Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

希尔达(Hilda)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 希尔达(Hilda)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:18] ♪ Hilda ♪
[00:54] You up to anything today? 你今天有什么打算吗?
[00:56] Not today. 今天没有
[00:57] You haven’t been out with Frida and David for a while. 你好久没跟弗丽达和大卫出去玩了
[01:00] Is everything okay? 出什么事了吗?
[01:01] Yeah. 没事
[01:02] Everything’s fine. 一切都挺好的
[01:13] Dozens of reports of a large beast 有数十起报告说全城各处
[01:15] being sighted throughout the city… 都有人看到一头巨型怪兽正朝…
[01:17] Buy, buy, buy, and buy some more! 买… 再多买些
[01:19] This is Victoria Van Gale of the Greater Trolberg Meteorological Bureau, 我是特洛尔堡气象局的 维多利亚范加莱
[01:23] and things are looking gloomy out there. 外面天气阴沉
[01:25] You can expect sorrowful winds throughout the day… 可以预见全天都将会是强风呼啸
[01:27] …maybe even the odd ominous rumble. 或许还会出现不祥的隆隆声
[01:31] But the worst of conditions will be reserved for the early hours. 最糟糕的情况将会出现在清晨时分
[01:34] Don’t worry, Twig. 别担心 枝枝
[01:35] This should clear up soon. Victoria Van Gale is never wrong. 应该很快就会天晴了 维多利亚范加莱从来不会出错的
[01:44] I’ve got to drive over to the art supply store today. 今天我要开车去美术用品商店
[01:47] – Do you want to join me? – No. -你想一起去吗? -不了
[01:49] I was going to go to the library to see if I could find 我原本打算去图书馆 看能不能找到
[01:51] a copy of this book that Frida’s lost. 弗丽达丢的那本书
[01:54] But looking at the weather, I think I’m gonna give 不过看看这种天气
[01:56] the whole “leaving the house” thing a miss today. 我今天还是不要离开这栋房子了
[01:58] Ah! Who would have thought it? 谁会想得到呢?
[02:00] My Hilda, put off by a little spot of rain. 我的希尔达
[02:08] Ugh! 因为这么点小雨就不出门了
[02:18] Ugh! Maybe I should’ve stayed at home, too. 也许我也应该待在家里
[02:29] Huh, must be the storm. 一定是因为风暴
[02:33] This is Victoria Van Gale. 我是维多利亚范加莱
[02:35] The weather today, not exactly the best. 今天的天气 并不能算是最佳
[02:38] With any luck, the area of high pressure should start to see 运气好的话 高气压地区应该可以看到
[02:41] the storm shift away from the city. 风暴远离城区
[02:43] Hopefully. Maybe. 希望如此 或许吧
[02:44] Uh, in the meantime, expect nothing but continuous rain throughout… 与此同时 我们只会看到不停的降雨贯穿…
[02:48] Scratch that. Looks like we’ve got some… 我重新说 好像这里…
[02:50] – snow. – Snow! -下雪了 -下雪了
[02:51] Come on, Twig! 走吧
[02:52] Let’s go make a snow troll! 枝枝
[03:05] Wow! 咱们去堆个雪巨魔
[03:09] What are you doing here? 你在这里干嘛?
[03:12] Have you seen what it’s like out there? 你没有看到外面的天气吗?
[03:14] Yeah, but why are you here? 看到了 可你为什么在这?
[03:16] I know it’s hard to believe, 我知道很难相信
[03:18] but I don’t actually know that many people with central heating. 不过我真的不知道 这么多人家里都有中央供暖
[03:22] Okay, make yourself at home, but I’m going out there. 好吧 那你随便点儿 不过我要出去了
[03:25] The snow’s settling already, and I wanna be the first to make a… 雪已经下大了
[03:30] Hello? 我要第一个堆出… 喂?
