Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

希尔达(Hilda)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 希尔达(Hilda)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:18] ♪ Hilda ♪
[00:48] All right, David, go on up. 好了
[01:08] Ah! Oof! 大卫 上去吧
[01:14] And that’s what happened last year when I tried to audition for The Warblers. 去年我参加林莺合唱团试唱的时候 就发生了这样的事
[01:18] I never even made it to the stage. 我连舞台都没走上去呢
[01:20] That’s why I play percussion. 所以我才选择了打击乐器
[01:23] But you guys can actually sing. 可是你们真的很会唱啊
[01:26] – You should be warming up your voices. – Good idea. -你应该先给嗓子热热身
[01:33] ♪ Do, re, mi ♪ ♪ Fa, so, la, ti, do ♪ -好主意
[01:43] What? 怎么了?
[01:44] You’re an amazing singer! 你唱歌实在是太好听了
[01:46] Thank you. I really hope I make it in this year. 谢谢 我真的希望今年能够通过
[01:49] I’m sure you’ll make it. You’ve got nowhere to go but up this time. 我相信你一定能过 你这次绝对不会出错 一定能选中
[01:53] How can you be so sure? 你怎么这么确定?
[01:55] David, you’re next. 大卫 你是下一个
[01:59] Take your time. Mind your step. 慢慢来 小心脚下
[02:18] He cleared the potted plant. 他成功躲开了那棵盆栽
[02:19] Now all he has to do is sing, and he’s in. 现在他只要开口唱就能被选中
[02:37] Ah! It’s in my mou… 飞进我嘴里了
[02:43] Oh, David. 大卫啊
[02:47] The way I see it, this was your best audition yet. 要让我说 这是你最成功的一次试唱了
[02:50] You made it all the way onto the stage. 起码你走上舞台了
[02:52] And yet I still managed to humiliate myself. 然而我还是想办法让自己丢了脸
[02:58] Come on, there are three more days of auditions. 好了 试唱活动还有三天呢
[03:00] – You should go again. – I agree. 你应该再去 我同意
[03:03] Remember that old saying, “If at first you don’t succeed…” 记住那句老话说的 “如果第一次你没成功…”
[03:06] “Try to pretend it never happened.” “就假装这事从没发生过”
[03:11] Promise you’ll audition again for The Warblers? 答应我们你要再去合唱团试试?
[03:14] I promise I’ll think about it. 我答应我会考虑的
[03:20] Hey, boy! 小家伙
[03:21] I missed you, too. 我也想你
[03:26] Are you lonely without Mum sitting there drawing all day? 没有妈妈整天坐在那里画画
[03:28] Mm. 你很孤单?
[03:30] Come on, let’s go visit her at the new job. 走吧 去她上班的新地方找她
[03:38] There you go. Let me know if you need anything else. 给你 有什么需要尽管来找我
[03:41] – Mum! – Hilda! -妈妈 -希尔达
[03:43] How was your tryout for The Warblers? 林莺合唱团的试唱怎么样了?
[03:45] I think I did okay. 我觉得我还行
[03:47] But David, he got onto the stage and then he… 只是大卫 他走上了舞台 然后…
[03:49] Excuse me, but where is your troll repellent? 不好意思 请问一下巨魔驱赶剂在哪里?
[03:53] Camping gear, aisle 2. 野营器材 第二道
[03:55] – So, now, what happened with David? – Um, uh, do you work here, miss? -你说吧 大卫他怎么了? -你在这儿工作吗?女士
[03:58] Yes. How may I help you? 是 有什么需要?
[04:00] Uh, well, there’s a giant creature stalking Trolberg, comes out after dark. 有一只巨大的生物 在特洛尔堡游荡 天黑后就出来
[04:05] Flashlights? Aisle 13. 要手电筒吗?第13道
[04:08] There’s a spill in aisle 7. 第7道有东西洒了
[04:11] It’s sticky and it’s spreading. That’s all I know. 黏糊糊的 流得到处都是 我就知道这些
[04:15] Okay, I’ll get the mop. 好的 我去拿拖把
[04:18] Sorry it’s so busy here. 对不起
[04:20] Only an hour till closing time. 这里太忙了 不过还有一个小时就关门了
[04:22] Why don’t you go over to the library till then? 你先去图书馆待一会好吗?
