时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | ♪ Hilda ♪ | |
[00:53] | Whoa! You’re not a crazy rumor after all. | |
[00:56] | – You’re real! – And also hungry. | |
[01:05] | – Last to join, first to get eaten. – What? Ahh! | -最后一个加入 就第一个被吃 -什么? |
[01:15] | Frida! | 弗丽达 |
[01:22] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[01:38] | You know, all he wants is something to eat. | 我说… 它只是想要东西吃 |
[01:41] | – No kidding. – So let’s feed him. | -当然了 -那就喂它 |
[01:43] | Feed him what? | 拿什么喂它? |
[01:45] | – Please don’t say us. – These! | -别说是拿我们 -拿这个 (裤子饼干) |
[01:52] | Come on! | 快走 |
[01:56] | Hilda? | 希尔达? |
[01:58] | David! | 大卫 |
[02:00] | And who’s that? Frida? | 那个又是谁?弗丽达? |
[02:02] | It’s… It’s the Black Hound! | 有一只… 黑猎犬 |
[02:04] | He… He’s here and he’s huge! | 它… 追来了 它超大 |
[02:06] | – He tried to eat us. – What? | -它想要吃掉我们 -什么? |
[02:08] | But he’s eating my snacks instead, so everything’s fine. | 不过它去吃我的零食了 所以都没事了 |
[02:11] | For now. | 暂时没事 |
[02:14] | We need to get everyone out of here, immediately! | 我们得让所有人都离开 现在就去 |
[02:20] | Attention, Sparrow Scouts, | 注意了 |
[02:22] | due to an unexpected, um, wildlife situation, | 麻雀童子军们 由于意外出现了野生动物 |
[02:26] | we are breaking camp early, | 我们要提早离开营地 |
[02:28] | but we will do so in a calm, orderly fashion. | 不过我们要采取冷静 而有秩序的方式 |
[02:34] | The Black Hound! | 黑猎犬 |
[02:35] | – Oh, no! We’re all gonna be eaten! – The Black Hound! | -不好 它会吃掉我们的 -不好 是黑猎犬 |
[02:37] | Remember, you should be packing, not panicking. | 记住 你们应该赶紧收拾 但不要慌乱 |
[02:52] | – Here, let me help you. – I’ve got it. | -好了 我来帮你吧 -我自己能行 |
[02:57] | – You were right, you know. – About what? | -知道吗?你是对的 -哪儿对了? |
[03:00] | About my new so-called, huh, friends. | 关于我那些所谓的新朋友 |
[03:07] | Oh, for goodness sake, will you just let me help? | 我的老天爷 就让我帮你弄吧 |
[03:10] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:12] | Hold the end… like that. | 抓住那头 像这样 |
[03:14] | I… I wish I could have spoken up to those marra the way you did. | 真希望我也能用你的方式 跟那些马拉说话 |
[03:19] | Oh, yeah, that felt pretty good | 是啊 那种感觉真的很棒 |
[03:21] | until we almost got eaten by a giant hound. | 直到我们几乎被一只巨大的猎犬吃掉 |
[03:24] | I’m sorry. I’ve been acting like an idiot. | 真对不起 我今天就像傻瓜一样 |
[03:28] | Finish packing this, please? I’ll be right back. | 你能把这个打包吗?我马上回来 |
[03:30] | – What? – Where are you going? | -怎么了? -你要去哪儿? |
[03:32] | I’ve got to find Tontu. | 我得去找通图 |
[03:34] | I can’t leave him out there with the Black Hound. | 我不能把他一个人扔给黑猎犬 |
[03:36] | He could get eaten. | 他会被吃掉的 |
[03:37] | I’m so out of the loop. | 我完全跟不上节奏了 |
[03:39] | Uh, who’s Tontu? | 谁是通图? |
[03:40] | I’ll explain later. | 回头再跟你解释 |
[03:43] | Hilda! | 希尔达 |
[03:45] | What on Earth are you doing? | 你到底在干什么呢? |