[03:32] Hilda, it’s Mum. Listen, I think I’m gonna be a while. 希尔达 我是妈妈 听着 我可能得晚回家
[03:35] The road’s blocked off with snow and no one’s getting anywhere in a hurry. 路已经被积雪封了 所有人都走不了了
[03:39] Are you okay? 你还好吗?
[03:40] – I’m fine. I was just about to… – Listen. -我挺好 我正打算… -听着
[03:42] Don’t go outside, okay? Stay in and stay warm. 别到外面去 好吗?待在暖和的屋里
[03:46] It’s nuts out here. 外面都一团糟了
[03:47] – But, Mum, I… – I won’t be home to make anything, -可是妈妈 我… -我没法回家做饭了
[03:49] so help yourself to the leftover pie in the fridge if you get hungry, yeah? 如果饿了的话 你就吃冰箱里剩下的饼吧 行吗?
[03:52] All right, I’d better go. Bye! 好了 我得挂了 再见
[03:58] Sorry, boy. 对不起 小家伙
[04:03] – Is there normally thunder when it snows? – If you ask me, it’s the weather spirits. -下雪的时候通常会打雷吗? -要让我说 这是天气幽灵干的
[04:08] No way. Victoria Van Gale would have said something about that by now. 不可能 如果是 维多利亚范加莱肯定会说的
[04:11] I’m just saying it has all the hallmarks. 我只是说
[04:16] Mm. Though, this does seem bad… 所有特点都符合 不过就算是他们干的
[04:20] even for them. 也有些太过分了
[04:22] Well, let’s see. 好吧 来听听看
[04:27] My sincerest apologies to the three or four people 对于真的在收听这个频率的 三四个听众
[04:30] who actually tune into this frequency. 我要致以最诚挚的道歉
[04:33] We are currently experiencing some, uh… 我们目前出现了一些技术故障
[04:36] technical difficulties.
[04:38] Everything’s… fine! 一切都很正常
[04:44] Weird. I check this broadcast every day and I’ve never heard anything like this. 好奇怪 我每天都会听这个台 可是从没听到过这样的情况
[04:49] Something bad’s happening. 一定发生了糟糕的事
[05:12] This is not good. 情况不太对劲
[05:15] She said everything’s fine, and I, for one, believe her. 她说了一切都很正常 而我呢 选择相信她
[05:18] Oh, come on, you heard it just as well as I did. 得了吧 你跟我一样 刚才都听到了
[05:21] Victoria Van Gale is in trouble, in danger, even. 维多利亚范加莱有麻烦了 甚至可能有危险
[05:24] We have to do something. 我们得去帮她
[05:25] But… 可是…
[05:27] the storm? 有风暴啊?
[05:28] Yes, the storm. 是的
[05:30] And it’s getting worse. 有风暴 而且情况越来越糟糕
[05:31] And if it is weather spirits causing this, 如果真是天气幽灵干的
[05:34] then she’s the one person who would know what to do. 那么她就是那个知道该怎么做的人
[05:37] But… my cocoa. 可是… 我的可可茶
[05:39] Your cocoa can wait. 你可以回来再喝
[05:40] We have to go to the Trolberg Weather Station. 我们得到特洛尔堡气象站去了
[05:48] But just me? 可是
[05:49] Are you not going to ask Frida, too? 只叫我吗? 你不打算叫弗丽达了吗?
[05:51] I don’t think she’s going to be up for this one. 我觉得她不会想去的
[05:54] Hmm.
[05:55] Okay, I’d be glad to come. 好吧 我愿意跟你去
[05:58] Where is the weather station anyway? 这个气象站到底在哪儿呢?
[06:06] I’m already beginning to regret this! 我已经开始感到后悔了
[06:12] What’s that? 那是什么?
[06:13] That’s an argument. 是在争论
[06:15] – Between who? – Weather spirits. -谁在争论? -天气幽灵
[06:27] We made it! 我们成功了
[06:28] The Trolberg Weather Station. 这就是特洛尔堡气象站
[06:30] We’re here! Come on! 我们到了
[06:34] Uh… Hilda? 快走
[06:38] Whoa! This is amazing! 希尔达?
