时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | I’ve had no message from my brother, | 我失去了我兄弟的音信 |
[00:32] | but I still believe in my heart that he will not betray me, | 但我内心仍然相信他不会背叛我 |
[00:38] | for he has no reason. | 因为他没有理由背叛我 |
[00:43] | Who needs a reason for betrayal? | 背叛还需要理由吗 |
[00:47] | One must always think the worst, Ragnar, | 你要做好最坏的打算 拉格纳 |
[00:51] | Even of your own kin. | 即使他是你的手足 |
[00:53] | That way, you avoid too much disappointment in life. | 这样 即便你知道真相 也不会太失望 |
[02:01] | There is the treacherous one. | 叛徒来喽 |
[02:04] | I was right, Ragnar. | 我说对了吧 拉格纳 |
[02:08] | I was right. | 我就知道 |
[02:31] | ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ |
[02:32] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[02:34] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[02:37] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
[02:42] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ |
[02:48] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
[02:53] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
[02:59] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ |
[03:05] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
[03:27] | Rider approaching! | 有人骑马靠近 |
[03:41] | What is it you want? | 有何贵干 |
[03:43] | I’m here on behalf of Ragnar Lothbrok. | 我代表拉格纳·罗斯布洛克前来 |
[03:45] | I want to speak to his brother. | 我想同他兄弟说话 |
[03:50] | Then speak. | 那就说吧 |
[03:54] | Rollo, | 罗洛 |
[03:56] | you and I fought together many times. | 你我曾多次并肩而战 |
[03:59] | I don’t suppose you’ve forgotten. | 我想你不会忘了的 |
[04:02] | I think of you as a brother – | 我把你看做兄弟 |
[04:06] | but over there is your real brother, | 但那边是你的亲生兄弟 |
[04:10] | your own flesh and blood. | 你血浓于水的亲兄弟 |
[04:12] | Are you sure you want to raise your axe against him? | 你真的要举起斧头砍向他吗 |
[04:16] | Did Ragnar send you? | 是拉格纳派你来的吗 |
[04:30] | What answer shall I give him? | 我该如何答复他 |
[04:38] | Tell him I shall answer him with blood. | 告诉他 我会以鲜血答复他 |
[05:21] | Shield-wall! | 盾墙 |
[05:26] | Shield-wall! | 盾墙 |
[05:31] | Spears! | 矛 |
[05:41] | Charge! | 冲 |
[05:46] | Lothbrok! | 罗斯布洛克 |
[06:06] | Hold the wall! | 筑牢盾墙 |
[06:38] | Your death is on its way! | 你死到临头了 |
[08:18] | Floki! | 弗洛基 |
[10:01] | Is this what you really want, brother? | 这真是你想要的吗 兄弟 |
[10:28] | I cannot fight you. | 我没法跟你打 |
[11:35] | Without being defeated, | 虽然我们没有败 |
[11:39] | we have grown weary of the slaughter of our young men. | 但我们已经厌倦了年轻弟兄的牺牲 |
[11:42] | So, Jarl Borg, | 所以 博格首领 |
[11:45] | I offer you… | 我让与你 |
[11:47] | one third of the profits from the disputed lands. | 这块争议之地三分之一的收益 |
[11:51] | Unless you continue to dispute my claim to it. | 除非你还要继续抗议我的要求 |
[11:56] | I would rather go back fighting, | 我宁愿回去继续战斗 |
[11:58] | than receive such scant justice. | 也不会接受这种不公平 |
[12:06] | So you will not accept my fair offer? | 所以你不接受我的公平提议是吗 |