[04:24] Okay. -好的
[04:25] Oh! Is anybody even working here? -这里到底有没有人管啊?
[04:28] I’ll be with you in just one moment. 请等一下 我马上就过去 (图书馆)
[04:40] An Unauthorized Biography.” 《“巨魔屠夫”艾德蒙阿尔伯格 未经授权的传记》
[04:44] Come on, Twig. Let’s find a cozy place to read. 来吧 枝枝 咱们找个舒服的地方看书
[04:57] What is it, boy? 怎么?小家伙
[05:07] Whoa!
[05:09] This must be where they keep the good stuff. 这里一定是他们藏好书的地方
[05:12] “How to Aid and Keep Thy Friends Forever.” Huh. 《如何帮助并永远拥有你的朋友》
[05:21] I guess nobody’s opened this one in a while, huh, boy? 我想好久没人翻这本书了 是吧?
[05:25] “You can solve a host of vexing problems for your friends “你可以用这些咒语和魔法 来帮助朋友
[05:27] with these spells and charms.” 解决麻烦的问题”
[05:29] That sounds helpful. 听起来有用
[05:31] Let’s see. “How to banish a boil.” 我看看
[05:33] Ugh! “如何除掉疖子”
[05:34] “How to wilt a wart.” No, thank you. “如何让瘊子萎缩”不用 谢谢
[05:38] Oh! “How to ensure a friend’s success in a chosen endeavor.” “如何确保你的朋友 在选拔中获得成功”
[05:41] Now that’s interesting. Maybe I should try this one on David, 有意思 也许我该在大卫身上试试这个
[05:44] just to help him get through his next Warblers audition. 帮他通过下次合唱团的试唱
[05:48] I know it’s a long shot, and you can’t believe everything you read. 我知道机会不大 你不能完全相信在图书馆读到的东西
[05:51] It’s a lot of instructions. 有好多说明啊
[05:54] How did you find this room? 你怎么找到这间房?
[05:55] Just looking around. Am I not supposed to be in here? 只是四处看看
[05:59] Mmm. Well, I guess it’s okay. 我是不是不该进来? 我想应该没事
[06:01] But these books are not for circulation. Reference only. 不过这些书不再流通了 仅供参考
[06:05] And leave the reshelving to me, got it? 看完让我来放回原处 明白吗?
[06:08] Got it. 明白了
[06:12] All I really need is this one page. 我只需要这一页就行了
[06:35] What the…? 怎么回…
[06:45] All right, boy. Let’s see what it says. 行了 小家伙 看看上面有什么
[06:49] “This enchantment is easily performed by the inexperienced novice.” “这个魔法对于没有经验的新手来说 是易于操作的”
[06:53] That’s me! 就是我
[06:54] “It requires naught but an enchanted tide mouse.” “不需要别的 只要一只被施魔法的潮汐鼠”
[06:58] Whatever that means. 管它什么意思 “第一步:
[07:01] Acquire enough of your friend’s hair to fashion a small net. 需要你朋友足够多的头发 做成一个小网
[07:05] Procure an item belonging to your friend 第二步: 找到一个属于你朋友的东西
[07:08] that represents the undertaking in question.” 它要代表你所祈求的事情”
[07:11] I’ll get us a snack. 我去拿零食
[07:13] “Make sure it is sized to fit into the aforementioned net of hair.” “确保它可以放进之前 提到的头发网里”
[07:17] – His whistle. Perfect! – I got cookies! -他的哨子 很好 -我这里有饼干
[07:20] Go to a tide pool. “第三步: 去潮汐池
[07:29] Place the hair with the item at the edge. 把头发和那件物品放在池边
[07:32] Chant these words out loud with vigor.” 精神饱满地大声念出咒语”
[07:35] Huxar fi constuffia Huxar hasla hagot schluvina
[07:48] Okay, well, we did everything it said to do. 好了 我们把这上面说的都做完了
[07:51] Now we’re supposed to leave it be until the light of dawn. 现在应该离开 等待拂晓就行了
[08:03] Come on, boy! Let’s go see if we’ve got a tide mouse. 走吧 小家伙 看看有没有抓到潮汐鼠
[08:13] Oh, well, that was a fun thing to try, but I’m not surprised it didn’t work. 好吧 也算挺好玩的 没成功我也不意外
[08:18] Let’s go. 走吧
[08:29] Hold on, Twig. 等一下 枝枝
[08:35] Hello. 你好
[08:37] If you’re not an enchanted tide mouse, then I don’t know what is. 如果你不是被施魔法的潮汐鼠 我就不知道你是什么了
[08:45] Okay, we’ve made it to the last step. 好了 我们要进行最后一步了
[08:48] “Deliver the enchanted tide mouse to your friend. “把被施魔法的潮汐鼠送给你朋友
[08:52] Due to the power of the enchantment, 因为魔法的力量
[08:54] the tide mouse shall remain unseen to all but the enchanter.” 这只潮汐鼠只有使用魔法的那个人 才能看见”
[08:57] Seems like a stretch, doesn’t it? 好像有点夸张 是不是?