[03:47] | You will stay here and pack up your gear this instant | 你现在必须立刻打包你的装备 |
[03:49] | or you will not be allowed to come on future camping trips. | 否则就再也不允许你 参加今后的野营活动了 (麻雀营地) |
[03:59] | Mum’s here. | 我妈妈来了 |
[04:01] | My parents don’t know I’m out here. | 我的父母不知道我到这儿来了 |
[04:03] | – Uh, could you give me a lift? – Of course. | -你能让我搭车吗? -当然可以 |
[04:12] | Ah, I’m just so relieved that everybody’s safe. | 所有人都安全了 我真是松了口气 |
[04:15] | Not everybody. | 不是所有人 |
[04:17] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么? -没什么 |
[04:20] | Oh, I’m sure they’ll catch that thing soon. | 我相信一定会很快抓住它的 |
[04:22] | A creature that big shouldn’t be too hard to find, right? | 那么大的一只动物 应该不难找 是吧? |
[04:26] | Right. | 是吧 |
[04:27] | I know you’re disappointed about not getting the camping badge, | 我知道你没得到野营徽章觉得很失望 |
[04:29] | but don’t worry. | 没关系的 |
[04:31] | You’ve earned plenty of other badges this year. | 你今年已经得到许多其他徽章了 |
[04:34] | Huh? | |
[04:37] | – What are you doing? – Shh. | 你在干什么? |
[04:46] | All right, Frida, here we are. | 好了 弗丽达 到你家了 |
[04:54] | This is Tontu. | 这就是通图 |
[04:57] | He’s a nisse? | 他是尼森精灵? |
[04:58] | Yes, and he was thrown out of his house by mistake. | 是的 而且他因为误会被赶出了家门 |
[05:01] | You’re sure he didn’t do something bad? | 你确定他没做什么坏事吗? |
[05:03] | – I’m sure. Trust me. He… – Hilda… I trust you. | -我确定 相信我 他… -希尔达 我相信你 |
[05:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:10] | So, does that mean you’ll help me look for him? | 那是不是说 你会帮我找他呢? |
[05:13] | Yes. I’m in. | 是的 算我一个 |
[05:15] | – See you tomorrow? – See you tomorrow. | -明天见? -明天见 |
[05:19] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[05:20] | Just to follow up on what your mum said about your badges, | 刚才听你妈妈说到徽章的事 |
[05:23] | do you even have a single badge? | 你得到过任何一枚徽章吗? |
[05:26] | No. | 没有 |
[05:27] | Then I have the perfect plan to get you one. | 那么我有个完美的计划 来帮你得到一枚 |
[05:32] | Of course I want you to earn the Fund Raising badge. | 我当然希望你能获得善款筹集徽章 |
[05:35] | But maybe I should go along. That thing is still out there, remember? | 不过或许我应该一起去 那个东西还没被抓住 记得吗? |
[05:38] | Good point. | 说得对 |
[05:39] | But there are safety patrols in every neighborhood now. | 可是现在每一个社区里都有安全巡逻 |
[05:42] | – And he’s only been seen at night. – Even my parents are okay with it. | -而且没人在白天见过它 -就连我的父母都觉得没事 |
[05:47] | See? We’ll be fine. | 看吧?我们不会有事的 |
[05:49] | All right, but stay together at all times | 好吧 |
[05:53] | and stick to the busy streets. | 不过一定要待在一起 而且不要走小路 |
[05:55] | You may end up with even more badges than I earned my first year. | 或许你第一年得到的徽章 比我第一年得到的更多呢 |
[05:58] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[06:00] | Good luck, Sparrow Scouts. | 祝你们好运 麻雀童子军们 |
[06:05] | Hello, we’re collecting for Sparrow Scouts’ jumble sale. | 您好 我们为麻雀童子军 慈善义卖收集物品 |