[06:40] Look at all this stuff! 这地方真棒 瞧瞧这些设备
[06:42] It’s no wonder she’s good at predicting the weather. 难怪她可以那么准确地预测天气
[06:48] We’ve got to get inside and find out what’s going on. 我们得进去 然后弄清楚发生了什么
[06:51] I hope she’s okay. 我希望她没事
[07:13] – Whoa. – Oh, boy. 老天
[07:16] Something really did happen here. 这里的确发生了什么事
[07:21] I think I liked it better out in the cold. 我觉得还是在外面冻着比较好
[07:25] This doesn’t make any sense. 这里的样子不太对劲
[07:27] It’s like no one’s touched this stuff in years. 好像好多年都没人碰过这些东西了
[07:30] Victoria? Victoria Van Gale? 维多利亚?维多利亚范加莱?
[07:34] Victoria? 维多利亚?
[07:35] Oh, well, she’s not here. We should probably go now. 好吧 她不在这里 我们现在该走了吧
[07:38] Victoria Van Gale! Where are you? 维多利亚范加莱
[07:44] Ah! 你在哪里?
[07:46] I’m okay. 我没事
[07:54] Whoa!
[07:57] Victoria Van Gale? 维多利亚范加莱?
[07:59] Who the devil are you? 你这个淘气鬼是谁?
[08:01] I’m Hilda. It’s so great to meet you. 我叫希尔达 见到你太荣幸了
[08:03] I’m your biggest… Well, I bet everyone says they’re your biggest fan, 我是你最大的粉… 我想每个人都会这样说
[08:06] but I’m a pretty big one. 但我真是大粉丝
[08:08] What on earth were you doing in the garage? 你们到底在车库里做什么?
[08:11] What did you see? I mean, what are you doing here? 你们看见什么了? 我是说 你们来这里干什么?
[08:14] We thought you might be in trouble. We heard your broadcast. 我们以为你遇上了麻烦 我们听了广播
[08:17] I listen to it all the time, you see. 我几乎全天都在听
[08:18] Oh, you mean, you’re visitors! 这么说 你们是来参观的?
[08:21] Well, yes, I suppose we are. 算是吧 我想应该算是
[08:23] Well, don’t worry about that broadcast nonsense. 没事 不用担心我在广播里说的
[08:26] As you can see, everything’s fine here, quite fine. 你们都看见了 这里一切正常 非常正常
[08:30] Good gracious, isn’t this a wonderful surprise? 我的天 真是好棒的惊喜啊
[08:33] I haven’t had a tour group up here in quite some time. 我这里好久没有人来组团参观了
[08:35] Ooh! That reminds me, don’t go anywhere. 这提醒了我 你们别走开
[08:40] Oh, now, they must be round here somewhere. 它们应该就在这里啊
[08:43] They don’t just disappear. 不会凭白消失的
[08:45] I think something funny’s going on. 我觉得这里的情况有些不对
[08:47] I also think something funny’s going on. 我也觉得这里的情况有些不对
[08:49] What are you talking about? She’s just pleased to see us. 你们说什么啊? 她只是很高兴见到我们
[08:52] Right, here are your visitor stickers 好了 这是你们的访客贴纸
[08:55] and your complimentary Greater Trolberg Meteorological Bureau key rings! 还有免费赠送的 特洛尔堡区气象局钥匙链
[09:01] And, uh, help yourself to a giant pencil. 这种巨型铅笔请自己拿
[09:05] Strictly speaking, they’re not free, they’re on the house. 严格来说 它们不是免费的 都是我买的
[09:09] Come! 来吧
[09:10] I must give you the grand tour. 我一定得带你们好好看一看
[09:14] This is a solarimeter. 这个是日射强度计
[09:16] That records the sunlight, of course. 当然它是用来记录日光的
[09:20] Cool. 酷
[09:25] This monitor here’s showing barometric pressure readings 这台监视器可以显示整个特洛尔堡
[09:27] – from across the Greater Trolberg area. – Oh! 全区的大气压力数值
[09:30] And here, of course, is the studio where I… 而这里当然就是广播室了 我…
[09:33] Where you make your broadcasts! 就是你广播的地方
[09:35] This is the coolest thing ever! 这真是最酷的事情了
[09:39] What’s that sound mean? 那是什么声音?
