时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | Ragnar! | 拉格纳 |
[02:30] | Odin! | 奥丁 |
[03:04] | Ragnar! | 拉格纳 |
[03:30] | ♪More, give me more, Give me more♪ | ♪请赐予我更多 更多♪ |
[03:35] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
[03:41] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
[03:47] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
[03:52] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
[03:58] | ♪I♪ | ♪我啊♪ |
[04:04] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
[04:40] | Come on. Let’s go home. | 走吧 回家吧 |
[04:50] | Watch. | 看着 |
[05:23] | What are you two doing? | 你们俩在干什么 |
[05:26] | I’m taking Bjorn to the thing tomorrow. | 明天我要带比约恩去参加”那个” |
[05:31] | Not yet. He’s not old enough. | 不行 他还太小了 |
[05:34] | He’s twelve years old. | 他12岁了 |
[05:36] | Take him next year. | 明年再带他去 |
[05:38] | Next year is soon enough. | 明年很快就到了 |
[05:40] | He’ll need a silk ribbon, Lagertha. | 他需要一条绸带 拉葛莎 |
[05:46] | You’re a handsome boy. | 你是个英俊的男孩 |
[05:49] | Funny ears, though. | 就是耳朵长得搞怪了些 |
[05:57] | Don’t sleep with lots of women in Kattegat. | 别在卡德加特海峡那拈花惹草 |
[06:00] | I can do without it for a few days. | 忍几天不做爱我还是能做到的 |
[06:05] | Is that another way of saying you love me. | 你就没别的方式来表达对我的爱了吗 |
[06:12] | I always dream of you. | 我总是梦到你 |
[06:15] | Last night I dreamt you were feeding me blood pudding. | 昨晚我梦到你喂我吃血肠 |
[06:22] | What does that mean? | 那意味着什么呢 |
[06:24] | It means you’re giving me your heart. | 意味着你把真心托付给了我 |
[06:38] | Get your dog, boy. | 把狗带上 孩子 |
[06:40] | Frodi! Come on, boy. | 弗罗迪 快来吧 伙计 |
[06:57] | What will happen at the thing? | “那个”上会发生什么 |
[06:59] | The earl will deal with some criminal offences | 伯爵会解决犯罪问题 |
[07:02] | And then, we’ll discuss the summer raids. | 然后 我们会讨论夏季突袭的事儿 |
[07:06] | And where will you go? | 那你们要去哪里 |
[07:08] | The earl decides. | 伯爵会决定的 |
[07:10] | He owns the ships. | 船是他的 |
[07:13] | He’ll send us to the east. | 他会送我们去东方 |
[07:15] | As always, to the baltic lands. | 一如往常 去波罗的海地区 |
[07:19] | But I want to know what is to the west | 但我想了解西方的国度 |
[07:21] | What cities and Gods are over there. | 那里会有什么城市 有什么神灵 |
[07:24] | See, I’m not satisfied… with this. | 你看 我可并不满足于…现状 |
[07:33] | Odin gave his eye to acquire knowledge, | 奥丁神的眼睛用来获取知识 |
[07:39] | But I would give far more. | 我要做的不仅如此 |
[07:46] | And will earl Haraldson let you? | 哈拉德森伯爵会同意吗 |
[07:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:55] | Like this, nice and tight… | 像这样 打理好 弄紧一下 |
[08:00] | And on three. | 数三秒 |
[08:02] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[08:06] | Very good, Gyda. | 很好 吉达 |
[08:14] | Gyda, feed the goats. | 吉达 去把羊喂了 |
[08:18] | Go on! | 快去 |
[08:23] | What do you want? | 你们想干嘛 |
[08:24] | We know you’re all alone here. | 我们知道你孤守空房 |
[08:26] | All the men are gone. | 所有男的都走了 |
[08:28] | If you’re thirsty, I will give you a drink. | 你们要是渴了 我可以给你们水喝 |
[08:32] | If you’re hungry, I will feed you. | 你们要是饿了 我可以给你们东西吃 |
[08:34] | Otherwise, you must go. | 不然 你们得走了 |
[08:37] | We will eat and drink after we’ve satisfied our other needs. | 我们得在吃喝前先满足一下其他方面的需求 |
[08:53] | I don’t want to kill you, woman. | 我不想杀了你 姑娘 |
[08:56] | You couldn’t kill me if you tried for a hundred years. | 一百年你们也杀不了我 |