[12:11] | No. | 不接受 |
[12:19] | Why do we continue looking inwards? | 为什么我们要继续内讧 |
[12:26] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[12:29] | Why do we fight each other | 为什么我们互相斗争 |
[12:31] | about this piece or that piece of land? | 只为这一片或那一片土地 |
[12:35] | Why are we not looking outwards to the West? | 为什么我们不放眼望向西方 |
[12:40] | If we raided together, | 如果我们一同突袭 |
[12:45] | we would not need to fight amongst ourselves. | 我们就不需要再内斗 |
[12:50] | We would not need to kill anymore of our young folk. | 我们就不需要再杀害自己更多的年轻族人 |
[12:54] | But instead, | 反而 |
[12:58] | offer them land, | 我们可以给他们土地 |
[13:01] | land that they can farm. | 他们可以耕种的土地 |
[13:10] | My mind tends the same way as Ragnar’s. | 我的想法同拉格纳一样 |
[13:14] | It is my intention to join with him | 我意欲同他一起 |
[13:17] | and sail west. | 向西航行 |
[13:20] | What do you say, Jarl Borg? | 你怎么说 博格首领 |
[13:27] | Yes, | 好 |
[13:30] | I will raid with you, | 我同你们一起突袭 |
[13:34] | and so I accept your offer. | 所以我接受你的提议 |
[13:56] | Not that you’d care, brother, | 不是指望你在意才说的 兄弟 |
[13:59] | but your niece, Gyda, is dead. | 但你的侄女 吉达 死了 |
[14:05] | Time to go home. | 该回家了 |
[14:53] | Floki! My sweetheart! | 弗洛基 我的爱人 |
[14:56] | Don’t die. Please don’t die. | 别死 求你别死 |
[14:59] | What’s happened to them?! | 他们这是怎么了 |
[15:06] | One eye died. | 独眼死了 |
[15:08] | Arne?! | 阿恩吗 |
[15:13] | Rollo killed him. | 罗洛杀了他 |
[15:17] | And Floki may not survive for he is so badly wounded. | 弗洛基也可能活不了 因为他伤得太重了 |
[15:25] | This was not your quarrel. | 这跟你无关 |
[15:27] | You should not have become involved. | 你不应该搀和 |
[15:29] | Look what has happened! | 看看发生了什么 |
[15:30] | No man can walk through life | 没有人可以活一辈子 |
[15:32] | without things happening to him, Lagertha. | 却不发生任何事 拉葛莎 |
[15:35] | You chose. | 结果是你选择的 |
[15:36] | Yes. I chose – and Rollo chose. | 是的 我做了选择 罗洛也做了选择 |
[15:39] | And Rollo’s choice led to all this! | 罗洛的选择导致了这一切 |
[15:41] | Don’t argue you two. | 你们两个别吵 |
[15:47] | I am weary and I’m blood-sickened, | 我累了 而且我厌恶血腥 |
[15:52] | and that is the truth. | 这就是事实 |
[15:58] | Who is Aslaug? | 亚丝拉琪是谁 |
[16:05] | Stop. | 别问了 |
[16:08] | Who is Aslaug? | 谁是亚丝拉琪 |
[16:11] | She’s a Gotaland princess. | 她是哥特兰岛的一位公主 |
[16:13] | We met her over there. | 我们在那里遇到过 |
[16:15] | You just met her? | 只是遇过而已吗 |
[16:17] | Lagertha. | 拉葛莎 |
[16:20] | What has the boy told you? | 孩子跟你说什么了 |
[16:26] | What did you tell her, boy? | 你跟她说什么了 孩子 |
[16:30] | It doesn’t matter what Bjorn says. | 比约恩说了什么不重要 |
[16:33] | What do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[16:38] | I say… | 我说… |
[16:43] | we should not wash our dirty clothes in front of others. | 家丑不可外扬 |
[17:02] | Did you have sex with her? | 你和她上床了吗 |
[17:04] | Yes, I had sex with her. | 是的 我和她上床了 |
[17:10] | How many times?! | 上了几次 |
[17:12] | Once. | 就一次 |
[17:28] | I don’t love her. | 我不爱她 |