[06:09] | Tontu said he used to live in a yellow house with a duck pond | 通图说他被赶出家门前 住在一栋黄色房子里 |
[06:13] | before he was kicked out. | 房子还有个小鸭池塘 |
[06:17] | – Hey, who are those guys? – Safety patrol. | -那些是什么人? -是安全巡逻 |
[06:21] | They’re searching for the hound. | 他们在搜寻那只猎犬 |
[06:23] | What are they going to do to it when they find it? | 他们找到它会怎么做呢? |
[06:42] | Oh, you’re not dead. | 你还没死 |
[06:45] | Uh, why are you dressed like a Sparrow Scout? | -你怎么穿得像麻雀童子军? |
[06:47] | Because I am a Sparrow Scout. | -因为我就是麻雀童子军 |
[06:49] | Oh, good! I’ve got a donation. | 太好了 |
[06:53] | Wow! People are being really generous. | 我有东西要捐 人们可真是慷慨啊 |
[06:57] | No, not my Fluff-bun! | 不 不能捐我的毛绒兔 |
[07:01] | I mean, ahem… I don’t care. Um… | 我是说 我才不在乎 |
[07:09] | Keep him. | 留着吧 |
[07:12] | It’s never a good idea to throw away your real friends. | 放弃你真正的朋友 |
[07:22] | Tontu? | 从来都不是好主意 通图? |
[07:41] | Tontu, are you in there? | 通图 你在里面吗? |
[07:47] | Twig? | 枝枝? |
[07:49] | Tontu! | -通图 |
[07:51] | Hilda! | -希尔达 |
[07:52] | It’s Tontu! | 是通图 |
[07:53] | Uh, just make sure you meet us at the Sparrow Scout Hall by 3:00 | 3点一定要到麻雀童子军会堂 跟我们碰头 |
[07:57] | or else you won’t get credit for the badge! | 否则你就没机会得到徽章了 |
[07:59] | Sure thing! | 知道了 |
[08:11] | Tontu! | 通图 |
[08:13] | – Yes, that’s me. – No, it’s not. | -对 是我 -不 不是你 |
[08:16] | I assure that it is. | 我确定就是我 |
[08:19] | – Well, I’m looking for a different Tontu. – But we’re all called “Tontu.” | -好吧 我是在找另一个通图 -可是我们都叫做通图 |
[08:24] | That’s confusing, but good to know. | 真容易弄混 |
[08:27] | How come you’re out here anyway? | 还好知道了 你怎么会到这里来呢? |
[08:28] | Nisse are being banished all over town. | 全城到处都在驱逐尼森精灵 |
[08:32] | Do you know why you’re all being banished? | 你知道你们为什么会被驱逐吗? |
[08:34] | We don’t talk to each other, you know. | 我们彼此不怎么聊天的 |
[08:36] | No, nisses don’t enjoy each other’s company. | 不 尼森精灵不喜欢彼此陪伴 |
[08:39] | Yep, I’ve seen that. | 对 我可见识过了 |
[08:41] | I was kicked out, and it wasn’t my fault! | 我被赶出来了 可不是我的错 |
[08:44] | My house-man threw me out for no reason. | 我的主人毫无理由就把我赶出来了 |
[08:46] | I was framed. I didn’t trash that house. | 有人诬陷我 我不相信那栋房子了 |
[08:49] | A lot of other nisses are saying the same thing. | 许多其他尼森精灵的说法都一样 |
[08:51] | I’m sure the rest of them are lying. | -我相信他们全都是在撒谎 |
[08:54] | I’m not totally sure how this works, | -我也不知道这样是不是可行 |
[08:55] | but isn’t there a lot of unused or hidden space outside? | 可是外面不是有许多没人 又隐秘的地方吗? |
[08:58] | Can’t you make a cozy nest there? | 你们不能在那舒适地生活吗? |
[09:00] | The place of which you speak is vast and cold. | 你所说的地方广袤又寒冷 |
[09:03] | Who knows where one would emerge? | 谁知道那里会有什么? |
[09:05] | The nisse who ventures there is likely never to return. | 冒险前往那里的尼森精灵 很可能回不来 |