[09:18] | Out! | 滚 |
[09:44] | I went to confess my love to her | 我想向她表达我的爱 |
[09:47] | But I was set upon by a bear. | 却被一只熊挡住去路 |
[09:49] | And an enormous hound who guarded her home. | 还有一只巨大的看家猎犬 |
[09:53] | I killed the bear with my spear. | 我用矛把熊杀了 |
[09:58] | And I managed to strangle the hound with my bare hands. | 又成功徒手把猎狗掐死 |
[10:04] | And that is how I gained her hand in marriage. | 然后我就成功娶她进门了 |
[10:09] | Did she tell you the same story? | 她和你说过这个故事吗 |
[10:14] | Just about. | 说过个大概吧 |
[10:23] | Are you ready to receive your arm ring | 你准备好接受你的臂环 |
[10:25] | and become a man? | 成为男子汉了吗 |
[10:27] | Yes. | 准备好了 |
[10:29] | And what does a man do? | 男子汉应当做什么 |
[10:32] | He fights. | 战斗 |
[10:34] | And…? | 还有呢 |
[10:36] | He looks after his family. | 照顾家人 |
[10:40] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[10:42] | Could you look after our family? | 你能照顾这个家吗 |
[10:47] | What do you mean? You look after us. | 你什么意思 你在照顾着我们呢 |
[10:50] | Say I wasn’t there. | 要是我不在呢 |
[10:54] | I have a big decision to make. | 我要做个重大的决定 |
[10:58] | It may change many things. | 能改变很多事情 |
[11:02] | Now, go to sleep. | 先睡吧 |
[11:04] | You have a big day tomorrow. | 明天是个大日子 |
[12:33] | Bjorn! | 比约恩 |
[12:38] | So, here you are, brother. | 你来了啊 兄弟 |
[12:41] | By Frey and all the gods how you’ve grown. | 感谢弗蕾[和平与兴旺之神]还有众神 你长大了 |
[12:43] | Hello, Rollo. | 你好啊 罗洛 |
[12:45] | Are you here for the thing? | 你是来参加”那个”的吗 |
[12:46] | You’re a real man now. | 你是个真男人了 |
[12:49] | Come, let’s get a drink. | 来吧 去喝酒 |
[12:59] | Looking a little pale, Bjorn. | 你脸有点苍白啊 比约恩 |
[13:17] | Why don’t you go lie down, hmm? | 去躺下歇会儿吧 |
[13:25] | So where do you think the earl is going to send us this year? | 你觉得郡长今年会把我们送到哪里 |
[13:29] | Those bastards to the east are as poor as we are. | 那些东边的混蛋和我们一样穷 |
[13:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:36] | That’s why we should sail west. | 所以我们要向西边航行 |
[13:39] | I’ve heard such tales, Rollo. | 我听过很多传说 罗洛 |
[13:41] | Great towns, and cities, and treasures; | 美好的小镇 城市和宝藏 |
[13:44] | Hordes of gold and silver, and… and a new god. | 大把的金银财宝 还有新的神灵 |
[13:48] | I’ve heard those stories too. | 我也听过那些故事 |
[13:50] | But what does it mean? | 但这又能说明什么呢 |
[13:52] | We can’t sail across an open ocean. | 我们不能在公开海域航行 |
[13:56] | I believe there’s a way to go west. | 我觉得有办法去西方 |
[14:03] | I have something that will change everything. | 我有个能扭转乾坤的东西 |
[14:08] | What? | 什么 |
[14:14] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[14:15] | Now just listen. | 听着 |
[14:16] | A while back, I met someone. | 不久前 我遇到了一个人 |
[14:19] | A wanderer. | 一个流浪汉 |
[14:22] | He told me that it was possible to go west, over the open sea, | 他说有可能去西方 穿越辽阔大海 |
[14:27] | Using this. | 用这个 |
[14:32] | It’s a sun-board. | 这是个日晷 |
[14:35] | It needs to sit in water. | 咱们需要把它放在水里面 |
[14:37] | Another wanderer? | 又一个流浪者吗 |
[14:39] | This time is different. | 这次不同 |
[14:41] | Now tell me, Ragnar, this-this wanderer of yours, | 那你说说 拉格纳 你的这个流浪者 |
[14:43] | has he ever sailed west himself? | 他自己航行到过西方吗 |
[14:45] | Just get some water. | 你就倒你的水去吧 |
[15:01] | Now, this candle is the sun. | 看 这支蜡烛代表太阳 |
