时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | ♪ Hilda ♪ | |
[01:11] | Iron pines. Big ones, too! | 是铁松 也很高大 |
[01:13] | I must be in the Great Forest. | 我一定是在大森林里面 |
[01:15] | It’s so peaceful out here. It feels like I’m home again. | 这里好宁静啊 感觉又回到了家里 |
[01:19] | Makes me wish Mum had never moved us to Trolberg. | 真希望妈妈没带着我搬到特洛尔堡 |
[01:22] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[01:23] | She’ll be so worried. I should be getting back. | 她一定很担心 我该回去了 |
[01:27] | Wait, where am I? | 等等 我这是在哪儿? |
[01:28] | Is this what being lost feels like? | 迷路是不是就这种感觉? |
[01:35] | Moss, of course! | 苔藓 太好了 |
[01:36] | It always grows on the north side, which means this way? | 它一般都是长在北面的 |
[01:40] | Huh. | 所以就是说是这边? |
[01:45] | Wood Man! | 木头人 |
[01:47] | Thank goodness. What are you doing out here all alone? | 谢天谢地 你自己一个人在这干嘛? |
[01:51] | Wood Man? | 木头人? |
[01:53] | Ah! | |
[01:54] | I’m not alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[01:57] | Please, don’t interrupt. | 拜托你 别来打扰我们 |
[02:00] | Barch reads faces. | 伯奇很会看表情 |
[02:01] | I’m trying very hard not to give anything away. | 我正在努力 不露出一点马脚 |
[02:06] | This is great. | 真是太好了 |
[02:07] | I need help finding my way back to Trolberg and then I run into you. | 我正需要有人帮我回到特洛尔堡去 就突然碰到你了 |
[02:11] | What a lucky day. | 今天可真幸运 |
[02:12] | Don’t generalize. I just lost another hand. | 先别下结论 我又输了一把 |
[02:23] | Not to be a bother, but when were you planning on heading back? | 我不是要打扰你 不过你打算什么时候回去呢? |
[02:26] | Eager to leave the woods, city girl? | 想赶紧离开森林吗?城市女孩 |
[02:30] | No, I’m not, uh… It’s just Mum will be really worried about me. | 不 我没想… 只是妈妈会非常担心我的 |
[02:34] | You’ll have to wait until I’m back on top. | 你得等到我重新回到榜首才行 |
[02:41] | It may be a while. | 可能需要一会儿了 |
[02:43] | Ugh! | |
[02:46] | If you’re really worried, we could send your mum an email. | 如果你真的那么担心的话 我们可以给你妈妈发一封电子邮件 |
[02:50] | – Email? – Sorry, elf mail. | -电子邮件? -抱歉 是精灵邮件 |
[02:52] | It’s a relay system of elf couriers. | 这是一项十分可靠的精灵通讯系统 |
[02:55] | Goes all the way to Trolberg. | 一直可以送到特洛尔堡去 |
[02:57] | That would be amazing. | 那真是太好了 |
[02:59] | Here you go. Official elf mail stationery. | 给你吧 这是写精灵邮件的专用信纸 |
[03:03] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:09] | – Ready to send. – Perfect! | 可以寄走了 |
[03:11] | I’ll email this out as soon as possible. | 很好 我一定会尽快把它寄走的 |
[03:14] | Now, can we please… | 现在能不能… |
[03:16] | Aw, man! I just lost something valuable. | 天啊 我输了件值钱的东西 |
[03:18] | – Really? What? – You. | -真的吗?输了什么? -你 |
[03:22] | You bet me in a game of elf poker? | 你在精灵扑克牌桌上抵押了我? |
[03:25] | Here, take me away. | 给你 |
[03:27] | I’m all yours. | 把我带走吧 请便 |
[03:29] | Not them, him. | 不是他们 是他 |
[03:41] | So typical. | 总是这样 |
[03:43] | Humans always overlook us forest giants just because we’re on the smaller side. | 人类一直都在忽视我们森林巨人 就因为我们个子矮小 |
[03:48] | I’m sorry, that was rude. | 对不起 是有些无礼 |
[03:50] | And so is kidnapping! | 不过你这是绑架 |