[09:05] You’re up early. 你起得好早
[09:11] What? Do I have a bug on my head already? 怎么了? 已经有虫子爬到我头上了吗?
[09:14] No, no bug. You’re totally fine. 不是
[09:18] Phew! 没有虫子 你哪儿都挺好的
[09:19] Want some breakfast? 想吃早餐吗?
[09:22] You know, I’ve been thinking about giving The Warblers one more try. 知道吗?我一直在想要不要 再去林莺合唱团试一次
[09:27] Sure, I’ve had two disastrous auditions, but third time’s a charm, right? 没错 我的前两次试唱都一塌糊涂 但是第三次会有好运 是吧?
[09:33] Right! 是的
[09:38] ♪ You can always count on a Sparrow ♪ 你可以永远相信麻雀
[09:42] ♪ A Sparrow flies straight as an arrow ♪ 它会像箭一样笔直往前飞
[09:50] Well, David, that was surprisingly… wonderful! 太好了 大卫 简直让人大吃一惊
[09:54] Welcome to The Warblers. 欢迎加入林莺合唱团
[09:56] See you tomorrow for our first rehearsal. 我们明天第一次彩排时见
[09:59] Really? Wow! 真的?好的
[10:00] Okay, see you then! 到时见
[10:08] Hey, boy! -小家伙
[10:09] Hilda, I got off early from work today. -希尔达 我今天下班早
[10:12] I thought we could have tea and play a game of Dragon Panic 我想我们可以喝喝茶 玩玩“恶龙大恐慌”
[10:15] if that sounds good to you. 你愿意吗?
[10:16] Definitely! 当然愿意
[10:17] We haven’t played it at all since we moved. 我们搬来之后还没玩过呢
[10:19] Things have been a bit hectic. 情况一直有些混乱
[10:21] Here, I made us a new scorecard. 给 我做了一张新的记分卡
[10:24] Your doodles are the best, Mum. 你最会涂鸦 妈妈
[10:26] Thanks! I can’t help myself. 谢谢 我就是忍不住想画
[10:29] I miss seeing you at your drawing table. 我怀念你在画桌前的样子
[10:31] I just haven’t been able to get any design work in Trolberg. 我只是还没在特洛尔堡接到设计工作
[10:36] So it’s the hardware store for now. 所以先在五金店里干活
[10:39] But my luck will change soon… 不过我的好运很快就来了
[10:40] I hope. 希望吧
[10:42] Oh, I’m sure of it. 我相信会的
[11:06] ♪ Somebody out there Is doing better than me ♪
[11:12] ♪ They’re kicking back Sipping on an ice tea ♪
[11:18] ♪ Don’t mind me I’m doing as I please ♪
[11:23] ♪ I’m hanging in the trees… ♪
[11:25] Mum, you’re home! 妈妈 你在家
[11:27] Hilda! 希尔达
[11:28] You’re never gonna believe this. 你一定不会相信的
[11:30] I’ve been hired by the Trolberg Bellmakers Corporation 我被特洛尔堡铃铛制作公司雇用了
[11:33] as a graphic designer on their citywide ad campaign. 负责给全城的广告宣传做平面设计
[11:36] So, no more hardware store? 那么 不用去五金店了吗?
