Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

维京传奇(Vikings)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 维京传奇(Vikings)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Previously on “Vikings”: 《维京传奇》前情回顾
[00:01] I’d like to know what will happen to me. 我想知道自己下场如何
[00:03] I see that an eagle hovers over you, 我看到一只雄鹰在你上方盘旋
[00:05] but I also see that you yourself are the eagle. 但我还看到你自己就是那只雄鹰
[00:08] A good sign from the gods. 这是诸神给予的吉兆
[00:10] Jarl Borg must pay the price for what he did to my family. 博格首领必须为自己对我家人的所作所为付出代价
[00:13] We cannot go west without his ships. 没有他的船我们去不了西方
[00:15] We need him. 我们需要他
[00:16] – What is your name? – Porunn. -你叫什么名字 -芙恩
[00:18] Do you have a boyfriend? 你有男朋友吗
[00:22] I hope you were telling me the truth, Rollo. 我希望你告诉我的是真的 罗洛
[00:25] Everything I do, I do for Rollo. 我所做的一切 都是为了罗洛
[00:27] And you need my help. 而你需要我的帮助
[00:29] You’re a greater man than I am. 你比我更伟大
[00:30] I realised what could be gained by inviting you. 我意识到邀请你可以获得多么大的利益
[00:36] The eagle is your destiny, Jarl Borg. 雄鹰就是你的命运 博格首领
[00:41] I will draw a blood-eagle upon your back. 那我就在你背上给你画只血鹰吧…
[00:43] No. 不
[00:50] ♪More♪ ♪请赐予我♪
[00:51] ♪Give me more♪ ♪更多♪
[00:52] ♪Give me more♪ ♪更多♪
[00:55] ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ ♪我若有心就会爱你♪
[01:01] ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ ♪我若有声便会高歌♪
[01:06] ♪After the night when I wake up♪ ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪
[01:12] ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪
[01:18] ♪I… I… I…♪ ♪我…我…我…♪
[01:24] ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪
[02:24] Are you going to proceed with the execution of Jarl Borg? 你要处决博格首领吗
[02:29] I am. 是的
[02:31] I understand your reasons. 你想处决他我理解
[02:33] At the same time, 但是
[02:34] without Jarl Borg’s ships and warriors, 没有博格首领的船和人
[02:37] we cannot hope to mount a successful raid on Wessex. 我们无法顺利去韦塞克斯劫掠
[02:46] We will find another ally. 我们可以找其他同盟
[02:48] – When? – Soon. -什么时候找 -马上
[02:51] I have sent out word. 我已经放出话去了
[02:52] Are you suggesting that my brother should reprieve Jarl Borg 你是想让我兄弟像什么事都没发生过一样
[02:56] as if nothing has happened? 放了博格首领吗
[02:58] No. I am merely asking you stay your hand 不是 我只是想让你在找到其他同盟前
[03:02] until another ally is found. 先手下留情
[03:04] The execution of Jarl Borg made public 公开处决博格首领
[03:07] would surely discourage and deter 势必会让有心来结盟之人
[03:09] any possible partners. 望而却步
[03:15] Fine. I shall wait. 好吧 我再等等
[03:23] But at least we are still allies, King Horik! 但至少我们还是盟友 霍里克国王
[03:29] I want my revenge on King Ecbert and I shall have it, 我要找艾克伯特国王报仇就一定会报仇
[03:33] come what may. 无论如何
[03:56] Hold! Hold your advance! 停 停止前进
[04:02] Father, do they know who we are? 父亲 他们知道我们是谁吗
[04:17] Hyah! Hyah! Let’s go! 驾 驾 走
[04:35] King Ecbert, I’ve travelled many miles to meet you. 艾克伯特国王 我千里迢迢前来见您