[17:36] | How can I make you let this go? | 我怎么做你才能不再追究 |
[17:39] | Never see her again. | 永远别再见她 |
[17:41] | Done. | 好 |
[17:48] | Never again. | 永远别见 |
[17:53] | Why are there such problems between you? | 你们俩之间怎么会有这种问题 |
[17:56] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[17:58] | But I don’t want there to be problems. | 但我不希望有问题 |
[18:01] | Can’t you just say sorry for what you’ve done? | 你就不能直接为你的所作所为道歉吗 |
[18:04] | It’s not so easy with your mother. | 对付你妈妈没那么容易 |
[18:09] | And what will happen to Rollo? | 罗洛会怎样 |
[18:12] | I cannot judge my own brother. | 我不能审判我自己的兄弟 |
[18:15] | We will have an assembly and the law-giver will judge. | 我们会举行集会 立法者会审判的 |
[18:18] | We will take Rollo up to the law rock | 我们带罗洛到法律岩 |
[18:21] | and that is where his fate will be decided. | 他的命运会在那里被裁定 |
[18:25] | What’s that you have? | 你拿的是什么 |
[18:27] | A gold coin. From England. | 一个金币 来自英格兰 |
[18:33] | You see? | 你看 |
[18:34] | It even has king Aelle’s face upon it. | 上面还有埃勒国王的脸 |
[18:44] | So it’s worth a fortune? | 所以这很值钱吗 |
[18:57] | What do you want? | 你想要怎样 |
[19:01] | To talk to him. | 跟他谈谈 |
[19:28] | Rollo… | 罗洛… |
[19:33] | Rollo, it’s me. | 罗洛 是我 |
[19:38] | Don’t bother. | 别费心了 |
[19:44] | You cannot warm up a dead man. | 你温暖不了一具尸体 |
[19:49] | He is without honor! | 他没有荣誉可言 |
[19:51] | I spit on you! | 我向你吐口水 |
[19:55] | Traitor! traitor! | 叛徒 叛徒 |
[20:01] | Now he’ll pay for what he’s done! | 现在他要为自己的所作所为付出代价 |
[20:04] | – Kill him! – Traitor! Traitor! | -杀了他 -叛徒 叛徒 |
[20:06] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[20:07] | Shame on you! | 真可耻 |
[20:17] | People, as your law-giver, | 听着 作为你们的立法者 |
[20:21] | I have been asked to determine the fate of this man. | 我有责任决定此人的命运 |
[20:27] | This man chose to fight with our enemies; | 他选择与我们的敌人为伍 |
[20:33] | chose to fight against his brother. | 对抗自己的兄弟 |
[20:36] | Traitor! | 叛徒 |
[20:37] | He killed many of our sons, | 他杀死了我们许多人的儿子 |
[20:41] | brothers, fathers. | 兄弟还有父亲 |
[20:45] | What hope is there for him? | 他没有任何转圜余地可言 |
[20:50] | He has no defense! | 他无话可说 |
[20:51] | He has no defense! | 他无言可辩 |
[20:53] | This man deserves to die. | 他必须死 |
[20:55] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[20:56] | We all know that. | 我们都明了这一点 |
[20:59] | But… I have decided to spare him. | 但 我决定饶恕他 |
[21:06] | I have taken the advice of the Gods. | 我已知晓神灵的旨意 |
[21:11] | If they had wanted him dead, | 若他们想让他死 |
[21:14] | he would have died in battle. | 他就应该亡于战争 |
[21:17] | But they spared him. | 但他们饶恕了他 |
[21:19] | He came forward | 他挺身而出 |
[21:21] | and threw himself upon the mercy of his brother. | 将自己交给兄弟来裁决 |
[21:24] | He behaved in an interesting and unexpected way, | 他的行为引人注目且出人意料 |
[21:29] | and therefore, I conclude… | 因此 我认为 |
[21:32] | That the Gods have made their own judgment, | 神灵已经做出了他们自己的裁决 |
