Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

希尔达(Hilda)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 希尔达(Hilda)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:25] Ready to go to your very first Sparrow Scout meeting? 准备好第一次参加 麻雀童子军集会了吗?
[00:28] Almost. 快好了
[00:29] Oh, I hope you like the Sparrow Scouts as much as I did at your age. 希望你和我小时候一样 也喜欢麻雀童子军
[00:33] Come on, we don’t wanna be late. 快 我们可不想迟到
[00:36] – What are you doing? – Looking for my sweater. -你在干吗? -找我的毛衣
[00:39] You’re wearing it. 你不是穿着吗?
[00:41] No, my good sweater. 不是这件
[00:43] Guess I’ll have to wear this one. 是好看的毛衣 看来我只能穿这件了
[00:47] Hey, I knitted you that sweater! 这件可是我给你织的 NETFLIX
[01:02] ♪ Hilda ♪ 原创剧集 剧名:第4章:麻雀童子军
[01:30] I promise to be trustworthy, useful and helpful to others, 我发誓要忠诚可靠 热心帮助他人
[01:33] to be a friend to all people, animals and spirits, to never be a snob, 善良对待所有人 动物以及灵魂 绝不看不起别人
[01:37] to be courageous, to do a good thing every day, 做勇敢的人 每天做一件好事
[01:40] to smile and to whistle and to keep the Sparrow Scout law. 要微笑 吹口哨 遵守麻雀童子军的规章
[01:44] Now that you’ve taken the oath, you may wear the sash. 既然你已经宣过誓 就可以戴上肩带了
[01:49] – Frida, would you help me do the honors? – With pleasure, Raven Leader. -弗丽达 你能帮我给她戴上吗? -荣幸之至 乌鸦首领
[01:57] Welcome to the Sparrow Scouts. 欢迎加入麻雀童子军
[02:04] Thanks. 谢谢
[02:08] It’s an unofficial tradition to initiate a new recruit with a game of… 我们有一个非正式的传统 用一个游戏来迎接我们的新成员
[02:12] Stingball! 弹跳球
[02:18] Ow!
[02:23] Hey!
[02:29] Ow!
[02:32] Ooh!
[02:37] All right, Sparrows, circle up! 好了 麻雀们 围过来吧
[02:39] Your first badge challenge of the year is the Friend of the Park badge. 你们今年的第一个徽章挑战 就是公园伙伴徽章
[02:43] Earning it will require a team effort. 大家要想赢得它的话 就需要团队的努力
[02:47] – You will be divided… – You sure have a lot of badges. -你们将被分为… -你的徽章可真多啊
[02:50] The only badges that matter are the ones I don’t have yet. 最重要的徽章 就是我还没有得到的那一枚
[02:53] Each team will be responsible for a clean-up and beautification project 每队都要负责特洛尔堡 城市公园中的一处
[02:58] in Trolberg City Park. 清洁和美化任务
[03:01] Each project must be completed in the course of one weekend. 每一项任务都必须在一个周末完成
[03:06] Any volunteers for team leaders? 有人自愿担任队长吗?
[03:09] Very good. Leaders, choose your teams. 非常好 队长们 那么请选择队员吧
[03:13] – I’ll take Hilda! – Thanks. -我要选希尔达 -谢谢
[03:16] No, heh, thank you. 不 得谢谢你
[03:17] I need 20 points to earn my Level Three Friendly and Helpful badge, 我需要20分 才能把我的友好互助徽章升到三级
[03:21] and you’re worth at least five. 而你起码能值五分
[03:22] – I am? – Yep. -是吗? -是的
[03:24] Invite a new kid to join in a game or activity: five points. “邀请新成员加入游戏或参加活动”
[03:28] Mmm! 得五分
[03:29] And to complete my team, I choose David. 小队里的另一名成员 我选大卫
[03:33] Yes! 太好了
[03:37] – David, bug. – Where? -大卫 虫子 -在哪儿?