[03:52] | Wood Man, help! | 木头人 快救我 |
[03:54] | Sorry, he won fair and square. | 抱歉 他赢得光明正大 |
[03:57] | What?! | 你说什么? |
[04:01] | It’s sizeism, plain and simple. | 你们这就是体型歧视 |
[04:03] | You’d never overlook an old giant. | 你们从来不会小看古老的巨人 |
[04:08] | There, you should be comfortable in there. | 好了 你在里面应该能待得很舒服 |
[04:11] | When do you think you’ll next need food? | 你觉得下顿饭要什么时候吃呢? |
[04:13] | A few months or so? | 几个月以后吧? |
[04:14] | I eat multiple times a day. | 我一天就要吃好几顿呢 |
[04:16] | Eh? A tiny thing like you? | 像你这样的小不点吗?怎么可能 |
[04:18] | No way! | (邮局) |
[04:53] | Barch! Game over already? | 伯奇 已经打完牌了吗? |
[04:56] | Ah, just taking a break. | 只是休息一下 |
[04:58] | Wood Man lost a whole human. | 木头人输了一整个人 |
[05:00] | – Can you send this to Trolberg? – Ha! Classic Wood Man. | 能把这个寄去特洛尔堡吗? 木头人总是这样 |
[05:04] | Ah, no problem. | 没有问题 (妈妈) |
[06:11] | – Are you Mum? – No, but I know her. | -你是妈妈吗? -不是 但我认识她 |
[06:14] | Well, that works. Sign here. | 那也行 请签字 |
[06:18] | Oh, Twig. | 枝枝 |
[06:20] | None of the neighbors have seen her. Where could she be? | 周围的邻居都没有见过她 她能去哪儿呢? |
[06:22] | Mum! Finally, you’re back. I… | 妈妈 |
[06:26] | Oof! | 你终于回来了 |
[06:35] | Mum! I have a message… | 妈妈 |
[06:38] | …from Hilda! | 我收到了希尔达的消息 |
[06:43] | I’ll phone around. Maybe she’s with David and Frida. | 我得打几个电话 |
[06:46] | Oh, I wish I knew she was okay. | 也许她跟大卫和弗丽达在一起 真希望她一切平安 |
[06:56] | I can’t believe it! | 真不敢相信 |
[06:58] | He bet me, and right after I asked him for help. | 他居然在我求他帮助之后 就用我来赌博 |
[07:01] | Little help! | 帮个小忙 |
[07:04] | Wood Man, you came to rescue me. | 木头人 你来救我了 |
[07:06] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[07:07] | I was hoping you’d help me reclaim some items I’ve lost. | 我希望你能帮我拿回几件 我输了的东西 |
[07:11] | Wait. You lost me to the giant on purpose? | 等等 你是故意把我输给巨人的吗? |
[07:14] | You think I’d go all in with three acorns? I should be the offended one. | 你以为我拿到三个橡果就会全押吗? |
[07:19] | Huh! | 我才应该生气呢 |
[07:20] | Now, see if you can find the rope ladder I “lost” a few weeks ago. | 帮我看看能不能找到 我几星期前输的一根绳梯 |
[07:35] | What’s taking her so… | 她用的时间真是… |
[07:39] | long. | 好长啊 |
[07:40] | Found it! | 找到了 |
[07:47] | Hoo! | |
[07:49] | Finally! | 终于上来了 |
[07:51] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[08:01] | You lost that crown? | 那王冠是你输的? |
[08:03] | I would prefer not to lie to you. | 我也不想骗你 |
[08:05] | Now, if you wouldn’t mind… | 不过如果你不介意的话… |
[08:08] | You! | 你们 |
[08:24] | Hilda! | 希尔达 |
[08:26] | Go. | 快跑 |
[08:35] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[08:45] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[08:46] | My belongings… mostly. | 我的东西啊 还有别人的 |
[08:49] | Leave them! | 快别要了 |
[08:58] | Would you have robbed a proper giant this way? | 要用这种方式 抢劫一个正派的巨人吗? |
[09:01] | I bet not! | 希望不是 |
[09:04] | Oh, listen to me, calling them “proper giants.” | 听听我说的 说什么“正派的巨人” |
[09:12] | All that for nothing. | 什么都没拿回来 |
[09:14] | Except you, I guess. | 除了你 |