[21:36] | which I cannot overturn. | 而我不能违背神意 |
[21:39] | I therefore order this man be set free. | 因此我宣布此人重获自由 |
[21:45] | Kill the traitor! | 杀死叛徒 |
[21:49] | We should kill him anyway. You are the Earl! | 无论如何我们都要杀了他 你才是伯爵啊 |
[21:52] | No. We must obey the law. | 不 我们必须服从法律 |
[21:55] | Who is the law-giver? Just an ordinary man. | 立法者算什么 他只是个普通人 |
[21:58] | Not when he stands on the sacred stone. | 他站在圣石上时并非普通人 |
[22:59] | I wanted to step out of your shadow. | 我想走出你的影子 |
[23:03] | You understand that, don’t you? | 你明白的 对吧 |
[23:09] | But when I stepped out of it, | 但当我真正走出来时 |
[23:12] | there was… there was no sunlight, | 才发现 外面也没有阳光 |
[23:17] | No sunlight at all. | 黑暗无边 |
[23:39] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[23:41] | Leaving. | 离开这里 |
[23:48] | Everyone hates me here – with good reason. | 这里每个人都恨我 也有理由恨我 |
[23:52] | I have betrayed them. | 因为我背叛过他们 |
[23:55] | There is no point in my staying. | 我再留下来毫无意义 |
[24:01] | But you were going to leave | 但你是准备不和我告别 |
[24:03] | and not even say goodbye to me? | 就默默离开吗 |
[24:04] | I thought you would prefer it that way. | 我想你会更希望如此 |
[24:15] | Do you really know me so little? | 你真的这么不了解我吗 |
[24:19] | I have nothing to offer you. | 我什么都给不了你 |
[24:30] | It would have been better for you, | 如果我被处死了 |
[24:32] | for me, for everyone | 其实对你 对我 |
[24:37] | if I had been executed. | 对大家来说 都更好 |
[24:41] | So you take no account of the Gods? | 所以你根本不在乎神灵的旨意吗 |
[24:49] | What is it the Gods have offered you? | 神灵刚才给了你什么 |
[24:51] | A lifetime of humiliation. | 一生的耻辱 |
[24:53] | No! that is not it! | 不 并非如此 |
[24:56] | The Gods have offered you a chance to be reborn, | 神灵给了你一个重生的机会 |
[24:59] | to be redeemed, to gain valhalla. | 一个去挽回 去荣登瓦尔哈拉殿堂的机会 |
[25:02] | That is what they have offered you. | 这才是他们给你的 |
[25:05] | But you, you want to run away. | 但你呢 你只想逃跑 |
[25:08] | You want to hide in a hole somewhere. | 想逃到另一个地方去躲起来 |
[25:12] | Where else can I go? | 我还能去哪呢 |
[25:14] | Why do you have to go anywhere? | 既然如此那你为何要离开 |
[25:29] | Gyda, | 吉达 |
[25:32] | I have come to say good-bye to you properly. | 我来跟你正式道别 |
[25:36] | I have been thinking about you, about when you were small. | 我一直在想你 想你小时候的样子 |
[25:42] | You were so lively, | 你是那么活泼 |
[25:43] | you could run as swiftly as the wind. | 跑起来像风一样轻盈迅速 |
[25:48] | You were like quick-silver. | 你怎么跑得那么快 |
[25:51] | But then, before I knew it, | 但是突然之间 |
[25:54] | you stopped running here and there and everywhere | 你不再四处奔跑 |
[25:57] | and you became still. | 你变得那么安静 |
[26:02] | At 12-years-old, | 你12岁时 |
[26:05] | you had the stillness and the calm of a fine woman. | 就出落成了优秀的女人 安静而沉稳 |
[26:09] | What children you would have produced! | 你要是结婚生子 肯定会有优秀的孩子 |
[26:14] | What joy that would have brought to all of us. | 要是那样大家一定会非常高兴 |
[26:29] | Dear child, Gyda, | 亲爱的孩子 我的吉达 |