[09:09] | Maybe the guy you’re looking for went back to the woods. | 也许你要找的那个家伙 已经回森林去了 |
[09:12] | Why are you so bothered anyway? | 那你还担什么心呢? |
[09:14] | He’s no worse off than when you met him. | 他没有比你碰到他时更糟 |
[09:16] | He’s not your problem. | 他又不是你的麻烦 |
[09:21] | Oh, no! I’m supposed to be at the Scout Hall right now! | 糟了 我现在应该在童子军会堂的 |
[09:25] | Come on, Twig! | 快走 枝枝 |
[09:32] | Sorry I’m a little late. | 抱歉 我迟到了一会 |
[09:34] | Raven Leader just left. We stalled for as long as we could. | 乌鸦首领刚走 我们已经尽可能拖时间了 |
[09:37] | But at least you found Tontu, right? | 不过至少你找到通图了 是吧? |
[09:41] | No. | 没有 |
[09:45] | News just in. | 插播最新消息 |
[09:47] | Trolberg city officials say they have reason to believe | 特洛尔堡市政府官员表示 他们有理由相信 |
[09:49] | that three people have been eaten by the hound. | 已经有三个人被猎犬吃掉 |
[09:52] | Details to… | 相关细节… |
[09:54] | We don’t need to hear that before bed. | 睡觉前我们可不想看这个 |
[09:56] | Let’s focus on something positive, like the badge ceremony tomorrow. | 还是说说更积极的话题吧 比如明天的徽章颁发仪式 |
[10:00] | Oh, right, I almost forgot. | 是啊 我差点就忘了 |
[10:02] | I knew you’d make a great Sparrow Scout. | 我就知道你会成为一名 出色的麻雀童子军 |
[10:06] | I guess it just runs in the family, right? | 我猜这是因为遗传 对不对? |
[10:09] | I’m really very proud of you, you know? | 我真的很为你感到骄傲 |
[10:12] | I think I’ll go to bed now. | 我想我该去睡觉了 |
[10:18] | Oh, Mum is going to be so disappointed. | 妈妈一定会特别失望的 |
[10:21] | And today I blew my last chance at a badge because I was busy looking for Tontu. | 今天我还把最后得徽章的机会搞砸了 因为忙着去找通图 |
[10:24] | I can fix that. | 我可以补救 |
[10:26] | Great! How? | 太好了 怎么做? |
[10:28] | You both need to sign a Disappointment Deferral Agreement. | 你们俩都要签署一份失望延期协议 |
[10:31] | And we can add in additional clauses that address hidden resentments | 我们可以再加上一些附加条款 写明隐藏愤怒 |
[10:35] | or blaming tendencies. It’s very simple, really. | 或是指责倾向 这很简单的 |
[10:37] | Alfur, humans just don’t work that way. | 艾福 人类不是这样做的 |
[10:40] | And thus we arrive at my own feelings of disappointment. | 现在弄得我也觉得有点失望了 |
[10:48] | Here we are, all cozy, and poor Tontu is out there in the rain with that thing. | 我们这么舒服 可怜的通图却淋着雨 跟那个东西一起待在外面 |
[10:53] | My guess is that thing is actually a barghest. | 我猜那个东西应该是只犬魔 |
[10:56] | What’s a barghest? | 什么是犬魔? |
[10:58] | A kind of wild, giant dog! | 是一种野生的巨型大狗 |
[11:01] | Though, what it’s doing in Trolberg is a mystery. | 不知道它来特洛尔堡要做什么 |
[11:03] | Barghests usually live deep in the mountains. | 犬魔一般都是生活在深山里的 |
[11:05] | If that’s the case, then he’s lost and probably scared. | 如果是那样的话 它一定是迷路了 或许还很害怕 |
[11:11] | And definitely hungry. | 而且一定很饿 |
[11:15] | You’re sure it’s okay to get a ride with David and Frida? | 你确定要搭大卫和弗丽达的车去吗? |
[11:18] | Mum, I’m sure. | 妈妈 我确定 |