[03:42] It’s, um… It’s gone now. 它…
[03:45] Whew! 已经爬走了
[03:46] You’ll really like being on Frida’s team. 你一定会喜欢跟弗丽达一队的
[03:49] She really knows what she’s doing. 她十分清楚自己在做什么
[03:51] That’s good, ’cause I’ve never been on any kind of team before. 太好了 因为我以前从没加入过任何小队
[03:55] Never? 从没有?
[03:56] I’ve lived my whole life in the wilderness. 我这辈子一直生活在荒野上
[03:58] My mum and I were the only humans for miles around. 我和我妈妈是那里唯一的人类
[04:01] Good to know. 还挺好的
[04:03] Uh… now, our assignment is to clean up this plot of land 现在 我们的任务是要清理这块土地
[04:08] at the far edge of the park and plant a garden. 位于公园这一边 还要种一个花园
[04:11] Listen, the sooner we do this, the sooner we get that badge. 听好了 我们完成得越快 就能越早得到徽章
[04:14] Let’s start tonight. 今晚就开始吧
[04:15] Who’s up for midnight gardening? 谁想参加午夜种植活动?
[04:17] I admire your enthusiasm, but organization comes first. 我很欣赏你的热情 不过事先规划更重要
[04:21] And daylight is also good. 而且白天也会更好些
[04:23] I’ll work up a project plan and see you both in the morning. 我先把任务计划写出来 明天一早再碰面
[04:28] See you, Hilda. 再见 希尔达
[04:37] So, did you earn a lot of badges when you were a Sparrow? 你当麻雀童子军时 得过很多徽章吗?
[04:40] Well, I had the most badges in my flock by the time I moved on. 在搬走之前 我的徽章 是我们所有小伙伴中最多的
[04:44] I still feel quite proud of that. 我现在还觉得很自豪
[04:46] Then I’m going to get at least one more than that, starting tomorrow. 那我至少应该比你多得一枚 就从明天开始
[05:04] Come on in. 请进吧
[05:08] Hold on. Is that a deer fox? -等一下 那是一只鹿狐吗?
[05:11] Yep. This is Twig. -是的 这是枝枝
[05:13] I’ve read about them, but I’ve never actually seen one. 我在书上看到过 但从没有见过真的
[05:16] Look at those antlers. Adorable! 瞧瞧它的鹿角 真可爱
[05:20] And surprisingly sharp. 而且还出奇地尖锐
[05:22] He can be fierce when he needs to be. 需要时它会变得很凶猛
[05:24] Can’t you, boy? 是不是?小家伙
[05:25] Hilda, aren’t you going to introduce me to your friends? 希尔达 不介绍一下你的朋友们吗?
[05:28] – Mum, this is David and Frida. – It’s nice to meet you. -妈妈 这是大卫和弗丽达 -很高兴见到你们
[05:33] Likewise. 我们也是
[05:34] Just an FYI, but according to my schedule, 不过请注意 根据我的计划表
[05:36] we have 30 seconds for small talk before we need to move on. 我们还有30秒钟可以闲聊 然后就得走了
[05:39] I get it. You’ve got a badge to earn. 我懂了 要去赢徽章
[05:41] Well, here are some cucumber sandwiches. I made enough for everyone. 好了 这里有几个黄瓜三明治 我做了够所有人吃的
[05:45] My favorite. Thanks, Mum. 我最爱吃的 谢谢你 妈妈
[06:00] Looks like nobody’s set foot here in years. 看来这里好几年没人来过了
[06:03] Nobody human, anyway. 只是没有人类来
[06:08] Huh. So, this wall is supposed to keep out the trolls? 这堵墙就是用来阻拦巨魔的吗?
[06:11] Yep, the countryside around the city is full of them. 是的 城市周围的乡下到处都是巨魔
[06:15] Please, I don’t like to think about it. 求你了 我不想想这件事
[06:18] Trust me when I say we have nothing to worry about. 我说不用担心的时候你就要相信我
[06:21] – Trolls turn into solid rock in daylight. – It’s true. -巨魔白天会变成石头的 -是真的
[06:23] It wouldn’t matter if there were a hundred of them on the other side of this wall. 就算这堵墙外面 有100个巨魔也不要紧
[06:27] A… hundred? 100个?
