时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | ♪ Hilda ♪ | |
[01:06] | Something’s out there. | 外面有情况 |
[01:08] | Something dangerous. | 危险的情况 |
[01:12] | And I suspect it means to eat us. | 而且我猜它想要吃了我们 |
[01:19] | Hilda, what are you up to in here? | -希尔达 |
[01:21] | Camping with Twig and Alfur. | 你在这里干什么呢? -跟枝枝和艾福在露营 |
[01:23] | – Alfur? The elf? He’s here? – Yes. | -艾福?那个精灵?他在这儿吗? -是的 |
[01:27] | He’s here to file reports about the city back to the other elves. | 他在这儿给家里的精灵们 写关于城市的报告 |
[01:30] | They don’t really care about Trolberg, but they love receiving reports. | 他们不关心特洛尔堡 但他们很喜欢收到报告 |
[01:33] | They do. | 没错 |
[01:35] | What do you say we go out for a walk and see the city a bit? | 你想不想一起出去散散步 看看这座城市? |
[01:37] | But the city is so cold and dull. There’s nothing to do out there. | 可是城里又冷又无聊 外面什么都没的做 |
[01:42] | Hilda, I insist. You haven’t been out of the house in days. | 希尔达 一定得出门 |
[01:45] | Fine. | 你都在屋里闷了好几天了 好吧 |
[01:49] | – She’ll see you later, Alfur. – Mum, he’s over there. | -她一会儿就会回来的 艾福 -妈妈 他在那边呢 |
[01:54] | You really need to sign the paperwork. | 你真应该把那些协议签了 |
[02:07] | Don’t be so dramatic. | 别那么夸张好吧 |
[02:09] | The truth is there’s lots to do in Trolberg. | 其实在特洛尔堡有好多事情可做 |
[02:12] | In fact, there’s a big parade this evening | 今天晚上还有一个大游行 |
[02:14] | with floats and decorations and lights and loud music. | 有花车 有装饰 有彩灯还有喧嚣的音乐 |
[02:17] | People in weird costumes. | 人们还会穿上怪异的服装 |
[02:20] | I suppose that sounds cool. I’ve never seen a proper parade before. | 听上去应该会很有趣吧 我还从没见过大游行呢 |
[02:24] | Why don’t we go down and watch it together? | 我们晚上一起出来看看吧? |
[02:26] | You might find the city more fun than you think. | 或许你会发现城里比你想得要好玩 |
[02:29] | It still can’t match the wilderness for interesting creatures. | 还是跟荒野里的有趣生物没法比 |
[02:31] | Oh, no? I see a few interesting creatures right over there. | 没法比吗? |
[02:35] | Where? | 我看到那边有些有趣的生物 |
[02:37] | Then we can go and play knock and run. | 在哪儿? 然后我们就能去玩敲门就跑了 |
[02:40] | – Huh, yeah! – Yeah, that’d be so cool! | -好 |
[02:43] | – Oh. – Why not go make some new friends? | -一定很好玩 要不要去交些新朋友呢? |
[02:47] | Did you see that? I swear I just saw some lightning. | 你看见了吗?我发誓我看到了闪电 |
[02:51] | – But the sky’s so clear. – Don’t change the subject. | -可是天空这么晴朗啊 -你别转换话题 |
[02:55] | You’re always saying how you can make friends with elves, trolls, and giants. | 你总是说自己可以跟精灵 巨魔和巨人交朋友 |
[02:58] | Compared to that, talking to some kids should be easy. | 和他们相比 跟小孩聊天应该更容易吧? |
[03:07] | Hello, I’m Hilda. | 你们好 |
[03:09] | I just moved here. | 我叫希尔达 |
[03:11] | Want to be friends? | 刚刚搬到这里 想交个朋友吗? |
[03:14] | – Hi, Hilda. Nice to meet you. – Welcome to Trolberg. | -很高兴认识你 希尔达 -欢迎来到特洛尔堡 |
[03:20] | Well, come on. | 好了 |
[03:22] | Mm? | 来吧 |
[03:29] | Eh? | 嗯? |
[03:32] | Oh, nobody there. | 根本没人 |
[03:48] | Psst, come on! | 快跑啊 |
[03:52] | Hello, dear. What can I do for you? | 你好 亲爱的 |
[03:59] | I just wanted to tell you, um… | 你有什么事吗? 我只是想告诉你… |