[11:20] | Then I’ll go straight to Scout Hall after my client meeting. | 那我跟客户一开完会 就直接到童子军会堂去 |
[11:23] | I am so excited! | 我真是好激动 |
[11:28] | See you at the badge ceremony. | 徽章颁发仪式上见 |
[11:32] | You know, I think I’ll walk to the ceremony and look for Tontu. | 这样吧 我就走着到会场去 顺便找找通图 |
[11:35] | Maybe the day won’t be a total loss. | 也许今天不会是完全失望的一天 |
[11:49] | Yellow duck, yellow house! | 黄色的鸭子 黄色的房子 |
[11:59] | Hello? | 你好? |
[12:01] | Sorry, I already gave my donation to some Sparrow Scouts just the other day. | 抱歉 我那天已经向几个麻雀童子军 捐过东西了 |
[12:04] | Oh, no, it, it’s not that. | 不 不是那件事 |
[12:06] | I was just passing, and I was wondering did a nisse ever live here? | 我只是路过 我想问 有个尼森精灵住过这里吗? |
[12:09] | Well, of course, dear. Not anymore, though. | 当然有了 亲爱的 不过现在没有了 |
[12:12] | Would you mind if I asked what happened? | 我可以问问是怎么回事吗? |
[12:14] | Well, I caught him stealing, didn’t I? | 我抓到他在偷东西 就是这样 |
[12:16] | Stealing? Are you sure? | 偷东西?你确定吗? |
[12:18] | Do you think you could possibly have been mistaken? | 你觉得有没有可能是你弄错了? |
[12:20] | Oh, no. | 不可能 |
[12:22] | There was the most dreadful racket, like someone was smashing up my kitchen. | 我听到非常大的吵闹声 就像有人在我的厨房里砸东西 |
[12:25] | I came down to see what was going on, and there he was. | 我下楼去看是怎么回事 他就站在那里 |
[12:29] | He’d ransacked the whole place looking for something to steal. | 他把整间屋子都翻了个遍 想找东西偷 |
[12:33] | He must have gotten bored with all the things he’d swiped over the years | 他一定是厌烦了这些年偷的所有东西 |
[12:36] | because that was everywhere, too. | 东西扔得一片狼藉 |
[12:38] | That’s why I said I had so much junk for your jumble sale. | 所以我才有那么多垃圾 拿给你们慈善义卖啊 |
[12:41] | I mean, donations. | 我是说 捐赠的物品 |
[12:43] | Thank you very much for your time, ma’am. | 非常感谢您告诉我这些 女士 |
[12:54] | – Tontu! – Oh, hello. | -通图 -你好 |
[12:56] | Oh, so you’re fine. I’ve been so worried. | 这么说你没事 我一直都好担心 |
[13:02] | Oh, you don’t even care. | 原来你根本无所谓 |
[13:10] | Can’t believe your mum let you go out on your own | 真不敢相信 你妈妈让你一个人出来 |
[13:13] | with that monster on the loose. | 街上可有怪兽啊 |
[13:14] | It’s not a monster. It’s a barghest. | 它不是怪兽 它是一只犬魔 |
[13:17] | And Mum thinks I’m getting a lift to the ceremony with David and Frida. | 而且妈妈以为我会搭 大卫和弗丽达的车到会场去 |
[13:20] | I couldn’t bring myself to tell her that I’m not getting any badges | 我没办法告诉她 我什么徽章都没得到 |
[13:22] | because of you, basically. | 就是因为你 算是吧 |
[13:24] | – Why lie about something like that? – Why lie about why you were kicked out? | -为什么要撒这种谎呢? -那你被赶走的原因 你为什么撒谎? |
[13:29] | That nice lady said you trashed her house. | 那位和蔼的女士说你砸了她的家 |
[13:31] | She’s lying. | 她在撒谎 |
[13:32] | I’m completely innocent. Hmph. | 我完全是清白的 |
[13:36] | I know you’re capable of it. Every nisse says the same thing. | 我知道你有可能撒谎 每个尼森精灵说得都一样 |
[13:39] | But they’re all probably lying. | 但是他们可能都在撒谎 |
