时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ |
[00:07] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:09] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:12] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
[00:17] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ |
[00:23] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
[00:28] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
[00:34] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ |
[00:40] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
[00:55] | What is it? | 这是什么意思 |
[00:57] | My lord, this man says he has a message for you | 领主大人 这个男人说他有话带给您 |
[00:59] | from Ragnar Lothbrok. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的话 |
[01:02] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[01:06] | What’s the message? | 什么消息 |
[01:09] | Ragnar Lothbrok challenges you to meet him in single combat. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克想要跟您单挑 |
[01:21] | Ragnar Lothbrok has a very high opinion of himself. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克可真看得起自己啊 |
[01:24] | Well, he is a descendant of Odin. | 当然了 他可是奥丁神的后裔嘛 |
[01:32] | Ragnar said that if you refuse his challenge, | 拉格纳说如果你拒绝了他的挑战 |
[01:36] | then shame would follow you the rest of your life. | 耻辱将伴随你的余生 |
[01:40] | There would be greater shame | 我要是接受了一个罪犯的挑战 |
[01:41] | in accepting a challenge from a criminal. | 那才是天大的耻辱 |
[01:45] | That would suggest that I take him seriously | 那就意为着我是很严肃地 |
[01:47] | that I see him as an equal. | 把他当做对手来看待 |
[01:50] | The challenge is declined. | 挑战被拒绝 |
[01:53] | When Ragnar Lothbrok appears in Kattegat, | 若拉格纳·罗斯布洛克在卡特加特海峡出现 |
[01:55] | he will be put in chains. | 我们会把他抓起来 |
[01:57] | Stones and bones. | 石头与骨头 |
[02:01] | He searches for your death. | 他想让你死 |
[02:04] | Does he desire to be Earl? | 他想当伯爵吗 |
[02:08] | If he kills you, would it not be so? | 如果他杀了你 这不是顺其自然吗 |
[02:18] | Tell Ragnar Lothbrok I accept his challenge. | 告诉拉格纳·罗斯布洛克我接受他的挑战 |
[02:23] | Take him away. | 带他出去 |
[02:48] | – Ragnar… – What? | -拉格纳… -怎么了 |
[02:52] | Let’s go away. | 我们走吧 |
[02:55] | Let’s leave here. | 离开这里 |
[02:57] | This is not the only place for us. | 这并不是我们唯一的容身之地 |
[03:02] | He is old. | 他老了 |
[03:05] | What are you frightened of? | 你还怕什么呢 |
[03:08] | You can’t fight. | 你不能战斗 |
[03:10] | You’re still too weak. | 你还是太虚弱了 |
[03:16] | Perhaps that makes us equal. | 也许这样才算公平 |
[03:22] | Never fight unless you know the odds are in your favor. | 除非你胸有成竹 否则不要去 |
[03:27] | That is our way. | 那才是我们的选择 |
[03:31] | Who sets the odds? | 输赢谁能说了算呢 |
[03:40] | Our fates are already decided. | 我们的命运早已注定 |
[03:49] | You don’t believe that and neither do I. | 你不相信命运 我也是 |
[03:57] | You are wrong. | 你错了 |