[04:39] So that together, you and I, 是想合你我二人之力
[04:41] Wessex and Northumbria, can save our country. 合韦塞克斯与诺森布里亚之力 拯救我们国家
[04:45] God save England! 上帝保佑英格兰
[04:47] God save England! 上帝保佑英格兰
[04:53] God save England. 上帝保佑英格兰
[04:55] God save England! 上帝保佑英格兰
[04:57] God save England! God save England! 上帝保佑英格兰 上帝保佑英格兰
[05:02] God save England! God save England! 上帝保佑英格兰 上帝保佑英格兰
[05:05] God save England! God save England! 上帝保佑英格兰 上帝保佑英格兰
[05:09] God save England! God save England! 上帝保佑英格兰 上帝保佑英格兰
[05:13] God save England! God save England! 上帝保佑英格兰 上帝保佑英格兰
[05:16] God save England! 上帝保佑英格兰
[05:34] I have some news for you. 我有好消息告诉你
[05:38] I am carrying our child. 我怀孕了
[05:48] Floki the carpenter. 木匠弗洛基
[05:51] Floki the fisherman. 渔夫弗洛基
[05:53] Floki the father! 父亲弗洛基
[06:01] Poor child to have such a father! 有我这样的父亲孩子真是太可怜了
[06:05] No, you will be a wonderful father. 不 你会是个好父亲的
[06:09] No, Helga, I’ll be the worst father! 不 海尔格 我会是世上最不称职的父亲
[06:12] And my child! 我的孩子
[06:15] Oh, you gods, what have I done? 诸神啊 我都做了什么
[06:19] Now you’re frightening me. Please don’t frighten me. 你吓到我了 不要吓我
[06:24] I was so happy. 我本来很高兴的
[06:25] Shh. Shh. You’re… You’re right. 嘘 你说得对
[06:29] No, I’m f- I’m a fool. 不 我是个笨蛋
[06:32] I always was a fool. 我一直是个笨蛋
[06:35] We shall be so happy. 我们应该幸福的
[06:37] You and I, and our beautiful child. 你我 还有我们美丽的孩子
[06:44] Let’s get married, Helga. 我们结婚吧 海尔格
[06:46] There is no one else for me now. 现在我身边只有你了
[06:48] Let’s get married, and may the gods bless us, 我们结婚吧 愿诸神保佑我们
[06:52] as they surely will, 诸神一定会保佑我们的
[06:55] for we are such friends to them. 我们一直虔诚敬奉他们
[06:58] – Yes. – Yes. -好 -太好了
[07:01] And all of our friends – Ragnar and… 还有我们所有的朋友 拉格纳和…
[07:05] No, not Ragnar. 不 拉格纳不行
[07:10] – But, but he- – No. -但他… -不
[07:12] I said, not Ragnar. 我说了 拉格纳不行
[07:15] Everything here is for Ragnar. 这里的一切都是为了拉格纳
[07:18] I’ve known him a long time. 我认识他很长时间了
[07:20] I helped him rise. 我帮他崛起
[07:22] I build his ships. 我给他造船
[07:24] And now he is earl, Earl Ragnar, 现在他成了伯爵 拉格纳伯爵
[07:27] and our little world waits upon him and eats from his hand. 我们的小世界围着他转 我们从他手中嗟食
[07:33] But he cannot have everything. 但他不能拥有一切
[07:36] He cannot have you and me. 他不能拥有我们俩
[08:00] What is troubling you? 你在为什么事烦心
[08:02] What is troubling me is that you do not trust me. 我烦心的事就是你不信任我
[08:07] I don’t trust you? 我不信任你
[08:09] That night you captured Jarl Borg, 你抓博格首领的那天晚上
[08:13] you told me nothing of what you meant to do. 你根本没有告诉我你要干什么
[08:15] I sent someone to find you. 我派人去找过你
[08:19] They could not find you. 但他们没有找到你
[08:24] Where were you? 你去哪儿了
[08:28] I was with Porunn. 我和芙恩在一起
[08:31] So it’s your decision? 这么说那是你的决定
[08:36] You chose to be with her, rather than me. 你选择跟她在一起 而不是跟我
[08:43] I only ask to be kept in your confidence as your son. 我只是希望你能把我真正当成儿子来信任
[08:51] I will be the judge of how far I take you into my confidence. 我要多么信任你由我来决定