[11:38] Nope. This job is huge. 不用了 这个工程超大
[11:41] They’re rolling out a whole new line of personal-use bells. 他们推出了一系列 个人使用的全新铃铛
[11:44] Jingle bells, sleigh bells, bicycle bells, 信号铃 雪橇铃 单车铃
[11:45] dinner bells, doorbells, cowbells, you name it. 就餐铃 门铃 牛铃 什么都有
[11:48] This is kind of a dream come true. And it just came out of nowhere. 我好像突然就梦想成真了
[11:58] ♪ Somebody out there Is doing better than me ♪ ♪ Somebody out there Is buzzing like a bee ♪ ♪ Somebody out there Is doing better than me ♪ 而且是不知怎么就成真了
[12:15] ♪ They’re feeling free, feeling free Feeling freer than me ♪ (铃铛)
[12:21] ♪ And it all keeps coming back to you ♪
[12:27] ♪ And it all keeps coming back to you ♪
[12:33] ♪ And it all keeps coming back to you ♪
[12:39] ♪ And it all keeps coming back to you ♪
[12:48] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[12:51] You’re the expert on all things weird, 你是什么奇怪的事都知道的专家
[12:53] so maybe you could explain what’s going on with David. 所以或许你能解释一下大卫是怎么了
[12:56] He seems fine to me. Better than fine, even. 我觉得他挺好啊 甚至比以前更好
[12:59] Trust me, he’s not himself. 相信我 他不是他自己了
[13:01] There’s this occasional creepy-eye thing. 他的眼睛偶尔会变得十分吓人
[13:06] Bizarre noises. 发出怪异的声响
[13:11] And I swear I saw steam rising from his head. 还有 我发誓看到他的头上 冒出了蒸汽
[13:16] Do you have any idea what could be going on? 你知道这到底是怎么回事吗?
[13:18] Not really. 不太知道
[13:20] Oh, those are all classic symptoms of enchantment. 这些都是典型的被施了魔法的表现
[13:23] But who would enchant him? 可是谁会对他施魔法呢?
[13:25] Well, I may have used a little enchantment on him. 那个 我可能对他用了一点点魔法
[13:29] What? -什么? -什么?
[13:30] But it’s not a dangerous one. 不过是安全的那种
[13:31] It’s from a library book, for goodness sake. 天啊
[13:33] Uh, did this book say anything 我从图书馆的书上看的 这本书上有没有提过
[13:36] about potential downsides to the enchantment? 魔法的潜在副作用啊?
[13:38] To be honest, I just copied the page I needed. 老实说 我只是复印了需要的那一页
[13:41] I didn’t read the rest of it too closely. 没太仔细看其他部分
[13:45] Did you follow up on footnote number 35? 你有没有查看第35个脚注呢?
[13:48] Uh, no. I was kind of in a rush. 没有 我当时挺着急的
[13:51] Never, ever ignore a footnote. 看书的时候永远不要忽略脚注
[13:54] We need to check it immediately. 我们得去查查 马上就走
[14:06] I didn’t know this room even existed. 我都不知道有这个房间
[14:09] Libraries are thrilling temples of the unexpected! 图书馆就是充满惊喜 又让人激动的圣殿
[14:13] Here it is. “How to Aid and Keep Thy Friends Forever.” 在这里 《如何帮助并永远拥有你的朋友》
[14:16] Okay, let’s find out what it says in the footnote. 好的 我们来看看脚注里写了什么
[14:20] There! 这里
[14:22] It’s a whole page of info! 居然有整整一页的信息
[14:24] It’s probably just a lot of blah, blah, blah, right? 可能是一大堆没什么用的话 是吧?
[14:26] I mean, who would put anything important in the footnote? 我是说 谁会把重要的话 写在脚注里?
[14:29] Whoever wrote this book, that’s who! 写这本书的人就会这么做的啊
[14:32] Uh, side effects include blanked-out eyes, occasional growling, “副作用包括虚空的双眼 偶尔会吼叫
[14:37] or a fine mist rising from the enchantee’s scalp, 或从被施法者的头皮上 冒出细小的水雾
[14:40] typical signs that the soul is preparing to be forfeited to the enchanter 这些典型现象 表示他的灵魂已经准备好被施魔法者
[14:43] for all eternity. 永远夺走”
[14:44] You’re stealing their souls! 你在偷他们的灵魂
[14:46] Oh, no! That’s horrible! 不 太可怕了
[14:48] Oh, I guess that’s one way to keep your friends forever. 我想这样就能永远拥有你的朋友了
[14:51] This is not at all what I meant to do. Please tell me there’s a way to stop it. 这不是我原本的意思 求你告诉我还有办法阻止
[14:55] Hold on. It looks like there’s some kind of 30-day trial period. 等等 这里好像还有什么 30天的试用期
[14:59] “If the enchanted tide mouse is returned by the end of the 30 days, “如果被施魔法的潮汐鼠 在第30天晚上回去
[15:03] the enchantment is broken. 魔法就会被解除
[15:05] Please be advised that the official disenchantment 请注意 解除魔法
[15:07] requires certain actions on the part of all involved.” 需要完成所有涉及的特定行为”
[15:11] Such as what? 比方说什么?
[15:12] – It doesn’t say. – Is there another footnote? -上面没说 -还有别的脚注吗?
[15:15] No, but… 没有
[15:17] Aha! There is an asterisk. 不过… -这里有个星号
[15:19] Yes! “See appendix one for instructions.” -是的 “更多说明请看附注一”
[15:23] That is the tiniest fine print I’ve ever seen. 这是我见过印得最小的字了
[15:28] It’s a masterpiece of confusing clauses, that’s for sure. 我敢肯定这绝对是 让人迷惑的条款的杰作
[15:32] What does it say we have to do? 上面说我们得做什么?
[15:34] The witch must first perform…” “第一步:女巫必须先要…”
[15:37] Wait! We need a witch to make this work? 等等 要成功还需要一个女巫?
[15:39] W… We don’t know any witches. 我们不认识什么女巫啊
[15:41] Hilda, you cast the spell. That makes you the witch. 希尔达 咒语是你念的 那你就是那个女巫
[15:44] What? No. 什么?不
[15:46] I’m afraid yes. 恐怕是这样的
[15:48] “The witch must first perform this chant out loud with vigor, “女巫必须先要精神饱满地 大声念出咒语
[15:52] but it only works if you do it at moonrise. 不过必须在月出时念才有用
[15:56] Once the disenchantment has begun, 解除魔法一旦开始
[15:58] it must be completed within an hour in order to take effect.” 一定要在一小时内完成才能够生效”
[16:02] Oh! There’s a footnote to the asterisk of the footnote! 脚注的星号附注还有一个脚注
[16:06] “Do not forget to feed the disenchanted tide mouse “别忘了在最后给解除魔法的潮汐鼠
[16:09] a small morsel of bread at the end, or it will never leave you in peace.” 喂一小口面包 否则它永远不会让你安宁”
[16:15] – Good to know. – The 30 days are almost over. -幸亏知道了 -30天就快要结束了
[16:18] We’ve already missed moonrise for tonight. 我们已经错过了今晚的月出
[16:20] Then tomorrow night’s our last chance. 那明天晚上就是最后的机会了
[16:23] – During The Warblers’ concert? – I’ll keep an eye on the clock. -音乐会演出期间吗? -我会时刻盯着时钟的
[16:26] When it’s time for moonrise, 一到月出时刻
[16:27] I’ll signal you by striking my triangle three times, 我就敲三下我的三角铁提醒你
[16:30] then you can break out the chant. 这样你就能打破咒语了
[16:32] But I’ll be on stage in front of an audience 可那是我这辈子第一次走上舞台
[16:34] for the first time in my life. 站在观众面前
[16:36] – I’m going to seem a little crazy. – You’re going to seem a lot crazy. -我的样子一定会很傻的 -你的样子会特别傻的
[16:52] Welcome back! 欢迎大家回来
[16:54] What a great evening of fund raising and frivolity. 真是一个美妙的夜晚 筹集了资金 而且轻松愉快
[16:59] And now, for our grand finale, “Sparrow Scouts Forever.” 那么接下来 最后一个精彩节目 《永远的麻雀童子军》
[17:27] ♪ Oh, Sparrow Scouts are proud to be ♪ 麻雀童子军 我是骄傲的一员
[17:31] ♪ A friend to all humanity ♪ 所有人类的朋友
[17:36] ♪ To animals and spirits, too ♪ 也是动物和生灵的朋友
[17:40] ♪ We pledge to be of use to you ♪ 我们承诺会帮助你
[17:45] ♪ We do a good thing every day ♪ 我们每天都做好事
[17:49] ♪ For that’s the Sparrow Scouting way ♪ 这就是麻雀童子军的方式
[17:53] ♪ You can always count on a Sparrow ♪ 你可以永远相信麻雀
[17:58] ♪ A Sparrow flies straight as an arrow ♪ 它会像箭一样笔直往前飞
[18:07] ♪ Birds of a feather flock together ♪ 长着羽毛的鸟儿成群飞行
[18:11] ♪ We are Sparrow Scouts ♪ 我们是永远的麻雀童子军
[18:13] ♪ Forever ♪
[18:21] ♪ Sparrow Scouts forever ♪ 永远的麻雀童子军
[18:27] ♪ Sparrow ♪ 麻雀童子军
[18:28] ♪ Scouts ♪
[18:35] ♪ Oh, Sparrow Scouts forever ♪ 永远的麻雀童子军
[18:40] Rot cavoya nin feultay
[18:43] With vigor! 要精神饱满
[18:46] ♪ Sparrow Scouts forever ♪ 永远的麻雀童子军
[18:51] Rot cavoya nin feultay
[19:07] Ah!
[19:19] It’s a mouse! it’s a mouse! Run! 是只老鼠… 快跑
[19:21] Ah! Please help me! 快来帮帮我
[19:23] Jonathan, get it off!
[19:24] Ooh, I’ve got one! 我抓到一只
[19:32] – Hilda, what is going on? – I’ll explain on the way. -希尔达 这是怎么回事? -我路上再告诉你
[19:34] Hurry! 快走 就是说
[19:44] So, you cast an enchantment, and now our souls are in mortal danger? 你施了一个魔法 现在我们的灵魂处于死亡危险之中?
[19:50] N… Not if we finish the disenchantment before the hour is up. 如果我们在这一个小时之内
[19:59] I don’t feel so good. 解除掉魔法就没事了 我感觉不太对
[20:01] You’re starting to take possession of their souls. 你开始占有他们的灵魂了
[20:04] Oh, no. Mum? 不 妈妈?
[20:20] What just happened? 怎么回事?
[20:39] Say this chant twice. 把这个咒语说两遍
[20:41] Lo fesi jalvali. Got it? 记下了?
[20:49] Ready? 好了吗?
[20:51] Lo fesi jalvali, lo fesi jalvali
[21:48] Hilda, I know you meant well, but what were you thinking? 希尔达 我知道你是好意 不过 你到底在想些什么啊?
[21:53] I thought I’d found a way to give you guys a lucky break, that’s all. 我只想找到一种方法 能给你们带来好运 没别的
[21:56] Well, that’s… That is very sweet. 好吧 这个… 真的是很贴心
[22:00] But also deeply terrifying. 不过同时也太吓人了
[22:03] I’m sorry. 对不起
[22:04] Next time, I promise to read all the footnotes. 下次我保证一定看完所有脚注
[22:08] I forgot the very last step. 我忘了最后一步了
[22:11] Here you go. 给你们
[22:15] Now, be free! 你们自由啦
[22:17] Well, I could use a cup of tea and a cucumber sandwich. 我想喝杯茶 吃个黄瓜三明治
[22:20] Anybody with me? 你们想吗?
[22:21] – I am. – Me, too. -我想 -我也是
[22:23] Let’s go home. 咱们回家吧
希尔达

文章导航

Previous Post: 希尔达(Hilda)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 希尔达(Hilda)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

希尔达(Hilda)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号