[15:04] | Every day… | 每一天 |
[15:05] | The sun rises up into the sky until noon. | 太阳慢慢升到空中直到正午 |
[15:09] | See how the shadow shortens? | 看到影子的变短吗 |
[15:11] | At noon, it is at its shortest. | 正午时分 影子是最短的 |
[15:14] | That only tells me how far south I have travelled. | 这只不过能告诉我 已经南行了多远 |
[15:16] | Didn’t I just tell you to listen?! | 我不是让你好好听着吗 |
[15:20] | The day before sailing | 起航的前一天 |
[15:21] | you mark a circle around the pointer | 正午的时候 指针的影子是最短的 |
[15:23] | where the shadow is at its shortest at noon. | 你围着指针画个圈 |
[15:27] | The next day at sea, | 第二天在海上 |
[15:29] | you place the board back into water around noon | 大概正午的时候你把圆盘放到水里 |
[15:32] | and watch the shadow. | 然后观察指针影子 |
[15:34] | If the shadow only touches the circle… | 如果影子只是碰到了那个圈 |
[15:37] | Your course remains true? | 你的航线就是对的 |
[15:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:40] | And if it passes outside the circle, like this… | 如果影子超过了那个圈 像这样 |
[15:44] | Then you have drifted | 那你就得漂流 |
[15:46] | and you must steer further south. | 往更南边漂 |
[15:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:50] | And what if it never reaches the circle? | 要是影子碰不到那个圈 |
[15:53] | Then you are too far south. | 那就代表你往南方走了太远了 |
[15:54] | And must steer more to the north. | 必须往北边走点 |
[15:56] | That’s it! | 就是那样 |
[15:58] | Keep the noon shadow on the circle | 让正午时的影子保持在圈内 |
[16:01] | and your course will be true, | 你的航线就是对的 |
[16:04] | west. | 去往西方 |
[16:11] | But what if there is no sun, hmm? | 但是 要是没出太阳怎么办 |
[16:14] | How can the board help you then? | 你怎么通过圆盘辨别方向 |
[16:16] | How could you find your way? | 你怎么找到你要走的航线 |
[16:22] | Using this. | 用这个 |
[16:29] | Follow me outside. | 跟我出来 |
[16:35] | They call it a sun-stone. | 他们叫它太阳石 |
[16:41] | Oh! You see? | 看到了吗 |
[16:44] | There is the sun. | 太阳出来了 |
[16:46] | Now we go west. | 我们现在往西走 |
[17:08] | Silence! | 安静 |
[17:09] | Silence! | 安静 |
[17:31] | Olaf Anwend. | 奥拉夫·安文德 |
[17:33] | You have pleaded guilty to the charge of stealing. | 你已经承认自己的偷窃罪 |
[17:36] | Tomorrow, you will run a gauntlet of stones and turf as punishment. | 明天作为惩罚 你将在石子路上受到民众的夹道投击 |
[17:42] | Yes, lord. Thank you, lord. | 遵命大人 谢谢您 大人 |
[17:45] | Let it be known a fine is to be paid | 要让大家知道 不擅长把赃物 |
[17:47] | by anyone who fails to throw something. | 及时扔掉的人 是要受到惩罚的 |
[17:54] | Bring in the next accused. | 把下个犯人带上来 |
[17:58] | There he is! Murderer! | 他来了 杀人犯 |
[18:03] | Eric Trygvasson, | 埃里克·泰格维森 |
[18:05] | You are accused of the murder of Sigvald Strut | 你被指控谋杀西格沃德·斯崔特 |
[18:08] | This January. | 在今年一月 |
[18:11] | How do you plead? | 你想申辩什么 |
[18:12] | It wasn’t murder, lord. | 我没有谋杀他 大人 |
[18:14] | I killed him in self-defense. | 我只是正当防卫 |
[18:15] | liar! | 骗子 |
[18:18] | If it wasn’t murder, why did you not declare | 如果不是谋杀 为什么之后你不跟 |
[18:21] | to the first person that you met afterwards, | 你遇到的第一个人说明你的行为 |
[18:24] | as the law obliges? | 如同法律规定的那样 |
[18:26] | In fact, you passed by several houses | 事实上 在你陈述事件之前 |
[18:30] | before you reported it. | 你已经路过了不少房屋 |
[18:32] | I thought the relatives of the dead man | 因为我认为与死者有关的人 |
[18:34] | might be living in them. | 也许都住在那 |
[18:38] | The law allows you to pass two houses | 在这种情况下 法律允许你 |