[06:29] Frozen in stone, plotting their next move, lying in wait for their chance. 变成不动的石头 密谋着下一步行动 静静地等待机会
[06:35] I’m too young to die! 我太小了 不能死啊
[06:38] The point is that we’re perfectly safe. 重点是我们现在非常安全
[06:41] Let’s get to work. 开始干活吧
[06:43] Okay, then! 可以了
[06:45] Welcome to your first Sparrow Scout badge challenge, Hilda. 欢迎你接受第一个麻雀徽章挑战 希尔达
[06:48] So, where do we start? 我们从哪儿开始呢?
[06:49] We start and finish with my super detailed action plan. 从开始到结束 大家都要遵守我的超精细行动计划
[06:55] – Was she raised by elves? – Definitely. -她是由精灵养大的吗? -绝对没错 (之前 之后)
[07:39] Phase one, complete! 第一阶段完成了
[07:40] Wow, she is efficient. 她可真有效率
[07:46] Whoa! These reeds are stinky. Ah! 这些杂草可真臭啊
[07:51] I kind of like it. 我还挺喜欢的
[07:52] Ugh! Let’s get them to the mulching center before it closes. 咱们趁护根中心关门以前快送过去吧
[07:57] Hilda, come on! We’ll finish up tomorrow. 希尔达 快走 我们明天再来收尾
[07:59] Coming! 来了
[08:11] Whoo, that is a special odor! 真是种独特的臭味啊
[08:15] Hmm, moldy onion with overtones of rotten turnip. 发霉的洋葱加上好多好多的烂萝卜
[08:18] Yeah, very good. But it’s all the same to the Big Chipper. 是的 非常好 不过对于大切机来说都一样
[08:21] The Big Chipper? 大切机是什么?
[08:22] Our state-of-the-art mulching machine. 就是我们采用最新技术的切碎机
[08:25] Isn’t she a beaut? 它是不是很漂亮?
[08:27] Titanium frame, automated conveyor belt, 钛金属框架 全自动传送带
[08:30] and razor-sharp mulching teeth. 还有无比锋利的切碎刀
[08:32] It’s a smooth ride to the top and then, pow! 东西被平缓地输送到顶部 然后…
[08:37] Straight to the Big Chipper’s big dumper! 直接掉到大切机的大翻斗车里
[08:39] That baby can mulch anything into a thousand tiny pieces, 这个宝贝可以把任何东西 都切成一千个小块
[08:43] and I do mean anything. 任何东西都可以
[08:47] Okay, kids, dump your stuff in the bin over there. 好了 孩子们 把你们的东西放到那边去吧
[08:50] I’ll load it in for tomorrow night’s run. 我明天晚上会装车处理的
[08:53] Thanks. 谢谢
[08:57] Good work today, fellow Sparrow Scouts. We’re right on schedule. 伙伴们 今天干得不错 严格按计划完成
[09:00] – See you tomorrow for phase two? – Planting and beautification? -明天第二阶段再见? -明天是种植和美化吗?
[09:04] Exactly! 说得很对
[09:33] So here’s the plan for today. First, we… 今天的计划是这样的
[09:36] Oh, no! 首先我们… 不
[09:40] All our work! 全都毁了
[09:45] That’s weird, right? 这很奇怪
[09:55] Uh… guys… 是不是? 伙计们
[09:59] What’s that? 那是什么?
[10:09] Ow!
[10:11] Ooh!
[10:20] Ah! Call off the beast! -把这只野兽拉走
[10:22] Only if you surrender the garden spade! -除非你先把园艺铲放下
[10:29] Easy, Twig. 好了 枝枝
[10:33] Did you vandalize our project? -是你毁掉了我们的任务吗?
[10:36] Did you dig up my friends? -是你挖走了我的朋友们吗?
[10:40] Your friends? 你的朋友?
[10:45] The stinky weeds! 臭臭的杂草
[10:47] Stinky weeds? 臭臭的杂草?真是太无礼了
[10:49] How insulting!