[04:01] | I do believe it. | 我确实相信命运 |
[04:21] | Come to bed. | 上床吧 |
[04:24] | You need to rest, to sleep. | 你需要休息 好好睡一觉 |
[04:26] | Yes, I will. | 是啊 我会的 |
[04:30] | There’s always time to sleep. | 总会有时间睡觉的 |
[04:35] | I was thinking about our boys, | 我在想我们的儿子们 |
[04:38] | what they would look like now. | 如果他们还在世 现在长成什么样子了 |
[04:43] | Don’t… Don’t think about them. | 别…别想他们了 |
[04:47] | Think about tomorrow. | 想想明天的事儿吧 |
[04:50] | When I must kill a man for whom I have | 明天我必须为了我最尊敬的人 |
[04:55] | the utmost respect. | 开杀戒了 |
[04:58] | Respect? | 尊敬 |
[05:02] | You respect Ragnar Lothbrok? | 你尊敬拉格纳·罗斯布洛克吗 |
[05:04] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[05:06] | He is what I used to be… | 他就像从前的我 |
[05:08] | restless, ambitious. | 野心勃勃 |
[05:13] | And he was right about the western lands. | 而且他对于西方世界的看法是对的 |
[05:16] | But I always knew that in my heart. | 但是对此我早已心中有数了 |
[05:23] | Then why didn’t you tell him? | 那你为什么不告诉他 |
[05:26] | Because the moment that I reached out | 因为如果我承认了 |
[05:27] | to Ragnar Lothbrok, | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的看法 |
[05:29] | was the moment that all my friends, | 那就意味着我所有的朋友 |
[05:31] | all my supporters would have deserted me | 所有的支持者将会离我而去 |
[05:33] | and joined him. | 而加入他的队伍 |
[05:36] | It was impossible to do it. | 我不能让那种事情发生 |
[05:40] | But it’s true, | 但是那是真的 |
[05:41] | our fates have brought us together. | 我们的命运把我们召唤到一起 |
[05:46] | And maybe he’s opened the western lands for me. | 也许他已为我开启了通往西方世界的大门 |
[05:55] | That is my hope, after I kill him. | 那是我的夙愿 在我杀了他之后 |
[06:01] | The seer promised you would kill him? | 先知预示说你能杀了他吗 |
[06:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:25] | I’m sure that’s our first child. | 我确定咱们很快就要有第一个孩子了 |
[06:29] | Now get up and fetch me some pickled herrings. | 现在你起来去给我弄点腌鱼吃 |
[06:31] | I’m starving. | 我饿了 |
[06:33] | I don’t like the smell of them in the bed. | 我不喜欢床上有鱼腥的味道 |
[06:35] | Your clothes are smelly enough as it is. | 你的衣服就已经够臭的了 |
[06:36] | Why can’t you just wash like everyone else? | 你怎么就不能跟别人一样洗洗衣服 |
[06:39] | I thought a wife wasn’t supposed to nag her husband | 我以为只有老夫老妻互相厌倦之后 |
[06:41] | until they’d had time to grow tired of each other? | 妻子才会唠叨丈夫 |
[06:44] | If you don’t get up and fetch me some herrings | 如果你不起来给我去拿腌青鱼 |
[06:46] | I will beat you. | 就等着挨打吧 |
[06:48] | Perhaps that will make you show a little life | 不管怎样 也许你挨了打 我们做爱的时候 |
[06:50] | when we have sex, in any case! | 你就不会像个死人一样了 |
[06:52] | Very well. | 说得好 |
[06:53] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[06:56] | I can’t wait till tomorrow. | 我等不及想要到明天了 |
[06:58] | Personal combat is always thrilling. | 一对一决斗总是令人兴奋 |
[07:00] | Who is this Ragnar Lothbrok? | 这个拉格纳·罗斯布洛克是什么人 |
[07:02] | I’ve heard many people talk about him. | 我已经听到过很多人谈论他了 |
[07:04] | I don’t talk about him. | 我就不谈论他 |
[07:07] | He’s my father’s enemy. | 他是我父亲的敌人 |
[07:58] | Lord, | 神 |
[08:00] | high one, hear me. | 至高无上的神 请听到我 |
[08:05] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[08:09] | Give me your favor this day. | 今天请您眷顾我 |
[08:13] | Grant me your blessing as you have done in the past, | 像过去一样赐福于我 |
[08:17] | and I will make a sacrifice of my enemy, | 如果您喜欢我的敌人的死亡 |
[08:20] | if his death pleases you. | 我将用他给您献祭 |
[08:24] | Give me a sign… | 请给我一个预示 |
[08:34] | I cannot feel your presence… | 我感觉不到你的存在… |
[08:49] | Husband…? | 丈夫 |
[09:10] | Our sons’ hair. | 我们儿子的头发 |
[09:13] | Believe at least in them, | 至少相信他们 |
[09:16] | and in yourself. | 还有你自己 |
[09:44] | Don’t look so worried. | 别这么担心 |
[10:32] | This is a personal combat. | 这是一场一对一的决斗 |
[10:34] | The combatants can choose any weapon | 决斗双方可以选择自己想要的 |
[10:37] | and shield they desire. | 任意武器和盾牌 |
[10:40] | Each man has two shields. | 每个人有两个盾牌 |
[10:43] | If both are broken, | 如果两个都坏了 |
[10:45] | there can be no further replacement. | 就不再有替换的盾牌 |
[12:18] | Father, you can do it! | 父亲 你能赢的 |
[12:20] | You can do it, Earl! | 你能赢的 伯爵 |
[12:23] | Finish him! | 解决掉他 |
[14:22] | Lord Odin is here, | 奥丁神在这里 |
[14:27] | waiting to see which one of us | 等着看他是要带你还是我 |
[14:30] | he will take to his great hall. | 去他的圣殿 |
[14:36] | So I shall… | 所以是我… |
[14:37] | I shall dine, after all, | 终究还是我去赴宴 |
[14:42] | at the high table with the Aesir. | 去跟亚瑟神族一起坐在贵宾席上 |
[14:57] | No! | 不 |
[14:58] | No! | 不 |
[15:01] | No! | 不 |
[15:16] | Tonight I shall be drinking with our boys. | 今晚我就能跟儿子们一起喝酒了 |
[15:35] | Kill him! | 杀死他 |
[15:43] | Kill him! | 杀死他 |
[16:34] | Hail, Earl Ragnar. | 拉格纳伯爵万岁 |
[16:43] | hail, Earl Ragnar! | 拉格纳伯爵万岁 |
[16:45] | Hail, Earl Ragnar! | 拉格纳伯爵万岁 |
[16:49] | Hail, Earl Ragnar! | 拉格纳伯爵万岁 |
[16:52] | Hail, Earl Ragnar! | 拉格纳伯爵万岁 |
[16:54] | Hail, Earl Ragnar! | 拉格纳伯爵万岁 |
[16:57] | Hail, Earl Ragnar! | 拉格纳伯爵万岁 |
[16:59] | Hail, Earl Ragnar. | 拉格纳伯爵万岁 |
[17:02] | Hail, Earl Ragnar! | 拉格纳伯爵万岁 |
[17:05] | Hail, Earl Ragnar! | 拉格纳伯爵万岁 |
[17:33] | Take it! | 坐上去 |
[17:34] | – Take it! – Take it! | -坐上去 -坐上去 |
[18:03] | Lord Ragnar, | 拉格纳大人 |
[18:06] | I have come to swear to you my allegiance | 我来向您宣誓我的忠诚 |
[18:09] | and fealty to you and your family from this day. | 从今天起效忠于您和您的家人 |
[18:14] | Leif, you are my friend. | 里弗 你是我的朋友 |
[18:18] | And you, Torstein, | 还有你 托尔施泰因 |
[18:21] | and you, Arne, | 还有你 阿恩 |
[18:22] | you are my friends. | 你们都是我的朋友 |
[18:35] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[18:37] | Tostig, lord Ragnar. | 托斯蒂格 拉格纳大人 |
[18:40] | Do you swear allegiance and fealty | 你要立誓从今天起效忠于 |
[18:43] | to me and to my family from this day forth? | 我和我的家人吗 |
[18:47] | That won’t be so long then! | 你也效忠不了多久了 |
[18:51] | By my sacred rings I swear. | 我以神圣的臂环起誓 |
[18:55] | But I also have a favor to ask, lord. | 但我还有个请求 大人 |
[18:58] | What is this favor? | 什么请求 |
[19:00] | That the next time you go raiding, | 下一次去袭击的时候 |
[19:02] | you take me with you. | 请您带上我 |
[19:12] | I do not wish to insult you, but the truth is you- | 我不想侮辱你 但事实是你… |
[19:16] | That I am too old? | 我太老了吗 |
[19:19] | Yes, I am old. | 是的 我是老了 |
[19:23] | But I have been a warrior all my life. | 但是我做了一辈子的勇士 |
[19:26] | Many years I sailed with lord Haraldson | 我追随哈拉德森大人航海那么多年 |
[19:29] | and fought battles against the Eastlanders, | 与东部人战斗了那么多次 |
[19:33] | and I watched all the companions of my youth die. | 眼看着年轻时的伙伴一个个死去 |
[19:37] | And though I fought with them in the shield-wall, | 尽管我跟他们一起在盾墙后战斗 |
[19:40] | never once was I touched by a blade. | 但是刀锋从来伤不到我分毫 |
[19:45] | All the friends and companions of my youth are dead | 我年轻时的朋友和伙伴都已经死去了 |
[19:49] | and feasting and drinking with the Aesir | 现在正在众神的圣殿中与亚萨神族一起 |
[19:52] | in the halls of the gods! | 享受盛宴和美酒 |
[19:55] | While I… | 而我… |
[19:57] | I am forsaken. | 我被抛弃了 |
[20:01] | Bereft. | 孤苦无依 |
[20:03] | Which is why, I beg you, lord, | 所以 我恳求您 领主大人 |
[20:06] | gift me the chance to die with honor in battle, | 赐予我在战斗中光荣地死去的机会 |
[20:11] | and join my friends in Valhalla. | 与我的朋友们在瓦尔哈拉殿堂相聚的机会 |
[20:30] | This summer, we shall have more ships to go west, | 今年夏天 我们将驾驶更多的船只西进 |
[20:34] | for that is our future. | 因为那就是我们的未来 |
[20:36] | When we return to England… | 当我们回到英格兰的时候… |
[20:38] | let’s take him with us! | 我们带着他一起 |
[20:41] | All in favor? | 都赞成吧 |
[20:43] | Aye. | 是的 |
[20:56] | There is no need for you to swear. | 你没必要发誓 |
[21:01] | You have already paid a heavy price for your loyalty to me. | 你已经为你对我的忠诚付出了惨重的代价 |
[21:07] | Nevertheless, I will swear, brother. | 尽管如此 我还是要发誓 兄弟 |
[21:11] | I swear to be true to you, | 我发誓忠于你… |
[21:14] | your wife and your family… | 你的妻子及你的家人 |
[21:18] | as long as your good fortune holds. | 只要你一直好运相随 |
[21:26] | How will we ever be equal now, my brother? | 我们现在怎么能平等呢 兄弟 |
[22:04] | Why have you agreed to grant Earl Haraldson | 你为什么要答应哈拉德森伯爵 |
[22:06] | such a big funeral. | 给他如此盛大的葬礼 |
[22:09] | Was he not your enemy? | 他不是你的敌人吗 |
[22:12] | He was also a great man and a warrior. | 但他也是一个伟大的人 一个战士 |
[22:18] | He earned his renown in this life, | 今生 他赢得了他的声誉 |
[22:20] | and now, in death, he deserves such a funeral. | 现在他死了 他当得起这样的葬礼 |
[22:29] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看点儿东西 |
[22:42] | *I dreamt a dream last night* | *我昨晚做了一个梦* |
[22:45] | *of silk as fine fur* | *梦到丝绸跟上好的毛皮一样* |
[22:49] | *Now and earl is felled by spears* | *现在伯爵被尖矛刺穿* |
[22:52] | *It is horrible* | *真是好可怕* |
[22:54] | *Now to look around* | *现在看看四周* |
[22:58] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[23:01] | She’s one of the earl’s slaves. | 她是伯爵的一个奴隶 |
[23:03] | When he died, | 他死了之后 |
[23:05] | all of his slave women were asked: | 我们问了他所有的女奴隶 |
[23:08] | “Who wants to die with him?” | 谁想跟他一起死 |
[23:11] | This one agreed. | 这个女人说她想 |
[23:16] | She wants to die? | 她想死 |
[23:19] | These other servants are preparing her. | 其他的那些仆人在为她做死前准备 |
[23:22] | *As the valkyries sing their song* | *奥丁神的婢女们唱着欢歌* |
[23:26] | *As the valkyries sing their song* | *奥丁神的婢女们唱着欢歌* |
[24:22] | Put the body on the bench. | 把尸体放在长台上 |
[24:44] | Let’s make our offerings. | 献上我们的供品 |
[25:21] | You need a drink, priest. | 你需要喝一杯 神父 |
[25:34] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[25:37] | Drink! | 喝啊 |
[25:44] | There’s that slave girl – | 那就是那个奴隶女孩 |
[25:46] | the one who has chosen to die. | 那个选择死的女孩 |
[25:53] | What are they doing? | 他们在做什么 |
[25:55] | She is having sex with the men that live in there. | 她在与住在里面的男人做爱 |
[25:59] | Each one of them says to her: | 每个人都会对她说 |
[26:00] | “Tell your master I did this out of love for him.” | 告诉你的主人 我这么做是出于对他的爱 |
[26:03] | Because she will soon be reunited with her master in death, | 因为她死后不久将与她的主人相见 |
[26:06] | and she will be able to speak to him. | 她可以同他说话 |
[26:43] | Silence! | 安静 |
[26:45] | Bjorn, who is that woman? | 比约恩 那个女人是谁 |
[26:48] | We call her the angel of death. | 我们称她为死亡天使 |
[27:43] | I can see my master! | 我看见我主人了 |
[27:48] | He is in valhalla. | 他在瓦哈拉圣殿 |
[27:53] | He calls me. | 他在呼唤我 |
[27:58] | Let me join him then. | 让我与他同去吧 |
[28:02] | I cannot stay. | 我呆不下去了 |
[28:04] | What’s the matter with you, priest? | 你怎么了 神父 |
[28:08] | I don’t want to watch. | 我不想看 |
[28:09] | It’s only death! | 就是死个人罢了 |
[28:11] | You will stay, or my father will hear of it. | 你必须留下 不然我父亲会知道的 |
[29:04] | Hail, Ragnar Lothbrok! | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克万岁 |
[29:16] | Hail, Ragnar! | 拉格纳万岁 |
[29:17] | Ragnar! | 拉格纳 |
[29:59] | Move! | 让开 |
[30:12] | I ask permission to light the pyre. | 我请求您让我点燃柴堆 |
[32:13] | I have something important to tell you, husband. | 我有件重要的事要告诉你 丈夫 |
[32:21] | I am with child again. | 我又怀孕了 |
[32:37] | I know you’re a boy! | 我知道你是个男孩 |
[32:40] | The seer told me. | 先知告诉我的 |
[32:44] | O by all the gods, my son, | 以诸神之名 我的儿子啊 |
[32:51] | You have made me a happy man. | 你让我如此开心 |
[33:57] | Have you come to kill us? | 你是来杀我们的吗 |
[33:59] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[34:01] | Because Ragnar told you to. | 因为拉格纳让你那么做 |
[34:04] | It is often the way that the new earl | 新伯爵一般都是这么 |
[34:06] | deals with the family of the old. | 处理旧伯爵的家人的 |
[34:09] | Ragnar won’t kill you. | 拉格纳不会杀你的 |
[34:14] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[34:17] | My brother doesn’t hold grudges. | 我的兄弟不怀怨恨 |
[34:20] | He’s strange that way. | 在这方面他挺奇怪的 |
[34:29] | well… | 那… |
[34:32] | Even if we don’t die, | 即使我们不死 |
[34:36] | they will still shun us like a bad smell. | 他们也会像躲避恶臭一样躲避我们 |
[34:39] | And they’ll make it so we have to leave here, | 这样我们就不得不离开 |
[34:40] | even though they know no one else will take us in. | 即使大家都知道没人会收留我们 |
[34:42] | They won’t. | 他们不会的 |
[34:46] | Not if I vouch for you. | 如果我为你们担保就不会 |
[34:50] | No one will force you to go anywhere. | 没有人会再逼你们离开 |
[34:55] | They wouldn’t dare. | 他们不敢 |
[35:04] | What do you want in return? | 那你想要什么 |
[35:10] | You were once married to an earl. | 你曾经嫁予一个伯爵 |
[35:17] | would you not like to be married to another one? | 你还想再嫁给另一个伯爵吗 |
[35:22] | Who? | 谁 |
[35:27] | What do you mean who? | 什么谁 |
[35:32] | Me! | 我 |
[35:53] | It’s your turn. | 该你了 |
[36:15] | The pigs are fattening nicely. | 这些猪喂得真肥 |
[36:18] | Just like your mother. | 和你妈妈一样 |
[36:24] | It’s cold, | 好冷 |
[36:25] | even in here. | 在这儿也冷 |
[36:34] | I can’t wait for the spring, | 春天快来吧 我简直等不及了 |
[36:36] | or the raids. | 或者去抢劫也可以 |
[36:38] | I want to go to England. | 我想去英格兰 |
[36:43] | No. | 不行 |
[36:46] | What? | 什么 |
[36:47] | – I said no. – But why? | -我说不行 -为什么不行 |
[36:49] | Because I said so. | 因为我说了不行就不行 |
[36:53] | Don’t be too impatient to put yourself in danger. | 别迫不及待把自己置于危险的境地 |
[36:57] | But you cannot alter my fate! | 但你不能改变我天生的使命 |
[37:01] | You sound like your uncle, | 你听上去真像你叔叔 |
[37:04] | when he doesn’t know what to say. | 他无话可说的时候就这么说 |
[37:08] | Come on. | 过来 |
[37:21] | Ragnar, I have heard many of your stories, | 拉格纳 我听了很多你们的故事传说 |
[37:23] | But tell me… | 但能不能告诉我 |
[37:25] | What is Ragnarok? | 什么是诸神的黄昏 |
[37:31] | I have heard mention of it several times, | 我常听人提起这个 |
[37:35] | But so far no one has explained the meaning to me. | 但到现在也没人给我解释清楚 |
[37:39] | Let’s show this ignorant christian | 给这个无知的基督教徒 |
[37:43] | what Ragnarok is. | 看看什么是诸神的黄昏吧 |
[37:48] | Get the leaves. | 放叶子进去吧 |
[38:22] | The twilight of the gods will happen like this: | 诸神的黄昏是这样发生的 |
[38:26] | There will be three years of terrible winters… | 先是三年可怕的严冬 |
[38:31] | And summers of black sunlight. | 夏天到来也是暗无天日 |
[38:38] | People will lose all hope | 人们会失去一切信念 |
[38:42] | and surrender to greed, | 心中充满贪念 |
[38:44] | incest and civil war. | 到处都是乱伦和内讧 |
[38:48] | Midgardsormen, the world serpent, | 米亚加德大蛇 那尘世巨蟒 |
[38:51] | will come lunging from the ocean, | 会从海底苏醒 |
[38:54] | dragging the tides in and flooding the world. | 掀动洪水巨浪在世界肆虐 |
[39:01] | The wolf, giant Fenrir, | 那怪狼 巨大的芬里厄 |
[39:05] | will break his invisible chains… | 会挣脱他隐形的枷锁 |
[39:11] | The skies will open | 天空崩裂 |
[39:13] | and Surt the fire-giant | 苏特火巨人 |
[39:16] | will come flaming across the bridge to destroy the gods. | 乘着烈焰熊熊踏过彩虹桥杀向神灵 |
[39:21] | Odin will ride out of the gates of Valhalla | 奥丁疾驰出瓦尔哈拉宫[英灵殿] |
[39:26] | to do battle for a last time against the wolf. | 去和巨狼进行最后的决战 |
[39:31] | Thor will kill the serpent, | 托尔会杀了巨蛇 |
[39:33] | but die from its venom. | 但会因巨蛇毒液而亡 |
[39:38] | Surt will spread fire across the earth. | 苏特点燃了人类大地 |
[39:43] | At last, Fenrir will swallow the sun. | 最后 芬里厄吞噬太阳 |
[39:48] | Nooooooooo! | 不 |
[40:01] | 英格兰 诺森布里亚 公元794年六月 | |
[40:32] | So where did these northmen come ashore? | 这些北方人在哪儿上了岸 |
[40:35] | They didn’t. | 他们还没有上岸 |
[40:36] | What do you mean, they didn’t? | 你说还没有 是什么意思 |
[40:38] | They came in three ships, | 他们乘坐三艘船而来 |
[40:40] | and those ships are now sailing up the Tyne. | 现在这些船航行在泰恩河上 |
[40:48] | They have ships that can cross oceans | 他们的船不仅能渡过重洋 |
[40:52] | but also sail up rivers? | 还能在内河航行吗 |
[40:55] | What manner of men are these? | 都是些什么人 |
[40:57] | If they are sailing up the Tyne, | 如果他们在泰恩河上航行 |
[40:59] | then, sire, we shall soon find out. | 那么 陛下 我们可以很快找到他们 |
[41:02] | Ah yes, my lord Wigea, | 是啊 我的维基阁下 |
[41:03] | of course you know all about them. | 你当然知道关于他们的一切 |
[41:06] | You accused them of having supernatural powers, | 你控诉他们有着超自然的力量 |
[41:10] | which is why a small force of them defeated you. | 所以他们一只小小的军队就打败了你 |
[41:13] | I merely said they fought like demons, | 我只是说他们凶猛如恶魔 |
[41:16] | like men possessed, with no fear of death. | 就像被附身一样 不惧怕死亡一般 |
[41:21] | Unlike you, my lord? | 他们可不像你 是吧 |
[41:23] | I fear death as much as the next man, | 我和所有人一样怕死 |
[41:26] | but I have no fear that afterwards | 但我并不惧怕死后的世界 |
[41:29] | God will raise me up again. | 上帝会让我再存于世 |
[41:32] | Oh, well said. | 说得好啊 |
[41:36] | Come, all of you! | 你们 都跟我来 |
[41:39] | I have something new to show you. | 我有一些新东西给你们看 |
[41:49] | Let the serpents bite these devils. | 让这些毒蛇去咬那些魔鬼吧 |
[41:52] | Let them also bite those too weak | 也让他们咬死那些怯懦胆小之辈 |
[41:54] | and afraid to fight to the death for their king and master. | 那些不敢为了自己的王战斗至死的人 |
[41:59] | My lord! No! No! | 陛下 不 不 |
[42:02] | You look terrified, my lord Wigea. | 你看上去很害怕啊 维基阁下 |
[42:04] | Have you lost your faith? | 你失去你的信仰了吗 |
[42:06] | Are you not certain anymore | 你是不是不确定 |
[42:07] | that god will raise you up from the grave? | 上帝会否将你从坟墓里复活吗 |
[42:09] | Have mercy! | 求求你 |
[42:11] | Personally, I hope he does not. | 个人来说 我希望他不会 |
[42:13] | I hope he leaves you there to rot. | 我希望他任你腐烂 |
[42:16] | Nooooooo! | 不 |
[42:22] | No! Christ! | 不 基督主啊 |
[42:27] | God! | 上帝 |
[42:33] | Nooooo! | 不 |
[42:34] | Now let us prepare to defend ourselves | 现在 让我们准备抵御那些 |
[42:39] | against these heathens and barbarians. | 外邦来的野蛮人吧 |