[18:41] | in such circumstances, | 至多路过两幢房屋 |
[18:43] | but never a third. | 但是第三幢是绝对不可能的 |
[18:45] | You murdered my brother in cold blood! | 你冷血地杀死了我的哥哥 |
[18:47] | It’s not true! | 不是那样的 |
[18:49] | We argued about some disputed land. | 我们在争论那些有争议的领土 |
[18:51] | He pulled out a knife. | 他抽出一把刀 |
[18:53] | You wanted that land for yourself! | 你想把那块地据为己有 |
[18:55] | You’re a liar and a coward. | 你这个骗子 懦夫 |
[18:59] | Who says I’m a coward? I’m not a coward! | 谁说我是懦夫 我不是 |
[19:03] | Silence! | 安静 |
[19:05] | As the normal procedures were not followed, | 由于我们的常规法律没有被他遵守 |
[19:08] | this killing cannot be atoned for | 现在即使杀了他也无法抵偿 |
[19:12] | by compensating the victim’s family. | 被害人家属的所受到的伤害 |
[19:15] | Murder is a dishonorable deed amongst our people. | 在我们之中发生谋杀 是一件不光彩的事儿 |
[19:19] | Carried out in secret, unacknowledged, | 而倘若这一切暗中进行 不被公开 |
[19:22] | and likely to give rise | 则极有可能导致 |
[19:24] | to a series of revenge killings | 涉及你们家庭的 |
[19:26] | that would involve your own family. | 一系列复仇行为 |
[19:29] | Lord, you knew about that land. | 大人 你也知道那块地 |
[19:34] | – You knew I had a claim to it… – Enough! | -你知道我有资格得到它 -够了 |
[19:37] | I ask you to look to the accused. | 现在我要你们都好好看看这个犯人 |
[19:41] | If you think that he is guilty, | 觉得他有罪的 |
[19:44] | raise your arms. | 举手 |
[19:59] | The decision must be unanimous. | 这个决定必须要全票才能通过 |
[20:13] | Eric Trygvasson, | 埃里克·泰格维森 |
[20:16] | You have been found guilty of murder. | 你的谋杀罪名宣判成立 |
[20:18] | Yes! Justice! | 太好了 太公正了 |
[20:20] | How do you wish to die? | 你希望怎么死 |
[20:24] | By beheading, lord. | 斩首 大人 |
[20:28] | Your wish is granted. | 我同意了 |
[20:29] | You shall be executed tomorrow. | 你明天将被处决 |
[20:33] | After which we will shall feast and talk about the summer raids. | 结束后我们聚餐 讨论夏天突袭的行动 |
[20:56] | You have to. | 你也得扔 |
[21:39] | Why is he smiling, father? | 他为什么还在笑 父亲 |
[21:41] | He wants to die well, without fear, | 他希望毫无恐惧的死去 |
[21:45] | to atone for his sins. | 为了赎罪 |
[21:58] | You must watch, for his sake. | 你必须为了他而见证这一刻 |
[22:01] | It’s his only hope of reaching valhalla. | 到达瓦尔哈拉殿堂是他唯一的愿望 |
[22:20] | Feed him to your pigs! | 拿他去喂猪吧 |
[22:25] | And I curse him. | 我诅咒他 |
[22:27] | May he never enter valhalla. | 诅咒他永远到不了瓦尔哈拉殿堂 |
[22:30] | May he never feast with the gods. | 诅咒他永远不能追随神灵 |
[22:38] | Why did he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[22:40] | He should not have done that. | 他不应该那么做 |
[22:43] | Someone told me he wanted that land for himself | 有人告诉我是他想把那块地占为己有 |
[22:45] | and he knew Trygvasson had the best claim to it, | 他也知道泰格维森才是最有资格得到那块土地的 |
[22:47] | but refused to sell it. | 但泰格维森拒绝卖给他 |
[22:51] | You hear that, boy? | 你听到了吗 孩子 |
[22:53] | This how things are done around here. | 这就是这里的潜规则 |
[22:57] | Olaf, son of Ingolf, | 奥拉夫 伊高夫的儿子 |
[23:00] | Bjorn, son of Ragnar. | 比约恩 拉格纳的儿子 |
[23:03] | May you accept this gift of salt and earth | 愿你们能接受海洋和陆地的恩赐 |
[23:07] | remind yourself that you belong to both the land and the sea. | 时刻提醒自己是属于陆地和海洋的 |
[23:20] | These arm rings bind you in loyalty to me, | 这些臂环代表你们对我的忠诚 |
[23:24] | your lord, your chieftain. | 你们的领主 你们的首领 |
[23:27] | Any oath that you swear on these rings | 你们对臂环宣誓的任何一句誓言 |
[23:29] | Must be honored and kept. | 必须尊敬和遵守 |