[08:56] But as a father, I will give you some advice. 但作为父亲 我给你点建议
[09:02] Think with this… 用这个思考
[09:05] Not with your… 而不是用你的…
[09:21] What is wrong? 怎么了
[09:26] I have never had such a pregnancy. 我怀孕从来没有这样过
[09:29] So much pain. 从没这么痛苦
[09:33] I am afraid. 我很害怕
[09:37] Afraid of what? 害怕什么
[09:43] When Ragnar came to the farmhouse, 拉格纳来农舍的时候
[09:45] he wanted to have sex. 他想要做爱
[09:47] I told him if he forced himself on me 我告诉他如果他逼我
[09:49] in the first three days of his return, 在他回来的前三天跟他交合
[09:51] I would bear him a monster. 我会给他怀一个怪物
[09:58] I do not know what made me say the things I said to Ragnar. 我不知道为什么会对拉格纳说那些话
[10:02] I spoke them, but the gods chose them. 我说话 但诸神决定话的内容
[10:19] As agreed. 我们说好了
[10:31] What do you want? 你想干什么
[10:35] Have you come here to gloat? 你是来幸灾乐祸的吗
[10:40] I’m looking forward for my execution. 我很期待走上刑场
[10:45] Have you ever see being blood-eagled before? 你以前见过有人被画上血鹰吗
[10:50] I’m told it is the worst, most painful death of all… 我听说那是最糟糕的 最痛苦的死法
[10:55] But astonishing. 但是非常惊人
[10:59] Truly astonishing, to those who watch. 对那些观看的人来说绝对的惊人
[11:21] I will take no pleasure in your death. 你死了对我没什么好处
[11:32] Once, you would not have said that. 换做以前你可不会这么说
[11:35] Certain things have changed. 现在情况不同了
[11:36] They’ve changed 之所以不同
[11:37] because Ragnar Lothbrok has humiliated you. 是因为拉格纳·罗斯布洛克羞辱了你
[11:41] It’s only the start of his real ambitions. 这只是他真正野心的开始
[11:46] Meaning? 什么意思
[11:47] Meaning Ragnar Lothbrok wants to be 意思就是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克想成为
[11:50] king. 国王
[11:53] Isn’t that obvious to you, 难道你不觉得这很明显吗
[11:58] King Horik? 赫里克国王
[12:02] Why would he stop at assassinating me? 他为什么不直接暗杀我
[12:05] He’s Ragnar Lothbrok. 他可是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
[12:08] His fame eclipses even yours. 他的名望使你也黯然无光
[12:19] Let us say I believe you. 就算我相信你的话吧
[12:24] What would you have me do? 你觉得我该怎么做
[12:25] I would arrange for my escape. 换做是我我会准备逃跑
[12:31] And then I would kill Ragnar Lothbrok 然后杀了拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
[12:33] and make his brother earl. 让他的兄弟当伯爵
[12:39] That’s what I would do if I were you. 如果我是你我就这么做
[12:53] I’ve brought you something. 我给你带了点东西来
[13:09] I’ve had dreams of the Priest Athelstan. 我梦到艾塞斯坦神父了
[13:13] He comes to me, but I do not know where he is – 他来找我 但我却不知道他在哪里
[13:17] in Valhalla or in hell? 在瓦尔哈拉殿堂还是在地狱
[13:20] He is in neither place. 他并不在这两个地方
[13:24] Then he is alive? 那他还活着对吗
[13:41] He is physically alive but his spirit is tormented. 他人还活着但灵魂很痛苦
[13:45] He does not know himself. I see that. 他不是原来自己了 我看到了
[13:51] You must tell me where he is. 你一定要告诉我他在哪里
[13:59] He is with a man you know. 他和一个你认识的人在一起
[14:02] A foreigner. A king. 一个异邦人 一个国王
[15:02] What are you going to do about Jarl Borg? 你准备怎么处置博格首领