[26:35] | you are not gone because you are always in my heart. | 你会永远活在我的心里 |
[26:40] | They say that a man must love his sons more, | 大家都说男人应该更爱自己的儿子 |
[26:45] | but a man can be jealous of his sons, | 但是男人会嫉妒自己的儿子 |
[26:48] | and his daughter can always be the light in his life. | 但是女儿一直都是男人生命里的光 |
[27:00] | I know very well that you are with the gods, | 我很清楚 你现在跟神灵在一起 |
[27:04] | but I will wait here awhile, | 但我还是会在这里等一会儿 |
[27:07] | and if you want to come and talk to me, | 如果你想来找我说话的话 |
[27:09] | then come and talk, | 那就来吧 |
[27:14] | and I will gently stroke | 我会再次 |
[27:15] | your long and beautiful hair once again | 用我粗糙的双手 |
[27:19] | with my peasant hands. | 轻抚你如瀑的秀发 |
[27:52] | Father! | 父亲 |
[27:53] | Father! | 父亲 |
[27:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:57] | There’s someone coming. | 有人来了 |
[28:12] | Keep steady! Take the oars! | 稳着点 收桨 |
[28:16] | Pull in the ropes! | 放绳停船 |
[28:40] | You must believe me, I had no idea. | 你要相信我 我也不知道是怎么回事 |
[28:43] | I did not ask her to come. | 不是我让她来的 |
[29:34] | Bjorn told me that your mother | 比约恩跟我说你母亲 |
[29:35] | was the shield-maiden, Brunhilde, | 是盾女布伦希尔德 |
[29:37] | of whom we’ve all heard? | 就是非常有名的那个吗 |
[29:39] | It’s true. | 是的 |
[29:40] | Although she died when I was very young. | 虽然我很小的时候她就去世了 |
[29:43] | And your father? | 那你父亲呢 |
[29:45] | My father was Sigurd. | 我父亲是西格德 |
[29:47] | Sigurd…? | 西格德什么 |
[29:49] | Just Sigurd? | 就叫西格德吗 |
[29:51] | No, I mean the Sigurd | 不是的 是传说中的西格德[北欧神话英雄] |
[29:54] | who, according to the sagas, killed the dragon Fafnir. | 根据传说 就是他杀死了龙形巨人法夫纳 |
[29:59] | Then your father is also a hero. | 那你父亲也是位英雄啊 |
[30:02] | People talk about him, it’s true. | 大家都会谈论他 是真的 |
[30:04] | And I’m proud that he was my father… | 他是我的父亲我很自豪… |
[30:07] | But I never knew him. | 但是我从未见过他 |
[30:10] | What about your parents? | 你的父母呢 |
[30:14] | They were just farmers. | 他们是区区农民而已 |
[30:16] | Surely nobody is just a farmer. | 怎么会有人是”区区农民”呢 |
[30:22] | Believe me, princess, | 相信我 公主殿下 |
[30:24] | that is exactly what some people are, | 有些人就是区区农民 |
[30:25] | and are happy to be. | 并且他们很乐意这样 |
[30:29] | Forgive me. | 请恕罪 |
[30:34] | Do you remember me, Bjorn? | 你还记得我吗 比约恩 |
[30:36] | Do you remember we stood in front of the tree of life? | 你还记得我们一起站在生命之树前面吗 |
[30:39] | It wasn’t Yggdrasil – it was just a tree. | 那不是”世界之树” 只是一棵普通的树而已 |
[30:44] | You’re right. We both know that. | 你说得对 这个我们都知道 |
[30:47] | It creates a bond between us. | 那棵树让我们之间有了联系 |
[30:49] | I don’t think so. | 我看未必 |
[30:52] | We don’t have any bond. | 我们之间没有任何关系 |
[30:54] | I don’t want any bond with you. | 我不想和你有任何关系 |
[31:09] | Why don’t you just tell her that she has to leave soon? | 你为什么不告诉她她得尽快离开 |
[31:12] | She can’t stay here. | 她不能留在这里 |
[31:14] | She is carrying my child. | 可她有了我的孩子 |
[31:16] | She brings unhappiness and difficulty. | 她只给我们带来了不愉和困境 |