[09:15] | Ugh. Can we please to go Trolberg now? | 是吧 现在能回特洛尔堡了吗? |
[09:18] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[09:20] | Which way is Trolberg? | 哪条路是回特洛尔堡的? |
[09:22] | – I thought you knew. – Sure. | -我还以为你知道 -当然 |
[09:24] | Before the chase. Now I’m all turned around. | 被追之前知道 现在我已经完全晕了 |
[09:30] | No? Oh, well, thanks for checking. | 没在?谢谢你帮我找她 |
[09:32] | Please keep an eye out and let me know if you see her. | 请一定替我留心 要是见到她也请告诉我 |
[09:35] | Of course. | 当然会的 |
[09:36] | I know adequate supervision can be so hard for a single parent. | 我知道单亲家庭的家长 |
[09:42] | Twig, what if she’s… | 很难时刻看好孩子 枝枝 |
[09:45] | What if she’s… Alfur? | 要是她… 艾福? |
[09:48] | Oh, finally! | 终于听见了 |
[09:53] | “Mum, fell off weather spirit, got lost, ran into Wood Man, and now on way home. | “妈妈 从天气幽灵上掉下来 迷路了 偶遇木头人 现在回家 |
[09:59] | Please don’t worry. Can’t write more. | 请不用担心 不能多写 |
[10:02] | Paper is very tiny. | 纸太小了 |
[10:04] | Love, Hilda.” | 爱你 希尔达” |
[10:05] | Twig, Hilda’s safe! Well, ish. | 枝枝 希尔达没事 算是没事 |
[10:08] | I don’t entirely trust that Wood Man. | 我不是太相信那个木头人 |
[10:11] | I wish I could get to her, | 我真想去找她 |
[10:12] | but nobody’s getting out of the city right now. | 不过现在城里没有人能出去 |
[10:16] | That’s not entirely true. | 这话也不完全对 |
[10:18] | I think Twig and I can help. | 我想枝枝和我能帮上忙 |
[10:32] | The Hilda I knew would never have gotten lost. | 我认识的那个希尔达 是永远不会迷路的 |
[10:34] | You have gone city. | 你城市化了 |
[10:36] | I have not gone city. | 我才没有城市化 |
[10:38] | Trolberg is just where I live now. | 我只是住在特洛尔堡 |
[10:41] | The wilderness will always be my real home. | 荒野才是我真正的家 |
[10:43] | Also, you’re equally lost. | 而且 你也一样迷路了 |
[10:45] | Not true. | 也不尽然 |
[10:46] | You’re the one trying to get somewhere in particular. | 只有你才是想去一个特定地方的人 |
[10:51] | It’s almost dark. We’ll have to settle down for the night soon. | 天快黑了 我们得赶快找个地方安顿下来 |
[10:54] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[10:56] | Ah! | |
[10:57] | I was hoping to find something a bit more comfy. | 我想找一个更舒适点儿的地方 |
[11:01] | You were always hard to please. | 你总是这么难伺侯 |
[11:08] | I found out who sent the email, and I think I know where to find him. | 我知道是谁发的邮件了 而且我也知道去哪儿找他 |
[11:13] | Hmm, put out snacks next time, yeah? | 下回带点零食来 好吧? |
[11:16] | Hello? Barch? | 你好 是伯奇吗? |
[11:19] | My name is Alfur of the Northern Counties. I think you mailed a letter for my friend. | 我是来自北部郡县的艾福 你是不是替我的朋友寄了一封信? |
[11:24] | Could be. I, uh, mail a lot of letters. | 可能吧 我寄过很多信 |
[11:27] | No, you don’t, just the one for that blue-haired girl. | 才不是呢 你只替那个蓝头发的女孩寄了一封 |
[11:30] | Yes, yes, that’s her! Could you tell me where she went? | 对 是的 就是她 能告诉我她去了哪儿吗? |
[11:34] | You’ll have to win that information. | 你得赢了才能知道 |
[11:37] | Please? We really need new players. | 求你了 |
[11:41] | Who’s dealing? | 我们真的很需要新的玩家 谁来发牌? |
[11:44] | Now can we lie down? | 现在能躺下了吗? |
[11:48] | Fine. Let me at least try to gather some great pine needles. | 好吧 至少让我去找些大松针来 |