[04:04] | tell you that your flowers are… are very pretty. | 告诉你说 你的这些花都非常漂亮 |
[04:08] | Why, thank you! | 谢谢 |
[04:10] | What a lovely girl you are. | 你可真是个可爱的小姑娘 |
[04:21] | Okay, so, standard can rules. | 好了 现在说一下规则 |
[04:24] | No elbows, no can backs. | 不能用胳膊肘 不能往回踢 |
[04:34] | No! Use your feet! | 不对 要用脚踢 |
[04:49] | So, uh, anyone going to the big parade tonight? | 今天晚上有人去看游行吗? |
[04:53] | Parades are for little kids and goody-goody Sparrow Scouts. | 游行是给小孩 和自以为是的麻雀童子军看的 |
[04:56] | Nice! | 不错 |
[04:58] | Check out this rock. | 瞧瞧这块石头 |
[05:00] | I love rocks! | 我喜欢石头 |
[05:02] | Here’s an even better one. Look! | 这还有一块更好的 看 |
[05:04] | Oh, cool! Can I see? | 酷 给我看看? |
[05:08] | Hey, that is a good one. | 这块的确不错 |
[05:18] | No! No! Stop it! Stop! | 别… 快停下… |
[05:27] | Yes, I win! | -太棒了 |
[05:29] | What’s the matter with you? | 我赢了 |
[05:31] | Oh. Um… | -你这是在干什么? |
[05:34] | What? It’s just a bird. | 怎么了?就是只鸟 |
[05:36] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[05:39] | I’m fine… I think. | 我没事 我想没事 |
[05:42] | – Did that bird just talk? – Uh… no. | -那只鸟是不是说话了? -没有 |
[05:45] | – Leave him alone. – Did anyone else hear that? | -你别碰他 -你们有人听见吗? |
[05:48] | – No. | – No. -没有 -没有 |
[05:49] | – Let me see him. – No! | -让我看看 -不行 |
[05:51] | – Come on! – Get away! | -给我 -你走开 |
[05:55] | Hmm, way to scare off the new kid. | -就该这么吓唬新来的 |
[05:57] | It talked! Seriously! | -它说话了 是真的 |
[05:59] | Did you really not hear that? | 你们真的都没听见吗? |
[06:07] | Okay, we’re here. | 我们到了 |
[06:09] | – You did talk, right? – I did? When? | -你的确说话了 是吧? -我说了吗?什么时候? |
[06:16] | Ooh, how did it go? | 玩得怎么样? |
[06:18] | It was so nice to see you making friends with some actual kids for a change | 真高兴看到你 可以和真正的小孩子们交上朋友 |
[06:22] | instead of some odd creature. | 而不是那些怪异的生物 |
[06:23] | – Uh… – Shh! | |
[06:25] | Uh, yeah, uh, it was cool. | 是啊 挺好玩的 |
[06:34] | Sign here, here, and here. | 签在这里 这里 还有这里 |
[06:38] | Sorry for the hassle, but now you’ll be able to see Alfur. | 抱歉这么麻烦 不过你现在就能看到艾福了 |
[06:42] | Hello! | 你好 |
[06:43] | And this is my deer fox Twig. | 这是我的鹿狐 |
[06:48] | Oh! | 叫枝枝 |
[06:50] | The raven here was attacked by some awful children, | 这只乌鸦被一些讨厌的小孩打中了 |
[06:53] | but he seems to be all right now. | 不过他应该没事了 |
[06:55] | Hmm, what a tale. | 真是好故事 |
[06:56] | This will make quite a report for the elves. | 一定能给精灵们写一篇好报告 |
[06:59] | So, what’s your name? | 好了 |
[07:01] | Um… I’m not sure. | 你叫什么? 我不太确定 |
[07:04] | Uh-huh. And how do you spend your time here in the city? | 那你在城里一般都会做些什么呢? |
[07:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:09] | Yeah. I hate to say this, but he’s not a great interview. | 我也不想这么说 但他不是一个理想的采访对象 |
[07:13] | Oh, no, I’ve lost my memory! | 不 我的记忆丧失了 |
[07:15] | This is bad. I think I’m important. | 太糟糕了 我想我是很重要的 |
[07:18] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不是呢? |
[07:19] | No, I have to be somewhere. There’s something I need to do! | 不 我得去什么地方 有一些我必须要做的事情 |
[07:23] | But I can’t even remember who I is! | 可我连“我谁是”都不记得了 |
[07:25] | Who I am. Am. | “我是谁” “是谁” |
[07:28] | Now I’ve forgotten grammar! | 现在我居然连语法都忘了 |
[07:31] | And I love grammar. | 我最爱语法了 |
[07:32] | – You love grammar? – Maybe? | -你最爱语法? -可能吧? |
[07:34] | Okay, maybe we can figure this out. | 好吧 |
[07:37] | What can you remember? Think hard. | 也许我们能想明白 |
[07:43] | Uh… | 你都记得什么?使劲儿想 |
[07:44] | I see the statue of a bald, bearded man with a cape. | 我看到一个秃顶 长胡子的男人雕像 披着披风 |
[07:51] | How oddly specific! | 好奇怪的细节啊 |
[07:53] | That should help us find it. Anything else? | 应该能帮上点忙 还有别的吗? |
[07:56] | – I thought I was bigger. – I’ve made that mistake many times. | -我觉得我应该更大点儿 -这种错误我犯过很多次了 |
[08:00] | We’ve got to find that statue and see if it jogs any memories. | 我们得找到雕像 看看能不能帮你记起什么 |
[08:03] | In the meantime, don’t talk to anyone but me and Alfur. | 但你还要记住 只能跟我和艾福讲话 |
[08:07] | You never know if it could be someone unsavory, like those awful kids. | 你永远不知道是否还有 像那些孩子一样讨厌的人 |
[08:10] | But we’re your friends here. We’ll stick by you. | 不过我们是你的朋友 不会出卖你的 |
[08:14] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[08:15] | Shh! | |
[08:17] | Hilda, it’s time for the parade. | 希尔达 游行要开始了 |
[08:20] | Be right there! | 我这就来 |
[08:25] | I’m sorry. We’ll go out looking first thing tomorrow, I promise. | 对不起 明天一大早 我们就出门去找 我保证 |
[08:33] | Ugh! I forgot my wallet. | 我忘了带钱包了 |
[08:35] | Wait right here. I’ll be back in a moment. | 在这里等我 我马上就回来 |
[08:45] | What on earth? | 这是什么啊? |
[08:48] | Come here, come on! | 给我过来 过来 |
[08:49] | Mum! Wait! Come back! | 妈妈 等一下 快回来啊 |
[08:53] | Sorry, but our home is no place for strange birds. Now shoo! | 抱歉 不过我们的公寓 没有地方养奇怪的鸟 快走吧 |
[08:59] | Don’t worry, I’m here to… | 别担心 我这就来… |
[09:03] | help? | 帮你? |
[09:07] | Got my wallet. Let’s go. | 找到钱包了 咱们走 |
[09:11] | Maybe I should get out more. | 也许我是应该经常走出家门 |
[09:13] | I was thinking tomorrow I could go out and explore the city on my own. | 我想明天可以出来 |
[09:17] | Whoa! | 自己一个人探寻一下这座城市 |
[09:19] | It might be better if I showed you around a bit more first. | 也许最好应该先让我带着你转一转 |
[09:22] | That is called a “walk signal.” | 那个叫做“信号灯” |
[09:25] | Great. Great. | -好极了 |
[09:27] | – We’re stuck out here. – Oh, chin up. | 我们被困在这里了 -别灰心 |
[09:30] | Maybe we can turn it to our advantage. | 或许我们能让坏事变成好事 |
[09:32] | Why not find the statue ourselves? | 咱们干嘛不自己去找雕像呢? |
[09:34] | We can fly around and look for it right now. | 我们现在就可以飞出去找 |
[09:37] | You’re right! Hop on, little fella! Let’s do it! | 你说得对 快上来小家伙 咱们就这么干 |
[09:47] | Oh, boy. | 糟糕 |
[09:53] | I’ve forgotten how to fly. | 我忘了怎么飞了… |
[09:55] | I’ve forgotten how to fly! | |
[09:58] | The horror! The humiliation! | 太恐怖了 简直就是耻辱 |
[10:02] | I’m finished, done for! | 我完了 没戏了 |
[10:04] | We’d better just go back to the fire escape. | 我们还是赶紧回到防火梯上面去吧 |
[10:08] | – How? – I’ll fly us up to… | -怎么回去? -我可以飞到… |
[10:11] | We’ll just have to search for the statue on foot. | 我们只要走着去找雕像就可以了 |
[10:14] | I’m a bird. I don’t walk! | 我是一只鸟 我不走路 |
[10:16] | If I did, I probably wouldn’t have these little sticks for legs. | 要是会走 恐怕就不会 长着这么细的一双腿了 |
[10:20] | I walk, and I’ve got little sticks for legs. | 我就能走 但你看我也长着小细腿 |
[10:23] | Fair point. Let’s go. | 说得也对 咱们走吧 |
[10:32] | Ta-da! The famous Trolberg Bird Parade! | 请看 这就是著名的 特洛尔堡大鸟游行 |
[10:36] | It’s just about to start! | 马上就开始了 |
[10:37] | Ooh, it’s the Sparrow Scout float. | 那就是麻雀童子军花车 |
[10:41] | Let’s go and meet them. | 我们过去看看 |
[10:43] | I was a Sparrow Scout myself, you know. | 我自己以前也是麻雀童子军 |
[10:49] | Mum, what’s that bird statue about? | 妈妈 这个鸟的雕像是怎么回事? |
[10:52] | That’s the Great Raven. | 那是大乌鸦 |
[10:54] | This whole festival is in his honor. | 整个节日就是为了纪念它 |
[10:56] | He blesses the city by flying over the parade every year. | 每年游行时它都会飞过这里 保佑整个城市 |
[11:00] | Uh, and, um, what if he doesn’t show up? | 那么 他要是不出现会怎么样? |
[11:04] | Well, it’s been a long time since that ever happened. | 这种事已经很久没有发生过了 |
[11:07] | But when it did, the city had a very bad year. | 不过上次发生的时候 这里度过了糟糕的一年 |
[11:11] | – How bad? – Oh, there was a drought, | -有多糟? -出现了旱灾 |
[11:14] | the harvest was ruined, that sort of thing. | 收成全被毁了 就是这种事情 |
[11:16] | – I want to say famine and plague. – Okay. | -我想说还有饥荒和瘟疫 -好吧 |
[11:22] | Greetings, fellow scouts! How do you do? This is my daughter Hil… | 向你问候 童子军们 你们好吗?这是我的女儿希尔… |
[11:27] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[11:31] | Hmm. | |
[11:35] | Hilda, what are you doing? | 希尔达 你在干什么? |
[11:36] | Mum, I think the Great Raven might be at our house, and he’s lost his memory! | 妈妈 我想大乌鸦可能就在咱们家 他已经失忆了 |
[11:40] | We’ve got to tell him who he is. | 我们得告诉他他是谁 |
[11:42] | It was not the Great Raven. You just found a raven. | 那不是什么大乌鸦 你只是找到一只普通乌鸦 |
[11:46] | – You knew I found a raven? – Yes, and I put him out. | -你知道我找到乌鸦? -对 我把它扔出去了 |
[11:49] | You did what? | 你把他怎么了? |
[11:50] | I had to! You can’t leave random birds in the house. | 我必须扔 你不能随便把什么鸟都带回家里 |
[11:54] | He is not random! He talks! | 他不是随便什么鸟 他会说话的 |
[11:58] | Well, he didn’t say anything to me. | 它可没跟我说话 |
[12:00] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no! Come on! Maybe he’s still near the building. | 不… 快走 也许他还在咱家附近 |
[12:10] | He’s gone! | 他不见了 |
[12:12] | But I know what he’s looking for. | 不过我知道他在找什么 |
[12:13] | The one thing he remembers is a statue of a bald, bearded man with… | 他还记得的一件事就是一个秃顶 长胡子的男人雕像 披着… |
[12:17] | With a cape? | 披着披风? |
[12:18] | – You know it? – It’s locally famous. Let’s go! | -你知道? -在这里可有名了 咱们走 |
[12:23] | Was it a bald man with a cape or a tall man with a cape? | 是披披风的秃顶男人还是高个男人? |
[12:26] | No, no. It was bald! | 不对… 是秃顶 |
[12:33] | Look at those majestic creatures! They’re like giant nittens! | 看看这些壮观的生物 它们就像是巨大的小毛 |
[12:37] | They’re called “cats.” | 它们叫做“猫” |
[12:39] | They appear adorable, but they’re quite sinister | 样子看起来很可爱 其实它们是相当阴险的 |