[31:19] | Can’t you see that? Are you blind? | 你看不见吗 你眼睛瞎了吗 |
[31:25] | I know it is hard for you to accept, | 我知道这对你来说很难接受 |
[31:28] | But unhappiness is more common than happiness. | 但苦恼总是多于快乐的 |
[31:34] | Who told you you should be happy? | 谁告诉过你你应该永远快乐的 |
[31:39] | You’ve come to an age where you must be grow up | 你已经到了需要成熟到 |
[31:42] | And be responsible about such things. | 可以承担这些东西的年纪了 |
[31:45] | When I was your age, I had many friends. | 当我像你这样大时 我朋友众多 |
[31:49] | All are dead. | 而他们都已逝去 |
[31:53] | Their happiness is… neither here nor there. | 他们的快乐 已不存在了 |
[32:00] | How much do you know about this woman? | 你对这个女人有多少了解 |
[32:02] | Only what Bjorn told me, which was not much. | 比约恩告诉我的可不算多 |
[32:05] | He did not wish to be disloyal to his father. | 他不想背叛他的父亲 |
[32:11] | I did not know she was carrying his child, though. | 我之前不知道她怀了拉格纳的孩子 |
[32:15] | And you believe it? | 你信那孩子是他的吗 |
[32:17] | Ragnar believes it. | 拉格纳相信 |
[32:20] | What of all her stories of | 那她所说的那些 |
[32:21] | Brunhilde and Sigurd? | 关于她英雄父母的出身呢 |
[32:24] | I suppose so. | 我想是真的 |
[32:26] | She is clearly different from us. | 她的确与众不同 |
[32:33] | What are you going to do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[32:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:41] | I must do what is right for my son. | 我必须为了我的儿子做正确的事情 |
[32:59] | Oh, Floki! | 天哪 弗洛基 |
[33:04] | I’m not dead yet, Bjorn. | 我还没入土呢 比约恩 |
[33:08] | No thanks to you, Ragnar. | 我可不感激你 拉格纳 |
[33:10] | Oh. Say what you’d like about me, | 是吗 说说你会喜欢我什么 |
[33:14] | I’m just glad that the gods were stupid enough to save you. | 我很高兴 神灵会蠢到去救回你一命 |
[33:18] | The gods… and Helga. | 诸神们 还有海尔格 |
[33:26] | You must regain your strength. | 你必须重振旗鼓 |
[33:29] | There’s much to do. | 还有许多事要做 |
[33:30] | A whole fleet of boats to be built. | 你有一个船队需要建造 |
[33:32] | You and I have seen nothing yet. | 我们还什么都没有看到 |
[33:35] | Our journeys have just begun. | 我们的征程才刚刚开始 |
[33:38] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[33:40] | I thought I was dead. | 我当时觉得我已死去 |
[33:42] | And while I was dead, I was dreaming of other places, | 当我命悬一线时 我梦见了其他的地方 |
[33:47] | The places that you and I shall sail to, Ragnar. | 那些你我应该远航的地方 拉格纳 |
[33:54] | Rest. | 好好休息 |
[33:57] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[34:10] | Hey, Floki! | 弗洛基 |
[34:13] | Floki! | 弗洛基 |
[34:43] | I hope you will accept what I have chosen and prepared for you. | 我希望你们会接受我为你们挑选并准备的食物 |
[34:51] | Generous! | 真是慷慨 |
[34:54] | I did not expect you to go to so much trouble. | 我没想要如此麻烦你的 |
[34:57] | It is no trouble, if it is pleasing to you. | 如果这取悦了你 这就不是麻烦 |
[35:14] | To tell you the truth, | 说句实话 |
[35:15] | I did not imagine you could cook! | 我从没想过你能做饭 |
[35:18] | I can’t. My women cooked, | 我不会 这是我的侍女们做的 |
[35:20] | I just bought the ingredients. | 我只是买了食材而已 |