[23:32] | Do you understand and swear to this? | 你们明白并愿意发誓吗 |
[23:33] | Yes, lord. | 是的 大人 |
[23:35] | And do you freely give your fealty to me, | 你们愿意效忠于我 |
[23:37] | your lord, your chieftain? | 你们的大王和首领吗 |
[23:39] | Yes, lord. | 是的 大人 |
[23:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:45] | You may put on the arm rings. | 你们可以戴上臂环了 |
[23:53] | Come here. | 过来 |
[24:21] | Let us feast! | 尽情享用吧 |
[24:23] | My lord, | 大王 |
[24:26] | we all want to feast. | 我们都想饱餐一顿 |
[24:28] | But we also want to know | 但我们也想知道 |
[24:29] | where we will be raiding this summer. | 今年夏天我们将突袭哪里 |
[24:32] | Can’t it wait, Ragnar? | 等会再说好吗 拉格纳 |
[24:34] | No. Tell us. | 不行 告诉我们吧 |
[24:36] | We want to know. | 我们想知道 |
[24:39] | We have a right to know. | 我们有权利知道 |
[24:40] | Very well. | 那好 |
[24:42] | We will raid east again, to the eastlands, | 我们将再次劫掠东方土地 |
[24:46] | And into Russia. | 进入俄罗斯 |
[24:47] | Every year, | 每年 |
[24:50] | we go to the same places! | 我们都去同样的地方 |
[24:55] | But there is an alternative… | 但我们有其他的选择 |
[25:00] | if you choose. | 如果您愿意选择的话 |
[25:04] | Oh yes, yes. Choice, yes. | 对对对 选择 没错 |
[25:08] | I have heard of these rumors, these stories, | 我听说过这些谣言和故事 |
[25:12] | that if we travel west, | 说如果我们西进 |
[25:14] | that we will somehow reach a land | 我们将到达一片 |
[25:16] | that is rich and plentiful. | 富饶的土地 |
[25:20] | But I tell you that I will not risk my ships | 但我不会拿我的船只 |
[25:23] | or my reputation | 和我的名声冒险 |
[25:25] | on such a deluded fantasy. | 只为了这自欺欺人的幻想 |
[25:30] | They are my ships. I pay for them. | 它们是我的船 我付的钱 |
[25:32] | And they go where I tell them to go. | 我说去哪 它们就得去哪 |
[25:36] | Now that’s the end of the matter. | 这件事到此为止 |
[25:43] | Let’s feast! | 尽情地吃吧 |
[25:58] | Let me see! | 让我瞧瞧 |
[26:02] | It’s a fine ring. | 真是个精致的臂环 |
[26:10] | Ragnar Lothbrok, | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[26:13] | Earl Haraldson wants to speak with you, | 哈拉德森伯爵要见你 |
[26:15] | in private. | 私下里谈 |
[26:19] | Stay with your uncle. | 和你叔叔待在一起 |
[26:33] | Ragnar Lothbrok. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[26:39] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[26:46] | Are you hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[26:49] | Yes, lord. | 是的 大人 |
[26:55] | You want to feast in my hall? | 你想在我的会堂里吃饭 |
[26:58] | You want to sail in my ships? | 你想乘着我的船航行 |
[27:00] | Anything else you want from me? | 你还想跟我要什么吗 |
[27:04] | Lord. | 大人 |
[27:05] | You keep talking about the west. | 你总是在说西方 |
[27:08] | What do you know of it, hmm? | 你又懂什么呢 |
[27:11] | Why are you so certain that it’s a land of great riches, hmm? | 你为何如此确定那是片富饶的土地 |
[27:16] | I can’t be sure. | 我不确定 |
[27:18] | But I believe that- | 但我相信… |
[27:20] | I don’t care what you believe. | 我不管你相信什么 |
[27:23] | You insulted me out there, | 你刚才对我无礼 |
[27:26] | And not for the first time, | 这不是第一次了 |
[27:29] | But, believe me, it will be the last. | 但相信我 这是最后一次了 |
[27:39] | Who told you you could go? | 谁允许你离开了 |
[27:48] | You are a farmer. | 你是个农民 |
[27:53] | You should be content with your lot. | 你应该为你得到的土地而满足 |
[27:57] | Farms are few and in great demand, | 农场少 需求多 |
[28:02] | And there are many people here | 这里有很多人 |