[15:05] You know exactly what I’m going to do. 你很清楚我准备怎么做
[15:07] Then why haven’t you done it? What’re you waiting for? 那你怎么还不快动手 还在等什么
[15:10] I told the king that I would wait. 我告诉过国王我会等
[15:15] I don’t understand, brother. 我不明白 兄弟
[15:16] Why do you keep making concessions to Horik? 为什么你要一直对赫瑞克妥协
[15:19] Because he is the king. 因为他是国王
[15:28] Why won’t you talk to me? 你怎么不跟我说话
[15:30] There is not much to say. 没什么好说的
[15:32] We have everything to say to each other. 我们能聊的话题多着呢
[15:35] You can tell me about your whole life. 你可以告诉我你的经历
[15:38] And I can tell you about mine. 然后我告诉你我的
[15:40] There is not much to say about my life. 我的经历没什么好说的
[15:42] I’ve always been a servant. 一直都是服侍别人的仆人
[15:48] Wait. 等等
[15:58] I thought you might be thirsty. 我猜你应该渴了
[16:00] Thank you, Princess Aslaug. 谢谢你 亚丝拉琪公主
[16:04] You are kind. 你人真好
[16:06] I feel sorry for you. 我很同情你
[16:08] It is all the same with we women. 我们女人的命运都一样
[16:10] We just give birth to the slaughtered. 只是负责诞下屠杀者而已
[16:17] Rollo said that she is just a slave 罗洛说她只是个奴隶
[16:20] and I can have her any time. 我什么时候想要她都行
[16:22] Your uncle is heavy-handed 你叔叔跟别人谈心时
[16:24] when he speaks to others about the heart. 总是显得笨嘴拙舌
[16:27] But, the truth is, 但事实是
[16:29] he feels the pangs as deeply as you. 在内心深处 他跟你一样饱受痛苦
[16:32] But warriors don’t show their heart, 但战士从不向别人敞开心扉
[16:35] until the axe reveals it! 只有斧子能剖开他们的胸膛
[16:39] You are so wise, Floki. 你总是这么睿智 弗洛基
[16:44] I’m not wise at all. I’m just a joker. 我一点都不睿智 只是自作聪明而已
[16:53] – Helga. – Siggy. -海尔格 -西吉
[16:55] You are with child. 你怀孕了
[16:58] Yes. 是的
[16:59] Floki must be happy. 弗洛基一定很开心吧
[17:03] He’s not happy? Why is he not happy? 他不开心吗 他为什么不开心
[17:06] It’s complicated. Floki is complicated. 这事很复杂 弗洛基是个难以捉摸的人
[17:12] Will you marry? 你们会结婚吗
[17:15] Yes. Yes, we will. 会 我们会的
[17:18] With Earl Ragnar’s blessing? 拉格纳伯爵会祝福你们吗
[17:21] My love does not think that he needs Earl Ragnar’s blessing. 我的爱人觉得他不需要拉格纳伯爵的祝福
[17:25] Only that of the gods. 只要有神灵保佑就行
[17:41] I have some interesting news. 我听到些有趣的消息
[17:45] Floki is angry with Ragnar. 弗洛基在生拉格纳的气
[17:48] Floki? Floki loves Ragnar. 弗洛基吗 弗洛基明明爱拉格纳
[18:09] Ragnar Lothbrok is no longer alone 入侵我们海岸线的
[18:12] in attacking our shores. 不止拉格纳·罗斯布洛克一人
[18:18] Yet for me… 但于我而言
[18:21] he is still the greatest disturbance to our world. 他仍是我们国度最大的威胁
[18:26] I agree, and very likely to return here. 我同意 而且他很可能还会回来
[18:31] We must be prepared for him. 我们得对此着手准备
[18:33] If you and I and our kingdoms are allied together, 如果你和我的王国可以联手
[18:36] we will be stronger. 我们将更加强大
[18:37] If his army lands in Northumbria, 如果他的军队在诺森布里亚登陆
[18:39] I will come at once to your aid, 我会马上来增援你
[18:41] and trust that you will do the same for me. 反之亦然
[18:53] Leave it. 不用扶
[18:57] All of you, leave. 你们都下去吧
[19:08] Mercia is a neighbor of mine, as it is of yours, 麦西亚与我国接壤 也与你国接壤