[13:41] | And of course that’s what they’d say about you. | 他们也全都是这么说你的 |
[13:44] | Ugh! I’ve spent so much time looking for you and worrying about you | 我花了这么多时间来找你 担心你 |
[13:47] | because I felt I ought to help you. | 因为我觉得我应该帮助你 |
[13:49] | Now I don’t know if I should’ve bothered, and you’re not even grateful that I did. | 可我现在觉得不该费这个劲 我做的一切你根本就不感激 |
[13:54] | What? This is what I look like when I’m grateful. | 什么?这就是我心怀感激时的表情 |
[13:57] | Oh. | |
[14:05] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[14:06] | Listen, why don’t you check this place out? | 听着 你干嘛不看看这里呢? |
[14:08] | The Scout Hall must have loads of Nowhere Space, right? | 童子军会堂一定有许多 不存在的空间 对吧? |
[14:11] | If it’s not good, just meet me afterwards, okay? | 如果不合适 就散会后来这碰头 好吗? |
[14:22] | Frida. | 下面一位 弗丽达 |
[14:27] | You have achieved your level three Helpful and Friendly badge | 你获得了第三级的互助与友爱徽章 |
[14:31] | along with your Fund Raising, First Aid, Stonework, and Young Entrepreneur badges. | 同时还有你的善款筹集 急救护理 石雕工艺以及年轻企业家徽章 |
[14:37] | I think we can all agree that’s very impressive. | 我想我们都同意你的表现相当亮眼 |
[14:43] | David for his Fund Raising… | 接下来是 |
[14:47] | …and Cycling badges. | 大卫 |
[14:49] | Uh-oh. | 他得到了善款筹集和骑自行车徽章 |
[14:50] | Oh, and also his Friend to Insects badge. | 还有昆虫之友徽章 |
[14:55] | There’s a bug on your head. | 你的头上有只虫子 |
[15:00] | And that concludes this year’s badge ceremony. | 今年的徽章颁发仪式到这里 就全部结束了 |
[15:11] | Hilda! | 希尔达 |
[15:15] | – Tontu? – We’ve gotta go, now! | -通图? |
[15:24] | It’s the Black Hound! | -我们得走了 |
[15:26] | Please keep calm! | 快点 |
[15:30] | Keep calm, everybody. | 是黑猎犬 |
[15:32] | Oh… | 保持冷静 请大家保持冷静 |
[15:34] | Come on! | 快走 |
[15:38] | Hilda! | 希尔达 |
[15:41] | Jump! Through here! | 跳啊 走这里 |
[15:50] | In here! | 进这里 |
[16:00] | Frida’s lost book? | 弗丽达弄丢的书? |
[16:05] | Ah! | |
[16:07] | In here! | 进这里 |
[16:12] | Oh! This is Frida’s room. | 这是弗丽达的房间 |
[16:15] | Come on! | 快走 |
[16:24] | – In here! – Wait! | -进这里 -等等 |
[16:26] | This is my house! | 这是我的家 |
[16:31] | Actually, it’s my house. | 事实上 这是我的家 |
[16:35] | So I would ask you kindly to leave. | 所以我好言好语地请你离开 |
[16:44] | Jellybean? | 豆豆糖? |
[16:49] | Jellybean! | 豆豆糖 |
[16:50] | It’s you! | 是你 |
[16:52] | Jellybean? | -豆豆糖? -豆豆糖? |
[16:54] | This is my dog Jellybean. | 这是我的狗 豆豆糖 |
[16:57] | I haven’t seen him since he was a puppy. | 我上一次见它时 它还是只小狗 |
[17:01] | I found him a long time ago when I was little. | 在我很小的时候 |
[17:04] | He was lost. | 我偶然发现了它 它走丢了 |
[17:05] | I did what nisses do with lost things and took him home. | 尼森精灵会把丢失物带回家 我就是这样做的 |
[17:08] | I looked after him in secret for a while, but when my parents found him, | 我偷偷照顾它一段时间 后来我父母发现了它 |
[17:12] | they took him off me and I never saw him again. | 就把它带走了 我从此再也没见过它 |
[17:15] | I’ve never understood why. | 我一直没明白是为什么 |
[17:17] | They must have known what he’d grow up to be. | 他们一定知道它长大后的样子 |
[17:19] | I never knew he would get so big! | 我从没想过它会长得这么大 |
[17:22] | But is he dangerous? He ate people, didn’t he? | 但是它的确危险? 它吃了人 不是吗? |
[17:26] | Yes. Three at last count. | 是的 最新统计是三个 |
[17:28] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[17:39] | So I guess he sort of ate them. | 看来它也算是吃过人了 |
[17:41] | Hilda? Hilda! | 希尔达… |
[17:44] | Oh, are you all right? | 你没什么事吧? |
[17:48] | It’s okay, Mum. This is Jellybean. | 没事的 妈妈 这是豆豆糖 |
[17:50] | – This explains everything. – Really? | -这下一切就明白了 -真的吗? |
[17:53] | He was taught how to use the nisse spaces when he was a puppy, | 它从小就学会了 如何使用尼森精灵的空间 |
[17:56] | so of course he’s been using them to hide and move around the city. | 所以它一直使用这项技能 在城市里躲藏游走 |
[17:59] | Every time he goes through a nisse’s nest, he’s so massive, | 它太大了 每次它走过尼森精灵的巢穴 |
[18:02] | he takes everything with him. | 会把一切全都拿走 |
[18:04] | And then he trashes whatever room he happens to arrive in. | 再把它不小心进入的房间 弄得乱七八糟 |
[18:07] | It all happens so fast that he’s gone before you know what’s going on. | 这一切都发生得太快 还没等你明白 它就已经跑掉了 |
[18:11] | That’s why you’re all getting kicked out. He’s been framing you. | 所以你们才会都被赶出来 是它陷害了你 |
[18:14] | Are you saying that’s what happened to me? Wouldn’t I have seen him? | 你是说我的情况就是这样的吗? 我怎么会没看见它呢? |
[18:18] | It’s a wonder you can see anything at all with that haircut. | 你这种发型还能看见东西 真是奇迹 |
[18:23] | What’s that? | 什么声音? |
[18:29] | – Those are the men looking for the hound. – You have to get rid of them. | -那些人是来抓那只猎犬的 -你得把他们赶走 |
[18:32] | Hilda, maybe it’s best if we just… | 希尔达 也许我们最好应该… |
[18:35] | Mum, no! | 妈妈 不行 |
[18:36] | I know what you think, but he’s really a very dangerous animal. | 我知道你在想什么 可是它是一只非常危险的动物 |
[18:40] | He’s a puppy. He’s no different from Twig. | 它是只小狗 跟枝枝没什么区别 |
[18:42] | Hilda… | 希尔达 |
[18:44] | I know I don’t have a badge to prove it, but I am still a friend to animals. | 我知道我没有相关的徽章来证明 但我仍旧是动物的朋友 |
[18:47] | He hasn’t hurt anyone and I won’t let anyone hurt him. | 它没有伤害任何人 我也不会让任何人伤害它的 |
[19:00] | – He’s panicking. – How far are the city walls? | -它已经慌了 -距离城市围墙有多远? |
[19:03] | If I could get him outside, maybe they’d let him go. | 如果我把它带出去 他们也许会放过它 |
[19:07] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[19:11] | Jellybean! | 豆豆糖 |
[19:14] | Everyone, seat belts. | 所有人都系好安全带 |
[19:19] | Jellybean! | 豆豆糖 |
[19:38] | Mum, go faster! | 妈妈 再快些 |
[19:45] | Oh, I can see the town gate. We’re almost there. | 我能看到城镇大门了 就快到了 |
[19:47] | What happens if he catches up with us? | 它要是追上我们会怎么样? |
[19:54] | I can’t see a thing! | 我什么都看不见了 |
[19:56] | Oh, the brakes aren’t working! | 刹车不管用了 |
[20:02] | – Tontu, quick, take my hand. – Whoa, whoa, wait! | 通图 快 拉住我的手 |
[20:04] | I know what you’re thinking. It’s too dangerous. | 等等 我知道你想干什么 那样太危险了 |
[20:07] | – Tontu, we’re going to crash! – Okay, okay! | -通图 我们就要撞车了 -好吧… |
[20:10] | One, two, pull! | 一 二 拉 |
[20:26] | What on Earth just happened? | 刚才到底发生了什么? |
[20:28] | That place is the place we never go to. | 那是我们从来不去的地方 |
[20:31] | Sorry for dragging you through there. | 抱歉拉你们经过那里 |
[20:33] | It was necessary. | 没别的办法了 |
[20:35] | Don’t apologize. | 不用道歉 |
[20:37] | You saved our lives. | 你救了我们的命 |
[20:39] | And we escaped, too. | 我们也逃出来了 |
[20:40] | – But… where are the others? – We got separated. | -不过他们在哪儿? -我们被分开了 |
[20:44] | They could be thousands of miles away right now… | 他们现在可能在几千公里外的地方 |
[20:48] | if they even made it out at all. | 如果他们真逃出来的话 |
[20:55] | Here, I’ve got something for you. | 给 这是我送给你的 |
[20:57] | I finally found my sewing kit, so I thought I’d make an addition. | 我终于把毛衣针找到了 所以就加了点东西上去 |
[21:04] | Look, I’m sorry that I pressured you about getting badges. | 听着 我很抱歉在徽章的事情上 给你太大压力 |
[21:07] | I already know that you’re the kindest, | 我已经清楚你就是那个最善良 |
[21:09] | bravest, most selfless girl it is possible to be. | 最勇敢 最大公无私的女孩了 |
[21:13] | You don’t have to prove anything. | 你不用再证明什么了 |
[21:16] | Thanks, Mum. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[21:21] | Your hot chocolates are ready. | 你们的热巧克力做好了 |
[21:24] | No marshmallows for you. | 你的不加棉花糖 |
[21:25] | Loads of marshmallows for you. | 你的加好多棉花糖 |
[21:28] | This report will set off a golden age of elf exploration! | 这篇报告一定会开启 精灵探险的黄金年代 |
[21:32] | Just think of all the missing paperwork | 想想所有那些 |
[21:34] | that may have fallen into Nowhere Space! | 可能进入了不存在空间的文件吧 |
[21:39] | That’s probably David and Frida. | -可能是大卫和弗丽达 |
[21:40] | I’ll get more hot chocolate. | -我再去做些热巧克力 |
[21:43] | I’ll get some biscuits and Dragon Panic. | 我去拿饼干和《恶龙大恐慌》 |
[21:47] | Is that a kind of a badge? | 那个算是一种徽章吗? |
[21:51] | Please find a reason for this not to be on my arm | 求你们想办法 在下次麻雀童子军集会前 |
[21:53] | before the next Sparrow Scout meeting. | 把它从我的胳膊上弄走 |
[21:55] | – Maybe Tontu could, you know, “borrow it”? – Not a chance. | -也许通图可以 “把它借走” -根本不可能 |
[22:01] | I know! Twig could snag it with an antler. | 我知道了 让枝枝用角把它磨掉 |
[22:03] | Or we could pay a visit to the lindworm | 或者我们可以去拜访一下鳞虫 |
[22:06] | and have it lightly scorched. | 稍稍烤一下 |
[22:25] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[22:27] | This was once a cozy little house. | 这曾是一栋舒适的小房子 |
[22:30] | The girl who lived here befriended a giant. | 住在这里的女孩帮助了一个巨人 |
[22:32] | – I guess she learned her lesson. – Not likely. | -她应该吸取教训了吧 -不太可能 |
[22:36] | Odds are… she’d do it again. | 我估计… 她又在助人为乐了 |