[28:04] | who would like to possess your land. | 想拥有你的土地 |
[28:09] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[28:13] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[28:16] | Then don’t ever stick your nose in my face again. | 那就别再多管闲事 |
[28:34] | I don’t trust him. Watch him. | 我不相信他 给我看好他 |
[28:40] | Where are we going now? I’m so tired. | 我们现在去哪 我很累 |
[28:44] | To talk to the gods. | 去和神灵对话 |
[28:47] | It’s what we do. | 我们都这么做 |
[29:00] | Why don’t you come in? I’m waiting. | 你为何不进来 我在等你呢 |
[29:09] | Sit. | 请坐 |
[29:16] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[29:18] | I want to know what the gods have in store. | 我想让神灵告诉我的命运 |
[29:22] | For you… | 你的命运… |
[29:23] | or for the boy? | 还是你儿子的 |
[29:26] | I’m more interested in myself. | 我更想知道我自己的 |
[29:30] | The gods desire you to have a great future. | 神灵希望你能有远大的前程 |
[29:33] | I see that. | 我能看出这点 |
[29:35] | But they can withdraw their goodwill at any time. | 但他们随时能收回这份好意 |
[29:40] | To have this great future, | 为了拥有这远大的前程 |
[29:43] | must I challenge the law? | 我必须要挑战权威吗 |
[29:45] | You must convince the gods to alter the rules. | 你必须说服神灵改变既有的规则 |
[29:51] | So they work in your favor. | 这样他们才会偏向于你 |
[29:54] | But the laws of men | 但人类的法规 |
[29:57] | are far below the workings and shapings of the gods. | 却远低于神灵的旨意 |
[30:04] | So I should take the laws of men | 那我应该将人类法规 |
[30:08] | into my own hands? | 掌握在自己手上吗 |
[30:14] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[30:15] | You already have your answer. | 你已经知晓了答案 |
[30:18] | No, I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[30:21] | Well, then go and ask the gods yourself. | 那你自己去问神灵吧 |
[30:25] | What are you afraid of? | 你在害怕什么 |
[30:34] | Wait outside. | 去外面等着 |
[30:36] | All right. | 好 |
[30:38] | You haven’t helped me at all, ancient one. | 你根本没帮到我 老顽固 |
[30:45] | Perhaps you asked the wrong questions. | 也许你问错了问题 |
[31:06] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[31:08] | We have someone special to visit. | 我们有位特殊的来客 |
[31:08] | Where are my sons? | 我的孩子们在哪 |
[31:10] | You said you’d found them. | 你说你找到他们了 |
[32:08] | His name is Floki. | 他叫弗洛基 |
[32:10] | Floki? | 弗洛基 |
[32:12] | Like Loki the god? | 就像神灵洛基的名字吗 |
[32:14] | Yes, only different. | 对 不过不一样 |
[32:18] | How is he different? | 哪里不一样 |
[32:20] | He’s not a god. | 他不是神 |
[32:22] | Why didn’t he come to the thing? | 他为什么不来”那个”…聚会呢 |
[32:25] | Because… | 因为… |
[32:28] | because he’s shy. | 因为他害羞 |
[32:36] | Floki. | 弗洛基 |
[32:38] | This is my son, Bjorn. | 这是我的儿子 比约恩 |
[32:40] | Hello. | 你好 |
[32:41] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[32:43] | Well. Thank you, sir. | 很好 谢谢你 先生 |
[32:46] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[32:51] | You have your father’s eyes… | 你有你爸的眼睛 |
[32:54] | unfortunately. | 真不幸 |
[32:57] | Why unfortunately? | 为何不幸 |
[32:59] | It means he will be like you. | 这意味着他将变得像你一样 |
[33:01] | And therefore he will want to do better than you, | 因此他会想超过你 |
[33:04] | And you will hate him for it. | 而你会因为此而恨他的 |
[33:09] | How can you tell that by just looking at my face? | 你怎么能只看了看我的脸就知道这些呢 |
[33:12] | Oh, it’s the same with trees. | 这就跟看树是一样的 |