[19:12] so you know very well what is happening there. 所以你肯定很清楚他们的现状
[19:16] Since the death of King Offa, 在奥法国王去世后
[19:18] the kingdom has fallen into turmoil, 家族内部的几个人在争夺王位
[19:21] with several members of his family competing for the throne. 让整个王国陷入一片混乱
[19:24] Offa’s son and heir has been murdered by his own sister, 奥法的子嗣被他自己的姐姐杀害
[19:28] and it seems there is no end 而且看起来那里的暴力和混乱
[19:30] to the violence and the chaos there. 还远未到平息之日
[19:34] It suits neither of us to have 邻国如此动荡不安
[19:37] such an unstable and tumultuous neighbor. 对你我而言没有任何好处
[19:41] But… If you and I joined together, 但 如果你我联手
[19:45] not only against the northmen, 不只是对付那帮北方人
[19:47] but also against Mercia, 还一起攻打麦西亚的话
[19:49] we should surely overcome it. 我们肯定稳操胜券
[19:53] We could then divide Mercia up between us, 然后我们可以一起瓜分麦西亚的领地
[19:56] as we saw fit. 按双方的意愿
[20:00] What do you say? 你觉得呢
[20:03] I say, after we have conquered Mercia, 我们攻占下麦西亚后
[20:09] what is to stop you from turning on 我怎么知道你会不会继续攻打
[20:11] your smaller ally? 你弱小的同盟国呢
[20:19] At the moment, King Aelle, very little. 那时 埃勒国王 我很有可能继续攻打
[20:27] That is why 所以我现在
[20:30] I am proposing the formal marriage 提议正式联姻
[20:33] of my oldest son and heir, Aethelwulf, 让我的长子 埃塞尔沃夫
[20:36] to your beautiful daughter, Judith. 与你那美丽的女儿 朱迪斯成婚
[20:41] Now then, what do you say? 现在你怎么说
[20:46] Now I say… 我现在说
[20:49] let us drink to our alliance… 让我们为我们的联盟举杯
[20:55] and may the devil never cast it asunder, hm? 愿魔鬼永不将此盟约打破
[21:20] Hey, papa! 爸爸 你好啊
[22:32] Do you, Aethelwulf, son of Ecbert, 汝 埃塞尔沃夫 埃格伯特之子
[22:34] before all these witnesses here gathered, 在聚集于此之众证人面前
[22:37] take this woman, Judith, daughter of Aelle, 是否愿意执埃勒之女朱迪斯之手
[22:39] as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, 以其为汝之法定妻子 与子偕老
[22:43] from this moment until death parts you? 直至死亡将汝等分开
[22:46] I do. 我愿意
[22:47] Helga… 海尔格
[22:48] You must hold this sword in trust for your son, 你必须为了你的儿子抓住此剑
[22:53] and now you must present this new sword to the groom. 你现在必须将这把新剑呈给新郎
[22:59] The sword transfers the father’s power of protection over the woman, 此剑将父亲对女儿的守护之力
[23:02] to her new husband. 传递给她的新郎
[23:09] Do you, Judith, before all these witnesses, 汝 朱迪斯 在众证人面前
[23:11] take this man, Aethelwulf, 是否愿意执此子埃塞尔沃夫之手
[23:14] to have and to hold, 与子偕老
[23:15] and forsaking all others, 了却此婚约外之尘缘
[23:17] to serve and obey, 顺从且服侍汝之夫婿
[23:19] from this time henceforth, until you die? 从此刻起直至死亡之时
[23:23] I do. 我愿意
[23:24] Now the rings. 现在放上戒指
[23:28] Floki, do you swear to the gods 弗洛基 你是否向诸神发誓
[23:32] that you want to marry this woman? 你愿娶此女
[23:34] I swear, with the gods as my witnesses. 我发誓 诸神为证
[23:40] Helga, do you swear to the gods 海尔格 你是否向诸神发誓
[23:45] that you want to marry this man? 你愿嫁此子
[23:47] I do swear. 我发誓
[23:54] Let these rings be a permanent sign 上帝在上 诸人为证
[23:56] that you are united in holy matrimony, 此对戒指为汝二人