[11:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:57] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[12:05] | And you wanted to sleep on the ground. | 你还想睡在地上呢 |
[12:09] | It sort of reminds me of my old cabin. | 它让我想起了以前住的木屋 |
[12:12] | No neighbors for miles. | 几公里内都没有邻居 |
[12:14] | I hope they don’t mind being disturbed, at such late hour, too. | 希望他们不介意我们的打扰 毕竟都这么晚了 |
[12:17] | I hope they have a kettle on. | 我希望他们烧了热水 |
[12:19] | Wood Man! | 木头人 |
[12:21] | Huh. | |
[12:25] | How about that? | 真不错啊 |
[12:26] | My favorite tea, too. | 我最爱的茶水 |
[12:30] | – Wood Man, you can’t just… – Ah! | 木头人 你不能这样… |
[12:32] | We’re dreadfully sorry for storming in! Please accept our apology! | 打扰你们真的非常不好意思 请接受我们的道歉 |
[12:36] | She doesn’t speak for me. | 她的话不代表我 |
[12:38] | Hmm, I guess nobody’s here. | 我想这里没人 |
[12:40] | All the more reason to make ourselves at home. | 那就更应该把这里当家了 |
[12:42] | Tea? | 喝茶吗? |
[12:43] | Ugh! I prefer peppermint, thanks. | 我还是更喜欢薄荷茶 谢了 |
[12:46] | Now, that’s odd. | 这就很怪异了 |
[12:49] | Hmm. | |
[12:50] | Wood Man, where are you going? | 木头人 你要去哪儿? |
[12:52] | To sit by the fire and enjoy their records. | 坐在火炉边 听听他们的唱片 |
[12:54] | They have a fire? | 他们有火炉? |
[12:56] | It certainly appears so. | 显然就在眼前 |
[12:58] | And records? | 还有唱片? |
[13:08] | Oh! I love this one. | 我超喜欢这张 |
[13:12] | I… I wonder if they have a guitar. | 不知道有没有吉他 |
[13:16] | Ah! There we go. Mm. | 找到了 |
[13:23] | It is cozy here. | 这里好舒服啊 |
[13:25] | I wonder if I could convince Mum to move back to a place like this, | 不知道我能不能说服妈妈 再搬回到这种地方来 |
[13:29] | far from the city, just us again. | 远离城市 只有我们俩 |
[13:34] | If you ask me, all houses are basically the same. | 要是我说 所有的房子基本都一样 |
[13:38] | Roof, floor, walls, people saying, “Stop walking in like that, Wood Man.” | 屋顶 地板 墙壁 人们说“别随便就走进来 木头人” |
[13:45] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[13:47] | Our home was special. | 我们家是很特别的 |
[13:49] | Let’s just set out… first thing in the morning. | 我们明天一大早起来就走 |
[14:35] | You made me breakfast. | 你给我做了早饭 |
[14:38] | I did not. | 我没有做 |
[14:39] | Oh. | |
[14:40] | Well, we might as well fill our stomachs before our journey. | 我们上路之前或许应该先填饱肚子 |
[14:43] | Do you even eat? | 你吃东西吗? |
[14:44] | What a rude question. | 好没礼貌的问题 |
[14:47] | Mm. | |
[14:53] | That was the most satisfying meal I’ve ever had. | 这是我吃过的最满意的一顿饭了 |
[14:55] | Now, come on, we’ve already been here too long. | 快走 我们已经待了太久 |
[14:57] | Mum must be losing her mind by now. | 估计妈妈已经快急疯了 |
[15:03] | City life has made you weak. | 城市生活把你变弱了 |
[15:05] | Oh, it’s not that. It’s stuck. | 才不是呢 它打不开 |
[15:14] | What is going on? | 怎么回事? |
[15:21] | Well, that’s generally not how windows work. | 好吧 一般从窗户是能跳出去的 |
[15:24] | Upstairs. | 去楼上 |
[15:26] | Maybe we can get out through the attic. | 也许我们能从阁楼出去 |
[15:29] | I guess it’s worth a shot. | 我看值得试试 |
[16:18] | I don’t think this house wants us to leave. | 我觉得这栋房子不想让我们走 |
[16:20] | Do you think that’s why it tried to make us so comfortable, | 所以它才让我们一直感觉那么舒服 |
[16:23] | with the tea, the music, the food? | 又有茶 又有音乐 还有食物? |
[16:32] | Oh, she’s not here! | 她不在这儿 |
[16:34] | Well, that was six hours of reckless gambling for nothing. | 六个小时不顾后果的赌博 看来白忙活了 |
[16:38] | More thieves? Come on! | 又有贼了?怎么回事? |
[16:43] | Lead me to your blue-haired friend. | 带我去找你那个蓝头发的朋友 |
[16:47] | Oh! How ironic. That’s what we were hoping you would do. | 真讽刺 还指望你能带我们去呢 |
[17:07] | Raven! You’re here! | 乌鸦 你来了 |
[17:09] | I know! What a peculiar coincidence. | 是啊 真是一次奇特的偶遇 |
[17:12] | Oh, unless you’re also searching for Hilda. | 除非你也是来找希尔达的 |
[17:15] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[17:18] | You’re with that blue-haired girl. | 你们跟蓝头发女孩是一伙的 |
[17:20] | Well, you… You… | 好吧 你和你… |
[17:24] | are free to go. | 现在可以走了 |
[17:30] | Any idea where to look next? | 接下来去哪儿找呢? |
[17:32] | That giant was our last lead. | 那个巨人是最后的线索了 |
[17:34] | Mine, too. | 我也不知道 |
[17:35] | Oh. | |
[17:37] | Good idea, Twig. | 好主意 枝枝 |
[17:41] | Book. Cushion. | 书 |
[17:44] | White cowboy hat. | 靠垫 白色的牛仔帽 |
[17:47] | Could you please stop doing that? It’s quite distracting. | 你能不能别玩了 真的很烦人 |
[17:49] | We’re stuck here. | 我们被困在这儿了 |
[17:50] | We might as well take advantage of the situation. | 不妨充分利用现有的情况 |
[17:54] | There must be something you need. | 你一定有什么想要的东西 |
[17:56] | Well, I did promise a friend I’d find her missing book. | 好吧 我的确答应 要帮朋友找到她弄丢的书 |
[18:00] | A ghost stole it, I think. | 我想是一个鬼偷走了 |
[18:01] | You lead a peculiar life. | 你的生活可真奇怪啊 |
[18:04] | This is it! | 就是它 |
[18:06] | This is the book! | 就是这本书 |
[18:07] | But if I can’t get out of here and return it to Frida, | 不过如果我不能出去把它还给弗丽达 |
[18:09] | there’s really no point. | 拿到它又有什么意义? |
[18:12] | Good deeds are overrated. | 做好事被高估了 |
[18:14] | Tea cake? | 来块茶点? |
[18:15] | I don’t want any treats! | 我不想再吃了 |
[18:17] | I want to see my friends and family. | 我想见我的家人和朋友们 |
[18:22] | Um, sorry, we’re not able to open… | 对不起 我们打不开… |
[18:26] | Twig! Raven! | 枝枝 乌鸦 |
[18:28] | And Alfur! | 还有艾福 |
[18:31] | Wait! Don’t let it close the… | 等等 别让它关上… |
[18:34] | door. | 门 |
[18:35] | I’ll explain. | 我慢慢解释 |
[18:39] | How peculiar. | 太奇怪了 |
[18:40] | – Anything you want? – Seems that way. | -你想要的都行吗? -好像是的 |
[18:43] | Personally, I don’t see what the fuss is. | 我个人觉得 没什么可大惊小怪的 |
[18:47] | You weren’t that excited to get back to Trolberg anyway. | 你们又不是那么想回特洛尔堡去 |
[18:50] | And there are worse places to spend your days | 在一栋想要什么就有什么的魔法屋里 |
[18:53] | than a magical house that fulfills your every desire. | 过日子也没有什么不好啊 |
[18:56] | So, all I have to do is ask for a blank notebook? | 好吧 |
[19:01] | Oh! | 我现在最想要的是 一本空白的笔记本 |
[19:03] | Or, say, something shiny? | 或者是一些亮闪闪的? |
[19:06] | Ooh! | |
[19:07] | I don’t think you even have to say it. | 我觉得根本都不用说出来 |
[19:12] | See? | 你们看? |
[19:19] | Wow! | 你明白我 |
[19:23] | You get it, Twig. | 枝枝 |
[19:26] | It doesn’t matter if you give me books about trolls, new colored pencils, | 不管你是不是给我送来关于巨魔的书 新的彩色铅笔 |
[19:30] | cucumber sandwiches, or all my favorite things! | 黄瓜三明治 或是我最爱的所有东西 |
[19:33] | You will never be my home! | 你永远都不会是我的家 |
[19:38] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[19:42] | Everybody, request more things. | 大家听我说 要更多的东西 |
[19:44] | It doesn’t matter what, just do it as quickly as you can. | 无所谓是什么 尽快去想就是了 |
[19:47] | Oh, I wouldn’t wanna be greedy. | 我可不想太贪心了 |
[19:48] | Just trust me. | 相信我就好 |
[19:57] | It’s working! | 起作用了 |
[19:58] | The house is having trouble keeping up. | 这栋房子有点跟不上了 |
[20:01] | Wood Man, we need your help. | 木头人 我们需要你帮忙 |
[20:02] | Just a moment. I’m trying to picture the perfect end table. | 稍等一下 |
[20:08] | Hmm. The grain could be better. | 我正在想象一个完美的小茶几 纹理还可以更美一些 |
[20:11] | Please, get with the spirit of the exercise. | 求你了 赶紧努力地想起来啊 |
[20:14] | Fine, fine. | 行了… |
[20:21] | Hilda, I’m having trouble thinking of more things to want. | 希尔达 |
[20:24] | Ah! Me, too! | 我想不出更多想要的东西了 |
[20:26] | Simplicity has always been one of my virtues. | 我也是 |
[20:29] | Ah! | 朴素一直都是我的美德之一 |
[20:32] | Come on! Don’t stop now. | 加油啊 |
[20:33] | We’ve almost defeated it. | 千万别停下 我们就要打败它了 |
[20:35] | Just ask for, I don’t know, a diamond monocle. | 就要一个… 我想想 钻石单片眼镜 |
[20:39] | Already did. | 我已经要了 |
[20:41] | Oh, look, you selfish house! | 听着 你这栋自私的房子 |
[20:43] | All I really want is a way home! | 我真正想要的是一条回家的路 |
[20:56] | That’s new. | 这个没见过 |
[21:01] | Oh! | |
[21:05] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[21:06] | But is this really your house or just another trick? | 不过这真是你的家 还是又是什么诡计? |
[21:11] | Hilda! | 希尔达 |
[21:12] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[21:14] | We’re really home! | 我们确实到家了 |
[21:16] | I was so worried about you. | 我真的好担心你啊 |
[21:19] | I’m so sorry. I came as soon as I could. | 真对不起 我已经尽快赶回来了 |
[21:22] | There were… complications. | 事情实在太复杂了 |
[21:25] | Still, seems everything worked out. | 不过 看来一切都很顺利 |
[21:29] | I guess it did. | 我想是的 |
[21:42] | Eh, I wanted it in mahogany anyhow. | 反正我想要的也是红木的 |
[21:51] | What… What just happened? | 刚才… 是怎么回事? |
[21:53] | Well, the simplest version is I just wished to be home… | 用最简单的话来说就是我希望能回家 |
[21:58] | and I ended up here. | 然后就回到了这里 |
[22:00] | I guess Trolberg is my home now. | 看来特洛尔堡现在就是我的家了 |
[22:07] | Well, obviously. | 显然是的 |
[22:09] | For now anyway. | 暂时是吧 |
[22:11] | And someday your home may be somewhere else. | 某天你的家可能会在别的什么地方 |
[22:15] | But that doesn’t mean you leave your other homes behind. | 不过 也不是说 你可以把其他的家全都忘了 |
[22:18] | The wilderness will always be a part of who you are. | 荒野永远是你本性的一部分 |
[22:23] | – That’s why we’re such good friends. – We are? | -所以我们才是好朋友 -真的吗? |
[22:25] | Repeating myself makes me anxious. | 重复自己的话让我很焦虑 |
[22:28] | I’ll stop by next time I’m in town. | 我下次进城会来看你的 |
[22:31] | Make sure you do the same. | 你回荒野也要来看我 |
[22:33] | Just walk on in. | 直接走进门就可以了 |