[09:41] Nothing. 没什么
[09:43] – What’s in here? – Oh, that’s my bedroom. -这里面有什么? -那儿是我的卧室
[09:46] It’s a bit of a mess. 里面有点乱
[09:52] Now, far more interesting is the main observatory 其实 更有意思的还是这个主观测台
[09:56] where I survey the skies and conduct the vast majority of my work. 我就在这里观测天空 完成我的绝大部分工作
[10:05] Ah, yes, have a look. 是的
[10:08] Oops. 看看吧
[10:15] – What was that? – I’m sorry? -怎么回事? -怎么了?
[10:17] You pushed that lever and it started raining. 你推了一下那个摇杆 然后就开始下雨
[10:20] – No, it didn’t. – David, you’re being ridiculous. -没有啊 -大卫 你在瞎说什么
[10:37] Why don’t I make us some coffees? 我还是给咱们弄些咖啡吧?
[10:51] This is what coffee tastes like? 咖啡就是这个味道吗?
[10:53] I prefer cocoa. 我更喜欢可可茶
[10:55] So I confess, my instruments aren’t solely for predicting the weather, 我还是承认了吧 我的设备不只是用来预测天气的
[11:00] but some of them are also for controlling it. 有一些还可以控制天气
[11:04] But why would you want to control it? 可你为什么想要控制天气呢?
[11:06] Imagine the possibilities! What that would mean for the world 想象一下这种可能性 如果可以利用这种力量
[11:10] if we could harness that power and make it work for us. 并让它为我们服务 这对我们的世界意味着什么
[11:13] – Oh, boy. – She’s a mad scientist. -老天 -她是个疯狂科学家
[11:17] So, the weather station is your laboratory? 这么说 这个气象站就是你的实验室?
[11:20] Oh, yes, for years now. 是的 已经好多年了
[11:23] I’ve made progress on wind direction, 我已经在操控风向和气压
[11:25] pressure manipulation, and the generation of small-scale weather events, 以及制造小规模天气事件方面 取得了一些进展
[11:28] the likes of which your talking bird friend just demonstrated. 就像你们这位会说话的鸟朋友 所演示的那样
[11:32] But it’s inconsistent, trivial. 但是不太稳定 不过没大碍
[11:35] If my experiments have proven anything, 如果说我的实验能证明什么的话
[11:38] it’s that the atmosphere only truly answers to one thing… 那就是大气层只听一个东西的话
[11:42] the weather spirits. 那就是天气幽灵
[11:44] They’re not easy to find, of course, 当然了 很难找到他们
[11:46] but I discovered a way to lure one and perhaps learn from it, 不过我找到了引诱精灵的办法 心想可以向他学习
[11:51] but it worked too well. 但是效果有点太好了
[11:52] Rather more turned up than expected. 没想到来了这么多
[11:55] How did you manage to lure a weather spirit? 你究竟用什么方法 来引诱天气幽灵的?
[11:59] That’s not important. 这一点并不重要
[12:01] The thing is when two weather spirits meet, 重要的是 当两个天气幽灵相遇时
[12:04] they get into an argument. 他们就会开始争论
[12:05] They love to debate. 他们最爱辩论了
[12:08] When that happens, a storm occurs. 只要争论一开始 就会出现风暴
[12:10] But when five, ten, dozens meet at once, well… 不过当五个十个十几个幽灵 相遇的话…
[12:19] If you can control the weather, isn’t there something you can do 如果你能够操控天气 为什么不能试着把风暴
[12:22] to try and move the storm away from the city? 从这座城市的上空移走呢?