[23:59] in the eyes of these people, and in the eyes of god. 缔结神圣婚约之永恒之证
[24:04] Amen. 阿门
[24:06] Then you are married. 你们现在结婚啦
[24:32] Rollo Lothbrok? 罗洛·罗斯布洛克吗
[24:35] Yes. 是的
[24:36] I have come to talk to your brother… 为了重要的事情
[24:38] upon important business. 我前来与你的兄长对话
[24:42] And what business would that be? 会是什么事情呢
[24:44] Believe me, your brother would want to hear me. 请相信我 你的兄长会想听我说话的
[24:56] You son of a whore. One more. 你个婊子养的 再来一次
[25:00] Wait. My turn. 等等 该我了
[25:05] All right. 很好
[25:10] Torstein? 托尔施泰因
[25:11] Here! I’m here. 我在这儿呢
[25:12] Is your shield up? It is so dark in here! 你举好盾了吗 这里真暗啊
[25:23] This is my brother. 这是我的兄长
[25:28] And you are? 你是
[25:33] You sent word that you needed a new ally to attack Wessex. 你传话说你需要袭击韦塞克斯的新同盟
[25:37] The word reached us 我们收到了你的传话
[25:40] and we are happy to say that we can provide such an ally. 并且我们很乐意成为这样的同盟
[25:43] An earl with enough ships and men 我代表一位能助你劫掠大获成功
[25:45] to make your raid a great success. 有着足够船只和人手的伯爵
[25:48] His name is Earl Ingstad. 他的名字叫英格斯塔德伯爵
[25:53] Earl Ingstad? 英格斯塔德伯爵吗
[25:56] Earl Ingstad. 英格斯塔德伯爵
[25:59] Never heard of him. 我从没听说过他
[26:03] Why is he not with you? 为什么他没和你一起来
[26:05] He did not want to waste the journey. 他不想白跑一趟
[26:09] He wanted to be certain that you were still in need of an ally. 他想确认你是否仍然需要一位同盟
[26:14] When can I meet him? 我什么时候可以见他
[26:16] You can meet him at any time. 你随时可以见他
[26:17] Yes. 好
[26:18] He is ready to attend. 他已经准备好加入了
[26:19] Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! 很好 很好 太好了
[26:34] We have found a new ally. 我们找到了一位新同盟
[26:38] Earl Ingstad…whoever he is. 英格斯塔德伯爵 管他是谁呢
[26:42] When will he arrive? 他什么时候到
[26:45] A few days. 过几天吧
[26:48] And then Jarl Borg will be executed. 然后博格首领就会被处决
[26:55] That cannot come too quickly for my liking. 我不喜欢这来得太快
[27:28] You’re hurting me! 你弄疼我了
[27:31] You’re hurting me! 你弄疼我了
[27:33] Why do you do it? 你为什么那么干
[27:37] Why do you sleep with King Horik? 你为什么要和赫瑞克王上床
[27:48] I do it for you. 我是为了你
[28:00] Please! 求你了
[28:15] What can King Horik do for me 有什么是赫瑞克王能为我做到
[28:17] that my brother cannot do? 而我哥哥做不到的
[28:24] Right now they are allies – long may they remain so – 现在他们是同盟 也许会保持很长时间
[28:27] but in the event that they should fall out, 但当他们的同盟破裂之时
[28:29] you should be able to choose between them. 你要能够在他们之中做出选择
[28:34] Horik is a king. 赫瑞克是位国王
[28:37] Never forget that. 永远不要忘了这点
[28:40] Never doubt how much power he has. 也不要去怀疑他有多强大
[28:47] What have you decided? 你怎么打算的
[28:50] I have decided to take your advice. 我打算接受你的意见
[28:52] I will set you free. 我放你走
[28:55] There are those here who will help me; 有一群假装效忠拉格纳的人
[29:00] People who only pretend to be loyal to Ragnar. 会帮助我的
[29:12] And then? 然后呢
[29:16] And then we will kill Ragnar Lothbrok. 然后他们会杀了拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
[29:27] I want to ask you something. 问你些事儿