[10:51] We’re not weeds. We are vittra! 我们不是杂草 我们是维特拉
[10:54] What are vittra? 什么是维特拉?
[10:57] Ugh! Typical above-grounder. 典型的地上世界问题
[10:59] “What are vittra?” “什么是维特拉?”
[11:00] Well, if you must know, we live underground. 好吧 如果你一定要知道的话 我们生活在地下
[11:05] Once a year, we have to hibernate near the surface 每年我们要到地面附近冬眠一次
[11:08] just to catch a little sunlight. 就是为了晒到点阳光
[11:11] But then you come along and yank us right out of the dirt we live in. 但是你们过来了 把我们从生活得好好的土里拽出来
[11:16] You’re a bunch of hooligans! 你们简直就是一群恶棍
[11:19] We are Sparrow Scouts, friendly and helpful to all. 我们是麻雀童子军 对所有人都善良友爱
[11:23] Friendly and helpful? Ha! -善良友爱?
[11:25] We made a mistake. -我们做错了
[11:27] Well, I don’t usually make mistakes. 我一般是不会做错的
[11:29] Oh, well, you sure made a whopper this time! 你这回就做了一件大错事
[11:32] I… We… My team… We didn’t know. 我们队… 我们不知道
[11:36] Didn’t care is more like it! 要我说就是根本不关心
[11:39] Okay, that’s not fair. We do care. 好了 这不公平 我们关心的
[11:42] Caring is my main extracurricular activity. 关心是我主要的课外活动
[11:45] That’s why I have all of these badges, because I care… a lot. 所以我才会有这么多徽章 就是因为我关心 很关心
[11:49] Yeah, well, that… -好吧
[11:50] – Ha! – Give that back! 那么…
[11:55] Ha ha! -把它还给我
[11:57] Eat dirt! 给我吃土吧
[12:05] That’s every badge I’ve ever earned in my life! 那是我这辈子得到的所有徽章
[12:09] Ah! You’ll never catch me! 你永远也抓不到我
[12:12] Ha ha!
[12:13] I will, too! 我会抓到的
[12:16] Frida! -弗丽达 -弗丽达
[12:18] Frida! 弗丽达
[12:22] Frida! 弗丽达
[12:24] What do we do? What do we do? 怎么办…
[12:26] Frida would know what to do, but she’s not here to do it. 弗丽达知道该怎么办 但是她人不在这里啊
[12:33] You’ll stay up top and mind the rope. I’ll go and find her. 你待在这里 拿好绳子 我去下面找她
[12:36] You mean, I’ll be here, all alone? -你是让我一个人待在这里吗?
[12:40] Twig will stay with you. -枝枝会陪着你的
[12:41] Whatever you do, don’t let go of your end. 无论发生什么 千万不要放开绳头
[12:44] When I come back with Frida, we’ll need it to get back up. 我和弗丽达还要靠它爬上来呢
[12:47] – Okay. Should I lower you down? – No, thanks. I’d rather jump. -好的 我要把你放下去吗? -不用了 我还是跳吧
[12:54] Keep a good grip on the rope. 紧紧抓住绳子
[12:56] That’s easy enough. 这非常容易
[12:58] Although, my hands tend to sweat when I’m nervous, 不过我一紧张就会手心冒汗
[13:00] which makes them slippery, which could be a problem, but… Whoa! 手就会变滑 这可能是个问题 不过 天啊
[13:05] That’s a cool rock. 好酷的一块石头
[13:10] Good plan. 是个好计划
[13:11] You handle the rope, I’ll handle the meaningless distractions. 你负责拽着绳子 我负责没有意义的各种干扰
[13:15] Ooh, look. 快看
[13:19] Whoa!
[13:24] Whoa!
[13:29] Ew!
[13:31] Frida! 弗丽达
[13:40] Oh, it really does stink in here. 这下面可真臭啊
[13:42] Frida! Where are you? 弗丽达 你在哪儿?
[13:48] Don’t want to get lost myself. 我自己可别迷路了
[13:50] Frida? 弗丽达?