[12:24] I don’t know. 我不知道
[12:26] The storm’s wreaked havoc on my systems. I’m not sure the equipment can take it. 风暴在我的系统里不停肆虐 我不知道这些设备能不能承受得住
[12:30] But isn’t it worth trying? 可你不试试看吗?
[12:32] That storm is terrible, and it’s only gonna get worse. 这场风暴太可怕了 而且只会变得更糟
[12:35] You’ve learned to do some amazing things. 你已经掌握了很棒的技能
[12:37] If there’s a time to use them, this must be it. 如果说有什么时机用的话 一定就是现在了
[12:42] You know what? You’re right! 知道吗?你说得对
[12:45] We’re going to try and summon an air current 我们要试着召集气流
[12:48] to blow the storm away from the city. 把这场风暴从城市上空吹走
[12:51] Anemo-motors engaged. 风力发动机启动
[12:53] Adjusting aneroidic pressure modulators. 调整无液气压调节器
[12:57] When I give the signal, turn that wheel as far as it’ll go, okay? 我一给信号你就转那个轮子 越快越好 行吗?
[13:01] Okay. 好的
[13:15] Okay! 转吧
[13:31] It’s working! 起作用了
[13:43] Ah, oh. Oh! I knew it. 我就知道
[13:47] No, we can try something else. There has to be another way. 不 我们可以试试别的 一定还有别的办法
[13:50] That was it. That was the only way. 没有了 这是唯一的办法
[13:53] We just blew up the controls. No, it’s hopeless. 我们把控制器给弄炸了 不 没希望了
[13:55] But there are people out there in that thing right now. 但是有人现在就被困在这场风暴里了
[13:58] My mum’s out there. 包括我的妈妈
[14:00] There’s already 52 centimeters of snow in Trolberg. 特洛尔堡的积雪 现在已经有52厘米了
[14:04] By my calculations, it’ll be 168 by nightfall. 根据我的计算 黄昏时会增至168厘米
[14:08] At this rate, the city will be completely buried by morning! 按照这个速度 明天早上 整个城市就会完全被雪盖住了
[14:13] Why do I get the feeling I’m about to get roped into something? 为什么我感觉 有人要把我抓去干苦力呢?
[14:20] Hilda, what are you going to do? 希尔达
[14:22] The storm’s getting worse. 你要做什么? 风暴越来越大了
[14:24] Perhaps we could just fly out there and talk to the weather spirits. 或许我们可以直接飞上去 跟天气幽灵们谈谈?
[14:27] – There we go. – Are you crazy? -我就说吧 -你疯了吗?
[14:29] – You can’t go back into that thing. – We’ve got to do something. -你不能再回到风暴里去 -我们总得做些什么啊
[14:33] Hilda, listen to me. 希尔达 你听我说
[14:34] You’d listen to Frida. 你要听弗丽达的话
[14:36] That’s because Frida would know what to do. 因为弗丽达知道应该怎么做
[14:38] She’d have a better plan than this. Have you got a better plan? 她会有更好的计划 你有更好的计划吗?
[14:42] No. 没有
[14:43] Then this is all we’ve got. 那这就是唯一的办法了
[14:50] Climb on. 上来吧
[14:57] – You’re gonna do all the talking, right? – Sure! -你要负责跟他们谈 是吧? -当然了
[15:20] I’m just saying it’s completely natural 我只是说 当我吹过任何一座山时
[15:23] to precipitate on the windward side of any hill I come across. 在迎风面沉降是相当自然的一件事
[15:26] Yeah, it’s natural, but is that decent? 是很自然 但是那样得体吗?
[15:28] Oh, are you calling me indecent? 你是在说我不得体吗?
[15:31] I think what our friend here was trying to say is… 我认为我们这位朋友想要说的是…
[15:34] – Oh, please, can you elaborate further… – Hey! 得了吧 你能不能进一步阐述一下
[15:37] …on the great shame of a natural heavy rainfall? 自然降雨所带来的羞愧感呢?
[15:40] Hey! 嘿
[15:44] A heckler? What’s the meaning of this? 来捣乱的?你们这是什么意思?
[15:48] You’re doing the talking, remember? 你还要负责说话呢 记得吗?
[15:53] I am your moderator! 我就是你们的调解人
[15:57] Oh, yeah, yeah. 是…
[15:59] Moderate this! 调解一下这个吧
[16:04] Hilda’s right. 希尔达说得对
[16:06] Frida would know what to do, but I’m no use at all. 弗丽达会知道该怎么做 可是我真没用
[16:10] – Why did I think I would be? – Uh, are you asking me? 我怎么会觉得我可能有用呢?
[16:13] I don’t know you, kid. 你是在问我吗?我不认识你 孩子
[16:16] Take it easy. 放松点儿
[16:22] Unless… 除非…
[16:26] Okay, you will speak one at a time. 好了 你们一次一个人讲话
[16:29] Every spirit will get their time to speak, so no interrupting. 每个幽灵都有发言的机会
[16:32] Are we clear? 不能打断别人 都听清了吗?
[16:33] – Fine, yes. – Very well. -好 行 -就这样
[16:35] – Okay, you first. – Right, well… -好了 你先说 -好 我来…
[16:38] Okay, David, come on. 好了 大卫 加油
[16:41] Victoria, could I get… No. 维多利亚 我可不可以… 不行
[16:43] Hey, Victoria, I was wondering, could I get another, uh… 维多利亚 我在想 我能不能再来…
[16:56] Oh, Victoria, could I get another, um, one of those coffees? 维多利亚 我能不能再来一杯那种咖啡?
[17:02] You know what? That’s a wonderful idea. Though, I think a herbal tea for myself. 知道吗?这真是个好主意 不过我还是喝点花草茶吧
[17:06] More than one coffee, and I get a little kooky. 再喝咖啡的话我就会变得古怪了
[17:17] Oh, David! 大卫
[17:19] – Yes? – Milk and sugar? -怎么?
[17:21] Mm-hmm. -奶和糖都要?
[17:22] I’m just saying why not steer the rain towards those that need it most? 我只是说 为什么不把那些雨 下到最需要的地方去呢?
[17:27] I did not blow westwards! 我没往西吹
[17:29] Oh, you wouldn’t know your east from your west. 你根本分不清哪边是东哪边是西
[17:34] Right, you stay there, you over here, thank you. 好了 你待在那边 你待在这边 谢谢
[17:41] Sorry about that. Please continue. 非常抱歉 请继续讲
[17:44] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:46] As I was saying… 就像我所说的…
[17:51] Ah, at last. 终于放晴了
[17:56] Oh, cruddlesticks! 我的老天爷
[17:59] Oh, David! 大卫
[18:01] Oh!
[18:03] Looks like the storm’s easing up. 看来风暴消散了
[18:08] Okay, you’ve been bursting to say your bit for ages. 好了 你想说的话已经憋了太久了
[18:10] Let’s hear it. 赶紧说吧
[18:12] Let me start off by saying that I have never! 让我先说一句 我从来没有…
[18:15] I mean, gusts and gales, can you even… The nature of it, unprecedented! 我是说 阵风大风 你能不能… 它本质就是空前的…
[18:19] I can’t… I can’t… I can’t even get it out! 我不能… 我根本不会说了
[18:22] I can’t quite recall the point I was trying to make. 我已经想不起来原本想要说什么了
[18:27] Come on, let’s go find David and get out of here. 走吧 咱们去找大卫 然后离开这里
[18:32] Now that the abnormal atmospheric event has come to an end, 既然异常的大气现象已经终结
[18:35] Trolberg can look forward to a gentle breeze blowing in off the fjord. 特洛尔堡可以期待着 轻柔的微风吹过峡湾了
[18:41] Good Lord, you look like you’ve been in a hurricane! 我的天
[18:44] What happened? 你好像是从飓风里钻出来的 怎么回事?
[18:45] – Goodbye, now. – Safe travels, friend. -再见啦 -一路平安 朋友
[18:48] – Will you be joining us? – No, I need to think. -你要和我们一起走吗? -不 我需要想一下
[18:51] I came here for a reason, but in all that arguing, 我来这里是有原因的 但是刚才那么一吵
[18:54] I can’t quite remember. 我就想不起来了
[18:56] What was it? Why did I… 是什么来着?我为什么…
[19:07] You just talked to them? 你刚跟他们谈过了?
[19:09] Fascinating. 太奇妙了
[19:10] This will be invaluable for the next time. 为下一次积累了宝贵经验
[19:13] Next time? 下一次?
[19:14] What’s wrong with just observing, learning? 只是观测和了解不行吗?
[19:17] You don’t have to control things. 你不是非得要操控
[19:19] Where did that little boy get to? 那个小男孩去哪儿了?
[19:22] His coffee’s going to get cold. 他的咖啡就要凉了
[19:24] David! What were you doing in Victoria’s bedroom? 大卫 你到维多利亚的卧室 干嘛去了?
[19:27] – I… – Uh, guys! -我… -伙计们
[19:32] I think we’re in trouble. 我想我们有麻烦了
[19:40] David! 大卫
[19:41] – Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! – Are you okay? 你没事吧?
[19:43] – Can you walk? – Is it broken? Is it the wrong way around? -你能走吗? -是不是断了?错位了?
[19:45] I think now would be a really good time to skedaddle! 我觉得现在正是最佳时机 赶紧逃啊
[19:54] Victoria! Come on, let’s get out of here! 维多利亚 快点 咱们快离开这里
[19:57] I won’t go! 我不会走的
[19:59] Shall I try and grab her? 要我去抓她吗?
[20:00] No, get David home and safe right away. I’m going to stay. 不用 赶紧把大卫平安送回家去 我要留下来
[20:04] What? What are you gonna do? -什么?你准备要做什么呢?
[20:06] I can’t just leave her here. -我不能把她丢下啊
[20:08] I’ve talked them down once, I’ll do it again. 我跟他们谈过一次 我要再试试
[20:11] Hilda, take these! 希尔达 拿着这个
[20:13] Go into Victoria’s bedroom. 到维多利亚的卧室里去
[20:14] It’s not actually a bedroom. 那其实不是真正的卧室
[20:19] I’ll be back for you as soon as I can. 我会尽快赶回来接你的
[20:22] Where is he? What have you done with him? 他在哪儿?你都对他做了些什么?
[20:28] Hey, hey! You’re not allowed in there! 慢着 你不能进那里去
[20:43] You poor thing! 可怜的小家伙
[20:48] – This isn’t what it looks like. – My baby! -情况不是这样的 -我的宝宝
[20:52] This is how you lured them here. 你就是这样引诱他们来的
[20:54] Oh, I… I can explain! 请让我解释
[20:57] You kidnapped a spirit to use it as bait. 你绑架了一个幽灵来当作诱饵
[21:00] David was right, you are mad! 大卫说得对 你的确是疯了
[21:04] How did you even…? 你怎么能… (释放)
[21:08] No, don’t! 不 求你
[21:11] Please, you don’t know what I had to do to catch it. 别这样 你不知道为了抓他我费了多大劲
[21:14] I don’t care! 我不在乎
[21:39] No! 不
[21:50] What happened? What happened to Hilda? 出什么事了?希尔达出什么事了?
[21:55] Oh, no. 不
[22:17] Whoa!
[22:26] Excuse me! Hey! Hello? Can you turn back? 打扰一下 你好 我们能回去吗?
[22:28] My home’s that way. 我家在那边
[22:30] We’ve got to back! Oh. 我们得回去
希尔达

文章导航

Previous Post: 希尔达(Hilda)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 希尔达(Hilda)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

希尔达(Hilda)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号