[33:14] | I can tell which trees will make the best planks | 我能知道哪棵树能刨出最好的船板 |
[33:17] | just by looking at them. | 就仅凭肉眼辨识 |
[33:19] | I can look inside the tree. | 我能看到树的内部 |
[33:23] | Floki is a boat-builder… | 弗洛基是一个造船者 |
[33:25] | Among other things. | 当然他会别的 |
[33:59] | This is one. | 这儿就有一棵 |
[34:01] | Inside this tree are two almost perfect planks. | 这棵树里藏有两张近乎完美的船板 |
[34:04] | They will bend, then curve | 它们将会被弯曲打磨 |
[34:07] | like a woman’s body from the thighs to the back. | 就像一个女人大腿到后背的曲线那么美 |
[34:09] | When I split this tree I will find them. | 当我劈开这棵树的时候我就会找到它们 |
[34:15] | You can see that? | 你能看到那些吗 |
[34:19] | Do you think I’m joking? | 你认为我在开玩笑吗 |
[34:32] | I joke about many things | 很多事我都开玩笑 |
[34:35] | Son of Ragnar, | 拉格纳的儿子 |
[34:37] | but never about ship-building. | 但我从来不开造船的玩笑 |
[34:40] | Do you imagine ships are just dead things? | 你认为船只就是没有生命的东西吗 |
[34:44] | So… What about our boat? | 我们的船怎么样了 |
[34:52] | It will be lighter and carry a bigger sail. | 它能更轻一些 能承担更远大的航行 |
[34:54] | The construction is different. | 它的结构跟其他船不一样 |
[34:56] | It’s built with a strong central plank. | 这艘船中间有一张很牢固的木板 |
[34:58] | The two strakes above it | 这张木板之上的两张列版 |
[34:59] | are nailed directly onto the knees of the frame. | 被我直接钉在了船肋骨的肘板上 |
[35:01] | But the ones below…look! | 而其之下的列板却 看呐 |
[35:03] | are cleated and lashed onto the frames not nailed. | 被我用防滑链系在了肋骨上并不是钉上的 |
[35:05] | So they can move in relation to each other. | 这样这些列板之间就能相对移动 |
[35:08] | This means the boat | 这就意味着当遇到风浪的时候 |
[35:09] | won’t butt against the waves like a goat | 这艘船不会像山羊那样与海浪相顶 |
[35:11] | but move over them like a ripple. | 而会像遇到涟漪一样轻松驶过 |
[35:14] | The hull is deeper. | 船身比以前更深了 |
[35:15] | How will my men set their oars? | 你让我的船员怎么置桨呢 |
[35:17] | I will cut them into the sheerstrakes, | 我会在舷缘列板上做好置桨孔的 |
[35:18] | and the ports can be closed when the boat is at sea. | 并且当船航行的时候左舷也可以被关合 |
[35:21] | And you think it could handle long sea voyages? | 你认为这艘船能应付得了长时间的航行吗 |
[35:23] | that’s why I’m building it. | 能长时间航行正是我建造它的原因 |
[35:29] | But will it be strong enough? | 但是它能够牢固吗 |
[35:32] | We won’t know that until we try. | 不试试怎么知道 |
[35:36] | For the anchor. | 这是你做锚的酬劳 |
[35:39] | It’s all I have left from last summer’s raids. | 这是上次夏季抢掠我剩下的全部东西了 |
[35:42] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[35:44] | We’ll soon be as rich as dwarves! | 不久我们就会跟矮神一样富有了 |
[36:20] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[36:30] | Did anything happen while we were away? | 我们不在的时候没事吧 |
[36:35] | No. | 没事 |
[36:42] | Did you miss me? | 你想我吗 |
[36:49] | I ached with love longing. | 我渴望你的爱渴望的心都痛了 |
[36:53] | My belly was empty of laughter. | 你走了我也很少笑了 |
[36:57] | Is that what you want? Hmm? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[37:04] | You want me to make you laugh? | 你想让我逗你笑吗 |
[37:08] | I don’t want to laugh now. | 我现在不想笑 |
[37:13] | I want to ride you, like a bull. | 我想骑在你的身上 像牛一样 |
[37:21] | Like a wild bull. | 像一头狂野的牛一样 |
[37:50] | Hello, young bjorn. | 你好啊 小比约恩 |
[37:52] | Hello, Rollo. | 你好 罗洛 |
[37:54] | Where are your parents? | 你的父母呢 |
[37:56] | They are having sex. | 他们在…做爱 |
[38:05] | I guess we’ll have to wait. | 看来我们得等会儿了 |