[29:34] What is a blood-eagle? 血鹰是什么
[29:42] The offender gets down on his knees… 让犯人跪在地上…
[29:48] And his back is opened with knives. 用刀剖开他的后背
[29:56] And then, with axes, 然后用斧子
[30:02] his ribs are chopped away from his spine. 将他的肋骨从脊柱上分离开
[30:08] And then his lungs 之后将他的肺
[30:12] are pulled out of these huge, bleeding wounds 从创口处拉出来
[30:16] and laid upon his shoulders, 搭在他的双肩上
[30:19] So they look like the folded wings 看起来就像一只雄鹰
[30:22] of a great eagle. 那对折叠着的翅膀
[30:26] And must he stay like that, 而他要保持这种状态
[30:30] suffering, 煎熬着
[30:33] until he dies. 直到死去
[30:48] If he suffers in silence, 如果他能忍痛不喧
[30:52] he may enter Valhalla. 他或许能进入英灵殿
[30:56] But if he screams, 但如果他尖叫不止
[31:00] he can never enter its portals. 那他想都不要想了
[31:15] Earl Ingstad is here. 英斯塔伯爵来了
[31:20] Where is he? 他在哪
[31:22] He would not enter the great hall. 他没进来
[31:26] He chose instead to remain in the woods. 而是在森林里待着
[32:00] Earl Ingstad? 英斯塔伯爵
[32:15] Earl Ingstad! 英斯塔伯爵
[32:21] You bear a strong resemblance to my ex-wife. 你和我前妻长得真像啊
[32:24] If I had given you my true name, 如果我告诉你真实姓名
[32:27] You might have turned me away. 你还会来见我吗
[32:33] How is Bjorn? 比约恩还好吧
[32:36] He is happy. 他很快乐
[32:39] He is looking forward to going to England. 他正准备前往英格兰
[32:42] As am I. 我也是
[32:48] So you are truly an earl? 你真成伯爵了吗
[32:53] Yes. We are equal. 是的 跟你平起平坐了
[33:01] I’m sure this is difficult for you. 我知道你有点难以接受
[33:04] It is not difficult at all. 有什么不能接受的
[33:06] How many ships? 你有多少船只
[33:08] Four ships. 四艘
[33:09] Over a hundred warriors. 还有百名战士
[33:18] So will you accept me as an ally? 愿意跟我结盟吗
[33:24] That depends. 看情况了
[33:26] On what? 怎么说
[33:28] I have been betrayed by earls before. 我之前被别的伯爵出卖过
[33:31] So if you are really Earl Ingstad, 所以如果你是以伯爵的身份跟我结盟
[33:38] then it’s a no. 那就不必了
[33:43] But if you are still the Lagertha I remember, 但如果你还是我认识的那个拉葛莎
[33:46] then it is a yes. 那就可以
[33:58] Earl Ingstad. 英斯塔伯爵
[35:24] More power! 用力
[35:26] Faster! 再快点
[35:35] You say you try. You try and you try… 你说你试试 可你试了一遍又一遍…
[35:36] That was not expected. 真没想到
[35:39] No. It wasn’t. 是的
[35:44] What do you think of it? 你怎么看
[35:47] I think the Gods are playing a joke on me. 我想诸神一定是在跟我开玩笑
[35:51] It is not a joke. 这不是玩笑
[35:53] I know. 我知道
[35:58] What do you think? 你怎么想的
[36:01] I like her. 我喜欢她
[36:05] My former wife? 我前妻吗
[36:09] I would rather be her. 我很想成为她那样的人
[36:11] She is formidable. 她是那么的强大
[36:12] Be stonger! 坚强点
[36:14] The gods are having a good time with me today. 今天可真是我的好日子
[36:21] Attack! 进攻
[36:27] It will be dark soon. 很快就要天黑了
[36:48] Horik! is that you? 赫瑞克 是你吗
维京传奇

文章导航

Previous Post: 维京传奇(Vikings)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 维京传奇(Vikings)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

维京传奇(Vikings)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20

在线阅读
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号