[14:00] Frida? 弗丽达?
[14:05] Mmm!
[14:13] Looking for that other girl? 在找另一个女孩吗?
[14:15] Where is she? -她在哪儿?
[14:16] Around. -就在附近
[14:19] Hey! Wait! 等一下
[14:45] Hilda? 希尔达?
[14:59] What the…? 这是什么?
[15:02] Yeehaw! Ha ha!
[15:06] Ha ha!
[15:08] Nyah, nyah!
[15:24] Whoops.
[15:41] Oh!
[15:46] Look, we could do this forever. -听着
[15:48] Or we could cut a deal. 我们可以跑一辈子 -或者我们可以达成一个交易
[15:50] I’m listening. 说来听听
[16:00] I’ll help you find that irritating girl if you return my friends. Huh? 如果你把我的朋友们全都还回来 我就帮你找到那个坏姑娘 怎么样?
[16:09] Deal, but we’ll have to hurry. Your friends are scheduled for mulching. 成交 不过动作要快
[16:14] Mulching?! 你的朋友们就要被切碎了 被切碎?
[16:16] – Hey, mister. – Shut up, little kid! -你好 先生 -小孩先别说话
[16:18] – I found something weird. – Okay. -我发现了一些奇怪的东西 -好的
[16:26] Frida! 弗丽达
[16:32] You really wedged yourself in. 你卡得好紧啊
[16:34] Well, that’s what you get for using an old rabbit hole 这就是想爬兔子洞 而不选择我们正式的
[16:37] instead of a proper vittra tunnel. 维特拉隧道的直接后果
[16:40] It’s not always easy to tell the difference. 有时候很难看出它们的区别
[16:43] Well, then I guess you’re not as smart as you think you are. 那我猜你没有你自以为的那么聪明吧
[16:46] You’re very rude! 你可真是粗鲁
[16:48] And you have all the charm of a rock-chewing slug! 而你就像是一只嚼石头的鼻涕虫
[16:55] That’s enough! 你们俩说够了
[17:02] I could use a hand, you know. 我需要你们帮忙
[17:05] Come on. And pull! 加油
[17:11] Ooh! 一起拉
[17:13] You have no right to wear that! 你没权利戴着那个
[17:15] Oh, I’ll wear it until I get my friends back! 不把我的朋友们找回来的话 我就是要戴着
[17:18] – What? – Come on, guys, we have to hurry! -什么? -好了 伙计们 我们得快点儿
[17:22] Bye, mister. 先生再见
[17:25] David! 大卫
[17:34] Hey, boy! 小家伙
[17:35] I can’t believe you found her. 真不敢相信你找到她了
[17:39] He helped me. 他帮我找到的
[17:41] Hey, we made a deal! 我们有个交易
[17:43] And now we’re going to fail the badge challenge, thanks to your deal. 我们的徽章挑战要失败了 就因为你的交易
[17:46] Yeah, but it kind of saved you from being stuck underground forever. 是的 不过你好像也不用 永远地被困在地底下了呢
[17:52] O… Okay, that’s a fair point. 好吧 这么说也对
[17:56] Thank you for coming after me. 谢谢你能来救我
[17:59] That was really brave. 你真的很勇敢
[18:00] It’s just this wasn’t part of my action plan. 只是这不在我的行动计划之内
[18:04] – So I freaked a little. – Or a lot! -我有点慌了 -特别慌吧
[18:08] – So, what’s your action plan? – It’s pretty simple, really. -那么 你的行动计划是什么呢? -其实非常简单
[18:13] Save the vittra from the Big Chipper, come back here, stick ’em in the ground. 去大切机那里救下维特拉 回到这里 把他们插回地里
[18:17] – All by yourself? – Sure. -你一个人去做吗? -当然
[18:20] – No. – No? -不 -不?