[12:42] | and love to prey upon birds. | 而且它们最爱捕食鸟类 |
[12:45] | Hey! I remember cats! | 我竟然记得猫 |
[12:50] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[12:55] | How do you find your way around here? | 你在这里是怎么找到路的? |
[12:57] | Every street looks exactly alike. | 每条街看起来都一模一样 |
[12:59] | You know, some people think that about rocks. | 有些人对石头也有这种想法 |
[13:02] | That’s crazy! Every rock is different. | -怎么可能?每块石头都不一样 |
[13:04] | Well, the city is like that, too. | -其实城市也是不一样的 |
[13:06] | Take those houses, for example. Look at the doors. | 就拿这些房子来说吧 看那些门 |
[13:09] | That one’s a nice deep red, | 一扇是漂亮的深红色 |
[13:12] | and that one’s white with windows on it and a knocker. | 那一扇是白色的 还有小窗和门环 |
[13:15] | And that one’s rustic with a wood finish, which I quite like. | 而那一扇很纯朴 是木头的 我还挺喜欢 |
[13:18] | I see what you mean. | 我懂了 |
[13:20] | They’re similar, but they’ve all got their own personality. | 它们都很像 但也都有自己的个性 |
[13:23] | And that’s just the start. | 而且不止这些 |
[13:24] | There’s different chimneys and lampposts. | 这里有不一样的烟囱和路灯杆 |
[13:27] | And different cars and plants breaking out of the pavement. | 不一样的汽车 还有从人行道里长出来的植物 |
[13:31] | See? You’re getting it already. | 瞧?你已经明白了 |
[13:33] | Uh, don’t get me wrong, Trolberg’s still less interesting than a rock, | 别高兴得太早 特洛尔堡还是没有石头有意思 |
[13:37] | but it’s close. | 不过 也差不多了 |
[13:39] | I think we’re almost at the statue. Come on! | 我想我们离雕像很近了 |
[13:44] | Oof! | 走吧 |
[13:47] | Sorry. Pardon me. | 对不起 |
[13:51] | Oh, that was a close call. | 不好意思 刚才真是好险啊 |
[13:54] | Yeah, but now we’re totally lost. | 是啊 可我们现在彻底迷路了 |
[13:58] | We’ll never find that statue! | 我们永远也找不到那座雕像了 |
[14:00] | Now, now, don’t lose heart. | 别灰心啊 |
[14:02] | Oh, where’s your friend, the girl? | 你的朋友在哪? |
[14:05] | We need help. | 那个女孩 我们需要帮助 |
[14:06] | – Helga! Helga! – It’s Hilda, actually. | -希尔加… -其实她是叫希尔达 |
[14:10] | Uh, sorry, I’m bad with names… I think. | 对不起 我很不擅长记名字 大概吧 |
[14:13] | Actually, I have no idea whether I’m bad with names. | 事实上 我都不知道 我是不是不擅长记名字 |
[14:16] | Zelda! | 泽尔达 |
[14:17] | So you can talk! | -你真的会说话 |
[14:19] | – What? No, I can’t. – Shh! | -什么?不 我不会 |
[14:20] | I’ll show everyone I’m not crazy. | 我要让所有人看看我没发疯 |
[14:27] | He’s not here. He must not have been able to find it. | 他没在这儿 他一定是没能找到这里 |
[14:33] | Now what? | 现在怎么办? |
[14:38] | Ah! | |
[14:46] | Where’s the Great Raven? | 大乌鸦怎么还没来?通常它早就到了 |
[14:47] | He’s usually here by now. | |
[14:49] | See, if we want to figure out where a bird would go… | 如果我们想知道一只鸟会去哪里 |
[14:54] | we should look at the city the way a bird does. | 就应该用鸟的眼光去看这座城市 |
[14:56] | Ah! Good thinking. | 是个好主意 |
[15:03] | Wow, from up here, the city is, well, kind of beautiful. | 从这上面看 这座城市还是挺美的 |
[15:09] | Yes, it is. | 是挺美的 |
[15:11] | I know you miss the wilderness, Hilda, but I promise, | 我知道你想念荒野 希尔达 不过我保证 |
[15:15] | Trolberg is a pretty cool place to grow up, too. | 特洛尔堡也是一个成长的好地方 |
[15:18] | I liked it, anyway. | 反正我挺喜欢的 |
[15:22] | I’m sure it’ll be great. | 我相信这真的很棒 |
[15:25] | Sorry if I’ve been a bit of a brat. | 对不起我一直闹脾气 |
[15:29] | And I’m sorry I put the raven out. | 我也很抱歉把乌鸦扔出去了 |
[15:31] | It’s okay. I should have told you about it. | 没事的 我的确应该先告诉你一声 |
[15:34] | But I know you don’t like me making friends with creatures. | 不过我知道你不喜欢 我跟那些生物交朋友 |
[15:38] | Hilda, I love that you can make friends with all manner of things. | 希尔达 我很开心 你可以跟各种各样的生物交朋友 |
[15:42] | I just think you ought to be open to befriending humans as well. | 我只是觉得 你也应该试着跟人类交朋友 |
[15:45] | I am, but those kids just weren’t a good fit. | 我试了 但是那些小孩可真不怎么样 |
[15:50] | They threw rocks at birds, Mum. | 他们扔石头砸小鸟 妈妈 |
[15:52] | Hmm. In that case, I’m proud of you for not making friends. | 这样的话 我很高兴你没能和他们交上朋友 |
[16:01] | I’m telling you, I’m not crazy. | 我告诉你们 我没有疯 |
[16:04] | This bird talks. | 这只鸟会说话 |
[16:05] | Go on, show them! | 快点儿 说话啊 |
[16:07] | What’s that? Trevor’s lost his marbles? | 你说什么?特雷弗失去理智了? |
[16:09] | Yeah, I think you’re right! | 是啊 我也这么觉得 |
[16:19] | Get back here! | 你给我回来 |
[16:23] | Get off! | 下去 |
[16:28] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[16:43] | Never mind. You’re all terrible! | 无所谓 你们都很讨厌 |
[16:48] | You made me look like an idiot back there. | 你刚才让我像个傻瓜一样 |
[16:53] | Hey, it’s Trevor. | 是特雷弗 |
[16:55] | And he’s got the raven with him! | 而且他还抓住了乌鸦 |
[16:58] | No, no, no, no! I can’t lose them now! | 不… |
[17:01] | Ugh! Oh, phew! | 我得盯着他们啊 |
[17:06] | Uh, there they are! | 他们在那儿 |
[17:09] | He’s the one who hit the raven with the rock. | 他是扔石头砸乌鸦的小孩之一 |
[17:11] | He can’t be trusted. | 不能相信他 |
[17:13] | He’s headed for the Bronstad Lane Footbridge. | 他往布朗斯塔德巷人行桥去了 |
[17:16] | I know a shortcut. | 我知道一条近路 |
[17:24] | Oh, cruddlesticks! The raven didn’t come. | 这下糟了 |
[17:27] | What’s going to happen now? | 乌鸦没有来 接下来会发生什么呢? |
[17:29] | I don’t know, but a Sparrow Scout is prepared for anything. | 我不知道 不过麻雀童子军总是有备无患的 |
[17:33] | Flashlight, water, matches, camping knife, and rations for three days. | 手电筒 水 火柴 野营刀 还有够三天吃的口粮 |
[17:38] | Can I share your rations? | 你能分我一些吗? |
[17:44] | I’m afraid it’s every woman for herself in these dark times. | 恐怕在这种黑暗时刻 每个女生都只能顾自己了 |
[17:57] | This way! | -走这边 |
[17:59] | Right behind you, Mum! | -我就在你后面 妈妈 |
[18:06] | Go, Mum! | 加油啊 妈妈 |
[18:11] | Talk, you! Why won’t you talk? | 你说话啊 |
[18:13] | Why did you embarrass me like that? | 你为什么不说话? 你为什么要让我难堪? |
[18:15] | – Why do you hate me? – This is pitiful. Just talk to him. | -你怎么那么恨我? -真是太可怜了 你就说一句吧 |
[18:19] | Who said that? | 谁在说话? |
[18:23] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[18:31] | You’re the Great Raven! | 你就是那个大乌鸦 |
[18:38] | Hilda! | 希尔达 |
[18:48] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[18:59] | What? | 那又是什么? |
[19:08] | I remember everything! | 我把所有的事情都记起来了 |
[19:16] | Hilda! | 希尔达 |
[19:26] | I told you I was bigger. | 我早说过我应该更大些 |
[19:28] | I only take that little form when I’m being discreet. | 我谨慎时 就会变得小小的 |
[19:31] | I knew it! You’re the Great Raven! | 我就知道 你就是那只大乌鸦 |
[19:33] | – Well, not exactly. – What? | -这个嘛 不完全是 -什么? |
[19:36] | It was all a big misunderstanding, actually. | 其实这完全是个大误会 |
[19:41] | A long, long time ago, I was passing over the city | 很久很久以前 我飞过这座城市的时候 |
[19:44] | when I landed on the statue over there. | 落在了那座雕像上 |
[19:48] | The people thought I was the raven messenger | 人们就以为我 |
[19:51] | of the god they worshiped. | 是他们崇拜的这位神明的乌鸦信使 |
[19:53] | That year, there was a great harvest, and everyone prospered. | 那一年 这里获得了大丰收 家家户户蓬勃兴旺 |
[20:00] | They thought it was my doing, | 他们认为都是我的功劳 |
[20:01] | so the following year, they started this festival in my honor. | 于是在第二年 为了纪念我就开始庆祝活动了 |
[20:05] | What about the bad year? | 糟糕的那年是怎么了? |
[20:06] | Ah, that was the year I missed the festival. | 那一年我错过了庆祝活动 |
[20:10] | I was off somewhere else. Probably at home. | 我去了别的什么地方 |
[20:13] | The bad luck had nothing to do with me, | 可能是待在家了 坏运气和我根本没有关系 |
[20:15] | but everyone thought they’d displeased me. | 但大家都认为惹我不高兴了 |
[20:18] | After that, I decided to make the effort to show myself every year. | 在那之后 我就决定 每年都要尽可能地赶到这里 |
[20:24] | So, if you’re not the Great Raven, what are you? | 可如果你不是大乌鸦 你又是什么呢? |
[20:28] | – I’m a thunderbird. – What’s a thunderbird? | -我是一只雷鸟 -什么是雷鸟? |
[20:32] | Eh, just a bird for the most part. | 基本是就是一种鸟 |
[20:34] | But I can do this! | 不过我能做这个 |
[20:39] | They seem to like that. | 他们好像很喜欢 |
[20:42] | – He’s here! – Oh, he’s here! | -它来了 -它来了 |
[20:45] | The Great Raven! | 是大乌鸦 |
[20:46] | The Great Raven’s here! | 是大乌鸦来了 |
[20:48] | The Great Raven! | |
[20:51] | It’s the Great Raven! | 是大乌鸦 |
[20:54] | Restart the parade! Yahoo! | 游行重新开始 |
[20:57] | – It looks like there’s a girl on him. – David, don’t be absurd. | -它身上好像还有一个女孩 -大卫 别说傻话了 |
[21:02] | I just saw my mum down there. | 我看见我妈妈就在下面 |
[21:04] | You think you could drop me off? | 你能把我放下去吗? |
[21:08] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[21:12] | Hilda, you’re all right! | 希尔达 你没事 |
[21:14] | Thank you for everything, Tilda! | 谢谢你所做的一切 提尔达 |
[21:17] | It’s Hilda, actu… What’s the point? | 是希尔达 还是算了吧 |
[21:22] | Where are we going? | -我们要去哪儿? |
[21:24] | Someplace special. | -一个特别的地方 |
[21:45] | What a lovely view! | 多美的景色啊 |
[21:48] | Alfur! Glad you could join us. | -艾福 真高兴你也来了 |
[21:51] | Mum, he’s in your bag. | -妈妈 他在你的包里 |
[21:54] | I’ll sign the paperwork as soon as we get home. | 等我们一回家 我就把协议签了 |
[21:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:59] | It is a great spot, though. | 这个地方真不错 |
[22:01] | How did you know about this? | 你是怎么知道这里的? |
[22:03] | This is where I would come to watch the parade when I was your age. | 我在像你这么大的时候 就会来这里看游行 |
[22:08] | I know it might not match the view you had up there. | 我知道这跟你在上面 看到的景色没法比 |
[22:14] | Actually, it’s much better. | 其实 这里好看得多 |