[35:28] | Looking at both of you here, in my hall, | 在我的大厅里 我看着你们两个 |
[35:33] | I see no reason why you two should not get on together. | 我找不出你们合不来的理由 |
[35:42] | You two are very different, yet both strong. | 你们性格迥异 但都很坚强 |
[35:50] | I have heard that similar arrangements exist | 我也曾听说在这个国家的许多角落 |
[35:52] | all over this country. | 都有相似的安排 |
[35:57] | What arrangements? | 什么安排 |
[36:03] | That an earl can live with more than one woman. | 一位伯爵可以娶多位妻子 |
[36:10] | In fact, it is not unusual. | 实际上 这没有那么不寻常 |
[36:15] | It works to the benefit of everyone, | 这可以让所有人都受益 |
[36:18] | Especially the children. | 尤其是子嗣 |
[36:23] | Of both marriages, of course. | 当然 对这两段婚姻也有益处 |
[36:30] | It’s true. I know of many such instances. | 这是真的 我知道很多这样的先例 |
[36:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:40] | Is that what you’re suggesting? | 这就是你的提议吗 |
[36:49] | If I were, | 如果是的话 |
[36:54] | what would you say? | 你怎么想 |
[37:05] | I’m sorry, but this woman is carrying my child. | 对不起 但这个女人怀了我的孩子 |
[37:10] | I must take care of her. You must accept her. | 我必须照顾好她 你也必须接受她 |
[37:18] | When we lost our unborn son, | 失去我们未出世的儿子 |
[37:21] | it broke my heart. | 已经伤透了我的心 |
[37:23] | I had failed and I will not fail again. | 我已经受创过 不能再受创一次 |
[37:31] | I cannot turn this woman away. | 我不能赶走这个女人 |
[37:36] | I have to take care of my child. | 我必须照顾我的孩子 |
[38:06] | Don’t forget the axe. | 别忘了带上斧头 |
[38:15] | You are leaving then? | 你要走了吗 |
[38:20] | Of course I’m leaving. | 我当然要走 |
[38:23] | Is Bjorn going with you? | 比约恩跟你一起走吗 |
[38:28] | That’s up to Bjorn. | 那就要看比约恩怎么想了 |
[38:39] | Bjorn, you have a big choice to make. | 比约恩 你有一个重大的决定要做 |
[38:45] | I admire your mother, we all do. | 我钦佩你母亲 大家都钦佩她 |
[38:48] | But you have to stay with your father. | 但是你必须和你父亲在一起生活 |
[38:51] | If you don’t, you will regret it for the rest of your life. | 不然的话 你会后悔一辈子 |
[38:56] | Remember, | 记住 |
[38:58] | your father is Ragnar Lothbrok. | 你父亲是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[39:22] | Bjorn. | 比约恩 |
[39:33] | You have to choose. | 你必须做出选择 |
[39:39] | Say it now. | 现在就告诉我答案 |
[39:44] | I… I choose my father. | 我选择父亲 |
[39:55] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[41:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:05] | Mother’s left. | 母亲走了 |
[41:11] | Move! | 让开 |
[41:25] | You’re really going to abandon me | 你真的打算一句话都不留 |
[41:28] | without even saying a word? | 就离我而去吗 |
[41:31] | You insult and humiliate me. | 你侮辱了我 让我蒙羞 |
[41:35] | I have no choice but to leave you | 我别无选择 只能离开你 |
[41:38] | and divorce you. | 并和你离婚 |
[41:41] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想让你走 |
[41:45] | It’s fate. | 我注定要走 |
[42:01] | I’ve changed my mind. I’m coming with you. | 我改变主意了 我和你一起走 |
[42:33] | Look after your mother. | 照顾好你母亲 |
[42:40] | Come on. | 上来吧 |
[42:47] | Move on. | 走吧 |