[18:22] Not all by yourself. 不是你一个人做
[18:24] – David and I are coming with you. – We are? 我和大卫会跟你一起去
[18:26] And I’m coming, too. -是吗? -那我也要一起去
[18:31] That’s the spirit! 齐心协力就对了
[18:33] – See? We’re all in this together. – Ugh! Not really. -看?我们团结在一起了 -不是这么回事
[18:36] I’m in it to make sure you lot don’t mess it up. 我加入是想确保你们别搞砸了
[18:39] Giddyup! Hyah! 驾
[18:42] Let’s just go. 我们也出发吧
[18:50] Oh, we’re too late! 我们来晚了
[18:52] It’s closed for the night. 这里晚上就关门了
[18:53] Maybe we could come back tomorrow. -也许我们可以明天再来?
[18:56] Look! -快看
[19:04] – It’s now or never. – She’s right. Come on, David. -机不可失 -她说得对 来吧 大卫
[19:09] I’m not a fan of heights. 我不是太喜欢爬高
[19:11] Sometimes under is better than over, you know. 有时候底下会比上面更好
[19:15] Heeyah! 你懂不懂?
[19:16] Careful! 小心啊
[19:20] Come on! 快来
[19:27] Ha!
[19:34] Frida, catch! 弗丽达 接着 (护根男)
[19:44] Ooh, at the top! Georgie-boy! 看上面
[19:46] He’s the last one. 是小乔治 他是最后一个了
[19:58] Got you! 抓到了
[19:59] Whoa!
[20:02] – Hilda! – Georgie-boy! -希尔达 -小乔治
[20:04] I can’t look. -我都不敢看了
[20:06] Yes, you can! Push! -你得看 推车
[20:15] It’s okay, Hilda! We’ve got you! 没事的 希尔达 我们能接住你
[20:18] Then we’re coming down! 那我们就掉下去了
[20:23] Hilda, are you okay? 希尔达
[20:27] Whoa! 你没事吧?
[20:28] A traumatic fall for sure, but I’m fine. 这么高掉下来可真吓人
[20:32] That has to be worth at least a hundred points 但我没事
[20:35] for the Catch Your Falling Friend badge. 这至少能给“接住掉落的朋友徽章” 加100分
[20:37] Really? -真的吗?
[20:39] No. There’s no badge for that. -不是 没有这种徽章
[20:41] Well, there should be. 真应该有
[20:53] I can’t believe your friends slept through all of this. 发生了这么多事 你的朋友居然还都没醒
[20:57] Ha! There’s not much that can wake a hibernating vittra… 很少有事情能吵醒冬眠中的维特拉
[21:01] except pounding a stake in its head. 除非是头上被人插了木桩
[21:03] Yeah, sorry about that. 真是抱歉了
[21:06] You have to admit, above-grounders aren’t as bad as you thought. 你得承认 地上世界没你想得那么糟糕
[21:08] You pulled up my friends in the first place, 是你们一开始把我的朋友们拽出去的
[21:11] so don’t expect a prize just for bringing them back! 现在把他们送回来也是应该的
[21:17] But a deal’s a deal. 不过 事先说好的
[21:21] Here. 给你 (之前) (之后 之前)
[21:56] David, Hilda, and I failed to complete 大卫
[21:58] the assigned badge challenge. 希尔达和我 没能完成徽章挑战任务
[22:00] But upon further analysis, I’ve concluded that as failures go, 不过进一步分析之后我得出结论 除了没得到徽章之外
[22:05] ours was pretty successful. 我们还是挺成功的
[22:09] Hilda insists that we should have gotten a Friend of the Vittra badge. 希尔达坚持认为 我们应该得到友善对待维特拉徽章
[22:13] I explained there’s no such badge. 我解释过了没有这种徽章
[22:16] She said we should invent one, but I told her, 她说我们应该发明一个 可我告诉她
[22:19] “You can’t just make up your own badges.” 你不能凭空想出自己的徽章
[22:22] Or… maybe you can. 或者 也许可以的
[22:28] Good night, little rock. 晚安 小石头
[22:31] Good night, Bertrand. 晚安 伯特兰
希尔达

文章导航

Previous Post: 希尔达(Hilda)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 希尔达(Hilda)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

希尔达(Hilda)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号