时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ |
[00:07] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:08] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:11] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
[00:17] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ |
[00:23] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
[00:28] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
[00:34] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ |
[00:40] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
[01:06] | 博格伯爵领地 哥特兰岛 瑞典 | |
[01:25] | Send a rider tonight and he’ll be back by morning. | 我们今晚派出了一名骑手 明早就能回来 |
[01:29] | Why don’t they let us dry ourselves and get warm? | 他们为什么不让我们把身上擦干暖和一下 |
[01:33] | If I stay like this, I will rust. | 要再这么下去 我就生锈了 |
[01:35] | What kind of fellow is this Jarl Borg? | 这位博格首领的手下都怎么当的 |
[01:38] | This is no way to treat guests, | 无论是谁 |
[01:40] | whoever they are. | 也没有这样对待客人的啊 |
[01:42] | Especially if they’ve been traveling for days on end. | 尤其是他们还赶了好几天的路 |
[02:03] | Are you the emissaries from King Horik? | 你就是赫瑞克国王的使者吗 |
[02:07] | Well, I can tell you at once you’re wasting your time. | 我告诉你们吧 你们这是在浪费时间 |
[02:09] | It’s my land and I want it returned to me. | 那是我的领土而且我想要回来 |
[02:13] | That’s all I have to say. | 这就是我要说的 |
[02:15] | He wants to make peace with you | 他想和你和解 |
[02:17] | and come to some kind of agreement. | 并达成某种共识 |
[02:21] | Then tell him if he leaves my land, | 那你就告诉他 只要他滚出我的领土 |
[02:22] | we can have peace. | 我们就能言归于好 |
[02:25] | But not before. | 否则 没门儿 |
[02:30] | How can you make peace, Jarl Borg, | 如果你坚持这样羞辱他 |
[02:34] | if you insist on humiliating him? | 和解从何谈起呢 博格伯爵 |
[02:36] | If I invade and defeat him, | 如果我入侵并打败了他 |
[02:38] | will he not be even more humiliated? | 难道他不会更丢脸吗 |
[02:41] | Not if he fights well. | 如果他打赢了就不会了 |
[02:44] | In any case, | 无论如何 |
[02:46] | I am sure that he would relish a fight. | 我确定他会乐于一战 |
[03:04] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[03:07] | Ragnar Lothbrok. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[03:10] | You are Ragnar Lothbrok, | 你就是那个西航的 |
[03:13] | the one who sailed west? | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克啊 |
[03:16] | I am surprised that you’ve heard about that. | 我很惊讶你居然听说过我 |
[03:21] | How are you surprised? | 有多惊讶啊 |
[03:23] | Everyone has heard of your exploits. | 大家都听说过你的事迹 |
[03:33] | Why have we not offered our guests dry clothes and food? | 为什么不给我们的客人拿点干衣服和食物呢 |
[03:37] | Treat these folk well. | 好好款待他们 |
[03:39] | Give them ale, let them dry out, feed them. | 给他们上酒和食物 让他们把身上烘干 |
[03:42] | Tomorrow, you and I will talk again, | 明天我们再谈 |
[03:44] | Ragnar Lothbrok. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[04:11] | You haven’t eaten in three days. | 你三天都未曾进食过了 |
[04:28] | You see? | 你知道吗 |
[04:33] | I have fears. | 我很恐惧 |
[04:39] | Go to the seer, | 去找先知吧 |
[04:40] | ask if your fears will come true. | 看看你的恐惧是否会成真 |
[04:43] | It’s sometimes better not to know one’s fate. | 有时候还是不要知道自己的命运比较好 |
[04:48] | I take it, from what you said yesterday, | 我接受你昨天所说的 |
[04:50] | King Horik is prepared to compromise | 赫瑞克国王退让一步 |
[04:52] | and offer some deal regarding those lands of mine, | 并且对他还占领着的本属于我的领土 |
[04:55] | which he still occupies. | 与我做出适当的交易 |
[04:57] | He is prepared to pay you | 他是准备给你钱 |
[04:58] | to renounce your illegal claims | 要你放弃你对他领土的 |
[05:01] | of his lands. | 非法占有 |
[05:02] | You disappoint me now, Ragnar Lothbrok. | 你很让我失望 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[05:05] | I thought you’d come here with a serious purpose. | 我以为你是带着明确的目的过来的 |
[05:06] | If you would just name your price. | 只要你开个价 |
[05:08] | The land is priceless, | 那块领土是无价的 |
[05:11] | which is why King Horik wants to keep it for himself. | 所以赫瑞克国王才想独自霸占 |
[05:13] | Every piece of land has a price, | 每块地都有它的价格 |
[05:15] | just like every human. | 就像人一样 |
[05:17] | Well, you don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[05:19] | This is not a small plot of land | 这不是一块 |
[05:20] | on which to grow turnips and onions. | 种着芜菁和洋葱的小地皮 |
[05:23] | We’re talking about a vast swathe of land, | 我们谈的是一大片 |
[05:25] | and on this land, in the earth, are minerals, | 在地球上 富含矿产 |
[05:27] | things of great value. | 和财富的领土 |
[05:29] | Why else would I assert my claim? | 不然你以为我为何要如此坚持 |
[05:32] | King Horik resists your claim, | 赫瑞克国王反对你的无理要求 |
[05:34] | but still, in good faith, | 但他还是很真诚地 |
[05:37] | he is willing to settle with you. | 愿意和你和解 |
[05:39] | If you will name a reasonable price. | 只要你开出一个合理的价格 |
[05:44] | At the moment, my price is King Horik’s head. | 此刻 我的要价是赫瑞克国王的项上人头 |
[05:50] | Well then, | 那么… |
[05:52] | it seems I am done. | 看来这儿没我事儿了 |
[05:54] | Hold on, please, sit down, sit down. | 请等等 先坐下吧 |
[05:58] | Let’s see if we can find another way. | 让我们看看是否能找到其他办法 |
[06:01] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么好主意 |
[06:03] | What if my claim was acknowledged | 不如他承认我的领土占有 |
[06:05] | but I was willing to lease the land back to the king | 但我愿意在他有生之年 |
[06:07] | during his lifetime? | 把那块领土租给他 |
[06:08] | Or what if we deferred judgment on ownership, | 或者不如我们推迟所有权的认定 |
[06:11] | but shared the mineral rights? | 但可以共享矿产权呢 |
[06:15] | What do you say, | 你觉得怎么样 |
[06:17] | can we start negotiating in this manner? | 我们可以开始以这种方式谈判了吗 |
[06:23] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[06:27] | I have not been given the authority to… | 我可还没有这个权力… |
[06:30] | negotiate in this manner. | 答应这种谈判条件 |
[06:33] | You mean King Horik sent you here with nothing but a demand? | 你是说赫瑞克国王派你过来只是来空谈的吗 |
[06:38] | and yet he speaks of peace! | 还跟我说什么讲和 |
[06:40] | I don’t know what is in his mind. | 我也不知道他怎么想的 |
[06:43] | Well then, maybe you should ask him. | 那你也许应该去问问他 |
[06:50] | Let me make a suggestion, | 我来提个建议吧 |
[06:52] | why don’t you send one of your men back | 你派一个你的手下回去 |
[06:54] | so he can put to King Horik my ideas for a remedy. | 这样他就能告诉赫瑞克国王我的和解办法 |
[06:57] | If you think that will work. | 你觉得那样可行就行 |
[06:58] | Good. Your messenger will take several days. | 很好 你的信使得花几天时间 |
[07:01] | So, in the meantime, | 所以 与此同时 |
[07:02] | why don’t you and your men go and visit our famous ash tree? | 你和你随从可以去参观下我们著名的大桉树 |
[07:06] | It is famous not only for its size | 它之所以著名不只是因为它的尺寸 |
[07:07] | but because it never loses its leaves, | 而是因为无论严冬酷暑 |
[07:09] | summer or winter. | 它从不落叶 |
[07:11] | Some people even say it’s yggdrasil, | 有些人甚至称说它是 |
[07:14] | the tree that holds up the sky. | 撑起苍穹的”世界之树” |
[07:16] | And I will provide you an escort. | 而且我会给你派一名陪护 |
[07:18] | I only have one, very small request. | 我只有一个小小的要求 |
[07:21] | I would like one of your men to stay behind here | 为了安全起见 |
[07:23] | as a kind of security. | 我想要你留下一名随从 |
[07:25] | You understand, I hope? | 你明白吗 我希望如此 |
[07:33] | My brother Rollo will stay behind. | 我弟弟罗洛留下来 |
[07:43] | Floki! | 弗洛基 |
[07:57] | So how long must we travel? | 我们要走多久 |
[07:59] | It can take us three days to reach the tree. | 到大树那大概要三天 |
[08:04] | It looks like rain. | 好像下雨了 |
[08:10] | Come. | 来吧 |
[08:23] | Why have you come? | 你为何来找我 |
[08:25] | I am frightened for my husband. | 我很为我丈夫担心 |
[08:27] | Do you think your husband is in some kind of danger? | 你是觉得你丈夫处于某种危险当中吗 |
[08:32] | I’ve had strange and disturbing dreams. | 我做了一个奇怪且不安的梦 |
[08:36] | What happens in your dreams? | 梦里发生了什么 |
[08:38] | Dark shapes come to me at night. | 夜晚 阴影笼罩着我 |
[08:42] | Monstrous forms. | 怪物随之显形 |
[08:45] | When I wake, | 我醒来之后 |
[08:46] | they skulk in the shadows, shapeless, | 他们便消失于阴影之中 |
[08:48] | but no sooner am I asleep than they creep forward again. | 但我一旦睡着他们便再次现形 |
[08:53] | Ah, yes. | 我知道了 |
[08:55] | The shadows come from hell’s hall. | 这些阴影来自于地狱 |
[08:59] | No one can ensnare them, not even the gods. | 没有人可以抓住他们 即使是神灵 |
[09:02] | What is it that they want? | 他们想要什么 |
[09:06] | To take something from you. | 你身上的某种东西 |
[09:08] | My life? | 我的命吗 |
[09:09] | No, something far more important to you than that. | 不 对你来说远比命重要的东西 |
[09:14] | My husband’s life? | 那是我丈夫的命吗 |
[09:19] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[09:21] | Why must you all force me up and unearth me to sorrows? | 为什么你们都要强迫我 让我发现这不幸 |
[09:28] | Your husband is in danger, | 你丈夫正处于危险之中 |
[09:30] | But not for his life. | 但不危及性命 |
[09:33] | He is in danger from the magical world. | 他面对的危险来自于这个有魔力的世界 |
[09:38] | How? | 怎么危险 |
[09:43] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[09:44] | I was unwilling to speak and I will say no more now! | 我不想泄露天机的 我不会再多说了 |
[10:05] | So, Rollo, | 罗洛 |
[10:08] | how do you get on with your brother? | 你跟你哥哥相处得怎么样 |
[10:11] | We get along fine. | 我们相处得很融洽 |
[10:13] | Why shouldn’t we? | 为什么会相处不好呢 |
[10:16] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[10:18] | But not all brothers get on so well. | 只不过不是所有的兄弟都会相处融洽的 |
[10:20] | I know that from personal experience. | 这是我的自身经验 |
[10:23] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[10:26] | I too had a brother. | 我也有过一个弟弟 |
[10:28] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[10:31] | We were very close, as befits blood brothers. | 我们关系很好 所谓血浓于水 |
[10:34] | We fought together in the shield-wall. | 我们一起在盾墙后战斗 |
[10:36] | We shared the same women. | 连女人都共享 |
[10:40] | When my father was killed, | 我父亲被杀之后 |
[10:41] | there was fierce competition to replace him as Jarl. | 代替他成为首领的竞争很激烈 |
[10:44] | And although I was his eldest son | 尽管我是他长子 |
[10:46] | I was not sure I was going to succeed. | 我都不确定我会不会成功 |
[10:49] | However, I was elected at the thing. | 但我还是在竞争中当选了 |
[10:51] | We had a feast to celebrate. | 我们大摆筵席来庆祝 |
[10:53] | My wife was there… | 我妻子也在场 |
[10:56] | my young, beautiful wife – | 我那年轻漂亮的妻子 |
[10:59] | we’d just gotten married – | 当时我们刚刚结婚 |
[11:01] | and all the others who had stood for election against me. | 还有其他投票反对我的人都在 |
[11:07] | My brother poisoned them… All. | 我弟弟毒杀了他们 所有人 |
[11:13] | I only survived because… | 我得以幸免仅仅因为 |
[11:17] | My wife took the cup I was about to drink from | 在庆祝会上我妻子拿走了我要喝的那杯酒 |
[11:19] | and drained it herself in celebration. | 然后一饮而尽 |
[11:23] | I will never forget her screams. | 我永远忘不了她的尖叫声 |
[11:27] | It’s my wife’s screams that will haunt me | 我的余生都会被她的尖叫声 |
[11:29] | for the rest of my life. | 纠缠不休 |
[11:35] | My brother denied responsibility, | 我弟弟否认这是他的责任 |
[11:37] | but his guilt was too obvious. | 但是他的罪行昭然可见 |
[11:39] | So I blinded him with my own hands, | 所以我亲手刺瞎了他 |
[11:42] | and then I burned him alive. | 并活活烧死了他 |
[11:54] | That’s what I know about the love between brothers. | 从此我就看透了兄弟之情 |
[12:02] | Ragnar would never do such a thing. | 拉格纳永远不会做这种事情 |
[12:06] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[12:08] | No, your brother is different. | 是不会 你哥哥不一样 |
[12:11] | Your brother’s a great man, | 你哥哥是一个伟大的男人 |
[12:14] | a great warrior. | 一个伟大的勇士 |
[12:18] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[12:22] | I’m sure you are. | 我可以肯定你也是 |
[12:25] | And yet I’ve never heard of you. | 但我至今还没听说过你的大名 |
[12:40] | Our camp is set up over here. | 我们的营地设在这里 |
[12:42] | There’s some excellent fishing, upstream, under the waterfall. | 上游的瀑布下面有很多鱼 |
[12:45] | I will go. | 我去 |
[12:47] | And I also, for everybody knows… | 我也去 大家都知道 |
[12:51] | three eyes are better than one. | 三只眼总比一只眼好用 |
[13:35] | You! Look away! | 你们 把脸转过去 |
[13:37] | – Who are you? – Look away at once! | -你们是谁 -马上把脸转过去 |
[13:41] | What are we suppose to be looking at? | 那我们应该看什么 |
[13:44] | I’m blind! See?! I can’t see anything! | 我是瞎子 看见没 我什么都看不到 |
[13:51] | Arne! | 阿恩 |
[13:53] | What? You’re going to try to kill us | 怎么 你要杀了我们 |
[13:55] | for protecting the reputation of our mistress? | 来保全我们主人的名誉吗 |
[13:57] | Ha! Shame on you! | 不知廉耻 |
[13:58] | We came upon your mistress by chance. | 我们是无意间撞到了你们主人 |
[14:02] | We are strangers here, | 我们没来过这里 |
[14:04] | traveling to the great ash tree, guests of Jarl Borg. | 我们是博格首领的客人 要去巨树那里 |
[14:07] | Jarl Borg? | 博格首领 |
[14:08] | Then why didn’t you say so at once? | 那你们怎么不早说 |
[14:10] | We will just return to our horses then. | 我们原本刚准备回去骑马的 |
[14:18] | You spied on me. | 你们偷窥我 |
[14:24] | We meant no harm. | 我们没有恶意 |
[14:26] | They say they are guests of Jarl Borg. | 他们说他们是博格首领的客人 |
[14:31] | Are you alone? | 就你们两个人吗 |
[14:32] | We are traveling with Earl Ragnar Lothbrok. | 我们正跟着拉格纳·罗斯布洛克伯爵出行 |
[14:37] | Then I think that Earl Ragnar owes me an apology on your behalf. | 那我觉得拉格纳伯爵就得替你们向我道歉了 |
[14:42] | Don’t you? | 你们觉得呢 |
[14:48] | I never knew that fresh fish was also packed in salt. | 我从来不知道鲜鱼也能拿盐弄着吃 |
[14:55] | Listen, it’s not our fault. | 这不是我们的错 |
[14:57] | We just saw her bathing. | 我们不巧看到了她洗澡 |
[14:59] | What were we supposed to do? | 那我们还能怎么办 |
[15:02] | Fish. | 捕你们的鱼 |
[15:03] | You did not see her, Ragnar. | 你是没有看到她 拉格纳 |
[15:05] | So you get your cheek slashed | 所以你们被抓个正着 |
[15:07] | and now I’m supposed to apologize | 现在我还要为了你俩 |
[15:10] | for you two staring at a naked body. | 盯着一个裸体看而道歉 |
[15:14] | That’s what she said. | 她就是这么说的 |
[15:16] | Who is she, anyway, to put such a high price on her nakedness? | 那她是谁 觉得自己的裸体如此金贵 |
[15:20] | We didn’t ask. | 我们没问 |
[15:26] | I’m intrigued. | 我好奇了 |
[15:28] | What’s so intriguing? | 有什么好好奇的 |
[15:30] | Sometimes the gods put things like this in front of us | 有时候神会把这种事作为某种测试 |
[15:33] | as some kind of test. | 摆在我们面前 |
[15:35] | She has set me a challenge and I am up to task. | 她给我设了个挑战 而我决定应战 |
[15:39] | See, I’m less interested in what you say is her beauty, | 比起你说的她的美貌 我对我怀疑的 |
[15:42] | than what I suspect is her wit. | 她的智慧更感兴趣 |
[15:44] | So tell her | 所以告诉她 |
[15:46] | I invite her here to join us… | 我邀请她来做客 |
[15:48] | neither dressed nor undressed. | 她要既不穿衣也不裸体地来 |
[15:55] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[15:57] | Neither hungry nor full, | 既不饿也不饱地来 |
[16:01] | neither in company nor alone. | 既不让人陪伴也不独自现身地来 |
[16:07] | Can you remember all of that, | 你能记住这些吗 |
[16:09] | one eye? | 独眼 |
[16:14] | What did the seer tell you? | 先知跟你说什么了 |
[16:16] | He said that it’s true; that Ragnar is in danger. | 他说是真的 拉格纳现在有危险 |
[16:21] | From whom? | 谁要害他 |
[16:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:33] | Who do you think? | 你觉得会是谁 |
[16:42] | I think he is in danger from himself. | 我觉得危险来自于他自己 |
[17:06] | So, Earl Ragnar, I come to you as you desired: | 拉格纳伯爵 我如你要求来见你了 |
[17:10] | neither dressed nor undressed, | 既不穿衣也不裸体 |
[17:12] | neither hungry nor full, | 既不饿也不饱 |
[17:15] | neither alone… nor yet in company. | 既不独自现身 也不让人陪伴 |
[17:18] | Do I pass your test? | 我通过你的测试了吗 |
[17:21] | I owe you an apology. | 我向你道歉 |
[17:23] | I accept. | 接受你的道歉 |
[17:31] | Could I offer you some, uh, horrible salted fish? | 我能请你吃一些 可怕的加了盐的鱼吗 |
[17:36] | I’m very tempted. | 我很有兴趣 |
[17:39] | You can get tired of fresh fish. | 对鲜鱼也会有厌倦的时候 |
[17:44] | Come. | 来吧 |
[17:58] | Sit, please. | 请坐 |
[18:02] | May I ask your name? | 我可以问你叫什么吗 |
[18:05] | My name is Aslaug. | 我叫亚丝拉琪 |
[18:07] | We’re on our way to see the great ash tree. | 我们要去看看巨树那边 |
[18:11] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[18:14] | You are welcome to join us. | 欢迎你跟我们同行 |
[18:20] | Will you come along, Aslaug? | 你会一同前来吗 亚丝拉琪 |
[18:37] | Siggy, what is it? | 西吉 发生什么事了 |
[18:38] | Oh, no, it’s nothing. | 没 没什么 |
[18:44] | Oh, I visited my cousin a few days ago. | 前几天我去看了我的堂姐妹 |
[18:47] | She had just buried her young son. | 她刚刚葬下她的小儿子 |
[18:50] | Why did he die? | 他怎么死了 |
[18:54] | One day he was fine, | 有一天他好好的 |
[18:55] | and the next he caught a fever | 然后天突然开始发烧 |
[18:57] | that made him sweat and cry out in the night, | 烧到晚上一直冒汗和大哭 |
[19:00] | and the next day… | 然后第二天 |
[19:03] | She put him in the ground. | 她葬了他 |
[20:06] | But if it is Yggradsil, | 如果这是世界之树 |
[20:08] | then it must be the same tree | 那它必然就是 |
[20:10] | that lord Odin once hanged himself from. | 奥丁神曾经将自己倒吊的那棵 |
[20:10] | 奥丁为了取得智慧失去了一只眼睛 并在世界之树上忍受九夜的倒吊之苦 | |
[20:13] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[20:15] | All things are possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[20:31] | “I hung from a windy tree for nine long nights, | “九个漫长之夜我吊在狂风飘摇的树上 |
[20:31] | 本段描述奥丁神的自我献祭 这里的树为连接天 地 地狱的宇宙树 | |
[20:37] | wounded by a spear, | 被长矛刺伤 |
[20:38] | dedicated to Odin, | 献祭给奥丁神 |
[20:41] | from that tree of which no man knows | 在无人知晓的大树上 |
[20:44] | from where its roots run.” | 在树根不断生长的大树上” |
[21:00] | No, please… | 不 拜托你 |
[21:03] | Look after my daughter… frst. | 先去照顾我女儿吧 |
[21:07] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[21:34] | What’s wrong, boy? | 怎么了 小伙子 |
[21:35] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[21:36] | My father is making a fool of himself. | 我父亲根本是在自取其辱 |
[21:39] | He’s enjoying himself in the company of a beautiful woman. | 他正享受美人相伴呢 |
[21:42] | What’s foolish about that? | 这有什么愚蠢的 |
[21:44] | Some day you’ll do the same thing. | 日后你也会这么做的 |
[21:45] | If lagertha were here, she’d cut his balls off. | 如果拉葛莎在这 她会把他阉掉的 |
[21:49] | Then it’s a good thing she’s not. | 她没在这不是更好吗 |
[21:52] | Listen to me, my friend. | 听我说 朋友 |
[21:54] | Your father and mother are a famous couple. | 你的父母是出了名的恩爱夫妻 |
[21:56] | They love each other. Everybody knows that. | 他们彼此相爱 大家都知道 |
[21:59] | So don’t begrudge your old man a little harmless fun, huh? | 你别吝啬让你爸享点有益无害的乐趣啊 |
[22:30] | I trust all is to your satisfaction. | 一切都还满意吧 |
[22:34] | You feed me very well. | 吃的东西很好 |
[22:35] | You’re an important guest. | 你是重要的客人 |
[22:36] | We would like to keep you entertained until your brother returns. | 你兄弟回来之前我们不会让你无聊的 |
[22:43] | You always talk about my brother. | 你总是说到我的兄弟 |
[22:45] | What choice do I have? He is your Earl. | 我能怎么办呢 他是你的伯爵 |
[22:54] | Which one would you like tonight? | 今晚你想与哪位一起度过 |
[22:58] | Why don’t you take both of them? | 不如两个都带走吧 |
[23:02] | I don’t need to be bribed with women. | 不用拿女人贿赂我 |
[23:09] | What is it you want, Rollo? | 你想要什么 罗洛 |
[23:13] | What is it you really want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[23:20] | 赫瑞克王国 丹麦 | |
[23:23] | Fenrir, the giant wolf, | 芬里厄 那只大狼 |
[23:26] | could not be constrained by any means known to man. | 人类不管怎样是无法限制住它的 |
[23:30] | So the dwarves forged a chain, | 于是矮人们锻造了条锁链 |
[23:34] | but not from metal. | 但不是钢链 |
[23:36] | Nothing made by man could constrain Fenrir. | 人类制造的东西是无法控制住芬里厄的 |
[23:40] | So they forged it from the things we cannot see | 所以他们用我们无法看见 |
[23:43] | and the things we cannot hear. | 和无法听见声响的东西锻造 |
[23:46] | Like the breath of a fish… | 比如鱼儿的呼吸 |
[23:49] | the sound a moving cat makes. | 走动的猫发出的声音 |
[23:52] | The roots… of a mountain. | 他们用的是山峦的根部 |
[23:56] | You know? | 你知道 |
[23:58] | Of course I know! | 我当然知道了 |
[24:00] | These things interest me! | 这些东西我很感兴趣 |
[24:21] | I came to ask about Jarl Borg. | 我是来跟你谈谈博格首领的 |
[24:25] | He won’t sell. | 他不想做买卖 |
[24:27] | He wants to make a deal. | 他想要做个交易 |
[24:29] | I’m not interested in deals. | 我对交易不感兴趣 |
[24:33] | That would make it hard for Ragnar. | 这样会让拉格纳为难的 |
[24:36] | Ragnar will come to the right conclusion, | 拉格纳会准确思考 |
[24:39] | and make the right decision. | 做出正确的决定的 |
[24:41] | Don’t you care if the negotiations fail? | 你就不担心谈判破裂吗 |
[24:53] | Look! | 你看 |
[25:31] | I am going to die. | 我就要死了吧 |
[25:34] | No, you are not going to die. | 不 你不会死的 |
[25:39] | The seer might think | 先知估计以为 |
[25:40] | that he is the only one in Kattegat with the gift of prophecy, | 自己是卡特加特海峡唯一能预见未来的 |
[25:45] | But he’s wrong, | 他错了 |
[25:46] | and I know you are not going to die. | 我知道你不会死的 |
[25:55] | I should tell you the truth about who I really am. | 我应该告诉你我的真实身份 |
[26:01] | I am Princess Aslaug. | 我是亚丝拉琪公主 |
[26:03] | My mother was the shield-maiden Brunhilde. | 我的母亲是盾女布伦希尔德 |
[26:09] | Everyone knows the renown of your mother. | 你的母亲闻名天下 |
[26:15] | But I am not her. | 但我不是她 |
[26:17] | I am myself. | 我就是我 |
[26:20] | Both my parents are dead now, | 我的父母都死了 |
[26:22] | and I did not know them anyway. | 我对他们也不甚了解 |
[26:25] | Why did you come along with me? | 你为什么要跟着我 |
[26:28] | Because I had no choice. | 因为我别无选择 |
[26:43] | Why did you do that? | 那你这又是为什么 |
[26:46] | Because I had no choice. | 因为我也别无选择 |
[27:45] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[27:47] | It’s disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[27:51] | I could not help myself. | 我是情难自禁 |
[27:53] | Shall I tell that to Lagertha, your wife? | 要我把这话告诉你的妻子 拉葛莎吗 |
[27:56] | If you want to. | 随便你 |
[27:59] | You cannot love her that much after all, | 反正你不能爱她太深 |
[28:02] | No matter what you say, no matter what people think. | 不管你说什么 不管别人怎么想 |
[28:06] | I don’t care what people think. | 我不在乎别人怎么想 |
[28:09] | Of course I love your mother. | 我当然爱你的母亲了 |
[28:18] | Swear to me that it will not happen again. | 向我发誓下不为例 |
[28:28] | I swear to you it won’t happen again. | 我发誓下不为例 |
[28:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:44] | Now, go play. | 去玩吧 |
[29:36] | No! | 不 |
[29:38] | No! | 不 |
[29:41] | No! | 不 |
[29:55] | Athelstan? | 艾塞斯坦 |
[30:00] | He is so weak he cannot eat. | 他太虚弱了 没法吃东西 |
[30:04] | Pray to the Gods, please, for him. | 为了他 向众神祈祷吧 |
[31:15] | Wait, no. | 等等 不行 |
[31:20] | I said no. | 我说了不行 |
[31:34] | No. | 不行 |
[32:35] | Lord of lords, | 众神之主 |
[32:37] | we make this offering to you, | 我们向您献上贡品 |
[32:39] | hoping you will find it pleasing. | 希望能取悦您 |
[33:24] | Can you try a little more? | 能再试试吗 |
[33:39] | Gyda… | 吉达 |
[34:17] | Enjoy! | 享受吧 |
[34:20] | What’s wrong with you? | 你在想什么啊 |
[34:42] | I’m carrying your child. | 我怀上你的孩子了 |
[34:50] | Did the seer not promise you more sons? | 先知没像你保证你会有更多儿子吗 |
[35:57] | We welcome our guests to this feast. | 欢迎来宾们前来享用盛宴 |
[36:00] | Now tell us what you learned from King Horik? | 赫瑞克国王意下如何 |
[36:03] | What compromises is he willing to make? | 他打算做出什么样的妥协 |
[36:07] | Can I not eat first? | 我不能先吃东西吗 |
[36:20] | Well, he said… | 他说… |
[36:24] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[36:33] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[36:39] | He will make no compromises, | 他不会做出任何让步的 |
[36:42] | No deals. | 没得谈 |
[36:44] | He say you must name your price for the land. | 他说你想要土地就得开个价 |
[36:48] | Or? | 不然呢 |
[36:51] | He didn’t say “or”. | 他没说什么”不然” |
[36:58] | It seems your mission has been entirely wasted, Ragnar Lothbrok. | 看来你是白来了 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[37:03] | You and your men must leave here in the morning. | 你和你的人马明早必须离开 |
[37:08] | Unless you want to repudiate King Horik, | 除非你想违抗赫瑞克国王 |
[37:12] | renounce your allegiance to him. | 不再效忠他 |
[37:24] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[37:28] | Very well. | 很好 |
[37:36] | Good. | 这下好了 |
[37:39] | War. | 战争要打响了 |
[39:09] | Odin… | 奥丁神啊 |
[39:59] | So, my friend, the die is cast. | 我的朋友 我们必将决一死战了 |
[40:01] | King Horik has left me no choice. | 赫瑞克国王让我别无选择 |
[40:03] | I must attack him | 我必须向他发动进攻 |
[40:04] | and claim what is rightfully mine. | 夺回我该拥有的东西 |
[40:08] | Your brother will clearly not support me, | 你的兄弟肯定不会支持我的 |
[40:10] | But the question is, will you? | 但问题是 你会支持我吗 |
[41:20] | Will you fight alongside me? | 你会和我并肩作战吗 |
[41:24] | Together, you and I can carve out the new kingdom. | 你我联手 定能开辟新的王国 |
[41:37] | Isn’t that what you really want? | 这不是你最想要的吗 |
[41:41] | The death of your brother and the start of your own fame? | 除掉你的兄弟 自己声名远扬 |
[42:09] | Well, what do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[43:28] | I say yes. | 我答应你 |
[43:34] | I will fight with you. | 我会和你并肩作战的 |