[38:21] | So, Gyda, is your mother teaching you how to use a shield? | 吉达 你母亲有教你怎么用盾吗 |
[38:26] | Yes, I know how to use a shield. | 教了 我会用盾 |
[38:30] | Your mother was a famous shield-maiden. | 你母亲曾经是有名的会用盾的少女 |
[38:32] | Was? | 曾经是 |
[38:33] | Is a famous shield-maiden. | 现在也是 |
[38:50] | Come on, children, to bed. | 好了 孩子们 睡觉了 |
[38:51] | Do I have to? | 我也要去吗 |
[38:52] | Let’s leave the men. | 留男人们在这儿吧 |
[38:53] | But I’m a man. I have a ring. | 但我就是一个男人啊 我有臂环的 |
[38:56] | Let him stay awhile. | 让他在这儿呆一会儿吧 |
[38:58] | To bed! | 睡觉去 |
[39:02] | Say good night. | 说晚安了吗 |
[39:04] | Good night, my children. | 孩子们 晚安 |
[39:05] | – Good night. – Good night. – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 -晚安 -晚安 |
[39:22] | Tell me your news. | 把你得到的消息跟我说说吧 |
[39:24] | What about the boat? | 船怎么样了 |
[39:27] | It’s nearly ready. | 就快好了 |
[39:45] | I won’t go under your command. | 如果要听你指挥我不会去的 |
[39:50] | I won’t go unless we’re all equal. | 除非我俩平等 不然我不去 |
[39:54] | We are brothers. | 我们是兄弟 |
[39:58] | You and I will always be equal. | 你和我永远都是平等的 |
[40:06] | Then we must find a crew. | 那我们必须得找船员了 |
[40:09] | Not many men will go against the wishes of Haraldson. | 没有多少人会违背哈拉德森的意愿的 |
[40:14] | Many will be afraid | 很多人会感到害怕 |
[40:17] | Some may even go to him and betray us. | 有一些甚至会去他那儿告密背叛我们 |
[40:23] | I must go piss. | 我要去尿尿了 |
[40:58] | Yesterday, I was with a girl from the town. | 昨天 我和一个城里姑娘在一起 |
[41:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:02] | A good-looking girl too. | 一个很漂亮的女孩 |
[41:10] | But when she shouted out in pleasure | 但当她欢愉呻吟出来的时候 |
[41:14] | I didn’t see her face | 我看到的不是她的脸 |
[41:18] | I saw yours. | 我看到了你的脸 |
[41:23] | Lagertha… | 拉葛莎 |
[41:26] | Don’t talk like that. | 别这样说话 |
[41:28] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[41:31] | I think about you all the time. | 我每时每刻都在想你 |
[41:34] | That’s too bad. | 那太糟糕了 |
[41:38] | Don’t insult me, shield-maiden. | 别侮辱我 会用盾的少女 |
[41:41] | No. | 我没有 |
[41:42] | I would never insult you. | 我永远不会侮辱你 |
[41:44] | You’re too great a warrior… | 你是一个伟大的战士 |
[41:50] | But perhaps not so great a man. | 但也许并不是一个那么伟大的男人 |
[42:29] | I saw something. | 我看见了一些东西 |
[42:32] | What did you see? | 什么东西 |
[42:35] | A sign. | 一个神迹 |
[42:39] | It made me certain we’re doing the right thing. | 它让我确信我们所做的是正确的 |
[42:50] | Good night, brother. | 晚安 兄弟 |
[43:52] | Set the sail. | 放下船帆 |
[43:55] | Floki! The sail! | 弗洛基 放下船帆 |
[43:58] | She’ll sink. | 这船会沉的 |
[43:59] | No, she bloody won’t! | 不 它肯定不会 |
[44:00] | I shouldn’t have pretended to build such a boat. | 我不该假装造了一艘这样的船 |
[44:04] | It’s beyond my humble capabilities. | 这已经超出了我微小的能力 |
[44:08] | I’ll set the sail. | 我来放船帆 |
[44:10] | I’m sorry, Ragnar. | 对不起 拉格纳 |
[44:11] | I’ve wasted all your money. It was all a joke. | 我浪费了你全部的钱 这就是个笑话 |
[44:14] | Shut up, man. | 闭嘴 |
[44:45] | Now it runs on its cool keel. | 现在它依靠那了不起的龙骨行驶呢 |
[44:47] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 太美秒了 |
[44:49] | Why didn’t you believe me? | 你为什么没有相信我 |
[44:51] | I told you I could do it! | 我告诉过你我能做到的 |
[44:58] | Now it’s all up to you, Ragnar Lothbrok. | 现在就看你的了 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |