a total slut? | 你怎么穿得像个荡妇一样 |
[14:10] | It’s for me new job. I’m a lifeguard. | 这是我新工作要穿的 我现在是救生员了 |
[14:14] | Do I look ok? | 我看起来还行吧 |
[14:16] | I can’t tell anymore, darling, since I’m a lesbian now. | 我不知道 亲爱的 因为我现在是拉拉了 |
[14:24] | See? Nothing. | 瞧吧 我毫无反应 |
[14:27] | When did you become a lesbian? | 你什么时候变成拉拉了 |
[14:30] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[14:34] | If you want to borrow anything, Vi, | 小维 如果你想借东西的话 |
[14:36] | most of Stuart’s clothes are appropriate for an aging lesbian. | 斯图尔特的大部分衣服都适合老拉拉穿 |
[14:42] | Hello, Mason. | 你好 梅森 |
[14:44] | Hello, darling. I’m a lesbian. | 你好 亲爱的 我是拉拉 |
[14:46] | Oh, splendid. | 太好了 |
[14:49] | Have any of you seen Penelope? She seems to have disappeared. | 你们看到佩内洛普了吗 她好像不见了 |
[14:53] | No, we haven’t seen her, but we’ll call if we do. | 没看到 不过要是看到了我们会联系你的 |
[14:55] | Aren’t you going to invite me in? | 你不邀请我进去吗 |
[14:57] | It’s really full in here already. | 里面人已经够多了 |
[15:10] | Looking pretty good, Ash. | 看起来挺帅的啊 艾什 |
[15:13] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[15:15] | Really appreciate that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[15:16] | All eyes are on you when you strut by that pool. | 水池边昂首阔步的你简直就是万众瞩目的焦点 |
[15:18] | You own that pool. | 你简直是泳池的主宰 |
[15:21] | You’re right. | 你说得太对了 |
[15:22] | You’re damn right I’m right! | 我说得当然对啦 |
[15:24] | You’re a stud! | 你就是匹种马 |
[15:26] | Can I have a cup of tea? | 能给我一杯茶吗 |
[15:32] | Penelope! | 佩内洛普 |
[15:37] | What are you doing here?! | 你在这里做什么 |
[15:39] | I’m not sure, exactly. | 其实我也不知道 |
[15:41] | I was out with Mason and then I was here. | 我和梅森一起出去了 然后我就到这里来了 |
[15:46] | Can I tell you a secret? | 可以告诉你一个秘密吗 |
[15:48] | Ok. | 可以 |
[15:50] | Sometimes I forget little things, | 有时候我会忘记一些小事 |
[15:53] | But I’d be horrified if anybody ever noticed. | 要是被别人发现 那就太可怕了 |
[15:58] | Yeah, don’t worry. I don’t think they have. | 那个 别担心 我觉得他们没有发现 |
[16:01] | That’s because I usually do a pretty good job of covering it up. | 那是因为我通常掩饰得很好 |
[16:08] | So listen, Penelope, I’d really appreciate it | 听着 佩内洛普 我刚才说的话 |
[16:12] | if You kept what you heard just between us. | 你可以保密吗 我会很感激的 |
[16:14] | Of course, sweetheart. You know I think you’re a love. | 当然了 亲爱的 你知道我有多爱你 |
[16:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[16:19] | But that bloke you were talking to sounded like a real tosser. | 不过跟你对话那个人听起来可真是个蠢货 |
[16:25] | Let’s see, what shall we do next? | 接下来做什么 |
[16:27] | How about a toast to Freddie? | 向弗雷迪敬一杯怎么样 |
[16:31] | Are there any other choices? | 还有其他选择吗 |
[16:36] | I’d like to make a toast. | 我想先敬一杯 |
[16:38] | What the hell is this going to be? | 接下来她会疯狂搅局的吧 |
[16:41] | To our dear Freddie. | 敬我们最爱的弗雷迪 |
[16:43] | A wonderful actor and even better friend. | 一位出色的演员 一位更好的朋友 |
[16:47] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[16:49] | Oh, that was normal. | 很正常嘛 |
[16:53] | Wait till you see my present! | 看到我的礼物你就不会这么说了 |
[16:56] | Stuart always gives Freddie the most incredible gifts. | 斯图尔特给弗雷迪准备的礼物一直都是最棒的 |
[17:01] | Do you know how much I love you, babe? | 你知道我有多爱你吗 宝贝 |
[17:06] | You better take care of my girl, | 你最好好好对待我的姑娘 |
[17:09] | Or you’ll have to answer to me. | 不然我可是不会饶过你的 |
[17:11] | I am a lifeguard, so… | 我是名救生员 所以… |
[17:13] | So? | 那么 |
[17:16] | Who is this little twerp? | 这个小傻逼是谁啊 |
[17:18] | Just someone I used to shag. | 就是我曾经的炮友而已 |
[17:27] | You know, I’m not sure how I feel about sharing you, Violet. | 我可不太想跟人共享你 维奥莱特 |
[17:34] | You stay away from her! | 你丫离她远点 |
[17:37] | Thank you, darling. | 谢谢你了 亲爱的 |
[17:38] | He was getting rather aggressive. | 他确实有点咄咄逼人了 |
[17:41] | Ash, get up, stop drawing attention to yourself. | 艾什 站起来 别哗众取宠了 |
[17:45] | Where’s the hot stud now, eh? | 说好的性感小种马呢 |
[17:48] | Strutting round the pool, all eyes on you. | 在池边昂首阔步 万众瞩目 |
[17:50] | You should have heard him going on before. | 你们真该听听他之前说的自恋的话 |
[17:52] | You’d think the sun shone out of his arse. | 你们会以为他的屁股都闪着阳光呢 |
[17:56] | It was sickening. | 真恶心 |
[17:58] | I’ll go get your present now. | 我去拿你的礼物来 |
[18:01] | Ash, would you pass me that large card over there? | 艾什 你能否把那边那张大贺卡拿过来 |
[18:05] | That hurt. | 那一下疼死了 |
[18:10] | Oh, it’s from the cast and crew of “Downton Abbey”! | 是《唐顿庄园》剧组寄来的 |
[18:13] | I was just about to tell you not to read it. | 我刚才正打算告诉你别念出来 |
[18:14] | Now everybody knows. I am completely mortified. | 现在大家都知道了 我尴尬症都犯了 |
[18:18] | They sent you a card for being on the show once? | 在剧里演过一次就给你寄贺卡吗 |
[18:21] | I was on the show twice. | 我演了两次 |
[18:23] | I was practically a series regular. | 我几乎算是常驻演员了 |
[18:25] | Oh, yes, the oranges. | 是哦 手里托着橘子 |
[18:27] | How could I forget? | 我怎么会忘呢 |
[18:29] | Didn’t your arm get nominated for a BAFTA? | 你的胳膊也获得英国电影电视艺术学院奖提名了吧 |
[18:34] | Don’t be such a dick. | 别这么混蛋 |
[18:37] | Here it is! | 礼物来啦 |
[18:38] | Happy birthday, Freddie! | 生日快乐 弗雷迪 |
[18:48] | Oh, it’s a photo album. | 是个相册啊 |
[18:51] | Oh, not any photo album. | 这可不是普通相册 |
[18:53] | Each page is a photo of every birthday of yours | 每一页的照片都是我们一起庆祝过的 |
[18:57] | that we spent together. | 你每一年的生日 |
[18:58] | Oh, I see. | 明白了 |
[19:00] | So if I flip through this really fast, | 所以我如果翻页翻得够快 |
[19:02] | I can age 50 years in 3 seconds. | 我只需3秒就能老50岁了 |
[19:06] | How charming. | 真棒啊 |
[19:07] | Oh, Stuart, what a thoughtful present. | 斯图尔特 这礼物真是太贴心了 |
[19:10] | We should do something like that, babe. | 我们也应该做点类似的事情 宝贝 |
[19:13] | Well, we’ve only known each other two hours, | 我们才刚认识两个小时 |
[19:15] | but all right, darling. | 不过可以的 亲爱的 |
[19:18] | The last page is blank. | 最后一页怎么是空白 |
[19:19] | Yeah, well, that’s for today. | 对 那是给今天留的 |
[19:21] | I want to get a picture of all of us together to put there. | 我想给我们大家照张相放这一页 |
[19:24] | You swear you’ll never leave me. | 你发誓 你永远不会离开我 |
[19:28] | Scout’s honor, darling. | 我保证 亲爱的 |
[19:31] | Would you mind terribly popping out and getting me some ciggies? | 你能不能现在出去给我买点烟呢 |
[19:35] | – I’m on it, babe. – Right. | -我这就去 宝贝 -好 |
[19:39] | You stay away from her, or I’ll rip your tiny arms off! | 你离她远点 不然我就扭掉你的小细胳膊 |
[19:43] | Ok, ok. | 好 好 |
[19:52] | Like I’m scared of her. | 说得跟我真怕她一样 |
[19:57] | Is she still there? | 她还没走吗 |
[19:58] | Not such a big man without your mirror, are you? | 没了镜子 装不了大男子汉了吧 |
[20:04] | Well, I think it’s finally over with Carlotta. | 我觉得我该和卡洛特分手了 |
[20:08] | I tried, but something’s missing. | 我尝试过了 但总觉得少了点什么 |
[20:11] | A penis? | 少根鸡巴吗 |
[20:18] | I think she has one of those. | 我觉得她还真有一根 |
[20:22] | At least you gave it a good go. | 起码你尝试过了 |
[20:25] | Come on, let’s all gather round for a photo. | 快来 我们聚在一起照张照片 |
[20:27] | Mason, why don’t you take the picture? | 梅森 你来给我们拍好吗 |
[20:33] | But if I take the picture, then I won’t be in it. | 如果我来拍 那我就不在照片里了 |
[20:35] | That’s ok. | 那没关系 |
[20:44] | You all look like shit. | 你们都看起来跟屎一样 |
[20:47] | Well, what do you think of my present? | 你觉得我送的礼物怎么样 |
[20:50] | It’s very nice. | 很不错 |
[20:51] | On a scale of 1 to 10? | 那从1到10给打个分呢 |
[20:53] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道呢 |
[20:55] | – If you had to pick. – But I don’t have to pick. | -如果你必须打分呢 -但我不是必须要打分啊 |
[20:57] | Oh, I don’t like where this is heading. | 我不喜欢这事的发展方向 |
[20:59] | – I do. – Come on, pick! | -我喜欢 -快 打个分 |
[21:02] | 3, 4, somewhere in there. | 3分 4分 差不多就这分数吧 |
[21:04] | Ash, watch your drink. | 艾什 注意你的酒 |
[21:06] | It’s very close to my “Downton Abbey” birthday card. | 跟我的《唐顿庄园》生日贺卡离得太近了 |
[21:09] | Maggie Smith picked that out for me…probably. | 很有可能是麦琪·史密斯老太太给我挑的呢 |
[21:13] | I spent months on that present. | 我为了这礼物准备了几个月呢 |
[21:16] | All you can do is talk about that stupid card! | 但你就知道那个什么鬼贺卡 |
[21:19] | I don’t understand. You always love my presents. | 我不懂 你一直都很喜欢我的礼物的 |
[21:22] | No, you always love your presents. | 不 是你一直很喜欢你的礼物 |
[21:24] | Then why have you always acted like you did? | 那你怎么总是装得好像你很喜欢一样 |
[21:28] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:29] | I suppose because I can see how much it means to you. | 大概是我明白那对你有多重要吧 |
[21:32] | I think that could be the sweetest thing | 我觉得这应该是你对我说过的 |
[21:35] | you’ve ever said to me. | 最甜蜜的一句话了 |
[21:39] | Two men kissing. It’s unnatural. | 两个男人接吻 有悖伦常 |
[21:43] | But, Mason… | 可是 梅森 |
[21:44] | aren’t you gay? | 你不也是基佬吗 |
[21:50] | Yes. What’s your point? | 是啊 你想说什么 |
[21:52] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[21:54] | Should we have cake now? | 我们现在要不要吃蛋糕 |
[21:57] | I hope someone started lighting the candles yesterday. | 但愿有人从昨天就开始点蜡烛了 不然点不完 |
[22:04] | That was nasty. | 你这话真可恶 |
[22:07] | Sorry. I’m not having a great day. | 抱歉 我今天心情不太好 |
[22:12] | Nobody answer that. | 谁都别应门 |
[22:16] | I’ve got your smokes, babe! | 我给你买烟回来了 宝贝 |
[22:20] | Babe?! | 宝贝 |
[22:22] | How long are we going to stay like this? | 我们要这样待多久 |
[22:25] | As long as we have to. | 需要多久就多久 |
[22:32] | Well, that was a wonderful evening. | 今天晚上真是太棒了 |
[22:35] | Thank you for a lovely birthday, Stuart. | 谢谢你为我操办的美好生日会 斯图尔特 |
[22:39] | – And Vi? – Yes? | -小维 -怎么了 |
[22:41] | Why are you still here? | 你怎么还在这儿 |
[22:44] | I’m giving Carlotta the evening to move her things out. | 我让卡洛特今晚把她的东西搬走 |
[22:47] | She was living with you? | 她都和你同居了吗 |
[22:49] | Lesbians move quickly, darling. | 拉拉的恋情发展速度很快 亲爱的 |
[22:51] | Well, I’m going to turn in. | 我要去睡了 |
[22:53] | Night, all. | 各位晚安 |
[22:55] | Good night, Balthazar. | 晚安 巴尔萨泽 |
[22:58] | Oh, and Stuart, would you take my card to be framed tomorrow? | 对了斯图尔特 你明天能给我的卡片加个框吗 |
[23:02] | I want to hang it where I can see it every day. | 我要把它挂在每天都能看见的地方 |
[23:05] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:09] | I guess it turns out you don’t get Freddie | 看来你还是没法给弗雷迪 |
[23:11] | the perfect gift after all. | 一份完美的礼物 |
[23:13] | Oh, yes, I do. | 不 我做到了 |
[23:16] | I sent him that card. | 那卡片是我送的 |
[23:25] | I was thinking of getting a face-lift. | 我在想要不要做个面部拉皮 |
[23:35] | What do you think, Vi? | 你觉得如何 小维 |
[23:36] | That’s not my cup of tea. | 那不是我的风格[茶] |
[23:38] | Well, excuse me for wanting to improve myself. | 不好意思 我就是想提升自己 |
[23:42] | If anybody’s going to get a face-lift around here, | 如果有谁需要做面部拉皮 |
[23:44] | it should be you. | 那也该是你 |
[23:46] | I meant that’s not my cup of tea. That is. | 我是说 那杯不是我的茶 这杯才是 |
[23:58] | You look great, by the way. | 你其实看起来很美 |
[24:01] | Oh, I’m worried about Balthazar. | 我很担心巴尔萨泽 |
[24:04] | He just sneezed, and 3 teeth fell out. | 它刚打了个喷嚏 喷出了三颗牙 |
[24:08] | That’s perfectly normal. | 那很正常 |
[24:09] | I did the same thing yesterday. | 我昨天也这样 |
[24:12] | Do you know, boys, I was considering | 你们知道吗 我在考虑 |
[24:14] | taking a trip to Italy. | 去一趟意大利 |
[24:17] | What do you think? | 你们觉得如何 |
[24:18] | Oh, now is not a good time, Violet. | 现在可不合适 维奥莱特 |
[24:20] | We’ve got so much coming up. | 我们有好多事要安排 |
[24:21] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[24:22] | Well, I–I can’t think of anything at the moment, | 我这会儿什么也想不出来 |
[24:27] | but we might need you for something. | 但我们可能有事需要你 |
[24:30] | Well, thanks for asking, Vi, | 谢谢你问我们 小维 |
[24:32] | but we’d prefer you to stay in town. | 但我们希望你留在城里 |
[24:34] | We’ll check our diary and get back to you. | 我们会查一下日志再答复你 |
[24:37] | Oh, all right. | 那好吧 |
[24:39] | – Hi! – Hello, Ash. | -你们好 -你好 艾什 |
[24:41] | Hello, Ash! | 你好 艾什 |
[24:42] | I’ve got some really big news! | 我有重大消息要宣布 |
[24:44] | Oh, come in, sit down. | 快进来 坐吧 |
[24:47] | Here, can I get you a drink? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[24:49] | We have water or tea. | 我们有水和茶 |
[24:51] | Actually, only tea. The tap’s just broken. | 其实只有茶 水龙头坏了 |
[24:55] | That’s empty. | 那是空的 |
[24:57] | We have nothing. | 这下什么也没有了 |
[24:59] | I’m good, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[25:01] | So what’s your news, darling? | 你有什么消息呢 亲爱的 |
[25:03] | I’m going to university! | 我要去上大学了 |
[25:05] | Oh, that is fantastic! | 那真是太好了 |
[25:08] | Congratulations, Ash! | 恭喜你 艾什 |
[25:10] | I was wondering | 我之前就在琢磨 |
[25:11] | when you were going to do something with your life. | 你这辈子什么时候才打算有点人生追求 |
[25:15] | I didn’t want you to end up like… | 我可不希望你落得像那谁一样… |
[25:22] | Please tell me you’re having a stroke. | 拜托告诉我你是中风了 |
[25:29] | I could even help you with your homework, darling. | 我还可以帮你写作业 亲爱的 |
[25:32] | I’ve always been very good at maths. | 我一向很擅长数学 |
[25:34] | That’s the one with all the numbers, right? | 数学就是全是数字的那门课 对吧 |
[25:36] | Actually, I won’t be going to uni nearby. | 其实 我不是要上附近的大学 |
[25:38] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[25:40] | Well, you remember how both my parents are in prison? | 你们记得我父母都在坐牢吧 |
[25:43] | Yeah, we remember. | 是的 我们记得 |
[25:44] | That is something that tends to stick with you. | 那种事几乎是过耳不忘的 |
[25:48] | Well, I applied for a grant in the States and I got it! | 我申请了美国大学补助 后来拿到了 |
[25:52] | Apparently I qualify as a special needs case | 显然我符合特殊需求的条件 |
[25:54] | because both my parents are incarcerated for violent crimes. | 因为我双亲都因为暴力犯罪被监禁了 |
[25:57] | Isn’t that great? | 那多棒啊 |
[25:58] | The States? The united states? | 美国 美利坚合众国吗 |
[26:01] | That place over there? | 地球另一端吗 |
[26:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:03] | But it’s filled with Americans. | 但那里全是美国人啊 |
[26:10] | I dated one once. | 我和一个美国人约会过 |
[26:12] | They can be quite peculiar. | 他们真够奇怪的 |
[26:15] | They actually have sex sober. | 可以不用喝酒就上床 |
[26:23] | I applied ages ago. | 我好几年前就申请了 |
[26:24] | I didn’t even think I was going to get it, | 我都没想到我还能拿到 |
[26:26] | But luckily, both my parents are serving sentences for manslaughter, | 但很幸运 我父母因为杀人都还在服刑 |
[26:29] | so that helped a lot. | 真是帮了大忙了 |
[26:30] | So where’s the university, darling? | 那大学在哪儿呢 亲爱的 |
[26:33] | – It’s in New York. – New York? | -在纽约 -纽约吗 |
[26:35] | Well, now, I forget. | 我给忘了 |
[26:36] | Is that supposed to have the best of the Americans | 那里是聚集了最优秀的美国人 |
[26:39] | or the worst? | 还是最糟的来着 |
[26:41] | I think both. | 我想都有 |
[26:43] | And the grant is for all 4 years! | 并且 那补助涵盖了整整4年 |
[26:46] | 4 years?! | 四年 |
[26:47] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[26:51] | If that’s what you want to do… | 如果这是你想做的 |
[26:53] | Yes, it’s your decision. | 是啊 这是你自己的决定 |
[26:55] | It’s nothing to do with us. | 和我们没关系 |
[26:58] | I–I mean, I’m not definitely taking it yet. | 其实 我还没有决定要接受 |
[27:01] | Oh, so it’s not definite, then? | 那就还没确定吗 |
[27:03] | Well, no, I guess… | 我想没有 |
[27:05] | You do whatever you want. It’s really none of our business. | 你想做什么都可以 真的和我们没关系 |
[27:10] | We actually are pretty busy today, so, uh… | 我们今天其实很忙 所以… |
[27:18] | Ok, um… | 好的 |
[27:20] | I should go anyway. | 我该走了 |
[27:24] | Congratulations again, Ash. | 再次恭喜 艾什 |
[27:26] | Thanks, Violet. | 谢谢你 维奥莱特 |
[27:32] | You don’t suppose he’s ever given his parents our address, do you? | 他应该没把我们的地址告诉他父母吧 |
[27:39] | If he has, we’re as good as dead. | 如果他给了 那我们与死无异了 |
[27:44] | Mum, sorry I can’t hear you. | 妈 抱歉 我听不清你在说什么 |
[27:45] | There’s a lot of screaming in the background. | 背景音有好多人在尖叫啊 |
[27:48] | Is there a prison riot going on? | 是发生了监狱暴动吗 |
[27:51] | Oh, somebody’s brought in some free chicken from KFC? | 原来是有人从肯德基带了免费鸡肉啊 |
[27:56] | No, no, no, you go. | 不不 没事 你去吧 |
[27:58] | Enjoy. | 好好享受吧 |
[28:01] | Yeah, I’ll talk to you next month. | 好的 我下个月再跟你聊 |
[28:07] | – Violet. – Hello, darling. | -维奥莱特 -你好 亲爱的 |
[28:09] | Come in, sit. Can I get you a drink? | 请进 坐吧 你要喝点酒吗 |
[28:12] | Oh, only if you’re having one, otherwise nothing for me. | 除非你也喝 否则就不要了 |
[28:15] | I’m not. | 我不喝 |
[28:16] | – Oh, I still want one. – I’ll have one, too. | -那我还是要喝 -那我也喝吧 |
[28:21] | Darling, there’s something I want to talk to you about. | 亲爱的 我有件事想告诉你 |
[28:28] | This is about New York, isn’t it? | 是关于纽约的事 对吧 |
[28:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:32] | Why is the bottle all the way over there? | 你怎么把整瓶酒放在那么远的地方 |
[28:39] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[28:40] | I’ve decided I’m not going. | 我已经决定不去了 |
[28:42] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[28:44] | Well, I saw how– | 我看到… |
[28:45] | Both bottles, no? | 两瓶都拿来不行吗 |
[28:50] | I saw how Freddie and Stuart reacted when they found out | 我看到当弗雷迪和斯图尔特发现我将要去 |
[28:53] | How far away I was going to be, | 那么远的地方时 他们的那种反应 |
[28:55] | and I–I realized I couldn’t leave them. | 我意识到我不能离开他们 |
[28:58] | Oh, Ash. | 艾什 |
[28:59] | I want to be there for them, Violet. | 我想在他们身边照顾他们 维奥莱特 |
[29:02] | Besides, it was stupid to think | 再说了 我竟然觉得 |
[29:04] | that I could make a life for meself in New York. | 我可以在纽约闯出一片天地 也真够傻的 |
[29:06] | No, it wasn’t. | 不 并不傻 |
[29:09] | But I thought you wanted to talk to me to get me to stay. | 我以为你是想劝我留下来的呢 |
[29:11] | Quite the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[29:12] | I’m here to make sure you go. | 我是劝你务必走的 |
[29:16] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[29:18] | Listen, darling, don’t you know how special you are? | 听着 亲爱的 你难道不知道你有多与众不同吗 |
[29:25] | No. | 不知道 |
[29:28] | Nobody’s ever said that I was special before. | 以前从未有人说过我与众不同 |
[29:31] | Oh, but you are, Ash. | 但你确实是的 艾什 |
[29:34] | That’s why we all love you so much. | 所以我们才都这么爱你 |
[29:37] | That’s why Freddie and Stuart don’t want you to leave. | 也正因此弗雷迪和斯图尔特才不希望你离开 |
[29:41] | They want to keep the things they love the most closest to them. | 他们希望把自己最爱的东西留在身边 |
[29:45] | That’s why I’ve never moved further than a few streets away… | 所以我每次搬家 最远离他们也就几个街区 |
[29:50] | In over 50 years. | 50多年来都这样 |
[29:53] | And I don’t want you to end up like that. | 我不希望你最后也是这样的结局 |
[29:57] | Maybe I don’t want to go. | 或许我其实并不想离开 |
[29:58] | Maybe I want to stay here with all of you. | 或许我想留在这里 跟你们在一起 |
[30:00] | No, you can’t stay with us. | 不 你不能跟我们待在一起 |
[30:02] | You have your whole life waiting for you. | 你的大好人生在前方等着你呢 |
[30:06] | Ooh, you’re gonna be something so marvelous, Ash. | 你会大有成就的 艾什 |
[30:12] | Promise me you’ll go. | 答应我 你会走的 |
[30:16] | You must promise me. | 你必须向我保证 |
[30:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:27] | Good. Very good. | 很好 好极了 |
[30:30] | Now, shall we get blind drunk? | 好了 我们来大醉一场吧 |
[30:33] | I’d like that. | 我看不错 |
[30:42] | Let’s see… | 想想看 |
[30:43] | I’ve packed him extra socks, um, a thick jumper | 我给他多带了好几双袜子 一件厚套头衫 |
[30:47] | because it gets cold over there, | 因为那边会很冷 |
[30:49] | and I baked him his favorite biscuits for the plane. | 我还给他烤了他最爱的饼干 在飞机上吃 |
[30:53] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[30:55] | This way he can use them as weapons if he gets mugged. | 那样的话 如果他被打劫 可以拿硬饼干当武器 |
[30:59] | Did you hide the extra cash in there for him, Stuart? | 你给他多放了些现金在里面吗 斯图尔特 |
[31:02] | Uh, y-yes, I did. | 是的 放了 |
[31:03] | And the scarf I knitted? | 我织的那条围巾呢 |
[31:05] | You only gave me a ball of wool. | 你给我的就是一团毛线而已 |
[31:09] | I kept meaning to get round to it. | 我一直想织结果没抽出空 |
[31:12] | I don’t know why you’re both dithering about | 我不明白你们两个为什么紧张兮兮的 |
[31:14] | like 2 monkeys on crack. | 跟两只神经质的猴子一样 |
[31:15] | Ash is moving. I mean, it’s not that big a deal. | 艾什要搬走了 有什么大不了的 |
[31:18] | Oh, Freddie… | 弗雷迪 |
[31:22] | That’s him. | 是他来了 |
[31:24] | Freddie, you know it’s all right to– | 弗雷迪 其实表露出… |
[31:26] | Vi, please. | 小维 别说了 |
[31:30] | Hello, Ash. | 你好 艾什 |
[31:35] | – Hi, Freddie. – Hello. | -嗨 弗雷迪 -你好 |
[31:39] | All set, darling? | 都准备妥了吗 亲爱的 |
[31:41] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[31:42] | Come, sit. Have some tea. | 来坐下吧 喝些茶 |
[31:44] | I don’t think I’ve got time. | 我可能没时间了 |
[31:45] | My flight leaves in a few hours. | 我的飞机几小时后就要起飞了 |
[31:49] | Well, we’ve, uh, packed you a small bag | 我们给你准备了一个小包 |
[31:51] | with some of the things we thought you might need. | 里面都是我们认为你可能会需要的东西 |
[31:54] | Didn’t we, Freddie? | 对吧 弗雷迪 |
[31:57] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你们不必这么费事的 |
[31:58] | And I knitted you a scarf. | 我还给你织了条围巾呢 |
[32:02] | Let me take a look at it. | 我来看看 |
[32:03] | Oh, look at it in New York. | 还是等去了纽约再看吧 |
[32:12] | I guess this is good-bye. | 大概这就得告别了吧 |
[32:15] | Violet, I don’t know what– | 维奥莱特 我不知道… |
[32:16] | Oh, come now. We’re gonna see each other all the time. | 拜托 我们还是会经常见面的 |
[32:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:22] | I’ll go to America. You’ll come visit. | 我会去美国 你可以来看我 |
[32:26] | It’ll be just like always. | 一切就跟往常一样 |
[32:28] | Right. | 没错 |
[32:29] | So it’s not really good-bye at all, is it? | 所以这也不算什么告别吧 |
[32:32] | No, I guess not. | 是啊 的确不算 |
[32:34] | ‘Course not. | 当然不算 |
[32:45] | Good-bye. | 再见了 |
[32:47] | Have you got your passport? | 你带了护照吗 |
[32:49] | And your tickets? | 机票呢 |
[32:52] | And papers for the university? | 大学的入学证书呢 |
[32:54] | And your–and– | 还有你的.. |
[32:55] | Yes, I’ve got everything. | 都有 我都带齐了 |
[33:02] | Thank you, Stuart. | 谢谢你 斯图尔特 |
[33:09] | Freddie? | 弗雷迪 |
[33:12] | Best of luck, Ash. | 祝你好运 艾什 |
[33:17] | Right. | 好的 |
[33:18] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[33:22] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[33:23] | Well, I guess this is it. | 我想就这样了 |
[33:26] | I’ll see you soon, darling. | 我们很快会再见的 亲爱的 |
[33:28] | It’ll be like you never left. | 就好像你从未离开一样 |
[33:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:32] | Like I never left. | 就像我从未离开 |
[33:37] | Bye. | 再见 |
[33:47] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[33:51] | I don’t know about you two, but I’ve decided to go to Italy. | 我不知道你们是怎么打算 我打算去意大利 |
[33:59] | Well, I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[34:00] | Well, now that that’s all over, shall we– | 既然这一切都结束了 我们要不要 |
[34:44] | Freddie, tea! | 弗雷迪 喝茶啦 |
[34:47] | How is it your voice is getting higher-pitched? | 你的声音怎么越来越尖 |
[34:51] | Soon only dogs will be able to hear it. | 再这样下去只有狗能听到了 |
[34:56] | I see you took your motherfucking bitch pills before going to sleep. | 我看到你睡前服了一颗”贱嘴毒舌丸” |
[35:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:07] | This Christmas radio drama I’m recording today with Dame Eileen Atkins | 我今天要和艾琳·阿特金斯夫人一起录的圣诞广播剧 |
[35:13] | has got my nerves a bit frayed. | 有点让我神经紧张 |
[35:15] | And she has done so many extraordinary things… | 她有很多杰出的成就 |
[35:21] | none of which I can think of at the moment, um… | 我一时半会也想不起来有什么 |
[35:23] | Well, of course you’re nervous. | 你当然紧张啦 |
[35:25] | You did get the part at the very last minute. | 你最后一刻才得到这个角色 |
[35:29] | I found out from my agent | 我从经纪人那里得知 |
[35:29] | that was because I wasn’t their first choice. | 那是因为我不是他们的首选 |
[35:33] | You were their second choice? | 那你是他们的第二选择 |
[35:37] | Third? | 第三 |
[35:39] | 36th. | 是第36 |
[35:42] | I didn’t even think there were 35 actors of your age still alive. | 我以为活到你这个岁数的演员已经不到35个了呢 |
[35:47] | There aren’t. Most of them turned it down because they’re dead. | 是不到 他们大部分都拒绝了因为他们死了 |
[35:52] | Hello, darling! | 你们好 亲爱的 |
[35:53] | I’ve been out Christmas shopping all day. | 我整天都在进行圣诞大采购 |
[35:56] | Oh! And who are all the presents for? | 那这些礼物都是给谁的 |
[35:59] | Me. | 我呀 |
[36:01] | Hello,Vi. You look… | 你好呀 小维 你看上去… |
[36:06] | Hello, Vi. | 你好 小维 |
[36:08] | So, darling, a radio drama with Eileen Atkins for Christmas. | 亲爱的 跟艾琳·阿特金斯合作圣诞广播剧 |
[36:13] | How thrilling. | 太激动人心啦 |
[36:14] | What’s the role? | 你的角色是什么 |
[36:16] | An old man who has never made much of his life. | 一个虚度一生的老男人 |
[36:21] | I didn’t have to look far for inspiration. | 我倒是不用刻意去找灵感 |
[36:27] | He was therir 36th choice! | 他是他们的第36个选择 |
[36:34] | So who’s Eileen Atkins playing? | 艾琳·阿特金斯声演什么呢 |
[36:37] | I don’t know. I’ve just read my part. | 我不知道 我只看了我这部分的剧本 |
[36:42] | Hello. Can I help you? | 喂 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[36:44] | I just wanted to introduce myself. I’m Oliver. | 我想自我介绍一下 我叫奥利弗 |
[36:46] | I’m renting the flat upstairs. | 我租了楼上的公寓 |
[36:47] | I’m Stuart, this is my husband Freddie, | 我是斯图尔特 这是我丈夫弗雷迪 |
[36:50] | and this is our friend Violet. | 这是我们的好友维奥莱特 |
[36:52] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[36:54] | Would you… | 你要… |
[36:57] | Well, it was a pleasure meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[36:59] | Thanks for dropping by, Oliver. | 谢谢你来打招呼 奥利弗 |
[37:04] | Ooh, he seemed nice. | 他看上去很不错啊 |
[37:06] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[37:10] | I should be off. | 我该走了 |
[37:12] | Don’t want to keep the Dame waiting. | 不能让夫人等着啊 |
[37:16] | You know, I’m going to take my “Downton Abbey” birthday card | 我打算带上我的《唐顿庄园》生日贺卡 |
[37:22] | to show her. | 给她看 |
[37:24] | Let her know that I’m somebody, too. | 让她知道我也是个腕儿 |
[37:35] | Sometimes he breaks my heart. | 有时候他真让我心痛 |
[37:39] | My, | 天啊 |
[37:39] | you certainly love your rocking chair, Rosemary. | 你当然爱你的摇椅啦 罗斯玛丽 |
[37:49] | I do, Albert, | 没错 阿尔伯特 |
[37:51] | almost as much as our cat. | 几乎跟对我们的猫一样爱 |
[37:56] | Rosemary, a car is pulling up! | 罗斯玛丽 一辆车要停下来了 |
[38:04] | I can’t tell who it is, Rosemary. | 我看不清那是谁 罗斯玛丽 |
[38:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:08] | Can it be? | 可能吗 |
[38:10] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[38:13] | I got so emotional, I knocked the vase | 我情绪激动 我撞倒了 |
[38:17] | that was on this table over. | 这张桌子上的花瓶 |
[38:19] | That’s what that sound was. | 刚才是那个声音 |
[38:22] | I’m going to open the door and see who it is. | 我要开门看看究竟是谁 |
[38:26] | Oh, Albert! | 阿尔伯特 |
[38:27] | It’s Lucas, our son, whom we haven’t seen in years. | 是卢卡斯 我们好多年没见的儿子 |
[38:32] | Lucas! Give your mother a kiss! | 卢卡斯 快过来亲亲你母亲 |
[38:37] | I’m so happy, Albert. | 我好幸福 阿尔伯特 |
[38:38] | Listen, do you hear the church bells? | 听 你听到教堂的钟声了吗 |
[38:49] | And they’re playing | 他们正在敲的是 |
[38:51] | “Our son comes home for Christmas.” | 《我们的儿子回家过圣诞了》 |
[38:58] | It was all rather convincing, | 真实度很高啊 |
[39:02] | as if we were there in the room with you… | 就像我们真与你们共处一室一样 |
[39:05] | whether we wanted to be or not. | 不管是不是被强迫的 |
[39:11] | Yes, well done. | 真棒 好样的 |
[39:14] | Now I’m about to cough. | 现在我要咳嗽了 |
[39:20] | That was the sound you just heard. | 你们刚刚听到的就是咳嗽声 |
[39:27] | I must need glasses because I couldn’t see a thing, but it… | 我肯定需要眼镜 因为我什么画面都看不见 |
[39:33] | it sounded lovely. | 但是听起来挺好 |
[39:35] | I must check on dinner. | 我得去查看下晚餐 |
[39:38] | Oh, just so you all know, we had lots of yogurt | 我说一下 我们有很多酸奶 |
[39:41] | that expires tomorrow, so that’s going to be featured heavily. | 明天就过期了 所以晚餐会有很多酸奶制品 |
[39:46] | Everything here is terrible. | 这里的一切都烂透了 |
[39:51] | There you go! | 好了 |
[39:53] | Merry Christmas, Balthazar. | 圣诞快乐 巴尔萨泽 |
[39:57] | Need any help, darling? | 需要帮忙吗 亲爱的 |
[39:59] | Oh, that would be terrific. | 那太好了 |
[40:00] | Uh, what is it you like to do? | 你想帮我做什么 |
[40:03] | Watch. | 围观 |
[40:06] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[40:07] | Oh, that is adorable. | 太可爱了 |
[40:11] | Are you certain he’s still alive? | 你确定它还活着吗 |
[40:13] | Not 100%. | 不是很确定 |
[40:18] | I thought I told you never to leave me alone | 我记得我告诉过你 别让我一个人 |
[40:19] | with my brother and that loony. | 跟我哥和那个疯婆子待着 |
[40:22] | Sorry you’re divorced | 很遗憾你离婚了 |
[40:24] | and have nobody this Christmas, Vi. | 圣诞节没人陪 小维 |
[40:27] | Well, I have both of you. | 我有你们啊 |
[40:29] | And it’s kind of like the three of us are married anyway. | 我们这简直就像是三人婚姻一样 |
[40:33] | No, it’s not. | 不 并不是 |
[40:35] | – Mason? – Yes? | -梅森 -什么事 |
[40:38] | – Is it Christmas? – Yes. | -今天是圣诞节吗 -是的 |
[40:40] | I remember because my son called me. | 我记得是因为我儿子给我打了电话 |
[40:42] | How lovely. | 真好 |
[40:43] | Yes, he always calls me on Christmas Eve. | 是的 他总是在平安夜来电 |
[40:48] | My memory hasn’t been… well, you know. | 我的记性不是太…你知道 |
[40:54] | Can I tell you something? | 我能告诉你一件事吗 |
[40:56] | Certainly you can. | 当然可以 |
[40:58] | I’m frightened. | 我很害怕 |
[41:01] | I’m here, my dear. | 有我在呢 亲爱的 |
[41:04] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[41:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:25] | Well, Stuart has almost finished murdering dinner. | 斯图尔特的黑暗料理很快就做好了 |
[41:28] | And what have you two been talking about? | 你们两个在聊些什么呢 |
[41:30] | About what a marvelous time we’ve been having. | 关于我们在此度过的美好时光 |
[41:32] | Yes. | 没错 |
[41:33] | Are you all right, Penelope? | 你还好吗 佩内洛普 |
[41:35] | I’m wonderful, Violet. I’ve always loved Christmas. | 好极了 维奥莱特 我一直都很爱圣诞节 |
[41:38] | So have I. | 我也是 |
[41:40] | Mason, do you remember when our mother used to sing carols to us? | 梅森 还记得妈妈当年给我们唱圣诞颂歌吗 |
[41:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:47] | She had a beautiful voice. | 她的声线真美 |
[41:48] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[41:56] | And then she beat us. | 然后她就揍我们 |
[42:01] | She was a monster. | 她是个魔鬼 |
[42:06] | I really hope everybody likes yogurt. | 我真心希望大家喜欢酸奶 |
[42:12] | Who can that be? | 会是谁呢 |
[42:13] | Well, if it’s someone collecting for charity, | 如果是有人来要求捐款行善 |
[42:15] | politely tell them to piss off. | 礼貌地让他们滚蛋 |
[42:20] | Oh, hello, Oliver. | 你好 奥利弗 |
[42:22] | I just stopped by to wish you both a Merry Christmas. | 我只是想来祝你们圣诞快乐 |
[42:25] | Please, come in. | 请进 |
[42:26] | – If you’re sure it’s all right. – Of course. | -如果方便的话 -当然 |
[42:28] | Uh, you know Freddie. | 你认识弗雷迪 |
[42:29] | And this is Penelope and Mason. | 这是佩内洛普和梅森 |
[42:32] | – Hello, sweetheart. – Hmm, hello. | -你好 甜心 -你好 |
[42:34] | And you remember our friend Violet. | 你记得我们的朋友维奥莱特吧 |
[42:36] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[42:39] | Well, join us. | 跟我们一起吧 |
[42:41] | Yes, sit. | 没错 请坐 |
[42:56] | Your hand’s on my thigh. | 你的手放在我大腿上 |
[42:59] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[43:02] | Can I get you a drink? | 你想喝点什么 |
[43:04] | I’m ok, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[43:06] | Violet! | 维奥莱特 |
[43:07] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[43:10] | I don’t mean to stare, but… | 原谅我失礼盯着你看 可是 |
[43:13] | are you Freddie Thornhill from “Doctor who”? | 你是演《神秘博士》的弗雷迪·唐希尔吗 |
[43:30] | Guilty as charged, Oliver. | 如假包换 奥利弗 |
[43:34] | Here I am, just spending a quiet christmas with my family, | 我在和我的家人度过一个安静的圣诞节 |
[43:37] | and well, I guess I’ve been discovered. | 却被人认出来了 |
[43:43] | By the one person who’s ever recognized him. | 世上就这么一个人认得他 |
[43:49] | I am a massive fan, | 我是个忠实的粉丝 |
[43:51] | but you must get that all the time. | 不过这话你肯定天天听 |
[43:52] | I do. | 没错 |
[43:55] | But how kind of you to say. | 不过谢谢你这么说 |
[43:58] | So, you must tell us all about yourself, Oliver. | 介绍一下自己吧 奥利弗 |
[44:03] | We want to know everything. | 我们什么都想知道 |
[44:14] | Merry Christmas, Freddie. | 圣诞快乐 弗雷迪 |
[44:19] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[44:25] | Merry Cristmas, Balthazar. | 圣诞快乐 巴尔萨泽 |
[44:59] | Stuart, stop snoring. | 斯图尔特 别打呼噜 |
[45:03] | That’s not me. | 不是我 |
[45:07] | Sorry, darlings. | 抱歉 亲爱的们 |
[45:16] | Geez, I’d forgotten she was here. | 天啊 我都忘了她还在这里 |
[45:20] | See? It is a little like we’re all married. | 瞧吧 的确有点像是三人婚姻 |
[45:25] | You have to stop saying that. | 请你别再这么说了 |
[45:34] | Stuart? | 斯图尔特 |
[45:36] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[45:39] | Will you hold me? | 你能抱着我吗 |
[45:57] | I’m so happy. | 我好幸福 |